Game One: Jack's Vacation Game

by Yragg

yragg1@btopenworld.com

Fandom: Stargate:

Pairing: Jack/Daniel

Rating: NC-17

Summary: Well away from prying eyes, Jack and Daniel live out a fantasy

Warning: BDSM and D/s

 

Game One - Jack's Vacation Game

By Yragg

"C'mon, we're going for a walk." he says, rousing me from sleep. I'm surprised, normally he doesn't let me move out of the cottage 'til I've fixed his breakfast and taken it to him on a tray. It's still well before my normal time for wakening; outside I can see the orange sun ball just rising over the blue expanse of water.

"Yes, Sir." I say as I reach for my Levis. He catches my hand and tells me that clothes are not necessary. As I stand to attention he removes the leather pouch which he uses to keep my cock and balls imprisoned each night and replaces it with the leather ball stretcher that forces them deep into my scrotum and far from my body, holding them there. He puts wide leather straps around each of my thighs, just below my crotch; I wince as the leg hairs are pulled when he tightens the buckles. He straps my wrists into the smaller loops attached to each of the bands at my thighs and my cock begins to rise. I try to control it; I do, because he'll get angry, he always does when I get hard without his permission. I can't help it. He looks so damned handsome kneeling there before me, placing me in bondage, that I can't control myself. I have difficulty doing that whenever I see his rough hewn face topped off with the close cut silvering dark hair, his sinewy, furry chest spreading up from the narrow point where his sun bronzed skin disappears beneath his faded blue Levis. This morning's different, as I sense his variation to our vacation routine; I know something special is in the pipeline for me and my cock has forever been an organ over which I have no control.

I regret losing sight of him, but I become more excited when he places the black blindfold over my eyes. My loss of vision only serves to accentuate my awareness of the roar of the breakers pounding on the beach outside and the sound of my own heart pounding wildly with anticipation. I know that my cock is by now standing straight out in front of me, throbbing. I can do nothing to control it. I shout in surprise and pain as his calloused hand roughly slaps my powerful throbbing hard on. He slaps my cock hard twice more before switching his fingers to my nipples and pinching them savagely as he thunders, "Did I give you permission to get hard?"

"No, Sir," I reply meekly. "I'm sorry, Sir. I can't help it. You are really turning me on this morning..." I want to tell him how much I love him and how I would do anything for him, but my words are interrupted as he shoves a gag into my mouth and fastens it behind my head. I feel the snap of a leash being attached to the D-ring on my ball stretcher, and feel the tug on my balls as he pulls me forward.

We go out of the door and I hear the screen bang shut behind me. We walk across the porch, and then he stops and lets me bump into his back. I feel his body brush against my smooth chest as he steps down. Silently he's letting me know we're at the steps. With no hesitation I follow, trusting in him to keep me safe from falling. At the base of the steps I feel the soft sand between my toes and the sharp tug at my balls as he moves forward. We go up over the dunes and I know when we reach the high tide line by the crunch of shells beneath my feet.

The sand becomes cooler and firmer as we approach the water's edge. As the cold sea swirls around my feet I wonder if we're alone. I wouldn't expect anyone to be on the beach this early in the morning, but I'm unsure. As I become conscious of the fact that we're in a public place, I also have a renewed sense of my condition - naked, masked and gagged, wrists bound to my thighs and a leash attached to my balls. The idea that someone may actually see me is both frightening and exciting.

We walk along the edge of the water for what seems like miles before he turns and begins to lead me back across the beach. We enter the soft sand of the dunes; vines tangle around my ankles, and with my arms trapped at my sides I have difficulty keeping my balance. I know that he's watching me closely, because every time I really begin to fall his strong arms reach out to keep me upright. Again we walk for what seems like miles. With the ocean as a guide I knew we'd started going north from the cottage, but now the dunes are playing tricks with the sound of the surf, I'm completely lost.

Again I trip, but this time he doesn't catch me. I fall face first into the sand. I hear him chuckle as he watches me struggle to get up. Without the use of my arms I slip and slide on the loose sand, but eventually I get to my knees. As I try to stand I feel the sole of his boot at the small of my back and he sends me sprawling again in the sand. "Lie there!" he orders.

He rolls me over and over in the sand until I fall into a pit. He pushes and pulls, forcing me to lie on my back with my legs stretched out straight. I feel cold, moist sand cover my feet and legs. Suddenly I become aware of his intention and I begin to struggle, feeling frightened, terrified, but his hands grip my shoulders and push me hard against the sand.

"Quiet," he orders. "Just lie still. Do you trust me? I'm going to bury you. All of your body will be covered in sand, but not your face. If you want to do this nod your head. I will stay with you, I won't leave you." His fingers explore my chest as he tries to soothe me, pinching my nipples, pulling them as far from my chest as they can go, as his other fingers dig into my ribs. Soothing, this torment from him is soothing. As he continues to poke, pinch and pull at my body, I feel myself relax. Of course I trust him. How could I not. Never has he done anything to harm me, for all he has ever done is protect me, as I protect him. I look up to where I think his face is and nod emphatically. I begin to forget where we are, losing myself in the little agonies he's producing. His fingers move across my tight abdomen and reach the tangle of pubic hair. There they find my waiting cock, hard and throbbing again. I nearly go wild with pleasure as his hand circles my dick and begins to massage my aching shaft. So intense is the pleasure that I almost fail to notice that he has started to pack sand against my body again: my feet and legs are already covered, and he's now packing the damp sand tightly against my balls. He continues to jack me off even as he carries on covering my hands, arms and chest. I'm not really aware just how deeply I'm buried until his hand leaves my cock, and I discover that I can't move. The weight of the sand presses upon me from my toes to my neck where the only thing exposed is my cock, I can still feel the breeze around the pulsing crown.

I feel his weight come to my face and hear him say "Don't be afraid, I'm going to put some cotton balls in your ears so the sand won't enter, I'm not going to cover your whole face with sand, but I will put something over it later." I feel the cotton balls being inserted in my ears and despite his words of assurance I feel the fear start to build in my chest and stomach. He continues to speak words of reassurance to me in his soothing, calming voice. Again the fear leaves my body. I feel the sand now being packed against my head; it reaches up over the top of my head to my hairline and follows it round so that only part of my face is exposed. I feel fabric of some kind being placed over my face and sense that he has moved.

I panic again, this time he's not here to reassure me, I can feel it building up. I fear that at any moment my breathing will stop. I struggle and am both terrified and excited to find that I cannot move at all. The damp heavy sand presses in on me from all directions. I can't even wiggle my fingers or toes. All sound is cut off except for the pounding of my heart, and that beat seems to be magnified a thousand fold. Blood rushing in my temples sounds like the bang of a drum inside my head. I begin to loose all orientation, there is no up or down, right or left. I'm totally confined, yet, yet I'm beginning to feel free, cut off from all stimuli.

As I begin to revel in this freedom I become aware of two things. First, I'm still breathing, the weight of the sand pressing on my chest making my breaths shallow. Secondly I'm aware that at least the head of my cock must still be projecting from the sand. For a moment I have a visual image of what it might look like from above, a smooth expanse of sand broken only by the fabric on my face and my red pulsating cock-head.

Instantly I lose all the images that my mind has created for me as I feel his moist lips engulf the head of my cock and create the suction that only he can . He begins to lick and suck harder. It's maddening: my hips fight, but can't move to match his rhythm, cannot move a fraction. My breathing becomes even shorter, blood pounding till I think that my head will explode, though which head I can't say. Suddenly a new dimension is added as my balls begin to ache, the pressure becoming greater and greater, 'til the pain dominates all of my available senses. It's not till much later that I realise he has left the head attached to the ball stretcher and that it's pulling from above, crushing my balls against the unyielding sand. As it's happening I'm only aware that somehow he's penetrating my enclosed burial to squeeze my balls, causing them to throb and send tendrils of agonising pain and pleasure through my abdomen. I want to scream for him to stop, I want to scream for him to squeeze harder, but I'm helpless to communicate with him in any way. Just when I know that I've reached that point where I can stand no more, when the stars before my eyes start to explode, the pressure stops. The pain begins to subside and I start to relax, my muscles and stomach, which have seemingly been tied in knots, unwind themselves, I feel as if I have passed from hell to heaven.

I feel a light touch at my cock-head and become certain that he has released my chain: the pressure against my balls disappears completely. His lips are at my cock again, he holds it in his mouth briefly before he starts to massage it with his fingers. The sensations initially are pure pleasure, but as his saliva evaporates from my skin and the callused fingers continue their massage of my tender membrane, the sand on my cock and his fingers grinds into me, making it feel as if he's jacking me off with sand-paper . I need to escape his torturing fingers that have now begun to squeeze, pull and twist at my cock, but the sand still holds me and allows no escape.

He releases my cock... and it feels as if it has been rubbed red raw. After what seems like an hour or perhaps more he cleans my cock with his mouth, tormenting me with his licking and sucking, taking the sensations he's creating within me to higher delights. He starts to viciously slap, pinch and twist my member. The combination of pleasure, pain and pleasure/pain becomes magnified to the nth degree by my body by the partial burial I am experiencing. Time after time he brings me to the edge only to back off and give me yet another jolt of pain. The blood pounding in my temples makes me feel as if I am the percussion section of an orchestra.

As suddenly as he started he stops and I feel what I presume to be more fabric placed over the head of my cock and down the available shaft. Although he doesn't touch me for what seems like hours, I know he's there. Strange, I always know where he is, as he knows where I am.

Just when I feel that the ordeal is over I feel a feathery touch run over the head of my cock. It's the hair on his head. I try to smile. As he brings me hard again I feel coldness against the heat of my cock, lube, it slides down from the head of my cock and down the shaft before he spreads it around. He grasps my shaft hard and I feel his ass cheeks as he positions himself, ready to push down on me. I can feel his muscles move around the crown of my cock, nibbling, pulsating in eagerness. He's as hot as I am. The first part of me enters him, and then in one mighty push down he impales himself, all of my exposed length in him. I'm desperate to thrust upwards, still I cannot move. He doesn't move, I cannot move, and the sweet agony of being inside him and the inability to reach further is unbearable.

Time passes again, I have no idea how long this time, and I'm as hard as I was, if not harder. The only movement is the throb of my cock inside him. He clenches and bears down regularly with his muscles, steadily working me towards release. He's now making small movements rubbing his prostate against the head of my dick. I can't hear, I can't see him. But I can imagine him, the look of intense pleasure and ecstasy that flies across his face. He's speeding up the movements now; they're becoming stronger and harder as he fucks himself on my cock. He's brought me close so many times that I know I won't be able to last much longer. All of my thoughts and feelings are directed to one part of my body.

As the crescendo builds I expect him to pull off me, he doesn't. The sand holds me tight, I feel nothing but my dick, my balls trying to climb their cords but the ball stretcher stopping their movement, more pain with the exquisite pleasure he's giving me. I want to shout his name but the gag prevents me. I need to wrap my arms and legs around him but the sand confines me. I desire nothing else than to feel his skin on mine and the blessed release of orgasm. He's now riding me so hard I can imagine the sweat pouring off his face and chest dripping onto me. I know he's close but I can no longer hold myself back as I feel the come explode from my confined balls, race up my shaft and explode into the man I have loved for over five years. I pump copious amounts of my come into him and I feel myself begin to soften.

He lifts himself off me and immediately starts to excavate me from my tomb of sand. Each time he reaches my skin he strokes me gently, feet, legs, groin, arms, torso till eventually he uncovers my head and moves the cloth from my face. He quickly releases my hands and removes the blindfold and gag. He's as eager for me to touch him as I am.

He lifts me to a sitting position and gives me his big smile. "Happy Birthday, Daniel." His eyes are dancing with delight and love for me.

"Thank you, Jack," I say as I bury my head in his chest 'til I get used to the bright light of the sun. All the time I have my head in his chest, I kiss him and play with his nipples. As I become used to the light I move my face to his and we kiss long and deep.

Voices reach us from the beach as I move down his body to his still hard cock. I take it into my mouth and as I create a deep vacuum in my mouth. I hear him stifle a roar of 'yessss' in the back of his throat. Within seconds he's lubricating my mouth and throat with his hot sticky bitter/sweetness. After a few moments he packs the toys into the duffel and hands me a pair of shorts. The material feels rough against my skin and cock as I slip them on. Then hand in hand we leave the concealed hollow in the dunes, passing through a throng of hunky young surfers who now cover the beach. He drops the duffle as we plunge into the sea. I don't really see the surfers: I only have eyes for my silver haired Colonel.

 

END