Snakes And Stakes - An SG/Angel X-Over

By The Huntress

Email: Huntress62@aol.com or Oneillswench@aol.com

Rating: NC17

Pairings: J/D, Jack/Angel, Angel/Wesley

Spoilers: Wormhole X-Treme, Meridian, Fallen, small ones for Buffy and Angel

Summary: There's A Goa'uld on the loose in Hollywood

Warnings: Vampires

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

An Angel character guide:

Angel (Angelus):
Birth name: Liam, 200 yr old vampire; Cursed by gypsies and given a soul so he would remembre all the pain, suffering, and deaths he caused as a vampire; also cursed that if he ever found true happiness and love he would revert to his evil self. Fights the good fight now against other vamps; Angelus is his evil self

Cordelia Chase:
approx 22 yrs old; met Angel when she was a student with Buffy and was the snotty leader of the 'cool girls' in HS; wants to be an actress but assists in battling the vamps demons, etc that prowl LA; sort of bubble-brained; ascended to a higher level of existence but has since returned

Wesley Wyndham-Price:
approx age 40 (?); Stiff upper lipped Brit who was a watcher, those that train slayers (like Buffy); has gotten down and dirty in helping Angel fight the evil; does translations and has vast knowledge of the evils that plague us

Charles Gunn:
approx age 25; streetwise; led a group of people that hunted down vamps on the streets; lost his sister to a vampire and had to stake her

Winifred 'Fred' Burkle:
approx age 25; science nerd; spent a few years in a Hell dimension called Pylea; very knowledgeable in the sciences

Connor:
The child of Angel and a vamp named Darla who used to hunt with Angel; looks about 16, but is actually 2; was kidnapped by one of Angel's longtime enemies and taken to a hell dimension and due to a time distortion, when he returned to our world was a teenager; it was a horrible place and he spent all his years learning to fight and developing a hatred of his father

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Note on the Angel subplot: I played with Angel's plotline a bit. Cordelia is out of her coma, and she and Connor are still around. I have also taken the liberty of incorporating vampire lore from sources other then Angel.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Snakes And Stakes
By The Huntress


*Prologue*

The full moon was shining bright and Lazaro was hungry. He saw the woman walking alone, turning into an alley and knew his chance had come. He approached her, smiled, and she smiled back.

He bared his fangs, her eyes glowed.

One scream was heard from the alley.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*Chapter 1 - Colorado*

The team is briefed on an assignment

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Hey Jack, did you see this?" Daniel came into the briefing room with a newspaper. "'Entire town disappears in Southern California'. The entire place fell into a huge sinkhole."

"And this means what exactly?" Jack asked, wondering why it mattered.

"You think that's bad?" Sam joined them. "There were mass killings in LA."

"Is this not a common occurence in Los Angeles?" Teal'c asked.

"Not like this," Sam told him. "People with their throats torn out, blood drained. For almost a month the place was wilder then usual. They're chalking it up to some kind of plague."

Jack picked up Sam's paper. "Jesus. This seems to have affected everyone. Men, women, even children."

"Maybe the rumors I heard were true," Daniel muttered.

"What rumors?" Jack asked.

"You think so Daniel?" Sam scrunched up her face. "Oooh if they are, I'm making stakes and going back to church."

"What rumors?" Jack asked again.

"After what we have all experienced," Teal'c added, "it may be a possibility. We should not discount it so quickly."

"I agree Teal'c," Daniel nodded.

"WHAT RUMORS?!" Jack screamed.

Daniel turned to him, a serious look on his face. "Vampires in Los Angeles."

"Vampires?" Jack raised an eyebrow at him. "You've been smoking that Chulak weed again, haven't you? Didn't we talk about that? You trashed my toaster with a hammer insisting Apophis was inside it." He grimaced. "Vampires in Los Angeles. Pffft!"

"Did I hear something about vampires?" General Hammond asked as he joined them.

"Yeah," Jack laughed. "Daniel thinks that Dracula is living in LA."

"Where did you hear that?" Hammond asked.

"After what happened with Sarah," Daniel replied, "Steven Raynor and I mended fences. He's living in LA these days. He went into a bar one night and he says it was full of vampires and demons. Jack, there was a Professor Margaret Walsh...."

Jack cut him off. "She's a pioneer in the treatment of mental illness," Jack said. At the looks he got, he shrugged. "MacKenzie had this psych magazine and I read it while I was waiting for my last evaluation."

"Must have been an old magazine," Daniel told him. "She was killed two years ago at UC Sunnydale." He paused, taking a breath. "She was also doing research into controlling demons and vampires."

"There ya go with the vampires again!" Jack snapped. "When was the last time *you* had a psych _eval?"

Daniel ignored him, continuing. "She thought that if she could gain control over them, they could be used as some sort of super army." He narrowed his eyes at Jack. "These experiments were approved by the government."

"Your tax dollars at work," Jack cracked.

General Hammond sighed. Yes, another day in the nursery school. Sometimes he had the urge to smack them all upside the head. "I received a call this morning from Martin Lloyd."

Daniel perked up. "Did he like my episode idea?"

"What episode idea?" Hammond asked.

"Uh, nothing sir." Daniel shrunk back in his chair. "Nothing at all."

"There is a Goa'uld at the studio."

"Is he sure it's a snake?" Jack asked. "I mean, it *is* Hollywood."

"He's sure Colonel. He said the glowing eyes gave it away."

"Are we packing our bags sir?"

"Yes. You leave this afternoon."

"I can't wait to meet Raymond Gunne," Sam grinned. "He is the coolest scientist on TV."

"He's the *only* scientist on TV," Jack rolled his eyes, then turned back to Hammond. "What's our cover? Same as last time?"

"Yes. You and Major Carter are military consultants, Doctor Jackson is a scientific consultant and Teal'c...."

"He's not gonna be serving food again, is he General?" Jack asked, turning a slight shade of green. "You should have seen what he served the last time."

"He will be working as Martin's assistant."

"Yes sir," Jack nodded. "Good idea sir. I need to go home, get packed and make arrangements for Molly."

"You'll be flying a commercial airline and the flight leaves at three."

"Do we get first-class this time General?" Jack asked.

"Yes Colonel. I don't feel like listening to you bitch and moan about your lack of leg room. Dismissed."

They all got up to leave.

"I don't bitch and moan," Jack pouted.

"Yes you do sir," Sam nodded.

"Oh yeah," Daniel agreed.

Jack turned to Teal'c.

"I do not believe you bitch and moan, O'Neill." Jack opened his mouth to say something, but Teal'c continued. "You do however have a tendency to complain."

"Do not."

"You do O'Neill."

"Uh-uh," Jack insisted.

"Yes you do Jack," Daniel said softly. "Now let's go so we have a little time to get things together."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Jack got Molly settled with Cassie and returned home to get packed up.

"Why are you taking a suit Danny?"

"I thought I'd look like a consultant."

"You're not taking *that* suit."

"Why not Jack?"

"Because."

'Because why?"

"Well," Jack flushed pink, "because everybody will be staring at you."

Daniel's face fell. "You told me I looked good in this suit."

"You do. Real good." Jack chewed on his lower lip. "That's why I don't want you wearing it."

"I lost you."

"Danny, every time you wear that suit, people stare. Men, women, *everybody*. They look at you as if you were a piece of meat. I don't like it, don't like it at all."

"How about if I let you take it off me at night?"

"Stop that. We have to leave in an hour." Jack returned to his suitcase.

"A whole hour," Daniel whispered in his ear, hand moving down the front of Jack's pants, undoing the button, lowering the zipper. "We can do alot in an hour." His hand slid inside, feeling Jack growing hard, his other hand pulling Jack's pants down. "Bend over."

Jack looked over his shoulder. "No time."

Daniel undid his own pants, freeing himself, dick resting on Jack's bare ass. He nibbled on Jack's neck. "You don't want me inside you?"

"Daniel stop," Jack moaned softly. "No...."

Daniel already had the lube open, squeezng some onto his hand, teasing Jack's hole with a finger, blowing in his ear. "Are you sure?" He eased the finger inside, pulling it out and entering with two. "Absolutely sure?" He slid the fingers in and out slowly, watching Jack bend over.

"Danny...."

"Hush, lover." Daniel scissored his fingers, pulling them out, anointing his dick. He pressed in with three fingers, opening Jack further, before pulling them out, hearing Jack whimper. "That's it...that's my Jack." He spread Jack's cheeks, his hardened dick sliding in, watching it disappear into Jack's warmth. "Ahhh, yes, so nice."

Jack shoved back hard, squeezing his muscles tight, drawing Daniel all the way in. "Make it good."

"Don't I always?" Daniel pulled out, resting the tip at the hole, ramming back in without warning. "You like when I use you Jack?"

"Ahh...use me...abuse me...I don't fucking *care*!"

Daniel grasped Jack's hips, starting a wild rhythm, pounding harder, hand wrapping around Jack's dick. "I'm not going to last Jack...OH GOD!" He came without warning, feeling the come over his hand as Jack came. It took a couple of minutes for him to catch his breath. "Damn, that was too quick." He eased out slowly. "I'm sorry."

Jack stood, turning around, holding his lover close. "Never be sorry for anything." A soft kiss. "You screwed me thoroughly four hours ago." He grinned. "And I love it when you get aggressive." Another kiss. "And I love *you*."

"You're such a mushball Jack."

"Yep, and no one knows that but you. Now, let's clean up, get packed and get to the airport." A smirk. "Danny, how would you like to become a member of the mile-high club?"

Daniel looked confused as he followed Jack into the bathroom. "The what?"

"*You've* never heard of the Mile High Club? Mister 'I have three PhD's and speak twenty-seven languages'?"

"Well, I've *heard* of it. Does it have something to do with frequent-flier miles?"

"You really need to get out more," Jack chuckled. "I'll tell you when we get on the plane."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Teal'c came off the plane with a flight attendant's phone number, Sam immersed in the latest Stacy Monroe fanzine, Daniel with a slightly crooked gait and Jack with a huge grin.

"Vanessa is a nice woman. I believe I shall take her to Jell-O wrestling when we return to Colorado Springs."

"We have to do a background check on her first, T," Jack nodded.

"I shall not reveal who I am. Do I not have the right to a love life as you do?"

"That wasn't nice Jack." Daniel was frowning at him. "Following me into the bathroom like that and...and...Jack, it was cramped in there."

"Yeah, but now you're a member of the mile-high club," Jack snickered.

"I hope they didn't lose our luggage," Sam pouted. "Remember the last time we flew commercial? My clothes ended up in Hawaii...and I was in Finland."

"If my items have gone to Hawaii," Teal'c intoned, "I shall follow them."

"That's where Vanessa is flying next, isn't it?" Jack asked.

Teal'c smirked. "Yes, it is."

Thankfully their luggage came off the belt safe and sound and Sam picked up the rental car. Then she and Jack argued over who was driving, as both knew the city. Daniel finally settled it by getting behind the wheel while they fought.

They were expected at the studio within an hour, so they checked into their hotel and immediately left to meet Martin.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*Chapter 2 - Angel Investigations*

Cordelia has good news

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"I got the part!" Cordelia was jumping up and down. "I'm gonna be an alien!"

"Joy of joys," Wesley sighed, the British accent becoming thicker when he got sarcastic. "I suppose I'm going to have to watch that insipid show when your scenes air."

"I like Wormhole X-Treme," Gunn grinned. "It's a cool show. And I'd like to get my hands on Yolanda Reese. Now *that's* a babe and a half."

"I find it fascinating for the scientific angle," Fred added.

"The problem with you scientists is that they can't watch sci-fi for the enjoyment of it. Always gotta nitpick," Gunn snickered. "You, however, you like watching Nick Marlowes's ass."

"Do not!" she giggled. "And you have to admit, wormholes are reality. If anyone knows, we do."

"Yeah," Gunn agreed, "but a wormhole to other dimensions is one thing. Other planets are something else altogether."

"Wouldn't that be cool though?" Fred wondered aloud. "Other planets, alien beings...."

Gunn frowned at her. "I have enough with demon beings."

"Demon beings? Where?" Angel came in, looking around the room hopefully.

"Not here," Gunn sighed. "Ya know, since we got rid of Jasmine the Incubus, this town has been boring with a capital *B*." He glanced at Cordelia. "Sorry. I didn't mean to bring her up."

"I think you mean Succubus and that's not quite correct," Wesley sighed.

"See what I mean about scientists and their nitpicking?"

"It's okay," Cordelia gave Gunn a soft smile. "It was a...lifetime ago."

"Complaints, complaints. Bitch, bitch, bitch," Wesley chuckled, smiling at Gunn.

"Guess what?" Cordelia grinned at Angel.

Angel's face lit up. "Wolfram and Hart are going out of business?"

"No silly," she replied. "I got a part on Wormhole X-Treme."

"Do I get to meet Raymond Gunne?" Angel asked, grinning back. "He's my favorite geek."

"I thought I was your favorite geek," Wesley pouted.

"Well," Angel quickly amended, "you're my favorite real life geek." He turned back to Cordelia. "Can I go to the set with you? Please? Pretty please? I promise to be good."

"You're lucky," Cordelia answered. "The episode takes place on a planet where it's always dark so they'll be shooting at night. And yes, you can come."

"When?" Angel asked, looking like an excited little kid.

"I...."

"What's the matter Cordy?" Fred asked, a bit concerned.

"I wasn't exactly their first choice. The actress who was supposed to do it got sick."

"Who cares? You were obviously their second choice and I'm so proud of you," Fred told her.

"We all are Cordelia," Wesley smiled.

"Cordy," Angel whined, "when do we go?"

"Tomorrow night. I have to be there by seven."

"Way cool!" Angel ran upstairs. "I'm getting out the new suit!"

Wesley's eyes widened, "You're not wearing an Armani to a movie set!" and ran upstairs after him.

"So," Cordelia smiled at Fred, "you want to help me with my lines?"

"You have lines?"

"Uh-huh, and a love scene also."

"Can we practice that first?" Fred asked, leering at her.

"I guess," Cordelia returned the leer, putting her hand out, the two women going upstairs.

Gunn sighed, then turned, seeing Connor coming out of the office. "Hey kid, just me and you. Wanna watch TV?"

"Nope," Connor shook his head. "Got me a date. Going to the zoo."

"A date?"

"Yep. A real life, non-demonic girl. Well, sort of. Three nights out of the month she's a werewolf."

"Nina?"

"She's not much older then me, and my fath...Angel...says we make a good couple."

"Cool. She got a friend for me?"

"Not today Gunn. Catch you later!" He ran out.

"Well, just me, myself and I...*again*. Let's see what's on the idiot box."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Wes," Angel was groaning, "how much longer?"

Wesley looked up from his spot between Angel's legs. "You keep complaining and I'm not going to stop."

"Aww c'mon. I like blow-jobs as much as the next guy, probably more, but I want...."

Wes crawled up Angel's body, straddling his chest. "What if I want you?"

Angel licked his lips. "Wanna ride me?"

"Oh yes, very much so."

"Then feel free, cowboy." Taking Wesley by the hips, he pulled him up. "You ride me until you can't see straight." Angel arched his body, holding Wesley above his thick cock. "I'm not coming until you're cross-eyed." Angel slowly lowered him, feeling the tight heat. "Feel good babe?"

"What is it with you and sappy endearments?" Wes chuckled, then gasped as Angel thrust up hard, impaling him.

"Oh you love it when I do that, don't ya...sweetheart?" Angel lifted him up then slammed him down. "You like it rough. Like to be fucked hard, taken."

Wesley's eyes fluttered shut as he rocked back and forth. "So good."

"You know it." Angel began to thrust up. "I love being deep inside you. Possessing you. Making you mine."

"Already yours," Wesley moaned, grinding himself hard, hands braced on Angel's legs to keep his balance.

Angel was moving faster now, lifting Wesley up and down with one hand, while the other stroked him. Sometimes it was nice to have superhuman strength. "Gonna come for me?" Wesley began to ride him harder. "Come on...give me what I want...." Angel gripped him harder, faster, driving himself deeper. "You're such a goddamn slut." That did it.

Wesley shot all over him, feeling himself come, opening his eyes to see Angel licking his hand.

"So sweet." Angel continued to pound into him, stopping his own orgasm, two hundred years of control, of learning how to give pleasure coming into play. "Want me to come yet?" He angled his thrust, hitting the prostate. "Tell me when and I'm gonna fill your tight ass."

"Ahh, yes, now Liam...."

Something about Wesley calling him by his real name made Angel wild; Wesley was the only one who ever called him that anymore. "Here it comes...." Angel gave one last shove, howling as his orgasm overtook him, feeling his face morph, fangs extending, feeling the urge to....

"Relax," Wesley soothed, rubbing his hands up and down Angel's chest. "Shhh. It was so good." He watched his lover's face come back.

Angel lifted him, slowly sliding out, pulling his lover into his arms. "Sometimes I'm afraid that I'll hurt you."

"You'll never hurt me," Wesley assured him. "Of that I have no doubt." He kissed his lover softly, almost chastely. "I'm glad we found that little loophole in your...curse."

Angel held him close. "Yep. The gypsies may have cursed me with permanent evil if I ever found happiness and love, but they only figured I'd want to find it with a woman."

"They should have known vampires were bisexual." Wesley stifled a yawn.

"Sleep Wes. We're hunting tonight. I love you."

"Mmm-hmm," Wesley muttered, half-asleep. "I know."

"Say it Wes."

"If I must."

Angel grinned. "Oh, you must."

"Love you too."

"I know." Angel held him, watching him sleep. He didn't need to sleep himself, but he knew how much Wesley enjoyed being held. He waited until Wesley was in a deep sleep, then carefully, silently, got up to get a cloth to clean them with. He watched his lover sleep, unmoving as the warm cloth touched him. A soft kiss to Wesley's cheek, and Angel got dressed, heading downstairs. On his way, his hearing picked up the moans and whispers from one of the upper floors.

"Do me Fred, get it in there...."

"Oooh Cordy, you are sooo beautiful...."

He smiled to himself, happy that they had all found the happiness they deserved. He had Wesley, Fred had Cordelia, Connor was getting along well with Nina...he saw Gunn making a face, staring at the phone. "What's up?"

"Nothing...absolutely nothing."

"No calls huh?"

"Nope."

"Cheer up Gunn. You'll find somebody."

"Yeah," Gunn sneered, "and they'll be evil, I just know it."

"C'mon, let's watch some TV. There's a Sentinel marathon on Sci-Fi."

"Yeah okay. But this time, keep the remarks about Blair to yourself."

"You don't think he's a cutie?"

"No." Gunn paused. "But Ellison...."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*Chapter 3 - The Studio*

Martin explains the situation

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Guys! Good to see you all," Martin was grinning from ear to ear.

"Marty," Jack nodded to him, trying to fight the grin. Something about the man made him smile. Maybe it was that original message left at the SGC, filled with innuendoes about every conspiracy known to the USA. They had, on occasion, spoken about those conspiracies, with each throwing out ideas as to what actually happened on the grassy knoll and what *really* happened to Amelia Earhart.

"Martin," Daniel and Sam nodded, shaking his hand.

"MURRAY!" Martin hugged the huge Jaffa like he was Martin's best friend in the world. And Teal'c returned the hug, albeit a bit reluctantly. He, like the others, had developed a soft spot for Martin over the years.

"So Marty," Jack said, "hear you got some snake problems."

"Uh yes, Colonel. I, well at first I thought it was me, you know, maybe I was having some kind of hallucinations or something."

"Martin!" Sam admonished. "You're not taking those medications again, are you?"

"No, none of that. Honest." Martin gave her a small smile. "Doctor Fraiser threatened me if I took any more. And that woman is *scary*."

"Oh yeah," Jack chuckled. "A real Napoleon."

"Exactly," Martin nodded. "Anyway, there I was, working a few nights ago, when I saw a tech walking across the set. I wondered what he was doing here so late and peeked around a trailer. His eyes were glowing. I mean they were *glowing*. That's when I called you."

"Have you seen him since?" Daniel asked.

"Earlier today," Martin said. "I don't know his name and nobody else seems to know him either." He handed them a sketch. "This was the best I could do."

"Okay then," Jack said, "you need to tell us what we're supposed to be doing here, when we're not going snake hunting."

"You guys can do the consulting thing and Teal'c, er, I mean Murray, is going to be my assistant. And don't ask me what an assistant is supposed to do, because I don't know." He perked up, grinning at Teal'c. "We can go eat if you want."

"That is acceptable," Teal'c told him.

"We start shooting tomorrow evening."

"Evening?" Jack asked.

"Yeah. It's a planet where it's always night."

"Cool," Jack nodded.

"Oh," Martin looked over, "there's the new Executive Producer. He'll give you further information. Come on Murray. Let's go get food."

Teal'c happily followed Martin to the commissary. He hadn't eaten in three hours and was starving.

Jack nodded as Ed Halloran, the new producer, came over. "Colonel Jack O'Neill, Major Samantha Carter, Doctor Daniel Jackson. I, uh, I've been here a few times...consulting."

"Whatever," Halloran sighed, turning to Daniel. "You don't look like a geek."

Daniel got a look at Jack's face and rubbed his back, calming him, knowing how much Jack hated it when Daniel was referred to as a geek. "I left my suit in Colorado."

"Doesn't matter. You can work with Gunne." Halloran nodded to Jack, "You've got Marlowe," then Sam, "and you have Reese. Anders is sick today. They're over there." He went to attend to his other duties.

"Oh no," Jack groaned.

"Nick Marlowe," Sam giggled like a teenager. "I am *so* excited. I have *got* to get his autograph for Cassie." She pouted at Jack. "*You* never brought one."

"You don't know him," Jack snorted. "He's a witless idiot."

"Johnny! Good to see ya!" Marlowe shouted.

"Can I shoot him?" Jack looked hopefully at Daniel. "Please?"

"Behave yourself," Daniel warned.

"Only if you take a bath with me tonight."

"Can I watch?" Sam grinned.

"I'll tell Janet," Daniel told her.

"You never let me have any fun," she pouted.

"All right Sam," Daniel shrugged, "next time we go to Jell-O wrestling I'll team up with you."

"Then who will I team up with?" Jack asked.

"Jonas sir," Sam grinned. "He won last week."

"Yeah?"

"Oh yes sir," Sam chuckled. "He kicked Big Bad Mathilda's ass last Thursday."

"Where was I?"

"That was the night we ate the Twinkies Jack."

A big smile came to Jack's face. "Oh yeah."

Nick Marlowe came over, along with Raymond Gunne and Yolanda Reese. "Hey Johnny, long time no see. How ya been?"

"Oh, just peachy...*Nicky*. How 'bout you?"

"Oh man, I have been great. Got that sci-fi award for best actor..." he threw his arm around Jack's shoulder, "...got me a producer credit...."

As they walked off, Jack turned to Daniel, who smirked at him, mouthing 'behave'.

"Egotistical moron," Raymond Gunne sighed. "Hi, I'm Ray Gunne. You're the scientific consultant, I take it."

"Uh, yeah. Doctor Daniel Jackson."

"Call me Ray and do you like to eat? Because I am starving. We can go over the new script, which involves a whole bunch of scientific stuff...."

This left Sam with Yolanda. "Uh, hi. Major Samantha Carter, your...consultant."

"Samantha Carter," Yolanda thought for a moment. "Didn't you write an article a few years back about the black hole phenomenon?"

Sam's eyes went wide as saucers. "You read that?"

Yolanda leaned in close. "I have a degree in Physics from NYU. But don't tell anyone. I have to maintain my...bimbo image."

They chatted for a while, until Yolanda excused herself, speaking in a low voice. "I'm taking online courses to earn a degree in chemistry and my class starts in five minutes. Can we discuss this later?"

"Definitely," Sam nodded quickly. "I'd like to hear some more of *your* theories."

Yolanda left and Sam had a brief thought of recruiting her for the SGC after Wormhole X-Treme went off the air; she'd have to speak with the General about it. Sam was debating whether to rescue Jack from Marlowe (she glanced over to see Jack fighting what she knew to be a murderous look) but decided against it. He deserved it for putting that snake in her sleeping bag. So she wandered the studio hoping to sense the Goa'uld. And she had a secondary mission as well: to collect all the autographs she could.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The four met up later in the day.

"Daniel," Jack was seething, "I'm gonna shoot him."

"I kinda like Ray," Daniel grinned. "He's a nice guy."

"The commissary food is better then the SGC," Teal'c added.

"T," Jack sighed, "*anything* is better then the SGC kitchen."

"I got autographs," Sam said. "And sir, Yolanda Reese has a PhD in physics."

"You're not thinking of...."

"Why not sir? Wormhole X-Treme won't be on the air forever."

"I hope it will be," Daniel pouted. "It supplements my income."

"Daniel," Jack said, "if Hammond finds out you've written three scripts he's going to kill you."

"He wrote one himself!" Daniel fired back.

"He did?"

"Yeah. The one where General Carson saves the team from the evil alien priestess."

"So, what now?" Sam asked.

"Now," Jack said, "we go back to our hotel and hope we find the snake soon. We have tonight and most of tomorrow free. Did either of you sense anything?"

Teal'c and Sam both answered "No".

"Jack," Daniel started, "the episode starts shooting tomorrow. Martin said he's a grip guy. I have a feeling he's going to show up then."

"I agree. Now, let's get out of here." Jack nodded to Daniel. "You owe me for listening to you and *not* killing Marlowe."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Both Lazaro and his symbiote had been watching, and listening, well aware of who these people were. The two got along rather well. The symbiote had never had a host that welcomed him, reveled in being joined, with the same bloodlust, the same hope for domination of humankind. If the symbiote could get a message to the Goa'uld and tell them about these 'vampires', blend with them, the Goa'uld would be stronger and utterly invincible.

And somehow the undead host could shield his existence from the Shol'va and the woman once blended. He had to stay now. He would bring the heads of the Shol'va and those known as SG1 to the System Lords where they would be displayed and he would know glory.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

By the time they got through rush hour traffic and arrived back at the hotel, all were starving. They went to their rooms, Jack changing in the bathroom, Daniel in the main room, as they knew if they caught sight of each other naked they'd never make it to dinner. There was plenty of time for playing afterwards. They met back a few minutes later in the hotel restaurant.

"You peeked Teal'c," Sam told him. "Wait until Janet gives you your next physical."

"What did you do?" Jack asked, very curious.

"He pretended to be in the bathroom, getting changed, but I saw him watching *me* get changed."

"You have a...class A body...SamanthaCarter," Teal'c smiled. "I could not resist."

"I think that was a compliment Carter," Jack nodded.

"I know that...*Jack*," Sam replied. "And why couldn't we get separate rooms?"

"Because, *Sam*, the USAF is cheap, you pay for double occupancy anyway and Hammond gave me a budget. Anything over and above is out of our pockets. Besides, the hotel was overbooked."

"How about we have wine?" Daniel suggested, as he perused the menu.

"Beer," the other three told him.

"You guys have no taste," Daniel said snidely. "This is Beverly Hills. You have wine here, not beer. It's so...declasse."

"Oooh," Jack snickered, "he's using the big words now. If that's the case, Doctor Linguist, then why do they have a separate beer list? Hmm? With forty-seven different brands."

"What is a 'Fosters Lager'?" Teal'c asked. "I do not know that one."

"Australian," Daniel answered.

"How do you know that?" Jack asked him. "Since when do you know beer?"

"Been living with you for a loooong time flyboy."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"No peeking T," Jack warned as they got to their rooms. "Remember, Janet does *your* physicals also."

"I do not fear JanetFraiser," Teal'c replied smugly.

"Teal'c," Daniel added, "do you know what an enema is?"

Teal'c thought for a moment. "I shall keep my eyes on my feet."

"Good choice," Jack nodded. "See ya in the morning."

The moment they got into the room Jack tossed Daniel over his shoulder, carried him across the room and dumped him on the bed. "Time to play."

"You smell Jack and so do I."

"I like how you smell Danny." Jack dove onto the bed but found himself alone as Daniel got up. "And I want sex." He sat up against the headboard, kicking off his shoes. "Raunchy, raw, hot, sweaty, sticky...do I have to go on sweetheart?"

"Jack...."

"Honey, lovermine..."

Daniel started to giggle.

"...babycakes...lambchop."

"Jack stop. I concede. I'll give in to your...wanton, lascivious..." Daniel got rid of his shoes and climbed into Jack's lap, facing him. "...unchaste yearnings."

"You forgot impure." Jack untucked Daniel's shirt, pulling it over his head, undoing Daniel's pants. "Dirty." He nuzzled Daniel's neck, fingers carding in his hair, bringing their mouths together for a soft kiss. "Lecherous, libidinous." Jack kissed his way up to Daniel's ear, hot breath blowing. "Immoral, lewd..." Nibbling on Daniel's ear, one hand sliding down the back of Daniel's pants, fondling his ass. "...*horny*."

Daniel rocked back and forth, tongue snaking out to slide along his upper lip. "C'mere." Jack moved forward and Daniel's mouth rained kisses all over his face, ears, neck, "Love you Jack," body twisting down hard, feeling Jack growing hard.

Jack took Daniel by the hips, stilling him. "Keep that up and I'm going to come in my pants."

Daniel slid his hands under Jack's shirt, pulling it off, taking Jack's hands in his, leaning down for a breath-stealing kiss, ignoring Jack's muffled pleas to stop, rocking harder.

Jack pushed against him, moaning softly. When Daniel finally let him up for air, his eyes were glazed. "My pants are wet."

Daniel smirked. "I know." His attempt to move was stopped by Jack, who pushed him flat.

Jack palmed Daniel's crotch, rubbing back and forth, laving one nipple, his other hand rolling the other, feeling it pebble. He switched, palm pressing harder, ignoring Daniel's pleas as Daniel had ignored him. His mouth moved back and forth, telling Daniel how hard he felt, how desperate Daniel must be to come.

"J-J-Jack...."

"That's it...." Jack worked Daniel's nipple with his teeth, hand sliding inside Daniel's pants, teasing the cockhead. Glancing up he watched Daniel's eyes roll back, squeezed his crotch, raised his head and watched as Daniel's come shot up his chest. Jack's mouth returned to Daniel's chest, licking the sweet cream, covering Daniel's body with his own, kissing him for all he was worth. "Love you Danny."

"Huh?"

A sly smile came to Jack's face. "I kinda like that look on you...vacuous."

"Uh-huh."

"C'mon. Bath time."

"No," Daniel pouted. "Sleepy now."

"Okay babe. Then we take a quick shower." Jack got up, went to the bathroom and turned on the water, getting undressed while the water warmed. He went back to find Daniel snoring peacefully. "Ah sweet Danny. I love you more then life itself." He got a wet cloth, took Daniel's pants off, gently cleaning him. "And there is no one else I would do this for." Jack reached Daniel's dick and found himself getting hard again. He placed a soft kiss to the tip, heard a groan and Daniel turned over, pulling the blanket over himself. "I *really* love you Daniel." A quick kiss to Daniel's forehead and he went back to the bathroom. "I hate showering alone." Five minutes later he came out, fought his sleeping lover for the blanket, pulled Daniel into his arms and went to sleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Jack?"

Jack was asleep, still dreaming. "Mmm, yeah?"

"Roll over."

"'Kay."

Daniel grinned, settling between Jack's legs. Leaning down he kissed one ass cheek.

"Good," Jack whispered.

Daniel kissed his way to the other cheek, nipping.

"Nice Danny," Jack sighed, cracking an eye open.

Daniel began to knead the cheeks, spreading them. One kiss to the center. "Sorry for falling asleep." One swipe of his tongue. "Thought I'd make it up to you." Another swipe and a kiss. "Forgot to give you a kiss goodnight."

Jack opened his eyes, turning to meet his lover's. "I forgive you."

Daniel licked some more, a finger sliding in beside his tongue.

"Ahh, yes...."

Two fingers, more licking.

"Daniel...oh baby, fuck me now...please...."

Daniel lubed his fingers, three entering, stretching.

"DANNY PLEASE!"

"Relax Jack, I'm getting there." Daniel pulled him to his knees, free hand slipping a towel beneath them, knowing there would be a wet spot. "You're beautiful."

"Beautiful is you," Jack murmured.

"Shut up Jack. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder." Daniel slowly pushed inside. "I love you more then you could imagine."

"I got a pretty good imagin....OHGODJESUSFUCKYESSSSS!" Jack was impaled, eyes closing as he lost any semblance of sane thought. He pushed back, meeting each thrust of Daniel's, growing dizzy.

"Stay with me Jack...feel me inside you. God you feel so good, so tight, so warm."

Jack took himself in hand, Daniel's hand wrapping around his, the two stroking Jack at the same pace Daniel was moving inside him.

"Danny, gonna come...." No sooner were the words out of his mouth that Jack gasped, coming hard, head tilting back, blindly searching for Daniel's mouth.

Daniel pressed his lips upon Jack's, orgasm overtaking him, moaning into Jack's mouth.

The moment Daniel released him, Jack fell flat, catching his breath, Daniel slipping out. "Cuddle before we have to get out of bed?"

Daniel smirked. "It's three o'clock Jack. We can sleep for a few more hours."

"You woke me up in the middle of the night to molest me?"

"Uh-huh. And I have a washcloth here and I put down a towel so there wouldn't be a wet spot."

"That's my Danny...a genius in every way." Jack rolled onto his back, Daniel cleaning then both up, the towel tossed to the floor.

Daniel snuggled into Jack's waiting arms. "Love you."

Jack kissed him softly. "I know. Love you too, you mushball."

"Sap."

"Only for you Danny."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*Chapter 4 - Meeting And Greeting*

Sam greets family, Angel Inc meets SG1, and Jack and Daniel have sex

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Wakey, wakey...."

Daniel heard the soft, pleasant female voice and pulled the pillow over his head.

"There, I tried sir," Sam huffed.

"Perhaps I can awaken him," Teal'c said.

Jack shrugged. "Go ahead."

Teal'c leaned down. "AWAKEN DANIEL JACKSON! THERE IS A GOA'ULD IN YOUR BED!"

Daniel jumped up, sheet twisted around him, tried to balance himself, instead rolling onto the floor.

"Ooh, that was nasty, T," Jack told him.

"Yes, but he is awake now."

A muffled voice was heard from the floor. "Where's my coffee?"

Jack blinked, mouthing "oh shit," and reaching for the room service menu.

"Why did you not advise me there was no coffee prepared for DanielJackson?" Teal'c asked, louder then he needed to, giving Jack a patented Jack O'Neill smirk.

"No coffee?" Daniel's voice was more awake now and held a dangerous edge. "You woke me up and you have no coffee?"

"Sir," Carter grinned, "Teal'c and I are going to...shop. You two...enjoy room service." She ended with a sly smile, took Teal'c by the arm and marched him out.

"I owe you one T," Jack yelled as the door closed behind them, muttering, "and you are going to get payback to this."

"Jack...."

Jack froze at the voice; Daniel standing right behind him, breath hot on Jack's ear, making him shiver.

"Jack, you're going to call room service and order me up a pot of espresso."

Jack picked up the phone. "Ya hafta eat babe," Jack replied, moaning softly, feeling the hard cock pressed against his jean-clad ass.

"Whatever," Daniel whispered, tongue caressing the lobe, one hand sliding around Jack's waist, groping him, pressing his dick harder.

"Pancakes?" Jack almost squeaked, as Daniel squeezed him, gasping as Daniel's palm stroked the length, growing harder in his pants.

"If you want." Daniel's other hand slid around, both hands on Jack's legs, pulling Jack against him.

Jack dialed, asking room service to wait at least fifteen minutes before bringing it up.

"Fifteen minutes Jack?" Daniel was humping his lover, still stroking Jack's clothed cock.

"It's going to be about one minute before I come, then fourteen to recover." Jack's head fell back onto Daniel's shoulder, Daniel attacking his neck. "Daniel...oh fuck, I'm gonna come in my pants."

"Can't have that," Daniel whispered, undoing Jack's pants, sliding them down with his boxers. He knelt on the bed, ass up in the air, spreading himself. "Take me Jack." He looked so decadent, so indecent, so...'un-Daniel'...and it always turned Jack on. This morning (well afternoon if you wanted to get technical) was no different.

Jack stepped out of his pants, standing there stroking his dick, eyeing Daniel's ass. "Lube?"

Daniel reached under a pillow, flinging it back to Jack, who caught it, flipped the cap and got some on his fingers in the same motion. He slicked the lube over his dick, stroking himself a bit harder, kneeling behind Daniel, dropping the tube on the bed, two fingers teasing the hole. He wrapped his other arm around Daniel's waist, shoved the fingers deep and held Daniel steady, not allowing him to move. A minute of this and Jack couldn't wait anymore. His fingers slid out, his dick slid in and Daniel screamed and bucked back.

"Easy Danny," Jack soothed.

"Hard Jack!"

"I can do hard...real hard." Jack gripped Daniel's hips tight, yanking Daniel back, impaling him, shoving him away, pulling him back, denying Daniel any control. He was hot and horny and he was using Daniel for pleasure and that turned him on even more. He eased up after a few minutes, letting his body calm down.

"Jack...."

"Patience, Danny." Jack slid one hand up Daniel's chest, pebbling a nipple, listening to Daniel whimper. His other hand slid down, fondling Daniel's dick, sliding back to finger his balls. His hips began to move, screwing Daniel, one hand jerking Daniel a little harder, the other working on the other nipple. His thrusts within became deeper, listening to Daniel sobbing with need.

"Please...Jack...I need more...."

Jack pounded harder and Daniel screamed his completion, his seed over Jack's hand. Jack came silently, eyes shut, concentrating on the feel of Daniel around him, wave after wave of come into Daniel, warming him, filling him. He finally stopped moving, catching his breath, his dick *very* reluctantly leaving its home.

Daniel dragged himself up and around, leaning in for a kiss, murmuring "Thank you" just before their lips met.

Jack moved away first. "Does this mean I'm forgiven for forgetting the coffee?"

Daniel appeared to think it over, looking down, took a deep breath and met Jack's eyes again. "If you ever forget the coffee again, I'm filing for divorce."

"Divorce?" Jack chuckled. "I want to keep the swords. You can have the fish."

"Jack, you won't be fully forgiven until you give me a blow-job later in the place of my choosing...*when* I choose it." Daniel narrowed his eyes, grinning maliciously. "Be afraid...be very afraid."

"Looking forward to when or where it is," Jack kissed him again, going to the bathroom to clean himself up, tossing a cloth to Daniel.

"Aww Jack, is the honeymoon over?" Daniel pouted. "You used to clean me up."

"If I clean you up you'll never get dressed," Jack chuckled. He heard the knock and quickly pulled on his pants, taking the cart from room service and giving the guy a nice tip. He turned to Daniel as he picked up the coffee pot. "Your espresso awaits...and so do your pancakes."

"I'm not hungry Jack," Daniel reached for the cup.

Jack pulled it away. "Uh-uh. No food, no coffee. I don't want you passing out from low-blood sugar."

"But Jack...."

"Please Danny?" Jack made a sad face, with puppy-dog eyes. "For me?"

"Okay Jack. I will eat some food. Happy now?" He put a pancake on the plate.

"Not acceptable," Jack said firmly, adding two more pancakes and drowning them in syrup. "There." He put down the coffee mug. "Now eat, then take a shower."

"We could shower together," Daniel said hopefully, eating a pancake.

"I already did, while you were sleeping."

"And you didn't wake me up?"

"It was seven o'clock, Danny."

"Oh, okay, then I forgive you."

"I'll see you downstairs in about a half hour. I have to go fight with management some more about getting Carter her own room."

"Play the military hero angle," Daniel suggested. "Bet you that gets her a room."

"Ya think?"

Daniel snickered. "YeahSureYouBetcha."

"Smartass," Jack muttered as he headed downstairs.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Told ya Jack," Daniel grinned.

"So you were right. Stop gloating."

"Thank you sir," Sam smiled as she entered her new room. "But I thought you said they were overbooked."

"I, uh, played the military hero angle. Showed my...NORAD ID. As soon as they saw that, they gave me the next available room."

"You have a NORAD ID?" Sam asked. "I don't have one. I mean, I know that's our cover, that we work there, but still...."

"I'm 2IC of the SGC, located under NORAD," Jack interrupted. "In case of an emergency with NORAD, if Eberhart or Findley are incapacitated and Hammond is unavailable, I can be called up to take command. My rank and experience still count in the military for some strange reason."

"So, when Eberhart and Findley were knocked down by that flu bug, *your* finger was on the trigger?" Daniel snickered. "Scary thought."

"Yep," Jack nodded. "I was sooo tempted to nuke my ISP."

"Still getting Spammed sir?" Sam asked.

"Yeah," Jack grimaced. "Like I need free Xanax." Three pairs of eyes looked at him. "I don't need Xanax!"

"Of course not sir," Sam said sympathetically, patting him on the back.

"Well I don't!" Jack insisted.

"Perhaps a little Valium," Teal'c cracked.

"You're walking a fine line T. Do you want to keep your modem and Playstation2?"

"Understood," Teal'c nodded. "Perhaps we should order some Xanax for Senator Kinsey."

Jack shrugged. "Did you notice the Senator has been more mellow in his speeches lately?"

"Jack, how did you....?" Daniel started.

Jack's only reply was a smirk.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Oh wow," Daniel was almost salivating. "Oh wow, oh wow, oh wow!"

"Daniel," Jack sighed, "it was only...."

"Oh wow Jack. I got Jennifer Garner's autograph. 'Alias' is my absolutely favorite show."

"Big deal Daniel," Sam added. "Yesterday I got...." Sam stopped, looking over Jack's shoulder. "I don't believe it." She ran over to a young woman. "Cordelia?" Sam stared at her. "Cordy!" She pulled Cordelia into a hug. "What are you doing here?"

"Maybe getting my big break," Cordelia giggled, returning the hug. "What brings you to Hollywood, Sam?"

"We're technical advisors on the show this week."

"You going to introduce us?" Jack asked.

"Oh sorry," Sam smiled at her teammates. "This is my cousin, Cordelia Chase. Cordy, this is Jack O'Neill, Daniel Jackson and...Murray."

"Hi," Cordelia grinned.

"You've got a part on the show?"

"Oh yeah. I have twenty-seven lines and a scene with Colonel Danning. It's so good to see you. How's life in the Air Force," Cordelia mock-saluted, "Captain Carter?"

"Actually, it's Major now," Sam replied.

"That is so cool. How's Uncle Jake?"

"My father is...fine," Sam nodded. "He's away on a top-secret mission. I don't get to see him much these days."

"I've been keeping in touch with Mark by email. He didn't say anything about that. Then again, I guess he couldn't because your Dad is a General and does important stuff for the government."

"Pretty much."

"So Cordelia," Jack gave her his friendliest smile. "Have you been on the set long?"

"Nope, just got here. Do you believe the plot of this show? Going to other planets?" Cordelia snickered. "Other dimensions, yeah, but planets?"

"Other dimensions?" Daniel asked.

"Yeah. I mean, this team, they should just stay right here on Earth and fight evil. That Colonel Danning, he could take on a whole slew of vamps and not miss a beat."

"Cordelia!"

She turned, smiling, then turned back to SG1. "This is Wes...Wesley Wyndham-Price. Wesley, this is my cousin Sam Carter and her friends. Wes is a partner in the firm I work for."

"The firm?" Sam asked.

"Angel Investigations." At Sam's look, she shrugged. "Private investigators. I'm sort of a partner too."

"And you should know she does excellent work," Wes nodded.

"Sam's a Captain, I mean *Major*, in the Air Force."

"The Air Force?" Wes asked.

"Creative consultants on the show," Jack said quickly.

"Ah, I see. And you are....?"

"Colonel Jack O'Neill, Doctor Daniel Jackson, scientific consultant, and...Murray."

Wes tilted his head. "*The* Daniel Jackson? The same man who presented a paper on extraterrestrials and the pyramids some years ago?"

"Now look here...." Jack started, watching Daniel duck his head.

"I thought that paper was fascinating and I wish I could have been there. I certainly wouldn't have walked out. I would love to hear some of your theories."

Daniel's eyes widened. "You would?"

"Very much so. Perhaps we can discuss it over dinner."

"Aren't you having dinner with someone else?" Cordelia asked, nodding to him.

"Angel will have to deal with it." Wes smiled at Daniel. "I'd like to bring another friend, who I happen to know would be interested also."

"Really?"

"Why are you so surprised Doctor Jackson? There are many of us who believe you were given the short end of the stick. If people have closed minds, they should not be working in any aspect of the sciences."

"Why don't we all go?" Jack suggested.

"I would like to sample some of the fare served in 'Tinseltown'," Teal'c said.

"No you don't," Cordelia shook her head. "But I know this Japanese place...."

"I'm not going back to the 'Hibachi Surf and Turf'," Wesley said, making a sour face. "How about steak?"

"Steak sounds good," Sam grinned.

"Where's Fred?" Cordelia asked.

"Autograph hunting somewhere." Wesley looked up, seeing the sun setting. "Angel's coming with Gunn and they should be here any moment."

"Gunn?" Jack asked.

"Charles Gunn," Wesley answered. "Another partner, along with Winifred Burkle. She's the woman who would also love to hear your theories, Doctor Jackson."

"Daniel, please," Daniel smiled.

"And call me Wesley," Wesley smiled back.

"Hey!" Jack snarled. "Don't be looking at him like that."

"Jack," Daniel soothed, "he's just trying to be friendly, that's all."

Wesley smirked. "Doesn't the military have a 'don't ask, don't tell' policy?"

"They don't ask," Jack sneered, "and if you tell you'll get a P-90 up your...."

"JACK!"

"I know Daniel. I'll...behave."

"He's kind of possessive," Daniel said.

"Yes, I know the feeling. Angel nearly tore a man's throat out one night."

"Testosterone-laden?" Daniel asked.

"Oh yes," Wesley nodded, "and then some."

"I have to go get my things," Cordelia said, as Welsey's cel rang.

"They're here," Wesley told them. "I'll go get them and we'll all go to dinner." He chuckled, turning to Daniel. "They can deal with their green-eyed monsters together."

"I shall return in a moment," Teal'c told them. "I noticed an assortment of headgear on that...set. I believe I shall change to a baseball cap for dinner."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Cordelia went to her trailer, smiling as she saw Fred waiting outside.

"I got a few autographs. It is so cool here."

"I ran into my cousin and we're all going to dinner."

"Your cousin?"

"Uh-huh. She's a military consultant on the show."

Fred's face fell. "Then we don't have time to...."

"Fred, we have later. I haven't seen Sam in so long. She was always my favorite cousin."

"Okay. Where are we...." Fred stopped as she saw the man behind Cordelia. "DUCK!"

Cordelia turned, seeing the bared fangs and dropped to the ground, seeing a shard of wood. She picked it up, jumped to her feet and staked it...nothing happened.

The man looked down, yanked the shard out, eyes glowing for a moment, mumbled something and took off.

"I never saw a vamp with glowing eyes."

"A demon-vamp?" Fred asked.

"I don't know, but I think we should get to the others."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Angel and Gunn walked over with Wesley and Daniel's mouth dropped wide open. Wesley introduced them and Daniel quickly told his team that he needed to talk to them. SG1 followed him around a trailer, where Daniel seemed ready to hyperventilate.

Jack pulled him close. "Danny, take it easy. You look like you just saw a ghost."

"I think I did Jack. That man, Angel, he...."

"What?"

"He's the Goa'uld," Daniel stated.

"Are you sure?" Jack asked, turning to Sam and Teal'c. "You two getting any vibes off of him?"

"No," they answered in unison.

"Daniel, if he were a snake, they'd know."

"Jack, I know for sure."

Jack sighed, knowing Daniel wasn't going to let it go. "Okay, how do you know?"

Daniel took a deep breath. "He was at the museum."

"Okay Daniel, once again I am confused. What museum?"

"When my parents...he was *there*. And before you ask, after it happened, I was getting pushed aside and he...he took me out of the room. Said I shouldn't see anymore. Jack, there is no doubt that he is the same man."

"So what you're telling us, is that a Goa'uld, the most evil thing in the universe next to Cassie's math teacher, was *nice* to you?"

"I know it sounds weird but...."

"Daniel, weird doesn't cut it."

"Jack...."

Jack put up his hand. "I believe you. We *all* believe you."

"What do we do about it sir?" Sam asked. "This Angel is, or was, a friend of Cordelia's."

"We do what we have to do." Jack pulled his gun from his ankle holster. "We shoot it and do our best to explain."

"Jack! You can't do that here."

"Why not? They're shooting a western on that set over there. Nobody will notice."

Daniel was hesitant. "Well, maybe I should be sure before you shoot him."

Jack groaned. "Danny, either you're sure or you're not. Why don't ya just walk up to him, and make casual conversation in...Goa'uld. Catch him off guard. If he answers, I shoot."

They walked back, looking around, not seeing anyone.

"Colonel...." Sam looked up, seeing Angel running along a high catwalk.

They watched as Angel jumped off the catwalk, landing on his feet.

"Now I'm sure," Daniel nodded. "No human could survive a fifty foot fall."

"I believe you, I believe you. I'll shoot him," Jack smirked.

"HEY!" Jack yelled and Angel turned around. Jack shot him twice and Angel went down. "End of snake. And the next one to get shot is Marlowe."

"OWW! What did you shoot me for?" Angel groaned, sitting up. "I nearly had it."

The three stared at him.

"This was a new suit," he whined. "Wes got it for me. It's an Armani. I never had a designer suit before."

Sam drew her gun, and she and Jack both aimed at Angel.

"Shoot again and die."

SG1 turned to face Wesley and Gunn, both holding....

"Crossbows?" Jack stared.

"Take their weapons," Wesley told Gunn.

"I don't think so!" Jack retorted.

"Maybe you'd like an arrow in your chest," Gunn snarled, aiming at him.

Jack noticed Teal'c lurking behind one of the walls and nodded. Gunn kicked the guns aside, his aim never wavering.

"Angel are you okay?" Wes helped him to his feet.

"I'll live. Wes, they ruined my new suit."

Cordelia and Fred came running over. "We have a problem."

"Cordy, get away from him!" Sam screamed.

"This is my boss," she told them. "Angel, it got away."

"I know," Angel sighed. "Look at my new suit!"

"It gets worse," Fred nodded.

"How could it be worse then my suit having holes in it?"

"I staked it," Cordelia grimaced, "and it didn't turn to dust."

"Then you missed the spot," Angel nodded to her.

"No, I *didn't*. I know where to shove the stake. It didn't dust. It just growled at me, its eyes glowed, it mumbled something and took off in this direction." She blinked at him. "And just why didn't *you* get it?"

"Because I was shot!" Angel fired back.

"If I could interrupt," Jack said, "how come you're not dead?"

"Because you only shot me...and you destroyed my new suit!"

"Forget about your suit," Fred said. "The language that thing spoke was a *very* dead language. About two thousand years dead."

"How do you know that?" Daniel asked her.

"I speak fourteen languages, including three dialects of Pylean."

"I don't know that one," Daniel said, looking confused.

"I learned them in the demon dimension."

"Demon dimension?"

"HOW COME YOU DIDN'T DIE?!" Jack screamed.

"Ya know," Angel glared at him, "one more word out of you and I swear I'll...."

"What?" Jack sneered. "Bring it on."

"Oh, you wanna fight me? Sure, give it your best shot!"

Jack took a swing, connecting with Angel's jaw, grimacing as he held his hand. "That hurt."

"I don't like getting hit." Angel swung back, knocking Jack about ten feet. "Don't do it again."

"He is Goa'uld!" Teal'c yelled, lunging at Angel, tackling him.

The two wrestled for a few minutes, everyone aiming weapons.

"ANGEL STOP!" Cordelia screamed. "HE'S A FRIEND OF MY COUSIN'S!"

Angel jumped to his feet, holding Teal'c around the neck. SG1 got a look at his face and three mouths dropped open.

"What the fuck....?" Jack stared.

Angel stared at Teal'c. "What kind of demon are you?"

"He's not a demon," Daniel said softly.

"Really?" Angel replied, squeezing Teal'c neck harder. "He's certainly not human."

"He's not an Earth human," Daniel said softly.

"Then he's from a Hell dimension," Gunn said. "I say we get rid of him."

"Angel, put him down," Cordelia said. "Please?"

Angel dropped Teal'c, glaring at him.

"The rumors I heard were true," Daniel muttered.

"Here we go again," Jack sighed.

"That's why he still looks the same. He doesn't age."

Angel stared at Daniel, his face returning to normal. "I know you."

"Yes, I think you do."

"1971, the museum. You're Claire's kid, the genius. Daniel, right?"

"You knew my mother?"

"Yeah," Angel nodded, "for a long time."

"How?" Daniel asked.

"Daniel," Jack said, shaking his head, "is he Goa'uld or not?"

"What's a goold?" Fred asked.

"Goa'uld," Daniel corrected. "Parasitic creatures."

"Demons," Gunn nodded.

"Not demons," Sam blurted. "Aliens."

"Carter!"

"Aliens?" Angel looked skeptical. "Like ET?"

"Can I have my crossbow?" Cordelia asked Wesley. "And if you got one mark on it, I swear...."

"*Your* crossbow?" Sam asked.

"Yep," Cordelia nodded. "Made it myself. Good for killing demons, vampires, and other assorted bad guys."

"Then why don't you shoot *him*?" Jack asked, nodding to Angel.

"You're Angelus, aren't you?" Daniel asked.

"Who?" Jack asked, growing more confused.

"The vampire with the soul."

"How do you know these things?" Jack asked, eyes widening.

"I read something other then Cracked," Daniel fired back.

"I love Cracked," Angel grinned at Jack. "Maybe you're not as annoying as you seem. And you look familiar also."

"Oh, I didn't introduce you," Cordelia winced. "Sorry. Uh, other then Daniel, who you obviously know, this is my cousin, Sam Carter, Jack O'Neill, and Murray."

"I already introduced everyone," Wesley nodded. "Daniel, this is Winifred Burkle. Fred, Daniel Jackson."

"Doctor Daniel Jackson," she sighed, blushing slightly, giggling like a schoolgirl. "Oh my. I never thought I'd get to meet you. Your theories on the Egyptians being older then recorded history were...."

Angel began to laugh, staring at Jack. "I knew I knew your face! You're related to Rebecca O'Neill."

Jack tilted his head. "There hasn't been a Rebecca in my family in over a century."

"I knew her."

"She's been dead for a hundred years!"

Angel shrugged. "And I've been dead for over two hundred."

"And you don't look a day over one hundred and fifty," Wesley smiled at him.

"Aww, thanks Wes."

"Can we go to eat?" Gunn asked.

"I'd like to hear more about these Goa'uld," Wesley said.

"And I'd like to know how a vampire got a soul," Daniel added.

"I'd like to call Bellevue on the lot of you," Jack threw in.

"Jack...." Daniel warned.

"Behaving Daniel...behaving."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*Chapter 5 - Comparing Notes*

Daniel and Cordelia have something in common; Jack and Daniel go on a vampire hunt

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Jack, eat your food," Daniel told him. "And it's not polite to stare."

"I thought you...drank blood," Jack said, watching Angel dig into his steak.

"Well, yeah," Angel nodded, sipping a Margarita. "And I like steak and tequila too."

"You're not actually going to eat that, are you Charles?" Fred asked, staring at his plate.

"They are escargot," Gunn said haughtily, nose in the air.

"A snail is a snail," Cordelia grimaced. "It's really gross."

"Do not snails leave trails of, I believe O'Neill referred to it as snot, as they move?" Teal'c asked, raising an eyebrow as he too stared at Gunn's plate.

"Can I eat my meal in peace?" Gunn sighed. "At least I'm not eating an animal that was stunned to death."

Jack and Angel both smirked. "MOOOO!"

"Eat your food Liam," Wesley told Angel, "and maybe you'll get dessert."

"Who's Liam?" Daniel asked.

"I am," Angel shrugged. "But nobody calls me that but Wes and Spike."

"Liam?" Jack chuckled. "What a sissy name."

"When I was born, it was quite popular. Manly even."

"Spike?" Daniel put down his fork. "As in *William The Bloody* Spike?"

"William The Bloody?" Sam asked.

"Nineteenth century poet-wannabe and vampire," Daniel answered.

"That's it Daniel!" Jack snapped. "You are going to get a life if it kills me!"

"What did I say?"

"You read too much Dannyboy. Nobody else would have heard of Spike but you and a few other weirdo's."

"Jack's got a point," Angel added. "Anybody who knows about his poetry definitely needs a life." He looked at Wesley. "And what do you mean I don't get dessert? I don't wanna eat the lima beans. They're yucky. And stop calling me Liam in public."

"So enlighten us...Liam," Jack grinned. "How long have you been around?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Two hours later the group had discussed the Goa'uld, demons, vampires and Angel.

"What I don't understand," Sam said, "is why *we* didn't know about this Jasmine character. From what you tell us, she had the world convinced that she was some sort of Messiah."

"We're offworld so much," Daniel figured, "that we probably just didn't notice. We come back, we're so tired that we don't care."

"Getting Cordelia back was the best part of the last year," Fred smiled.

"Where did you go?" Sam asked.

"Oh, I, er...." Cordelia didn't know quite know how to explain it.

"The 'Powers That Be'," Angel said. "They took her. I didn't see it, but this demon, Chuck, he told me she sort of flew up into a light."

"Chuck?" Jack just stared at him. "A demon named *Chuck*?"

"Not a nice place," Cordelia nodded. "I looked like a...a...squid thingy."

Daniel began to choke and Jack spit his food all over the table.

Daniel finally caught his breath. "A squid thingy?"

"Yeah," Cordelia rolled her eyes.

Daniel studied her for a moment. "You talked about your hair," he whispered softly. "And how you hated being a...."

Cordelia's mouth dropped open as a memory surfaced. "And you kept leaving to go see..." she turned. "...Jack."

"That's pretty much why they threw me out. I interfered. But why did they let you go?"

"They said they were fed up with my bitching and whining. Well, that and the fact that unlike you, my body was still here, in a coma. Even *they* felt sorry for my friends who had to keep seeing me."

"But you still had to *choose* to come back. For me it was Jack. And Sam and Teal'c and...well, just about everyone I knew."

"I had to see my friends again, they needed me. I watched Fred pretty much bawl like a baby. That's how I found out she loved me. And I sorta loved her too."

"Sort of?" Fred asked, leering at her.

"Well, okay, that I *did* love her."

"Wait a second," Sam said, "Cordelia, you...ascended?"

"Yeah," she nodded. "That's what they called it. Didn't understand it though."

"I can explain it," Daniel told her.

Cordelia shook her head. "No thanks. In this case, I like being ignorant."

"I think I need to talk to Chuck," Angel said. "Maybe he can explain what's going on. He's not only a demon, he's an informant also."

"I'll go with you," Gunn added. "He owes me a hundred bucks from the Chargers game."

"I would like to join you," Teal'c intoned, "and meet this...demon."

Wesley stood. "Fred and I need to do some research. There's an ancient tome that speaks about the 'melding'. It may have to do with your Goa'uld."

"I'm going home," Cordelia said. "I need to get showered before I go back for my scenes."

"I'd like to see your place," Sam smiled.

Daniel took care of the check, grinning as he told them the military would reimburse them.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Teal'c, Gunn, and Angel went to meet with Chuck, Wesley and Fred went to do their research and Cordelia took Sam to her apartment, with Jack and Daniel tagging along. Daniel had wanted to go with Wesley and Fred, but Jack vetoed it, telling him that they didn't spend enough time together. Truth be told, Jack didn't want Daniel out of his sight.

"There are no such things as vampires," Jack muttered.

"Yes Jack," Daniel soothed. "You just keep telling yourself that."

"Have a seat," Cordelia smiled, looking around the room. "This is Sam Carter, my cousin, and her friends Doctor Daniel Jackson and Colonel Jack O'Neill."

A chair slid over and Sam found herself pushed into it.

"That's Dennis," Cordelia shrugged. She watched a glass hurl itself at Jack. "DENNIS!" The glass set itself down. "Behave." The bat picked itself up behind Jack. "NO!" The bat dropped.

"Who's Dennis?" Daniel asked.

"My ghost," Cordelia nodded matter-of-factly. "He died here and he's stuck here."

"A ghost?" Jack automatically lifted his gun and the gun was snatched away, floating in midair.

"Dennis, please behave," Cordelia said sweetly. The gun dropped. "He served for a short while in the Marines. Didn't have an easy time of it either."

A tray came out with four glasses of juice and slices of pie, stopping at Sam, Daniel, and Cordelia. When the tray got to Jack, he reached for the glass, instead getting the juice thrown in his face.

"Oh," Cordelia winced, "I don't think Dennis likes you."

"Ya think?" Jack sputtered. He ducked as the pie was thrown at him. "You know, I figure you don't like Marines. I don't like 'em either. I'm Air Force." He paused. "What am I saying!"

"Yeah," Daniel snickered. "He *hates* Marines."

A washcloth came out a moment later, along with a glass of juice and a fresh piece of pie, setting itself in front of Jack. "Uh, thanks."

"I'll be right back. I want to change." Cordelia went into the bedroom, screaming "Dennis behave!" as she closed the door.

Jack looked around. "Ghosts? Vampires? What's next?"

A moment later there was a knock at the door and Sam opened it.

"Is Cordelia Chase here?"

"Yes she is. Come in," Sam told him.

The man moved forward but stopped. "This isn't your apartment, is it."

"Great, even I know this one," Jack smirked. "You're a vampire and you can't enter unless the owner invites you. Hey, I watch the late show too."

The man's face morphed. "I dare you to come outside and say that."

"I can also use one of these." Jack casually picked up the crossbow and fired, hitting the right spot, watching the vampire turn to dust. "If it were only so easy to get rid of the Goa'uld."

"*Now* do you believe?" Daniel snickered.

"No. Because if I say yes, I'll have to commit myself."

Cordelia came out, seeing Jack with the crossbow. "I can make you one if you like."

"He just...'dusted a vampire'," Daniel grinned.

"Cool." She glanced at the floor. "Not so cool. Everytime this happens I have to sweep it up." A broom moved over and began to sweep. "Thanks Dennis. You're such a sweetie." Her phone rang and she spoke for a few minutes. "Angel got the information we need. We have to meet him at Highland Hills cemetery. He's dropping Murray off to help Wes and Fred with some translations."

"The cemetery?" Sam asked.

"Uh-huh. There's something weird going on there."

"Well, gee whiz. It's a cemetery. Of course weird things go on there," Jack groaned. "Just what I planned on doing. Going to a cemetery at night." He looked around. "You got an extra crossbow?"

"Take mine." Cordelia looked at the clock. "I can't go with you. I have to go back to the studio. My first scene shoots in an hour."

"I'll stay with you Cordy," Sam offered.

"And we'll go to the cemetery Jack," Daniel smiled.

"I'll drop you off," Cordelia nodded.

"We're *supposed* to be locating a Goa'uld."

"Jack, we have to do what we have to do. Goa'uld, vampire...does it really matter if the evil is Earth-made or not?"

"Okay Daniel. But don't go getting bitten. It would probably triple my paperwork."

"Thanks Jack. Nice to know you care."

"You might want to take this sir." Sam handed him a Zat. "I have another one at the hotel. We'll stop off and pick it up."

"Carter, how did you get permission to take this off base?"

"Permission sir?"

"Never mind," Jack sighed. "I'll approve it when we get back. Just back date the forms."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sam and Cordelia sat in the front, Jack and Daniel in the back.

"How long to the cemetery?" Jack asked.

"About twenty minutes," Cordelia answered, going into a conversation with Sam about Jacob and his 'new life'.

Jack smirked, hand on Daniel's crotch, rubbing it.

"Jack...."

"I owe you babe." Jack unsnapped Daniel's pants, lowering the zipper. "Now's as good a time as any." His hand slid in, fondling Daniel, who stared at him. "Hey, it's LA. You think anybody cares?" He pulled Daniel's dick out, lowered his head and swallowed.

All Daniel could do was sit there, speechless.

Jack sucked hard, moaning softly, one hand slipping down the rear, playing with Daniel's ass. Jack lifted his head, leering at Daniel. "Mmm, good," Jack sighed, bobbing his head up and down.

"Should I put the top down?" Cordelia asked, turning around. "OH SHIT!"

"What?" Sam asked, turning. "Keep the top up."

"Put it down," Jack's voice floated from the back seat. "I don't mind if anyone watches."

"I DO!" Daniel shrieked.

"Shut up Danny and take it like a man." Jack's mouth slid over Daniel's dick again, his other hand squeezing Daniel's balls.

"Jack...oh God...." Daniel was off on a verbal tangent, mixing a few languages, finally ending with a very audible, "OH JACK!"

Jack swallowed what he could, mouth finding Daniel's, sharing kisses, trying to climb into Daniel's lap.

"Uh guys," Cordelia said, checking her rear view mirror, "isn't that illegal?"

"Not in California," Jack chuckled. "Now if we were in New Hampshire or Virginia...."

"You have tissues up there?" Daniel asked. Sam flung the box back, hitting him in the head. "Thanks Sam."

"You're welcome Daniel."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"BOO!"

Jack jumped and glared at Daniel. "How would you like me to shoot you?"

"Give me that!" Connor snatched the crossbow from Gunn. "You should have brought your own. You have a stake."

"How's Nina?" Angel asked.

"She's all right. I left her chained up and sedated."

"Excuse me?" Jack's eyes went wide. "You chained a woman up? And sedated her?"

"Full moon tonight," Connor shrugged. "Don't want her hurting anyone. But I'll make it up to her."

"Don't tell me," Daniel chuckled. "She's a werewolf."

"Only three nights out of the month," Connor smiled at him, then smirked at Gunn. "At least she's not a demon."

"Hey! I didn't know she *was* a demon until her claws shot out and she tried to tear me a new one...literally."

"Ouch," Daniel winced.

"Yeah," Gunn hung his head, "and she had the nicest pair of...DUCK!"

Daniel dropped and Connor shot the vampire going for Daniel. He and Gunn high-fived as the vampire dusted.

"I love doing that," Connor chuckled.

"Hey kid," Jack started, "do your parents know what you're doing tonight?"

Connor nodded.

"And they let you?" Jack asked, incredulously.

"He calls it bonding." Connor glared at Angel. "Isn't that right...*Dad*?"

"Dad?" Jack and Daniel asked in unison.

"I thought vampires couldn't procreate," Daniel said.

"We can't," Angel answered. "It's a long story."

"Tell me later?"

"You got it."

"Uh, Danny, I think you should move."

"Why Jack?"

"'Cause there's a guy with fangs right behind ya...."

Jack aimed the crossbow, but before he could fire the vampire turned to dust.

"I hate bloodsuckers," Wesley sighed. "Are you all right?"

"Yeah, thanks," Daniel smiled. "Where are Fred and T...Murray?"

"Translating." Wesley dug into his pocket, smiling at Daniel. "Juicy Fruit?"

"Hey!" Jack growled. "Quit smiling at him like that. I don't like it."

"Neither do I," Angel added.

"Angel, you really need to stop this jealousy," Wesley shook his head. "It's becoming rather bothersome. I can't even speak with someone without you...losing your cool."

"Uh guys," Daniel said softly, "you might want to put this off for a little while."

"And why is that Daniel?" Jack asked, facing Wesley.

Daniel pointed. "Because I count six people over there with fangs and they look hungry."

"Ya know, all I wanted was a nice peaceful time shooting Goa'uld," Jack pouted, as he aimed his crossbow, dusting one vampire. "But do I get it...noooo." He shot another, and was about to load another set of arrows when he felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned around, was picked up, and thrown across the cemetery.

Wesley snarled and threw a stake through one of the vampires.

Gunn drop-kicked the fourth, dusting it.

"HEY!" Angel grabbed the fifth one and threw him against a tree, right through a branch.

"That's it," Connor grinned. "We're done for the night."

"That was five," Gunn said. "What happened to number six?"

"LEMME GO!"

"DANIEL!" Jack screamed. He flung himself at the vamp, spinning him around and punching him in the face. The vampire barely flinched, tightening his grip around Daniel's neck.

Jack got to his feet, aiming the Zat. "Hey Dracula! Eat this!" Daniel wrenched himself free, hitting the dirt. Jack shot the vamp once and nothing happened. A second time, the vamp flinched, the third, it went down. The fourth time it was definitely dead, so Jack shot it a fifth time, watching it dust. He immediately went to Daniel, pulling him to his feet. "You can't stay out of trouble, can you? Planet Earth, P2X-something, wherever we are, you attract the nuts." He pulled Daniel into a hug. "No more dying. You promised me. I don't want to lose you again." Jack kissed him, uncaring that they were being watched. He broke the kiss, looking into Daniel's eyes and kissed him again, backing him up against a mausoleum. "Ever done it in a cemetery Danny?"

"No, I haven't," Daniel replied, catching his breath. "And I don't intend to anytime soon, thank you very much." He gently pushed Jack away. "You've got that look in your eyes."

"It's the adrenaline rush," Jack's eyes made a slow path down Daniel's body, stopping at his crotch. "Look's like you got quite a rush too."

Daniel had the courtesy to blush.

"We should head back to the hotel and see what Fred and Murray came up with," Angel told them.

"Jack," Daniel said softly, "it took five Zat blasts to take out that vampire."

"I noticed Daniel. Maybe because it was already dead. At least I hope that's the reason."

"Cordelia said she staked the Goa'uld/Vampire and it didn't turn to dust. I have a feeling it's going to be a bit difficult to kill. And speaking of Cordelia, where's her crossbow?"

"I have to get it. I sort of dropped it when I whipped out the Zat."

"'Whipped out' Jack?" Daniel chuckled to Jack's retreating back.

Jack went back for the crossbow, bent down to pick it up, but was grabbed by the shoulder and spun around. The eyes he met glowed the same as a Goa'uld, but they glowed red. This was their quarry. Jack wanted to scream but was unable to; his voice wouldn't work. He stood there, unmoving, the vampire circling him, standing behind him. A hand rested on his shoulder and he got lost; the world around him was suddenly blurred. It was almost surreal.

Lazaro led him into the mausoleum, pressing him against the wall, lips at Jack's ear, whispering.

Jack listened, nodding, breathing deeper.

"Do you want this?" Lazaro asked, nuzzling his neck.

Jack moaned, laying his head back. His shirt was pulled aside, teeth sinking into the flesh, eyes falling shut. He grew dizzy as the thing's saliva entered his bloodstream, the feeling so carnal, so erotic, that he came in his pants. Jack was slowly losing consciousness, and going willingly.

Lazaro watched him slide to the floor, a smile on his face. 'You are mine O'Neill. You just don't know it yet.' He had made Jack more...pliable. The Goa'uld alone could be seductive when it wanted to be, but Jack O'Neill wouldn't have fallen; the demon host magnified everything tenfold. Jack hadn't stood a chance. The sounds of the others outside caught his ear and Lazaro fled, leaving Jack laying there, hovering between life and death. He heard their shouts, watched as they carried Jack to the car. He grinned now. He had turned the leader of SG1. And the Colonel would accomplish what others had failed to do.

"You will destroy Angelus," Lazaro muttered, "and you will bring SG1 to me."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*Chapter 6 - Darkness Falls*

Jack has a bit of a problem, to say the least

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"He is a vampire," Wesley stated, "and he's going to want to feed. It is *our* job to prevent that."

"We won't allow you to kill him," Daniel stated firmly, Teal'c beside him, sneering at Wesley.

"You don't know...."

"No. *You* don't know!" Daniel almost snarled. "Jack has survived worse then this. There are beings in the universe that make vampires and demons look like puppies. And if Jack didn't fall to those, he won't fall to a bloodsucker."

"He can feed from me Wes," Angel said. "He isn't fully turned yet. If we kill his sire before he drinks, he'll revert to human."

"How can he feed from your blood?" Teal'c asked.

"I'm not pure. For him to turn completely, he has to drain an innocent, and I mean *drain*. If he feeds off of me or another vampire, he'll be fine. And before you ask, *yes* I am sure. There are a few things I've learned in two hundred years."

"Oww," Jack groaned from the bed. "My head is killing me."

"You were bitten," Angel told him.

"I know. It was the Goa'uld."

"You haven't been turned though."

"And what does that mean?" Jack asked.

"You're sort of...in between," Angel clarified. "Part vampire, part human."

Jack half-laughed. "I'm the Living Undead."

"If we kill your sire before you feed, you won't turn," Wesley explained. "At least that's what Angel thinks."

"It's what I *know*. And in the interim," Angel smiled, "you can drink from me. Only pure blood can turn you."

Jack wiped his hands over his face. "I let it...."

"I know," Angel nodded. "It's...seductive. You don't want to fight it because it feels too good."

"I wanted to scream...."

"You couldn't," Angel said softly. "You wanted it to happen. Anything he wanted, you would have done." He laid a hand on Jack's shoulder. "I wasn't born a vampire."

Jack turned to Angel. "Are you always horny?"

"Your mind is *always* in the gutter Jack," Daniel said.

"No Daniel, I am *horny*. I haven't felt like this since...hell, I don't think I ever felt this...intense...before."

"It calms itself after twenty years or so," Angel said.

"So it's normal for me to feel like a dog in heat," Jack added.

"Nice to know your sense of humor is still intact," Daniel cracked.

"Oh yeah," Angel nodded with a chuckle. "The only problem is, *you* can't do anything about it. You'll end up feeding."

Jack stared at Daniel and almost flew across the room, taking Daniel by the arms, lifting him and pressing him against the wall. "Wanna help me take the edge off?" He kissed Daniel so hard he drew some blood, licking and tasting. "Sweet...very sweet."

"O'NEILL!" Teal'c's booming voice made Jack freeze and he dropped Daniel. "You will stay away from DanielJackson."

Jack turned and he didn't look happy. "You going to make me T?"

Daniel got to his feet, standing between them. "Jack, you need to calm down." He turned to Teal'c. "I don't think Jack's quite himself." Daniel took a breath. "Get in touch with Sam and tell her what happened. She needs to come back here later."

"What if the Goa'uld goes back to the studio?" Teal'c asked.

"He won't, not tonight," Angel stated. "He's not going to do anything for now except lay low."

"How can you be so sure?" Jack asked.

Angel sighed. "Because he's waiting to see what you're going to do. He went after you on purpose, Jack. Why, I don't know."

"It has to be SG1," Jack answered. "He wants my team. We're sort of...unloved in various parts of the galaxy."

"If that's the case," Angel said, "I would think it would wait for you to turn your people. It doesn't know *you* haven't turned, at least completely. It's not exactly common knowledge how the vampire curse works. Most think that once you're bitten, that's it. I learned differently."

"I'm horny and I'm hungry," Jack blurted.

"Everybody get out," Angel told them. "Jack and I need some time alone."

"I'll stay," Daniel said.

"As will I," Wesley added.

"Daniel?" Teal'c questioned him.

"I'll be okay Teal'c."

"Winifred could use your assistance with the translations."

"Not now."

Teal'c reluctantly nodded and left them.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Daniel watched as Jack and Angel stared at each other.

"Danny, maybe you should go. This might get messy."

"You too Wes," Angel added.

"We'll stay," Wesley stated, shrugging at Daniel. "Let's sit over there." He and Daniel sat on the far side of the room.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"You think you can take me on...Liam?" Jack mocked, tearing his shirt off, kicking his shoes off.

Angel threw his jacket aside, shoes tossed. "I think so...Jonathan."

Jack walked over, ripping Angel's shirt, pulling it down. He grabbed Angel by the hair, pulling him into a rough kiss, growling like an animal, undoing Angel's pants, Angel doing the same for him, the two men naked before one another.

Jack shoved him against the door, slamming his cock inside with no warning, again and again. He licked Angel's neck, concentrating on one spot, feeling the sharp ends of his teeth, breaking the skin, taking Angel's blood. If anything that made him even more insane with lust.

Angel was surprised at Jack's strength, considering he wasn't a full vampire. He turned, intending to take charge, but Jack's Ops training kicked in and Angel quickly found himself bent over the bed, impaled again. He was surprised to find himself actually growing weak; then again, nobody had ever fed from him like this. He tried to push Jack away, but Jack wouldn't budge.

Daniel watched, both angry and jealous. Angry that Jack was in pain, of a sort, and he was unable to help him. Jealous that Jack was getting that help from someone else and that it was sexual; he was watching his lover going at another like an animal. There had been times he'd wanted Jack to take him like that, but Jack had refused, afraid of causing Daniel actual physical pain. That one thought magnified those feelings.

Wesley was watching Daniel, laying his hand on Daniel's arm. "It'll be alright."

"How can you...he's your lover."

"Daniel, they're doing this so Jack will live. He needs to feed now. If he doesn't do this with Angel, he'll go after someone else. If that happens, you'll lose him forever."

"I know," Daniel replied, "but it doesn't make it easier."

"As Gunn would say, 'life's a bitch sometimes, but you do what you have to do'."

"You...lost someone, didn't you."

"Her name was Lila and even though I didn't *truly* love her, I cared for her. I had to...ensure she didn't rise after death. Gunn had to take his sister's life when she was turned."

"Teal'c took my wife's life to prevent her from killing me."

"Then you understand."

"Yes Wes, I do. But that doesn't mean I have to like it."

Wesley chuckled. "Likewise."

Their attention was brought back to the bed by a loud moan from Angel.

"That's enough," Angel was pushing back again, unable to get Jack off of him. He was having a hard time focusing; his vision was blurring.

Jack wasn't letting up. The bloodlust was intoxicating; the more he drank, the more he wanted...the stronger he felt.

"Jack," Angel whispered, "you need to stop now."

Jack pulled back, upper lip curled, blood dripping from his mouth. His eyes met Daniel's and he licked his lips. "It's good Danny."

"It's disgusting Jack."

Wesley got up, slowly moving to Angel. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'll live." Angel turned to Jack. "How about you?"

"I'm...satiated...for now," Jack told him, pulling on his pants. "Daniel?"

"Go clean up Jack."

Jack did as he was told, going into the bathroom. "OH FUCK!"

"Forgot to tell him about the 'no reflection' thing," Angel grimaced. "And where are my pants?"

"I'm coming," Daniel sighed.

"Danny, I can't see myself."

"You know what you look like."

"We can always take your photo," Angel chuckled. "Yes, we may not show up in a mirror, but we photograph and show up on videotape."

"You wanna tell me what just happened?"

"Bloodlust," Angel told him. "If I were human I'd probably be dead and you'd be going after Wes or Daniel right about now. But like you said, you're satiated. Just stay away from human blood and you'll be fine."

"Am I going to..." Jack winced. "...turn into a bat?"

"No," Angel shook his head. "The only one that can do that is Dracula himself. The rest of us, we stay...human."

"Dracula himself?" Daniel's eyes grew wide. "He's real?"

"You didn't know Daniel?" Jack mocked. "I'm shocked."

"He's real," Wesley added. "Probably the most powerful vampire that has ever existed."

"We keep our distance," Angel said, "and he keeps a low profile. He does his own thing and leaves the rest of us alone. He doesn't like California."

"Well, Angel, he was in Sunnydale for a short while," Wesley pointed out.

"Yeah Wes, but only for a few days. He hates the West coast. He's a New York kind of vampire."

"What else do I need to know?" Jack asked.

"You may not be an actual vampire," Angel began, "but there are things you can do."

"Can I leap tall buildings in a single bound?"

"No, but you could leap off this building and walk away."

"Yeah?" Jack grinned, looking out the window. "Hey Daniel, maybe now is a good time to tell me to 'take a flying leap'."

"Not funny Jack."

"What else?" Jack chuckled.

"Your strength is magnified," Angel answered. "When you were feeding, you shouldn't have been able to...overpower me."

"Maybe because I was bitten by a Goa'uld/vampire?" Jack surmised.

"Perhaps," Wesley shrugged. "I don't know. But the bloodlust will return. We're going to have to lock you up for now."

"I know," Jack nodded.

"What do you mean lock him up?!" Daniel asked.

"Daniel, sweetheart, I don't have control over this thing. I could hurt you without realizing it."

"He'll be alright Daniel," Wesley said softly. "He'll be in the basement here, where we can keep an eye on him. Tomorrow we're going to track that thing down."

"Yeah, okay," Jack agreed, taking a look at Daniel's face. "Could you give us a moment?"

"I don't know if that's wise," Wesley said.

"No problem," Angel told him. "We'll be outside the door."

"But...."

"Shut up Wesley."

As soon as the door closed, Jack turned to Daniel. "I'll be okay."

"I'm scared Jack. What if they can't...."

"Let's cross that bridge when we come to it." Jack watched Daniel stifle a yawn. "Hey, Spacemonkey, time for bed. It's been a long day." He opened the door. "Never thought I'd see the day when I went willingly to a cell. You stay up here, go to sleep. We'll work on my problem tomorrow." He kissed his lover chastely, giving him a tight hug. "Sweet dreams baby."

"Jack?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"I know. Mushball, remember?"

"Sap."

The moment the door closed, Daniel lay down on the bed, feeling his tears come.

Jack stopped, looking back. "He's crying. I can hear him. I always hold him when he gets...overly emotional. He says I make the bad things go away."

"We'll track this thing down Jack," Angel told him. "We'll kill it and you'll be human again."

"The sooner the better," Jack added.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Jack was restless. He couldn't sleep, he wasn't tired. He wasn't hungry either, but he was horny and jerking off seemed to take the edge off for a little while. He looked at his watch, seeing that he had been inside for three hours. Sam had come to see him when she and Cordelia got back and told him that there had been no sign of the Goa'uld. But they did have a name to go with the face.

Lawrence 'Lazaro' Welsh, a convicted thief who was recently paroled and had been hired by the studio as part of a work-release program. Sometime within the last two weeks he had been turned into a vampire and had been infected with a Goa'uld.

Sam, with General Hammond's help, had contacted the studio and the LAPD, advising them that the man was wanted by the military and the LAPD had put out an APB. They'd also been advised to not approach him, to just notify them if he was spotted.

"Did you tell Hammond about me?" Jack asked.

"No sir," Sam shook her head. "I left that part out."

"Good," Jack nodded with a grin. "I don't want to stress him out more then I usually do."

"We'll find him sir...Jack."

"I know, Sam. We're the best. Have you checked on Daniel?"

"He's asleep."

"I'm glad. You and Teal'c watch his six."

"We always do."

"I know," Jack replied, "but I have to say it anyway."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

At three am, Jack heard the footsteps, seeing Daniel coming down, keys in hand. Daniel opened the cell and walked in, but Jack backed up. "Daniel, stay away."

"I won't Jack. You can't make me and I won't. I'm a stubborn son-of-a-bitch, remember?"

"Why are you here?"

"I didn't know you were into existentialism Jack."

"Very funny."

"I'm having a hard time sleeping without you there. I thought maybe you could hold me for a while."

"I can't."

Daniel sat down, grabbing Jack's arm and pulling him to the floor. "Yes you can." He lifted Jack's arm, putting it around his shoulder and snuggled in. "See."

"But...."

"Hush Jack. I need some sleep."

Daniel slept in Jack's arms, Jack watching him closely. His stomach began to ache from hunger and his eyes were drawn to the pulse point at Daniel's neck. He touched it with his fingertip, feeling it pound, licking it once. He quickly shook his head, pulling away. "Daniel wake up."

"J'ck?"

"Danny, you have to get out of here *now*."

Daniel's eyes slowly opened. "Why?"

"Because if you don't, we're both going to be on permanent night shift."

"Then so be it."

"Daniel...."

"Jack, if we can't cure you, I'll...we can go live on P3R-835. The planet is dark thirty-three out of thirty-seven hours."

"Get away from him," Wesley said, pointing a crossbow at Jack.

"Back off!" Daniel growled. "He didn't do anything to me. I'm still human."

"How long have you been in there?" Angel asked.

"About an hour," Daniel shrugged.

"Where's Sam?" Jack asked, concerned.

"She's asleep," Wesley told him.

"Jack," Daniel stood up as a thought came to him, "can you sense it?"

"What?"

"We figured out Sam and Teal'c can't sense the Goa'uld because of the vampire. But maybe you can."

"I don't know. Maybe."

Angel handed Jack a mug. "I thought you might be hungry, so I brought you something to eat."

Jack drank and spit. "What the fuck is this?!"

"Pig's blood," Angel smirked. "Mixed with chicken blood. Think of it as liquid bacon and eggs."

Jack drank a bit more, making a sour face.

"You know, you're something of an enigma, Jack."

"Yeah? How so?"

"Everyone I've ever...taken...the bloodlust takes them over immediately; they go after the first warm body they find. You didn't drink from Daniel and I'm curious to know why."

Jack shrugged. "I don't know why. I watched him sleep, felt the hunger, but I couldn't...not to him." Jack smiled at his lover. "He told me that if I turn, then I have to turn him. And *then* we go off to live on a planet where it's night most of the time. Go figure."

"Sounds like love."

"Sounds like insanity!" Jack fired back. "Look, if you don't find it before I...turn, then I trust you'll...."

"NO!" Daniel was horrified.

"Daniel, be reasonable," Jack said.

"If you...then I do also."

"Daniel...."

"Promise me Jack!" Daniel shouted. "PROMISE ME!"

"Okay Daniel, I promise you."

"Jack...."

Jack nodded. "Daniel, I give you my word. We're in this together."

Daniel turned to Angel and Wesley. "If you or any of your people harm him, I will personally see to it that you are fed to an Unas."

"An Unas?" Wesley asked.

"An alien species that has been known to eat humans."

Daniel's face was such that both Wesley and Angel looked at each other, then nodded to him.

"You're a man to be reckoned with Daniel," Wesley said.

"You don't want to fuck with me."

"Daniel! Watch your language," Jack chastised.

"I learned from the best Jack. I think I'm ready to take a look at some of those tomes."

"You need to get some rest," Jack told him. "We're going after that thing tonight and I need you fully alert."

"I can't sleep without you Jack. Come upstairs with me. You didn't hurt me here and you won't do it there."

"He's got a point Wes," Angel added.

"Jack, please?" Daniel gave him a soft smile and Jack nodded.

"If I do anything...."

"I can handle you Jack. Just like I've been doing for eight years."

"We'll be nearby if anything happens, Wes," Angel nodded to his lover. "We hear anything out of the ordinary we can deal with it."

"I don't like this."

"Of course you don't." Angel put his arm around Wesley's shoulder, leading him upstairs. "You really need a vacation. Then you wouldn't be so...on edge."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"The windows in here, as in a few of the other rooms, have been boarded up so no sunlight will come in." Angel walked over to them. "Nothing can get through."

"You have vampires checking in often?" Jack asked, a hint of mirth in his voice.

"Wes likes to do it in different rooms," Angel chuckled. "He says it keeps things interesting."

Wesley took Angel by the arm. "Come along."

"Don't do anything we wouldn't do," Angel laughed as he was dragged out of the room.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Daniel sat on the edge of the bed, taking off his shoes.

"Daniel, what are you doing?"

"Getting ready for bed. What about you?"

"I still think this is a lousy idea."

"Jack, you think everything is a lousy idea. Nothing is going to happen." Daniel pulled off his shirt. "Now get undressed and...fuck me senseless."

Jack kicked off his shoes, undoing his pants, shirt getting tossed aside. "We have *really* got to talk about your use of *that* word." His pants came down and off, followed by his boxers which he threw at Daniel.

Daniel inhaled, eyes growing wide. "Damn Jack, how many times did you....?"

"Four. Yes, I said *four*. I have *never* been so horny."

Daniel's pants and briefs came off and he lay down on the bed, legs spread wide. "Maybe an actual body will help."

Jack stared at him, eyes zooming right to his groin. "Maybe it will." Jack crawled onto the bed, settling between Daniel's legs. "I just wanna fuck ya Danny. No foreplay, no niceties."

"You won't hear me complaining about that Jack."

"No lube, babe. Gonna have to use spit."

"Wanna and gonna," Daniel snickered. "You really need a lesson in the use of the English language."

Jack grabbed Daniel's legs, pulling them over his shoulders, dick resting at Daniel's hole. Spitting on his hand, he wet his dick, shoving inside, Daniel screaming and not a scream of pleasure either. "Pain, Daniel?"

"A little."

"Pain is good." Jack moved in and out a few times, before pulling back. "Pain can be pleasurable." He shoved in again, wrenching another scream from his lover.

*KNOCK*

Jack glared at the door. "WHAT?!"

"Is everything alright in there?" Wesley asked.

"Everything's fine!" Daniel shouted back.

"Yeah!" Jack added. "Leave us alone!"

"Don't stop now Jack."

Jack rammed inside, pounding hard, sending out signals to Daniel, albeit unconsciously.

Daniel moaned, tilting his head back, baring his neck.

Jack was preparing to feed, guided by pure instinct. As he had earlier, he licked the pulse point, but this time didn't stop. He suckled, listening to Daniel's moans, Daniel's begging; Daniel was there, ready to give him what he needed. He nipped at the spot, licking away the droplets of blood, the taste so different from Angel. Where Angel's blood had been cold, Daniel's was hot. Jack was spiraling out of control. He could take them into an abyss of pleasure, give them an eternity together...he wanted that, wanted Daniel forever. He sucked a bit more, feeling his orgasm building, yet unable to come.

"Jack yessss...."

Jack's eyes closed as his mind sank into a euphoric haze, drinking still more, Daniel tilting his head further back, giving Jack better access. "No." He pulled himself away. "NO!" Jack jumped up, picking up his clothing.

"Jack?" Daniel blinked, his head clearing. "What happened?"

"I was feeding from you. I didn't even notice what I was doing."

"Yes you did, Jack. If you hadn't, I'd be dead now. Or undead."

"You have a...bite mark on our neck."

"And? Like this is a new thing?" Daniel snickered.

"It isn't funny Daniel!"

"No," Daniel sobered, "it's not." He looked in the mirror, checking out the wound. "Jack, you barely broke the skin. I don't think you were trying to...."

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT I WAS TRYING TO DO!" Jack's eyes turned red and Daniel backed away. "I *am* going to hurt you Daniel. Contrary to what Angel said, I am turning into...." His eyes caught Daniel's wound, which was seeping. "Get out now."

"No."

Teal'c burst into the room a moment later, looking from one man to the other.

"Teal'c, get him out of here. Keep him away from me."

"Accompany me DanielJackson."

Daniel gave Teal'c a look that nearly sent a chill down the Jaffa's spine; a look he had never seen on Daniel's face. Rage...pure anger. "Get out Teal'c."

"No, you get out Daniel," Jack said.

"No."

"Yes."

"Make me."

Jack effortlessly picked Daniel up, thrust him into Teal'c's arms and shoved the two of them into the hallway, slamming the door behind them. He slid the large dresser across the room, barring the door, preventing them from getting back in. He thought about what he just did, or nearly did, to the one person he loved more then life itself, got dressed, and pulled a board off the window, looking into the darkened sky. "People have been telling me for years to take a flying leap...."

Jack opened the window and jumped, landing on his feet. Los Angeles was a hotbed of the undead and he would be able to feed off the nightcrawlers. He had gone about three blocks when he sensed it. What, he wasn't sure, so he searched, finding what he was looking for a few minutes later.

He watched the vampire take her victim, waiting for her to finish. When she was done, she spotted him, blood dripping from her mouth. Jack was aroused and approached her, seeing through the false innocence. He was hesitant, but she dragged him close, kissing him; Jack returned the kisses for a while, then dove for her neck, drinking, killing his hunger, nearly draining her, having a mind-blowing orgasm in the process.

"Happy now?"

Jack turned around facing Angel. "No. I'll be happy when that thing is dead and I can go back to nachos and cheese. How did you find me anyway?"

"I knew you'd leave," Angel shrugged. "And Daniel, I don't want to deal with him alone. That boy is scary."

"He *would* feed you to an Unas, you know."

"I kinda figured," Angel snickered. "Now, since you're done here, how about we go back?"

"I don't know," Jack winced. "I'm afraid of Daniel also."

"I'll protect you Jack."

"Yeah, sure. And who's gonna protect you?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*Chapter 7 - Evil Rises*

Jack does his best to cope

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"We've got to get inside Jack," Angel said, hurrying him along. "It's almost sunrise."

"I can't," Jack told him.

"You can't go inside?"

"No. I can't go back. Not yet. Not until that thing is dead."

"You can't do this on your own. A lone wolf routine is no good when you're up against a vampire."

"Lone wolf has always worked fine for me in the past." Jack turned around, walking away.

"It used to work for me also," Angel said, following him. "But now, my team is also my family. Wes and me, we were together even before we were...together."

Jack stopped, turning to face him. "My team...I didn't...I wasn't completely honest."

"About what?"

"Lazaro. When he...bit me, he told me what he wanted. I want to give it to him. It's so hard to fight it. I hear him in my head, he won't go away."

"He wants your team Jack. You already said that."

"He wants you dead. That's his primary objective. If it wasn't me, it would have been someone else. He considers the fact that he took me to be a bonus."

Angel looked over Jack's shoulder. "Sun's rising Jack. Please come back with me."

"What if I hurt Daniel?"

"You won't," Angel told him. "For all intents and purposes, you should have drained Daniel when you had the chance. You *won't* hurt him."

"Ya think?" Jack smirked.

'YeahSureYouBetcha," Angel grinned back.

Jack cocked an eyebrow at him. "YeahSureYouBetcha?"

"Rebecca used to say that."

Jack nodded. "Okay, we'll go back. But you really need to protect me from Daniel. I'm sure he's not going to be happy I actually took that flying leap out a window. And while we're at it, tell me exactly how you knew my Great-grandmother."

"Later, Jack."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Here," Wesley was saying to Sam, "this passage speaks of the blending of the dark one, which we are assuming to be a vampire, with the ancient, which we assume to be the Goa'uld. When Fred gets up, she should be able to translate what I can't."

"Or Daniel," Sam smiled. "Whichever one gets up first."

Daniel almost fell running down the stairs, Teal'c behind him. "Jack's gone."

"What do you mean gone?" Sam asked.

"He jumped out the window."

"I wouldn't worry about that," Wesley said.

"Oh? And why not?" Daniel asked.

"Angel thought he would do something like this and he just left. The demon within is strong Daniel. It will do whatever it takes to emerge. The fact that Jack is...resisting...is probably making it fight harder."

"I lost you Wes," Daniel said, more then a bit perplexed.

"The human is what you see on the outside. The vampire is a soulless demon that resides within. Even with a soul, Angel is in constant battle with *his* demon. In Jack's case, the battle is more like a full-fledged war. The demon wants out, but Jack is fighting it, though I'm still not sure how."

"Daniel," Sam stared at his neck, "the Colonel bit you?"

"That's why he left," Daniel answered. "He won this...battle. He stopped before he hurt me, turned me."

"Fascinating," Wesley said. "He is more in control then the demon. It would make for an interesting case study."

"A *case study*?" Daniel felt his anger bubbling. "Jack is not some lab rat. We're going to find a way to turn him back."

"That's not what I meant," Wesley clarified. "I only meant that...."

"I know what you meant."

"As did I, DanielJackson," Teal'c intoned, glaring at Wesley. "Should you attempt to do harm to O'Neill, I shall remove your internal organs and give you pain like you cannot imagine."

"Can I watch?" Gunn chuckled, coming downstairs.

Daniel looked outside, shaking his head. "Sunrise. If Jack's outside...."

"But I'm not." Everyone turned, seeing Jack come inside, Angel behind him. "So, did I miss...OWW!" Jack whirled around as he felt the blow to his head, ready to attack, instead facing his lover standing there with what appeared to be a club. "Daniel, what'd ya hit me for?"

"How could you?!"

"I could have killed you!"

"So you jump out a window?"

"It was one hell of a rush," Jack laughed, then put his arms up defensively as Daniel raised the club again. "DANIEL!" He didn't realize one arm was in the sunlight, feeling a sharp pain. He glanced up, watching his shirtsleeve in flames. "That hurts."

"Let me see." Daniel grabbed his arm, seeing the burnt skin, eyes widening as the skin began to heal before his eyes.

Jack took a deep breath. "P3R-835, here we come."

"P3R-835?" Wesley asked.

"The planet where it's always dark," Sam nodded.

"Then we shall accompany you O'Neill," Teal'c agreed. "We are a team."

"Now that's loyalty," Gunn added.

"Jack," Daniel said softly, "we're going to fix this. We always do."

"Sure Danny," Jack laughed. "Why don't we just dial up Thor, tell him his wonder boy is now half-bat and that he needs to fix it?"

"Thor?" Wesley asked. "The Norse deity?"

"Little grey guy," Daniel shrugged. "Always keeping an eye on Jack for some reason."

"Little grey guy?" Gunn asked. "Like Roswell?"

"Yeah." Daniel looked up. "He sometimes...beams Jack up."

"But not when I need him to," Jack sighed. "I'm going upstairs. I'm not going down to a cell so you can give up that idea. Just show me to a room with no windows. And Daniel, you stay away from me. You got that?"

Daniel nodded.

"Daniel?" Jack warned.

"Yes Jack."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Jack was trying to relax, letting his hearing extend downstairs, the conversations crisp and clear. "Great. I've become Jim Ellison." He heard Sam chastising Daniel for not resting and smiled to himself; they always watched out for their archaeologist. Daniel began to argue with her and then Teal'c mentioned something about no coffee and Daniel reluctantly agreed to try and get some sleep. Jack thought about his favorite TV show and what Ellison did with Blair, trying the same; he focused on Daniel and was pleasantly surprised to find out he *could* zoom in on his lover's breathing...and the mumbled curses. "And I thought I had a foul mouth?"

"Who has a foul mouth?" Angel asked, standing there with a cup.

"Daniel. And I don't want any more pig's blood."

"Do you want to live?"

"I want to feed from you."

"How can you be hungry *again*?!"

"I'm a growing boy." Jack got up, walked over, took the cup and tossed it aside. "I want to feed and you are my only option." He shoved Angel against the wall. "Want me to fuck you again?"

"Whether I want that or not," Angel pushed him away, "doesn't matter."

"Then you do want it again." Jack grabbed him, flipping him onto his back, pinning his hands over his head.

"I don't think so." Angel shoved him up, throwing him into the wall.

"Ya like to play rough, huh?" Jack jumped up, barreled into him, knocking him down again.

"I like to fight," Angel said, throwing a punch, hitting Jack in the face. "There's a difference."

Jack reacted with a new instinct, face morphing, going for his adversary's neck. "I'm feeding." He attacked with a vengeance, tasting the blood, feeling the satisfaction; this time he stopped before he took too much. He glanced down at Angel's crotch, seeing the wet spot, then at his own. "I see it was good for both of us."

"Jack?"

Jack looked up, meeting Daniel's eyes. "I fed again." He licked his lips, blood dripping from his mouth.

"I see that."

Jack was in front of him a split second later, lips brushing Daniel's. "Kiss me Danny."

Daniel turned his head. "No."

"Don't love me anymore?"

"I don't like the taste, or smell, of blood."

"Well, maybe you should get used to it," Jack chuckled. "Because it's the only thing I can eat."

"Breath mints," Angel smiled. "Wes won't kiss me either unless I eat a Tic-Tac. And speaking of Wes, I figure we have a while before sundown and I intend to spend them with *my* geek. Oh and Jack, please don't go diving out of any windows again." He tossed Jack the mints. "Spearmint."

As soon as the door closed, Jack smiled softly at Daniel. "Is it the blood? Or the fact that I fed from him again?" Daniel took a deep breath, went into the bathroom and Jack caught the smell of blood. Walking in he saw it dripping from Daniel's hand. "Danny! What happened?" Jack took Daniel's hand in his, grabbing a towel with the other.

"You seem to get off on, what did they call it, bloodlust?" He nodded to the small knife at the sink.

"You cut yourself? Why?"

"Take it Jack." Daniel moved his palm to Jack's mouth, watching as Jack's eyes moved from his hand to his face and back again.

Jack brought Daniel's hand to his mouth, licking, slowly at first, before biting the small wound, making it larger. He heard Daniel's soft moan and stopped. "No more of this." He opened the medicine chest, thankful there was gauze, wrapping Daniel's hand. "I want to make love with you again, Danny. Before it's too late."

"What do you mean too late?"

"It wants out and it's winning."

"The vampire?"

Jack nodded. "If we don't find Lazaro soon, it will take me over."

Daniel backed out of the bathroom, shoes kicked off, followed by pants and shirt. He lay on the bed, smiling at Jack. "We won't let it."

Jack got undressed so quick, Daniel nearly got whiplash watching him. He crawled up the bed, kneeling between Daniel's legs. "We won't have a choice." He turned Daniel over, pulling him to his hands and knees. "Dry Danny. Wanna hear you scream." He pushed in with no warning, wrenching the shout from Daniel that he wanted to hear...he wanted to give Daniel pain. "Does it hurt Daniel? Like last time?"

"Yes," Daniel gasped out.

"Good, you deserve pain." He pulled all the way and shoved back in. "You want me locked in that cage don't you?"

"No, I....AHHH!" It was not a scream of passion, far from it.

Jack was moving deep, the feeling like sandpaper on his dick. It should have hurt him, should have been painful, but it was ecstasy. He was enjoying the pain; the pain he was getting, the pain he was giving. He came with a growl, felt his face morphing again, felt the hunger. He pulled out, turning Daniel onto his back, breath catching with what he saw...Daniel was crying. Jack let him go and he crawled up the bed, covering his face with his hands.

"Daniel, I'm sorry." Jack had to concentrate to change his face back to normal and he sat next to his lover. "I told you. It's taking over. Another day or two I won't be able to fight it anymore. Next time...."

Daniel wiped his eyes. "Next time, you turn me. I won't be without you Jack. Don't leave me alone."

"I will never leave you Daniel Jackson. I made you that promise when you came back from Apophis' ship. I love you, my Spacemonkey and I'm sorry I hurt you."

"I know," Daniel sniffled, laying down in Jack's arms.

"Danny?" Jack shook him gently.

Daniel mumbled something and cuddled closer.

"Sleep, Daniel. You're going to need it."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Jack wasn't asleep, but he was having a nightmarish vision....

Blood, so much blood. Death, yet not death. And in between it all, there was Daniel. Daniel laying there, baring his neck. Jack licking, biting, feeding. Daniel dying, coming back, with no life in his eyes. Anger, pain...bloodlust. No sign of the gentle man Jack knew and loved.

His eyes flew open, seeing Daniel in the crook of his arm, fast asleep. But there was no yearning for blood...food. Just the need to keep Daniel safe.

"I promise you Danny, I will die before I ever hurt you again." His eyes moved to the boarded window, but he shook his head. If he left now, Daniel would never forgive him. He knew sundown was close; he could feel it in his gut. "Daniel, it's time to get up."

"Five more minutes Jack."

"Five more minutes."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

By the time they got downstairs, the sun had set. Sam, Wesley, Teal'c, Fred and Cordelia had headed to the studio, Sam calling a short while later to let them know Lazaro was there. Jack and Angel ordered their respective people to stay away from him and for a change nobody argued with them. Angel and Gunn were laying out weapons, while Connor was staring at a TV monitor.

"She's changing," Connor said, a trickle of tears on his face. "It hurts her so much."

Jack and Daniel came over, watching a young woman screaming, trying to break the chains that held her. Her whole physical being altered slowly, hair and claws appearing.

"Your werewolf girlfriend?" Jack asked.

"Her *name* is Nina," Connor told him.

"What happens if you kill her...sire?" Daniel asked.

"Already did," Gunn said. "It doesn't work like it does with vamps. She's going to go through this the rest of her life."

"How long will she live?"

"A werewolf has a standard human lifespan. If she's destined to live until ninety...."

"I'll always take care of her." Connor was firm.

"You love her," Daniel said.

"Yeah, I think I do."

"Watch over her, keep her safe," Daniel added.

Connor studied him. "You had a girlfriend, didn't you?"

"I had a wife," Daniel said softly. "I'll see you at the car."

"What happened to her?" Connor asked Jack.

"The Goa'uld happened," Jack said sadly. "Much as I love him, if I could give Sha'uri back to him...." He picked up two crossbows and headed out behind Daniel.

"Hey Jack," Connor smiled. "Tell him I'll always keep her safe."

"Okay, all weapons ready to go," Gunn told Angel, picking up an axe and a duffel containing stakes.

Angel picked up another crossbow, smiling at his son. "I do love you, whether you believe it or not."

Connor surprised him by smiling back. "I know."

"Maybe after this is over, we could go to a movie or something. We don't do that often enough."

"Can I get popcorn?"

"It's bad for your teeth." Angel chuckled. "I have to say that; it's a...parent thing." He headed out the door.

"Hey! Be careful, huh?"

Angel turned back. "Thanks."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Ready to go?" Angel asked the other three.

"A vampire to kill," Gunn nodded.

"And soon," Jack added. "I forgot what I look like."

"You still look good Jack," Daniel told him.

"You do wonders for my ego Dannyboy."

"I knew you kept me around for something."

Angel started the engine. "Hi-ho, hi-ho, off to stake vamps we go."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*Chapter 8 - Showdown*

The Conclusion

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The set was busy, cast and crew prepared to begin filming.

Cordelia was preparing for a scene with Sam, Gunn, Wesley and Fred staying around the set, keeping an eye out for Lazaro, while Jack, Daniel, Angel and Teal'c searched the nearby lots.

As they left the set, both Angel and Jack abruptly turned around.

"He's heading towards Marlowe," Angel said.

"Who?" Daniel asked, looking around.

"That vampire," Jack growled, pointing.

They headed over to take care of the bloodsucker; they needn't have bothered.

Nick had lived in Los Angeles a long time. He may have been a stuck-up, slightly air-headed actor, but he'd seen plenty. And there was no way *anybody* was ruining this ep, which he had written.

As Jack watched, Marlowe broke a chair, grabbed a piece of wood and staked the vampire. "Nice, Nicky."

"Nobody fucks with my show, especially a nightcrawler." Marlowe calmly walked back onto the set.

"I'll have to apologize for all the nasty things I've said about him," Jack chuckled.

"Over there," Angel nodded to a gathered crowd, the four walking over.

Jack lagged behind, sensing the other presence, knowing in his gut it was Lazaro. Looking around he spotted his sire, walking over, stake in hand. He was going to end this once and for all.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Daniel, Teal'c and Angel went to the front of the crowd, seeing the dead body, knowing it to be the work of a vampire. It was then Daniel noticed Jack wasn't with them.

"Where's Jack?"

"He was here a second ago," Angel said.

"He is there," Teal'c pointed to a row of trailers.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Come here O'Neill."

"No," Jack responded softly.

"Come to me...Jack." Jack moved without thinking, staring into eyes that glowed red, eyes that captivated him once again. He didn't want to fight anymore and Lazaro knew it. Moving into Lazaro's embrace, Jack allowed himself to be kissed and caressed. As the lips moved down his face, to his neck, his head tilted back, feeling the teeth scraping the skin. He was sighing, whimpering, wanting...he *so* wanted to give himself over.

A blow to his back and Lazaro let Jack go, turning to face an enraged Daniel. He was quickly staked by Angel, but didn't fall, drop-kicking Angel, knocking him off his feet. Teal'c chose that moment to lunge, axe in hand, but Lazaro backhanded him, sending him headfirst into the wall with such force, that Teal'c was unconscious before he hit the ground. Lazaro quickly turned back to Daniel. "Doctor Jackson. *You* will make an excellent slave. *After* I finish O'Neill." He shoved Daniel to the ground, turning back to Jack, who stood there, confused himself, wanting Lazaro, yet needing to protect Daniel. "Come to me Jack."

Jack hesitated, looking down at Daniel, yet moved into Lazaro's arms again.

When Daniel watched Lazaro pick Jack up by the neck again, growling, "You weren't worth trying to turn," baring his fangs, ready to kill him, Daniel acted, his body working on pure instinct. He felt a burst of strength, grabbing Lazaro by the back of the shirt, pulling the creature away from Jack and threw him into a wall.

Lazaro lifted him off his feet, their eyes meeting. "You I will turn." He yanked Daniel's hair, pulling his head back. He suddenly froze, hearing the low snarl behind him. Turning, he faced Jack, face morphed, ready to fight.

"Get your fucking hands off of him."

Lazaro just laughed at Jack. "You can't hurt me O'Neill. I made you." He sank his teeth into Daniel's jugular, slowly feeding.

Before Jack could do anything, Lazaro was grabbed by Angel, dropping Daniel, getting a punch in the face, sending him toward Jack, who took one look at Daniel, laying bloody on the ground, and moved, picking Lazaro up by the neck.

"You *didn't* make me and I *will* finish you." Jack dug his fangs into Lazaro's neck and began to feed, feeling a new strength. He was like an animal, tearing Lazaro's skin to shreds, blood spilling all over him.

Lazaro reacted by twisting himself so he could feed from Jack, the two trying to drain each other. Lazaro was pulled by Daniel again and tossed Jack aside. "I have had *ENOUGH*!" He pulled Daniel close again, but Daniel pushed away, did a backflip, facing Lazaro.

"Today, you die." Before Lazaro could react, Daniel picked up the axe, swinging it as if it were second nature, decapitating him, staring wildly as the head was lobbed off. He dropped the axe, falling to his knees, throwing up. He caught his breath after a moment, crawling over to Jack. "Jack?"

Angel helped Teal'c to his feet, the two watching Jack and Daniel.

"DanielJackson?" Teal'c asked, concerned.

Daniel turned around. "I'm okay. I really am."

"O'Neill?"

"He's unconscious."

"Danny?" Jack murmured.

"JACK!"

"Stop screaming. I have the mother of all headaches."

"Are you okay?"

Jack cracked his eyes open. "I want a taco and a beer."

"Are you...you?"

Jack felt around his chest. "Does a heartbeat count?" He sat up with Daniel's help. "Danny, how did you...I saw what you did, how you moved."

"I don't know," Daniel replied, as he and Jack stood up. "I just...did."

"What do you know about slayers?" Angel asked Daniel.

"Unto every generation there is born a slayer," Daniel began, "she who will fight the vampires, demons, etcetera. They start young, they battle, and most die before they reach the age of twenty-five, if they even make it that far."

"And....?" Jack prompted.

Angel sighed. "Claire Ballard knew what I was, knew *who* I was. We fought once, she didn't believe I was...good. I got the upper hand and I could have torn her throat out, but I didn't. That convinced her."

"You fought? Oh my God, she was one of those slayers Wesley told us about, wasn't she?"

Angel nodded. "So few grow up, become adults, let alone marry and have children. If Daniel had been female, he would have been a rarity, a slayer borne of a slayer." He turned to Daniel. "She was happy you were a boy. She knew you'd have the opportunity to grow up, to have a life with no complications."

Jack laughed. "If she only knew." He looked at himself, then at Daniel. "Uh, I think we should get a change of clothes. T, call Martin. I'm sure this studio can get us something clean to wear. We'll go to Cordelia's trailer and wait."

"He didn't dust," Angel pointed to Lazaro's body.

Teal'c took out the Zat...it took four shots for the body to vaporize. "It is over."

"Yeah," Jack whispered. "It is."

"Jack?" Daniel tilted his head, seeing the strange look on Jack's face.

Jack shook his head. "I...I'll be okay." He walked off in the direction of the Wormhole X-Treme set, Teal'c following him.

"Daniel," Angel smiled, "he *will* be okay. It's like withdrawal. Just give him a little time."

Daniel smiled back. "So, my mother was a slayer, huh? How many vampires did she...dust?"

"Ah, Daniel, someday we'll sit down and I'll tell you some stories."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Daniel entered the trailer with a pile of clothes, finding Jack sitting on the couch. He sat down, rubbing Jack's back. "It's going to be okay."

"I wanted...I miss it. The strength, even the fucking bloodlust. Danny, I jumped out a window. Do you have any idea what I could have done to the Goa'uld with that kind of strength?"

"It would have been...amazing," Daniel half-laughed. "SuperJack. We could have gotten Sam to knit you a suit with a big 'J' on your chest."

Jack suddenly jumped up, running into the bathroom. "OH NO!"

Daniel followed him in, seeing Jack staring in the mirror. "What's the matter Jack?"

"Why didn't ya tell me I added a few more gray hairs?"

"I didn't even notice. You're still the second best looking man I know."

"Second best?"

"Well, I saw Ben Affleck on the set next door. Sorry Jack, but he's number one."

Jack turned around, arms sliding around Daniel's waist. "That's okay babe. I got me a thing for Matt Damon." He placed a soft kiss on Daniel's lips. "We have to get changed."

Daniel nodded to the shower. "I think we should get cleaned up first."

Jack just smiled, backing him into the shower. They stood there, Daniel watching as Jack turned on the water...he didn't notice the water was turned to cold.

Daniel jumped when the water hit his back, his arms moving around Jack, as if to get protection. "What are you doing?!"

"I thought you liked cold showers," Jack smiled, reaching over to warm the water. Daniel was tense in his arms and Jack began to rub his back. "Let me warm you up." Jack kissed him hard, pushing him under the stream of now-warm water. He pulled them out, breaking the kiss. "Better now?" Daniel shrugged and Jack kissed him again, picking up a cloth, moving it in slow, circular motions over Daniel's back. Daniel arched his body, their cocks touching, and Jack looked down, seeing both harden at the other's touch.

Ignoring their wants for the moment, Jack continued to wash his lover, the cloth moving down Daniel's back, to his ass. He was very methodical as he cleaned the cheeks, easing the cloth inside briefly, hearing and feeling Daniel moaning into his mouth. Jack broke the kiss, one arm wrapping around Daniel's waist, holding him a few inches away. He stroked the cloth along Daniel's arms, along his neck and down his chest, brushing over the nipples. Daniel arched his body again and Jack moved the cloth further down, stepping back. He knelt before Daniel, slowly washing his legs, down to his toes, back up again, ignoring the hard cock right before his eyes. He moved the cloth along Daniel's inner thighs, briefly touching the balls and he felt Daniel lose his balance.

Jack stood, getting a better hold of Daniel and pushed them both under the water, making love to Daniel's mouth again. He turned them, so Daniel's back was against the far wall. He looked up and Daniel saw the towel bar above them. "Hold on to that." Daniel's hands moved up, grasping the bar. Jack knelt before him again, his lips moving up Daniel's legs, hands stroking upwards. He reached Daniel's cock, "I'm going to clean this myself," snaking out his tongue to lick the slit, then taking the length gently into his hand, stroking it with his fingers. Knowing Daniel's eyes were upon him, Jack looked up, leering at him, licking his lips. He focused back on the cock, taking the head to his lips, kissing the tip, slowly taking it into his mouth. Daniel's cock finally hit the back of his throat, and Jack slowly pulled back, his tongue caressing the length, licking the tip, suckling. Jack opened his mouth, taking Daniel's cock again, holding him deeply.

Daniel was losing it, trying to push deeper, then pull back, to fuck Jack's mouth. But Jack wouldn't allow it, pushing Daniel's hips to the wall, pinning him there and keeping control. One hand eased around to Daniel's anus, two fingers slowly entering, while his thumb moved over Daniel's balls, his tongue laving Daniel's cock. Up and down, fast then slow, kissing the tip, sucking on the head, covering the length again, tasting and teasing. Jack thrust his fingers upwards, hearing the loud moan, feeling Daniel's cock twitch, letting the young man have some movement.

Daniel immediately began to fuck Jack's mouth, taking back some control. Bringing one hand down, he grabbed Jack's hair, moving him back and forth along the length. Jack's hands moved back to his hips, and Daniel felt safe in letting his other hand down, knowing Jack could support him. He pushed Jack's mouth over his cock, holding him there, feeling Jack suck him. He felt Jack's tongue caressing him, moaning one last time.

Jack moaned himself, the vibration sending Daniel over the edge. Jack tasted the hot seed as it filled his mouth, swallowing what he could. He finally pulled away, and Daniel slid to the floor, facing him. Both men caught a breath, Daniel speaking first.

"It's your turn now," he whispered, his hands on Jack's shoulders, pulling their mouths close. "My turn to clean you." He kissed Jack deeply, pushing him under the stream of water. Pulling him out, Daniel kissed him again, picking up the cloth, then shook his head as an afterthought. He picked up the soap, lathering his hands, slowly washing Jack's neck, up and down his arms, and across his chest. He pinched the nipples lightly, hearing Jack's soft moan and continued down his body. As Jack had with him, Daniel avoided washing one part of him, slowly washing his legs and kissing him instead. He motioned Jack to stand and moved him under the water, rinsing him off. He turned Jack around, smiling at him, pushing him against the wall. "Your turn to hold on."

"I won't let go," Jack said, giving him an extremely salacious look as he grabbed the bar.

"Good," Daniel whispered, before swallowing Jack's cock in one move, grazing his teeth along the shaft and pulling back, before repeating the motions. His hands moved right to Jack's ass, giving the same pleasure he had received, easing a finger in, slowly sliding it in and out, adding another, while he kept Jack's cock deep within his throat.

"Please...." The word came from Jack's throat before he could stop it.

Daniel glanced up, seeing Jack's eyes closed, the staid colonel biting his lower lip, his face showing nothing but pure ecstasy. He moved back, taking Jack's cock firmly in his fist, jerking him off slowly. He licked the tip, and that was all it took.

Jack came all over Daniel's face, and Daniel took his cock deep again, drinking what he could. He finally moved away, and Jack let go of the bar, joining Daniel on his knees. "I love it when you do that for me," Jack said softly, before pulling Daniel into a long, drawn-out kiss, that had Daniel panting by the time it was broken. "We have to get cleaned up again," Jack said, dragging them both under the water, taking Daniel's lips again.

"I could use a little rest," Daniel said, smiling at him.

"A little," Jack said, smiling back. He turned the water off, kissing Daniel one last time, before getting out.

The two stood outside the shower, drying each other off, when Jack stopped, stroking Daniel's face, pulling him close. "I love you."

"Sap. And I love you too."

"Let's get changed and watch some more filming."

"How about we go get something to eat? I want some food. Non-liquified nourishment."

"Anything you want Jack."

They got dressed and left the trailer, telling everyone they were going to get something to eat and they'd rendezvous with everyone later on at Angel's hotel.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Tell me how you knew Rebecca," Jack asked Angel. "Did you kill her?"

"No," Angel told him. "Angelus was already...gone. I was trying to cope with what he had done, the pain and suffering he'd caused and she helped me. She let me stay with her and her family, becoming the first true friend I'd had since Angelus was...born. But there were others, those that weren't happy I had a soul." He paused. "I managed to save Michael, her youngest son. I got him to safety at his Aunt's, then I left. I couldn't face him after what happened."

"My Grandfather always had a haunted look," Jack said softly. "I remember asking him what happened to his parents but he never talked about it. Nobody did."

"He saw it all Jack. He watched his family die and there was nothing I could do. I promised myself I'd never let another friend die and I managed to keep that promise until...."

"Until Daniel's parents," Jack finished for him.

"I miss Claire." Angel smiled at Daniel. "She was good people."

"It's been a real adventure," Sam said. "But I think I'd like to go back home and battle evil aliens. It's a lot less stressful."

Jack nodded. "We, uh, have to go back to the studio and wrap things up with Martin. And this, this will be a story to tell."

"So this is good-bye," Wesley smiled.

"Not good-bye," Daniel smiled back. "That's too final. Maybe a 'see ya later' would be more appropriate."

"HEY!" Angel snapped. "Enough with the looks."

"Daniel," Jack warned, "behave yourself."

Sam promised Cordelia that they *would* keep in touch, and Cordelia told Daniel that in truth she *did* want to learn more about the ascension.

Jack told Connor and Angel he'd talk to some of their alien allies to find out if anything could be done about Nina's and Angel's curses; maybe somebody had a cure. And having found out from Cordelia that Dennis was dishonorably discharged for being gay, Jack told her to let her ghost know that he'd try to get the discharge changed to honorable. How, he had *no* idea, but he *would* try.

Wesley, Fred and Daniel had a discussion, agreeing that if Daniel could get them clearance, they could come to Colorado and study some of the artifacts that had come from other worlds. Daniel told Fred that if she wanted, he could *definitely* get her a job as a linguist.

Gunn wanted to keep a Zat and Teal'c quietly slipped it to him when nobody was looking.

Chuck happened to wander in with a message for Angel and Daniel realized he looked like a race of beings on P6R-843. After a few questions it became apparent that the 'demon' was, in fact, an alien. After a quick call to Hammond, it was agreed that if he came to Colorado he would be able to rejoin his people.

The team then headed to the studio to say the rest of their good-byes.

Martin told them all that they had to come back again soon as Wormhole X-Treme always needed consultants. He also slipped Teal'c a check for an episode Teal'c had secretly written involving Grell's unknown origins. Teal'c, in turn, gave him a new script he had co-authored with a friend. It featured a new member of the X-team...a young, energetic, always-smiling genius alien who was stranded on Earth, unable to go home, who happened to have a fondness for junk food, weather reports and Jell-O wrestling. He also instructed Douglas Anders in 'the look' telling him that he thought Grell would look more menacing.

Jack apologized to Nick for thinking him a class-A moron and Nick apologized to Jack for thinking the colonel a military hardass.

Sam told Yolanda that if the show ever ended, Yolanda would have a job waiting for her with the USAF. She also agreed to keep the actress' brains a secret.

Daniel had discovered that the stupidest person was, in actuality, Raymond Gunne and that he only played a geek on TV...the actor had the IQ of a turnip.

The team then headed back to their hotel, packed up, checked out and headed for the airport.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The plane trip back to Colorado Springs was interesting for all.

Jack discovered that the pilot was an old Air Force buddy and finally realized his dream to fly a 747 jumbo jet, if only for a few minutes; he and Sam got to have fun as pilot and co-pilot. They freaked out the passengers when the two had a running dialogue inadvertently broadcast over the speakers between 'pilot and bombardier'.

Jack also 'upgraded' his membership in the Mile-High club when he bottomed in the bathroom; Daniel just got a cramp in his thighs.

Teal'c also became a member of the club. Vanessa was a flight attendant on this trip as well.

Upon landing, Sam once again discovered the joys of flying a commercial airline when her luggage didn't show up on the carousel...it had been sent to Australia. Jack thought it was funny until he found out his was on its way to Japan.

Daniel took airsick bags as souvenirs for Nyan and Jonas and Teal'c made arrangements to take Vanessa out when she returned to Colorado Springs in a few days.

They went directly to the SGC, making their report, leaving out the details of Jack's...metamorphosis. As far as everyone was concerned, a Goa'uld had been killed in Los Angeles, nothing more.

The team decided a night out was in order. Something calm and peaceful....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Daniel winced as Jack was pummeled by the large woman, then laughed as she was quickly flattened by Jonas. The buzzer went off and Jonas helped Jack out of the pit.

"Sir, you did good," Jonas grinned.

"She kicked my ass," Jack replied, as he wiped the Jell-O from his face. "And where did you learn to wrestle like that?"

"Daniel taught me in the gym."

"Daniel taught you?"

"Yes sir. Maybe you can answer a question for me?"

"If I can."

"Why does Daniel keep asking me to go to mud wrestling at the 'Rusty Bucket'? I believe they do it naked."

"Naked, in the mud. Yep," Jack nodded, "that's how they do it. And Daniel keeps asking you to go with him?"

"Yes sir."

Jack looked from Jonas to Daniel, pants growing tighter at the thought of the two men naked, covered in mud. "Ya know Jonas," his arm went around Jonas' shoulders as they walked back to their table, "mud wrestling naked might broaden your horizons."

"Will you go with us sir?" Jonas asked hopefully.

"Oh yeah," Jack nodded again. "I wouldn't miss it for the world."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*Epilogue*

The sun rose in Los Angeles as it did every morning, the birds chirped, the traffic was horrid, smog alert high.

In the safety of the hotel, away from the windows, Angel sat with another vampire, the two sharing a drink.

"It's a shame he's human again." The woman sighed. "Part of me is unhappy. It would have been fun to prowl the streets with him, the two of us together."

"It wasn't meant to be," Angel answered. "He didn't need to know."

"I realize that," she nodded. "Even *I* don't want aliens to take over this planet. He's out there, fighting these...Goa'uld...and, human or vampire, I and the others, are very proud of him. A toast to Jack O'Neill and the members of SG1, for saving the world from a parasite."

Angel chuckled. "You shouldn't talk. *You're* a parasite also."

"Yes," she answered, "but I'm an Earth-born parasite."

That said, Rebecca O'Neill smiled and drained her glass.



FIN