Title: That Boy Sure Can Grovel When He Has To

Author/pseudonym:R.A. Swain

Fandom:Stargate SG1

Paring: Jack/Daniel

Rating:NC-17

Status: New 7/18/99

Archive: Yes, please. You have my permission to archive.

E-mail address for feedback: DocSwain@internettrash.com

Series/Sequel: Not planning one

Other websites: http://members.tripod.com/~Moonhowler/index.html

Disclaimers: The characters are not my property. They are used without permission, and are used for the sole intent of entertainment and not for profit. Note other disclaimers at beginning of story.

Notes: The title is a line spoken by Jack O'Neill in an episode from third season. Won't say more as that would be a spoiler. The line just gave me a totally different direction for a fun romp with Jack and Daniel.

Summary: Daniel starts cracking wise, and Jack takes him in hand.

Warnings: No real spoilers, just a lined borrowed from an episode. Some spanking involved, in case that turns you off.


That Boy Sure Can Grovel When He Has To
By R.A. Swain

Daniel Jackson was sitting in his office/lab, wondering how much farther he'd have to push Jack. He had been steadily gaging him, observing his reactions. A knock at the door drew his attention back to the here and now. "Come."

Col. Jack O'Neill entered the room. He paused at the sight of Daniel's mused hair, his fatigue jacket slunk over the back of the chair. Jack marveled at how well Daniel filled out his black t-shirt.

"Hi, Jack."

Jack brought his attention back to Daniel. "Danny boy, we have to have a little talk."

"Geez, Jack, you sound like my father. Not that you're quite that old, but the 'little talk' thing just reminded me of my dad." Daniel observed Jack's reaction to the hint of age difference.

"Yeah, well, maybe try thinking of me in younger terms," Jack said.

"Like an older brother?"

"That'll do for a start. I'm not that old."

"No, I didn't mean to imply you were old," Daniel said. His eyes twinkled with delight. He was pushing the right buttons. "So, what do you want to talk about?"

Jack looked around the room. "Quite frankly, I want to talk about your attitude."

Daniel could feel the excitement growning with in him. He affected his most innocent awe-struck look. "I don't know what you're talking about, Jack. Is there something wrong with my attitude?"

"Well, Danny boy, you've been cracking wise a bit much lately," Jack replied.

"Have I?" Daniel said. It took long enough for you to notice, he thought. "I guess I've just been exposed to too much of a bad influence."

Jack could feel the situation being manipulated, but dismissed the thought. Daniel was above manipulation of any sort. "To what bad influence are are referring?"

Now it was Daniel's turn to hem and haw, but he'd already rehearsed this possibility. "Well, Jack, I mean, you know that exposure to anything leads to a certain amount of contamination. I mean, if my attitude has been changing, altered if you will, it's only because I've been spending a lot of time around you." He watched Jack's eyebrows raise and then receed. "I'm not saying that you're a wise ass or anything like that, but maybe it's all your fault if I've gotten more cocky."

"Cocky?" Jack's ears perked up. So he thinks I'm cocky, he thought.

"Maybe that isn't the right term." Daniel had him eating out of his hand now.

"Ya think?"

"I'm sorry Jack. You older authority guys tend to be a bit more brazen in attitude. Maybe I'm subconsciously emulating you."

"Authority guys? And there's that 'O' word again. Just because you're a wide-eyed youth, don't think I can't take you down a notch or two."

Daniel fought back the smile and urge to shout 'gotcha!'. This was going much better than he'd planned. "Oh, Jack, I'm not challenging you or your authority. I fully respect you."

"Oh. I guess I just over reacted." Jack was feeling a bit off balance with Daniel's new attitude.

"Ya think?" Daniel retorted. It was a calculated rsik, but the look on Jack's face was worth it.

"Cut that out!"

"Cut what out?"

"That?"

Daniel gaged down, but took a last push. "What?"

"Okay, obviously you've got some sort of mind game going on here, and I'm just too dumb to figure it out, so could we please get back to normal?" Jack was fighting his annoyance.

"Jack, maybe I like acting like you. Maybe I like being the cocky control freak from time to time. Maybe, just maybe, you feel threatened," Daniel played out his hand.

"The only one here who is gonna feel anything is you when I put you over my knee and paddle the attitude out of you," Jack threatened.

Bingo! The twinkle in Daniel's eyes was unmistakable, and he knew it. Time to act fast, he thought. "Are you gonna get Teal'c to help you hold me down?"

"I won't need any help. What you need is a bareassed attitude adjustment, and I'm gonna give it to you right now." Jack felt his blood pressure rising, and also his level of enjoyment. He was actually enjoying the thought of spanking his friend.

Daniel could hardly contain his excitement. "Okay, old man. If you can pin me you can paddle me, bareassed, right here right now."

Now Jack's eye's light up. "You mean wrestle you? Here? Now?"

"Yeah," Dainel said. "Just like ancient greeks. You up for it? Or do you think I might have a chance? "

"You haven't got a prayer. Let's go."

The two men moved some of the furniture aside and Daniel pulled his t-shirt over his head. Jack watched as Daniel began unbuckling his belt. "What are you doing?"

"What does it look like? I'm getting undressed."

"Why?"

"We're gonna wrestle aren't we, like the ancient greeks?"

Jack let his mind focus. "Ancient Greeks? Oh, yeah. They wrestled naked, didn't they?"

"Yes Jack," Daniel replied dropping his pants and revealing gray boxer-briefs. "Unless you think it would be too distracting."

"No," Jack said, his mouth going dry. "It won't be distracting." He shed his fatigue jacket, t-shirt, boots, socks and pants in record time. Now he and Daniel faced each other in just their underwear. "Well, here goes." He said pulling his green cotton boxers off.

Daniel Slipped his briefs off, silently hoping he could hold out on getting an erection until they were too into the wrestling for Jack to notice. He allowed his eyes to run over Jack's toned body. Up the hairy legs, and across a crotch that was, even limp, considered well hung. He glanced down at his own smooth chest, toward his slightly hairy crotch. He knew how big it got when aroused, but in a flaccid state, it looked, in his opinion, not as big as Jack's.

"Okay," Jack said, drawing his own eyes away from Daniel's slender frame, and, in his opinion, perferctly formed genitals. He fought the urge to fall to his knees. Instead, both men leaned into one another, grasping each other behind the neck, and posturing for a footing. Jack threw Daniel down on the mattress which they had placed on the floor for protection. As he flung his body against Daniel's he felt Daniel's cock against his own.

Daniel reached down and, in a swift move, spun around straddling Jack's chest. Jack looked up from his surprising position, and had a perfect view of Daniel's equally perfect ass. Jack knew a move Daniel was ready for, and rolled forward, and then back, bringing his legs up on either side of Daniel's head. Now Jack was on top again, and Daniel was not only pretty well pinned, but staring at Jack's now slightly ridged cock only inches from his face. Daniel knew what he had to do now.

"It looks like you won Jack." He said, not wanting Jack to move.

From Jack's position, staring down at Daniel's growing cock, he didn't wish to move either. "Yeah, I think now your ready for that spanking."

Daniel launched into phase three of his plan. "Jack do we really have to go through with the spanking? I mean, please Jack."

"You said if I pinned you I could paddle you, bareassed."

"Yeah, I know, but please Jack. Being paddled would be so much like what my father did to punish me. I'd do anything not to get paddled, Jack. Anything."

"Anything?" Jack mused. He looked back over his shoulder at Daniel, and caught his eye.

Daniel glanced from Jack's gaze to Jack's cock and back again. "Anything you want Jack, anything at all. Just please, don't spank me. I promise not to be a wise ass any more. I'll do absolutely anything you tell me to do."

Without moving Jack pondered this proposition. "So you're sorry about the age cracks?"

"Yes, Jack. You're not old. You're in really great shape, and you're just the right age."

"And that authority crap?"

"You're not a control freak. I swear it Jack. If you let me do anything aside from getting paddled, I'll never crack wise again, I'll respect your age and status. I'll be good, just please, don't spank me."

"You'll do anything I say?"

"Yes."

"Now, and again later?"

Daniel was silent. He hadn't expected that possibility. The thought of later hadn't crossed his mind. "Okay," he hesitated. "What do you mean later?"

"Later, like in a couple hours back at my place?"

Daniel fought back the laugh. "Yes!"

"And you promise any time you step out of line to drop your pants at my request and accept a bareassed spanking, if I let you do something else this time?" Jack was sporting a full blown erection and saw Daniel was as well.

"I swear," Daniel said, his train of thought had shifted with his blood flow.

Jack smiled to himself. Exactly where he wanted to hunky young genius. "Daniel, show me how much you respect my age and authority. Lick my balls."

Daniel leaned forward and began his task, feeling that a bit of groveling was all he needed to get Jack's balls in his mouth. He felt Jack reciprocating, again something he hadn't expected right away. Jack surprised him in more ways than one. He copied Jack's moves on his cock on Jack's own cock. This had worked out better than he planned. He rolled onto his side as he and Jack continued their mutual sixty-nine. The feel of Jack's body against his own was more than he could bear. He released Jack's cock from his mouth. "Oh God! Jack! I'm coming!"

Jack sucked harder on Daniel's impressive tool. Swallowing spurt after spurt of Daniel's uncontrolled orgasm, as Daniel shuddered with ecstacy. He slumped back on the ground, exhausted from the wrestling and sex.

Jack saw his chance, and pulled Daniel to his feet. Without giving him a chance to think, Jack satdown in the desk chair and pulled Daniel's naked body across his lap. He quickly brought the palm of his hand down across Daniel Jackson's bare butt. He did this several times, eliciting a few yelps from his hot young buddy.

Daniel looked back over his shoulder. "What was that for? You promised no spanking if I blew you?"

Jack laughed and swatted Daniel's bare ass again. "That was for you putting me through all that wrestling and the smartassed attitude you assumed just to get to the sex. If you wanted to blow me all you had to do was ask." He slapped Daniel's ass again. "Now, that was for the groveling."

"Groveling?"

"Yeah, I know you can grovel better than that, and you're going to do so tonight, at my place." Jack held Daniel down arcoss his lap, feeling his erection pushing doward against his own pushing upward. "We're gonna get dressed, and go to my place, and you'll grovel for me the way I like you to grovel. And I want a lot of tongue action this time," Jack added. He helped Daniel to his feet and stood up along side of him.

Daniel looked down at the two erect cocks and smiled to himself. He rubbed his hand across his hot butt. Things had worked out better than he planned. The spanking was an added bonus, but Jack would pay for that later. He reached out and stroked Jack's skyward pointing cock, stared into his eyes, and they borught their lips together. 'Grovel hell,' Daniel thought as his tongue explored Jack's mouth, 'I'd beg and plead for this twenty-four hours a day if that's what Jack wanted.'


The end