Title: Life is Uncertain...Have Dessert First

Authoress: The Huntress

Email: Huntress62@aol.com

Pairing: Jack/Daniel

Rating: NC17...First Time, PWP

Archive: Area 52, The Alpha Gate

Summary: Jack and Daniel have dinner

Spoilers: None

Thanks to Saint Sharon for both the beta and the title....

Disclaimer: Mine? No. Jack belongs to Daniel and Daniel belongs to Jack....

 

Life is Uncertain...Have Dessert First
by The Huntress
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Is dinner ready yet?!" Jack yelled from the living room.

"Keep up the whining flyboy and I add a secret ingredient to *your* portion!" Daniel yelled back.

"What?"

"Arsenic."

"Ha-ha," Jack sneered. "You lost the bet, you owe me dinner. Though why you had to bring all your food here instead of cooking at your place...."

"I like your kitchen better Jack. You have all new appliances; the latest gadgets."

"You make more money then I do. How come you don't have them? Come to think of it, I've always wondered why you're perpetually broke."

"Oh, lemme see...." Daniel thought. "Greenpeace, the ASPCA, PETA, Save The Whales, the dolphins, the manatees, the elephants...."

"I get the picture Danny. But if you keep it up we're gonna have a Save the Daniel campaign soon."

"I'll be okay Jack. I always leave just enough for me." He came out with a beer for Jack.

Jack took it and laughed. "How very domestic of you, dear. Making me dinner, bringing me a beer...you gonna let me watch the Avalanche tonight, babycakes?" Daniel whacked him in the head with a couch pillow. "Aww, sweetheart, is the honeymoon over already?"

"I'm going to grate the cheese," Daniel playfully growled, muttering something about cyanide in the broccoli.

Daniel flung the shredder onto the counter. "It won't *shred*!"

"What won't?" Jack looked up from the newspaper, smiling at the sight of a frustrated Daniel.

"This cheese is impossible. It keeps getting stuck in those little crannies."

Jack raised an eyebrow at him, folding up the paper, joining Daniel in the kitchen. "Okay Danny, let the master take over." Taking the cheese block from Daniel's hand, Jack glided it up and down, the cheese grating perfectly. "Now is that so difficult?" He handed it back to Daniel who tried again, breaking the block in two. "No. You're trying too hard." He chuckled as he lay one half on the counter and placed the other in Daniel's hand. "I don't know why you can't grate a little cheese block. Now, first lesson." Jack placed one hand on the grater, the other over Daniel's. "Go a little slower." He moved their hands down and up a few times. "See, you need to keep a smooth motion. Up and down. Up and down."

Daniel's mind began to wander, hearing nothing but Jack's voice....

*****

"Back and forth, again and again." Jack's breath was at Daniel's ear. "Don't hold it tight. Be gentle and make it last. You want the cheese to be just right." Blowing softly into Daniel's ear. "Oh yeah...just like that." Jack began to grind his hips, his erection filling his jeans, tongue licking Daniel's ear. "I want you."

"Huh?" Daniel's eyes widened, as his jaw dropped open. "Jack, what...why...."

Jack released Daniel's hand, nuzzling Daniel's neck. "Who...you." Sucking hard at one spot, he brought forth a purple bruise. "What...make love." His hand began to unbutton Daniel's shirt. "Where...everywhere, starting in the kitchen." Jack pulled Daniel's shirt off, kissing Daniel's shoulder. "When...now." Both hands now on Daniel's shoulders, he turned him so the two were facing. Jack slowly lowered his head, his lips resting upon Daniel's. "Why...because I love you." Jack's lips sealed themselves over Daniel's, not giving the younger ma n a chance to react. His hands swiftly moved to Daniel's waist, unbuttoning his jeans, sliding his hands down the rear, cupping Daniel's ass. "Mine." The word was soft, yet had such a possessive undertone that Daniel could only nod. "Now pay attention...."

*****

"Danny? You with me here?" Jack's voice jolted Daniel out of his brief daydream.

Daniel turned, his face flushed, a small smile on his face. "Yeah, I'm here. I was just thinking."

Jack backed away, grinning. "Be afraid, be very afraid. He's thinking."

"I think we should go back to the Jell-O matches on Saturday," Daniel said out of the blue.

"Not after last time."

"Aww Jack, how was I to know she was Lou's sister? And you copped a feel too when you wrestled her." He raised a knowing eyebrow at Jack.

"Maybe." Jack couldn't help the grin. "Yeah, yeah. Okay. I did. Now if you don't need any help, I'll kindly go back to my paper." He turned and started back to the couch.

"Wish you'd touch me like that."

Jack's head whipped around. "What?!"

"Umm, I said...I...." Daniel hesitated, lowering his eyes. "I wish you'd touch me like that." Daniel stared at his feet. "I love you Jack." It came out before he could stop it and he winced, waiting for the fallout. The response he got however, was more than a bit unexpected.

"Good, because I love you too," Jack answered, matter-of-factly. "Now, can I get back to the paper?"

Daniel looked up, watching Jack's back. "I said I love you."

"I heard you," Jack replied, sitting back on the couch. "Ooh look, The Incredible Hulk opens tomorrow."

Daniel put down the cheese block, walked over to his best friend/CO, and snatched the paper away. "No you ass, I *love* you. As in *not* like a friend or a comrade in arms...I mean I do, but...."

Jack grabbed the paper back and continued to read. "Yeah, I know. And for your edification, I perform better on a full stomach than on an empty one. So get that sweet ass into the kitchen and finish making our dinner and maybe I'll fuck you into oblivion later."

Daniel stood there, staring, mouth wide open. "You...fuuu...."

"Yeah." Jack smiled. "I'll fuck you into oblivion. *After* I'm fed."

"Fuck me now."

Jack looked up, eyes widening as Daniel pulled off his shirt in one smooth movement. The paper slid from his hands as Daniel's pants came undone, sliding off their owner's body. "Then again, an appetizer doesn't hurt." Jack reached out with both hands, grabbing Daniel around the waist. He pulled Daniel closer until the tip of Daniel's cock was at his lips. Looking up, he met Daniel's eyes, licked his lips and swallowed Daniel's cock in one swift motion.

"Jack!" Daniel thought he was going to fall over but Jack held him steady.

For his part, Jack was lost in the taste of Daniel. The scent of Daniel. Daniel's very being. So many years of hidden lust finally allowed release. One hand shifted around, a finger smoothing a line down Daniel's ass cheek. Pulling his mouth from Daniel's cock, he quickly sucked on two fingers, saliva drenching the digits before removing them, and deep throating Daniel again. One finger caressed its way along the crease of Daniel's ass, teasing the tight hole, slowly easing inside. Hearing Daniel gasp, Jack added finger number two, pausing his movements as Daniel tensed. Moving his head back, he whispered, "Did I hurt you baby?"

The soft whisper of a response. "No. I just never...." Daniel got quiet, eyes meeting Jack's.

"Never been touched by a man? I'm the first?" Daniel nodded. "Good." Jack swallowed Daniel again, pulling back to suckle on the tip before deep-throating. Sliding his fingers deeper, he began to search for Daniel's sweet spot....

"JACK!"

At Daniel's shout, Jack tilted his head to feel Daniel at the back of his throat. He pulled back again, this time grazing his teeth along Daniel's cock. "That feel good, lover?"

"Do it again."

"I *do* aim to please...." Once more Jack took Daniel's cock deep, fingers touching that sweet spot again and again. Jack shoved his fingers up hard, swallowing at the same time, and Daniel exploded in his mouth. He drank deeply, savoring each drop. He felt Daniel's ass contracting around his fingers, trying to draw him deeper, Daniel's fingers clenching his shoulders for dear life. Jack risked a glance upwards, witnessing the sight of Daniel in the throes of an intense orgasm. Eyes closed, biting his lower lip so hard it was bleeding, soft moans from his throat.

The vision was enough to make the forty-eight year old, have-to-be-in-control-at-all-times, hard ass colonel cream in his jeans.

Jack finally shifted back again, holding his new lover by the hips, smiling up at him. "Did you enjoy it?"

"Uh-huh," Daniel answered, with a sated drawl.

Jack glanced down at his crotch, Daniel's eyes following. "I haven't had a wet spot since high school." He grinned, heading upstairs. "Now get yourself cleaned up while I do the same, finish making dinner, and I'll keep my promise." He turned back briefly, meeting Daniel's eyes. "Oblivion, remember?"

Daniel just nodded, picking up his clothes, turned and headed to the bathroom. Instead he walked into the wall. "OWW!"

Jack's grin got bigger and he shook his head. "He's never gonna survive this." He backed up toward the stairs, eyes focused on Daniel's ass, fingers recalling how perfect those cheeks fit in his hands. He turned back to the stairs, walking into the wall as Daniel had. "Then again, *I* may not survive this."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Daniel was in scientist-mode, trying to reason things out. He was more then convinced his imagination had gone into overload. Standing in front of the mirror, he turned the cold water on, taking a deep breath, splashing his face. However, his state of undress, plus the fact that he felt somewhat sated, quickly put an end to that train of thought.

'Jack...touched me.' Daniel refused to say the words out loud, not wanting to end this dream. 'Yeah, he did, you dumbass.' Realization that this was *real*. 'Jack wants me.' Disbelief. "Nah...he doesn't want me." He didn't notice he had started to speak aloud. "Guys like Jack, they don't want geeks. They want tall leggy redheads." He pulled his pants on. "I'm a geek." He shivered. "A cold geek." Daniel was so involved in his thoughts, that he didn't realize Jack was leaning against the door.

"Let me help, Danny." Jack helped Daniel pull the shirt over his head, wrapping his arms tightly around Daniel's waist, palms resting flat against Daniel's back. Kissing the top of Daniel's head, he leaned down to his ear. "I *do* want you." A soft kiss to Daniel's lobe. "I like my lovers geeky." Jack shifted his mouth to the other ear, tongue snaking gently inside. He felt Daniel shiver and not from the cold this time. "Tall redheads get me into trouble." He heard Daniel giggle. Pulling back slightly, he cupped Daniel's chin, lifting his head so their eyes met. "You're not a geek. Don't ever call yourself that again. Understand?" Daniel nodded. "Good." He brushed his lips over Daniel's. "Two things...okay, babe?" Another nod. "One, I love you." He kissed Daniel softly, an almost chaste kiss. "And two..." Jack's stomach interrupted with a growl, and both men began to laugh. "...I do want to eat."

Daniel gave him an almost shy smile. "Oblivion?"

Jack smiled back. "And beyond."

"Will you grate the cheese?"

"If you let me suck your cock again."

Daniel's eyes went wide at that statement, his hands going straight for his zipper. Jack's hands stopped him, confusing Daniel. "But I thought...."

Jack's smile softened, taking Daniel's hands in his, kissing each palm. "Later. I *need* to eat something else and so do you. I don't want you passing out on me."

Daniel smiled back. "Can I eat quickly?"

"As quick as you want."

Daniel was like a tornado a second later, pushing past Jack and heading into the kitchen. He opened the refrigerator, tossed the cheese in, snatched up a package of turkey breast, and tossed it on the counter. "Sandwiches." Two plates and four slices of bread were quickly laid out. Daniel flung a few slices on each, handed one to Jack, and began to inhale his sandwich.

Jack grabbed Daniel by the wrist as Daniel was stuffing another piece into his mouth. "Slow down. You're going to choke. I'm not going anywhere." Jack picked up both plates, moving to the table. "Get us a couple of beers, would you?" Daniel got the beers, joining Jack at the table. "Now relax. Eat, drink, and enjoy your dinner, such as it is. Trust me, it's better without a growling stomach."

Daniel nodded, and ignored every word, scarfing down his sandwich in record time, staring at Jack impatiently. "Jack, you're eating slow on purpose, aren't you?"

"I'm enjoying my dinner, *such as it is*," Jack smiled, slowly chewing. "You know, you're kinda cute when you're impatient."

Daniel narrowed his eyes, snatched Jack's plate away, and planted himself in Jack's lap. "I think you've eaten enough."

"Does this mean I get dessert?" Jack asked.

Daniel nodded as he brought his lips to Jack's.

"You get whatever you want...."


The End