Title: Sweet Rain

By: Jadestonedreams

Author's E-mail: MagicMakers@hotmail.com

Pairing: Jack/Daniel

Category: Slash

Rating: NC-17

Warning: unbeta'd. But I did spell check

Status: Complete

Series: No

Author's web site: http://alienroses.sphosting.com … On hiatus right now

Author's Note: This is my first stargate Fic & first Slash fic. Well actually not my first, but the other is still WIP. But I though I needed a little practice in writing so I though I'd write a short
piece. Hope it doesn't suck too much. It is unbeta'd, I don't have a beta right now.

Feedback: yes please on list or at my e-mail

Archive: Alpha Gate, Area 52 This list.

Disclaimer: Do I own them…sadly no! …Do I wish I did ..Hell yes!! ;.. But no they are property of whatever place it is that actually owns them…But I'm gonna borrow them for my pure entertainment and pleasure… I'll give them back , I promise…Really….No I'm not kidding,
I mean it…..eventually.


Sweet Rain
By Jadestonedreams

It wouldn't be much longer.

It never was, he never had to wait long.

Closing his eyes, he waited and listened.

Listened to the sounds of the heavy drops of rain as they hit the top of the tent That he shared with Daniel. Listened to the thundering sounds above him filling the night air outside.

He loved that sound and the feel of the air as the lightening cracked through the sky

It had taken a lot of congealing to convince one blue eyed linguist to go with him on this trip, But jack had been determined to get Daniel to agree.

"Camping Jack, You want me to go camping with you?" asked Daniel looking up at Jack the pizza slice held in his hand in mid-air.

"Yes!" exclaimed Jack snagging the last piece out of the box and taking a bite. "It'll be fun"

"Fun, Jack" replied Daniel rolling his eyes. "In case you haven't noticed, we go camping practically everytime we go through the gate."

"Oh, for crying out loud Daniel, that's not the same. Come on Danny; just picture it, you and me, sleeping out under the stars, fishing. No chance of being over taken by slimy snakes"

"Why not Sam or Teal'c?"

"Cause I'm not asking Sam or Teal'c, I'm asking you" stated Jack sounding a little hurt

Shaking his head, Daniel looked over at Jack

"I know I'm going to regret this"

"No you won't Daniel" replied jack looking over at his friend smugly.

"Trust me, you'll have a great time"

True to his word, they had both been having good time, Even the few drops of rain that had started that evening as they had sat down by the fire eating hadn't dampened the young man's spirits.

And now here he was listening to the sounds of the rain outside and watching one Daniel Jackson sound asleep next to him.

Not much longer now he whispered feeling his insides clinch in anticipation as he took a quick peek over at the sleeping form lying near. Hearing the low whispering of the young archeologist, Jack couldn't help but smile.

It always happened like this, when he shared a tent with the astonishing young man. Daniel usually fell asleep first, and then all Jack had to do was wait. Wait for that soft moan as he shifted in his sleep. Wait for that soft groan as he softly rolled, pressing his long form against the older man, sending waves of delight through him.

It was that moment, which Jack loved the most. That first touch as they were pressed together. Those first feelings of warmth as Daniel snuggled closer burying his head in the crook of Jack's neck. His warm breathe sending small shivers down the Colonel's lean form. The instantaneous reaction was always quick in coming, as his body hardened and leaned in further, as if trying to gather more contact from the pleasure giving warmth.

Burying his face in the smooth soft feel of hair that tickled his nose as he breathed in the scent, that fresh scent that was Daniel. Daniel his friend, his lifeline his everything.

Brushing his lips across the smooth skin of Daniel's forehead leaving a tiny lingering kiss. Pulling back to gaze down for a moment at his face. A face that is sure to be with him in his dreams in a moment, a face that when smiling made one colonel `s blood pool into an area which lately seemed to only react to one coffee addicted linguist currently plastered to him.

"Jack" whispered Daniel snuggling closer, his eyes still closed in sleep as he lifted his face towards the warmth of that kiss, before trying to snuggle even further.

"Danny" groaned Jack closing his eyes and brushing his lips softly across the young man's, before pulling back. Stopping suddenly as he found himself staring into two huge blue astonished filled eyes.

"Hey, you're supposed to be asleep." Whispered Jack looking down at him.

"So are you" stated Daniel quietly.

"Oh. Yeah" whispered Jack leaning closer, capturing Daniel's mouth with his own.

Shivering slightly, Daniel pressed himself tightly against Jack's form.

"Oh God Danny" groaned Jack deepening the kiss further and losing himself in that smooth rich texture as he explored that sweet cavern. As if trying to devour the young man before finally breaking the kiss and pressing his forehead against the young man's as he struggled for breathe, and for his heartbeat to settle down.

"Jack, are you sure?" rasped Daniel doing his best to breathe again.

Pulling the younger man closer, Jack smiled as he traced the contours of Daniel's jaw before answering.

"I've never been more sure." rasped Jack sliding his hands up and under Daniel's shirt to feel the smooth skin underneath before lowering his head to gently nip at the base of Daniel's neck.

Arching his neck to give further access, Daniel ran his hands along the contours of jack's backside with his fingers before sliding them along the front expansion of his chest while gently gliding them
lower then gently squeezing the unmistakable large tent that was pressing into his own.

Pushing forward, to grind his own growing erection into Jack, Daniel smiled at the answering groan the rolled from Jack's responding body. As he pushed the older man further down until he was able to completely straddle him before sitting up and gently pulling off the offending shirt that stood in his way. Licking the small expanse of smooth skin at his neck before traveling lower to flick his tongue across one hardened nipple sending it into pulsating life as he ran his tongue over and around it, before gently tugging the small object into his mouth and gently sucking.

Sucking in his breathe, Jack arched towards that wonderful warmth, groaning in fustration as it was momentarily lost until Daniel proceeded to lavish it's twin with the same affection.

Raising his head to smile at Jack, Daniel found himself caught as his eyes locked with eyes so dark they almost seemed black with desire, his own eyes reflecting the exact same look.

"Daniel" rasped Jack

Smiling sweetly, Daniel lowered his head to run his tongue along the lower part of Jack's stomach chuckling softly as he was rewarded with a sudden intake of breathe from jack.

"Do you like that Jack?" whispered Daniel repeating the action then going a little lower.

"Daniel…Hmmm" sighed Jack reaching down to catch his fingers through soft brown hair. The ache in him was becoming almost unbearable. "God Danny"

Sitting up to pull off his own shirt, Daniel smiled as he reached for the waistband of Jack's pants. His fingers momentarily grazing over the large mound straining before him. Quickly making work of Jack's pants, pulling them down in one swoop before bending down and swallowing Jack whole.

"Daaaaniiieeel…Fu.ooohhh" groaned Jack nearly coming undone as he felt that warm wet cavern latch onto him, his insides melting into lava. "Danny."

Letting jacks cock slip from his mouth a moment later Daniel leaned back over, planting a firm kisses on jack's lips. His tongue seeking and gaining entrance.

"Clothes Daniel" gasped Jack breaking the kiss and tugging on Daniel's pants.

Sitting up and pulling them off, Daniel returned to his position back at Jack's side, his arms wrapping around the jack's waist.

"Jaaack" moaned Daniel as jack took hold of the younger man's cock and began slowly pumping it. Arching into Jack's hands Daniel moaned louder sending small waves of vibrations through the older man.

Looking into Daniel's face, Jack felt himself growing harder at the look of hunger emanating from the younger man's face, his eyes black with desire. This was more than he had ever dreamed of.

"Daniel I want you." Groaned Jack planting kisses along Daniel's cheek

Seeing the answering look in Daniel's eyes, jack reached out around him till he got hold of what he was looking for.

"Hmmm" groaned Daniel a moment later as he felt jack slip on lubed up finger into him stretching him wider and then another.

Feeling Jack push further into him with his hand Daniel groaned louder, as Jack explored his body bringing Daniel higher and higher before finally releasing him and positioning his own hardened member to the younger mans heat.

Pushing slowly into him, Jack gasped at the feel of Daniel around him as he pushed himself further into Daniel.

The sounds of the rain outside seemed to grow louder as the movements of the two men grew more passionate, Until their screams of pleasure as they each came filled the air in simultaneous harmony with the echoing thunder around them.

Pulling the Daniel into his arms a moment later, Jack kissed Daniel. Rubbing his hands along the smooth backside of Daniel's back and gently squeezing the firm round butt.

Lying his head on jack's chest, Daniel smiled as he listened to the sound of Jack's heartbeat and the distant splashing of the rain as it started to subside.

"I love the sound of rain Daniel" whispered Jack kissing the top of Daniel's head

"Hmmm me too" whispered Daniel wrapping his arms tighter around Jack shivering slightly.

Smiling jack pulled up the discarded blankets, wrapping them around the two men and holding Daniel tighter to him.

In the morning they would pack up and head for home.

Looking down at the now sleeping form of his lover, Jack smiled

No doubt about it he though.

Wherever Daniel was. To Jack that was home


The End