Title: Three For All

Author: Caro Dee

Email: carodee@popullus.net

Fandom: Stargate SG-1

Pairings: Daniel/Teal'c/Janet

Rating: NC-17

Status: Complete

Archive: Please archive

Summary: Doctor knows best and Teal'c and Daniel are eager to follow her prescription.

Notes: This story is written for Tamy. Happy birthday, honey! A big thank you goes to my beta reader, ShayAlyce, who whipped my commas into happy submission.

Disclaimer: Stargate Sg-1 and its characters are the property of Stargate (II) Productions, Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. This story is for entertainment purposes only and no money exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended.

Warnings: PWP, Multiple partners


Three For All
by Caro Dee

"You are certain I am attired correctly?"

"Yes, Teal'c. You look fine."

"I do not wish to disappoint JanetFraiser."

"Don't worry about it, Teal'c. I don't think what you're wearing is really the point here."

"Nevertheless..."

"You're fine. I promise."

The two men continued up the path to the front door. Daniel rang the doorbell.

The door swung open and Janet stood framed in the doorway. The competent, professional doctor wearing a lab coat and stethoscope was nowhere in evidence tonight. Janet was wearing a dark red, see-through chiffon negligee that barely went past her hips, with matching high-heeled sandals. A cloud of expensive perfume floated around her.

She leaned against the door seductively and murmured, "Hey there, sailor boys, looking for a good time?"

Daniel gulped and stepped aside, waving Teal'c forward. Teal'c was made of sterner stuff. His eyebrow climbed halfway up his forehead, but otherwise he seemed unaffected. He held out the bottle of wine he and Daniel had purchased on the way over.

Janet took the bottle of wine with a smile and motioned the men inside. "Have a seat in the living room. I'll be right back with a corkscrew and wine glasses."

As she passed Teal'c, she reached out and caressed the dark green silk of his shirt. "Very nice, Teal'c."

Teal'c smiled smugly at Daniel, who rolled his eyes.

The guys had barely sat down when Janet came back. Daniel leaped to take the three wine glasses precariously clutched in one hand. He set them down and reached for the wine bottle, but Janet frowned and shooed him away.

"Sit!" she said firmly. "I can do this. How do you think I worked my way through medical school?" Setting the wine bottle down and handling the corkscrew with panache, she carefully eased the cork out and poured a half inch of red wine into one glass. Taking a sip and rolling it over her tongue, she sighed happily and raised her glass to both men. "Lovely wine, gentlemen. Thank you."

Daniel and Teal'c beamed at her approval and accepted a glass each.

Janet took her wine glass and strolled around the table to sit between them. Turning to Teal'c, she smiled and said, "Good evening, Teal'c."

Teal'c inclined his head solemnly to his hostess. "Greetings, JanetFraiser." He bent down and kissed her welcoming mouth, running a large, gentle hand up her thigh. She broke off the kiss with a grin and said, "Keep that thought, Teal'c."

She turned to Daniel and, smiling a little softer, murmured, "Hi there, sweetheart." She slid her hand up to his neck and pulled him down to kiss her. She nuzzled his cheek affectionately for a moment before leaning back against Teal'c and throwing her legs over Daniel's lap.

"So, um... where's Cassie?" Daniel asked.

"She's at a friend's sleepover. They'll talk all night about boys and fashion and girls they hate. Then when she comes home, she'll fall into bed and sleep for ten solid hours. With any luck, you boys will keep me up all night, too!" Janet waggled her eyebrows and grinned salaciously, enjoying Daniel's blushes.

"We shall endeavor to give satisfaction, JanetFraiser." Teal'c's tone was solemn, but Janet knew that if she looked up, his eyes would be shining with amusement.

"Don't worry, boys, I'll make sure you do," Janet purred and had the satisfaction of seeing Daniel gulp and feeling Teal'c's hand tighten slightly on her thigh.

Janet reclined comfortably against Teal'c's broad chest. Sipping the red wine and smiling, she ran her foot softly over Daniel's thigh, back and forth, teasing him, but never quite touching his groin.

Daniel took a quick gulp of his own wine. He returned her look with a heavy-lidded one of his own and let his legs sprawl open to display the growing bulge in his pants.

Janet's eyes widened and her smile took on a predatory edge. Using the faintest of pressure, she traced Daniel's erection with her toes.

Daniel's head fell back and he groaned. The tickling sensation was torture as he felt his cock harden even further.

Janet giggled and slowly pressed harder on the tip of Daniel's cock. Daniel's hips bucked up against her foot and Daniel groaned again.

"What a slut he is. Don't you agree, Teal'c?"

"Indeed," Teal'c's voice was deep and approving.

Janet craned her neck up to meet his eyes. "You like a slutty Daniel, don't you?"

"He is most entertaining," Teal'c agreed. He bent his head and kissed Janet with enthusiasm. Placing his hands on her hips, he asked, "May I?"

"Oh, please do," Janet purred.

Teal'c lifted her up and onto his lap. The pressure of the small woman resting on his erection was pleasing and Teal'c took the time to arrange her, enjoying the resulting friction. Janet smiled
knowingly and wriggled her hips. Teal'c took a deep breath and closed his eyes. His hands slid up and pulled her small breasts out of the negligee, cupping them in his large hands and tweaking the rosy nipples.

Janet purred and rubbed her face against his chest, peering seductively at Daniel. "Are you feeling neglected over there, Daniel? Why don't you come over here?" Janet spread her legs apart over Teal'c's thighs. The negligee rode up and revealed her sex to both men's eager eyes.

Daniel took off his glasses and gently set them on the coffee table. Then he fell to his knees before the other two. Steadying himself on Teal'c's knees, Daniel leaned forward. Janet's cunt was beautiful, looking like a delicate pink orchid and surrounded by dark auburn curls. Daniel inhaled appreciatively. Janet might be perfumed elsewhere, but here she was all clean, sweet, aroused female and the scent was heady and erotic. Being a doctor who understood the
physiology of human sex gave Janet quite an advantage as a lover. Something that both Daniel and Teal'c were lucky enough to know first-hand.

"DanielJackson, may I remind you of the Tau'ri saying, 'Do not keep a lady waiting.'"

Daniel flashed a quick, apologetic grin upwards and put his mouth on Janet.

Janet spasmed with the first tickling, unbearable touch of Daniel's tongue. "Oh yes!" She threw her head back against Teal'c's chest and arched, momentarily dislodging Daniel. Oh, this was what she had needed all day.

Teal'c reached down and held JanetFraiser's thighs apart. In his strong grip, she could buck all she wanted, but she would not be able to move away from DanielJackson's mouth. Her efforts to do so would only drive her against Teal'c's erection, further stimulating him. That was most desirable.

Daniel slowly laved her labia and clit with his tongue, starting off with gentle touches to arouse her. Her breathing was still slow and even and she hummed with approval. Gradually, he focused on her clit, increasing the speed and pressure on the little nub as her breathing grew more erratic and her hips began to buck. "Oh, Daniel. Oh, yes. Harder! Right there! Yes! Right *there*."

Teal'c gazed down the line of JanetFraiser's body to the sight of DanielJackson's face between her legs. His expression was dreamy and his eyes were unfocussed as he concentrated on pleasuring the woman. Teal'c highly approved of DanielJackson's enthusiasm and his own cock throbbed. He endured it stoically, with an appreciation for the pleasure he would receive when it was his turn.

Janet's back arched and she moaned as her orgasm hit her. 'Oh lovely, lovely Daniel....' The sweet sensation spread from her clit down her legs and up her body. Janet shook happily in Teal'c's arms, her movements rubbing against the hardness beneath her.

As the last spasms tapered off, Janet pulled at Daniel's head. "Fuck me now!" she demanded imperiously. Daniel stood up and began stripping quickly.

Teal'c slipped his hands under JanetFraiser's thighs above the knee. Pulling up gently, but implacably, he drew her knees up and apart so that she was completely immobilized and made accessible.

Janet squawked, "Teal'c! What are you doing?" and struggled without success.

"I have her ready for you, brother," Teal'c informed DanielJackson, who stood there quivering with eagerness, his hard cock jutting out.

Daniel leaned down and placed his hands on the sofa back to either side of Teal'c's shoulders. The two men exchanged hot, aroused stares and then Daniel bent forward to meet Teal'c. Teal'c's mouth was as hungry as his own and Daniel savored the kiss.

Janet stopped struggling to enjoy the sight of the two men together. She craned her neck to catch the close-up of their mouths moving against each other, glimpses of dueling tongues. "Beautiful," she murmured. "You guys are so beautiful together."

Daniel broke off the kiss to look down at her. "*We're* beautiful together," he assured her with a gentle leer. Balancing on one hand, he used the other to guide himself into her wet cunt. Being very careful not to crush her between the two larger men, he began thrusting. Her cunt was warm and wet and tight around him. It never ceased to amaze him that later she would be able to accommodate Teal'c's girth. The thought excited him and he gazed deeply into Teal'c's eyes as he fucked Janet.

Janet clutched at Teal'c's restraining arms. They were solid, immovable, strong as tree trunks. With a happy sigh, Janet let go and threw her body against his, struggling with all her might for a
freedom she didn't want, knowing that Teal'c would hold her still for this wonderful fucking and make her take it, while she reveled in the feel of her own body's strength.

Teal'c tightened his arms slightly and held the little woman warrior firmly. Her struggles were pleasing, rubbing against his turgid cock and exciting him immensely. DanielJackson's thrusting, as well, pushed her against him in a satisfying rhythm. Teal'c had no doubts that, should he allow himself to, he could climax in this position, but his discipline held. There were greater pleasures to be had shortly.

Daniel gazed down at both of them. Teal'c's face was as calm as ever, but the fast pace of his breathing told Daniel as strongly as anything could of the high level of arousal the man was experiencing. Daniel's gut clenched and he sped up his pace, eagerly thrusting into Janet, who responded instantly with enthusiastic moans.

Watching her intently, he saw her lovely face grow taut with passion as she struggled against Teal'c's hold. One arm broke free and her hand slipped down between her legs, rubbing her clit frantically. She yowled and came again, her cunt spasming around Daniel.

Biting his lip and groaning, Daniel pumped into her hot, pulsing grip a couple more times and came himself, seeing stars with the intensity of his climax. Pulling out, Daniel moved over and collapsed on the sofa, panting.

"Are you well, brother?" Teal'c inquired as he lowered JanetFraiser's legs and began to rub the stiffness from them. DanielJackson rolled his head to the side and smiled up at Teal'c with lazy satisfaction. Teal'c was quite pleased for his brother warrior. He was firmly of the belief that all good things must be done for DanielJackson. It was his own secret, proud burden to protect this man in the face of danger.

Janet stretched luxuriously in Teal'c's arms. "Well, boys, I don't know about you, but that *definitely* worked for me!" She twisted her head around to gaze up seductively into his eyes. "It's your turn now, Teal'c."

Teal'c carefully set her down on the couch and stood up. He stripped quickly and posed there proudly, displaying his warrior's physique and his large, rampant cock. Hands on hips, he imperiously demanded, "On your knees, JanetFraiser, and suck me!"

Daniel winced. Janet raised one eyebrow and a corner of her mouth quirked. She waited.

"Please," Teal'c amended, knowing that this fierce little woman was a terrible adversary when displeased. And truly, this was not the moment to displease her.

Apparently mollified, Janet slid to the floor in front of Teal'c and put one hand on his cock to pull it down towards her. Her hand was too small to fit entirely around his girth. Teal'c's uncut cock was impressive, thick and long, with the pink head peeking out from the dark foreskin. With her other hand, she pulled back the foreskin, revealing the head in its entirety. She began licking it, swirling her tongue around, picking up the moisture from his excitement.

"Aaaah...." Teal'c threw back his head and let out a long moan. JanetFraiser's tongue on his cockhead was exquisite, the sensations intense and thrilling. With difficulty, Teal'c held back from thrusting into her mouth. She was too small and it would choke her. The muscles of his thighs and buttocks quivered with the effort of holding still. His discipline was even more sorely tested as she stretched her mouth wide and took in the entire tip of his cock. Her gifted little hands grasped his length tightly and began to strip him vigorously while she continued to suck. 'Clever, clever Tau'ri woman,' Teal'c thought as he moaned again.

Collapsed on the sofa, recovering from his climax, Daniel caught Janet's commanding eye. 'You get over here now!' it told him in no uncertain terms. With an exhausted groan, he heaved himself up and went over to the couple. He stood behind Teal'c and slipped his arms around him, biting and nuzzling his neck. He kissed and bit a trail down Teal'c's back to his butt. Parting his cheeks, Daniel licked at Teal'c's asshole and pierced it with his tongue.

Teal'c swayed with the extra sensation, but managed to stand firm. This was truly a warrior's reward with two fellow warriors willing to share such physical pleasure. Indeed, he was blessed. Caught between JanetFraiser's and DanielJackson's busy, talented mouths, his entire lower torso throbbed with the most exquisite sensations.

"DanielJackson, I am ready for your fingers inside me," Teal'c informed him, panting slightly. JanetFraiser had introduced him to the pleasure of prostate massage during fellatio. There was much this woman knew about the pleasure the human body was capable of and Teal'c was an eager student. DanielJackson frequently expressed his delight in Teal'c's efforts to put his new knowledge into practice.

Daniel reached over to the carved wooden box on the coffee table. Opening it and poking through the sex toys, he found the lube and squirted a generous amount on his hand. Pressing gently, he worked in two fingers, turning his hand from side to side to loosen Teal'c up. Pushing in deeper and pressing against the tissue wall inside, he knew he'd located the gland when Teal'c's entire body seized and he let out a loud grunt. Bingo! Daniel grinned and began pressing and rubbing that spot.

Listening to Teal'c's continuous helpless groaning and the spasms running through his body, Janet grinned as well. Speeding up her hands and her tongue, she could feel his impending orgasm. As his balls began to draw up, Janet took her mouth and hands away and cried out, "Daniel, stop!"

Obediently, Daniel stilled his hand within Teal'c's ass and waited.

"Teal'c," purred Janet, "you do know that you ordered me around in my own house. That's not very polite, is it? Perhaps you'd better apologize."

Teal'c gazed down at the ruthless woman at his feet. At any other time, he would admire her excellent grasp of strategy, but he was having trouble formulating his thoughts. His entire being was centered on the thwarted throbbing of his sexual organs. Recognizing defeat, he bowed his head solemnly. "JanetFraiser, I was remiss. I apologize for my most unfortunate rudeness. May I have my climax now?"

Janet's smile widened. "Teal'c, Teal'c... That doesn't sound very sincere. Perhaps you ought to try a little harder, hmm?"

Daniel rested his head against the curve of Teal'c's ass, struggling to contain his amusement. He and Teal'c would be having a little chat on the way home about the ways of human women. Not that Daniel thought he was an expert on the subject, but he sure wouldn't have made this mistake.

Teal'c raised one eyebrow. Janet was unmoved. Sighing, he said softly, "Please."

Janet nodded with a pleased expression. "That's all I wanted, Teal'c. Daniel, let's bring him home, shall we?" Then she swallowed his cockhead and began sucking urgently.

Daniel sped up his strokes as well.

It took mere seconds to build up and surpass his former state of pleasure and Teal'c shook with his excitement. Grunting harshly and rapidly, Teal'c savored the quickly building ecstasy. If only defeat were always this pleasurable. He threw back his head and shouted his joy to the heavens as his cock exploded into JanetFraiser's eager mouth.

Janet continued to suckle him through the last spasms and then wiped her mouth. "Well," she said brightly, "the neighbors are certainly aware that somebody got lucky tonight at the Fraiser house."

Standing up, Janet shooed the boys off to the bathroom to clean up, while she grabbed the wine bottle and glasses and carried them into her bedroom. She lit the candles and the incense and turned on low, romantic music. Surveying the overall effect, she decided she was pleased with it.

Janet cocked her head as the sound of the shower started up. She narrowed her eyes thoughtfully. 'Better go check right now.'

Sure enough, she pulled the shower curtain aside and Teal'c was on his knees sucking Daniel with enthusiasm. Janet noted with interest that his cock was making a valiant attempt to stand up and join in. 'Excellent recuperative powers,' she noted in passing and placed her hands on her hips, frowning sternly.

Daniel noticed her first and changed his clutch at Teal'c's head to a frantic warning groping. Teal'c stopped what he was doing and turned his head, taking in Janet's attitude. Considering his typical stoic mien, the two men wore surprisingly similar expressions of guilty alarm.

Janet chuckled silently and increased her scowl.

"Boys, boys, boys! I have plans for the rest of this evening and this isn't it. Clean up and get out of there. Pronto!" Pausing only for the sheepish mutters of agreement, Janet dropped the shower
curtain and headed over to Cassie's little bathroom for her own freshening up.

When she re-entered her bedroom, the boys were sitting there, waiting for her a little awkwardly. The candlelight cast interesting shadows over their profiles and flickered off the drops of water beading on their skin, like carelessly scattered diamonds. She paused to admire them and struck a pose. From the appreciative expressions, the candlelight was doing fine things to her, as well.

Teal'c and Daniel watched as Janet crawled like a little tiger from the foot of the bed up to where they waited. Reaching for Teal'c first, Janet climbed into his lap and pulled his head down for a deep kiss.

Daniel slid closer and put his arms around both his lovers. He rubbed his face gently first against the side of Teal'c head and then Janet's soft hair. Teal'c broke the kiss and his hand came up,
pulling Daniel forward and claiming his mouth. Daniel sighed and sucked on the large, commanding tongue invading his mouth. Faintly, he heard Janet's appreciative sounds and her small hands began caressing him, drifting downwards and lightly teasing his balls. Daniel moaned into Teal'c's mouth and spread his thighs apart. Teal'c pulled away and looked down, watching intently as Janet gently cupped and rolled Daniel's balls.

"Oh please," Daniel whispered and dropped his forehead onto Teal'c broad shoulder. He was delighted to feel Teal'c's hand grasp his straining cock and gently--too gently--begin to stroke him. It was sweet torture, sensation in all the right places and not firm enough to allow the feelings to build into orgasm. Daniel writhed in Teal'c grasp and rolled his head helplessly, watching his lovers' faces focused, intent and greedy, on his pleasure.

"Beautiful Daniel," came Janet's soft murmur.

"Indeed," rumbled Teal'c's deep voice.

Daniel's eyes rolled back until only the whites showed. Janet loved it when he was so lost in pleasure that he forgot himself. Unlike Janet and Teal'c, who were fully capable of demanding their own sexual satisfaction, Daniel was a sweet, sensitive lover deeply concerned with the pleasure of his partners. Both his partners, therefore, were committed to making sure that he enjoyed himself as well. Janet shared a smile with Teal'c and bent forward, taking the tip of Daniel's cock into her mouth. He gave a startled cry of joy and his hips bucked. Teal'c stroked more firmly and Daniel began moaning continuously.

It was with regret that Janet stopped and carefully pressed against the base of his cock. Teal'c had been waiting for that sign and stopped as well.

"Noooo," protested Daniel.

"Sorry, sweetheart," Janet stroked his hair apologetically. "But if we let you come now, you won't be in any shape to play with us anymore."

He nodded, sighed deeply, and looked at her, waiting for instructions.

Janet turned to Teal'c and shared a deep kiss. "I want you to fuck me, but I need to be more relaxed first." She began to bring Teal'c's head down and was startled when Daniel pushed him aside gently, but firmly, and buried his face in her cunt. She shared an amused glance with Teal'c and blew him an apologetic kiss.

The larger man smiled and gently laid her down on the bed. He got up and moved around to the foot of the bed, where he lay down again and began to kiss and fondle her breasts.

Daniel's cock throbbed as he licked and sucked at Janet. Her smell and taste drove his excitement higher. He loved her soft, excited moans and the clenching of her thighs against him. "Oh, Daniel, yes, yes... Oh, so good... right there... aaah."

Teal'c cupped her small, creamy breasts in his large, dark hands and ran his tongue over her firm nipples. He watched DanielJackson's blissful face and his cock grew harder at the thought of his brother warrior making the woman ready to receive him. With a slight shift of his body, he began to press and rub against DanielJackson's side, stimulating himself further.

Janet felt her orgasm approaching and her moans grew more intense. Daniel sped up his tongue and began to nibble lightly at her clit. The sharp, sweet jolts shivered through her body and forced her over the edge. "Daniel!" she wailed and bucked against his mouth, feeling the rhythmic clenching of her cunt and the sweet explosion of her orgasm.

'When she was again able to speak, she gasped, "Oh, that was so good, Daniel. Thank you." And she pulled at him. He came up to share a kiss flavored with her own juices, his mouth hungry and eager against her own.

When they broke apart, Janet turned a wicked smile on Teal'c. "It's your turn now, Big Boy. I'm all wet and ready for you."

Teal'c smiled and followed Janet's gestures until he was positioned to her liking. Janet lay on her side, her back towards him, and rubbed against him like a cat in heat. "C'mon, Teal'c. Fuck me!"

Sliding one hand under her hip to hold her steady, he aimed his cock with the other one. Experience had taught them that if he went slowly and allowed her to become used to his size, penetration was indeed possible. He pushed the tip of his cock into her warm, wet, throbbing cunt and held there.

Janet felt herself being stretched almost unbearably. Breathing slowly and carefully, she waited for her muscles to relax and stretch. Not as big as a baby during childbirth, she reminded herself, as she did every single time.

Taking a deep breath, she began to slide no more than half an inch back and forth on the large cock impaling her. The sensation was intense and exciting. She moaned, "Give me a little more, Teal'c."

He pushed in another inch and stopped. The tightness encasing the tip of his cock was wonderful and part of him wished he could simply ram his way in and begin fucking with abandon. 'Patience,' he counseled himself. JanetFraiser was working herself more confidently on him and would soon require him to service her.

Daniel watched the faces of his lovers. Both wore nearly the same expression--pain and intense arousal. He knew from his own experience that Teal'c's size needed some adjusting to, but was well worth it in the end. Snicker. But Daniel was a large man and it was easier for him. He stroked Janet's hair and smiled encouragement as she panted and grinned up at him.

"Okay, Teal'c. Try it now," Janet gasped.

Teal'c pushed in until he reached as far as JanetFraiser could accommodate him, a little less than two thirds of his length. He carefully noted how far he could go so that even in his excitement,
he would not attempt further penetration. Slowly, he withdrew and thrust in, increasing his pace slightly as JanetFraiser gave every indication of enjoyment.

Janet shuddered with delight. She was stretched and filled to her utmost capacity. Only one more thing to make her pleasure complete. "Daniel," she panted, "come here. I want your lovely mouth on me again." Then, as Daniel moved to comply, she cried out, "No! Turn the other way so that Teal'c can suck you!"

Trembling eagerly, Daniel turned and stretched out. He offered his cock to Teal'c's mouth and groaned with pleasure as it was engulfed and Teal'c's rough silk tongue began to caress him. From this angle, Daniel could see Teal'c's huge cock stretching Janet's little hole. The contrasting colors of his dark cock moving in and out of her pale, pink pussy were beautiful and exciting. Eyes glued on the sight before him, Daniel eagerly began to suck on Janet's clit.

Oh sweet God, so good. The sensations were so strong, they hovered on the edge of pain and Janet hung there, overwhelmed with pleasure. She wanted more. "Daniel, harder! Oh please, use your teeth!" She screamed with joy as Daniel took her clit between his teeth and gently nibbled. "Yes! Yes!"

Teal'c held JanetFraiser's shaking body and continued the forceful thrusting. Her cunt was now looser and welcoming, and his cock slid easily in and out of her. Her moist tightness caressed him and his own sexual pleasure began to climb. He could not yet allow himself to climax and he distracted himself with sucking DanielJackson's throbbing cock. His lovers' increasing moans were indeed beautiful in his ears.

The candlelight flickered over the continually moving figures as they writhed, moaning, and thrust against each other, seeking pleasure in each other's bodies. For this timeless moment, they forgot their troubles and responsibilities and the fate of worlds and were simply friends and lovers.

Janet came first. Her voice rose frantically as her orgasm swelled and struck her. As she convulsed with pleasure, clenching around Teal'c's thick, driving cock, she cried out, "Oh God, don't stop. Don't stop!" As her lovers continued to pound into her and suck her spasming clit, Janet hung, caught in the intensity of her orgasm, and wailed as the sensations faltered a few moments and then gathered and burst into another orgasm. "Oh God! Oh fuck! S'good...s'good. Keep going! Fuck...fuck me!" She felt a complete loss of control over her limbs, shaking and convulsing in sheer sensation. Incredibly, the feelings subsided only a little and, although it took longer this time, she felt one more orgasm build up and explode, less intense this third time, but incredibly sweet. She flung her head back and laughed with joy.

Daniel sucked frantically at the writhing woman's clit and shuddered with his own excitement. He thrust once, twice into Teal'c's mouth and came, clutching Janet's hips and moaning. His cock pulsed hard, sending sharp bursts of pleasure shivering through him, and he felt Teal'c's throat convulsing around his cockhead as he worked to swallow Daniel's come. 'Oh God, so good... so sweet...' "Teal'c!"

Teal'c sucked DanielJackson's cock clean and let it fall from his mouth. Face slack with pleasure, he concentrated on fucking JanetFraiser's pulsing cunt. The pleasure was intense and holding
himself back was becoming more and more difficult. But he would not... he would not fail his lover. His Jaffa pride would not allow that. He growled with frustration at the increasing pleasure.

Daniel pulled away and flopped over to the side. He sprawled bonelessly, sated, but still avidly watching his other two lovers as they continued moving against each other.

Janet began slowing down, gasping with exhaustion. "Teal'c, it's your turn!" she cried. "Go for it!"

Finally released into pleasure, Teal'c exploded. He grabbed the woman and rolled up to his knees, bringing her with him. With one hand on the bed, steadying him, and the other under her hips, bracing her to receive him, Teal'c began frantically thrusting. He grunted and moaned, his head rolling from side to side, as he rutted with increasing urgency. Lost in the physical bliss, he no longer had any thought of where he was or who he was with, simply that he was in the most intense sexual pleasuring heading towards an incredible orgasm. Vaguely, he heard a woman crying out with pleasure and he was aware of a male (his brother?) stroking his back gently. Then his orgasm struck and he threw his head back and howled, pumping helplessly as ecstasy spurted from his cock and filled the tiny woman beneath him.

As Teal'c slumped over Janet's exhausted body, Daniel gently urged him over to keep him from crushing her. Then he crawled out of bed and fetched a damp towel to clean up his lovers.

Daniel gently wiped the two clean and returned to the bathroom to drop the towel in the laundry hamper. Pulling the covers over their sleeping bodies, he stood there a moment and looked down, admiring Teal'c's exotic dark features next to Janet's tiny redheaded beauty. A wave of fierce affection swept over him, shaking him with its strength. He would never let anyone hurt them! Never! The grim determination on his face would have startled the other two, who were used to thinking of *Daniel* as the one needing protection.

Quietly, he lifted the covers and crawled in beside his lovers. Gently putting his arm around them, he heaved a deep sigh of satisfaction and joined them in sleep.

end