Title: Archaeologist at Work

Author/pseudonym: Caro Dee

Fandom: Stargate SG-1

Pairing: Jack/Daniel

Rating: NC-17

Status: Complete

Archive: Please archive

Feedback: Lovely. Yes.

E-mail address for feedback: carodee@popullus.net

Series/Sequel: SG-1 Snippet Series

Other websites: carodee.popullus.net

Disclaimers: Stargate Sg-1 and its characters are the property of Stargate (II) Productions, Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. This story is for entertainment purposes only and no money exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended.

Notes: This snippet was written to thank Tamy for her work on my new website. It was betaed by ShayAlyce and ALF. Thanks, guys!

Summary: Jack enjoys his sexy archaeologist.

Warnings: Slash, PWP, Snippet, Humor


Archaeologist at Work
By Caro Dee

Daniel is lying on his stomach, fiddling with his glasses and peering intently at some huge, fat-ass tome about Egyptian irrigation systems. I can't help wondering why this sight is so damned irritating during a mission and so absolutely fucking sexy back home. Maybe it's the fact some snake could sneak up on him out there versus the fact that I can sneak up on him here. Ya think?

I push Daniel's hair off his neck and nip that little bone between his neck and his shoulders. Sweet. I speed up my thrusts a little and change the angle.

"Jaaack," Daniel whimpers, putting his head down on the book and panting.

I freeze in place. "You know the rules, Dannyboy!"

"I can't," he wails.

I grin like a crocodile and bite him again... this time on the ear... right on the earlobe, where he likes it. His ass clenches tightly on my throbbing cock. Whoa, I may have miscalculated slightly here.

Then again, maybe not. Go, Daniel.

Daniel pushes himself back up, straightens the glasses and goes back to pretending to read his book. Cute, sexy, *intelligent* archaeologist. He deserves a reward. A little incentive to keep on being so sexy. I thrust hard, sliding in and out, stroking over his prostate and just generally turning him into a damp, moaning puddle of goo trying desperately to look intellectual and keep me going. Am I good or what?

"When it's my turn, you're wearing the Air Force uniform and the sunglasses," Daniel pants as his ass pushes back to meet my thrusts.

Sounds fair.


The End.