Title: Welcome Home

Original date: 2/9/01 updated 02.11.01/

Author: Tamy

Rating NC17

Pairings Sam/Jan/Dan

Spoilers/Season Season 3, Crystal Skull

Story warnings: This is an adult (NC17) story. It involves a 3 way Mature relationship. 2females, 1 male. Read with caution of this squicks you. There is lesbian, and m/f sex here.

Sequel: Naughty bits to my story Crystal Thought's/ a final sequel (can stand alone)

Summary: Sam and Janet welcome Daniel home after Crystal Skull

Notes: this is horribly, and unashamedly, stolen from my own piece of original fiction.

Disclaimer: Characters you recognize do not belong to me, and would probably be horrified to see me doing this to them.

Notes: for Suzotchka, because she insisted. And Tonya, because she'll blush ;-)

The WiP this is based on (started before this one was written) can be read at the website, http://www.xprs.net/~archivist/SG1/ look for Works in Progress it is a WIP, and will probably never be finished due to lack of interest/flack on the 3 way thing.

Archive- no. Well, contact me.

 

Welcome Home
by Tamy

It was late when all was said and done. Everyone checked out okay in the infirmary. Debriefings were over. Showers were done, clothing changed.

Dr. Janet Fraiser exited the locker room with a slightly breathless, red faced Samantha Carter in tow.

Stopping for a brief moment at the group of 3 men standing around chatting, she walked up to Daniel.

Glancing coyly up at him, she gave him her best "doctor voice".

"Dr. Jackson, I have just one more thing to check out on you. Err...your blood pressure was a little high when I checked you earlier. I'd like to double check it, now that you've had a chance to rest."

"Uhhh..okay..." the confused archaeologist said. Turning towards the infirmary.

"Um.. no," Janet said, reaching out to grab him, "your quarters. I think you'll be more relaxed there."

"Sure? Yeah, okay." He turned, following Janet, Sam bringing up the end of the line.

"Sam!" Colonel Jack O'Neill shouted, "wait up."

The whole line stopped, Janet so abruptly, she was almost run over by Daniel.

"Sir?"

"Well, Carter, how about the usual Post Mission Pizza?"

"Oh, sorry sir." She replied, not really sounding sorry at all. "Once Janet is done with Daniel, she promised me a ride, and Daniel really needs some sleep, and I have this experiment I wanted to finish with, it has to do with the theoretical aspects of..."

She was abruptly cut off as Jack waved his hands, shouting, "aaaaahhhh!"

Turning, he grabbed Teal'c. Marching away from the small group, he muttered something about doctor stuff, science stuff, just muttered. Teal'c turned his head back, just barely catching Sam's quickly quenched smile.

Nodding at them, he hurried Colonel Jack O'Neill off base, and out of their lives until at least the next day.

Grabbing the man and woman with her, Sam rushed them into Daniel's nearby quarters. Falling onto the bed, she broke out in almost hysterical laughter.

"Sam," the slight brunette said, looking down at the woman in question, "have you ever considered acting, if you left the Air Force?"

"Huh?" Daniel asked, that confused look on his face still. Sam looked up from glaring at Janet's sarcasm, noticing his expression, she took a deep breath. Then laughed all that much harder.

"Daniel," Janet ordered his attention to her. He looked down, glancing at the still laughing blonde, then up to the doctor. Janet sauntered slowly towards him, hands reaching up to her shirt buttons. Daniel's eyes widened as the shirt started to part.

"Uh... Janet?" He stammered, "I.. uh.. guess you weren't really going to take my blood pressure?"

"Daniel," she repeated, gaining full attention from all in the room now, shirt sliding open, she reached up, grabbing his face, she pulled it towards her. "Sam just bought us at least 12 hours of uninterrupted time."

"No Colonel Jack O'Neill knocking on the door." She kissed his cheek.

"No Teal'c looking to help you with a Goa'uld writing." She kissed his chin.

"No," she kissed his lips gently, pulling back quickly

"going." She kissed his nose.

"anywhere" she finished, pulling his glasses off, she tosse them to Sam, who carefully folded them, and placed them on the night stand next to the bed.

Pulling his face back down, she pressed her lips to his again, this time invading his mouth with her tongue.

Groaning, he wrapped one arm around her waist, pulling her to him. His other arm, he stuck out towards the bed, motioning Sam to join them. She bounced up from the bed, grabbing his hand. She let him pull her up against his side, running his hands over both women. His groan broke
into a strangled sob as his hands roamed harder up and down, holding both women as tightly as he could. When Sam started to kiss his neck, moving her lips up to his face, mouth and tongue toying around the clenched lips there, he broke off his kiss. He moved his hand up, clenching it in the blonde hair, he leaned down, almost savagely consuming Sam's lips.

Janet reached up one hand, fingers running over their melded lips, then up. Stopping for a minute near Daniel's eyes, she pulled her hand away, bringing it back again.

"Daniel. Daniel!" She gasped out. "Daniel! Sam!" a little louder, shaking the other woman into awareness.

They parted, Sam looking hazily down at Janet, a question in her eyes. Janet reached back up to Daniel's face again, drawing Sam's attention to the tears tracking down his cheeks.

"Daniel?" Both women questioned at the same time. Daniel smiled slightly, remembering his wandering thoughts earlier. They were always good at calling his name at the same time. Usually when he was in trouble for something.

Closing his eyes, he reveled in the feel of both bodies pressed against him, both sets of hands on his head, chin, face. He sighed, holding his breath for a long count. Slowly exhaling he looked down into one set of wide, deep, blue eyes, then wide, deep, brown eyes. Back and forth a couple of times. Sighing again, he gently kissed first one set of eyes, then the other set.

Opening their eyes, they both loosed a "whoof" as Daniel crushed them tighter, leaning his head down and burying it in between their shoulders.

The women looked over his bent shoulders at each other in concern, turning together and leading him to the bed. They reached it just in time for the man to collapse on it, on his side, sobbing, just on the edge of hysterics. He reached up, and Janet pulled her shirt the rest of the way off and curled up into his arms, lying down beside him. Sam lay down behind him, reaching her arms around him, holding him tightly.

"Oh, god, I thou...I thought..." a deep breath, and he fought to continue on... "I thought, I figured... I was never going to see you two like this again. I think I could live with just about anything with
being shifted, or whatever, but not that. To touch you..." he continued, reaching down to rub Sam's hand working it's way to his chest, leaning forward, he kissed Janet, "Kiss you.

Running a hand over her bare torso "feel you.."

He groaned as Sam's hand lingered lower. He thrust his hips blindly toward Janet "To, oooohhh," he groaned deeply, Sam's fingers running over his erection, through his trousers, "to, oh, god, make love to you again." He ended on a whimper.

Janet was crushed under his weight partially on her. Hugging him harder, both women kissed him, one on his back, the other on his chest.Moving to his neck, face, arms. Clutching his arms, holding onto him as tightly as they could. Murmuring over and over to him how scared they were at the
thought of having lost him, how much they cared for him, as well. Just holding him and each other until his sobs finally subsided.

Smiling down at Janet, then back towards Sam, he glanced down at the hands working their way up his shirt from the front, down his torso to the front of his pants from the back. With a groan he reached down and yanked his shirt over his head, tossing it to the side.

Glancing over his shoulder, he caught Sam's eyes "You, too" he whispered, a slight chuckle in his voice.

"Yeah, Sam... way to many clothes on you there" Janet agreed, reaching back to pluck at the t shirt she was still wearing.

"Fine!" Sam exclaimed, trying to break the distressed atmosphere, jumping from the bed, she stood and quickly pulled off her shirt. While the other two were staring at her with silly grins, she quickly reached down, around and all over. Very shortly and methodically she was completely nude. With a self satisfied smile, she was back in bed, draping herself over both of the other bodies.

"Humph," she teased, kissing first one, then the other, bare torso, "*Now* who is overdressed?"

Pushing away from them, she crossed her legs, leaned back, arms crossed in front of her. A very smug look on her face.

Looking back and forth between the two, she raised her eyebrows. "Hummm?" she drawled.

"Fine, " she said shrugging, climbing off the bed as they just lay there staring, "I'll .... just ... gather my things. And go." She concluded, leaning over to pick up her clothing.

"Wait just a damn second!" Janet yelled, as Daniel disentangled himself from her.

"Sam!" Daniel yelled almost panicking, leaping from the bed. He reached her, grabbing her clothes from her hands. Yanking on them, he threw them above their heads, letting them fall all over the floor. Laughing, he advanced on her "now try to find them all and sneak out," he leered down at her.

"Eep," she squeaked, backing up slowly, a smile on her face, as the larger man advanced on her. It did neither of them any good hearing Janet laughing from the bed. They stopped and turned when clothing pieces started to pelt them. Janet lay on the bed, turning the last of her clothes- her bra- into a sling shot, aimed straight at their heads.

Both of them leapt on the bed, bouncing the woman between them. Just for good measure, Daniel laughed and bounced the bed again. He leaned over, running his mouth and tongue over the woman, while his other hand was busy running up and down Sam's bare hip. He reached up, cupping one breast in his hand, feeling Sam's breath coming harder and deeper. He rubbed himself against Janet's hip, enjoying watching her thrust up at him, groaning in frustration as he kept his hands above her waist.

Janet nearly screamed when she felt a second mouth descend and start licking at her other breast, Daniel on one side. Sam pulled away for a brief moment, relishing the glazed look in the other woman's eyes. She leaned over, kissing Daniel deeply, whispered to him, "Daniel, there is something I just have to do, please?"

Nodding, he kissed her back. He felt her hand on his, bringing it up to Janet's chest again. She leaned over, kissing Daniel's chest, toying at his nipples with her tongue and teeth. Janet opened her eyes and glanced over, lost in her own pleasure. The sight was starting to overload her mental senses. Then, she felt the fingers.

Sam's long, slender fingers. They were probing at her. Pushing her legs further apart, the hand squirmed further into her. She felt slightly dwarfed with the two larger lovers over her, but for the time being, didn't seem to mind. It was actually a rather secure feeling, in all.

She reached down, trying to rub Sam's chest, but it was pressed tightly against her side. So Janet contented herself with playing with Sam's back with one hand, and Daniel's with the other. Digging her finger nails slightly with every gasp and thrust she made.

Sam leaned up and back, pressing her fingers deeper, bringing her face down to Janet's thick patch of hair. She nosed in, finding her mark, and started to nibble. She smiled as Janet's breathing deepened, her thrusts suddenly becoming harder, deeper. She glanced up when she heard Janet's
gasping Daniel's name suddenly.

She almost lost herself watching him sucking diligently at Janet's breast. She looked back down, watching her fingers as they trust in and out of her lover. Murmuring Janet's name, she tongued the woman's clit harder, in a counter rhythm to fingers. She could feel Janet so close, she was starting to clench around her fingers.

Then, she felt Janet's fingers as they thrust into her. The scream of pleasure she gave was matched by Janet's, as she finally fell over the precipice into her orgasm.

Janet's fingers quieted for a moment, as she stopped to catch her breath. "Sam, honey...." she muttered, pulling the woman back up towards her.

Sam looked down at her with that self-satisfied look on her face again. Janet grinned back at her, looking to Daniel. She kissed first one, then the other. Sam first, so Daniel could taste herself from Sam's lips to his.

"Oh," she flopped back, arms thrown out to her sides, "Sammie, you were wonderful. Daniel, not too bad yourself there " she finished with a laugh.

"Not done yet, Doctor, " Sam laughed at her. Janet raised a brow in question at her. Daniel looked rather confused, too. Sam sat up, glaring at Daniel.

"What?" He asked.

"Pants, Daniel?" Sam looked pointedly at Daniel's crotch. Still covered with his pants.

"Oh," he stated, standing up, but not moving as though he had no clue why. He just stood there for a moment. Until finally, Janet looked concerned over at Sam.

"Daniel?" Janet whispered at him.

"Daniel?" Slightly louder.

Sam stood, shaking him slightly. "Hey, Daniel. What's wrong?"

"Wrong?" He looked down and blinked. As if noticing he was standing for the first time. "Nothing's wrong, why?

"You just stood here like a zombie for almost 5 minutes, Daniel. That's why." Sam said acerbically.

Janet reached up to feel his forehead, one hand on his wrist at the pulse point. He shrugged out of her grip, frowning.

"Just tired" he stated. "Please, Janet, just.... be with me now. Sam?" He looked over at Sam, the longing clear in his eyes. In that moment, Sam knew exactly what the problem was. Poor Daniel, all that time spent with no one to see him, hear him, listen to him, afraid no one ever would again, and now he had what he was most convinced he would lose.

Sam took the lead, caressing his cheek. Reaching down, she unfastened his buckle. Kissing him, she unfastened the pants, pushing them down. Placing one leg between his, she told him "step". Obediently he raised first one, then the other leg. She pressed her body against him. He put his hands on her waist, pulling her toward him, kissing and licking almost desperately at her face, lips, neck. Groaning into her mouth, as he felt Janet's tongue and lips caressing his back.

Sam turned him pushing him backwards on the bed. Taking Janet's hand, she led her to the bed as well, laying her next to Daniel. Janet looked up, glancing between the two of them. She looked again at Daniel, concern evident in her eyes, then settled on Sam's eyes.

"Jan," she began, "what did Daniel say a little bit ago, right on this bed? What was the one thing he was most concerned with never having again?" She crouched over Daniel, sitting lightly on his hips. Leaning forward, giving Daniel a kiss, then over to Janet, kissing her. Back to Daniel, she kissed him deeply, breaking away when she finally felt him start to respond under her again.

"oh, god," Janet moaned. "Daniel, I am so sorry. I wasn't thinking," She turned to Daniel, sheepishly kissing him.

Daniel smiled his big, eye twinkling grin at her, " 's okay, Jan, I was just thinking too much". He watched as Janet relaxed next to him.

"Now, " Sam started from her position over Daniel, "we have some more... pressing business here" she finished, rocking her hips against his.

Daniel groaned deep in his chest, feeling Sam's wetness enclosing him. He started thrusting at her, trying to gain access. Sam stopped, pulling up and away. Daniel whimpered, thrusting up, hands clenched in the blanket under him.

"Shhhh", Sam said, fingers to his lips. "one minute..." She glanced over to Janet "do you mind?" She asked, knowing how much Janet loved to feel Daniel inside her.

"Um.. think I can live this time. Besides, " she grinned impishly, "there's always tomorrow."

"Besides, Sam, you have to. Remember what you told the Colonel?"

"No?"

"You said, and I quote 'Janet is going to give me a ride.... well", she looked pointedly down at Daniel's twitching, throbbing erection, "time for your ride, babe."

Janet held Daniel's penis in her hand, as Sam crouched over the man. With her other, she held Sam's lips open, guiding Daniel into her. At Sam's cry, she started playing with Daniel's balls. She sat up, playing with Sam's breasts, reaching her hand down, she wiggled her fingers around, until she hit just the right spot. Right above Sam's clit. As Daniel's thrusts became sharper with the passing minutes, she pressed harder on the other woman, tickling at Daniel.

Pulling her hand away from Daniel, but keeping one finger poised on Sam, she leaned back to Daniel's sweet mouth. Leaning down, she kissed him, working down to his chest. Sucking on his nipples, she gloried in his easy responses to her lips and teeth.

She was quickly distracted by Sam's hands once again pushing at her, and one of Daniel's grabbing at her breast. Once he was able to latch onto one, he calmed, rubbing and squeezing. The three of them quickly established a rhythm. Janet was the first, crying out their names, then
broke away from them, and leaned forward at an angle to lick at Sam's clit. Daniel tapped at her hip, pulling her over towards him. He lifted her leg, placing her right over his waiting mouth. He muffled his groans in her, as she continued licking at Sam.

Suddenly, both women, almost at once thrust down hard on him. Burying themselves on him, and in his questing face and tongue. Eventually, Janet rolled herself off of him. Daniel grasped Sam's hips, pushing, thrusting in and out.

Janet bent forward, running her hand over his face, she kissed him slowly, tenderly. As he thrust harder, she whispered, "now, Daniel, let go. We're right here. Go." She held him tight, as Sam leaned forward, taking him all the way into her. He froze, a shudder running through his entire body, a silent scream on his lips. He thrust wildly one last time, sighing out their names over and over.

Crawling up to the head of the bed, the three of them collapsed together, wrapped around each other.

Daniel sighed, his head back, holding both women close. He yawned, trying to catch himself. Then grinned sheepishly, "I wasn't lying I really am tired."

"It's okay, Daniel. You sleep now. You need it," his Doctor-Lover smiled at him. He looked back over to Sam.

"It's okay, Daniel. Sleep. We will be right here when you wake up. I promise."

"Promise? Won't go 'way?" Daniel asked in a small voice, already succumbing to the sleep his body needed.

"Daniel," Sam kissed him gently on his cheek, Janet kissing the other, "promise. One of us will always be here for you."

Smiling, Daniel drifted farther into sleep. The final thing he felt was the women next to him getting comfortable, the final thing he heard, was "Welcome home, love."


End Welcome Home by Tamy
resent 12-15-02