Title: Not Forsaken

Authoress: The Huntress

Email: Huntress62@aol.com

Pairing: Jack/Jonas, Jack/Daniel

Rating: NC17...First Time

Archive: Area 52, WWOMB

Summary: Jack discovers Jonas; Daniel returns....

Spoilers: Forsaken, Meridian

Authors Note: I wrote about Daniel's return prior to the S7 premiere....

Disclaimer: Jack is not dense. He actually has an IQ of 223, but doesn't want anyone to know...and so much for disclaimers.

Not Forsaken
by The Huntress
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Jack was ready to leave the Mountain, but went to his computer at the last minute, pulling up the SGC video system, going over the security tapes for the last few days. He had to know what exactly happened between Jonas and Tanis. Jonas had made some crack about being suspicious of a girl who kissed on the first date, and Jack looked him up and down, needing to know who kissed who. He just wasn't sure *why* he needed to know.

Jonas and Tanis in medical. Nothing there. They talked, and smiled at each other, and every time Jack saw Jonas smile at her he unconsciously snarled.

Jonas and Tanis in the halls. Nothing there either. Except Jonas taking her by the arm when she stumbled, then smiling softly and asking if she was okay.

Jonas and Tanis in Jonas' lab. Jonas with an armful of artifacts. Tanis walking over to him, kissing him. Jonas kissing back if only for a moment.

'He kissed her,' Jack sneered, narrowing his eyes at the vid. 'Why is he kissing that bitch? I take care of him, not *her*. I'm the one who loves him....' That thought stopped him short. "O-kay Jack," he said aloud, "back up a minute here. Since when did the word love enter in to the same sentence as the name Jonas?" He glanced down at the screen. "Since you saw him kissing a woman, that's when." He thought for a moment. '*Do* you love him Jack? I think. Nope, sorry, wrong answer. Do...you...love...him?' Jack nodded to himself, answering aloud. "Yeah, I do. And just when did that happen? Shit Jack, now you're talking to yourself."

"Colonel?"

Jonas' voice, and he quickly shut down the PC, looking over his shoulder at the younger man. "What?"

"Major Carter said that you wanted to read the report." He handed it to Jack. "The General said I did a good job and that I deserved a night out. Teal'c mentioned something about Jell-O wrestling."

Jack blinked at him. There was no fucking way he was allowing Jonas to go to one of those matches. The younger man would probably get conned by Sam or Janet into going up against one of the Amazon wrestlers. Jonas writhing in the Jell-O with a woman. Not a pleasant vision for the good colonel. "How about dinner at Antonio's? You like Italian, don't you?"

Now it was Jonas' turn to blink in surprise. Yeah, Antonio's had some of the best food in Colorado Springs, and yeah, pasta was one of the few Earth vices he had picked up. But Antonio's was a 'couples-only' restaurant. Sam and Janet had taken him there one night, wanting him to experience *their* favorite place and to taste the fine cuisine. There were candles on the tables, violinists, cozy booths. "Antonio's?" Jonas cleared his throat, wondering why his voice had cracked.

"Get changed and I'll meet you at the elevator in twenty minutes." He hustled Jonas out of there, while he took the report to the general's office. There was no need to read it. He knew Jonas was just as anal in his reports as Daniel had been.

Jack paused mid-step. Daniel. Would he be betraying Daniel if he and Jonas became lovers? How could he even contemplate it? Such a short time ago he had blamed Jonas for his lover's death. Now, not only did he think he was in love with him, he wanted to take him to bed. 'If I did Danny, could you forgive me?' A small smile came to his face. His Daniel had the world's biggest heart. Daniel had told him to 'be happy', and now he understood the meaning of those two words.

It was okay to love again.

He'd once said that their love didn't take away from the love Daniel had for Sha'uri, or the love Jack had for Sara; It was their's alone. Just like what he was sure he was feeling for Jonas right now. His smile turned into a smirk. 'Now I just have to find out if you like boys, Jonas Quinn.' He handed his report to the general, heading to the locker room himself. He realized Jonas wasn't in there, realized he had five minutes to shower, change, and get to the elevator; he did it in four and a half.

As he rounded the corner, he slowed down, seeing Jonas standing there, waiting for him. Jack noticed that he appeared to be nervous, bouncing on his heels, looking at his watch.

"So Jonas," Jack smiled, "what do you like to eat?"

"Everything, sir."

The elevator doors opened, Jack letting Jonas get on first, fighting the urge to grab Jonas' ass, looking so good in the blue denim. He let the silence grow as they rode up, changing elevators at level fifteen. They got onto the second elevator, and Jack finally spoke. "You and Tanis sort of hit it off, huh?"

"I thought we did," Jonas answered, turning his head away, staring at the wall. "I thought she liked me. I was wrong."

Jack took Jonas' chin in hand, turning his face back. "It'll be okay. We'll go out, have a good dinner, and see what happens after." The doors opened and Jack got off the elevator, noticing Jonas was standing still. "Come on."

"Yes sir, colonel," Jonas nodded, following.

They got in the truck, and Jack turned to Jonas. "Look, we're going out to eat, and colonel is fine, but the sir has got to go. People will wonder."

"Wonder about what?" Jonas asked.

"That you call me sir because...." Jack had a sudden vision of Jonas on his knees begging to be fucked, calling him sir at the moment Jack....Jack composed himself. "We'll make it simple. Just call me colonel."


By the time they arrived, Jack saw how tense Jonas was. While they waited for their table, he began to massage the younger man's neck with one hand. By the time they got seated, Jack's other hand had joined the first, rubbing Jonas' shoulders. Jonas, for the first time in his life, felt more then awkward. He almost bolted when he saw the booth. But before he had a chance to move, Jack pushed him in, sliding into the opposite side.

"What's your pleasure?" Jack asked, clearly leering at Jonas.

"I-I don't know. You pick." Jonas buried his head in the menu.

"Jonas, Jonas you can look at me. I was just teasing you. Honest." Jonas slowly looked up, seeing the gentle smile on Jack's face. "Now, what do you want to drink? Red or white?"

"Uh, aren't you supposed to decide on your wine after you choose your meal?" Jonas asked innocently. "Like red for meat or something like that?"

"I'm no connoisseur," Jack grinned, "so we'll just have beer."

Jonas looked over the menu. "I'll have spaghetti and meatballs."

Jack stared at him. "Jonas, you are in the best Italian place in Colorado and that's what you want?" Jonas nodded, and so did Jack. When the waiter came over, Jack ordered a pitcher of beer and placed two orders of spaghetti and meatballs, grinning at Jonas. "It sounded good." Jonas finally smiled. "See that! Is smiling so hard for ya? Now, what do you want to talk about? Anything you want Jonas."

"I was working on a new Naquadariah experiment with Major Carter and...."

"No. Not work related. You can talk about anything but work."

And Jonas did. From cartoons to who Rachel was going to pick on 'Friends'.

Jack couldn't get a word in edgewise and he was enjoying each and every minute of it.

Beer came, followed by dinner, which was wolfed down by both hungry men.

"Dessert?" Jack asked. When Jonas nodded, Jack called over the waiter. He ordered pie and coffee for himself, and smiled at Jonas.

Jonas smiled back. "Chocolate cake and milk."

Jack nearly fell out of his chair laughing at the look on the waiter's face, but kept his calm and cool colonel facade up. He just shrugged. "You heard the man." The waiter left, and Jack grinned. "You like milk?"

"Yes sir...er, colonel. I especially like chocolate milk. We don't have that on Kelowna. There's a lot of things you have here they don't have." He stopped talking as their dessert was brought.

Jack, for his part, didn't say anything either. Something was bothering the younger man, and Jack intended to find out what it was. Antonio's was not the place. Both men went for the check when it came, but Jack won, taking out his military issue VISA. "We'll just explain that we needed to talk about business and let the government take care of it."

"But we didn't talk about business," Jonas pointed out.

"Okay, then. Jonas did you do an experiment with Major Carter today?"

"Yes."

Jack smirked. "Business talk."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Jonas was watching the road. "This isn't the way to the mountain sir."

"No, we're going to my place before I take you back."

"Your place?"

"Yeah. I have to walk the dog and feed her. I should have done that first, but my stomach said otherwise."

"Oh, okay sir."

Jack sighed again. "Jonas, even Teal'c calls me 'Jack' when we leave work."

"I know sir, but you told me a long time ago to *never* call you Jack. Right before you threatened to rip my arms off for touching Doctor Jackson's stuff."

"That was months ago."

"I like my arms."

They were stopped at a light, and Jack turned to him. "Do you take everything literally?"

"Only the things you say, sir."

The light changed, and Jack hit the gas. "Jonas, don't be afraid of me. And please call me Jack when we're off duty."

"Okay sir...Jack."


Jack opened the front door, the dog running up to him, trying to get out. "Hold it a minute you. Sit." Molly lay down, while Jack got the leash. He came back, and she sat up. When Jack opened the door, Molly bounded out, nearly dragging him along. "Heel." Molly continued to drag him out. "So much for obedience training. We'll be back in a little while. Make yourself at home. You can turn on the TV if you want."

Jack came back a while later, to find Jonas studying a can of Eukanuba. "Did you know that this is more nutritious then people food?"

"Molly likes pizza, but the vet says she needs actual dog food to stay healthy." He opened two cans, dumped them in the bowl, and they watched the dog gobble it up.

"They should put that stuff in those wretched MRE's."

"Probably taste better too." Jack watched as Jonas stifled a yawn. "Why don't you stay here for the night?"

"I guess so. But I have to call Teal'c and let him know."

"Why do you have to call Teal'c?"

"He sometimes checks up on me, to make sure I'm okay."

Jack cocked an eyebrow at him. "Why wouldn't you be okay?"

"Nothing sir...Jack."

"Did you shower before we left base?"

"No."

"Then you shower, and I'll call him and let him know." Jonas nodded. "Good. Towels in the hall closet. Everything else is in the bathroom." As soon as Jonas was in the shower, Jack called the base. "Hey big guy. Just wanted to let you know that Jonas is staying with me tonight. He's tired, I'm tired, etcetera."

"Thank you for calling O'Neill. I would have been concerned if I had not seen him in his quarters."

"What do you do Teal'c? Read him bedtime stories?"

"I...it is nothing O'Neill."

"That's what Jonas said. T, what is it you're not telling me?"

"Jonas has requested I not say anything."

"Don't make me order you to tell me Teal'c, because I will."

"I ensure that the marines do not...beat on him."

"What do you mean, 'beat on him'?"

"Have you not noticed that he does not shower with us when we return from missions? That he waits until we are done?"

"He's shy," Jack answered, waiting for the other shoe to drop.

"He has been injured a few times."

"By the marines? Does Lou know about this? He's in charge of those jarheads. And Janet should have reported bruises."

"I...backed him up when he claimed to have fallen in the shower, walked into a door, and slipped in the commissary. I have known JanetFraiser a long time. She did not question me, although I do not think she believed me."

Jack sighed. He was doing a lot of that tonight, he realized. "I'll have a talk with Lou, and we'll put a stop to this. And...thanks for watching out for him."

"O'Neill...Jack...do you have feelings for JonasQuinn?"

"Yeah, I think I do Teal'c. No, scratch that. I know I do. Don't ask me how or when it happened, because I couldn't tell you."

"This is a good thing. Daniel once said you had a big heart, filled with love, even though you did not show it often. It will be good to see you happy again. And I believe DanielJackson would have approved."

"Ya think?"

"YeahSureYouBetcha." Teal'c hung up the phone, a genuine grin on his face.

"T, buddy, you've been hanging around me too long." Jack hung up the phone, and heard the shower go off a moment later. He looked down the hall, seeing Jonas come out, a towel wrapped around him, quickly going to the guest room. Jack followed swiftly, wanting to get a look at the bruises. "Jonas?"

Jonas turned, seeing Jack, and quickly moved the towel around to cover most of his body. "Yes Jack?"

"I just had an interesting talk with Teal'c."

"I need to get dressed."

"Show me." Jack's tone was firm and left no room for argument.

Jonas swallowed hard. "Show you what sir?"

"What they did to you."

"I don't know what you're talking about sir. I think I should go back to the base."

"Jonas, Teal'c told me. I made it an order. Now, please. I need to see." Jonas reluctantly nodded, and removed the towel. There were black and blue marks on his back, his sides, and upper legs. "Christ Jonas, why didn't you tell me?"

Jonas covered himself again and sat on the edge of the bed. "They said you wouldn't believe me, that you're military and so are they, you're human and I'm not. They said I killed your best friend and that...you'd help them. They leave me alone when Teal'c's around, but when he goes off base with you...."

"You still should have told me. And I'm surprised Teal'c let them live."

"He doesn't know *who* they are," Jonas said. "I wouldn't tell him. And I won't tell you either."

"Jonas, I wouldn't hurt you."

"Wouldn't you?" Jonas asked, eyes accusing. "My first night at the SGC, you gave me a bloody nose in the locker room."

"That was then. I was still angry over what happened with Daniel. You've, uh, proven yourself more then once over the past few months."

Jonas' eyes softened. "I did?"

"If you didn't, I wouldn't have kept you as part of SG1." Jack felt his face growing warm, and nearly smacked himself when he realized he was starting to blush; it was not something the colonel did very often.

"Is something the matter colonel? Your face is getting all red."

"Yeah, something's the matter! I love you!" Jack's eyes widened at his declaration. "Whoa! I said it. Can't take it back now."

Jonas was also taken aback, but for a completely different reason. "You can't love me. It's not possible."

"Why not?" Jack was mildly offended.

"Because you're a man, and I'm a man, and men don't...you know."

"Love each other."

Jonas nodded.

"Jonas, you've been here for months. You've watched TV. Haven't you ever seen 'Queer As Folk'?"

Jonas shook his head.

"'Will and Grace'?"

Another shake.

"'The Crying Game'?" Jack shivered at the thought of that particular movie. One of the actors reminded him of Ra. The first time he'd seen it again, after that first mission, he'd thrown a beer bottle through the TV.

"No, why?"

"Jonas, on this planet, men, uh, do."

"With other men?!" Jonas was shocked.

"Yep."

"How?"

"How? Well, Jonas, they...they...." Jonas' eyes were staring at him, wanting an answer. "Aw, Hell, might as well go for it." Jack leaned down and covered Jonas' mouth with his. He finally let Jonas up for air, grinning at him. "I hate this bed. How about we move to mine? It's bigger." Jonas' eyes grew wide. "Look, we'll just lay down together, nothing more. Maybe I can hold you for a while. Would that be okay?"

"I have to get dressed."

"Oh, yeah, of course," Jack said. "Well, you do that and then you come to my room."

Jonas came in a few minutes later in tee-shirt and underwear, and Jack smiled at him, pulling back the blanket. Jonas crawled in, Jack covered them, then put his arms around the younger man, laying Jonas' head on his chest, holding him close. "I won't let them hurt you anymore."

"Thank you Jack."

"You're welcome Jonas. That's what us bigger guys do."

Jonas' head shot up. "Are you insinuating I can't take care of myself?"

Jack pushed his head back down. "Jonas, even I'd have a hard time with three marines. And if you tell anybody I said that, I'll force you to eat Teal'c's cooking for the next month."

"Yes sir."

"Jack."

"Okay Jack."

"Good. Now go to sleep." He placed a kiss upon the top of Jonas' head, rubbing his back until Jonas fell asleep.

****************

Jack couldn't sleep. He turned on the lamp and looked Jonas over, hands wandering the sleeping man's body, wanting to take away each bruise he touched; he stopped counting at nine.

"Jack?"

"I'm sorry they did this to you."

"You have nothing to be sorry about. You didn't do it."

"I should have known. I'm second in command of the most important military base on the planet. I'm supposed to know what goes on there." He paused. "Jonas, do you know which men did this to you? Was it always the same ones?" Jonas ducked his head, slowly nodding. "You have to tell me."

"I can't."

"Why?"

"They said they'd kill me if I told. I'm afraid of them Jack. I don't want to die."

"Jonas, they're not going to kill you. They're going to have to go through me and Teal'c, and I'm sure Sam and Janet also. And nobody messes with Doctor Napoleon and lives." Jonas mumbled something. "What was that?"

"Why is your hand on my ass?"

Jack pulled his hand away as if he'd been burned. "I didn't mean...yeah, I did. I want to touch you. Can I?"

Jonas glanced at the hand now on his shoulder. "You are touching me sir."

"JACK!"

Jonas rolled off the bed at the shout, smacking his head on the floor. "Jack. Okay, I'll call you Jack."

Jack rubbed his hand over his face in frustration and leaned over the side of the bed, putting his hand out. "Get over here." Jonas got back into bed and Jack pulled him up so he was laying atop Jack's body. "I could get used to this." He smoothed back Jonas' hair, winding his fingers through it, and pulled Jonas down for a slow, deep kiss. One hand slid down Jonas' body, inside his underwear, grabbing his ass, one finger teasing along the crease. He felt Jonas' body stiffen, quickly moving his hand away. "Relax for me." He kissed Jonas again, and this time when Jack moved a hand to Jonas' ass, the younger man just moaned. "That's it. Just feel what I'm doing to you. No thinking." His other hand moved down, both hands caressing Jonas' ass, pushing his body up again. "Can I undress you?" Jonas nodded, and Jack flipped them, so Jonas was under him. Moving to his knees, he slowly pulled down Jonas' briefs, tossing them aside. "Sit up so I can get your shirt off." The shirt foll! owed the briefs onto the floor, and Jack got a good look at Jonas' body. "My turn." He pulled off his boxers, smiling down at the younger man, who looked a bit frightened. "Jonas, if you don't want this, just say so. I won't force you into anything."

"I want this Jack, I'm just afraid."

Jack was very careful. One wrong move and he knew Jonas would be out of there in a heartbeat. He nuzzled Jonas' neck, kissing his way along a shoulder, down to his chest. He laved a nipple, hearing Jonas' breath hitch, moving to the other, worrying it between his teeth. "Shh, calm down." Lips moving further down, until his mouth reached Jonas' groin. Taking Jonas' cock in hand, he lapped at the tip, before suckling a bit. Jonas nearly jumped off the bed. "You like?" Jonas just moaned again. "I'll take that as a yes." He licked around the tip, sucking again, raising his head, grinning at Jonas, pressing his weight down to hold Jonas still, and swallowed him to the root.

"JACK!" Jonas lifted his head up, took a look down, "Oh my...." and collapsed back to the bed. Before he could stop them, his hands wound in Jack's hair, holding his mouth down, reveling in the pleasure. "Jack...I don't...I never...I can't...YESSSS!!" He came like a tsunami, vision blurring, nearly losing consciousness at the moment of release.

Jack drank him down like a starving man, which wasn't far from the truth. It had been months since he felt like this, months since he felt his heart open, months since he let anyone in. He had been so closed off, so shut down since Daniel had left. He had forgotten what it felt like to actually *feel* again. But one look at the man beneath him and he remembered. He dragged himself up over Jonas' limp body. "Hey, you alive?"

Jonas was still trying to catch his breath. "I don't know. Am I?"

Jack grinned again, took Jonas' face in his palms, licking his lips. "I'm gonna assume you never had a blow job before. Would that be right?"

"Uh-huh."

"Want a taste?" Before Jonas could answer, Jack pressed his lips hard on Jonas', tongue pushing inside, sucking Jonas' tongue deep. Jack finally let him up for air, turning him, kisses down Jonas' back, settling between his legs again. He kneaded Jonas' ass, slowly spreading him. Jonas stiffened again, turning his head to look at Jack, eyes widened. "No, not yet. You're so tense I'll hurt you. I don't want to do that." He leaned down, placing a kiss on each cheek, breath hot on Jonas' crack. "Nice ass." Jack's final words before his tongue dove in, lapping deep, hearing a shout. "Oh yeah, you like *this*."

He tongue fucked Jonas until Jonas was begging for more, pushing back at him, moaning Jack's name. Jack reached for his nightstand, pulling out lube, shifting back, one last kiss to Jonas ass. Squeezing it onto his fingers, he pressed his palm against the small of Jonas' back, holding him still. "Real important you stay relaxed." He pushed one finger in, his free hand smoothing a path up and down Jonas' back. After a few minutes, he added a second. When Jonas pushed back onto his fingers, Jack added a third, scissoring them, spreading him as best he could. When he was satisfied that Jonas was as loose as he would get, Jack moved his fingers out, resting his cock at the hole. "I need you to take a deep breath and let it out." Jonas did as he was told. "That's it. Another one. Keep doing that." He pulled Jonas to his knees, spread Jonas' cheeks, slowly easing in, hearing the 'pop' as he got inside.

"Hurts...." Jonas whimpered.

"It'll be okay. Just keep breathing like I said." Jack slid further in. "God, I *never* felt anyone so tight. Jonas, relax...please."

"Jack, I can't...hurts too much. Please stop."

Jack was too fargone to stop now. "I'm almost there. Calm down." Jack was finally sheathed, rubbing his hands up and down Jonas' back, hearing the soft sobs. He covered Jonas' back, leaving kisses on his neck, softly whispering. "Hush. It'll be okay. I promise." Jack twisted his hips, brushing Jonas' prostate, hearing the gasp. "You want that again?" Jack hit the spot again, getting a shout this time. "You like how that feels?" Another thrust, another moan from Jonas. "Want more? Harder?"

Jonas shoved back in answer, nearly throwing Jack off.

Jack pulled out almost all the way, teasing the hole with the tip of his cock. He paused a moment, then thrust back in, knowing he was already at the edge. "Jonas, I can't hold it. Ahh...." Another thrust, and he grasped Jonas' cock in his fist, jerking him off hard and fast. "Come on...oh yeah...you're there...I can feel it...let it go...ahhh...yeah...OH FUCK YESSS!" Jack finally caught his breath, slowly pulling out, collapsing on his side, looking into eyes that were almost lit, and the biggest grin he had ever seen. He couldn't help but grin back, and pulled Jonas into another long, sweet and slow kiss. Too exhausted to get up, he grabbed a few tissues, and cleaned them as best he could. He lay Jonas head on his chest again, stroking his hair. "You gonna be okay?"

Jonas looked up. "Yeah Jack, I think I am. And do you really love me?"

"Yes, I do."

"Why?"

"I don't know. You like hockey and chocolate ice cream. You like to peek in the women's locker room after hours. Yeah, I know about that. Hey, does Lieutenant Tigh really have 44D's? Or does she stuff her bra?" Jonas blushed. "That's what I thought." Jack smiled at him. "Jonas, are you ready to tell me who's been hurting you?"

"You won't let them kill me?"

"You have my word." Jonas told him, and Jack kissed him again. "They'll never touch you again."

"Jack?"

"Yeah?"

"I...I think I love you too."

"Really?"

Jonas grinned at him. "YeahSureYouBetcha."

Jack turned off the light, pulling Jonas close. "Why does everybody keep stealing my lines?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Jack and Jonas arrived at the base the next morning, greeted by Teal'c as they got to level twenty-eight.

"You are well Jonas?"

"Never felt better," Jonas grinned at him. "But I think I'll be standing most of the day." Teal'c frowned at Jack. "No Teal'c, it's okay."

"Yeah," Jack nodded. "If I'm lucky, I'll be the one standing tomorrow." Jonas blushed. "Ya know, you blush more then is healthy for a man your age. Now why don't you go to your lab, and do whatever it is you do during the day. Upgrade the computers or something. I'd like ESPN on mine. I have to take care of a few things."

"But sir...."

Jack looked around, shrugged at Teal'c, and kissed Jonas softly. "Teal'c will stay with you."

"I'd rather have Janet," Jonas chuckled.

"As would I, JonasQuinn," Teal'c nodded. "We shall go see her and explain that you will have no more...accidents. O'Neill, if you need assistance, I am available."

"I'll keep that in mind T."

Teal'c and Jonas headed to Janet, while Jack went to his office, making a quick call to Lou Feretti. A few minutes later, he headed for the briefing room, barged in, grabbed Lieutenant Stader by the collar, lifted him out of the chair and punched him in the face.

"COLONEL O'NEILL!" General Hammond yelled.

Jack didn't even hear him. He pulled Stader to his feet and hit him again, knocking him over the table, diving over it, pounding Stader's body. The rest of SG11 pulled him off, but by that time, Stader had a bloody face.

"What the Hell is going on here colonel?" Hammond asked. "Do you want a court martial?"

"Ask him what he and his friends did to Jonas."

The general was confused. "What does Mister Quinn have to do with *this*?"

"They've been beating on him. He's got so many bruises I lost count."

"He's crazy," Stader said, getting to his feet.

"I'm crazy?!" Jack spat out. "Maybe you'd like to have a chat with Teal'c about it. Because *he* would love to speak with *you*."

Stader narrowed his eyes. "I don't know what kind of stories that fucking bastard's been telling you, but they're lies."

"No they're not," Lou said, standing in the doorway. "I just had a chat with Parsons and Wilbur. You guys have been beating up Jonas every chance you get."

"Daniel Jackson was my friend," Stader said. "Quinn killed him."

Lou shook his head. "Daniel Jackson was the most gentle person I ever met and he never held a grudge. He'd be disgusted by what you did." He turned to the two SF's. "Get him out of here."

They each took hold of Stader, and promptly banged his head into the wall.

"Oops." Sergeant Westin smiled at Jack. "Daniel was a good guy. A lousy poker player, but a good guy." He glared at Stader. "Teal'c wants to talk to you."

Hammond cleared his throat. "Sergeant, I would appreciate it if Teal'c didn't have a...talk with him. Or the other two."

"But sir...."

The general shook his head. "You can't court martial a dead man."

"Yes sir. Doctor Fraiser would like to speak with him also."

"Then bring him straight to her," Hammond replied, smirking at Stader. "Me personally, I'd rather take my chances with Teal'c." He dismissed Feretti and SG11, closing the door, leaving him and Jack alone. "Can I assume that you and Jonas....?"

"Am I that obvious sir?"

"Only to me Jack. Don't panic." He smiled. "Off the record, I'm happy for you. On the record, I don't need to remind you of 'don't ask, don't tell', do I?"

"No sir. If anyone asks, Jonas needs to learn more about Earth and the best way to do it is living off base with someone who can watch him."

George nodded. "Daniel would have approved."

"That's what Teal'c said."

"Great minds think alike." Hammond opened the door. "Dismissed colonel."


Jack figured Jonas would be in his office about now, so that was where he headed. He found the younger man sitting at his desk, and was happy he got a smile. "You okay now Jonas?"

Jonas nodded. "Janet was happy I wouldn't be in the infirmary so often anymore. And she and Teal'c wanted to know if I'd be moving in with you."

"And what did you tell them?"

"I said I didn't know. Do you want me to move in with you Jack? Sorry, we're on duty...sir."

Jack shut the door, locking it. "Yes, I want you to move in with me." He stood behind Jonas, rubbing his shoulders. "Yes I love you." He leaned down, kisses to Jonas' neck. "And call me Jack when we're like this."

Jonas' head fell back, exposing his neck. "Jack...." Jack sucked on a spot, ready to leave a mark, but moved away. "Did I do something wrong?"

"Jonas, I want to mark you, but you've got so many bruises. I don't want to give you any more."

"Why do you want to mark me?"

Jack nearly gave him a smarmy remark, before realizing the question was totally innocent. "Kinda silly, but...just to let people know you're taken." Jack settled onto Jonas' lap, facing him. "I'll save it for another day." He took Jonas' lips in hunger, hand cupping the back of Jonas' head, sucking Jonas' tongue into his mouth.

"Sir...Jack...I have work to do. I have to...."

"We're taking the rest of the day off. Hey, I'm 2IC. I can make those decisions."

"Okay. Can we go to the zoo?"

Jack cocked an eyebrow at him. "We're taking the rest of the day off and you want to go to the zoo?"

"Yes sir...Jack. They have pandas and giraffes, and I read that they even have kangaroos. I saw a photo of one in a book. Can we go?"

"The zoo, huh?" Jack grinned, standing up, pulling Jonas to his feet. "Okay Jonas. The zoo it is."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Four months later....

George Hammond looked down into the embarkation room, mouth dropping open, focusing on one person. Daniel. Doctor Daniel Jackson.


Now, while the SGC was dealing with the return of their previously ascended archaeologist, Jonas Quinn was on a mission with SG7. Four days later he returned with them and was told about Daniel. What everyone neglected to tell him was that Jack had taken Daniel back to his house. So Jonas did what he had done for the last four months. He went home...to Jack's house.

He entered quietly and walked to Jack's bedroom. He heard noise inside, turning the knob, the door opening slowly....

Jack was laying on his back, Daniel kissing down his body. "Missed this Jack. More then anything. Missed touching you, feeling your warmth."

"You're a sap, you know that?" Jack pushed Daniel onto his back. "And I missed it also." He kissed Daniel hard, fingers carding through Daniel's hair, sealing their lips. He broke the kiss, looking down into Daniel's eyes. "Get on your stomach." Daniel did as he was told, and Jack grabbed the lube. "Mine Danny. Always mine." Quickly coating his fingers, he shoved inside Daniel hard, nearly cumming from that sensation alone. A few more thrusts, and he was close to losing it. Pulling his fingers out, he guided his cock to the tight hole, shoving deep, hands holding Daniel wide, watching his dick disappear inside. His head fell back as he filled Daniel, pulling out, thrusting back in. Reaching down, he took Daniel's cock in his hand.

"JACK! OH YEAH, GIVE IT TO ME!!"

Jonas just stared, mouth dropping open.

"DANIEL...DANNY...I LOVE YOU!!" Jack pounded harder, feeling the wetness over his hand, releasing his seed inside Daniel...he nearly greyed out from the sensation. Finally empty, he pulled away, falling onto his back. "Damn Danny, that was...fuck."

Daniel was catching his breath. "I need a few minutes to recover Jack. And I love you too."

Jonas backed away. Everything Jack said was a lie. Caring about him, taking care of him, *loving* him...all just words. He wasn't paying attention to where he was going, backed up to the edge of the stairs, and took a tumble down, knocking over a vase as he tried to break his fall.

Thirty seconds later, Jack was standing over him in a pair of boxers, gun poised, ready to shoot. "DAMN IT JONAS! WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING?!" He put the safety on, putting his hand out to Jonas, surprised when Jonas batted his hand away and stood up on his own.

"I'm *fine*! I have to go now. I was a mistake, an error on your part. You have Doctor Jackson back and you don't need me."

Daniel was there now, looking from one man to the other. "Jack, you and Jonas...."

"Danny, I was going to tell you, honest I was."

As the two of them talked, neither noticed that Jonas was backing away. When the door slammed, and the picture fell off the wall, Jack ran outside, but it was too late. Jonas' car was halfway down the street. He went back inside, slamming the door behind him.

"Jack?"

"I'm sorry Daniel. I should have told you." Jack snorted. "I never even told Jonas about us. The time never seemed right."

"Jack, I didn't expect you to stay celibate. It's okay."

"Really Daniel? You're not angry?"

"Two things Jack. One, I wouldn't have said it if I didn't mean it. Two, I'm *never* to be 'Daniel' when we're home."

"I *do* love you Danny. But Jonas...I don't think he's ever loved or been loved before." Jack sat on the stairs. "I promised him I wouldn't hurt him. God knows what he's thinking right now."

"You know Jack, Jonas is kinda easy on the eyes. Maybe we could...."

"Danny," Jack interrupted, "are you suggesting a threesome?!"

"Why not? He loves you, I love you, and it appears you love both of us. So what's the problem?"

"A threesome?" Jack repeated. "A threesome. Jesus Danny, you do realize that at my age that might kill me?"

"Yeah Jack, but what a way for you to go."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Hey," Jack said, walking into the lab.

"What can I do for you colonel?" Jonas asked, not looking up.

"For starters, you can look at me."

"I have work to do. We can talk later."

"Jonas, please."

"I've requested a transfer to SG7. Major Parker says they can use me."

"LIKE HELL THEY CAN!" Jack's voice made Jonas jump. "Jonas, you're a member of SG1. General Hammond already said that we're now gonna have five members."

"I left some clothing in your house. You can bring it tomorrow."

"Ya know, sometimes I feel like I'm talking to Daniel. You don't pay attention to me." He grabbed Jonas by the arm, turning him around so they were facing. "You were *not* a mistake." His lips lowered, and he pulled Jonas to his feet, not giving the younger man a chance to escape. "Not a mistake." The words were moaned as his lips pressed upon Jonas', arms holding tighter, pushing Jonas against the wall. "Me, you and Daniel can share. Danny's real open-minded. He likes everything."

"Colonel...."

"Didn't I tell you..." Jack nuzzled his neck. "...that when we're like this..." Jack kissed his way up to Jonas' mouth. "...to call me Jack?"

"Yeah, call him Jack, Jonas," Daniel chuckled, standing in the doorway.

Jonas tried to push Jack away, but Jack held steady, deepening the kiss. When he finally let Jonas up for air, the younger man was gasping for a breath.

"We're gonna work something out," Jack said. "For now, you and Daniel can work out who sleeps on the couch and who sleeps in the guest room."

Jonas and Daniel looked at each other.

"I don't think so," Daniel said, shaking his head.

"Me neither," Jonas added.

"Jack, you sleep on the couch, and me and Jonas will share the bed."

"What?!"

"That's acceptable," Jonas said.

"Not to me," Jack growled.

"Jack," Daniel said, "your bed's big enough for six people."

"Yeah," Jack nodded, "and the three of us will all fit."

Jonas was staring at them. "The three of us?" His voice went up a few octaves.

"Jonas," Daniel started, "do you know the meaning of the phrase 'menage-a-troix'?" Jonas shook his head, and Daniel grinned at him. "Now *this* is going to be fun."


FIN