Title: A Breeze in the night

Author: Nixxie

Fandom: Stargate

Pairing: Jack/Danny (ish)

Category: Slashfic

Rating: NC-17

Archive: anywhere but Please mail me if u wanna

E-mail address for feedback: nix@nixxe.co.uk

Series/Sequel: nope

Disclaimers: I wish I owned them but I don't (sulks)

Brief Summary: Jack gets a visitor in the night, and feels loved again.

Warnings: male male pairing, if that bothers you please don't read any further!

Spoilers: Meridian + Revelations

Beta reader: haven't got one at the moment.

Note; This is my FIRST ever attempt at slashfic. after watching Revelations last night that end moment of the three guys getting into the lift inspired me so I actually sat down and wrote something! I have no idea how good it is so please direct any flames to my mail box not here!

 

A Breeze in the night
By Nixxie

Jack Smiled and turned his head into the breeze that floated down the corridor, he mentally whispered `See ya later Jackson' and followed Teal'c and Carter into the lift.

The meal passed as other meals had done before, chatting about the mission, commenting on people in the base, Lieutenant whatsername's new hairdo, what SG3 got up to on their latest diplomacy attempt, Teal'c put in the odd word here and then but mainly it was Sam and Jack who were doing the talking…

But to Jack there was something missing…

*

Sam waved goodbye to the pair in the car park "See you at 08:00 tomorrow Guys" and zoomed off in her sports car.

A car for Teal'c arrived and some young petty officer took him home.

Jack stood in the middle of the car park staring at the sky; a sombre mood took him over. "Why…. Why'd you have to go and leave me alone like this??" A breeze pushed past him and faced Jack towards his car, "Yeah, home time I guess" Jack did the routine of driving, hardly noticing the other people on the road, though luckily there weren't many at that time of night.

He pulled up his driveway, parked up and got out; heading towards the door when something stopped him, there was a light on in the bedroom.

He ran full tilt up to the door and through the hallway into his bedroom…. Everything was as he'd left it that morning, book half-read on the nightstand, glasses by it's side, bed neatly made. It was then he noticed what was wrong, the book that Danny had been reading, it had been left on the other nightstand, Jack couldn't face closing it. The book was on the bed, opened at the same place, but sitting on the bed.

Jack went to it, touched it, nothing different; it was just a book after all. But then that breeze again, it brushed past his back and enveloped his hands making him turn the page. Jack smiled "Trying to tell me something Jackson?" he murmured. His eyes fell on a passage at the end of the page `What once was parted can never be fully split apart' Jack's smile broadened. Trust Danny's last book to have been some slushy mills and Boone book!

The Breeze brushed him again impatiently from behind, a larger force this time. Jack put the book back on Danny's nightstand still open and turned round. The room was empty as ever but he could definitely feel a presence, something was there but just out of reach. The breeze gently closed his eyes "Fine, have it your way"

Jack found himself eagerly awaiting the next touch; the gentle Breeze softly blew him onto his back, head on the pillows. With his eyes closed he could almost feel the Breeze solidly, like hands pushing and pulsing.

He felt a state of bliss come over him, the roving Breeze like hands were soft yet firm. Then they became more solid, he could feel pressure from above him like a body pushing onto him, he tried to open his eyes again but the lids were coaxed back down. Then he just let his sub-conscious mind take over, he just wanted to feel, not think.

The Breeze like hands pulled up his shirt and over his head, he was laid back down and he could feel his shoes being tugged off one by one and his pants came off in one pull. His mind wandered to the last time he and Danny had made love in this bed, it was fast and furious, no love involved, just lust and hotness.

His mind was pulled back to the here and now, the Breeze pulsated up his legs, nearing his penis which was already showing signs of need, still with his eyes closed Jack could feel every pulse, every touch of that Breeze as it got higher and higher.

Jack resisted till he couldn't take it any longer "Please!" he whispered "Love me."

The Breeze became more solid, a force on top of Jack almost smothering him, holding him and yet making him feel like he was truly at home. The Breeze covered his now hard erection pulsing it up and down. Jack felt emotions running through him and his balls started to tingle like an electric force was being pushed through them. He growled from deep in his throat, the pressure on him was mounting, the pulsating feeling round his cock was increasing, he felt like he was going to explode. Almost there…

Then suddenly it stopped, the Breeze was still there but there was no pressure, nothing holding him. Jack grinned, "you sure know how to get me Jackson" he moaned. His body was still screaming for release but he felt like he could last longer now. Then suddenly he felt he was being turned over onto his front, the breeze was like hands rubbing his back, then lower, becoming fingers forcing his butt crack open, smoothly stroking his anus, the pulsating pressure was back on his cock, less urgent but steady. The fingers rubbing him, entering him softly with love and care and yet filling his body with an aching need. He felt himself being stretched open wide, his face grinned into his pillow, he loved the feeling of being cared for, made sure everything was right before carrying on.

The fingers disappeared from his well-opened anus. More pressure returned but this time covering his back, pushing his legs open, holding his checks apart, the pressure formed, opening his anus, pushing into it warmly, delicately and yet forcefully. Jack felt full for the first time since Danny left him, he felt whole and loved. The pressure moved out slightly then in, pulsating all the time. Jack felt like he had electricity coursing through his prostate right though to his now weeping cock. A rhythm was formed, in, out, moving round his cock, pushing deep within him, filling him up, making him feel whole again.

Then it changed, more urgently, needing release. Faster in, faster out. His cock felt like it could go on no longer, his was full to the brim and he felt like he would overflow.

The Breeze suddenly blew over him and at its touch his mind and body raced, his pumping cock exploded, pushing his juices onto the bed. Inside him the pulsating force filled him up and a warm feeling covered him. The pressure on his back and legs was heavy and Jack felt sated and comforted and whole.

When he came to he was under the covers, lying on his side facing the now empty side of the bed. A head shaped hollow on the pillow next to him, and the book still open on the cabinet. He felt as though he could finally carry on with his life, he knew that somehow Danny would always be there to care for him.

"Good night my Love" Jack whispered to the pillow as he reached over and closed the book shut. He sighed and drifted off at last into a contented sleep.

The Breeze drifted slowly through the open window and joined the brisk night air. It'd always be there when it was needed….


end