Title: Standing at Attention

Author/pseudonym: Caro Dee

Fandom: Stargate SG-1

Pairing: Jack/Daniel

Rating: NC-17

Status: Complete

Archive: Please archive

Feedback: Lovely. Yes.

E-mail address for feedback: carodee@popullus.net

Series/Sequel: SG-1 Snippet Series

Other websites: carodee.popullus.net

Disclaimers: Stargate Sg-1 and its characters are the property of Stargate (II) Productions, Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. This story is for entertainment purposes only and no money exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended.

Notes: This snippet was written to thank Tamy for her work on my new website. It was betaed by ShayAlyce and ALF. Thanks, guys!

Summary: Jack is being tortured.

Warnings: Slash, PWP, Snippet, Humor


Standing at Attention
By Caro Dee

This is total fucking agony. I've been tortured before and never broken. But this... this could do it. I don't know how much longer I can hold out.

Daniel's lying spread out, staring up at me as I stand at attention at the foot of the bed. He's got his hand on his cock and is working it slowly, writhing and moaning, "Oh God, Jack! Jack! You look so sexy in that uniform. So masculine and untouchable hiding behind those sunglasses. I just want you so badly!"

Really? Then why don't you get your ass up here and touch me, Dannyboy! I keep telling myself, 'I'm not going to break. I'm not going to break.' My upper lip is sweating and my knees are trembling.

Daniel's cock is dark red and glistening at the tip. I can tell from experience that he is just this far from exploding. My fingers are itching, my mouth is watering, my cock is saluting with vigor.

I thought this was going to be easy. No way can Daniel resist the uniform. But he's made of sterner stuff than I guessed.

The look on his face when I showed up was worth the price of admission. He pulled me into the bedroom and stood me at the foot of the bed. A slow, sensuous strip tease followed. Finally, he sat on the edge of the bed and pulled out my cock. Yes! I got one of Daniel's patented fantastic blowjobs. Just when I thought the end was near, Daniel stopped and eyed me with satisfaction. "Stay right there. You look so gorgeous like that, Jack!" Then the little asshole laid down and started touching himself.

When I started to go for him, he stopped and said, with a menace that chilled me to the bone, "Oh no you don't, Jack. This is my turn. Anything I want. Remember? And I want you right there, standing at attention, where I can admire you. Don't move a muscle or this is over and you're sleeping on the couch."

Daniel's starting to pant harder. His hand is working his cock frantically and his head's rolling back and forth on the pillow. Oh God! My cock is pulsing so hard it, feels like I've got a bomb in there. Daniel's wailing, and suddenly come is spurting all over his stomach.

That's when I break. Daniel's laughing like a hyena as I fling myself on top of him and frantically rub my way to orgasm.

Oh yeah! Daniel. Daniel. Oh YEAAAAAH!

Aw Jeez. Now I'm gonna have to get the uniform dry-cleaned again.


The End.