SPENCER TAG STORY
PART ONE
BY Grey


Son of a bitch.

His savior. Damn.

What the fuck was he thinking?

Spenser pounded the bag, his anger puffing the air around him, the sweat slicking his skin. Memory of Hawk's body slamming into his to push him out of the way of the bullet blurred his vision as he relived the moment. Falling, the massive body over his, holding him down, struggling to keep him covered stirred his cock. Another blow landed on the leather bag as he fought the urge to track his friend down and slap the shit out of him for being so goddamn stubborn. He didn't even want to consider how much he really wanted to fuck him, to slide his cock into his ass and make him scream, "Shit, babe, harder."



PART TWO
by PEJA

Groaning his frustration, Spenser blasted away at the bag, punishing it when it would have pleased him hundreds of time over to be beating into Hawk's rock muscled body instead.

But Hawk had gone underground. Something he was damn good at.

Or been taken.

Was anyone good enough to take the big man if he didn't want to be taken.

The thought sent a shudder of dread deep into Spenser's soul



PART THREE
by Grey

Spenser stopped fighting long enough to catch the familair whiff of the man behind him before turning. "Hawk."

"You through yet?"

"Not hardly."

Defiantly, Spenser returned to the rapid fire blows, each contact fueling power to his anger. Breathing labored, he ignored the shifting to the other side as Hawk grabbed the bag to steady the swing. Every punch landed and relayed into Hawk's body. Brown eyes studied him, intense and blazing.

"You could've been killed, Hawk."

"Wasn't."

"I never asked you to do that."

"No. Never needed to, babe. Never needed to say a lot of things."

Suddenly Spenser stilled, the words sinking in. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Doesn't have to mean a thing."

"But what do you want it to mean?"

"You finished?"

Using the towel around his neck, Spenser wiped the sweat from his eyes and avoided looking up. "Why'd you disappear?"

Hawk stepped closer, his voice honey-thick and husky. "Felt more than fear when we landed."

His cock twitched in traitorous memory. "Fear of death does strange things."

"Nothing strange about want."

Choking down his own emotions, Spenser edged toward the locker room "I need a shower."

"Seeing Susan tonight?"

"She's out of town."

"For how long?"

Spenser turned, his heart racing, his resistance failing. "Come by around seven. We need to talk."

"Talk's good, babe." Slipping his dark glasses down over his eyes, Hawk cocked his head and smiled, his face dangerously close to smug.

"Just talk."

"Different name, same game."



PART FOUR
by PEJA

Your place or mine?

Such a simple question. Such a life pivoting four words.

Handing Hawk his drink, Spenser sprawled into the sofa beside his friend.

"Nervous?"

The rich dark voice sent a fission of....something...not fear, not nervous tension, but something of purest pleasure rippling down Spenser's spine and he tossed a quick glance Hawk's way. The amused glitter in dark eyes teased Spenser's imaginings.

"Do I have anything to be nervous about?"

Another dark laugh. Another ripple of pleasure. "Nothing's gonna happen you don't want to."



PART FIVE
by Grey

"And what if I told you I'm not sure what I wanted?"

"Not like you to be unsure."

"Maybe you don't know me as well as you think." Spenser sipped his drink, his mind racing, his heart pounding as Hawk watched him with an intensity that made his skin itch.

"Know you better than most."

"True."

A dark hand hooked the back of his neck and drew him closer, the slight whisper of a breath between them. "Say stop, babe, and I stop."

Spenser never spoke, just drank in the heat as full lips captured his, a tongue pushing in to possess and strip away any challenge, to conquer all the thoughts of who he was or who might be. He didn't know anymore about Spenser.

Hawk pulled back far enough to cup his face with both hands before licking his lips and then whispering, "Spen-ser..."



PART SIX
by PEJA

Spenser lifted his heavy-lidded gaze to his partner's smoldering one, drowning in the swirling mists of passion he found there. Drawn by the passion in those eyes, his lips drifted back to Hawk's, claiming him with a hunger like none other

Hawk groaned under the assault and eased Spenser back against the cushions. "Gonna ask you again. You sure? Or just curious?"

Spenser blinked up at him. "I don't know what you mean."

"Yeah." Hawk whispered, brushing the wild fringe of hair out of Spenser's eyes. "You do."



PART SEVEN
by Grey

Hesitation blinked only for a moment as Spenser shook his head. Meeting those dark eyes sparked an urgency, a drawing up from his middle. Grinding closer, he let out a long breath as he rubbed his cheek against Hawk's tough beard, the fire igniting his partner to push him suddenly back and to stand.

"Gonna need more room."

"Bedroom."

"Fast thinker."

"I try."

"Try harder. Move."

Following the husky command, Spenser headed to the door, his hand fumbling with his zipper. Sitting on the edge of the bed, he found his breathing already labored as Hawk stepped closer. Slowly, the larger man pushed him back and slipped off his pants before removing his own. Each move deliberate, his eyes never leaving Spenser's, Hawk stripped completely to reveal his dark, muscular form, his cock jutting out and gleaming in the low light.

Straddling Spenser's prone body, Hawk gathered and pinned his hands above his head as he nuzzled at his neck. The electric charge threathened to char his heart as teeth nipped his ear and starving lips suckled his neck. Bucking up, he found himself struggling for more contact, his cock begging for more.

A deep rumble of laughter stilled him as Hawk moaned and teased. "Done made up you mind yet?"

"Bastard."

"Black, too."

"Just do it."

"Bossy bitch."

One more time Spenser jerked as the larger man pressed down and held him in check, his own body unable to move without his permission. He wanted to fuck Hawk, but his friend had other plans, a stronger mission.

And sweet Jesus, he wanted it, too.



PART EIGHT
by PEJA

Hawk took one hand in his, kissing it then lifting it over Spenser's head. "You're hand is tied," he whispered, his dark gaze commanding obediance. He did the same with the other hand. "Hold the bed posts if it helps."

"But...."

"Do what I say or I stop."

Staring up at the hard features of his lover, Spenser nodded.

Hawk's smile had a decidedly predatory slant. He dipped his head to suckle Spenser's nipple, suckling the tender flesh to attention.

Spenser writhed under the heavy weight, itching to run his fingers over the other man's rippling muscles. But the threat held him tighter than any ropes.

Hawk's dark fingers tickled down Spenser's sides, drawing a low moan from him. "Tell me what you like."



PART NINE
by Grey

"Your mouth."

Without speaking, Hawk nodded and dipped down, drawing his hands slowly over his torso, his tongue trailing and exploring. Lifted hips got shoved down as the larger man parted his legs and kneeled between them. His tongue teased the tip of his cock, each lap tightening his belly, the pressure building, sweat slicking his thighs. His head rolled back as Hawk used one hand to fondle his balls and the other to steady the cock. His lover stroked the base as his mouth delivered a wet heat, a delicious fire that swamped his lungs and canceled out the need for breathing. His head swam, the electric buzz swarming and blanking out anything but sensation, pure pleasure inside Hawk's glorious and talented mouth.

Every stroke of lips and tongue drew him closer to coming, made his thighs shake and his back shiver. A finger entered him and before he could shout a warning, the world thundered and collapsed around him.



PART TEN
by PEJA

Spenser reconnected with his brain, reassured by the rich darkness of Hawk's indulgent chuckle.

"Back, are you?" Hawk purred.

"Mmmmm," Spenser murmured.

"Ready for the second round?"

Spenser lifted sleepy eyes, smiling.

"You sure you're in there, baby?"

Spenser leaned up to claim a lazy kiss.

Hawk chuckled again, pressing his new found lover down into the silk sheets. Spenser reached to embrace him, but Hawk caught his wrists and pressed them down again. "Keep your hands where I put them."
"Want to touch you."

"Wanting ain't getting, baby."



PART ELEVEN