title: A Lot of Kink

Author: Tamy

Date: 02-14-03

Rating: R very R, PWP

Fandom: ends up it's Stargate (started life as just a nookie story)

Series: What You Want (all stories stand on their own)

Kink level- 6 out of 10 ?

Warnings: Enema, toys, water play (and not just the shower) enema and umm... it's out come display (nothing gross is like... *gulp* eaten in this story. That's to gross for me)

Summary: Teal'c gets his in the end *snirt!*. As does Janet. Daniel has a good time, and someone else watches.

Website: http://www.xprs.net/~archivist

Archive: At the Safehaven website only, and my own. Other ask, and I will have a link for it.

Happy Valentines Day :-)

 

A Lot of Kink
by Tamy

Water is drunk with dinner, afterwards, he is not allowed to pee. A small plug is inserted to hold the flow in.

The large, dark man is laid down, pillow under small of the back/ass, like one of those wedge pillows- so ass is elevated high. Legs spread with a bar, so they can't close, bent at the knees.

Slowly, very, very slowly, the warm water/soap enema is allowed to run into the ass. Belly starts to swell slightly, and gets gently rubbed, so more liquid can be added, and water goes up higher. When full, and whole abdomen is slightly tight, but not bulging, a last squirt is forced in. Enema tube is with drawn, and 4" anal plug, about 2" around, is forced in. It's held tight by it's indentation on the flared T end.

The belly and intestines churn, sometimes unpleasantly, so belly gets gently rubbed. Cock gets licked by one person, nipples by another. As the pain swells in the belly, the cock is swallowed whole- the penis plug is grasped lightly and tugged, just enough to cause a bit of pain/pleasure. The plug is grasped, and wigged in the full ass, hitting a glancing blow to the prostate. Nipples are pinched hard, leaving a pink marked when pulled out, then licked- the saliva stings.

He wants to come. He wants to shit. He wants to pee. He wants to feel this hurt, this submission. The one working on his nipples understands.

The hands below release the ankle bindings. Bringing the legs up, he is allowed to sit up, gently, the plug pushing into his ass. The mouth begins to release his cock, his eyes open and the loud smack of flesh on flesh. The man has slapped the woman's ass, forcing her to kneel on the floor, mouth around his huge cock.

He is brought up to stand, slowly, the mouth remaining around his cock, the 3 make their way to the bathroom. Warm water is started in the oversize shower. The woman follows his cock, it slips as she tries to crawl over the shower base.

The man is angered, he grasps her breasts roughly. Pinching her nipples, he brings a long rubber dildo on a handle out from the shelf. He slaps her tits and ass sharply with it. Then, he turns on the man standing. The dildo is pressed against the butt plug, and shoved. The plug can go no further in, but the wiggling hits his prostate, the warm water beating on his swollen belly, sore and full cock. The man takes the dildo, smacking the ass sharply, trading sides with each slap. With an evil grin, the man walks around to the front, and - pulling the slap, so it only stings- hits the lower belly of larger man.

He turns back to the woman, who is standing proud, despite the red marks on her body. He turns the evil smile on her. Her proud stance falters a bit, a touch of fear- and desire- running through her.

He takes the dildo, pushing her over at the waist. He forces her head back to the large man's swollen, dark cock. She opens her mouth and swollows the cock to it's root, her throat muscles working around the tip, feeling the tickle of the penis plug. She moans slightly.

The man steps behind her, dildo in hand, and roughly shoves it up her pussy. She is so soaked, it slides in with no problem. Holding the handle, he thrusts it in and out of her. She thrusts back. Once he see's it is thoroughly coated, and hearing the pain threshold of the larger man peaking, he shoves the larger man down to his knees, with the mouth still on his cock. Slowly, the bigger man complies. The man walks behind him, pushing his legs apart, and centering him over the drain. Walking back around to view his handy work, the woman is on her knees, deep throating the large dark cock. He watches, mesmerized, as the pale mouth convulsively swallows around the dark length. He see's her face reddening, knowing she can not get enough air through her nose, just enough to not pass out.

He straddles her back, forcing her ass down, pushing the dildo into her pussy further. He places his cock next to the thick, gasping lips, and shoves himself into the mouth. The larger man easily accommodates him, tonguing and swallowing. He shoves further in, then graps the head between his hands. He bends down, over the back, forcing the head to an angle. His hand plays with the butt plug, thrusting it slightly. As he feels the man's breath evening out in near-meditation, he whispers into his ear "Let it go, all out". With those words- the only ones spoken so far, the plug is yanked out of the abused body. The large man's bowls let loose into the drain, water running over the three of them cleansing. His mouth works around the shaft in his mouth harder, the relief giving him the ability to continue longer.

The man looks down, the small woman below him turning red in the face, trying to gasp more air in, but cunt wiggling on the dildo. He quickly pulls his cock out of the mouth, hearing a moan. Dropping to his own knees, he kneels behind the woman. Grabbing the shower-warmed oil, he quickly coats his cock. Grasping the straining shaft, he quickly thrusts into the woman's ass, pushing past the ring, filling her small ass. Marveling, yet again, at the way he filled her. She lifts her head from the cock in her mouth, gasping and mewling in pleasure. Again, for releasing the cock, her tits her pinched and slapped. She moves her mouth back, reswallowing the dark cock. Moving back and forth on the cock in her ass, she rhythmically fucks the cock in her mouth. The man fucks her cunt with the dildo. The large man, relief from the enema finally fading, begins to moan loudly at the pain in his testicles and penis from holding back the water and come he wants to deliver.

The man pulls the woman back onto his cock hard, pulling her off the bigger man's cock. Her legs are shoved apart and held by the man. He levers her back, pulling the dildo out of her. He then lifts her, pushing her towards the dark man. The larger man is forced back to lay awkwardly on his bent legs and shoulders. The woman is lowered onto the jutting cock,and as he slides into her, all 3 of them moan as the cock slides in.

The men begin fucking her holes, her tits bouncing, and being grabbed by both sets of hands. She grabs onto the arms holding her from behind, rocking hard back and forth. Her muscles clasp around both cocks as she comes hard from the stimulations. After a moment, the man pulls out of her, lifting her tired body off the larger man. He positions her sitting on her own bent legs. He turns to the bigger man, pulling him up to his knees. He position himself, and slides into the big man's ass. Cock thrusting into the tight channel. Slowly he pushes in, pulling back out and holding for a moment, then pushing back in hard. The bigger man is thrusting back, then forward. His aching cock seeking relief. The man snakes a hand around the big body, holding the end of the small threading hanging from the large cock. Looking at the smaller woman, feeling the water cascading over their bodies, he grasped and pulled at the string, as he slowly pulled it out, he whispers again in the dark ear "come for me, let go." another forceful tug of the string, he places a finger on the underside of the cock head, pointing it at the woman, he finishes "Over her, now" and a final yank pulls the string out, with a roar, the big man lets loose, a combination of the pent up urine and come splashing directly on the still gasping woman.

With the clenching of the muscles around his cock, he lets loose inside the ass surrounding him. He grabs the nipple under one hand, pinching roughly as he comes, the other hand grasping the cock in is hand.

Pulling out, he starts to finish off his ejaculation, pulling on his own cock. When the woman in the corner, watching them from the other room, then sliding into the shower, falls to her knees in from of him. She grabs his cock, pulling it through her slicked hand, the come hitting her face, flowing down her golden skin. On her knees, her fingers up her pussy, she thrusts and moans. The smaller woman comes to her, pulling her fingers out and replacing them with her own, shoving all five fingers up into the pussy, fisting her until she grasps the now kneeling man's shoulders, mouth suction onto mouth, tongues wrapping around each other.

Pulling back, she screams out her orgasm. The small hand pulling out of her.

After catching their breaths, all four carefully shower each other, washing away the sex and function smell from each other and the shower. Naked they go back out to the king size bed in the other room. Curling around each other, they began to nod off to sleep. The blond woman patting both men, she murmured "next time, someone else gets to watch, and I get to play." Daniel smiled to himself, thinking the fun all four could have at once, actually, trying to remember where they put those soft ropes the last time. His little sluts loved those ropes. He liked being a slut with them, as well.

 

END