Title: Playing Doctor

Author/pseudonym: Caro Dee

Fandom: Stargate SG-1

Pairing: Janet/Fantasy

Rating: NC-17

Status: Complete

Archive: Please archive

Feedback: Lovely. Yes.

E-mail address for feedback: carodee@popullus.net

Series/Sequel: SG-1 Snippet Series

Other websites: http://www.carodee.popullus.net

Disclaimers: Stargate Sg-1 and its characters are the property of Stargate (II) Productions, Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. This story is for entertainment purposes only and no money exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended.

Notes: This snippet was written to thank Tamy for her work on my new website. It was betaed by ShayAlyce and ALF. Thanks, guys!

Summary: Quarterly physicals are sooo boring.

Warnings: HET SEX, PWP, Snippet, Humor

Paragraphs surrounded by asterisks (*) are fantasies.


Playing Doctor
By Caro Dee

Dr. Janet Fraiser motioned the officer into the examination room. As his tall figure cautiously sidled past her, Janet felt a shiver of anticipation.

"Strip down, Lieutenant, and have a seat right here." Janet patted the examination table and grinned at Simmons, who turned pale and reluctantly began to comply.

Quarterly physicals were, on the one hand, a boring matter of routine. On the other, Janet found ways to enliven the experience. Janet read over Simmons' chart and watched his progress from the corner of her eye. 'Oh, my. Delicious.' She purred to herself as his muscular torso was revealed.

*Janet threw the chart aside, strode up to the startled officer and muffled his cries by simply sticking her tongue down his throat. As her small, but voracious, tongue commanded his mouth, her medically-skilled hands ran over his body, stroking, pinching, teasing all the erogenous zones and turning the muffled protests into moans of pleasure....*

"All right, Lieutenant. Let's check your heart and lungs." Janet spoke briskly and ran her stethoscope over his chest. A nice, strong, healthy heartbeat. Plenty of stamina in this fellow.

*Janet's head hung over the edge of the examination table as Simmons held her legs in his strong grasp and continued pounding away in her. His huge cock thrust again and again into her eager, wet cunt and Janet gasped and moaned with the ecstasy of being filled so thoroughly....*

"Now, let's see how your ears are doing, shall we?" Leaning in closely, Janet peered through the instrument into Simmons' ears. Being this close, she could really enjoy the smell of Simmons' skin underneath the aftershave he wore.

*She leaned forward and ran her tongue along the whorls of his ear and bit his earlobe. As Simmons moaned with lust, Janet lifted up and slammed back down on him, spearing herself on his cock. Moving furiously, in complete control, Janet rode her lustful stallion towards the finish line....*

"Now, we'll check your blood pressure. Lift up your arm and make a fist."

Janet wrapped the BP cuff around that magnificent bicep. The crackling sound of the velcro taking hold make her shiver.

*Janet tightened the last of the restraints. Wrists and ankles were shackled to the legs of the examination table. Protesting and struggling as hard as he could, Simmons was helpless as a leering Janet began to fondle him and suck his cock into her eager mouth. Before long, her superior anatomical knowledge had him straining to ram his cock deeper into her warm, skilled mouth and his protests became pleas for orgasm. Janet chuckled around his cock. It would be hours before she allowed that....*

Janet fought to keep her breathing slow and calm. She could feel the dampness between her thighs and her clit was beginning to pulse with arousal. This was very, very nice.

Snapping a plastic glove on with gusto, she turned to Simmons, who seemed to shrink in on himself. With a wide grin, she informed him, "Okay, Lieutenant... turn, drop 'em, and brace yourself."

Watching as Simmons reluctantly complied, Janet thought about how much she loved her work. A dollop of lube on her finger and then she began probing the man's ass, searching for his prostate. Ah, there it was! She began fondling...um, examining... it thoroughly to determine its health.

*Shivering with excitement, Janet pulled out her hard cock and rammed it into Simmons' ass. Simmons spasmed around her cock, milking it exquisitely and adding to Janet's pleasure as she began a smooth, relentless stroking, gliding over his prostate, hitting it on every stroke. Simmons shuddered and moaned and began thrusting backwards, impaling himself eagerly on her cock
as she rode him to an earth-shattering orgasm....*

"Well, that's it, Lt. Simmons. A clean bill of health. Don't let me see you again until next quarter's physical. All right?" Janet stripped the glove off and tossed it in the trash. She was intrigued to notice that Simmons was sweating and half-hard. The observation made her vagina clench sweetly and urgently.

Janet strode briskly to her office, carrying Simmons' medical records to record this quarter's results. Entering, she closed the door behind her and threw the file on the desk. Falling back into her chair and spreading her legs wide, Janet thrust her hand into her panties and began fingering her clit frantically. Head back, eyes closed, she concentrated on the exquisite feelings radiating outward from her cunt. Oh God, she was so hot and wet. Eagerly, she rode the feelings into orgasm, stiffening as the full force of it hit her. Oh god oh god oh god yes yes YEEESSSS!

Panting, she pulled herself together. Reaching down to her lower desk drawer, she pulled out some tissues and wiped off the copious moisture leaking from her happy cunt. A quick trip to the ladies room and she was her usual tidy, efficient self again.

A predatory grin spread over her face as she approached the examination room and realized who was waiting. "Why, Colonel O'Neill," Janet purred, relishing the panicked look that spread over his face. "I believe you're next!"


The End.