***BESTIALITY??? Teal'c and his symbiote***

Title: The Pleasure of His Company

Author/pseudonym: Caro Dee

Fandom: Stargate SG-1

Pairing: Teal'c/Junior

Rating: NC-17

Status: Complete

Archive: Please archive

Feedback: Lovely. Yes.

E-mail address for feedback: carodee@popullus.net

Series/Sequel: SG-1 Snippet Series

Other websites: http://www.carodee.popullus.net

Disclaimers: Stargate Sg-1 and its characters are the property of Stargate (II) Productions, Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. This story is for entertainment purposes only and no money exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended.

Notes: This snippet was written to thank Tamy for her work on my new website. It was betaed by ShayAlyce and ALF. Thanks, guys!

Summary: Teal'c and his symbiote have a private moment.

Warnings: Slash, PWP, Snippet, mild BESTIALITY? Does an alien symbiote count as bestiality?


The Pleasure of His Company
By Caro Dee

Teal'c lay on the bed, his massive form spread out, one large hand fisting the meaty and rampant cock jutting from between his legs. Sweat dripped down his body, turning his dark skin into polished ebony in the flickering candlelight.

He writhed silently on the bed. Jaffa pride kept him mute in his pleasure. Only the grimace on his face and the constant shivering that shook his frame revealed the extent of his ecstasy.

Non-Jaffa could never understand this bliss. The Gao'uld symbiote vibrated within its pouch, whipping back and forth under the stimulus. Teal'c increased the speed of his hand and the symbiote sent a jolt of pleasure to his brain. Teal'c jerked and bit his lip to catch the cry of joy.

He had been taught that it was an honor to serve the young God within. To bring pleasure to it was his duty and his reward. Now that Teal'c knew the symbiote was not a God, he still continued to serve in this capacity because the pleasure-- oh, the pleasure!-- remained.

Teal'c licked the forefinger of his free hand and, pulling back the foreskin of his cock, ran the moist digit over and over the sensitive head. He flung his head back and arched upwards as the symbiote caught the sweet, piercing sensation and magnified it, radiating outwards from his pouch through his entire body. Waves of pleasure shook him, sending violent tremors through his limbs, causing his legs to drum against the bed and his head to thrash from side to side as the pleasure continued to build, his hands never ceasing their furious caress.

Throat locked, Jaffa and Gao'uld screamed silently as they shook and shook in the rapture of mutual orgasm.


The End.