SG-1 TAG: CAMPING, WHY BOTHER

This piece was created by the members of the Jack Daniels mailing List as a bit of fun for the weekend. Too many writers to name, consider it a symphany of authors

FANDOMS: STARGATE SG-1/SENTINEL/HIGHLANDER/HERCULES, THE LEGENDARY JOURNEYS/LA FEMME NIKITA



SG-1 TAG: CAMPING, WHY BOTHER


Prologue:

It was supposed to be a nice quiet week. Just the two of us, me and Daniel, Mother Nature and some good old fashioned male bonding. Well, maybe something more than just bonding, but I did have the beer as backup.

I ask you, how much trouble can two guys get into anyway?

Not much, you might think.

Yeah, right.

I didn't know how I managed to do it, but instead of just me and Daniel, it turned out to be a group thing. <> At that moment, I almost would've called it off. But then, I told myself 'screw it'. Maybe it was for the best that way - no temptation hiding in a double sleeping bag and a way too small tent when there's two other guys hanging around with you.

So there we were, and I thought, fine, a weekend in the woods, nothing to do, just Teal'c's quiet, Sam and Daniel's idle chattering, and me relaxing with a couple of beers near the fire.

No way.

When there's us four together, trouble is just hiding 'round the corner.

~~<<0>>~~

It all began with Teal'c wanting to go hunting, Tau'ri style, as he said.

We set off, tromping through the underbrush silent as four people who'd just offed a case of Bud can be. You know.... Sam clinging to Teal'c like a vine that can't find a foothold. Daniel acting all macho...love how he gets all macho and he-man after a couple ...

And that's when we heard it. The screeching of a thousand banshee descending as a small single engine dropped onto our heads.

And two crazy wildmen claiming to be a Cascade detective and his hippie type observer joined our ranks...beer not included. Not exactly good for the hunting...unless your hunting.....snipe. I had figured since this suddenly became a group thing and that weird little guy with curls seemed very intrigued with Teal'c, we had an animal to hunt.

Loudly and to no one in particular I said,"I think Teal'c should hunt the illusive snipe." A few snickers started and then their coughing soon covered their laughter.

Looking perplexed Teal'c stared down at the brown curly haired man and said,"snipe? O'Neill what are snipe?"

At this point, another man, leaning *oh so casually* against a tree, decided to join in on the fun. Affecting a bored expression, he examined his finger nails while explaining, "'Snipe' are small agile creatures that are extremely difficult to catch."

With the new addition to the ever expanding group, I couldn't help but burst out laughing now. It was too much. One nice quiet week. That's all I wanted. One week alone with Daniel. And what happens? People seem to be literally coming from the trees.

"Methos, be serious." The faint accent of yet another man reached them before we saw a pair of arms wrap around the lean man. As the other man came more fully into sight, I watched them as he kissed the side of Methos' neck sensuously.

"Oh great! Just what I don't need." I fumed. "My plans for Daniel get screwed but I get to watch someone else get to have their fun."

"And it definitely looks like fun," I mutter to myself, appreciation for the scene in front of me beginning to work its way through my annoyance. I wonder if Daniel would make those cute little moans if I were sucking on his neck that way....?

What the hell am I thinking? I haven't even been able to talk to Daniel by myself since we arrived. That was the whole purpose of this trip, get Daniel alone. See if I even had a chance with him. Oh this is just great. I mean, this really takes the cake. Here I am obsessing about sucking on Daniel's neck and he's making friends with the weird curly haired guy.

"No, I'm telling you, Blair, snipes or their ancestors have existed as far back as Ancient Egyptian culture. It's a part of the male bonding ritual."

"No way man. Snipes are like a new 'thing'. A modern equivalent of male bonding. You know, when I was in Peru...."

'Oh geez, another one?' Only Daniel would find another 'him' in the middle of the forest. And then the little guy, Blair? He's got someone hanging all over him too. Well touching him at least. I wonder what their story is? Teal'c seems fascinated by the discussion, Sam is laughing herself silly, and Methos and the other foreign guy are still attached at the hip. Or is that lips?

"Uh, hey guys? Am I the only one here who thinks this situation is just a little 'nuts'? The next thing you know, we'll have aliens landing from outer space."

Hairboy giggled at his partner's comment tipping his chin toward Teal'c. "What'd you think he is, man...an escapee from next month's Halloween contest?"

"Well, uh...yeah but he's one of us, isn't he. Different but the same." Jim answered. "Blair, baby, get your hands out of that guy's pants."

"Wha-a-a.." I stammer, finally seeing the way Daniel...My Daniel had let the little wise guy pop his buttons. Daniel just grinned and said, "Well someone has to help me out here, right?"

"Daniel..."

"Hey, if you can't love the one you want, ya gotta love the one you're with."

I studied Daniel closely, looked around at the others and then walked to where Daniel and Blair were standing.

"Daniel, can I see you for just a moment?" Gripping his arm, I led a stuttering Daniel away from the crowd and into the trees, letting the darkness surround us. When I felt we were far enough away, I twirled Daniel around until his back was against a tree and before he could say anything, I claimed his mouth with my own.

For a moment... just a brief moment.... but long enough, the rest of the world melted away. I was instantly transported to a part of the universe no stargate could ever take me. There were no moans coming from that delicious mouth, no questions... no theories... but plenty of returned passion.... an urgent energy, that surprised and very much delighted me!

How many hours had I watched those lips lecture me on one topic or another? Now... they seemed dedicated to one purpose... my pleasure. Oh, how Daniel could kiss! I'd have to see what else he could do so well!

In one motion, that had me wondering what happened to the usual laws of gravity, I found we were no longer standing against a tree, but rolling in soft moss and leaves... kissing... giddy in the moment.

Part of my military mind kept telling me to watch my back, and the entire rest of me yelled to the universe, "Who the hell cares!"

We broke apart to the sound of giggling and rose petals falling on our heads. Looking up I sigh,"now who might you be?"

Aphrodite appeared in front of us and smiled,"merely the Goddess of Love. I am here to bless your union and of course watch." She smiled brightly.

Daniel flushed bright red and hid behind me."Look Lady I don't think so. I have spent the entire morning trying to get 3 minutes alone with Daniel and you are NOT going to watch what natural course this takes."

"Oh poo. You are no fun. Fine then I will go play with your friends while you take your 3 minutes. But may I make one tiny suggestion?" Looking sad and beautiful all at once.

"Sweet yet another suggestion. Go ahead." I am dying here. All I want is to drag myself back to Daniel's lips which have started making little sucking motions all around my neck.

"You may want to take more than 3 minutes for your first time." She giggled and disappeared in a flurry of flowers. Something akin to a growl escaped my lips. Now where was I?

~~<<0>>~~

Destined to be interrupted, apparently. I'd only just lowered us both to the ground and gotten my mouth back on Daniel's skin when a very annoyed male voice growls a curse above us and a sword crashed down onto the leaves beside me. I looked up, beyond irritated now.

"Do you *mind*?" I snapped in the direction the sword came from, one hand trying to still Daniel's squirming beneath me while I got rid of *this* visitor. Not that Daniel didn't squirm very nicely, in fact he does, in fact he can squirm beneath me anytime, in fact if he stops I think I'll be forced to kill him....

On the other hand, there's this *sword* which came crashing down beside me, and what the hell is he doing with a sword in this day and age, anyway?

"You," he growled, and I can literally feel my hackles raise. *I'm* the one having a shitty day here, what right did *he* have to growl at *me* like that? Never mind that sword; its point resting against the ground far to close to Daniel for my comfort.

"What the hell is your problem?" Okay, so not very creative, but I'd just about had it with strangers interrupting us. I'd *finally* managed to find out that Daniel wants me just as much as want him, if the motions of his hands on my body are any indication, and is it really too much to ask for a few moments alone to consummate this damn relationship????

"Aphrodite," the man said succinctly. He's the one who was leaning against the tree earlier, with the other wrapped about his waist. Speaking of which, where *is* his companion? Couldn't the blasted man show up and drag him away from us now? He certainly couldn't keep his hands off him before; where the hell is he when he'd actually be of some use? "*You* sent her to *us*. *We* do not appreciate that."

Now his words sink in. Aphrodite. Wasn't that the flake with the rose petals? But what did *I* have to do with that. Something floats hazily through my memory, a woman's voice saying something like "I'll go play with your friends", but the location of Daniel's fingers is suddenly far more important a thing to think about.

"The Goddess of Love," Daniel supplied from beneath me, working my shirt off over my head as he spoke so that the words are slightly muffled. Just then, another male voice interrupts, and I drop my head and groan, until I realize that not only has the sword vanished, but the man standing over me had as well. "Finally," I thought hazily, losing myself in the feel of Daniel's teeth against my chest, and only vaguely aware of the sound of two bodies thumping to the ground fairly near by. Well, at least they'll be too busy with each other to really care what Daniel and I are doing....

~~~<<0>>~~~

Methos looked up at the person who had tackled him. "Michael what are you doing?"

Michael looked up from where he was undoing Methos' pants. "What does it look like I'm doing?" Bending down, he cut off any reply Methos might have made by kissing him. As he slid his tongue in between the slightly parted lips, Michael continued to unbuckle his belt and open the fly of Methos' jeans. Breaking off the kiss by sitting up, Michael took off his jacket and shirt as he looked down on his lover.

Methos, who had completely forgotten the other couple and Aphodite, began undoing Michael's pants and was soon rewarded when his throbbing erection popped free of it's restraints. He couldn't keep the smile from his face when Michael groaned as he wrapped one of his hands around him, squeezing just hard enough for Michael to bit his lip to keep from crying out in pleasure. Reaching up, Methos rubbed his hand across Michael's chest, reveling in the firm muscles that rippled underneath his hand.

Michael reached down and spread the opening of Methos jeans even farther and wrapped his hand around Methos' equally hard erection. Sliding his hand up and down, giving a little extra at the tip, he was able to get an groan of his own out of Methos. Smiling he leaned back down to lightly bit down on the arched neck before him. As he did so, he rotated his hips so that pleasure shot through both of them.

Methos shivered at the bite and decided it was time for a little switch. Quickly, he tossed Michael so that he was the one on top. Kissing Michael once, he began to kiss and nibble his way down Michael's neck and chest. When he got to his belly button, Michael arched up, wanting Methos to go even lower. Methos complied with a light swirl around the tip before reaching up and pulling Michael's pants down even farther. Pushing down his own pants, he began working his way back up. When he was back up to where he could look down into Michael's face, he lowered himself and rocked against him as he once more claimed the mouth of his lover.

~~<<0>>~~~

I should have seen it coming, or sensed it... or something! But I had no warning as two things occurred simultaneously... I unfastened Daniel's pants and received a joyous "It's about time, Jack!" in response, and as I reached inside to liberate his strained and very heated erection, the trees above us exploded in staff weapon fire!

Daniel was... well..... he was oblivious! "Did you feel that?" he asked, his eyes wide with wonder and blissful enjoyment. "When you touched me...the entire world shook! I saw sparks and everything!"

"No..." I started... "Well, yes... I felt it... but..... DANIEL... that wasn't wasn't a sexual rush... that was Teal'c's..." I didn't have a chance to finish when I caught sight of Carter's wide eyes and flushed cheeks... staring straight at me... at us... Me without a shirt... Daniel without pants... "Oh, for cryin out loud!" I simply couldn't think of anything else to say.

~~<<0>>~~

Sam turned on her heels and ran back into the woods calling out "Hold your fire!"

Teal'c obediently stopped firing at the Major's command and waited for her to approach, "What is wrong Major Carter? Did you find any endangered species?"

Sam stuttered a bit... not quite knowing what to say... "Ummm... not... exactly." Then, regaining her composure, she looked him in the eye and said, "Yes, actually, I did find a rather unique species... and they were... mating... yes... mating! I really don't think you should shoot at them... wouldn't be nice."

"As you wish," Teal'c conceded, "perhaps it would be instructive to witness this ... mating?"

"NO! I mean....uh.....Teal'c? Lets forget about hunting for now, okay?"

"But what about the 'snipe'? I have not found one yet."

"Teal'c it was a joke!" Sam was getting desperate now. Embarrassment flooded her features once again.

"Ah, I see." Teal'c grinned finally catching on. "We have 'snipe' on Chulak as well, only they are called 'apocrypha '.

~~<<0>>~~

Shocked, I fell against a tree and watched horrified. How he... my Daniel... lay there one the ground, eyes closely pressed shut. All covered by that guy with the not-so-funny-anymore hair... violently rocking forth and back as the other one took him recklessly.

It should've been me.

But I just hadn't been able to do it. Hadn't been able to take him like a savage animal, not after Sam had seen us. I remembered the astonished look on his face as I'd gotten off him without a word. Oh, that look on his face, slowly turning into shame as he realized I was walking away. I had left, not being able to explain, and when I had gotten back, all full of regret...

Suddenly he opened his eyes, and his accusing, painful look pierced me deep into my heart.

"*YOU GET THE HELL OFF OF HIM!!!!" All composure gone, I threw myself onto that hair guy, punched him, desperately trying to get him off Daniel, *my* Daniel.

My cry broke the rutting moans that had descended over the mutual gratification taking place in the glen. I barely registered the other two bodies rolling around near by, nor the pounding of feet as others shifted our way. All I could see was a red haze. My fists connecting with soft tissue until one hit his jaw solidly, sending Hairboy toppling off to the side, stunned. I stood up, waiting for him to rise again. He was *taking* what was mine.

Or at least should have been mine.

I wanted to punish that guy. I wanted to punish Daniel for letting him, for not waiting. And I wanted to punish myself for leaving in the first place.

~~<<0>>~~

"Bloody hell, what now?" Methos lifted his head up from his partner's neck with annoyance. 'If it wasn't one thing it was another.' His body, screaming for completion warred with his survival sense, each demanding to be heard. The form underneath his was hot, flushed with desire.

"Pay them no attention, Methos. Lovers quarrel." The silky tones laced with heat, brought Methos' attention back to the matter at hand. He ran palms over bared skin, luxuriating in the combined textures of smooth, hairless flesh and well-toned, corded strength.

"So it would seem....now where was I, Michael?"

"I believe you were right here." Michael pulled Methos' mouth back to his and he once again rocked against him.

"So how do you want it tonight? In or out? Because if we don't do something soon, I think I'll explode." Methos asked his lover. After all, theirs was an equal partnership.

"In, and hurry for so am I." Michael replied.

Methos quickly took off his shirt and and tossed it aside as he searched Michael's jacket for the lubricant he knew would be there. Finding it, he placed Michael's legs on his shoulders and quickly prepared him. Sliding into his eagar tight warmth, neither could keep back their moans as their joint pleasure washed over them.

Soon a pace was set and before long their cries filled the air as they each shouted their fulfillment.

~~<<0>>~~

Next thing I know I'm lying on my back, pinned underneath a ton of hard rock male. And then he sniffs me! What the hell?

His barely controlled anger rides piggyback on top of my own. I didn't struggle, but wait....wait for him to move slightly and I'll be able to have one hand free. That's all it will take.

"Blair?" It was a growl, a low deep panther like rumble.

"Yeah, Jim?" Blair hesitated a second, trying to sit up. He yanked his shirt from the ground, shaking his head to clear the dizziness caused by my punch.

'Good. Serves him right.' I must have been spitting fire from my eyes, cause this Jim guy surely had my number.

"Lay off his mate." A demand, a softly spoken one, but none the less a demand. Jim didn't take his eyes off me the entire time. Piercing cerulean blue silently communicated in tandem with his body language. We understood each other. Completely. What's mine is mine, what's yours is yours. Hands off.

Well, at least I'm not the only one who seemed territorial here.

"Hey, whatever you say man." Blair backed off slowly, his shirt clutched in his hand like a shield. Jim rose cautiously, placing himself between me and Blair. "I didn't know, okay?"

"Don't touch him again."

~~<<0>>~~

"Aphrodite......I can't leave you alone for a second."

"Hercules!"

"What have you done now?"

"Oh nothing, just made things a bit more interesting."

"How?"

"Well, they were here. Things weren't going well, so I just *helped*, okay?"

~~<<0>>~~

Daniel still lay on the ground, exhausted, but he'd buttoned his trousers again, as if to say "It's all over now. You've had your chance. You blew it" He silently punished me, not looking my way, not even now that they'd all gone and we were alone again.

I wanted to go over, take him into my arms, tell him how sorry I was to have let him down... but I can't. I'm still too pissed at him. Why'd he have to do that? Is it just SEX for him, no matter who it is?? NO MATTER WHO????

...but then... that look he gave me. I can still see him, his eyes opening quickly, looking directly into mine in silent accusation as he laid there on the ground, passively, only his body reacting to the heat of the one above him. Only for an instant, until that next convulsion came, but oh, so indelible.

I remained still, leaned against that very same tree, my hurting fists buried in my pockets.

"So what do you want to do, Jack?" He asked in a voice most tired, his back to me. "Beat up anyone that comes near me, keep people away from me, but you yourself don't even have the courage to decide for me?" A contemptuous, desperate short laughter. "No, Jack, it doesn't work that way."

"Come on, Daniel. It wasn't like that and you know it."

"Really? You could have fooled me, Jack. One minute you are all over me, the next you disappear into the forest!"

"Daniel..." Jack threw his hands up in the air. How did he explain to him what he had been going through. "Look..."

"No, you look, Jack. Either you want me or you don't. I *won't* play the guilt game. I'm not some toy you can take out when *you* chose."

"Daniel, I didn't mean it like that."

"Then just *what* did you mean, Jack. Explain it to me."

"Look, can we go somewhere a little more private to have this conversation?"

"And what's the matter with here? It was good enough to fuck me, it's private enough to talk."

"I'm sorry, okay? I don't know what I was thinking...."

"Oh, I *know* what you were thinking, Jack. Get this through your head, and do it now. You don't own me. Who I take to bed is my business. You want to join me? Fine, go ahead. But I'm not in the mood for misguided guilt over your qualms with your sexuality *or* regulations. Come back when you want to really talk."

I had nothing to say to that as Daniel stalked off, heading in the same direction that Hairboy and his bodyguard took earlier.

~~~<<0>>~~~

I borrowed the strength from the pine again as I gathered my thoughts. For a few minutes I mentally kicked myself, letting the sounds of nature calm my chaotic meanderings. Nature and a few other added things; like the moaning of the two men who had fallen beside Daniel and I. "That's it," I murmured and headed off after Daniel.

As I entered the campsite, Daniel and Sam were walking off in the opposite direction. "Well there goes that round of begging." Looking around the crowd of unwanted guests I shoke my head. To no one in particular I griped, "So much for peace and quiet." I grabbed a beer from the cooler, sat down and pondered how in the hell I was going to explain my complete stupidity to Daniel.

A giggle from the direction of the blond bimbo, muscleman, and Teal'c drew my attention.

'Where did *that* one come from?' Geez, I don't quite remember this stretch of forest being a breeding ground for humanity. In fact it was usually the opposite, not another soul for miles. Which is why I wanted to come up here in the first place. Fate must be really working against me here. Fate, or someone else.

The blond bimbo started caressing Teal'c's chest and the man seemed to be thoroughly enjoying it. Oh sure even Teal'c is going to get lucky this week. Not me, but what the hell. Smiling bitterly I watch his eyebrow raise as the blond whispered into his ear. As near as I can tell, what appeared to be a lear crossed his face as he and the blond slunk away into the woods.

"Shit," it wasn't meant for anything except my life.

"I know how you feel." I twisted around to come face to face with the curly-haired man's bodyguard. "In all the chaos I didn't introduce myself. Name's Jim."

"Jack." Leaning forward to look behind him, I had to ask, "where's the little guy?"

"Blair?" I nod. "Oh he got pissed when I went primal or as he calls it, caveman on him and took a hike." Jim plopped down next to me.

"Why don't you tell him you love him?" Stupid question.

"Why don't you tell yours you love him?" Stupid response.

"Oh I tried, but suddenly my private little week for the two of us grew into a circus." I reached into the cooler and tossed Jim a beer. He nodded his thanks and I leaned back, watching as the muscleman wandered towards the lake.

Yet another back up plan. It was one of the reasons I had chosen this spot. If didn't work out with Daniel, I could always catch some fish.

"Guess we both fucked up." Jim swallowed half his beer in one gulp.

"Here's to fucking up." We tapped our cans together and took a good swig.

Noticing my drinking partner has a rather strange look on his face, I glance around and sniff my armpits. Nope, he's not making that face at me.

"Umm gotta go thanks for the beer. And if you want my advice, even if you don't, tell him." With that Jim wandered off rather quickly toward the lake.

I wondered if he decided to go play with the muscleman.


~~<<0>>~~

For the first time since our arrival I'm alone. There isn't a soul around and it would be the perfect time to talk to Daniel. But no he is off talking with Sam. Hearing the crunch of boots I looked up quickly.

"Daniel?"

"Jack." He seemed to have calmed down a bit.

"Look,...I'msorryIwassostupid." My words poured out all at once. I needed to say them before something else happened and I lost this chance to apologize.

Daniel just looked at me and shook his head.

Manuela, we haven't heard from you in while. Any ideas floating around over there? Joanie, I just know you have something tucked up your sleeve. Did I miss anyone? Any other takers? Just yell and dive right in.> BACK TO THE STORY>

~~<<0>>~~

"Sam made me see something I may have missed in my, ummm quest to find relief." He looked sheepishly at me. "I have never had sex or even gone that far in the same area where there was more than one person. She made me see that you were a bit bewildered when she and Teal'c stumbled upon us. So maybe you were not comfortable with all the people." Daniel's words tumbled over themselves in a rush to get free.

Knowing I had only one chance to get this right, I grinned, "I like to take my time and, well a bed of pine needles isn't exactly what I call romance for the man I love."

There it was out in the open now. How would Daniel take it????

An apologetic smile. "I know, if I hadn't had that much beer I..." Suddenly he stared at me completely perplexed, that really stupid, open-mouthed look he gets from time to time that makes me wonder again and again how a mind so brilliant in one area can take so many detours in the other one. But hell, that's one of the cutest things about him, isn't it?

"The man you...???"

I swear, stunned as hell.

"So what?" I began to feel uncomfortable with his staring at me. *It's about time you say you love me too, Dannyboy...*

"Well..." A hysteric little giggle, his eyes sparkling from wit. "To be completely honest... I'd never thought you'd say that to *ANYone*, Jack, left alone to ME!!!"

What the heck...??? "So that's funny, yeah?" I'm a *very* humorous man, I can laugh about literally anything --- about bad TV series, about Teal'C's jokes, about myself, actually even about hockey if I want to, but THIS was going a bit too far for me.

"Um... you gotta admit, Jack, there's something..." Another one of those giggles.

I'm beginning to get really mad. Hell, I've made a complete fool of myself, how could I ever think ---

I know I shouldn't have given him a whole bottle of beer. Makes him really nasty. But on the other hand... he's suddenly coming towards me, placing himself on my knees as if it was his natural right to do so.

"Dammit, Daniel, now what's..."

He turns his face towards mine, touching my cheek with his hand, and now I realize the tenderness in his gesture, realize my words meant much more to him than he could show. All humour has eased from his eyes, and I can tell he's fighting the tears. But I don't want him to cry. Not now that there's no reason for it. He's been crying for so many much better reasons on these shoulders. I carefully lean in and close his trembling lips with a kiss, and he just relaxes and lets me take over, only occasionally holding on to me whenever I ease off for a moment. I feel the cold surface of his glasses touch my forehead, and I carefully remove them so I can be even nearer to him.

Finally he lets go of me and drops his head on my shoulder. We silently sit there, looking at the stars, both filled with deep, true contentedness. Sit there for a long time, just enjoying to feel each other so very near.

"Jack?"

"Hmm?"

"We couldn't just... could we??"

"Well... it was me who organized this whole camping trip..."

"Yeah, we couldn't just leave them here..."

"They'd probably worry..."

A pause.

"No, we really can't..."

We get up simultaneously, his hand still in mine, my shoulder still touching his, and walk over to the car quietly.

"Your place or mine?"

"I love you, Jack."


to be continued


~~<<0>>~~

Alrighty, plot points for those getting lost....
The gang is on a camping trip for a week. (Stargate, )

Jim and Blair fall out of the sky from a plane. (The Sentinel)

The team are half drunk and searching for snipe.

Methos appears out of no where. (Highlander: The Series)

Michael appears just as suddenly. (La Femme Nikita)

Blair makes a play for Daniel.

Jack drags Daniel off into the woods.

Aphrodite makes her presence known. (Hercules: The Legendary Journeys)

Methos gets upset at Jack for sending Aphrodite his way.

Sam and Teal'c stumble across Jack and Daniel.

Jack gets upset and walks away from Daniel.

Blair decides he can help Daniel.

Jack comes back and attacks Blair.

Hercules shows up, bound and determined to leash his sister.

Jim tackles Jack.

Jim and Blair leave.

Jack and Daniel fight.

Daniel leaves.

Methos and Michael are having a good time ignoring everyone and everything else.

Jack goes back to camp.

Daniel and Sam head off into the woods together.

Jim joins Jack for a beer.

Jim smells something weird and heads for the lake.

Daniel joins Jack and they start mending their differences.

Okay, that's it for day one so far. We have four or so more to go.....