Sam/Jonas Untitled

By Drea Jackman

Rated: R to NC-17

A/N: Just a little snippet from the latest Jonas fic I started to write last night. This is a little extract from the first part, which of course, skips straight to the good stuff, hehe. Figured I might as well leave a little teaser out there cause this should be done shortly if writer's block doesn't kick in :).

Feedback's much appreciated. It'd be nice to know what you think of it before I post the polished final version. Thanks! :)


Sam/Jonas Untitled
By Drea Jackman

Sam threw caution to the wind as she offered him a slight smile and moved to enter the open ruins that lay beyond the arch he stood in. Jonas expected her to pass him by, not lingering any closer to him as she squeezed past in the entrance and was shocked to feel her body come to a complete halt as it fit into the snug gap of the archway beside him. He looked up a little reluctantly to find her staring at him quizzically, head tilted to one side as her eyes smiled at him.

"You really want me to answer that?" she asked, remembering their banter back on the trail.

Inhaling deeply for what Jonas thought would be a calming breath, he was thrown by the fact that the scent he inhaled was completely Sam. Working her way into his system as she had so many times before, she was beginning to intoxicate him. Swallowing hard, he nodded slowly, words failing him where actions could not.

Instead of a verbal response, Sam leaned even closer to him. His eyes closed as her breath became his and he felt the warmth radiating from her skin hovering close to his own. To go that step further felt deeply natural and yet at that moment, the concept seemed completely alien to him. While he continued to war with himself, Sam made the decision for them both.

Sam's lips crossed his slowly, but with a firmness he hadn't expected. Though his mind had started to spin, Jonas managed to keep himself focussed on the kiss itself. The gentle sensation of her tongue sweeping first his lower, then his upper lip prompted him to respond in kind. Slowly his tongue slipped across her lower lip before his lips closed over it to place a soft kiss upon it. He wasn't even aware of the fact that his hands had found something to do besides flex by his sides until he felt the old stone, cold beneath his palms as he braced them either side of Major Carter. It was only when he felt her hands shift upward from his waist that the cold reality of his situation dawned on him.

"Aren't you worried about." Jonas began, but the lips that had claimed his, seized them again to silence his protest mid-sentence.

He groaned despite his best efforts to keep a certain level of control over his actions off-world. At that moment, Sam wasn't really making it at easy task for the Kelownan. She kissed him gently, not in any rush to escalate their play before fun could be had. As she leaned back, breaking the kiss to look at him for a reaction, Jonas took the opportunity to speak.

"Aren't you worried about the Colonel?" he asked quietly.

"Are you?" Sam asked and leaned forward to graze his jaw with her own.

"Well, yeah," he answered and paused to readjust that self control meter a few more notches. "I didn't think this kind of thing was appropriate in your military."

"It's not."

Jonas took a step backward taking himself out of the archway and into the ancient gardens beyond, but Sam closed the distance again with an undaunted smile. She knew what she wanted. and Jonas knew it too.

"But we're," he began.

"Not all military," she finished for him.

"But SG-1."

Jonas drew breath in sharply as he felt Sam's hands slip inside his jacket, the somewhat light green material being slowly pushed aside to reveal the tight expanse of black material covering his chest and abdomen. Her hands slid down his sides until they stopped at his waist. She then tilted her head a little, looking at him as if she'd take great offense if he continued to speak and ruin her moment. Jonas, never one to deny her anything, complied by letting his mouth fall closed and silence to hold him steady.

"Shhh," she breathed and swayed against him slightly. "Don't tell me you haven't been thinking about this as long as I have."

'Longer!' he thought and tilted his head. "That's not the point."

"Then what is?" she asked and leaned closer to kiss him again, only this time she stopped before reaching him, allowing him to make the decision for himself.

Jonas' eyes drifted closed and he breathed in the scent that was uniquely Sam. He'd been dreaming of this for months. It had taken over half the time he'd actually been living on Earth to stop feeling guilty for the circumstances that had led to his seeking refuge there and even longer to dare to acknowledge that his fledgling crush on Major Carter had slowly grown into something more. Now here she was, putting moves on him and he could hardly believe it wasn't another of his day dreams.

Jonas let his eyes open and flit over the soft features of her face before they returned their gaze to the lips that lay just beyond his reach. She'd given him the chance to back out of this, despite her earlier advances. This was his moment and it would bring clarity of thought, whatever he decided. With the renewed courage that came with certainty of mind, his eyes closed and his lips seized hers.

As his lips crossed hers swiftly, Sam noted the strength with which he committed himself to the act. That was about as far as coherent thought went for her before she became swept up in the kiss right along with him. His arms surrounded her suddenly, hands splaying across her back to hold her closer. She mimicked his actions, her hands splaying across the black material of the T-shirt beneath his jacket as they continued to slide up under it toward his upper back.

Feeling the smooth movement of muscle beneath her palms, Sam dug her fingertips into his back and pulled him impossibly close. Their kiss was broken as she turned her attention to his jaw. Allowing her better access, Jonas tilted his head away from her, eyes closed tight as she placed kiss after sensuous kiss onto his heated flesh. The treatment was short lived however, for after a few seconds, Sam found his hands either side of her face, drawing her upward. As his lips came into view again, she wasted no time in capturing them hungrily.

The kiss, while strong, was still testing and gentle. Just as Sam was beginning to lose herself in Jonas completely, she felt his body jerk very slightly against her and she opened her eyes to see him pulling away from her. Reluctantly, her arms had to let him go.

"What's wrong?" she asked a little out of breath.

"I, uh." he stammered, a hand coming up to rest awkwardly on the back of his neck as he cast his eyes down, the dull burn of embarrassment glowing in his cheeks.

Slowly they came back up to see her standing where he'd left her a few feet away, her lips swollen from his kisses. Sam took a few steps towards him and he took a slow step backward to maintain the distance between them. At his distant reaction, she frowned and opened her mouth to speak before he cut her off.

"I'm sorry," he blurted quickly and turned to take long strides in the other direction.

"Why?"

Jonas didn't respond. If anything, his pace quickened and before Sam could take to her feet after him, he'd ducked into the ruins and disappeared from view completely. She sighed, knowing that even though she couldn't see him, he was still in earshot.

"Jonas?!"

 

END TEASER