Title: Not Forsaken 2: Not Forgotten

Authoress: The Huntress

Huntress62@aol.com

Pairing: Jack/Daniel, Jack/Jonas, Daniel/Jonas, Jack/Daniel/Jonas

Rating: NC17...ER

Archive: Area 52, The Cartouche, JonasFic

Summary: Jonas returns to the SGC and has to face Jack and Daniel

Spoilers: Fallen/Homecoming

Authors Note: Takes place a few months after Daniel's return; although not a direct sequel to 'Not Forsaken', it might make more sense if you read that first. it can be found here - http://huntress.popullus.net/notforsaken.htm

Thanks to Admiral Q O for the beta and for loving Jonas as much as I do

Disclaimer: Boys will be boys...they play rough, have fun, and they belong to themselves. My Jack, Daniel and Jonas are so far from TPTB, that any resemblance is totally, and completely, nonexistent.



Not Forsaken 2: Not Forgotten
by The Huntress
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*



Walter Davis was in a quandry. Major Tristan was on duty at midnight when someone tried to dial in. He immediately closed the iris, then listened for any audio message. None was heard, but a GDO code was showing up. "It's SG1 sir."

"SG1 is not offworld," the Major replied, looking at the code. "What's that?"

"An additional override code."

"It's been locked out of the computer. Why?"

Davis typed a few keys, getting the answer. "It's Jonas Quinn's code sir. It was locked out when he returned to Kelowna."

"He may have been compromised. Keep the iris closed."

"He's sending an emergency signal."

"Keep the iris closed," Tristan repeated. "I'll get General Hammond on the line."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Daniel Jackson had fallen into his old habits once his memory returned; like losing track of time and falling asleep at his desk. Jack was going to be pissed; Jack would know that Daniel had been working late even though he promised not to. Jack would not call him on the phone either. No, Jack would wait until he got home and yell at him for working too hard all over again. Then Daniel would drop to his knees and suck Jack's brains out through his dick and Jack would forget about any lecture he was prepared to give.

But now he was jolted from sleep by the klaxon and the announcement of "Incoming traveler". Daniel's eyes widened and he headed for the control room. He knew no teams were scheduled back for two days; he kept track of those things. He ran in, seeing Davis and Major Tristan. "Wal...Sergeant Davis, you want to fill me in?"

"We're getting a GDO code, Jonas Quinn's. It was locked out from the computer and Major Tristan says we cannot override without General Hammond's authorization. Daniel...he's using an emergency code."

"Hammond's in Switzerland for some conference. You can't reach him." Daniel took a deep breath. "Open the iris."

"KEEP IT CLOSED SERGEANT!" Tristan yelled. "Doctor Jackson, by what authority do you override me?"

"Pompous ass," Daniel muttered and went to the phone. "Wake up Jack." Pause. "Yes I know what time it is." Pause. "Yes I'm still here. Jack, shut up! You need to advise Major Tristan that we can open the iris. It's Jonas." Daniel handed the phone to the Major.

Tristan took the phone. "Colonel O'Neill, sir...yes sir...but the code is...yes sir. Doctor Jackson thinks so sir." He paused to glare at Daniel. "He says if you think it's okay, then he authorizes it." He gave the phone back to Daniel, who just hung it up.

Daniel grinned at Davis. "Open the iris." He ran down to the gateroom, entering the moment the iris opened and Jonas came tumbling out, landing at Daniel's feet.

"You should close it now," Jonas groaned, catching his breath.

Daniel turned to relay the message, but saw the iris closing already. He then saw a number of P-90s and MP-5s pointed at him and Jonas. "Uh, it's only me guys. You can all...'stand down'?"

Major Griff looked up at the control room, a marine all the way. "Can we lower our weapons sir? They look harmless enough." He turned back to Daniel, a smirk on his face. "Although this one looks kind of demented."

"Stand down," Tristan said from the control room.

"Daniel," Griff shook his head with a sigh, "don't run in front of us again. I may have to shoot you. That would sure as shit piss the colonel off."

Daniel smiled back, then turned to Jonas. He put his hand out, helping the younger man to his feet. "So Jonas, what brings you back?"

"Oh the usual, this and that. Radicals that think I should be executed, bombing my house, taking shots at me...speaking of which, I have a hole in my arm and a couple of broken ribs, at least I think they're broken. It hurts like a bitch." He collapsed against Daniel. "Is Janet here? I don't want Warner touching me. The guy gives me the creeps."

"Yes, she's here," Daniel smiled, holding him up. "SG7 came back with some injuries earlier."

"I'm gonna need shots, aren't I?" Jonas grimaced.

"Probably."

"Commissary open?"

"What do you want?"

"Something greasy," Jonas snickered.

"I'll see what I can do," Daniel replied, the two heading towards the infirmary.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Jack finally managed to reach Daniel and from what he could gather from the babbling man, Jonas had been shot, but he was going to be okay. That was *all* he got before Daniel hung up. He pulled on his pants and shirt, muttering to himself. "Shot. Who would shoot Jonas? Wait a second, *where* was he shot? The chest, leg, head?" His socks and sneakers followed, muttering to himself. "Major Tristan...he's going to be Airman Tristan for not listening to Daniel. And if Jonas got hurt because of the delay in opening the gate...."

Jack stopped in the middle of tying his laces, reached into the nightstand and pulled out the one lone photo of Jonas and himself. Cassie had taken it, telling him he looked happy at that moment and he admitted to her that he was. Because of an alien who got under his skin, who smiled all the time and helped him put his life back together.

He still didn't know the precise moment Jonas slipped under his radar and crawled into the tiny space left in his heart. One day Jonas was just *there*. So Jack seduced him. It was subtle, but still a seduction. He 'rescued' Jonas from those evil Marines. After their hateful bruises had healed, he'd put his own mark upon Jonas.

Jack put the photo down, thinking about their first time, how he wouldn't stop, couldn't stop, he had to be buried inside Jonas. He'd ignored the younger man's sobs and slid deeper, whispering soothing words as he sent Jonas to Nirvana.

After that first time, Jonas had said those three little words. Jack had always wondered if Jonas knew the meaning of the word 'love'. It was as if they were said on autopilot. But after a while it just didn't matter. Jonas moved in with him and they set about making new lives for themselves.

But four months later Daniel had come back. Jonas got a shock when he walked in on the two making love. Jack had neglected to tell each of them about the other.

The introverted archaeologist had suggested a threesome, and Jack was hesitant but agreed. Jonas had agreed also, at first. Until reality stepped in and Jonas found himself on a bed with both Jack *and* Daniel touching him...he'd freaked and that was putting it mildly. He needed time to think about this, Jack and Daniel agreeing. It was something new...well, new to everyone but Daniel, which had shocked the shit out of Jack. Jonas declined to sleep in Jack's guestroom, instead moving back to the Mountain; Jack attempted to talk him out of it, but Jonas had made up his mind.

Then came the cry for help from Kelowna again. The three planetary factions were ready to discuss peace, but they all wanted Jonas to assist in those negotiations. Jonas, of course, couldn't say no. The chance to help his people achieve peace was an honor he couldn't turn down. "It's an opportunity to help them rebuild as one people," he'd said. "I have to leave immediately if I want to help. I'm sorry."

Jonas' goodbye from Daniel had been a hug in his lab and a chaste kiss, with Daniel apologizing that they didn't get a chance to get to know each other better. Jonas wondered if maybe he was making a mistake; but he knew he couldn't back out at that point.

"Where's Jack?"

"He's hurt and angry."

"At me?"

"No," Daniel had answered and left it at that.

Jonas just nodded, the two walking to the gateroom.

A handshake from the General, a hug from Sam, a nod from Teal'c, even a grin from Ferretti. But Jack...when Jonas left, Jack just gave him a curt good-bye.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"You'll live," Janet smiled as she checked him over. "The bullet went clear through and you have two broken ribs."

"It feels okay," Jonas grimaced as he sat up, bringing his legs over the side of the bed. "Can I leave now?"

Janet pushed him back down. "I'd like it if you stayed for a little while longer."

"It's a flesh wound, nothing more. I got injured worse with SG1. And can I get something to eat?"

"Janet, you should have seen him," Daniel chuckled. "He sure knows how to make an entrance."

"That he does," Jack said softly, coming up beside Daniel. "I heard you did a triple somersault before landing flat on your back. Griff gave it a 9.0."

"Hello sir," Jonas said, almost cautiously.

"You scientist types should really stay in your labs," Jack stated, looking from Jonas to Daniel. "The moment you leave, you get hurt." Jonas began to giggle. "What's so funny?"

"I was shot in my lab by a fellow scientist." Jonas smiled at Janet. "Can I leave?"

"We'll take care of him Janet," Daniel smiled. "All you have to do is clear him and we can get him out of here."

"He needs to stay here for tonight," Jack said firmly.

"I agree with you Colonel," Janet nodded. "Jonas, consider yourself a guest of the SGC."

Jonas nodded in defeat. "Okay, I surrender. *Now* can I have some Fruit Loops?"

"No," Janet said, "but you can have some of this nice painkiller."

"You enjoy giving those, don't you?" Jonas asked, wincing as she shot him up.

"Everybody has to have a hobby," Janet grinned. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a few things to take care of." She turned to Daniel. "Care to help me Doctor Jackson?"

Daniel nodded to her. "For however long you need me. I'll see you later Jonas. Be nice Jack."

"I'm always nice Daniel."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"So, Jack, uh, Colonel, sir...how are your knees?"

"You got shot in your lab?" Jack asked incredulously, ignoring Jonas' question. "By another geek? And what body part got shot?"

"My arm. Janet said it went clear through. Doctor Winser, the ass in charge of the science core, wasn't happy that I was allowed to return to Kelowna. He and a few others made that very clear to me."

"What others?" Jack prompted.

"Oh, those that petitioned the council to have me executed for treason." He couldn't help the smile. "Kinsey would fit in well."

Jack felt the corner of his mouth twitch. He did *not* want to smile. He wanted to be angry and tell Jonas how much Jonas hurt him by leaving. "The dog missed you," he muttered.

"I missed the dog." Jonas was hesitant with his next words. "I missed you."

"You left," Jack said flatly.

"I didn't know what I wanted, and then the word came from Kelowna requesting me and I used it as an excuse to leave." He stifled a yawn. "I really want to get out of here."

"Get some sleep. You know Fraiser won't let you out of here unless you get rest."

"You'll come back, right?" Jonas' eyes were half shut.

"Yeah, whatever." Jack turned to leave.

"Kelownan's only have sex to reproduce. I'd never been touched before."

Jack paused mid-step. "Never?" He got no response and turned around. Jonas had fallen asleep. "We're definitely going to talk later." He found Daniel having coffee with Janet. "No coffee after one am or you're up all night." He turned to Janet. "Jonas is asleep. He *is* going to be okay, isn't he?"

"I can let him go tomorrow," Janet smiled. "*If* he has somewhere to go."

"He can come home with us," Daniel said.

Jack opened his mouth, then shrugged, nodding.

"You know the routine, right?" Janet asked.

"Yeah," Jack sighed, "meds, fluids, rest, yadda...." He pulled Daniel to his feet. "Come on. Home."

"But Jack," Daniel pouted, "aren't you going to beat up Major Tristan? He was mean to me."

"I'll deal with it tomorrow Daniel. Good-night Janet. Go home Janet." He dragged Daniel toward the door, prying the coffee cup from Daniel's fingers. "No more coffee."

They walked to the elevator in silence and rode up the same way. When they got to Jack's truck, Jack handed Daniel the keys. "I'm too tired to drive. Just leave your car here."

Daniel nodded, took the keys, the two getting in the truck. Daniel started the engine, smiling at Jack. "I'm sorry I was working late."

"I won't yell at you for working late again."

"Tristan wouldn't have opened the iris." Daniel pulled out and drove through the front gate.

"And Jonas would be dead." Jack leaned his head against the window. "He just told me Kelownan's only have sex to reproduce. He'd never been touched before me."

"I thought you knew Jack," Daniel sighed. "You *never* read the reports on the cultures we visit, do you?"

"I skim them," Jack replied. "What's your point?"

"It was in the report about Kelowna that they sent prior to our visit. They don't have sexual relations for pleasure. It's forbidden."

"And if ya get laid?"

"Jail time in most cases. Jonas let you do something that he was raised to believe was wrong."

"Wonderful," Jack muttered. "Just peachy."

When they got home, Jack just went upstairs, kicked off his shoes and went to bed with his clothes on.

Daniel came upstairs, seeing Jack laying there dressed. He shook his head and decided to stay dressed as well. He lay down, watching Jack stare at the ceiling, pulling Jack's arm out and crawled in, cuddling close. He smiled as the arm tightened just a little. "It'll be okay Jack. You'll see."

When Daniel got up the next morning, Jack was already gone, leaving him a short note that Lou was picking him up, that he had paperwork to do and he'd see Daniel later.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

By the time Janet came into the infirmary the next morning, Jonas was gorged on fast food that Teal'c had brought him.

"What in God's name did you feed him?" Janet asked, seeing the wrappers strewn about.

Jonas grinned at her. "Two Whoppers, onion rings, fries, and a chocolate shake. Oh, and a Hershey pie."

"For breakfast?"

Teal'c raised an eyebrow at her. "The commissary was out of Fruit Loops and Burger King is open twenty-four hours."

"Can I go now?" Jonas asked. This time when he sat up, there was no dizziness. "I hate being in here."

"Welcome back Jonas," Sam walked over, giving him a hug. She showed him the bag of food. "I got your favorites. Two Whoppers, onion rings, fries, and a chocolate shake. Sorry, but they were out of pies."

"So that's where you went this morning," Janet smiled. "And you're too late. Teal'c already fed him."

"I'll eat more," Jonas grinned. "I'm still hungry."

"You've had enough," Janet said, snatching the bag away. "Now let me check your vitals."

"You're not going to give me another shot, are you?" Jonas whined. "I don't want another one."

"Not if you behave," Janet warned.

"Can I have some clothes?" Jonas asked. "I can't exactly walk around in a hospital gown."

"I will find you something, JonasQuinn," Teal'c smiled. "And I will bring you tacos and nachos when I return."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It was well into the afternoon before Janet released him, into Daniel's 'custody'.

As they walked to the elevator, Jonas gave Daniel a small smile. "Where's Colonel O'Neill...Jack?"

"He's...catching up on paperwork."

"Oh."

"Jonas, you have to understand. Jack's a little...."

"I know," Jonas nodded.

"He'll be home later."

"Home," Jonas repeated the word. "Is it still my home?"

"It never stopped being your home."

"Does he want me there?"

"Yes, he does," Daniel smiled. "And don't let him tell you any differently."

"Do *you* want me there?"

"If I didn't you'd still be in Napolean's torture chamber. I mean, the infirmary."

For the first time in what seemed like forever, Jonas genuinely laughed.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Sir," Sam came into Jack's office, "are you going home soon?"

"Why?" came the snarled response.

"Daniel left with Jonas already. I sort of figured that you...." She sighed. "Colonel...."

He finally looked up at her.

"I don't know what went on before Jonas left, but you can't hide in here. Jonas is back and you need to deal with whatever happened."

"You don't know what happened Carter, so just leave it!" He went back to staring at his computer.

She closed the door. "Okay *Jack*, and yes I called you Jack, Jonas was asking for you this morning. He wanted to know where you were. It seems that you told him you'd be back to see him and never showed up. He's hurting and you're not helping any."

"*He* is hurting? Major, do you know what he did to me when he left? How *he* hurt *me*?" Jack took a deep breath. "Sam, maybe you don't realize it, but I have feelings also. I don't show 'em, but they're here."

"I know Jack, but is hurting Jonas *now* making you feel better? Is it some sort of revenge thing?"

"What?!"

"Revenge; hurting him now in retaliation for his leaving."

Jack couldn't answer her, he couldn't even look at her.

"That's what I thought." Sam opened the door. "Go home Colonel. Not too many people get a second chance. You've had two of them: once with Daniel and now with Jonas. Don't screw it up." She closed the door behind her.

Jack went back to his computer, but he couldn't concentrate. He knew Sam was right; he couldn't hide at the base forever. It was time to go home and deal with everything.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Jack pulled into the driveway, got out of his truck and headed to the front door. He was about to put his key in the lock when he heard the shouting in the backyard. Walking around, he peered over the fence, seeing Jonas playing with the dog.

"You'll never learn how to fetch, will you?" Jonas laughed, throwing the ball, watching Molly pick it up and run away with it. "You're supposed to bring it to me." He chased her for a minute, then slipped, falling on his side and grabbing it in pain.

Jack reacted automatically; he ran over, helping Jonas to his feet. "You okay?"

"I'll live." Jonas forced a smile.

"Come on." He helped Jonas inside, seeing Daniel in the kitchen.

"What happened?" Daniel asked.

"He fell," Jack said.

"I slipped," Jonas corrected.

"Same shit," Jack retorted. "Either way, he hurt himself."

"I put his pills on the nightstand in the guestroom," Daniel said.

"I don't want them. I'm fine."

"You can either take them," Jack said, "or you can go back to the infirmary."

Jonas just nodded and let Jack take him to the guestroom. The moment they got there, Jonas almost fell on the bed. "It does hurt," he admitted, "a little."

Jack pulled off Jonas' shoes, shaking his head. "I think a bit more then a little." He got a glass of water from the bathroom, walked to the bed, sat down and opened the bottle of painkillers. "A few days and you'll be good as new."

Jonas swallowed two pills, reading the label. "This stuff would knock out six Jaffa on crack."

Jack couldn't help the snicker. "Just take the meds and quit with the wisecracks."

"All my things are gone...." Jonas lost his train of thought as his eyes began to close. "Stuff works quick." He slumped forward and Jack caught him.

"You get some sleep." Jack lay him down, stroking the hair from his forehead. "I have to take care of a few things."

"You'll come back this time, won't you Jack?"

"What?" Jack was a bit confused.

"You said you'd come back to the infirmary, but you didn't."

"Jonas...."

"I don't want to be alone."

"Scoot over." Jack crawled in, taking Jonas into his arms. "You won't be alone anymore."

"Don't go," Jonas whispered, almost asleep. "Don't leave me 'lone."

Jack watched Jonas' eyes close all the way, heard his breathing deepen. He tried to move, but Jonas held him tighter, burying his face in Jack's chest. "Hush. I'm here," he soothed, rubbing Jonas' back until Jonas fell asleep.

"Jack?"

Jack glanced at Daniel, standing in the doorway. "He's sleeping again."

"Janet said he'll be okay. 'Just a flesh wound'," Daniel smiled. "You can't turn off your feelings, can you?"

"If that's your way of asking if I still love him...no, I can't turn them off. I wanted to Danny. Just make them go away."

"Why?"

"Because once I loved someone and I kept loving him after he was gone. I didn't want to feel that pain again."

Daniel came over, bending down to give his lover a kiss. "I love you too Jack. And by the way, you look like shit. Why don't you go to sleep?"

"Maybe for a little while." He tried to move again, but got another whimper from Jonas. "He's not letting me leave."

"Then stay with him."

"I love you Danny."

"I know Jack."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Jack's eyes slowly opened as he heard the crying, turning on the lamp and getting a good look at Jonas' face.

Jonas had puffy eyes and tear-stained cheeks. "They blew up my house. Everything's gone."

"We'll...I'm sure we can replace everything."

"You don't understand. My mother...I had a few vids of her from before she died. They're all gone now. She was so pretty. I was glad to find them when I went back."

"I thought...I finally read the *entire* report your people sent before we went there. Along with the no-sex 'rule', it also says that the state raises children."

"Not all," Jonas answered. "Some, like my mother, keep their children. She was what you would call fun-loving. Not like me. She worked in the labs, but she made weird stuff like smelly soaps...." He smiled. "And I mean *smelly*. She used to call me stiff, but I knew she loved me. *Really* loved me." He paused, taking a breath. "I'm never going to go home again. I had real friends there Jack. People I won't see again."

"Jonas, you have friends here. *Real* friends."

"Sometimes all I wanted was a hug but there was no one there."

Jack pulled him close, holding tight.

"All the times I said 'I love you' and I didn't have much idea of what those words meant."

"I know," Jack murmured. "It's okay."

"When I went back to Kelowna, that's when I knew what they meant. It means hurting inside when you leave someone, crying at night because you want to be held, seeing that person's face everywhere you go. I know you didn't feel that because you had...."

"Because I had Daniel," Jack interrupted. "You're wrong. I told Daniel I wanted to stop loving you but I couldn't. Love's not something you turn on and off."

"Are you still going to take care of me?"

"I have to. Janet's orders."

"She'll kill you if you don't."

"You got it. Now go to sleep."

"You won't leave?"

"I promise to stay right here."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Jonas woke up alone and panicked. He jumped out of bed, opened the door and nearly ran Jack over.

"Where's the fire?"

"Where did you go?"

"I had to let the dog out," Jack told him, walking him back to bed. "I said I wouldn't leave, but there is no way I'm cleaning dog shit off the carpet."

"Where's Daniel?"

"Asleep. It's only six and we have the day off."

"Am I going to be able to stay here or do I have to go back to the Mountain?"

"That's up to you. Daniel doesn't mind you being here. If you don't want to share our bed, we're not going to hate you. I gotta tell you, I think I was just as freaked out as you were."

"But...you seemed so comfortable."

"You were there, Danny was there, I felt...safe." Jack watched him stifle a yawn. "You need more sleep. And don't panic if you wake up and I'm not beside you. I'm pretty much up for the day. I'll be nearby if you need me."

"Kiss me?"

Jack moved his lips to Jonas', smirked and kissed his cheek instead. "Sleep."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The next time Jonas woke, it was light out and he was alone...well almost alone. The dog was laying half on top of him, staring at him. "What?" Molly crawled up, licking his face. "Okay, okay," he laughed, "I give. I love you too." He dragged himself out of bed, put on his pants, nearly stumbling as he made his way to the bathroom. Washing up, he went into the kitchen, finding Daniel stirring a pot. "Jack didn't cook it, did he?"

"I like you too much to feed you Jack's cooking," Daniel snickered.

"I heard that," Jack said, coming into the kitchen. "Sleep good?"

"Yeah. Best sleep in a month." Jonas made his way to the pantry, searching. "AHA!" He turned around, box in hand. "Kelowna has no chocolate, no Twinkies and no Frosted Flakes. I missed Earth food."

"You missed the sugar rush," Daniel snickered.

"Yeah, that too," Jonas conceded. Daniel gave him a cereal bowl, but Jonas shook his head, taking down the mixing bowl and dumping half the cereal out. "I am *really* hungry."

"You're going to get a stomach ache," Daniel said, staring at the serving.

"No I won't."

"Daniel," Jack sighed, "I once watched him eat an entire box, along with pancakes, eggs, toast and home fries, which he washed down with a half gallon of chocolate milk. He eats more then Teal'c at a buffet."

"Do you have pancakes?"

"There goes my food budget," Jack sighed, getting up and looking in the freezer. "How many?"

"Six should be enough. Oh, how about bacon? And toast? Got peanut butter?"

"No eggs?" Jack asked sarcastically, placing the pancakes in the microwave.

"If it's no trouble, I'll have four."

"You gotta watch him eat Daniel. And he has a cast iron stomach too."

"If he eats your cooking, I'm not surprised."

"Very funny." Jack wrapped his arms around Daniel's waist, turning him for a kiss. "Love you."

Daniel shoved him back. "Go away Jack. You smell. Take a shower."

"He does smell...he smells good," Jonas laughed as he dug into his food.

"Nobody likes a suck-up," Daniel fired back.

"I do," Jack chuckled, watching Jonas wolf down the food. "That's your problem Danny. You never learned how to suck up."

"True, but I did learn to suck."

"What do you suck at Daniel?" Jonas asked innocently. "Everything I heard about you says that you always knew what you were doing."

"Jonas, all this time with Jack and you never learned sarcasm?"

"No. Jack tried to teach me once, but he said I was too analytical to get it. Could you explain it to me?"

Jack placed the pancakes in front of Jonas and Daniel shooed him upstairs to shower. "Jonas, I wasn't talking about sucking as in...doing something wrong. I was talking about...*sucking*."

"I don't get it."

Daniel sighed and glanced down at Jonas' crotch. "*Sucking*. Get it *now*?"

"Oh." Jonas finished his pancakes. "Is this all there is to eat?"

Daniel just stared at the empty bowl and plate. "You go shower too. You smell just as bad as he does."

Jonas stood up, snickering. "YeahSureYouBetcha."

"Smartass Kelownan," Daniel muttered as he cleaned up the table.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

SG1 sat in the briefing room with Jonas and General Hammond.

"The Kelownans have requested you return to assist in further negotiations," Hammond told him.

"I'm not going back," Jonas said flatly.

"The Kelownan high council insists that what happened to you was out of their control and that they need you." Hammond paused. "And I told them that once they harmed one of my people, we were no longer interested in anything they had to offer." He smiled. "Now, I have here a request signed by SG1. It seems that they feel that four people are not enough for a first contact team and should be increased to five. I've gotten the approval and if you'd like, you can...join them."

Jonas looked at Daniel, who grinned at him, then back to the General. "I'd like a salary sir."

"I think that can be arranged." Hammond stood to leave.

"And a car," Jonas added.

"Alright," Hammond agreed, halfway to the door.

"And...." Jonas started.

"Don't push it Mister Quinn," Hammond warned. "SG1 is on stand down until you are fully recovered and ready for a mission. Oh, and on a different note, I'll expect to see you at our next poker game." He left them, happy for the first time in a long time. Between Daniel and Jonas, Jack would be a wreck.

"Can we go home now?" Jonas asked Jack.

"You can go home with Daniel." At Jonas' look, Jack added, "I still have a job. And if I don't finish approving the requisitions, Daniel's not getting that new laptop he needs."

"We'll wait," Daniel told him. "We have to get Jonas a new ID."

"And I'd like to show you the computer model of the X-304," Sam added.

"And I," Teal'c intoned, "have a pass to tonight's revival showing of 'Alien' at the cineplex and am escorting MajorFallon. In the interim I have some new marines to...spar with. I shall see you later JonasQuinn."

"Major Fallon?" Jonas thought for a moment. "Isn't she the one with the big...."

Teal'c actually smiled at him. "Yes."

"After you get the ID," Sam smiled, "you know where my lab is."

"You don't have to do *all* the requisitions today, do you Jack? You can do some tomorrow, can't you?" Daniel pleaded.

"Daniel...." Jack sighed as the puppy-dog eyes got to him yet again. "Okay. We'll leave at six for dinner."

"By five, Jack. Rush hour traffic is horrible."

"By five Daniel. Satisfied?"

Daniel kissed him on the cheek. "Not yet." He dragged Jonas out of there quickly, Jack shaking his head in defeat yet again, heading to his office.

God he was glad he hadn't had to face Daniel in combat. One look from those bright blue eyes and he would have surrendered.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

At five o'clock Jack heard the knock at his door and looked at his paperwork. "GO AWAY!"

"Time to leave Jack," Daniel sing-songed, peeking his head in.

"Daniel, I just got hit with Siler's requisitions for office supplies. I'm going to be quite a while longer. You and Jonas go eat."

"It's okay sir," Jonas said softly, from behind Daniel. "We can all eat together tomorrow night. There's plenty of time for us."

"Yeah, okay," Jack said absentmindedly, going back to his paperwork. "Plenty of time." He heard the door close, signed another requisition and glanced up at the photo of Daniel he kept on his desk, the one he had taken after Daniel returned. He had purposely put it there to remind himself how precious life was and how short it could be. Jack mentally smacked himself and made a quick call to the surface, advising Sergeant Bender to tell Daniel and Jonas to wait for him.

Twenty minutes later he reached the surface, smiling at the younger men. "Pizza okay?"

"With anchovies," Jonas nodded.

"Pineapple," Daniel added.

"How about plain cheese?" Jack asked them, getting two nods in return. "Good."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

They had been sitting in the booth for about twenty minutes and Jack was already groaning to himself. He quickly knocked back two beers as he listened to the two scientists talking. God, it was going to be a long night and he wasn't getting any attention; in fact, he was being downright ignored. He had forgotten how involved in conversations Daniel could get. It was *not* one of the things he missed after Daniel ascended. And Jonas, well, he'd never been able to shut Jonas up.

Daniel was babbling about some ancient culture or another, and Jonas answered him, and before long the two men were chatting happily about the family tree of Ra and Apophis.

Jack flirted with the waitress, figuring *that* would get their attention, but no, they just kept talking. At least they shut up when they ate. He watched Daniel's tongue slide out to grasp the cheese dripping down and his pants shrunk three sizes. He was quickly deflated as Jonas swallowed and began to give his response. The moment Jonas took another bite, Daniel started again.

It was like a tag-team match.

And Jack was going insane.

The waitress came, brought them the check and gave Jack her phone number. Jack smirked, until Daniel snatched it out of his hands, returning it to her with a glare that had her backing away.

Jack pulled Jonas out of the booth, Daniel paid and followed them out. "So, who wants to go home?" They headed for the truck, Daniel pulling Jack away from the driver's side. "Give me the keys, Jack. Four beers." He opened the door. "Get in the truck."

Jack shoved Jonas to the passenger side, then climbed in. "I want to be in the middle," he snickered.

"I just bet you do," Daniel replied. He climbed in, started the engine and felt the fingers on his thighs.

"Ever make out in a truck?" Jack whispered, blowing in Daniel's ear. Daniel pushed him away, right against Jonas, who felt hot breath on his cheek. "Buckle up Jonas." Jack buckled him in, making sure to cop a feel.

Daniel gave Jack another glare, then pulled out into traffic. It was a nightmarish ride home. He was just glad it was a weeknight and the roads were almost empty. Jack kept trying to grope him, achieving success on every other try and Jonas was a backseat driver. Then Jack put on the radio, which was tuned to the opera station.

Jonas switched on the rock station.

Jack turned it back.

Jonas put on country music.

Jack growled, switching it back to 'La Boheme'.

Jonas waited until Jack was sticking his tongue in Daniel's ear and switched to the teen station, the horrid sounds of Britney Spears coming into the truck cab; Jonas put back the opera.

Jack slid one hand between Daniel's legs, feeling Daniel's dick twitch.

"Stop it Jack!" Daniel pushed Jack's hand away. "You're gonna get us into an accident."

Jack grinned to himself, his right hand sliding between Jonas' legs. He undid Jonas' pants, sliding down the zipper when the aria hit a high note, his hand finding it's way inside, easing under the waistband of the briefs, fingers touching bare flesh. Jack stroked gently, pulling the thickening cock out, bringing his head down and swallowing Jonas whole.

"Jack!" Jonas managed to gasp out, before his head fell back against the seat, eyes drifting shut.

Daniel glanced over when Jonas gasped and nearly had a heart attack. His eyes bugged out of his head and he glanced back on the road, swerving to avoid the guard rail. 'Eyes on the road, eyes on the road. Kill them later, kill them later.' He repeated the phrases again and again, concentrating on the driving.

It was kind of tough though, with the whispers of "Jack...Jack...so good...yes...oh please...gonna...OHHH!"

Jack seemed to have it timed perfectly. The moment he finished licking Jonas clean and tucking him back into his pants, was the moment Daniel pulled into the driveway.

Daniel parked, shut off the engine, facing the two men. "I can't believe you did that!"

Jack noticed the fear on Jonas' face and chuckled. "Relax kid. His bark is worse then his bite...usually." He grinned at Daniel, licking his lips, grabbing Daniel by the shirt, pulling him close. Jack kissed him hard, tongue sliding between Daniel's lips, one hand carding in Daniel's hair, the other sliding behind his neck. Daniel tried to pull away, but Jack moved forward, tongue deeper. His hand moved down, stroking Daniel's clothed erection, squeezing a few times. "Let's go inside."

Daniel and Jonas both nodded mutely and the three headed out of the truck. Jack guided the other two upstairs, straight to the bedroom, resting his hands on Jonas' shoulders. "I know that you're not comfortable with the three of us together, so I'm not going to push it," he whispered. "I want you to make love with Daniel. Just the two of you. I think you need to get used to each other before we can...."

"Have a menage-a-trois," Jonas blurted.

"Exactly," Jack nodded.

"And what about you Jack?" Daniel asked, almost accusingly. "What do you get out of this?"

"Me? I'm going to have some peace and quiet, take the dog for a quick walk then catch up on the scores on ESPN wrap-up." Jack stepped out of the room. "Play nice boys." He shut the door behind himself.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Jonas and Daniel stood there, looking at each other.

"So, Daniel, have you ever done this before?"

"A threesome? Uh, well, to be honest, no."

"I thought you had?"

"I kind of figured that it would be easier for you and Jack if that's what you thought. I *am* more...flexible and open-minded."

"And you don't feel weird, um, being here without Jack?"

Daniel sat down against the headboard, slowly nodding.

"Me too," Jonas added, sitting at the edge of the bed.

"Maybe we could...." Daniel hesitated, "I'd like to kiss you."

"Do you *want* to kiss me Daniel, or are you just doing what Jack said?"

A slow smirk came to Daniel's face. "I *never* listen to Jack. You should know that."

"There's only been Jack for me," Jonas said softly, lowering his eyes. "I've never even had a woman."

"Don't feel too bad," Daniel smiled. "I've only had two. Sha'uri and Sarah."

"You slept with Jack's ex-wife?!"

"No, you dunce! Sarah Gardner." His face fell. "Osiris."

"Sorry."

"S'okay."

"By the way, Daniel, you did kiss me. The day I left, in your office. When you said goodbye."

"But that wasn't a real kiss."

"Well it certainly wasn't fake."

"Can I kiss you now?" Daniel asked hopefully.

"I guess." Jonas moved forward, face inches from Daniel's. "Are you sure about this?"

In answer, Daniel leaned forward, lips soft on Jonas'. Jonas moved into it, hands resting on Daniel's shoulders, slowly opening his mouth, Daniel's tongue slipping inside. When they broke apart, both were grinning.

"That was nice," Jonas told him.

"Let's do it again," Daniel replied, going for another. Lips inching up to Jonas' ear he whispered, "You do know that Jack is outside the door, don't you?"

"Yeah," Jonas nodded. "Kiss me again?"

"Yes...." a soft moan from Daniel's lips as his mouth merged with Jonas' again, both falling into a passionate kiss and not paying any attention to the fact that they were rolling off the edge of the bed.

*WHUMP*

"OWW!"

The door flew open, Jack standing there, staring at them. "What happened?!"

"Nothing Jack," two voices answered him in tandem.

"I thought you were walking the dog," Daniel snickered.

Jack ignored him, kneeling down. "So, you've never been in a threesome Daniel?"

"Uh, no." Daniel got up, sitting on the bed.

"Good. Then the three of us can all experience it together." He smiled softly, eyes meeting Jonas'. "Don't be afraid."

"I'm not," Jonas smiled back.

"Yes you are."

"Maybe a little," Jonas admitted. "What if...."

Jack helped him to his feet, turned and sat, pulling Jonas beside him. "Do you remember the first time we...the first time I touched you?"

Jonas ducked his head. "I was afraid."

"Did I hurt you?"

"Yes."

"You hurt him Jack?" Daniel asked, staring.

"At first," Jonas clarified.

"I didn't after that, did I?" Jack asked softly.

"No."

"What did I promise you?"

Jonas looked at him. "You said you would take care of me."

"Trust me now, like you did then." Jack kissed him, untucking Jonas' shirt, pulling back. "Show Daniel how you used to undress for me."

Jonas looked over at Daniel and turned a deep crimson. "No. That was for you, Jack."

"Please?" Jack was growing hard at visions of Jonas slowly undressing, throwing his clothes around like a stripper.

"No."

"I'll strip for you then." Jack stood up and pulled his shirt off, throwing it in Jonas' face. He brought his fingers to his mouth, licking them, playing with a nipple, pebbling it, doing the same to the other. All the while his eyes didn't leave Jonas'. His shoes were off a moment later, unsnapping his jeans, lowering the zipper just enough for him to get his hand inside. He played with himself, still touching his nipples, chewing his lower lip, tongue edging out.

Daniel pulled *his* shirt off, leaning forward to remove Jonas', lips on Jonas' shoulder, down to his chest, mouth covering a nipple. Jack quickly moved back to the bed, taking the other nipple between his lips. Both men felt Jonas falling back and assisted, each taking a hand and pushing him onto his back.

Daniel kissed his way down, undoing Jonas' pants, getting up to dispose of Jonas' shoes and socks. The pants and briefs followed, leaving Jonas naked before them. "Now you Jack."

As Jack got up, Daniel's lips covered Jonas', his hand rubbing Jonas' dick, feeling it harden. Jack returned, laying beside them. "Your turn Danny." Daniel got up, but before Jonas could say anything, Jack's lips were covering his, Jack's hand fondling him.

Daniel returned, kneeling between Jack's legs and put out his hand to Jonas. "This is going to be nice." He grabbed Jonas and pulled their mouths together again, feeling Jonas tense up. "It's okay," Daniel repeated, "relax and enjoy it."

Jonas pulled away slightly. "I can't."

Daniel pulled him close again. "Yes..." Another kiss, deeper. "...you can." Jonas couldn't help it. He melted into the kiss, it felt like fire coursing through him. Daniel started to kiss everywhere he could reach, Jonas whimpering with sudden need, Daniel whispering, "Shhh, we'll take care of you."

This time his hand reached out to Jack, who took it, and allowed himself to be drawn beside them. A kiss from Daniel and Jack felt a hand in his hair, pushing his mouth down Jonas' body, until it reached his dick, which was standing erect. Jack moaned and swallowed Jonas, and Jonas jumped from the sudden sensation and pleasure, bucking up at Jack.

"Relax," Daniel whispered, kissing Jonas again.

Jonas felt Jack's mouth on his dick, Daniel's fingers stroking his cheek. Then those fingers over his lips and he sucked them in, swirling his tongue around them, hearing Daniel moan with pleasure. Opening his eyes, he saw that Daniel's other hand had moved to his own dick and he was stroking himself. "Please...."

"For you," Daniel whispered, pulling Jack away. He moved between Jonas' legs, slowly stroking Jonas' inner thighs, watching the play of emotions. "I won't hurt you."

"I know."

Daniel gentled two fingers in, stroking slowly, pushing a little deeper each time. His eyes met Jack's, who grabbed the lube, taking Daniel's dick in hand, stroking him until Daniel was slick and ready. Daniel spread Jonas further, and he slowly entered, watching Jonas' eyes fly open at the touch, seeing the look there.

Fear.

Jack noticed too and knew why. He leaned down, his tongue licking Jonas' lips. "I do want this Jonas. I want you and Daniel to make love." His lips met Jonas' and Jonas met his kiss. Feeling Daniel enter him further, he tensed up again, but Jack just pushed his tongue deeper and Jonas finally let himself fall into the sensations, breathing deeply, allowing himself to be loved.

Daniel was moving as gently as he could, but he was finding it difficult to keep up the slow pace.

Jack was sucking on his tongue and Jonas' movements against Daniel became wilder, thinking he would pass out when Jack's hand grasped his cock and began to stroke slowly.

Jack watched Daniel's face, knew when he was *there* and kissed Jonas as hard as he could, almost stealing his breath. Then Daniel was shouting his completion and Jonas was coming over Jack's hand.

"Wow," Daniel said, panting. "That was...it was...damn Jonas, that was wonderful." Jack shifted and Daniel lay his lips upon Jonas'. He pulled back as he felt the tears on Jonas' face. "Did I hurt you?" He was a little panicked; that was the last thing he wanted to do.

Jonas shook his head. "I shouldn't have left that night. I didn't know how it would feel."

"I'm going to assume you liked it."

Jack was watching when it suddenly occurred to him that he hadn't come yet. He'd been so caught up in watching the other two, playing with them, that his own orgasm, or lack thereof, had been forgotten.

"Jack? You didn't...."

"It's okay Danny."

Daniel crawled over. "No, it's not." He took Jack's dick in his hand, running his tongue up and down the length, kissing the tip, sucking on it as he slowly sucked down to the root.

Jonas knelt beside them, kisses to Jack's neck, up to his ear, warm breath blowing.

It was enough for Jack, who pulled Jonas' lips to his before exploding down Daniel's throat.

Daniel swallowed what he could, licking his lips as he moved back, a stupid grin on his face. "That was good."

"Sleep?" Jonas murmured in Jack's ear.

"You tired?" Jonas nodded, trying to hide a yawn, but failing. "Go to sleep. We'll have plenty of time to play tomorrow." Jack lay him down, smiling as Jonas pretty much passed out. He turned to say something to Daniel, but saw Daniel was in the bathroom and heard the gargling. Laughing to himself he went in, watching Daniel swishing Scope around his mouth.

"I don't mind...you know, but I hate the aftertaste."

"Some linguist you are; you still can't say 'blow job'."

Daniel looked over Jack's shoulder. "What happened?"

"He's tired."

"So am I."

"Well I'm not," Jack told him, getting a wet cloth, going back to the bed, wiping the dried come from Jonas' body, kissing him on the forehead. "Love you." Jonas just grumbled and turned over, wrapping himself in the sheet.

"And now, I *am* going to catch the sports wrap-up on ESPN." Jack kissed Daniel softly, tucking him in. "You get some sleep also, my love."

"Mm-hmm," Daniel muttered, almost asleep. "G'night Jack. I Love you."

"I know Danny. I do too."




Epilogue:

"Colonel O'Neill, have you seen Major Tristan?"

"You mean *Airman* Tristan?"

"It wasn't his fault. He was following orders." Hammond paused. "What did you do?"

"He's...offworld at the moment."

"Offworld? Dare I ask where...and why?"

"The Unas sir. Colonel Edwards needed assistance."

"I see. And when will he be returning?"

"Oh, I don't know. From there, he'll be going to the Jaffa training camp."

"Jack...."

"And then it's on to P3R-671. Kinda cool there this time of year."

"It's an ice planet."

"Yes sir, and from there he goes to...."

"From there he comes back here," Hammond said firmly. "You can't keep doing this. Just because someone has words with Daniel...or Jonas...I need my people here."

"But sir," Jack whined, "he...."

"I have issued a memo that as far as matters of the Stargate, Doctor Jackson's authority is on the same level as yours and mine."

"When did you do that?"

"The memo should have been in your email this morning. Oh wait," Hammond chuckled, "you have a constant problem of 'getting your memos', don't you?"

"I think I received that one sir." Jack turned to leave.

"Jack, regarding your current living arrangements...."

"Don't worry about it sir. Thor already paid a visit to the President explaining how the rest of the galaxy was very open-minded and that he should be also."

"Very good Colonel. Dismissed."

Jack left, sighing. He was too sore to sit today and his back was killing him. He was ready to go home and soak in a hot bath.

"Jack!"

He heard the two voices in tandem and smiled to himself.

He wasn't going to be taking that bath by himself.



FIN