Title: Game Two - Daniel's Friday Game

Author: Yragg

yragg@btopenworld.com


Link:
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/arkadia/game2.htm


Series: Games - 2 of ?


Rating: NC-17


Fandom: Stargate SG1

Pairings: Jack/Daniel

Category: PWP

Spoilers: None.


Warnings: Exhibition and Voyeurism, Bondage, Discipline, Domination and Submission.

Summary: Jack's secret fantasy comes true, but just how does Daniel know what it is?


Notes: Huge thanks go to Saz, Cats and Eos for the ass kicking, brilliant beta and de-Briting without them this would still be on my 'puty. Feedback would be appreciated.


Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 is an original MGM, Greenburg/Anderson, Gekko, Top Secret, Kawoosh! production and the Goddess know who else. Any material relating to Stargate SG-1 is for entertainment only, and is in no way meant as an infringement on copyrights. The depiction of the characters as gay is not meant as a reflection on the personal lives of either Michael Shanks or Richard Dean Anderson.

Archive: ArKAdia, A52, The Cartouche, WWOMB. Others ask first.

 

Game Two - Daniel's Friday Game

By Yragg

 

As I get back to the hotel room I shout, "Lucy, I'm home," dropping my case at the door. Damn, that never gets a laugh outta him, don't know why I bother.

Waiting for a reply, I kick off my shoes and start to toe my off socks. I walk over to the adjoining door and knock, no reply. I must have finished my meeting before him. I move over to the bed and notice an envelope on the comforter, his writing on the front reads,

Open and obey the instructions to the letter, do not deviate as I'll know and you'll have to suffer the consequences.

Curious and excited I open the envelope as instructed and pull out a single sheet of hotel headed paper, it reads:

Do not shower.

Go to the closet. Take out and change into the following:

I feel the excitement grow within my chest as my heart begins to beat faster.

Black Jeans

White Tee Shirt

Black Socks and Boots

Short Black Leather Jacket

Sunglasses (yours)

As soon as you have changed leave the hotel, turn right at the entrance, follow the street till you get to the corner of Argyle's Pet Emporium, turn right, continue till the first set of lights, turn 90 degrees and cross. At the newsstand ask the vendor for 'The Envelope'.

Start moving now!

Automatically I move toward the closet. Fuck, he's playing, and I feel how my cock wants to play too. I chuckle as I see that he's moved the clothing on his list to one side, he's taking no chances, but I'm wondering what he's got in store for me that needs this level of planning and the wondering's making me harder.

Damn it O'Neill, stay on track or you'll never get these freakin' buttons undone! Ahh, screw the buttons anyway, just rip the freakin' shirt off, drop trousers and get movin'!

I reach for the hanger. As I do, I smell the day's worth of sweat from my armpit: being in a financial briefing with the heat and strip lighting has done me no favours, but of course he knows that.

I grab the hanger as it hits me - he wants me commando, there's no underwear on the list or the hanger. I flick my thumbs under the waistband of my boxers and push them to my knees as I step out of them. Quickly, I give my cock a squeeze and pull a couple of times. C'mon Jack, no time for this now. I take the jeans and bend to put them on. Fuck, I'm hard and they're waay tight. I catch sight of the bright, shiny teeth of the zip. Shit. Bastard, he knows I'm going to have to be careful, he knows I'll be hard and he purposely picked these and not the button-fly ones. Instead of softening, I become harder. My man knows me well. I start to arrange my cock away from those dick maiming teeth and gently pull the fly up half way. I grab the tee next and quickly pull it on. It's tight, possibly a size small as it fits like a second skin. I look down and see the points of my nipples sticking out. Pulling the tee down I arrange my cock so that it has some protection from the zip and finish fastening the jeans. I get the boots from the closet and move to the bed to put on the socks and boots. As I sit I feel the tightness within the jeans, shit I'm so hard. This could get painful or even worse, embarrassing if I can't control my cock. I get the socks and boots on, take his note from the comforter and move to get the jacket that he's picked out for me. It's new, the leather is soft and smooth, as I put my arm through the sleeve I smell the leather and think sex, and know he's doing everything he can to keep me hard. I think about carrying it to cover my obvious erection, quickly I shake that idea away. I have to wear the jacket and my sunglasses. I move to the door, bend and take my sunglasses from my case, putting them on I make my way through the door.

I'm in the elevator, two women looking me up and down. I can't help but feel that they are undressing me with their eyes, but I'm not for them. I'm his and I'm gonna find out what he has planned for me. Shit, another twitch of my dick. I hope they didn't see it. Ohh fuck they did. They look at each other and they giggle, they giggle! I've never been giggled about. You're gonna regret that.

I go to reception and leave the key card to the room.

"Good evening, Sir." The receptionist says.

"Did you see the ass on that? Mark look quick! I'd give a month's salary for one night in that ass and the front... for pity's sake, I need to lie down," I hear as a whisper as I'm moving away. Sorry guys, this ass is taken, only one rider. I give them an extra swagger as I leave the entrance to the hotel. Am I feeling hot or what??

Turning right I start to follow his instructions. Eager, I pick up the pace: I need to be with him and discover what he's got planned for me this time. It's gonna be good, I know that, he's inventive when it comes to our games. Like the time -- no, I have to stop that thought right now.

Fifteen minutes later I'm standing outside the Pet Emporium, and turning right I spot the lights in the distance. I start to jog to them, eager now to see him, fuck the knees, I want him and how.

As I reach the lights I slow, cross the road to the newsstand and ask for the envelope. "Here y'are sonny," the woman says as she hands it over. It's blank and my hands start to shake in anticipation as I open it.

There's another sheet of hotel paper with his writing and a photograph. As I look at the photo, I remind myself to breathe slowly and deeply. He's there wearing a dark blue tee that's ripped over the chest. His right nipple is showing through the tear, the tee has ridden up from his tight jeans to show his navel. I can see the outline of his cock. His face looks sweaty and dirty, there's also what looks like a day's worth of stubble. He's not wearing his glasses and he has a sneering smile on his face. His hair looks as if it's plastered down with sweat as parts of it are sticking up. God he's so fuckable, instantly I'm hard again.

This is not good, this is SO not good. How the fuck can I walk like this, huh? Here's my dick, my body's afollowin'. Think, Mrs. Callozzi in the Commissary fuckin' like crazy a mink with Airman Cooper, Hammond watchin', Hammond joins in. Kinsey getting head from Harry, Kinsey on a bed waiting for Harry to nail him to the mattress, sliming about the bed, mewling in pleasure, beggin' 'n' cryin'. Yes, yes, yes, thank fuck for that! Trust Kinsey, does it for me every time.

I start to read his letter, I can hear his voice in my mind.

So far so good, you've obeyed your orders

Though I did not tell you to touch yourself did I?

What was the swagger in your step for when you were leaving the hotel?

I hope you weren't trying to catch someone's attention; you should be punished for that. Maybe I will, maybe I won't.

I must say that your dick poking up and nearly over the waist of your jeans is quite a sight, keep it up for me.

He's watching me, every move he's been watching. I surreptitiously glance around but I can see no sign of him. How did he see me in the room? He must have had a camera in the fucking hotel room, the devious little shit. I continue to read his note.

Calm down, you know I'm watching, but you'll never see me until I want you to.

Carry on till you come to the next lights, cross and turn right, at the hydrant, turn into the alley and walk down until you reach the end. Turn left and you will see a abandoned warehouse.

Enter, find me, desire me and a dream shall be fulfilled.

Fail and you shall receive nothing.

Hurry, but be careful, I wait to give you pleasure!

He's playing me like a fish on a line. I'm hooked and he's reeling me in little by little. Failure is not an option, he'll be as eager as me if not more so, hard, a sheen of sweat over his smooth silky skin, eyes filled with lust. I take a couple of deep breaths and try to settle myself; it's impossible. I'm so hard now I could knock nails in with my cock, I can feel the head coming over the top of my jeans: looking down I see a damp patch beginning to mark the white tee, the red head shows clearly through the material where it touches. What my man does to me! He can do this, only him. I need to touch myself, but I know if I do I'll be in more trouble than I can handle, the warning is there, emphatic. Do not touch, it's mine. He's watching.

As I move toward the next set of lights I start to think of what he has planned. Which dream of mine will become a reality? I have an active imagination where sex is concerned; I'll try anything once, now. Before I'd just fantasise, now I get to act them out. Who'd'a thought that the four-eyed, stuttering, self-effacing geek that I met all those years ago would turn out to be one of the horniest, sex crazed, sexually predatory people on the planet? He's brought out a part of me that's never been allowed to play, he's taught me that and a few other things as well. Damn, I'm walking down a street, a self satisfied grin on my face, a cock that just won't lie down and thinking what sexual desire my lover is gonna fulfill for me in the next few hours. Life just can't get better. This is not good, I need to concentrate, or I'll never get to that damn warehouse. The lights are in sight: I decide not to jog this time, I have a feeling I'm going to need all of my energy for what is to come. I cross and turn, the hydrant is close, and I see the entrance to the alleyway. Even with all of the desire and anticipation running through me I still assess any possible threat as I enter the alley, walking down the centre, keeping away from the piles of trash and cans.

The alley is long and there are a few men to one side, together but not together. I gain a few looks from some of them and an offer that I ignore. I have a mission and there ain't nothin' gonna distract me. I start to lengthen my stride, pick up the pace, eager in my anticipation. I need to get to him. I want to touch him, feel him, and smell him. I reach the end of the alley and turn. There it is, the warehouse.

I enter the warehouse and instantly smell sex, old and stale and fresh. It saturates the air. I hear the noise of sex taking place in the distance. He's led me to a gay cruising area. I swallow. Twice and only in my loneliest times have I been to places like this, when the need for anonymous sex overrode all. I wait 'til my eyes become accustomed to the lack of light. Cautiously I make my way deeper into the warehouse, the noise becomes louder, and I see the first men. He's not there, they don't interest me. I pass on. I start to wonder where he would be, not on any of the floors above, he'll be further back in the building, with an escape route planned just in case of a raid. That excites me, the danger of being caught, the total irresponsibility of this. My balls contract at that thought and pumps pre-come to the head of my cock, my sphincter clenches and relaxes in anticipation. I must be wrong, he's not here: I start to do a grid search of the ground floor, men are all over the place, waiting, watching, some make offers, others make blatant gestures and the promise of sex is all around me. Where is he? I know he's here. I open a door and I smell him before I enter the room.

He's there in the corner, alone, thankfully. To his right is a backpack; a piece of upholsterer's foam is on the ground in front of him. As I walk up to him he kicks it forward a couple of inches. He returns his foot to cross it over his leg; he looks at me with disdain. I take in how he looks, better than the photograph. Sweat covers his hair and face, a couple of rivulets run down from his hair line to his neck and chest, eventually disappearing behind his tee. His face is even more dusty and grimy as if he's just done ten hours on site. He's standing at a slight angle. A ray of light from the partially covered window catches his torso, reveals his blue tee ripped and grimy, and flesh showing through the tear. His jeans are ripped the length of his left inner thigh, that sweet dick prominent and long. As I look up to his face a sneer crosses his lips. Quickly he draws his lips over his teeth as a feral look replaces the sneer. He's the predator and I'm the prey.

He looks down at the foam. "Kneel."

I do as I'm told, he takes a stride forward, and I see a hole in the wall. He smiles and leans down to me from his waist. "I thought you'd never get back. I kept thinking that your meeting would over-run. Say the word and we stop. Put your hands behind your back."

As I do as he asks I put my head next to his and kiss his cheek. I feel a day's worth of stubble against my lips. I feel and hear the wrist cuffs being put on.

"You've marked your tee I see, horny are we?" he straightens up and moves to the side.

I nod my head in reply.

His hands move to the neck of my tee front and back, he twists his fists in the material and pulls from the front. I feel an initial tear, he makes it bigger till it reaches the end of the small sleeve, and he goes to the other side and repeats the move again. Only the jacket is keeping the tee covering my torso. I take a few deep breaths.

He moves back in front of me, his right hand goes to his groin. "Want it? You'll have to earn it." He squeezes hard. I see his prick lengthen and a shudder moves from my head to my ass. I take a deep breath. Which fantasy, which fantasy, I ask myself. He knows many of them but not them all, not yet.

"Yes, I want it and I'll earn it." A note of rebellion enters my voice.

"Stand up." Awkwardly I manage to get to my feet. He reaches out for the front of the tee and snatches it from my body, taking it to his face he scrunches it up and breathes deeply. A flush of excitement runs across his face. He reaches for the back and takes that as well. He rubs it in my face roughly. "Smell it, that's how you smell to me. Taste it and that's what I taste as I lick and suck on your body. It's you, your essence and it's mine to do with as I please. Just as you are, you're a possession and I own you. Here you will do as I say, do as I tell."

I can't think. I simply nod my head, my throat is constricting with excitement, and the anticipation is overwhelming. He opens out the part of the tee he's holding 'till he finds the damp patch. He sticks the tip of his tongue to it. "Eager were we? This much? Mmm, what if you have no juice left for me? I'll have to ensure that you don't get off till I know you'll have enough to satisfy me." He pushes the damp spot to my lips. "This is how you taste when you come in my mouth, again it's mine." He rubs the tee harshly over my lips as I flick my tongue out to taste myself. He's grasped my balls, squeezing and relaxing his fingers, harder and harder he squeezes as he turns me. His fingers travel up the length of my cock till he reaches the head that's still showing at my abdomen. He rubs his thumb over the head spreading the gathered moisture, pressing against the slit. I gasp, take a deep breath and...

"Eyes right."

Automatically I turn my head and look, there's a hole in the wall and four men are watching, two have their cocks out and are slowly jacking off to the scene we are playing out. He moves behind me and wraps his arms around me. I can feel his length through our jeans; he's hard, long and thick. His voice is full of lust as he asks quietly in my ear

"You want it, you need to feel every last inch of me inside you, my balls slapping against you. I'm gonna be so deep inside you I'll come in your gut."

With each word he grinds himself into my ass. His voice is a growl, deep and resonating. I can feel his heart pounding against my back: he's as excited as I am.

"For Chrissakes yes, now - fuck me. Fuck me."

"Not yet. You'll have to wait and pay."

His hand moves to my ass, he's gently teasing me, then I feel a draught of cool air on my skin. He's opening the stitching on the seam, more of my ass comes uncovered. He kneels behind me and works faster at the seam: in his impatience he starts to tear at it. I feel his tongue on my ass darting, laving at the bared skin. The little moisture he leaves dries quickly, he stops and moves to the front. I hear him scrabbling on the floor for something.

In his right hand he has a pair of scissors "Don't move." He starts to cut away the right leg of the jeans, then the left. All I'm wearing now is the jacket, sunglasses, dog tags, the wrist cuffs, and a short pair of cut-offs; these are open at the back. I hear a noise to my right, the jackers are climbing through the hole in the wall. My breathing shortens, and I can feel my nostrils flaring. He pushes his face at my balls and slips his fingers inside, mouthing and stroking at the same time. His fingers climb higher and up my shaft, till he has his hand full of cock. Gently he brings it down 'til it's free of the restricting cloth. He ravishes it with his tongue, holding it with one hand. With his other he's opening what's left of the jeans, eventually the remnants fall to the ground and he steps me out of the tatters of material that have gathered at my feet.

He looks up at me, without a word he tells me to kneel. I do. Raising his hands to the side of my face he begins to kiss my cheek, making me smile. He stops and cuffs me on the side of my head, knocking my sunglasses off. He picks them up and replaces them. Pulling away he stands and begins to slowly unfasten his jeans, button by button, till he's spreading the material. His hands move to his chest and slowly roam over it, tweaking the visible nipple. They move to the tear and slow but sure he rips the material from his body. Leaving the strips hanging. I hear one of the voyeurs give a gasp as he shows off his chest. Roving hands travel down his abdomen, slowly they move to the showing bush of pubic hair. In a change of speed and mood he savagely pulls down his jeans to his knees, and the sight of his cock elicits more astonished gasps as it slaps against his abs, there's more than two in the room now. "Suck me now," he orders. Moving forward I obey and take him to the root at the first attempt. He starts to pull out as I switch to working my tongue along his length, then he pushes back in violently. Repeatedly he pummels my mouth, pounding into me, holding my face, twisting my short hair. My lips feel bruised as he stops this treatment.

"Touch his ass and I'll snap your wrist, he's mine and I don't share." I hear feet moving away. "Watch by all means, try to partake and you'll have trouble." His voice did not rise above speaking level but the message received by the voyeurs was crystal clear. This is him at his most dangerous, calm, and cold, in snake baiting mode. He could snap someone's wrist with the strength he's built up over the past few years, and where I am concerned he would: it's not a boast on his behalf, it's fact.

He kneels, then proceeds to stamp me as his with a soul-searing kiss. All the way through the kiss he's intermittently growling; eventually I have to pull away. I need to breathe. He lifts the glasses from my eyes; pushing them on to my head, passion fills his blue eyes, tinged with a coldness that's only there on occasions like today.

He unlocks one of the cuffs and tells me to bring my hands to the front, he fastens them in front of me.

"On all fours, you're gonna get fucked. Your new friends will watch. That's what you want isn't it."

It's not a question; it's a statement of fact. How did he know? I've never told anyone. One of my hidden fantasies and he's making it come true.

I'm on all fours, thankful that the foam is underneath my knees; the cuffs make the position uncomfortable. He slaps my ass twice, once on each cheek with the flat of his hand. The sound reverberates in the room, the stinging pain lasts seconds, the effect instantly goes to my cock and balls. My cock gets harder as my balls pull up even further to my body.

"Not bad, not bad at all." He gently caresses where previously he'd slapped.

"Lean and mean, just how ass should be. Now let's see if you know how to use it. Spread the legs more and take your weight on your elbows, I want access." A growl comes again from his chest deep, wild, feral. Oh fuck, he's goin' full Alpha.

"Move it, show me that pucker" I automatically clench my muscles. "Do you actually think that's going to stop me if I want in? You are deluded. Relax, it'll be easier for you - I don't mind a fight to get in, truthfully I'd enjoy it." His voice is full of lust and power. Another word from him and I'll shoot on the spot, I need to take my mind to another place, anyplace.

I hear something dragging across the floor and turn my head to look.

"Eyes front!" My head moves back to the front without thought.

I feel his breath as it moves the hair on my ass; he rubs the stubble of his beard against my cheeks all the time blowing gently at my opening. His tongue darts in and laps at me, not penetrating, caressing. I relax to his touch. He pulls my cheeks apart, his rolled tongue starts to enter me in tiny stages. I feel a finger playing with the outer muscle, he snags a couple of the hairs that surround my opening and gives them a sharp tug with his teeth.

"Now, now, do me now," I shout.

"Wait." His reply is so quiet that I hardly hear it.

He flips what I presume is the lube and wait for that initial thrill of the coldness. This excites me, knowing that he'll be fucking me, nailing me, it's the prelude to penetration. The lube hits my skin; I feel a shiver of anticipation run through me. Purposely he's aiming the lube to hit above my ass hole and glide down to its intended target. I feel him coat one of his fingers and without warning he slides it full into me. I clench as the second knuckle enters, grasping it, not to stop its penetration, but to enjoy. I feel another finger join the first, slowly this enters me too: now he's working them, pushing in, pulling out, twisting and resolutely working to relax the muscles. He's keeping away from my prostate in full knowledge that I'm liable to come at any moment. I can feel more lube enter me as he's constantly coating his fingers and working them inside.

Suddenly he stops.

"Come and look at this, have you ever seen an ass as good, as perfect?" He calls to the voyeurs. He's showing me off. I see the feet of one of them pass as he goes behind to take a closer look at me and another pair follow.

"Don't you wish you could have this ass? Such a pity, you know you won't have it as long as it's mine. You'll just have to enjoy my possession of it."

Damn him, not only is he feeding my need, he's playing theirs as well. He's controlling all of us and in doing so he's quenching his own desires.

His fingers continue their work, slowly; he's just teasing the muscles. I feel a desire for him that has to be satisfied. "Now, I need you now. Fuck me NOW."

"Soon, I promise you, soon." A third finger joins the others and he starts to lick and bite at my left cheek. I feel more lube being drizzled down the cleft of my ass. A fourth finger enters.

"Good, very good," I hear him encourage me "You're the best you know, I never want another, only you." His voice takes on a hypnotic tone, I hear it but don't. I've never taken four before and I'm so delighted with myself. "Only you." I hear him say again.

His fingers leave me empty and suddenly I'm filled with him. In one stroke he enters then fully withdraws, again and again he repeats the move, each time down to the root of him. Each time he hits me on target, the electric thrill travels the length of my body, exploding in my brain. Lights flash, breathing stops. I start to shudder, become light-headed; the muscles in my legs turn liquid. The throb of orgasm builds in my stomach, my prick expands and I feel myself about to shoot.

"No, please no, not there please." I shout as his thumb hits that spot. "Noooo" I feel the pressure of his thumb as it presses into me. "Fuck no, no," I feel the tears of pent up frustration in my eyes.

"Turn on your back, I need to see your face." He says softly. He withdraws from me and reaching under me he unlocks the cuffs. He puts his arms around my shoulders while supporting me, caressing me. I gasp much needed air into my lungs.

He guides me to rest on my back, legs around his waist. He leans over as he enters me again: a gentle kiss, he withdraws, a bite on the chin and he slams back in. He sets up a pattern, gentle then hard. His cock hits me every time. I'm encouraging him, I hear my voice, but don't know what I'm saying. He lifts my left leg to his shoulder as he straightens up, his pace quickens as his urgency grows, he's licking and biting at my leg, the strokes become shorter, harsher. His voice joins mine, as do others. I hear nothing. All of my sense and feelings are drawn to my cock and balls as they explode; the pain of coming drives me over an edge I have never attained before.

His body is on mine now, kissing, lapping, and nipping at my face. As my hearing returns I make out some of the words he's saying.

"Mine, no one else, mine, together." he's virtually incoherent, words tumble from his mouth.

I hear footsteps leaving the room, the voyeurs have had their show, and they don't want to see the tenderness that will follow.

Eventually we start to move. He sees me look at the remains of our clothing.

"Don't worry Jack, I've stuff in the backpack and some wet wipes, we'll be decent."

"Think of everything, dontcha Daniel?"

"Well, one of us has to be able to think Jack."

LATER THAT EVENING

"Watchadoin' Daniel?"

He looks at the towel in his right hand and brings his left to his head, then looks at his body in the open robe. "Towel, wet hair, wet body." He turns his head toward me, smiles and continues, "I must be taking a dog for a walk."

"Daniel, we don't have a dog." I say grinning.

"Exactly."

Pushing his glasses up his nose he moves toward the bed. I get up from the chair and take him down: he lands on his back, my hands pushing his above his head. The bed bounces with our combined weight.

"I have questions for you." I move my knee to his groin, pushing at his balls.

"You do? And what might they be?" He moves his head slightly to his left side, a coy look on his face, biting at his bottom lip, and I know he's trying to distract me. Opening his legs wider he pushes into my knee.

"How did you know what went on in the room?"

"Camera."

"And?" I push my knee in harder.

He takes a quick breath. "The one I use with the Note-Book, I linked to the hand-held, uh linked by satellite."

I shift my grip on his hands using one, the other I take to his left nipple and twist gently.

"The jeans, how?" I increase the pressure of my finger and thumb and pull.

"Um." An unrecognisable sound catches in the back of his throat, "I picked the seam, leaving just enough to get you to the warehouse."

"In Reception?" I move my hand under the pillow and take the cuffs I'd previously hidden.

"Used that 'see around corners' scope of yours, quite a handy little gadget that, Jack."

"And the women in the elevator?" I thread the cuffs through the headboard and attach them to his wrist.

"What women, Jack?" His blues eyes seem tinged with green to me.

I feign an air of nonchalance. "Doesn't matter, never mind."

"WHAT WOMEN JACK?"

I smirk at him. "I said, never mind, it doesn't matter, it's not important."

"Jack!"

"It's not important." His cock has lengthened.

"So, how did you get this all prepped?" I circle a finger and thumb around his cock, squeezing as I watch it grow and thicken. Leaning to his face, I gently bite the end of his nose.

He draws in a shuddering breath. "My meetings finished yesterday, I'd planned most of it, just needed to... finish me off you bastard, make me come."

"You were saying?" I take his nipple in my teeth and flick it with my tongue.

"'uck, bast'd, to fine tune it"

"Naughty Daniel, for a linguist you have a damn fine foul mouth. I have one more question. How did you know?" I squeeze him harder and move to the other nipple.

"You've dreamed about it, please... Jack finish me... a few times and you're always as horny as hell when you wake up. One night as you were humping away at my leg I listened. I got the idea and just needed the opportunity."

"Wanna come..." I say with a grin on my face.

"Now, now Jack make me come."

"...down stairs to the bar for a beer or two?"

His eyes widen, a look of horror crosses his face. "You wouldn't?"

I start to get up from the bed. "Wouldn't I?" As I straighten up I say, "Maybe those two women from the elevator will be there, they seemed kinda interested."

"Jack" He shouts "if you leave me here like this I promise you..."

His voice cuts off as I close the door; I start to whistle as I make my way to the elevator. Just one beer I think, just one.