Title: Temptation

Authoress: The Huntress

Pairing: J/D

Rating: NC17...First Time, PWP

Archive: Area 52, The Alpha Gate, WWOMB

Summary: Jack gets drunk; Daniel doesn't

Spoilers: None

Warnings: Jack gets mushy and sappiness abounds

Disclaimer: Jack is not dense. He actually has an IQ of 223, but doesn't want anyone to know...and so much for disclaimers.

 

Temptation
by The Huntress
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

SG1 had gotten back from a mission, debriefed, and were ready for a full week of down time. Jack suggested a night out with some food and drink, and his team quickly agreed. They piled into Jack's truck and ended up at a seedy bar on the outskirts of Colorado Springs, with Jack deciding to introduce Teal'c to the wonders of Tequila, curious to see how his friend would react to a binge
without 'Junior'.

"Okay Teal'c, you lick, salt, do the shot, and suck. Got it?"

"I believe so O'Neill."

Shot number one disappeared, and Teal'c had no reaction. Shot number two was the same, followed by two more.

"T, ya gotta be feeling something!" Jack stared at him.

"I do not feel any effects," Teal'c replied. He went for the bottle, attempting to pour another shot, but missed the glass.

Jack couldn't help the smirk. "AHA! You *do* feel something!"

"Jack," Daniel said, "maybe this isn't such a good idea."

"I agree Colonel," Sam added. "We don't know how this will effect his physiology."

"Carter, he's human now, more or less," Jack pointed out, albeit slurring his words. "C'mon T. Let's do another one."

Daniel and Sam decided that *they* had better remain sober, and watched the two warriors go shot for shot.

The ex-Jaffa *was* feeling something; he suddenly burst into song. Unfortunately for his teammates, the song was 'How do you solve a problem like Maria' from 'The Sound Of Music', which he changed to 'How do you solve a problem like Apophis'. He was also quite tone deaf, moreso then Jack.

This of course caused Jack to do the same, segueing into 'Get me to the church on time', substituting 'wormhole' for 'church'.

Teal'c then followed with 'Over The Stargate', which caused both men to fire one-liners from 'The Wizard Of Oz', ending with the two cracking up and slurring 'There's No Place Like Earth'.

Daniel and Sam just stared, totally wide-eyed, having never seen Teal'c laugh like that; then again, they'd never seen a drunk Jaffa.

When Teal'c began to wax poetic about the ruby slippers and that they should throw water on the Goa'uld to watch them melt (and Jack agreed) Daniel and Sam decided the two had had enough and managed to drag them out. Not wanting to take Teal'c back to the mountain shit-faced, Sam took him home, she and Daniel managing to get Teal'c into her spare room while he bobbed and weaved.

Daniel then drove Jack home, listening to his off-key singing of 'Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap', insistent that was the Special Ops 'theme song'. He got Jack upstairs to his room and Jack sat on the bed, taking his shirt off. Jack then tried to stand to take off his boots and pants, but fell back. For a moment Daniel thought he'd passed out.

"I guess I sleep in my clothes," he mumbled.

"Jack, you want me to help you?" Daniel asked.

"No Daniel, I can manage." But he couldn't; he couldn't even undo his belt.

"You look like you could use some help." And before Jack could object, Daniel was pulling off his boots and working on undoing his belt.

As he pulled off Jack's pants, Daniel stared at what was in front of him. He had seen Jack naked many times over the years and yearned to touch him, but he never did. He had been afraid of losing the friendship they had; that and the fact that he was sure Jack would reject him.

But tonight...tonight Jack seemed 'touchy-feely', so Daniel decided to give seduction a try. If he handled it right, he couldn't lose. And he knew just the way to start....

"You seem kind of stressed Jack."

"I'm tired Daniel. Too many missions in too short a time. I'm stiff and sore in places I didn't know existed."

"Then how about a massage? You know, relax those muscles. You'll be able to sleep better." Daniel grinned to himself. 'And I know I will.'

"Well if you're gonna be so insistent...."

"You have any oil?" Daniel asked innocently. Jack nodded to the bathroom. "Why don't you lay down on your stomach, and let me get to work, okay?" Daniel went into the bathroom, rummaging the cabinets, until he found it. 'Well Dannyboy, this is perfect. Let's see where the massage leads. Worse thing that can happen is you simply soothe his aching muscles.'

Daniel took off his boots, and shed his shirt. Jack didn't appear to notice, and even if he did he wouldn't have thought anything of it.

Daniel sat next to Jack and reached for the oil, poured some into his hands, rubbing them together to warm it. He began with Jack's shoulders, rubbing them hard, then slowly moved down Jack's back, not missing a spot. He felt Jack starting to relax, and continued his ministrations, gradually moving lower, until he got to Jack's ass. He bypassed it, well aware of what he was doing. Moving down, he massaged Jack's legs, first one than the other, going from thigh to foot and back, until Jack was writhing slowly, breathing deeply, enjoying the feelings he was getting. Daniel poured more oil in his hands, then straddled Jack's legs. This time he began to massage Jack's beautiful ass. Jack's body reacted just the way Daniel hoped it would. Instinct, coupled with the good feeling, had him moaning from the pleasure.

Daniel stopped, trying to gauge Jack's reaction and Jack said one word. One little word that sent Daniel's heart racing.

"More."

Daniel was a bit confused and slightly panicked. He had wanted Jack for so long and now that he could have him, he wondered if he had done the right thing. Maybe he *should* have tried the direct approach, when Jack was sober. What if Jack gave to him and then, when his head cleared, he didn't want Daniel anymore? What if Jack didn't want his friendship? Then what? Daniel knew he would be totally lost without him.

But Jack was well aware of what was going on. The tequila had not affected him as much as he had let Daniel think. He also knew, somehow, what was going on inside Daniel's head. But he wanted to play along, to see how far Daniel would actually go.

Daniel had made up his mind. Sober or not, he would have Jack tonight and damn whatever happened tomorrow.

He urged Jack onto his back. Pouring more oil in his hands, Daniel now began to massage Jack's chest, his skillful hands touching Jack's nipples, gently playing with them, watching them get hard. Daniel knew it was now or never, so he made his move. He stood and removed his pants, returning to the bed, straddling Jack's legs again. But this time they were both naked. He continued to play with Jack's nipples, and now he brought his mouth onto one, licking and sucking, playfully nipping at it. Kissing his way across, he did the same to the other.

Jack pushed his head back into the pillow, enjoying the pleasure of Daniel's mouth. He had been waiting for this, wanting Daniel for so long, but always pushing the thoughts away.

And now, Jack didn't know what to do, two thoughts going through his mind.

First, he didn't know if he should let Daniel know he was pretty sober and was thinking clearly enough to be with Daniel by choice.

Second, he had never been with a man before. He had seen men together and had been approached many times, but always declined, never interested; not until the day he met Daniel.

Then, as Daniel had done, Jack made up his mind. Too many years wasted, too much time lost. He loved this man and wanted him to know.

"Daniel," he said, voice husky.

Daniel lifted his mouth from the nipple he was sucking on and looked into Jack's eyes. He was sure Jack would now question him as to what he was doing, certain their friendship was over, which meant that his existence had no meaning anymore. He might as well call Apophis himself and go to his just reward. Which, at this moment, he felt sure was being snaked.

But what Daniel saw in those eyes was something that truly frightened him. They had the same look he knew he had in his own, the same mixture of lust, passion, friendship...love. Deep love. The look that Daniel had wanted to see for so many years. And one other thing too.

Awareness.

Total awareness of what Daniel was doing.

And Daniel realized that Jack was quite sober.

"Jack, I...."

Jack put a finger to Daniel's lips, and spoke to him softly.

"If you had wanted this Daniel, all you had to do was ask. I've been yours since the day we met. Did you really think you had to have me drunk to get me into bed? Don't you know I've loved you since Abydos? Damn Daniel, after all we've been through, you had to try and seduce me like this?"

Daniel was now truly lost. And guilty. Now all he had done came flooding into his mind, his very soul. And he truly wished he were dead. He raised himself and started to get off the bed. A strong hand grabbed him by the arm and pulled him back, so he was sitting beside Jack. Daniel couldn't look at him. He was truly ashamed. Jack was right. The way he had gone about this was very wrong.

"Daniel, look at me."

"I can't. I hurt you, and now for what I've done you probably hate me."

Jack touched Daniel's chin, lifting Daniel's eyes to meet his. "Daniel, we have got to do *something* about this complex of yours. And you didn't hurt me. You could never do that." He pulled Daniel to him, gently kissing him, his hands roving Daniel's back, showing him the love that he had. Jack broke the kiss, albeit reluctantly, a smile on his face. "And hate you? Didn't you hear what I said? Don't you listen? I said I love you."

"But Jack, I...I did this. You were drunk, or at least I thought you were. What's the difference? I tried to take advantage of you."

"Danny, yeah, what you did was wrong, but it's done. I still love you. Nothing you can do will ever change that. Nothing." Jack kissed him again, rolling Daniel beside him on the bed.

Daniel responded by grabbing Jack by his hair pulling him deeper into the kiss, his tongue playing in Jack mouth. How long Daniel had waited for this, dreamed about it. But one other thought crossed his mind. He blew in Jack's ear, whispering, "Take me Jack. I'm yours. Do what you will." He brought his lips back down, imparting the deepest, most loving kiss he could give

But there was one little thing stopping Jack, and he needed to tell Daniel. "I've never made love with a man before Daniel. I've seen, but...I don't know what to do."

"Just do whatever comes naturally Jack. Let your hands, your mouth, your tongue, let them move where they want. Don't think. Just do."

"But what if I hurt you or do something you don't like? Danny, I need something from you."

Daniel's breath was hot on Jack's ear. "Whatever you want Jack, whatever you need."

"Teach me."

"What?"

"Teach me Daniel. Show me how to make love to you. What you like. Where you like to be touched."

Daniel smiled, "Alright Jack. I'll teach you. But I really don't think you need any lessons."

Daniel lay atop Jack, kissing his mouth, down to his neck. He moved lower, running his tongue down Jack's stomach, licking and kissing. And he moved lower still, until he found himself staring at Jack's dick.

He glanced up, just to be sure this was what Jack wanted.

Jack's eyes answered him.

Daniel was on his knees now, between Jack's legs and he put his hands gently on Jack's cock, stroking it, making love to it with his fingertips. His mouth slowly slid over the head, licking, blowing gently on it, the sensation causing Jack to thrust up at him. With a sudden move, Daniel took him all the way in, so quick that Jack was moaning and pushing up at him. The sensation was so wonderful and Daniel knew that Jack was trying to fuck his mouth. But he was in no hurry and wouldn't allow things to be rushed. He lifted his head, eliciting a groan from Jack.

"Relax, Jack," Daniel said softly. "No rush, there's plenty of time."

And he returned his mouth, licking while he sucked, getting even more excited by the thought that Jack had never been with a man before, that he was the first. Daniel felt Jack's balls tightening, sucking harder, bobbing his head up and down, tongue and teeth everywhere.

Jack gave one thrust and came in Daniel mouth, coming down Daniel's throat, a release he never thought he'd feel.

Daniel swallowed what he could, his colonel tasting so sweet, and he lifted his head, licking up the last drops. He kissed his way back up, lips over Jack's, sharing the taste with him.

Jack was in ecstasy. He didn't know it could be this good. With anyone.

"Did you like that Jack? Did it feel good? Do you want me to make you feel even better? Because I can. Just tell me. I want to share this with you. I have for so long."

Jack pulled Daniel's mouth to his, initiating a kiss, making Daniel moan. Breaking the kiss, his eyes met Daniel's and he spoke, voice whispered. "Daniel, give to me. Make love to me. I'm yours. Always have been, always will be. I've waited so long. Don't make me wait any longer. Please."

Daniel responded with a deep kiss, voice soft, sensual. "For you, my sweet sappy Colonel, all for you. Always for you. No one else."

"Mushy, romantic linguist," Jack muttered with a smile, amazed that his dick was growing hard again so quickly.

Daniel kissed his way back down Jack's body and Jack thought Daniel was going to suck him dry again. But Daniel had other things on his mind.

Turning Jack onto his stomach, Daniel took his tongue and swirled it over the taut ass, teasing the hole, causing Jack to moan again. Daniel stopped, and Jack was lost.

"Don't stop Danny. Please. More." Jack's breath was ragged, his voice begging.

"There's more Jack. Just relax and let me love you."

Reaching over, Daniel took the oil and poured some on his hands, massaging the cheeks, gently spreading them, preparing him for the pleasure he was about to receive.

Daniel slowly inserted one finger into the tightness before him.

Instinct caused Jack to try and pull away.

"Shhh. I won't hurt you. Just pleasure. Only pleasure."

Jack started breathing more evenly and Daniel slid another finger in, working them in and out until Jack was fully open to him.

Gently spreading the cheeks, Daniel put his cock against that tight hole, a caressing touch, feeling Jack tense up again. He leaned over, "Relax. Don't be scared Jack. It's me, the one who loves you, and I would never give you any pain. Never. Only Pleasure." Once he felt Jack relax again, he moved back, slowly easing his cock inside. "Breath out Jack. Remember, only pleasure."

Jack did as Daniel instructed, and Daniel moved further in, until his cock was buried inside. It felt so right, as if he were home. Then it occurred to him. He was home. Right where he should have been years ago.

He pulled out and Jack gasped, feeling empty. Daniel pushed back in, gently gliding back and forth until Jack was pushing back at him hard.

Jack was shouting now, his breathing rapid, caught up in the pleasure that was Daniel. "More. Please Daniel, give me more. PLEASE!!" Never before had he felt anything like this. The feeling couldn't be described.

Daniel urged Jack onto his knees, and began to thrust harder, his breathing becoming rapid as well. Reaching down, he wrapped his fingers around Jack's cock and moved his hand along the thickness, caressing it in time with his thrusts. Jack moved his hand over Daniel's, the two caught up in what was the most sensual thing either had ever experienced.

Daniel knew when Jack was going to come, so he increased both his thrusts and the pace of his hand.

Jack came, his come spilling over their hands, his breathing so rapid and the feeling so good, that he thought he was going to pass out.

Daniel felt his own release coming.

"I LOVE YOU JACK!!" he shouted as he felt his own orgasm overtake him.

Jack collapsed onto the bed, Daniel on top of him. Daniel gently slid out, laying beside him, stroking his face, eyes meeting, both seeing the love that each had there.

"My sweet Danny," Jack whispered.

Daniel took Jack, his love, his life force, into his arms and held him, feeling whole for the first time. He knew, as Jack did, that they were now one soul, and neither would ever be alone again.

They fell asleep holding each other, both happy and content for the first time in many years.


FIN