Title: The Game People Play

Author: Castalie

Author Email: Castalie.a@wanadoo.fr

Author Website: http://www.geocities.com/de_solaris

Rating: NC-17

Pairings: Jack/Daniel

Status: Complete

Date: 07/19/03

Category: Plot What Plot, ER

Disclaimer: They're not mine. I'm not making any money from anything. No copyright infringement intended.

Author's Notes: Thanks to Terri and Bobbie, betas extraordinaire

Story Notes: The thing is, I just love when Jack goes dominant on Danny, and no, I don't think it makes Daniel weak at all *g* I just think this dynamics is perfect for them both, and Daniel is a tough bastard anyway, so I'm not worried about him lol

Summary: Jack wants to make sure Daniel knows to whom he belongs.

Warnings: power play, alpha!Jack, tiny weenie spanking scene, and language I guess.


The Game People Play
by Castalie

"You smell of them, Daniel. You smell of them, and I don’t like it." Jack closed the door and casually took his jacket off. Then he followed the younger man into the living room, waiting to see what his reaction would be. Jack wanted to play tonight, but he wasn’t sure his favorite archaeologist was ready to join him in the game. Not after the ‘incident.’

Daniel turned and glared at Jack. "So, now you have an enhanced sense of smell, is that it? I don’t ‘smell’ of them, Jack. Stop being an ass." He didn’t wait for an answer, and went directly to their bedroom. It was only 1:00 am, but he was exhausted. He hadn’t wanted to go out. It was Jack who insisted. The older man had argued that if their last mission had been hard on them all, it had been particularly hard on Daniel, who had to carry on his shoulders most of the negotiations, and who took it so hard when things had suddenly deteriorated. He argued that what the younger man needed was some time away from everything. Jack had realized Daniel was still tired, it was only their second day off and they hadn’t had time to recharge their batteries yet, but he’d really wanted them to do something.

The whole disaster on P4X-425 hadn’t been their fault at all. There hadn’t been any mistake made on their part, not even a trace of a misunderstanding, but the fragile peace between two of the most important –and most agressive-- factions hadn’t survived the pressure, and the whole mission had been aborted when things started to get really dangerous for the SG teams involved. The debriefing had been bitter and tedious. You never took it lightly when such things happened, but sometimes, you just couldn’t do anything to help people, especially when they didn’t want to be helped. You just had to accept defeat.

After the debriefing, Hammond had given his people five days off. They needed to rest and relax for a while. Jack could have kissed him right then and there.

The two lovers took advantage of their first day off to actually sleep almost twenty hours straight. They were that tired. On the second night, though, Jack had jumped on Daniel and insisted they go out.

Of course, Daniel had caved in.

To be honest, overall, the evening had been really nice. Jack had taken Daniel to a new restaurant that had just opened several weeks before. They’d wanted to try it, but of course, they had never found the time. It was a nice surprise, and it really pleased the younger man. Then, after what could only be called a romantic dinner, Daniel had easily allowed himself to be persuaded to accompany Jack to their favorite club, "The Libra". It was a club that Jack’s brother had recommended to the lovers several months ago, when Jack had officially introduced him to Daniel. It was well known for its tolerance and its ‘gay friendly’ atmosphere. "The Libra" had actually gained that name thanks to the perfect balance between the straight and gay customers who frequented it. It was a very nice, very cozy place where you could dance all night, or just have some drinks in a quiet and relaxing atmosphere. Both lovers felt very comfortable there, and they went there as often as their crazy schedules allowed it. What had attracted them at once, was the idea of being able to blend with other straight couples without feeling their eyes on them, of being able to be themselves in a crowd of accepting and tolerant straight people. They had nothing against gay clubs, but to be honest, they didn’t like the idea of being ostracized, even though they *knew* they didn’t really have any other choice. "The Libra" had looked like the perfect place to them. A sort of haven in a world of prejudice and resentment.

Daniel had really relaxed during the evening, revelling in the attention Jack had lavished on him. It was obvious to both lovers that they needed to feel close again after one hellish week. And neither of them had anything to say against that.

So, yes, the evening had been wonderful.. until fate decided to play a trick on Daniel. Well, that was the only explanation he could think of. That, and Jack’s stupid, alpha male attitude of course, but he was used to that by now, and usually he didn’t let it get in their way. Jack was military to the core, and discipline was just too much ingrained in his brain for him to actually act up in public.

It might have come as a surprise to some, but Jack liked discretion, and he *could* do ‘subtle’. At least, as far as his relationship with Daniel was concerned. Usually, when he saw someone his reptilian brain saw as a threat–male or female-- he just pulled Daniel closer to him, put a hand on him, or glared at the supposed threat, and it was enough. Off-world, it was even easier, he had his precious P-90 as a –very-- convincing ally. It was easier, but not as much fun, though. On Earth, his best weapon was The Look, or the Deadly Smile. Jack willed his pseudo rivals away, and they just always took the hint. Daniel never really said anything, usually he was too busy rolling his eyes at him—but Jack didn’t care. He knew *that* as well was part of the game. Because, no doubt about it, it *was* a game. And both lovers knew it. They knew the rules, and they played the game willingly.

That is, as long as neither of them –namely Jack-- pushed the limits of ‘decency’ as Daniel always said. And tonight, those limits had definitely been pushed further than what was allowed.

In the bathroom, Daniel was furiously brushing his teeth. Tired or not, he was pissed at Jack’s attitude tonight. Who the hell did he think he was? Going all primal on those poor guys. He looked up from the sink, and saw Jack leaning on the doorframe. The older man pointed a finger. "Don’t look at me like that, Danny. I didn’t kill anyone did I? I didn’t even *bruise* anyone."

Daniel spat and rinsed his mouth, still glaring. "That’s not the point, Jack. You scared those men for no reason. You saw that they were drunk, and you *knew* they meant no harm. Their friends were there to prevent any incident."

Jack straightened, and glared back at his irritated lover. "Well excuse me if I hate the sight of two men shamelessly groping *my* lover," he snapped. "They were all over you, and don’t try to deny it."

"Of course I’m not going to deny it, it was my ass they groped. But believe me, they were just harmless drunks." Daniel’s voice trailed off. He suddenly realized what Jack was really up to. So, his lover was in a playful mood, was he? Daniel knew after his last stunt in the club, he shouldn’t give in to Jack, but what the hell…they’d been unable to make love in a week, and he wanted some loving tonight, and he didn’t mind a little rough action either. He looked at Jack through his eyelashes and sweetly said, "Actually, they were even cute, in their own plastered kind of way." That said, he passed in front of Jack, trying for casual. He knew the reaction he was going to face after saying what he had, and he wasn’t disappointed.

"Cute?" Jack almost choked on the word. He followed Daniel, and roughly grabbed his arm. He spun the other man around so that they were facing each other. "Cute?" he repeated dangerously. "Next you’re going to tell me you liked feeling their hands on your ass!" Jack stared defiantly at Daniel, daring him to agree with him.

Daniel contemplated his answer. He was actually facing a choice. What did he want tonight? One heated lecture followed by some hot sex, or just the hot sex? The question was a serious one, Jack was one hell of a lecturer when the subject suited him. He always made fun of Daniel after one of the younger man’s infamous lectures during a briefing, but really, Colonel O’Neill had no reason to be envious. In Daniel’s opinion, Jack could beat everyone in the lecture department, as long as he was interested in the subject, and his favorite one so far was ‘the proper conduct to adopt when Daniel was dealing with other men and/or women off world’.

If the mission they were on was a serious one and demanded all their attention, Jack never even thought of playing with Daniel, he was just being ‘Colonel O’Neill’, and his only goal was to bring his kids home, safe and alive. But as soon as he was certain there was no danger whatsoever, the older man allowed himself to relax a bit, and started to pick on some of his favorite subjects to amuse and relax his teammates even further. There was a difference between sharp, but still relaxed soldiers, and sharp, but stressed out ones. Jack was a good enough CO to know what his kids needed. He’d set the rules himself. He wanted efficient soldiers, of course, but he didn’t need little robots on his team. That was how he lead, and so far, it worked perfectly.

Most of these favorite subjects revolved around Daniel, granted, but then, they’d been revolving around Daniel long before the two of them even got together. So, things hadn’t really changed that much. And when Jack got in one of his ‘let’s piss off our little archaelogist’ moods, he took great care in casually explaining to an amused and resigned Daniel how he shouldn’t ever trust *anyone* who seemed to take a liking to him, because you never knew what could happen, what was going on in their alien heads. Sure, Jack agreed, he had to be careful on Earth too, but to be realistic, there were fewer risks there. Being enslaved by a fierce warlord, getting fucked publicly on an altar to honor some horny deities, or sacrificed to some greedy Gods, weren’t *that* common on Earth. And Jack always tried to make sure his lover was aware of everything that could go wrong in that particular area.

And to be honest, neither man could even deny that there was some truth in what Jack said. Going off-world was indeed a very dangerous activity, because what happened there was always pretty much unpredictable. And ‘unpredictable’ in military language actually meant ‘dangerous’. Everyone knew that. That’s why, even though Jack used those lectures as ‘stress management’, it was also meant as a little warning for everyone on the team.

Daniel heard and understood the warning as clearly as Sam or Teal’c, of course, but he wasn’t exactly fooled by Jack’s casual act either. He knew the meaning of the whole thing, it was jealousy. Plain old jealousy. Jack was one possessive bastard, that was the bottom line. When he talked about ‘his kids’, he meant it. They were his to protect, his to take care of--- his responsability. And it was even truer where his lover was concerned. Daniel was his to protect, his to take care of, too-- sure, but the list didn’t stop here. Far from it. Daniel was his, in every sense of the word. Mind, body, and soul. He was his to love, his to fuck, his to cherish. He was also his to yell at, to get pissed off with…the list was endless, but the meaning was clear ; Daniel was Jack’s. There was nothing demeaning about it, nothing debasing, it was just how Jack loved.

Did Daniel mind? Certainly not. He loved it—loved knowing he meant so much to his partner, loved knowing he had someone to lean on when he needed to, someone he could allow himself to depend on from time to time. Daniel finally had what he’d always wished for : a family. Granted, there was just Jack and him in that restricted family, but it was enough. Jack was simply everything he needed. So, no, he didn’t mind ‘belonging’ to the older man. He knew it was just Jack’s way of expressing his love, and it was fine with him.

As long as Jack didn’t cross the line, as long as he didn’t try to turn Daniel into something he wasn’t, their relationship was just what Daniel needed. And both men knew that Jack didn’t want Daniel any other way—and vice versa. Daniel had already warned Jack anyway, should the older man take his possessive streak too far, the younger man would use one of the special moves Teal’c taught him, and would experiment with them on Jack. The threat might have been made in a humorous and light manner, but the meaning was still definitely clear ; Daniel wouldn’t put up with any bullshit from Jack. He wouldn’t accept any breach of their rules. He was capable or taking care of himself. He was independent and assertive, and he didn’t have any intention of letting Jack rule his life without his consent. He just liked to give up control of certain aspects of said life to his lover, but he decided what and he decided when.

Daniel had accepted Jack’s dominant nature as a part of the older man, and ended revelling in it. In return, Jack had learned when it was right to push and when it was better to wait for the younger man to take the step on his own.

So far, they’d reached a perfect balance, neither man ever went too far, and they didn’t have any intentions of going further, anyway. Their dynamics worked for them, there was no reason why they should change it, one way or the other.

Daniel shook his head. He knew Jack was waiting for an answer, waiting to see his reaction. He cocked his head to the side to show his lover he was still thinking about it, and smiled lazily at him. "Well, I wouldn’t say I actually *liked* those two men groping me drunkenly, but you know how I like the feeling of big hands running over my body."

Jack’s eyes narrowed at that, and he smiled back at Daniel, only more ferally. He curved his hand around the nape of the younger man’s neck, and pulled him close. "Well, well," he started huskily. His hand travelled over the back of Daniel’s head, and grabbed his hair roughly "So, my Danny likes having strange men feel him up, huh?" He tightened his hold. "And everyone always thinks you’re this innocent and shy scholar. Who would have thought you were such a slut, babe?"

Daniel gasped a little at the tight hold. It was almost painful, but he didn’t mind a little pain. He pushed his body closer to Jack, his hips bumping against his lover’s in a teasing manner. "First, they were *strangers*, not strange men, next, you know how much of a slut I am, and finally…you know I’m a slut only for you."

Jack growled playfully and started licking Daniel’s earlobe. He blew on it, and smiled at the little gasp he heard from Daniel. "You’d better be, Danny. I don’t share."

In spite of the painfully tight hold on his hair, and the excitement that was slowly starting to burn in his body, Daniel couldn’t help laughing at that. "Tell me something new, Jack." He sobered. "So, what are you going to do about that, Flyboy?"

"What am I going to do?" Jack asked dangerously. He tugged his lover’s head back by the hair, baring Daniel’s throat to him. He nipped and licked the hot skin. "I’m going to fuck you. I’m going to take you hard and deep. I’m going to make sure you’ll feel it for the next few days. Is that clear enough for you, Danny?"

Daniel’s eyes widened at the predatory tone in his lover’s voice. He loved it when Jack got like this. His pupils started dilating as he felt himself harden. He just nodded, the hold in his hair making him wince a little. He swallowed hard and closed his eyes, revelling in the feel of Jack’s rough touch on him.

Jack smiled. Daniel was ready to play. This was going to be good. He let his free hand slowly travel over the front of Daniel’s body, finally resting on his crotch. Jack cupped the hard bulge he could feel there, and squeezed, making Daniel’s gasp his own as he kissed his lover hungrily.

Daniel gave as good as he got. They kissed for what seemed an eternity, losing themselves in each other. Jack always wondered how a simple kiss could be so good—although some people could have argued that theirs was never just a ‘simple kiss’. It was much more than that. Always. They devoured each other, reacquainting with the feel, scent and taste of the other as if they’d been separated for a lifetime.

Jack’s hand finally relinquished his hold on this lover’s hair, and it joined the other in the exploration of the body so close to him. One hand crawled under the shirt—it caressed the flat belly, pinched the nipples in a maddening dance. It ran over Daniel’s chest, then travelled along the hard back and came to rest just above the younger man’s ass. The other was teasing at the waistband of Daniel’s pants in the front.

Two of Jack’s fingers kept digging inside the pants, tantalizing. Jack suddenly growled in the kiss. His voice was already raw. "You went commando, babe… were you expecting something?"

Daniel buried his face in his lover’s neck, breathing hard. His arms circled Jack’s waist, as he rocked lazily against him. "Don’t I always, Jack? I missed your touch."

Jack chuckled. He pulled Daniel even closer to him, engouraging the gentle rocking motion. He cupped the denim clad butt, kneading the ass cheeks through the material. He couldn’t wait to have it bare for his eyes. "I thought you were tired?"

"I was, but just in case… and anyway, I’m never too tired for a good fucking, Jack, you know that."

Jack chuckled again, more huskily this time, he loved hearing Daniel talk like that. It always got to him. "Greedy little thing, aren’t you?" He whispered. "I love that…I love *you*."

Daniel straightened. He smiled and licked at his lover’s lips, as if he wanted to taste the words. "I don’t think I’ll ever tire of hearing you say that, Jack."

Jack’s hand on Daniel’s ass tightened proprietorially. "You’d better not, Dannyboy."

After a last bruising kiss, he took a step back and slowly looked the younger man up and down. The hunger in his eyes was clear, it was time to up the ante. Playfully, he clasped his fingers.

Daniel’s eyebrow arched in a silent question.

Jack didn’t make him wait. "I want you to strip for me, Daniel." His hand roamed over his own crotch, teasing himself softly before stopping the feathered touch. "Slowly."

Daniel opened his mouth to say something, but closed it immediately as Jack raised a hand.

"Oh, and Daniel? I don’t want to hear a word anymore."

The younger man cocked his head to the side, and sent his lover a sexy smile. So, Jack wanted him obedient and silent tonight? He could do that. He could obey Jack’s orders with no hesitation here—at home, just between the two of them. As much as Daniel refused to blindly obey Colonel O’Neill’s orders in the field, he loved submitting to Jack in the intimacy of their home. He loved the feeling of giving himself to his lover. Loved the thrill it gave him each time he surrendered to the older man.

He nodded and lowered his head a little, peeking at Jack through his eyelashes. He knew what it did to his lover. The older man loved the sight of sweet and shy looking Danny mixed with the sexy and sure of himself Danny. Jack always said it was like tasting a meal that was both spicy and sweet. To him, the combination was delicious and arousing. He just couldn’t resist, and he definitely couldn’t get enough of it.

Jack loved to make Daniel strip for him. For obvious reasons—Daniel was gorgeous and such a body deserved to be displayed, at least for *his* eyes. Jack was always telling Daniel he would love to have the younger man naked all the time inside their home, but Daniel always rolled his eyes at that, arguing that being naked all the time would, as a result, deny Jack the pleasure of undressing him or ordering him to undress. How could Jack object to such a logic? Nothing, Daniel was such a genius after all. Therefore, he ‘allowed’ Daniel to be dressed, although he insisted on having his lover barefoot from time to time. At that particular demand, Daniel had laughed and asked if Jack wanted him pregnant as well, but the older man had replied that barefoot would be enough. To be honest, Daniel had complied to the command with good grace. For once thing, he just liked being barefoot –as long as he didn’t risk freezing his toes off, of course. For another, he liked the subtlety of the action. It was like a discreet and subtle show of submission—it had also been used in lots of cultures for the same reason, and being who he was, Daniel thought it was fitting.

A sock hit Jack in the chest, pulling him away from his muses. He frowned a little at Daniel’s now naked feet. Apparently he’d missed the very first stage of the strip-tease. His eyes traveled up to Daniel’s face, and he smiled inwardly at the sight. His lover didn’t like to be ignored. There was a very calculated pout on the sexy lips, and an accusatory look in the sparkling blue eyes. Jack sobered and motioned Daniel to resume his stripping.

Apparently satisfied that he had his lover’s undivided attention once again, Daniel started unbuttoning his shirt slowly, very slowly. One by one, the deft fingers undid the buttons, making Jack wait. Once it was finally unbuttoned though, he didn’t abandon it immediately. Instead, he opened the shirt, giving Jack an eyeful of soft skin, flat stomach and well defined pecs. He teased himself, knowing what it did to Jack. He let his hands hover above his belly, fingers spread wide—they lingered there for a moment. The long fingers ran up and dow from his pelvis to his navel in a hypnotizing dance. Then Daniel made his hand travel up to his torso. He teased his nipples, making them harden under the touch. He arched his head, baring his throat a little. He had his eyes closed by now. He loved focusing on sound and touch alone-- he craved the sweet and tantalizing sensation of soft caresses on his skin, he loved hearing both their breathing start to get harsh and more rapid. He could never get enough of Jack touching him like that, but putting on a show for his lover definitely turned him on more than he’d ever thought it would.

Daniel smiled at the warning growl he suddenly heard coming from Jack. He conceded it was time to show some more skin. He pulled the offending material down over his shoulders, along his arms, and finally let it fall to the floor. He turned slowly, and in a move that spoke of long practice, he stretched his back, letting a little moan escape. He’d been ordered to keep silent, but he knew sounds were allowed. He was perfectly conscious that Jack would never deprive himself of hearing his lover moan or cry for him. He contracted the muscles of his back and grinned as Jack growled again.

Daniel had never been one to brag or show off his body. Even though he was a sensualist at heart, it was something he’d learned with Jack. The older man had taught him to be proud of his body, and had made Daniel eager to display it for his lover’s eyes. And Daniel had to admit he got a thrill when he stripped in front of Jack. It was the knowledge that his body pleased and turned the older man on that got to him every time.

Of course, Daniel wasn’t the only one to feel his blood boil in his veins during those scenes. Jack had to restrain himself from pouncing on his lover and fucking him into oblivion each and every time. It was as if Daniel called to him more than ever when he was like this. He couldn’t explain it.

Maybe it was because Jack was the only one who was allowed to see Daniel that way, the only one *Daniel* allowed to see him that way. This was another part of him Daniel would never share with anyone else, and as usual, the younger man gave all of himself to his lover. He didn’t hide anything, didn’t hold anything back. He just offered all of himself to Jack, and that made him even more beautiful to the older man. It was a feeling that didn’t have a lot of equivalent.

As Jack watched, Daniel turned back to face him, and started to play with the waistband of his pants— an enticing smile on his lips. Jack felt such a rush of love and affection that he felt his throat tighten for a moment. It happened sometimes, when the reality of loving Daniel crashed into him. It was as if he fell in love with his best friend all over again. He’d always thought that at forty-six years old, he would be exempt from that kind of feeling, as if aging would help rationalize the love and desire he would feel for Daniel. But it seemed you were never too old for that. No matter how steady their relationship was, no matter how sure of his love for Daniel he could be, Jack couldn’t avoid those little ‘moments’ when everything he felt for his lover seemed to be amplified all of a sudden, those moments when he succumbed to his archaelogist once again. Jack hoped those pseudo epiphanies would never stop. He couldn’t imagine saying goodbye to that sense of rediscovery, couldn’t imagine going by without that false sense of novelty, and the rush of adrenaline he got each time.

Daniel, who was always tuned to his lover’s feelings, sensed a slight change in Jack’s mood. One look was enough to know what was going through his favorite Colonel’s mind. He smiled lovingly and took a step forward.

Jack’s eyes shifted, and they fell on his lover. Daniel was almost face to face with him, and after a silent plea for permission to touch –which was granted immediately—he kissed Jack thoroughly. Daniel quickly let Jack take the lead in the kiss, but there was no doubt about what *he* wanted, and how he wanted it. He let Jack make love to his mouth with his tongue—as an exciting prelude to what they were going to share very soon.

The two men broke apart, their chests heaving. Jack watched hungrily as Daniel licked his bruised lips. He took Daniel’s hands, put them back at his waistband and covered them with his own. Jack’s fingers over Daniel’s long ones started toying with the buttons. He hooked his forefinger inside the pants teasingly, and pulled Daniel even closer to him, gasping when their cocks ground against each other. He nipped at Daniel’s earlobe before finally resting both hands on the younger man’s naked chest. He pushed him a little, then eyed Daniel’s pants. "I think it’s time you bare more skin, Danny. I’ve been wanting to see that hot ass of your all night. Pull them off. Now."

Daniel’s pupils dilated even more at the firm command. His pants were definitely starting to seriously feel like they were a size too tight. He liked the sweet torture of restraining himself, but he hoped Jack would fuck him very soon.

His eyes never leaving Jack’s, as if he felt compelled to follow every little mood his lover could go through at the moment, Daniel reached for the buttons of his pants. He started undoing them one by one, letting Jack’s growing excitement feed his own desire. His lover’s attention was solely on him, and Daniel felt like the most important man on Earth... in the universe, considering. As he performed for Jack, he knew he was at the center of the older’s man world, and Daniel had learned to crave that feeling in the past months. It was his very own addiction.

He pulled the pants down, along his thighs—he couldn’t help a soft moan as his cock was finally freed from its earlier confinement. He wasn’t done, though, far from it. He turned away from Jack offering him his backside, and he slide the material, inch by inch until they were resting at his feet. Instead of just stepping out of them, he bent and retrieved them, while giving Jack a good view of his ass. He could almost feel the hands on him already, but he couldn’t wait for more. He took a deep breath to try and calm his excitement a bit, and turned again, facing Jack this time. Totally naked and vulnerable to whatever Jack could decided to do to him, he felt powerful. He smiled at his mate.

Jack was breathing hard, real hard. The sight of his naked lover never ceased to turn him on. Lean muscle and smooth skin, a strong body that could prove willful or deadly when Daniel was battling off-world, and would turn soft and yielding in the haven of his arms. It was as if Jack’s whole body thrummed with pleasure. Jack could feel it in his entire body—running through his veins, dancing in his mind, vibrating along his cock. It was like the sudden rush of a much awaited fix. But Daniel was an addiction Jack never wanted to be cured of, and how could he, anyway, when his lover was such a part of him?

He watched Daniel’s body, obediently still, and felt his erection almost demanding him to get inside his lover. The need for release was becoming urgent, and Jack knew he couldn’t extend the game for too long. He needed to take Daniel-- needed to make them both fly, as was his prerogative, his *privilege*.

Daniel wasn’t moving He was almost standing at attention –with a part of his anatomy that definitely was—in that alluring way of his. He was waiting for Jack’s next move. He knew better than to hide anything from his lover’s eyes, and wouldn’t have even dreamed of it anyway. His body was Jack’s to do with as he wished, and if the older man wanted to ‘ogle’ him, so be it. It felt as if Jack was devouring him, savoring him already from afar. Of course, Daniel loved that, but he just hoped Jack would do something soon, like throw him on the bed or onto the floor and fuck him until he thought he would go mad from the sheer ecstasy of it, because if he didn’t, Daniel was going to take things in his own hands so to speak, and he knew perfectly well that Jack wouldn’t tolerate this little act of disobedience. Although, he definitely thought there was something to say about being punished by Jack.

Jack grinned. He knew his lover by heart, and he knew what was going through Daniel’s mind right now. They were both near the edge, and Danny wanted his lover to push him over it. Jack was the only one who had the power to end the torture, though. He decided to take advantage of Daniel’s position a little more, admiring the sexy, yielding body displayed in front of him. Daniel was just so beautiful, so gorgeous. He’d always thought so, even the very first time they met. It had been lust at first sight, even if at the time, Jack wouldn’t have even *thought* of doing anything to Daniel. He’d been so filled with rage and anger that should he have tried anything, it would have been brutal and totally devoid of emotions. He would have regretted it for the rest of his life, something Jack was very conscious of. Love had came later, growing slowly, without his consent. When he had finally taken Daniel, it had been done out of love, as it should be. The rest was history. Good history, with a happy ending for once.

At least so far. Jack wasn’t deluding himself. He knew that a relationship shouldn’t be taken for granted or you ran the risk of losing everything, but he also knew he had no intention of letting Daniel go. Daniel was his and had become a part of him, and Jack refused to let the best part of himself go. Ever. The younger man deserved to be fought over.

A little movement coming from his lover startled Jack out of his reverie. "Daniel, don’t you dare!"

The hand that had started to reach for the cock stilled in mid-air, but it didn’t go back to its place at Daniel’s side immediately.

"Danny, you don’t want to challenge me on that one, believe me. You’ll come by my hand as well as by my cock only. You don’t get to touch yourself. Hands at your side, Dannyboy, now!"

Daniel was apparently having an interesting conversation with himself, but a quick glance at his stern lover helped him make up his mind. He just wasn’t sure what Jack would decide to do to him—a spanking, he could go with it, being forbidden to come, he just couldn’t. He placed his hand back at his side sulkily, sending a deliberate glare for good measure. He may have to obey his Jack, he didn’t have to like every order he was given.

Jack laughed at Daniel’s mulish attitude. "Good boy, Danny. Sometimes, I’d like to tell everyone at the base that you *can* follow orders after all, and follow them perfectly."

The glare turned mocking. Jack grinned again. Daniel had the most expressive face he’d even seen. When the younger man decided to shut you out, it wasn’t even worth the effort *trying* to find out what he was thinking or feeling, but most of the time, Daniel was just like an open book.

"What did you think, Danny? That I would let you come already?" Jack shook his head reproachfully. "You know how I like to watch you jerk off for me, babe, but this is when you’ve been good, which you haven’t been tonight." He raised a finger to warn off any –silent—protest. "No, you haven’t. And you won’t come," he took a step forward, as if stalking a prey, "until *I* decide to let you come." He stood face to face with his lover, their bodies almost touching, practically vibrating from sexual anticipation, "and you’ll only come once I’ve fucked you." He reached for Daniel’s face, caressing his hair softly. He smiled as Daniel leaned into the touch sensually. "My beautiful Daniel," he kissed the eyes, the cheeks, the corner of the lips, almost chastely. Then, his hands worked their way down his lover’s throat to finally rest on the shoulders. He squeezed them and forced Daniel down, his eyes still riveted to his lover’s.

Once he had Daniel kneeling in front of him, he fisted his hair and pulled his head almost on his crotch. "Suck me, Daniel."

Daniel didn’t wait. He hurriedly reached for Jack’s belt and unbuckled it in no time—not paying attention to Jack’s smug look. The older man apparently felt pretty proud to be able to make Daniel hungry for his cock. Daniel undid the button and unzipped his lover as if he’d been starving for a week and a feast was waiting for him. Well, it wasn’t so far from the truth in a way. He needed to smell Jack intimately, to taste him, to have the other man imprinted on his senses again.

His lover’s pants unzipped and opened, he reached inside the silk boxers –the ones he’d bought for Jack himself—pushing them down a bit to give him room to play, and pulled out his treat. His long fingers started to play with the balls, but the hold in his hair tightened, telling him it wasn’t time for fancy play. Daniel got the message loud and clear, and got down to business. He swallowed Jack’s length in one motion, automatically relaxing his throat to take him all. Deep throating his lovers had always been one of his best skills-- and of course, it was one skill Jack took advantage of on a very regular basis.

Jack closed his eyes at the sensation of being buried inside Daniel’s mouth. It was velvety and hot, never as good as being buried deep inside the younger man’s ass, but still close to heavenly bliss. He loved the very first moment when Daniel accepted him. The little movement his lover created when he relaxed his throat always got to him. Then of course, he forgot about everything else as he was deep-throated by his extremely talented lover.

He rocked back and forth, fucking Daniel’s mouth, but it wasn’t enough. His grip in his lover’s hair tightened again, and he accelerated the pace of his thrusts. Suddenly he growled firmly. "Daniel, try for your cock again, and I swear I’ll tie your hands and make you wear a cock ring all night! Don’t make me stop to bring back the toys, is that clear?" He swallowed hard, "Put your hands behind your back." He closed his eyes without checking that he was being obeyed-- he didn’t need to. He knew Daniel would do as he was told. The little change in position made Daniel even more vulnerable to Jack’s choice of pace, since he didn’t have any way of balancing himself anymore. Jack felt it, and he took advantage of it, he chose a more punishing pace. "So good, Danny, so good." he hissed.

He was being consumed, he felt it in his whole body-- starting in his groin and spreading all over. He felt Daniel lick his pre-come with his tongue, sucking at his cock as if he wanted to devour all of Jack, and the older man suddenly pulled Daniel away from him. He saw his lover wince a little at the rough action, but didn’t care. He knew Daniel loved it anyway. He curved a hand around the nape of the still kneeling man’s neck, and pulled him up.

"I don’t want to come in your mouth, Danny," he rasped. Jack spun his lover around and after a quick kiss to the already bent neck, he pushed Daniel down on the bed, on all fours. He smacked an ass cheek soundly to tell Daniel not to move, and hurried to the night stand for the lube.

He climbed on the bed, and knelt behind Daniel. He was still dressed except for his unzipped pants, but he couldn’t wait anymore, and he knew perfectly well that Daniel loved the rough caress of the clothes while he was being fucked. Having Jack take him while he was still dressed was one of his archaelogist’s turn-ons. Sometimes, Daniel just felt exhilirated at the knowledge that he was driving his lover mad to the point that the older man couldn’t wait to be totally naked to make love to him.

Jack coated his fingers quickly. He slicked his cock, but when it was time to prepare his lover, he only used one finger, swiftly. "I want you to really feel it, Danny, I want you to feel it all day tomorrow," he said while impaling him with a hard finger. "I know you can take it."

Daniel’s excited gasp answered him. He stopped almost immediately. He spread Daniel’s ass cheeks and pressed the tip of his cock at the opening. Then, he took the hips in a bruising grip and entered Daniel. He pushed until he was buried to the hilt and let Daniel get accustomed to the cock piercing him. When he felt the younger man’s inner muscles start to relax slightly, he began thrusting.

He didn’t start gently, he impaled Daniel hard from the word go. They both needed the release, and he wanted to make Daniel lose himself in the pleasure.

His rhythm was maddening. Jack loved to play his lover like conductor. He almost withdrew, then rammed inside again, and again and again. Each time it felt as if he was doing it harder, as if he was burying himself deeper. Jack was letting Daniel’s song of moans and whimpers encourage him to quicken or slower his thrust.

He shifted Daniel’s ass up slightly so that the angle of his thrust was even better, and he groaned as Daniel almost howled at the sensation. He didn’t know if all linguists were so vocal in bed, and didn’t really care, but he just loved when Daniel get loud with him—which he always did.

Suddenly it was his turn to howl as Daniel’s clamped down on him hard from inside. Oh no, Jack thought, he wasn’t going to let Daniel make him come yet. *He* decided when they both did. Not the other way around.

"No, Daniel, you don’t control this." He said breathlessly, still thrusthing in his hard punishing rhythm.

But Daniel wasn’t listening, apparently, because he rocked his hips roughly to meet the other man’s thrusts.

"What did I say, Daniel!" Jack hissed.

"You didn’t say anything," Daniel gasped.

Jack shook his head, his face flushed from the effort of speaking when his whole body was being assaulted by thousands of sensations. "I knew you couldn’t resist," he said, mentioning Daniel’s words. He slowed his pace, rocking back and forth almost lazily now. "And you know what I said. It was implied. I thought you linguists understood all about subtext? *You* don’t get to decide when you or I will come. Oh, and that’s four."

"Four what," Daniel asked almost whining. He just didn’t like Jack’s change of pace.

Jack started raining four hard smacks on Daniel’s inviting ass. "Four words you weren’t supposed to say." He added two. "And that’s for the last two, just now."

"God!" Daniel’s voice was nothing more than a whisper. He was starting to litterally fly.

Jack chuckled breathlessly. "You like that, don’t you?" he spanked his lover a last time for the last offense. "You were right, you do like the feeling of big hands on your ass." Jack rained kisses on the flushed back. "You’re so responsive, babe. I never met anyone like you."

He sensed more than saw Daniel’s hand reaching for his cock underneath him defiantly, and he stopped it easily. He took both hands and put them back in their place, at Daniel’s sides, laughing. He ignored the loud protest. "Not yet, Danny. Not yet."

It was during those moments in particular when Jack felt powerful. He couldn’t control anything outside their home, he couldn’t control anything off-world during a mission. Couldn’t master fate, life or death. He couldn’t control Daniel, and make sure *nothing* would happen to him. He wasn’t able to protect him, to keep him safe. Only in the intimacy of their home, in the haven of their bedroom, could Jack feel like nothing could happen to them, could he feel totally safe. He was the one in control of Daniel—his reaction, his pleasure, his needs. He felt powerful when he drove Daniel mad from pleasure.

A rush of love crashed through him.

Daniel made him feel that way, it was the younger man who allowed Jack to feel that kind of power, that high level of ecstasy. He owed Daniel so much…his better half.

He pushed deeper yet, as if he was going to lose himself in his lover, and covered Daniel’s sweat-slick back with his body. He knew Daniel loved nothing more than feeling the weight of his lover’s body covering him, protecting him, loving him—and Jack indulged him as often as he could. There was no doubt about how *he* felt about that little quirk either. Jack just couldn’t get enough of having Daniel underneath him, and feeling the hot, pliant and eager body squirming under his own.

He kissed and licked the nape of Daniel’s neck, savouring him. "We’re almost done, Danny, aren’t we?" he breathed. He sneaked an arm around his lover’s waist and pulled him up, so that Daniel’s body was now kneeling against Jack’s front. As his prostate was again caressed under the new angle, Daniel almost cried out Jack’s name. "It’s even better like this, isn’t it? And it’s going to get even better, Dannyboy."

Jack resumed his fucking, but he chose to finish them both now. He was pounding hard inside Daniel, the sound of his clothed body meeting Daniel’s naked flesh echoing soflty in his mind. He felt Daniel’s head loll back to rest on his shoulder, and his arms reach up around his neck in a loose embrace. Jack’s own arms were wrapped around Daniel’s waist, and his hands stroked down his torso—he pinched the nipples hard until they were erect under his fingers, run his hands to Daniel’s navel to finally curve around Daniel’s cock.

Daniel sighed in contentment. Jack was finally granting him release. Pleasure flooded throughout his body as Jack started to stroke him in rhythm with his own thrusts. Daniel was lost in bliss, he was being fucked raw from behind, and was fucking Jack’s hand in the front, the dual sensation driving him mad.

He tighthened his hold on Jack’s neck, thrusting against his lover’s hand, and rocking back to meet his thrusts—finally allowed to participate in that fashion. He was at the edge, waiting for Jack to push him over it. He felt his orgasm build almost to the breaking point, when finally he heard the awaited words coming from his lover.

"Come, Daniel, come for me!"

Daniel’s orgasm crashed through him almost violently. He came crying out his lover’s name, not caring this time about speaking out of turn. He felt Jack coming as well, practically at the same time-- a great gift they were hoping would happen more.

Daniel slumped limply against Jack, letting the older man carry his weight just for a while. His whole body was vibrating, it was as if his nerve endings had been fried and were literally pumping pleasure inside him. He gasped for air, and protested breathlessly when he felt Jack ease himself off him.

Daniel felt a pressure against his back, and let himself be pulled down on his side on the bed. Jack spooned tightly around him, running his hands all over his heated body. Lips passed hungrily over his nape. He sighed, and reached a hand back to caress Jack’s hips lazily. He didn’t have the strength to turn around, and he doubted Jack could do it either.

"How are you feeling, Danny?" Jack asked in a whisper, not wanting to break the spell of quiet and peace.

"Better than I have in a week, Jack," Daniel whispered back. "I feel wonderful."

Jack chuckled tiredly. "That’s what I like to hear." He shifted. "I know I should undress, but I think you broke me, spacemonkey."

"*I* broke you?" Daniel asked in what was supposed to be a sarcastic tone but only turned out sleepy. "I think *you* broke me, and just about everywhere. I may never recover."

Jack wrapped his arms tighter around his lover’s waist, and smiled as he whispered to an ear, smirking, "Ooops, uh, sorry?"

Daniel laughed sleepily at that. "For crying out loud, you sounded smug even to my over-tired brain." He patted Jack’s hips in a drunken way. "Get that smirk off your face, O’Neill, or I’ll have to do it for you."

"Really?" Jack asked, while snuggling Daniel more comfortably against him, and closing his eyes. "You and what army?"

"You’re obviously waiting for me to answer ‘my man’s army’ but I won’t say it, Jack, because that would be too easy." Daniel’s voice trailed off. "Just wait."

Jack was on the verge of falling asleep when a thought startled him awake. He may have been still dressed, but Daniel was naked—and when their bodies cooled off, he would feel the fresh air. Jack nudged Daniel so that he could move away from him, took the comforter which had fallen off the bed, and pulled it over his lover’s naked body. He also switched the light off. Then he went back to his former position, with Daniel snuggled comfortably against him, facing him this time.

"Thanks, Jack." said a voice more asleep than awake. "We’ll certainly be stuck to the bed tomorrow, but at least I won’t freeze my balls off. I wouldn’t want to have to explain that to Janet."

Jack kissed Daniel’s cheek. "Sleep, Danny."

Daniel wiggled a little, wrapping an arm over Jack’s chest, "This week was hell, Jack. Thanks for making me forget."

"Thanks for letting me, Daniel. I love you. Sleep, now."

As if he’d been waiting for the three magic words, Daniel’s breathing became even, and he fell asleep.

Jack stayed awake for several more minutes, even though his eyes felt like they weighed a ton. He was thinking of the past week, of the near-miss of their last mission. Near-misses didn’t count, he decided. They were both alive and together. It was another day won against fate, another victory won against death. Maybe he couldn’t control either one, but at least he could celebrate. Jack, finally secure in the knowledge that Daniel was safe in his arms, where he belonged, followed his lover in sleep.

 

Fin