FANDOM: ANIME---SORCERER HUNTERS

TITLE: How to mend a broken Carrot

AUTHOR: Willie J

EMAIL: wmj166@msn.com

WEB SITE: N/A

RATING: NC-17 for content

DISCLAIMER: Sorcerer Hunters is copyright by A.D. Vision.

FEEDBACK: Dear God Yes!

DISTRIBUTION: List Archives

SPOILERS:

SUMMARY:

Warning: This story may contain themes of rape, slash and incest. If any of this may offend you please stop reading immediately.

A/N: Meet the Sorcerer Hunters: Five extraordinary young humans charged with the task of traveling the land in secrecy, hunting down evil Sorcerers--masters of powerful and forbidden magic who use their dark abilities to enslave, to kill the weak and helpless.

Carrot Glace, a lecherous young warrior, without many other talents, save one: the ability to transform into various giant beasts by feeding off the power of sorcerers when attacked by unfriendly magic.

Marron Glace, his younger brother and master of the Eastern magic.

Tira Misu, an unassuming woman who, when faced with a challenge, presents her rather dominant alter ego.

Chocolate Misu, her older sister the more forward of the two and even worse when she's ready to kick some ass with her needle tipped garrote wire. Finally, Gateau Mocha, the muscle of the team with brains.


How to mend a broken Carrot 3
By Willie J

They lazed in the garden, listening to the soft soughing sounds of the warm breeze, rustling through the tree tops. Bees buzzing through the flowers as the sun heated up the day, enjoying the warmth of the afternoon.

Laying beside Marron, Carrot kept shifting restlessly. After the fifth such restless movement and the quick searching glances that Carrot kept shooting at him, his mouth opening and closing, Marron decided to speak. Well aware of his niisan's restless, nervous behavior he knew that if he waited for Carrot to work up the nerve to do whatever it was that was making him nervous, it would be nighttime.

"Niisan," Marron said quietly, putting out his hand and stopping Carrot from putting his hand to his mouth, "What?s wrong?"

"Wrong?" Carrot uttered a fake laugh, trying to recapture his old boisterous self and only partially succeeding, "Wrong" Nothing's wrong, what makes you think something's wrong? It's a warm beautiful day, we're lying here in a beautiful garden, the sun's shining, the bees are buzzing what could possibly be wrong? Why would you think something is wrong," he said babbling
nervously, blinking at Marron.

Marron eyed him sardonically, "Oh I don't know, niisan. Maybe it's because you look like you want to ask me something. But I really think it's because you're trying to eat a caterpillar," he said, holding up the hand still in his grasp, preventing Carrot from raising it to his mouth. He released his grip, laughing, at the look on his niisan's face.

Carrot looked at his hand in wide-eyed horror, at the wiggling white caterpillar he had been trying to eat and violently threw it away.

There was silence in the garden after that. Then Carrot spoke.

"How can you do that," he asked miserably, making sure he didn't look at Marron.

"Do what," Marron asked puzzled, wondering what his niisan was talking about.

"Let some guy put their di....their....you know, THING, in you," Carrot said blushing in embarrassment and misery, awkwardly glancing at Marron and quickly averting his eyes.

Marron closed his eyes, poor niisan! He opened them, gazing at the misery etched on his niisan's faces

"There's a certain pleasure to be had, to be enjoyed in the contact between males," he finally said, carefully.

"But it hurts, don't it," Carrot was insisted, speaking from bitter experience.

"Not if it's done properly. Then the pain becomes part of the pleasure," Marron said quietly, his eyes intent on his niisan downturn face.

"But there's pain," Carrot said again, not quite able to get past that one point.

"Yes," Marron said with an almost frustrated sigh, knowing that this was the sticking point with Carrot. "But niisan, the initial pain of entry is far outweigh by the pleasure involved. If your partner arouses you enough, then you will barely feel any pain," Marron said quietly.

There was silence from Carrot. He appeared to be thinking over Marron's words. " I can't imagine allowing someone to touch me THERE, much less a guy," Carrot said quietly, looking up with painfilled eyes, "I can't even imagine sex with a female, now. All I remember is the pain."

There was silence between them as Marron decided what to say, hoping that his niisan would believe and understand him.

"There is a certain pleasure to be had in male-to-male contact. We have similar types of bodies, and with few exceptions, know what gives us the greatest amount of pleasure, where we can touch each other," he said calmly as if talking about the weather.

Carrot snorted, not wanting to believe Marron, "And what do you know? One male lover does not make you an expert."

Marron said dryly, "Despite the consensus opinion, I not the shy, nervous virgin you all seem to think I am or some type of celibate monk." He smirked watching his niisan's head shoot around to stare at him unbelieving.

"You've had other lovers," Carrot choked out, his eyes wide in amazement. He shook his head in disbelief.

"Oh yes," Marron said with a smile, he looked carefully away, "Of course there's something to be said about the female's responses," his lips twitching in a tiny smile at the choking sounds coming from his niisan.

"But...but....but you're GAY," Carrot stammered, nearly in shock at the thought of his brother with FEMALES.

"No, actually I'm not," Marron said calmly, amusement lurking in his eyes, "You've just assumed that I was gay because I never reacted to the various females chasing after me."

"But....when......where.....HOW," Carrot almost wailed, his mind whirling. Marron with FEMALES?! Marron had had multiple partners?! He felt faint.

Marron smiled wryly, "Niisan already knows 'HOW'." He sat up slowly, looking at the garden spreading its bounty as far as he could see, feeling his niisan's fascinated gaze on his profile. What he had to say was difficult at best, dredging up old memories.

"Can you imagine a school filled with a bunch of young minds, struggling to control magical forces almost beyond their control, with their tiny bodies. What our minds and bodies did to control and contain these magical forces? It requires and immense effort and a large amount of control to continuously control our magic that some of us just didn't have, no matter how much raw power you had."

"We were taught that the more control you have over self, the more magic you could use, the more you could summon. However on the flip side, there must be a release for the control that is nonmagical. There is always a price to pay and many of us ignored our masters when told, literally playing with fire. There were certain rules enforced at the school, the most strictest, was a prohibition on fighting amongst ourselves at certain ages. Can you imagine the damage we would do if we were allowed to fight at that age? For the first offense you were sealed off from your powers for a period of time and any child foolish enough to fight again after that punishment was expelled from the school and who's powers were sealed away, permanently." Marron regarded Carrot gravely.

Carrot frowned thoughtfully, "So I take it that having your powers, taken from you hurts you," he said tentatively watching the dark look on Marron's face.

"Imagine having your arms and feet cut off and separated from your body. You can see your limbs, you can feel them, but you can't use them. You can't walk, you can't touch things, you can't do anything for yourself," Marron nearly hissed out, remembering one girl that had committed suicide after being involved in her second fight. They had found her body hanging in her room.

Carrot shivered, "Is that what magic is like that for you," he wanted to know.

Marron smiled, "Yes."

"But you fight now," Carrot said pointed out, puzzled, now totally caught up in his brother tale, he was finally getting a glimpse into his brother's life when they had been apart so many years ago.

"Yes, I do fight now," Marron said quietly, "Because fighting is one of the outlets for me to release my control. I summon magic using my control and I fight releasing that control."

"Is that why you're so controlled all the times, because you have to be," Carrot asked curious.

"Yes, it is how I was trained and after a while the control becomes a part of you, or at least for me it does," Marron said wryly.

"If you wished to be a successful, powerful mage you had better learn quickly how to control and how to release that control. And I was determined to be the most powerful mage I could be, because I had plans, an ambition to come home and become a Sorcerer Hunter just like my niisan." He swung around, sitting cross-legged in the grass, his eyes searching Carrot's face.

"I saw a boy burn out of control, literally burn to death, screaming horribly as fire raced through his body," Marron said in a low voice, looking down and plucking a blade of grass, lost in memory as Carrot looked on horrified at what his brother must have felt.

"Marron," he began softly, his eyes soft in compassion, reaching out a hand to rest on Marron's knee.

Marron didn't hear him, his eyes distant, remembering the sight of the boy burning, burning and screaming as his body jerked and flailed under the intense searing fire, "....until he couldn't scream any longer. I remember the sickening smell of burning flesh filling the air. By the time the
masters had arrived, it was too late, all that was left was a pile of smoldering bones. Many of us had been frozen to the spot, unable to move, to help. I could hear the sounds of retching behind me and then I was ill on the floor."

Marron came back to himself with a start, ""That was how they weeded us out. They teach us about control and about that there must be release, an outlet of some sort. Those that go to the masters, questioning them are usually the ones that will succeed. After that boy's death, I was determined not to let it happen to me. I approached my master and question him endlessly, he was reluctant to tell me anything saying I was much to young. But I was determined," Marron smiled softly at a sweet memory.

"You said that fighting was one of the outlets," Carrot said, his eyes narrowing thoughtfully. "What's the other."

"Why sex of course," Marron said with an amused tilt of his head. "I was 13
my first time."

"13," Carrot choked out, his eyes wide with incredulity.

"13," Marron confirmed, a mere quirk of his lips at the stunned look on his niisan's face. "She was a year older than me," he helpfully, nearly laughing out loud at the bugged-eye look on Carrot's face.

"A girl," Carrot screeched. "You had sex with a girl," he whispered in astonishment. If he hadn't been standing he would have fell to the ground in shock, as it was he was feeling faint. He heard a faint snicker from Marron and a sudden suspicion reared in his mind. "You SO did not have sex with a girl," he accused his smirking brother.

"Actually, it was about four girls and three boys," Marron said helpfully, bursting out laughing at the sputtering coming from his niisan.

"No way," Carrot shouted in disbelief, not wanting to believe that his little brother had started having sex before him and had had more experience, he pouted, annoyed.

Marron, seeing his niisan pouting lips wanted nothing more than to take Carrot's outthrust bottom lip in his mouth and suck it to a swollen fullness.

He cleared his throat and continued huskily, "Yes way. You forget, niisan that I was there for over two years. In the beginning, as you struggle with your control, you require more partners. Sometimes students would often pair up and remain that way until they left or sometimes stay together even after they left."

"Why did you," Carrot asked, wanting to know why Marron didn't pick a single partner, he looked away uncomfortably.

Marron shrugged elegantly, "There was no one that particularly that interested me longer than it took me to achieve release," he said, eyes intent on his niisan's averted face, thinking that maybe things would have been different if his niisan had been with him.

Carrot sighed, looking down, "Well it doesn't matter much for me. I just can't see myself doing any of THAT," he wrinkled his nose in distaste, feeling the fear roil in his stomach at the thought of being intimate with someone.

Marron hesitated, he thought of a way that maybe his niisan could overcome his fear, but was unsure how to say it without terrifying Carrot.

"Perhaps, you need to replace the bad memories with good ones, ones that give you pleasure, makes you feel safe instead of feeling pain and fear," he said slowly, looking away.

Carrot head jerked up, startled, "What do you mean?"

"Do you remember when I fell in the river one winter and almost drowned," Marron asked, turned to face Carrot, his eyes targeted on his niisan's startled face.

"Yeah, what about it," Carrot said, restlessly shifting under Marron's eyes, the intensity causing a nervous shiver to race up his spine and his breath to come faster.

Marron eyes narrowed, seeing the betraying shiver. He sighed as he looked away, not knowing how to proceed now with his niisan, not wanting to frighten him.

"C'mon," Carrot said, seeing the look of doubt on his brother's face, "You can't just stop there," he scolded, very curious now about what Marron was trying to say. "You fell in the river," he prompted, motion for Marron to continue.

"You remember how terrified of water I was after that? How I couldn't, wouldn't," Marron stressed the word, "Go near water? No amount of yelling, pleading or promising would make me go near water. I had gotten so bad that I was refusing to take baths and was barely drinking water. But you, you helped me. You showed me how not to be afraid, you taught me patiently that there was nothing to fear from water," Marron continued quietly, bringing the full force of his gaze on his niisan.

"Yeah, I helped you," Carrot said shifting uncomfortably on the ground, he could feel a tightening and a curiously fluttering sensation in his stomach. "That's what big brothers are supposed to do," he said, laughing a little nervously, his mouth stretching in a wide grin before fading slowly away, he looked away in discomfort.

"I did everything you said because I trusted you and had faith that you would never let me get hurt, I trusted you more than I have anyone ever since," Marron said quietly, eyeing his niisan's slightly averted face.

Carrot nodded, remembering the enormous trust reflecting in Marron's big, golden eyes, "Yeah, you were scared to death but you trusted me, " he said, smiling softly, the memory always having the power to warm him.

Marron took a deep breath, "Do you trust me, niisan," he asked quietly, meeting Carrot's wide eyes when Carrot jerked his head around.

Carrot felt like he had been punched in the stomach as he met Marron's eyes. He fully understood what Marron was asking and he trembled, not sure if he could do this, with his own brother at that! He opened his mouth to flat out refuse and met Marron's eyes, seeing the fear reflecting back at him. He slowly closed his mouth, realizing that Marron was a scared as he was but was determined to do whatever necessary to heal his niisan.

Carrot looked away, as he felt tears prickle at his eyes, feeling humbled at the sacrifice Marron was making for him. If the situation was reversed, he wasn't sure that he could have made the same offer to Marron, he smiled wryly, who was he kidding, he would have done the same no matter the cost, the social morals on incest. Marron was his brother and he would be damn if a little incest stopped him from helping him.

There was nothing he wouldn't do for his brother, he smiled, and apparently there was nothing Marron wouldn't do for him. And with that thought in mind he looked over, swiftly catching the fear lurking in Marron's eyes and saw Marron open his mouth. He knew Marron was going to take back his offer.

Marron tremble lightly, closing his eyes. Whatever possessed him to make say something like that to his niisan, he thought to himself savagely. He's as straight as an arrow and your brother! Just because you have a pervert desire for him doesn't mean that he would be willing to have sex with you, even if it is to help him get over his fear. He's your brother! You've kept it under control for years, now you've blown it all away. He opened his eyes and mouth to take back his offer and apologize, when he heard Carrot say 'Yes'.

His mouth remained open in shock, shutting as Carrot reached out and gently closed it for him. "I said Yes," Carrot said again, enjoying the look of shock on Marron's normally serene face. Serves him right, for keeping secrets, Carrot thought smirking self-righteously.

Marron caught his breath at the smirk on his niisan's face, wondering, hoping that Carrot understood what he was agreeing to. "Niisan," Marron began slowly, his eyes searching Carrot's face, "You understand what I asked," he said hesitantly, uncertainty reflecting in his golden eyes.

Carrot smiled, leaned forward and placed a soft hesitant kiss on Marron's lips, willfully ignoring the knot of fear surging through him. He drew back, his lips curiously burning, watching Marron slowly open his eyes, almost scrambling away in fear at a look he imagined in Marron's eyes, before relaxing. It's just Marron, he silently reassured himself, it's just Marron, trembling under Marron's hands stroking his tense back.

Carrot swallowed convulsively and tried to act as if he did this every day, unaware that his eyes revealed his deepseated terror, "So hows this gonna happen, you gonna seduce me, or something," he joked trying and failing to get a laugh past the lump in his throat.

"Oh, brave niisan," Marron whispered, leaning his forehead against Carrot's, seeing how terrified his niisan was, feeling his heart almost breaking.

Carrot's eyes fell and he played nervously with a button on Marron's shirt front, feeling Marron's hand cover his, stopping his nervous fidgeting.

"Niisan," Marron said quietly, waiting until Carrot raised his eyes hesitantly to his, color blooming on his niisan's cheeks.

"Niisan, do you trust me," Marron asked, his heart in his mouth, and at the hesitant nod he continued, "We are in this together, so no seduction, no tricking you. Just us, together, making better memories for you," Marron said quietly, his eyes steady and level on Carrot's, watching his niisan, seeing the shy smile bloom on the beloved face, watching the hope dawn in Carrot's expressive eyes.

Carrot leaned further into Marron, feeling strong, slender arms hesitantly surround him. Feeling with a sense of wonder, the ebbing of the fear that usually knotted his insides whenever Marron attempted to hold him

Marron closed his eyes, feeling tears prickling at them, at the trust his niisan had in him. He vowed that he would do whatever it took to make his niisan's experience painless and full of nothing but pleasure.

"What do we do now," Carrot whispered shyly, feeling warm at the pressure on the top of his head.

Marron pressed a kiss to his niisan's head and whispered back, "Now we go inside and fix lunch," trying to defuse the surreal tension running between them with more practical matters.

And as if in agreement with his idea, Carrot's stomach growled lustily. They looked at each other, startled and fell back, laughing heartily, feeling the uneasy tension dissipate.


After a satisfying lunch, they went their separate ways, Carrot to exercise and rebuild his strength, his body growing sleeker each day; and Marron to laze in the hammock with a book.

As he lay reading, he kept thinking about his niisan, until finally putting the book down after realizing he had read the same paragraph five times. He sighed closing his eyes, he hoped his niisan wasn't regretting their agreement, he was well aware of the quick looks Carrot had kept sneaking at him during lunch, the look of fear lurking in those wide eyes.

He opened his eyes and almost jumped at the sight of Carrot silently standing beside the hammock.

"Niisan," he said, trying to control his voice, "Are you okay?" Concerned darkening his eyes, watching the unusual look on his niisan's face as he stared down at him.

Carrot refocused his attention on Marron's worried gaze, quickly plastering a wide smile of his face.

"Heh, heh, heh," he laughed and scratched his head nervously. His laughter petering out at the narrowed look Marron was giving him. He shuffled his feet uneasily, looking anywhere, everywhere but at the body sprawled gracefully in the hammock. He jumped when Marron reached out and touched his hand gently.

"Niisan," Marron said quietly, his eyes roving over Carrot's face, reading the fear lurking in his niisan's wide brown eyes. "Niisan, everything is going to be fine," he tugged gently, pulling his niisan down with him into the hammock. Carrot resisted briefly before allowing his body to tumble into the hammock, sighing as he relaxed in Marron's sun warmed body.

"Do you really think so," Carrot whispered, his body tense, waiting for the answer..

"Yes," Marron assured him, hoping that he was right, feeling the tension slowly ease from his niisan's limber body.

And they laid in the hammock in silence as the sun heated the day and warmed their bodies, gradually falling asleep together in the warm summer air lulled by the soft buzzing of the bees and the warm caress of a summer breeze.

Later that evening as they ate dinner, Marron could feel the nervous glances Carrot kept shooting at him and saw the tension rising in his niisan. Finally he had to shoo Carrot upstairs to take first turn at the bathroom while he volunteered to cleaned up after dinner, watching the relief fill his niisan's face before he escaped up the stairs. Marron heaved a grateful sigh, his niisan was even making him twitchy with nerves and one of them had to remain in control tonight.

After delaying long enough, he walked upstairs to their bedroom and entered, seeing his niisan sitting in a chair before the fireplace, watching him with wide nervous eyes.

Carefully ignoring his niisan, he retrieved his sleeping pants and nothing else. He heard Carrot's quick intake of breath at his actions and gave Carrot a slow reassuring smile before he left to take his shower.

Carrot sat in the chair, drawing his knees to his chest, wondering if he could go through with this...this.....thing with Marron, feeling the tight knot of fear and tension gripping him. He got up and began pacing nervously, fiddling with the tie on his robe. Stopping suddenly, remembering that Marron wasn't wearing a top so he should take his off too, trembling slightly at his decision. He fumbled his robe off and tried to unbutton his top, angry tears filling his eyes as his fingers refused to cooperated, feeling thick.

He jumped when Marron's hands slowly worked the buttons free and pulled his shirt off, sliding it down his body to the floor. He froze, barely breathing, and shuddering faintly in reaction, in fear. He heard Marron sigh behind him, stirring his hair, before moving away.

Carrot turned and quickly pulled his robe back on, and as a silent compromise he left it open and unbelted. He watched with curious eyes as Marron fiddled with a small cube, recognizing a song cube, suddenly curious as to what type of music that Marron listened to.

The low husky voice of a singer filled the air as Marron made his way back to Carrot.

"Dance with me," he asked quietly, extending a hand, waiting for his niisan to take it.

Carrot looked at the hand extended to him and slowly, cautiously he put his hand into Marron's and felt himself drawn closer to Marron's warm body, inhaling the unique scent that was his brother, relaxing.

They danced together, Carrot slowly being lulled by the low, almost sultry accents of the various singers. He rested his head on Marron's chest, listening to the beating heart, swaying to the music, feeling safe and warm in Marron's arms.

When Marron began to sing, he shivered, listening to the words, understanding Marron's meaning.

//You think I'd leave your side, baby
You know me better than that
You think I'd leave you down
When you're down on your knees
I wouldn't do that

I'll do you you're right when you want
And if only you could see into me

Ha ah ah ah ah ah

Oh, when you're cold
I'll be there
Hold you tight
to me


When you're on the outside, baby
And you can't get in
I will show you you're
So much better than you know

When you're lost and you're alone
And you can't get back again
I will find you darling and
I will bring you home

And if you want to cry
I am here to dry your eyes
And in no time
You'll be fine

You think I'd leave your side, baby
You know me better than that
You think I'd leave you down


When you're down on your knees
I wouldn't do that
I'll do you you're right when you want
And if only you could see into me

Ha ah ah ah ah ah

Oh when you're cold
I'll be there
Hold you tight to me
When you're low
I'll be there
By your side, baby

Oh when you're cold
I'll be there
Hold you tight to me

Oh, when you're low
I'll be there
By your side, baby//


They continued dancing, swaying really, to the music until finally the cube was finished and Marron left him to activate another cube. Growing nervous again, Carrot began to babble, feeling twitchy at the look darkening Marron's eyes as he came back.

"You know, I really don't think I believe you, afterall, when you said that you had experience with the ladies. You never acted like you liked girls," he pointed out, unnerved by Marron's silence, desperately trying to fill the silence, backing away from Marron's steady approach, "Of course you never acted like you liked boys either, I don't think you had much practice in kissing, and..." he was silenced by Marron's finger against his lips.

His eyes widen comically at the narrowed eyed look Marron was giving him as his head came closer.

"Niisan," Marron murmured, his head tilting, his eyes narrowing, darkening. Warm puffs of air broke across Carrot's suddenly tingling lips and flushed face.

"Ye....yeah," Carrot quavered out, his eyes almost crossing as Marron's breath washed across his lips.

"You talk to much," Marron said against his lips, feeling them open, and angled his lips into the warm, wet opening, drinking the squeak his niisan made.

Carrot jumped at the first touch of Marron's mouth and opened his mouth to protest when he felt Marron's tongue enter his open mouth, languidly stroking, tempting his tongue to come out and play and he was lost. Lost in the explosive heat of Marron's mouth, his tongue, as he began to respond, feeling Marron slipping his robe off his shoulders, dropping it to the floor, caressing his bare skin, feeling burning hot everywhere Marron was touching him.

His hand fluttered nervously, not knowing where to put them before lightly resting them on Marron's bare shoulders, caressing supple skin, before stealing around Marron's neck as he gave himself over to the warm, slick glide of Marron's caressing tongue and his hotter mouth.

Pressing up harder against Marron, his hands lost in silken locks, holding Marron tighter to him as he deepen their kiss, losing himself in the intoxicating TASTE of Marron's mouth. Distantly aware of the hungry, greedy sounds he was making and Marron's moans into his mouth as they came up for air and diving back in again.

Marron's hands tighten almost bruisingly on his niisan's hips, lifting him closer, almost tighter into his heat, before gentling, stroking up and down his sides, slowly easing up his passion drugged possession of Carrot's mouth, breaking away, breathing raggedly, aware of his niisan's protesting whimper at the loss of his mouth.

Gradually coming back from his passion drugged journey, he looked at Marron with wide eyes before turning in a daze and walking out to the balcony. Letting the fresh air cool his hot cheeks, struggling to get his breath under control, shocked at the heat rushing through him.

He felt Marron come up behind him and ghost his fingers across his stomach. Irritated, he slapped the teasing hands away, feel them steal back again and pull him back into Marron's chest, caressing his bare stomach.

"Alright already," Carrot said irritably, slapping at the hands kneading his belly, "You made your point, you know plenty about kissing."

Feeling Marron's hair slide over his shoulder, the soft caress re-awakening bewildering sensations. Shivering at the silken sensation of hair caressing his chest as it glided over his flushed skin, his breath beginning to come raggedly.

"I'm glad I was able to convince niisan," Marron murmured, kissing a bare shoulder, his hand continuing to flex against Carrot's stomach.

"Don't be so smug about it," Carrot said, trying to force some sternness into his voice, shivering under the kneading hands, his head tilting to the side as Marron licked a warm wet trail from his shoulder to his neck, nibbling at his neck, sucking on his neck.

His eyes slowly becoming heavy-lidded in passion as his breath came faster.

Marron trailed one hand up his niisan's chest, continuing to lick, suck on Carrot's warm, bare shoulder and neck, feeling the pulse beating rapidly under the warm caress of his tongue and lips. Caressing and kneading the smooth chest until he reached a pebble hard nipple, he heard the little whimpering noises his niisan made and smiled into the flesh he was still nibbling on as he rubbed and squeezed the hard nubbin of flesh between his finger and thumb. Loving the cries his niisan was making as he stroked the fire higher between them, feeling his niisan arch into his hand with a hungry cry, as sleek arms stole up and wrapped around his neck.

Carrot turned his head, angling for Marron's hungry, teasing lips, drinking deep from his mouth as their tongues played, muffled moans of enjoyment and pleasure coming from his throat. He wrenched his mouth away with a cry, panting for breath as both of Marron's hands began playing with his nipples. He flung his head back, resting it on Marron's shoulder, tilting his head,
willingly offering his neck for Marron's delectation, feeling the lips feasting on his neck, sucking the hot flesh into his mouth---hard. He groaned at the stinging pain and whimper as Marron laving away the pain. Desire spiraling higher and higher.

Carrot was on fire, his body burning with desire as he tried to drag air into his oxygen deprived lungs. Distantly aware of the needy moans of pleasure coming from his and he didn't give a damn anymore, didn't try to suppress them. Wanting Marron to know how much he was enjoying himself, how much pleasure Marron was pulling from his body.

It wasn't until Marron pressed against his back, pulling him into the hat cradle of his thighs that Carrot awoke from the sensual spell Marron was weaving around them. Feeling the hardness pressing into his back, he froze as fear blossomed in him, stilling his body, his breath coming in ragged pants of fear not desire.

It took Marron but a minute to realize that the warm body of his niisan had stilled. That the body in his arms was beginning to panic and he released him, watching him shoot away from him, fetching up against the balcony railing, breathing harshly.

"Niisan," Marron called softly, quietly, trying to reach his panicking niisan. Hoping the sound of his voice would be enough and knowing he had succeeded when Carrot flicked his eyes to him but still shivering with fear.

"It's okay, I'm okay," Carrot rasped out hoarsely, trying to reassure Marron, trying to regain control of himself. "It's just that I freaked when I felt your.....," he broke off with an embarrassed grimace looking away and gesturing to the front of Marron's pants that was tented slightly.

Marron smiled slightly, "Niisan, it wouldn't work very well if I didn't become aroused." He watched Carrot carefully and asked quietly, "Do you trust me, niisan," and once again extended his hand.


Carrot looked at the slender, graceful hand extended to him. Knowing that Marron would hold out his hand forever, waiting for him. He smile slowly, knowing that there was no one that he trusted more than Marron.

And he took his hand.

Marron closed his eyes as relief surged through him. Opening them he watched the fear in his niisan eyes war with his trust and tugging gently, he led them to the couch before the fireplace.

Settling himself, he looked up at Carrot, who was watched him in puzzlement, and tugged, tumbling him into his lap.

Carrot had his mouth opened to ask what was Marron doing and gasped as he landed astraddle Marron, his knees on either side of Marron's hips and a tremor rippled through his frame. Feeling Marron's hands holding his hips, thumbs rubbing gentle circles over his hipbones, slowly re-stroking the fire within him.

"Niisan," Marron said quietly, watching as a hard flush of arousal streaked Carrot's cheeks and his eyes dilated in response. He pressed his thumbs hard on the jutting bones capturing Carrot's attention and his gasp in his mouth, drawing back, hoarsely saying, "I will be dead before I let harm come to you."

Carrot blinked at the intensity behind the words and his eyes soften. His head tilted to the side as he really LOOKED at Marron's beautiful, delicate face. He studied Marron's golden eyes, seeing the love, fear and something else intermingled.

"You're beautiful, you know," he finally said, his voice thoughtful and quiet.

Marron's eyes widen and dropped a little shyly, "Niisan," he protested softly, a delicate rose tint coloring his cheeks.

"Nah, I ain't talking about your face," Carrot waved a dismissive hand, from his perch in Marron's lap, "Even though you're one of the most beautiful people I've ever seen, I'm talking about this," and he touched Marron's chest, his heart.

"You have the biggest, most generous heart I know. Always giving to me and the girls even when we get on your nerves, most of the time, with our fighting. We don't deserve you and everything you give us, but you do it because you love us. You're always there protecting us, me, even when I do dumb and stupid shit. You are always there protecting me, backing me up,
protecting us all and loving us. And sometimes," Carrot looked down shamefacedly," I don't tell you enough, just how much I, how much we appreciate you and everything you do. That we, that I love you," he said in a rush, anxious to get the mushy words out, his face red in embarrassment.

Marron looked at him, touched by the hard fought words from his niisan, knowing what he was saying or trying to tell him, words that didn't come easily for his niisan. He smiled and simply said, "Thank you." Watching the blush fade from his niisan's face to be replaced by a look of determination.

Wiping his palms nervously on his thighs, Carrot studied the calm face and took a deep breath.

Okay Carrot you can do this. Just lean in an kiss him, just like he did with you, he told himself, trying to give a little pep talk to himself, trying to get past the knot of fear in his stomach, still very aware of the thumbs stroking, caressing his bones.

Watching Marron warily, he leaned forward and pressed his lip to Marron's feeling them soften and part. Tentatively he extended his tongue, retreating quickly from the warm wet glide of Marron's. Gathering his nerve he pressed his lips again against Marron's quickly losing himself in the explosive taste.

Hungrily, his mouth widen, deepening their kiss as his tongue played deep in Marron's mouth. Loving the husky groan coming from Marron, before drawing back for air before diving back for more, trying to rock in Marron's lap, frustrated by Marron's hard hands holding his hips still. He whimpered in frustration, wanting, no NEEDING to press, to rub against Marron, against
something. He fasten his hands on the back of the couch, vainly trying to rock against Marron.

His protesting cry echoed through the room as Marron removed his delicious mouth and tongue, turning into a purr as Marron trailed a line of wet kisses over his jaw and down his neck, seeking his pulse point. His head fell back on his neck with a groan of enjoyment as he slowly arched feeling Marron's lips glide down, down and reaching his nipples.

Carrot, lost in the sensual haze, nearly screamed when Marron glided his tongue over his pert aching nipples. My god, I never thought my nipples were that sensitive, he thought vaguely, hearing someone whimpering and realizing that it was him. And he did scream when Marron sucked hard, and bit down. His hands fell to Marron's head, holding him closer, tangling his hands in the heavy silk of Marron's hair, shivering with delight as those terrible, cruel hands loosen their hold on his hips, sliding up his back and pulling him closer to Marron's feasting mouth. AT LAST, he exulted!

He arched his back, pressing more of his aching hard points into the wet heat of Marron's hungry mouth, mewling with pleasure, with excitement, feeling Marron's arms jerk him harder into his embrace, lifting him higher, finally able to rubbed his aching hardness against Marron's equally hard stomach.

Marron clenched his arms tighter around his writhing niisan, hitching him higher into his embrace, feeling the hardness between Carrot's legs rubbing deliciously against him. Smiling against the swollen nubbin of flesh he worked in his mouth, enjoying the greedy sounds his niisan was making as he feasted on his flesh.

Carrot's head fell back as another tremor of pleasure washed over him, coming faster and faster, as he began rocking into Marron's muscled stomach. Rubbing faster, harder gasping at how GOOD the burning friction felt.

His breath sobbing in pleasure as he rocker harder, lowering himself slightly to gain more leverage, abruptly stopping as fear surge through him at the hard column pressing against his backside. Suddenly, shaking as fear rushed through him, he frantically grabbed handfuls of Marron's hair, dragging the hot mouth away from him. He attempted to scramble off Marron's lap in fear, feeling an agonizing relief as Marron's head came up, his eyes clearing, becoming dark gold.

Hearing his niisan sob suddenly, Marron pulled the shivering hiccuping body carefully to him, making sure Carrot remained on his knees, knowing what had frightened him again. Rubbing the sweat-slicked back comforting, as he felt Carrot slowly regain control of himself.

"It's not gonna work," Carrot said miserably, his arms stealing around Marron's neck as he balanced carefully on his knees. "Every time you get....hard," he choked out, "I get scared," he added, drawing back and looking Marron in the eyes, deliberately trying to lower himself and feeling the knot of fear expand, at the brush of cloth against him. Frustrated, he surged back on his knees leaning his hot forehead against Marron's.

"Niisan, you were badly abused and raped," Marron said, feeling Carrot flinch at the word, "Did you really this this would be easy," he asked quietly, pulling his head back, searching his niisan's big brown eyes, before continuing, "It won't. Your body remembers only the pain, it needs to be remind of what pleasure feels like. That's what we're trying to do. Relearning your body to know and remember only the pleasure of this," leaning forward and licking Carrot's lips, feeling the answering shiver as his niisan's lips parted for him.

Carrot heard the words but didn't really believe him, until he felt Marron's tongue gently licking at his lips, and his mouth opened automatically, hungry for the pleasure Marron's lips and tongue brought. He sucked Marron's tongue inside, moaning in pleasure at the taste, the slick glide of their tongues playing against each other.

He tilted his head to the side, deepening their kiss, holding tighter as he took over their shared kiss, feeling the hard knot of fear being buried under the waves of pleasure washing over him.

He whimpered as Marron drew back, "Um, umpf, um, umpf," soft sighs of delight, licking his lips still tasting Marron, angling his head for another soul shattering kiss.

Marron heard his niisan growl of frustration as he grasped his head and pulled him back, laughing softly at the hunger on his niisan's face.

"See what I mean," he whispered, breathing rapidly, watching the passion slowly fade from his niisan's eyes.

"What do we do now," Carrot said, breathing harshly, easing to the side and curling up against Marron. His eyes were drawn to Marron's tented pants and a mixture of fear and desire warred within him.

Marron, following his niisan's eyes, knew that as long this part of him remained a mystery, Carrot would still be fearful.

"Come on," he said drawing Carrot to his feet.

"Where to," Carrot asked, stumbling slightly.

"To bed, of course," Marron said.

He eyes his niisan speculatively and came to a decision. "Tomorrow we're going to do something else," Marron warned softly as they walked to the bed.

"What," Carrot asked, hardly listening, plotting ways to get back to Marron's tempting lips, his body still humming with desire.

Marron laughed softly, well aware of the fixated look on his brother's face and where his attention truly lay.

Testing his theory, he slowly licked his lips.

Carrot almost collapsed at the rush that went though him at the sight of that pink succulent flesh that he so wanted to suck on, to taste it again, to feel it caressing, writhing in his mouth. He shivered and leaned up to take Marron's lips, and feeling Marron draw back, he dropped back down again with a sulky look on his face.

"Stop teasing me," he said angrily to the smiling Marron, watching as the smile was replaced by a look on sensual determination.

"Niisan, I won't. I can't," Marron said softly. "Your problem, our problem is that your fear far outweighs your desire for consummation. So, until your need, your desire overcomes your fear, I will continue to remind you of the pleasures that await you." He studied Carrot gravely.

Carrot shivered, he read the determination on his brother's face and knew he was in for the time of his life. He didn't know whether to laugh or cry. He knew how Marron was once he had made up his mind, nothing would sway him.

Silently they got into bed and Marron curled up against his niisan, feeling an arm pull him tighter, each thinking of the coming morning as desire thrummed through their bodies, preventing their rest, until finally their exhausted bodies fell into restless slumber.

* * *

The next morning, Carrot awoke to the feeling of lips pressed against his. He opened his mouth with a little sigh and suckled on the slick intruder, hearing the moan of encouragement for his efforts.

"Um, um" he murmured into Marron's mouth, "What a way to wake up." Stretching languidly, enjoying the way Marron's eyes made him feel, seeing the desire etched on Marron's face. Putting his arms lazily around Marron's neck, he drew himself up, smiling at the way his body started humming under Marron's admiring gaze. He eyed Marron's lips and angle in for a quick kiss, that slowly deepened before they broke apart.

"So what's on the agenda today," he said, proud to be able to get the big word out, without stuttering.

"Today we're only going to wear our robes. No clothes, no pants, no shirts, just our robes," Marron said, watching his niisan's reaction. He wasn't disappointed.

Swiftly removing his arms from around Marron's neck, "No clothes?! Just our robes?!" Carrot was aghast. "That'll mean we'll be...... naked," he faltered to a stop, whispering as if someone else might hear.

"I know," Marron whispered back, kissing his niisan pouting lips quickly, diving back in for a longer thorough kiss.

They slowly fell back on the bed, with Marron rolling over so that he was on the bottom.

"Um, umpf," Carrot moaned luxuriously into the tempting mouth, arching his back under Marron's stroking palm, tensing up as it neared his ass, breaking away from Marron's lips and gazing down at Marron, troubled.

"Do you see what I mean," Marron asked levelly, his body still flushed with burgeoning passion. "Right now, we can go no further until your need becomes so great that you don't notice the fear. Until your need to consummate this fire burning between us more than you fear it, fear the pain, fear me."

There was silence between them.

"So what's with the robes," Carrot asked shakily, still feeling tense as Marron had not removed his stroking fingers from the base of his spine. He squirmed uneasily, gulping audibly as he felt Marron's answering response to his squirming. He froze in fear and looked away from Marron's knowing sad gaze.

"The robes will allow us easier access, so no response will be hidden from view. You can touch me anytime, anywhere you want and I will do the same with you. Bringing what frightens you into the light of day, diminishing it."

"So I can touch you," Carrot said a little shyly, peeking at Marron, "And you can touch me," he squeaked out, feeling his cheek burn, but bravely staring at Marron who nodded. Trembling, he let out his breath, "Well, where's my damn robe?"

Marron smiled, "Get off me and you'll see it at the foot of the bed."

Carrot scrambled off and seized his robe before turning his back to Marron to drop his pants.

"No," Marron said, "Turn around and face me. No more hiding remember?"

Shivering, Carrot nodded and turned around. Keeping his eyes on Marron he blushingly dropped his pants. He reached for the robe only to find Marron held it also. He stood frozen, uncertain what to do, desperately wanting to cover himself, hide from Marron's gaze, but kept his hands to his sides. Marron wouldn't hurt him, he chanted silently to himself, the words giving
him courage, further bolstered by Marron's whispered "Beautiful". Feeling tears prickle at his eyes and for the first time he did feel beautiful under Marron's worshipful gaze.

Marron slipped the robe on his niisan, caressing the smooth chest, gently fingering the erect nipples. Smiling as Carrot twisted in his arms for a desperate kiss.

Pulling back, Marron whispered huskily, "Breakfast," and drew his niisan downstairs to eat a long leisurely breakfast.

* * *

Throughout the next few days, they played love games. Carrot, growing more confident of his body, allowing Marron to go further each day; nestled in the hammock, or grass, whichever suited their needs. Chasing each other around the house and running away after stealing slow hungry kisses and caresses. Building Carrot's hunger, fueling his desire.

Resting in the hammock or grass, robes spread open around them, touching, kissing. Arousing each other with long languid caresses. Carrot would be so far gone in his passionate response that he failed to realize that Marron rested on top of him, holding him down.

Marron especially loved to look at his niisan's nude body lying in the grass, writhing under his touch, his kisses. The blind look in his eyes as he tossed his head from side to side, his lips wet and swollen from hard passionate kisses, a rosy flush coloring his body.

Carrot loved watching Marron's responses to his kisses, his caresses along the long elegant body. To see him lose his hard fought control. The long black hair spread beneath him like a cloak, the wet trembling lips calling his name, the rosy glow covering his body.

Each day Marron kept pushing a littler further. Stroking their mutual need, their desire spiraling higher and higher. Turning Carrot into a writhing bundle of sensation. Each gasp and moan encouraging him, spurring him on to take his niisan on a journey of discovery, a journey of passion before gently bringing back to earth. Their sweaty bodies clinging to each other as they lay gasping for breath, constantly touching each other.

Each time, Carrot lay sprawled before him, sweaty and gasping, his body rousing eagerly to Marron's touch, until one day as they lay in the hammock exchanging slow sweet kisses, their robes lying on the grass, squirming and writhing against each other. Marron's hand trailed down their chests, wetting his fingers in their combined fluids and began caressing Carrot's spine, massaging the flexing globes of his niisan's behind, feeling Carrot tense at the contact before redoubling his frantic kissing of his mouth, tacitly allowing Marron to go where he pleased. Marron sighed into Carrot's mouth, this time he would bring his niisan to pleasure.

Parting the flexing cheeks with one hand, he probed gently at the small wrinkled flesh, feeling Carrot tense at the pressure and pull away gasping.

Carrot closed his eyes as painful memories flickered through his mind, as fear and desire warred for dominance. On the one side was the fear of pain, the fear of being hurt again but on the other side----he moaned in pleasure, distracted from his thoughts as Marron wrapped long legs around his waist and undulated slowly against him. Panting, he tried to resume his thought, On the other hand----- hardening even more in the wet cradled of Marron's hips, gasping as Marron stroked deliberately slow against his aching shaft and slowly introduce his finger into Carrot's body. Oh what the hell, Carrot thought and dived into Marron's mouth, feeling an indescribable feeling fill him at the triple sensation of Marron's mouth sucking on his, Marron's
writhing body under him and Marron's finger touching him THERE!

He screamed in shock, in ecstasy, wrenching his mouth from Marron's panting, "What the hell was thaaaaa," he screamed again as Marron did that thing with his finger again. He didn't know whether to push back or push the hand away. Fortunately, Marron didn't give him a choice, sliding his slicken finger back and forth in his entrance, each time touching something within him that caused him to push back for more.

"Pleasure, niisan," Marron finally answered in a low, raspy whisper, his eyes half-closed in bliss as he rocked up into his niisan's body and stroked his finger deeper.

"OH MY GOD!" Carrot screamed, his eyes blind to only the pleasure screaming through his body, pushing back for more of the wicked finger filling him. He looked down into Marron's dilated eyes, seeing an answering passion matching his own as he shimmied on Marron's sweaty body.

Leaning forward, he tried to give back some of the pleasure Marron often gave him, by licking at a turgid nipple. Groaning as he felt Marron slowly added a second finger, panting for breath as he focused on the pleasure at the almost burning sensation, fear trying to regain control of him. He looked down into Marron's eyes and deliberately pushed back on the invading digits and groaned at the exhilarating rush that overcame him and feeling the passion overcome the fear.

Lowering his head again, he began trying to give back the pleasure he was feeling, licking and sucking at the erect nipples; at Marron's neck, sucking the flesh into his mouth; at Marron's lips, sucking the bottom lip in his mouth; rocking back and forth between the dual sensations of Marron's fingers filling him and the touch of their shafts caressing each other between the wet, slick glide of their bodies.

They added their passion to the sounds of the garden; soft sighs, ecstatic cries and wet sucking moans as they kissed between husky groans of encouragement.

Faster and faster they moved, Carrot's fear a thing of the past as he concentrated only on the look of ecstasy on Marron's face, the giving and receiving on pleasure. Their hips moving, arching with desperate frenzy as they sensed their completion nearing.

Marron plunged his fingers faster into his niisan grasping center adding a third finger, hearing the answering moan of joy above him. Feeling the hot supple channel cling to his fingers as if reluctant to let go. He arched into the body above him with a husky drawn out moan as Carrot bit down on his aching nipples, laving the pain away as he writhed his hips against his niisan, inspiring him to greater heights.

"Marron!" Carrot screamed, teetering of the brink of going over, fearing the upcoming cliff ahead but wanting to fall desperately, his hips rising and falling frantically.

"Now, niisan, NOW!" Marron moaned, as his fingers thrust in the burning sheath flexing around his fingers. "I'll be there, go over NOW," he cried as he felt that special tingling sensation rush through him, and feeling his niisan tighten around his plunging fingers, he let go, hearing his niisan's scream his name. Fluids shooting out between their bodies, feeling an answering pulse from Carrot as he shot his seed between their heaving chests and stomachs.

Carrot collapsed again Marron, feeling fingers still filling him, slowly be removed. He whimpered in distress at the loss and sighed with something like satisfaction as Marron gently circled the stretched hole, stroking it gently, dipping his fingers in and out.

Panting, Carrot raised his head, "So, was it good for you," he tried to smile his trademark wide smile but was too tired, and dropped his head back on Marron's chest.

Marron mused, "You know it's times like this that I wonder just how old you really are."

Carrot snickered tiredly into Marron's chest, so relaxed he could barely move. He could still fill Marron's fingers teasing his opening and he wiggled at the pleasurable sensation.

He raised his head and saw the look of tired satiation on Marron's face and smiled slowly, glad that he had brought him pleasure.

Marron held his eyes as he dipped a finger between their bodies and scooped up a white glob and slowly placed it in his mouth, sucking on his finger, a look of bliss suffusing his face. He leaned up to kiss Carrot, knowing the taste of their mingled essences was on his breath, in his mouth and tongue.

Carrot drew back, uncertainty flashing across his face at the thought of kissing Marron now! But the fingers still toying with him quickly convinced him by stopping their play. Holding Marron's eyes, he lowered his mouth, tasting the salty-sweet taste in Marron's mouth, groaning as the taste exploded across his tastebuds. Hungrily, searching Marron's mouth for more of the tasty fluid.

Feeling Marron's hand move again between them, he pulled back gasping as Marron solemnly came up with another white glob. This time Carrot knew it was for him. And holding Marron's gaze he sucked the long slender digit into his mouth, closing his eyes and moaning at the intoxicating taste exploding in his mouth. Feeling Marron kissing him, searching out the taste in his mouth this time.

They lay panting as Carrot eased off Marron and curled against his side, with Marron still playing with him and squirming restlessly as the events began to catch up with him. Marron kissed him quickly and spoke, "I think we need to wash up," knowing that his niisan needed time alone to think. He ran his hand gently down Carrot's damp body.

Carrot smiled, "I don't think I can move. Carry me," he mock pleaded, giving Marron his best puppy dog eyes.

Marron gave him a tiny smile, "If you think I'm going to carry you, you had better think again, niisan," with that he carefully stepped from the hammock and retrieved his robe, sliding it on gracefully, flicking his hair from inside and turning to look at his niisan with an amused look----that faded at the arrested look on Carrot's face.

Carrot was about to make a laughing remark when Marron bent over and picked up his robe. Carrot's mouth went dry at the sight of the pale, ivory flesh flexing enticingly. He swallowed convulsively and raised troubled eyes to Marron.

"Niisan," Marron said questioningly, take a step forward, "What is it," he asked softly.

"It just occurred to me that this goes way beyond helping a brother overcome his fear of water. I just had sex with you and all I can think about is how you make me feel, how your touch gets me hard and how much I want to do it again and again," he said closing his eyes in frustration.

"Do you want to stop," Marron asked, his heart in his mouth at the thought.

Carrot opened his eyes looking thoughtfully at Marron, at the almost unreadable look on his face, "You would stop this right now if I asked, wouldn't you," he said softly to the still figure.

"Yes," was the simple answer, tendrils of hair gently lifted by the breeze.

Carrot rolled out of the hammock and stood facing Marron, naked, "No matter how much it would kill you to stop," he asked quietly, still studying Marron.

Marron's eyes widen slightly, the only betraying gestured, before nodding slowly, his eyes downcast.

He was startled at the swift kiss Carrot placed on his lips, opening automatically to his niisan, who took thorough possession of the tempting wet heat, before drawing back.

"I think you mentioned something about a shower," Carrot said, taking Marron by the hand and scooping his robe off the ground and sliding it on. He smiled at the puzzled look on Marron's face.

"Niisan," Marron made a question of the name.

"Let's just accept this and don't question our good fortune," Carrot smiled.

Marron smiled, no questions was a very good idea, he thought, as long as I get to keep my niisan. Content, he followed Carrot into the house for a bath and change of robes.


All during during lunch they stole kisses and lingering caresses, kisses that grew longer and touches that became more heated as the day wore on, passion rising between them.

During dinner, they sat, trying to eat; the sexual tension rising between them making them both want to scream in frustration. They kept exchanging glances of aroused frustration before Carrot threw down his fork. Marron looked up, startled at the noise, barely opening his mouth before Carrot had seized and plunder the warm interior ruthlessly; pulling back, he drew the
very flushed and aroused Marron to his feet.

"Bed now," Carrot ordered breathless, "I want my first time to be on a soft bed instead of the kitchen table," he added a little nervously.

Marron looked at him blankly before seizing his hand and rushing the suddenly laughing boy up to their bedroom.

Carrot, growing nervous now that the time was at hand, paced around the room, restlessly, while Marron watched him. Sympathizing with his niisan's nervousness he glided over and activated a song cube, remembering how well it had worked before, seeing Carrot slowly relaxing as the sultry music washed over him. Gliding over, he simply said, "Dance with me."

Carrot blushed as he felt himself flow in that warm, subtly arousing embrace. Listening to the music, brushing gently against Marron's body, feeling their bodies coming alive under each brushing caress.

Marron closed his eyes at each blissful sensations of his niisan's body brushing against his, teasing him with each delicate touch. Pulling back and holding Carrot's eyes, he reach down and untied his robe, letting it fall deliberately to the floor, waiting and watching his niisan.

Carrot eyes widen at Marron's move, before he slowly removed his robe, holding Marron's eyes in turn as the material pooled at their feet. Stepping forward, he returned to Marron's embrace with a gasp at the contact, as they once again began swaying to the sultry music. Their bodies brushing erotically against each other, their desire for their coming union spiraling higher. He felt himself moving backwards and went in whatever direction Marron choose to move him.

Feeling the backs of his legs touch the bed he understood. Nervousness and fear filling him but determined to conquer it, he climbed onto the bed with Marron crawling closely after him as he reclined on the bed. Feeling Marron come over him, spreading his thighs, settling snugly between, both of them gasping sharply at the contact between their naked flesh, their naked organs touching each other

Marron seeing the nervous fear lurking in his niisan's eyes began to sing along with the singer, sultry sounds flowing through the room, kissing him softly between the words.

see I been watchin you for a while
your smile and stuff
but I don't know if I can be
wit you for tonight alright
is that alright baby, baby

There is only one for me
you have made that a possibility
we could take that step to see, um
if this is really gonna be,
all you gotta do is say yes

all you gotta do is say yes
don't deny what you feel

let me undress you baby
open up your mind and just rest

I'm about to let you know you make me so
all you gotta do is say yes
don't deny what you feel
let me undress you baby
open up your mind and just rest

I'm about to let you know
you make me so, so, so ,so ,so ,so,so,so
you make me so, so, so,so so, so ,so,so uh


Loving you has taken time (taken time)
but I always knew you could be mine
I recognize the butterflies inside me
Since it's gonna be me tonight(tonight)
all you gotta do is say yes


All you gotta do is say yes
don't deny what you feel
let me undress you baby
open up your mind and just rest

I'm about to let you know you make me so
uh ah um, uh ah um,
all you gotta do is say yes
don't deny what you feel
let me undress you baby

open up your mind and just rest

I'm about to let you know
you make me so, so, so ,so ,so ,so,so,so
you make me so, so, so,so so, so ,so,so uh



Carrot closed his eyes as Marron's words washed over him, through him. He could feel Marron's lips moving steadily down his body, kissing at each inch of flesh as he sang the song. Resting at his navel, probing it delicately with his tongue, arousing him further. Carrot opened his eyes as the song ended, feeling his harden shaft brush against the underside of Marron's chin.

"Yes," he breathed, watching the hope shining in Marron's eyes.

Marron sighed softly, closing his eyes as relief rushed though him. Opening his eyes he vowed to make this a painless experience for his niisan and a dark wicked smile crossed his face as he lowered his head slightly.

Carrot shivered at the look of wickedness on his brother's face, arching up in surprise as Marron kissed the tip of his shaft.

Still holding his niisan's eyes, he rubbed his cheek, his face against the now drooling organ. Wetness gleaming on his face, sighing softly.

Carrot, his eyes dilated in desire and lust, watched as wet glistening trails formed on Marron's face.

Marron lowered his head further, burying his face in the thatch of hair between his niisan's parted thighs, distantly hearing the gasp above his, but lost in the intoxicating unique scent of Carrot. An aroma of musk, of salt and a wild feral scent reminding him of the forest and animals. Slowly he took Carrot's balls gently into his mouth, first one, then the other, rolling them separately on his tongue. Opening his mouth wider, he tried to pull both bulging sacs into his mouth but failing. Giving them a last lingering lick and kiss, he raised his gaze to the towering column of flesh above him, feeling his niisan twisting in the sheets and his gasping, choking cries. A long excruciating lick to the top and back down again, feeling the taste explode on his tongue. He surged up the writhing body and seized the wet, trembling lips in a heady kiss, letting his niisan taste himself. Their soft sighs giving him encouragement.

Burrowing his hand beneath the pillows, where he had hidden the cream, giving one last glide of his tongue against the pouting lips he went back to his main objective.

Slowly, trailing hot kisses down his niisan's chest, nibbling on succulent, pouting nipples, he kissed and licked his way down to the engorged shaft; and holding Carrot's eyes, he slowly licked the dripping head. Scooping up the precious drops of liquid on the end of his tongue, watching the shudders shaking his niisan's body at the erotic sight. He closed his eyes in a luxurious moan as he swallowed the precious tasty fluid, hearing the answering groan from the head of the bed. Opening his eyes, and holding Carrot's wide eyes, he slowly lowered his mouth over the turgid organ, licking at the smooth head as it filled his mouth, lowering his head even further, relaxing his throat, allowing the thick shaft to enter and----swallowed, smiling at the scream ripped from his niisan.

Carrot almost screamed when Marron had licked the head of his shaft and the look of pure bliss on his face was arousing enough. But the look on his face when he swallowed----his breath came harshly, watching in anticipation as Marron lowered his lush mouth over his weeping shaft. Watching the pale golden rod gradually disappear between Marron's luscious lips was almost enough to cause him to have a heart attack. And to swallow---he couldn't stop his scream of pleasure.

Carrot reached down, feeling Marron's face as he came up for air, still licking the solid muscle filling his mouth as his head fell up and down over the hard shaft--- hearing Marron moaning in joy around the thickness filling his mouth threw him into a higher plane of arousal, and then to feel Marron slender fingers probing between his bottom cheeks, remembering the pleasure those supple fingers caused sent him spiraling almost out of control.

Marron fumbled the top off the flat container, scooping a small amount on his fingers as he busily worked the thick column of flesh hungrily in his mouth. Hazily he thought, nothing could EVER compare to his niisan taste.

He slowly probed between the sweaty, flexing cheeks, teasing the small opening and feeling the clenching and releasing of the wrinkled hole. Hearing the whimpering of pleasure from Carrot as he enter the hot silky channel. Feeling the body writhing, trying desperately not to thrust and
choke him. He backed off a little, concentrating on the head, allowing two fingers to brush against the pleasure nodule deep in his niisan.

Carrot stiffen and cried out before his hips began thrusting back and forth impaling himself on those wickedly, brutal fingers. Each caress on his pleasure bud cause his hips to buck up into Marron's hot tight lips and when Marron added a third finger, stretching his burning hole even further, all he could do was whimper as he impaled himself again and again on the hard fingers filling him, driving them deeper.

Marron scissored his fingers, making sure his niisan was fully stretched before he really set to work---driving Carrot insane. Licking and sucking furiously at the hard shaft filing his mouth, he plunged his fingers in an almost brutal paces, stroking into the tight clenching heat, hearing his
niisan scream and sob above him. He knew Carrot was very close to release, so he nibbled delicately at the head as Carrot slammed down on his fingers, taking them to the hilt into his grasping hole, listening to the sobs of ecstasy coming from above. Feeling the pulse in the big vein, he plunged his fingers in harder and crooked them, smiling around the delicious flesh,
hearing his name being screamed as fluid filled his mouth. And he drank it all down thirstily.

Carrot went limp as he slowly removed his fingers and slicked his hard shaft with the cream. Rising to his knees between the spread thighs of the satiated boy, he lifted Carrot's hips and slowly buried his shaft in the well stretched hole and paused, gritting his teeth struggling to control his overwhelming need to plunge deep into the tight gripping heat surrounding him.

Carrot grinned tiredly up at Marron, his body limp and lax in the aftermath of his orgasm, feeling a sense of total relaxation and well-being thrumming throughout his entire body. He wiggled in delight, blinking at the low moan from Marron. He blinked again feeling an unusual fullness----he disbelievingly wiggled again causing another low moan from Marron and a hard thrust inside him, gasping as he felt that little pleasure node brushed by the hard shaft now filling him, feeling himself hardening again in desire.

"Niisan," Marron gasped, "Don't move, yetttttt......," he gasped again as Carrot with narrowed, glittering eyes wiggled again and deliberately clenched around him. Looking down at his niisan's glittering enraptured eyes, Marron lost it. With a cry of his own, he began a rapid thrusting
movement deep into the hot tight channel, holding Carrot's eyes with his own, letting his see his passion, his joy, his love.

Slamming deeper in the tight sheath, feeling the fluttering muscles surrounding him, he knew that he wouldn't last long. The long days of teasing each other had taken their toll leaving him almost permanently aroused, eroding his self-control. He was almost sobbing at how good it felt to be deep inside his beloved niisan as he felt his release near.

Carrot writhed enticingly under the plunging strokes. Never had he been this hard or able to rouse for a second time, so fast. It was all he could do to scream his joy as he felt the burning began again and plunged hungrily on the hard column of flesh filling him.

"MARRON!" White milky fluid jettison from the hard shaft pressed between their wet bodies, mingling with their sweat, feeling Marron's fill him with his essence, his seed from the thick column buried deep inside him.

"NIISAN!" He screamed as he felt muscles clenching around him as Carrot lost control, his hips thrust deeply into the hot silky channel as he flooded his niisan with his seed.

Breathing harshly, he collapsed on Carrot, still buried deep inside, feeling inner muscles fluttering delicately around his shaft. Hearing Carrot gasping for breath and his racing heart, he gathered his exhausted niisan and rolled them over, both of them moaning as he slipped free of his snug home.

Carrot could feel the fluid slowly flowing out of him, running down his balls and mourned the loss. His body was still shuddering in reactions to two of the most intense mindblowing orgasms in his life.

They lay, trying to recover their strength and breath and Marron, feeling a prickle of conscience and knew he had to confess.

"Niisan," he said tentatively when he had finally calmed down sufficiently to breathe smoothly.

Carrot wiggled protesting atop Marron, wanting only to enjoy the afterglow, they both groaned as they felt their passion being restarted. Hastily Carrot moved off of Marron and sat on the side of the bed, hoping to get enough energy to get to the bathroom.

"Niisan, I have to tell you something," Marron tried again.

"Tell me later, " Carrot said wearily, "Right now, let's try to get to the bathroom and take a shower, okay?"

Marron thought, his confession could wait and agreed. They staggered off to the bathroom, holding each other up.


Standing wearily under the hot shower, Marron thought about making his confession and decided to wait until later. Drying off, they stumbled to their bed---Marron having the forethought of snagging a couple of towels from the bed---they climbed wearily into the bed and settled down on the spread towels.

This time Marron was determined to make his confession as Carrot curled up behind him. Stroking Carrot's hand--that was lying on his stomach--for courage, "Niisan," he began, his body tensing despite his weariness, "I have something to tell you."

"Uhm," Carrot muttered, his face splitting in a huge yawn. "Wazzat, Marron?"

Marron stared fixedly at the balcony doors, "Ididn'treallysleepwiththatmanypeople!" His words rushing out as he laid waiting for his niisan's reaction.

Carrot only pulled him tighter against his body and yawned again, "Uh huh."

Marron twisted in his loose embrace, turning to face Carrot, "Niisan did you hear me? I didn't have sex with the number of people that I said I slept with," he faltered a the look of amusement in Carrot's tired eyes.

"I already know that," Carrot said yawning.

"Y-you knew," he asked, stunned, "How did you know?"

"Because I know you," Carrot said with a slow smile. "Beside, I met one of your old classmates and I pumped him for all the dirty little details on you, about when you went to that school, about how you acted 'n stuff. He told me how you were one of the few kids there that wasn't sleeping with multiple people, that you had only one lover the entire time. Besides, I know you're not the type to share something so....personal with just anybody. You're too...," Carrot searched for the right word, smiling as he found the right one, "Finicky to do that....to sleep around," Carrot ended with another slow tired smile. "Now go to the SLEEP," he said, kissing
Marron's nose and rolling him over.

Marron turned over, grinning from ear to ear, with delight. He touched his cheek, in amazement, he NEVER grinned! And with a smile still on his face he fell deeply asleep.

* * *

Marron woke up slowly, lazily stretching in the morning sun. He turned his head, intending to wish Carrot a 'Good Morning' and was a little startled to find the other half of the bed empty. Puzzled, he got up and went into the bathroom and took care of his business. Pulling on a clean robe, he went downstairs smiling, expecting to see Carrot at the breakfast table eating---frowning, no niisan at the table.

Apprehension slowly settling in him as he saw Carrot sitting so still in the garden, a brooding and distant expression expression on his face. Sighing, Marron gathered his courage and approached his niisan quietly, gracefully standing by the silent figure. He opened his mouth and closed it as his courage deserted him and he sank to his knees next to Carrot, his eyes downcast as he picked at a loose thread on his robe. He didn't know what to say, what to do, to make things right between them. He sensed from the look on Carrot's face, that whatever was bothering his niisan had to do with them making love last night, at last silently admitting to himself, his deepest sin. Against all decency, against all social morals he had fallen in love---with his own brother!

Pretending that it was only to help his niisan, is what he had told himself, when he had offered himself. That was how it had started but the seed of love had been planted so long ago that he couldn't even remember a time when he had not loved Carrot. It had shocked him to no end to find out that he was in love with Carrot, he had fought long and hard against betraying himself, betraying their bond. He wanted to cry! Bad enough for them to have been intimate but for Carrot to find out he was in love with him?! Marron shuddered, Carrot must never know the truth!

Hearing Carrot speak, he stiffen in sudden fear.

"It wasn't just about sex and you wanting to help me get over my problem, was it," he asked quietly, stroking Marron's hair with one hand, feeling the shiver that coursed through the slender frame, "Last night you were making love to me, weren't you?" He half whispered, seeing the pale face pale even further before Marron uttered an inarticulate cry and tried to run away,
restrained only by Carrot's iron hand on his arm.

Frantically, Marron tried to get away, "Let me go, niisan," Marron cried, his face averted, his control shattered---wanting only to get away.

Carrot gave a sharp tug and Marron squawked in surprise, tumbling into his niisan's arms, feeling them close tightly around his shivering body.

"Please let me go," Marron begged, shaking violently, tears filling his eyes, dripping down his pale cheeks.

Carrot whispered softly in his ear, "And I was making love with you," feeling Marron freeze in his arms.

"Niisan," Marron asked shakily, looking at Carrot searchingly, his face wet with tears. His eyes blazing with tentative hope as he saw the small nod and slow smile on Carrot's face.

"Sitting in the garden gave me some time to think about last night and the past few days. Every time you touched me so sweetly or just looked at me with those beautiful golden eyes, I would melt and feel this....this great tingling rush all over. I pretended for a while that it was just sex and that I was just accepting your offer to help me get over my problem. And I almost succeeded in convincing myself of that up until this morning," he smiled self-mockingly.

"Wh-what happened this morning," Marron asked shyly.

"This morning, I woke up and watched you sleeping for almost an hour. You were drooling, your hair was sticking up all over the place and you were making this tiny delicate little noise," he smiled at the wild blush on Marron's face, "And I thought you were the most beautiful creature on the face of this earth. And I panicked! I got out of the bed as fast as I could without waking you and came out here to think. I realized that all the time I protested against Gateau's pestering you was really because I was jealous of him, that he would somehow take you from me. That you would prefer him over me, he was all the things that I wasn't, tall, big, and strong. I gradually realized that my protests weren't because I wanted to protect my little brother from Gateau's lecherous advances, it was because I felt that somehow I would lose you to him and I wanted to be the one to touch you, caress you," Carrot ended in a low voice, his head down as he played with a lock of Marron's hair.

He looked up with painful honesty in his eyes, "I realized sitting out here just how much I'm in love with you and I realized that you had to be in love with me too, at least I hope you are because I would rather not sit here mak...umf," he was cut off by Marron kissing him enthusiastically and squirming in his lap.

"I take it that that's a 'Yes you are in love with me'," Carrot said breathlessly, laughing under the barrage of kisses from Marron, but uncertainty lingered in his eyes as he waited from Marron to tell him that he loved him.

Diving in for a slow, soul shattering kiss, Marron pulled back and gazed deeply into wide uncertain eyes, "I can't pinpoint exactly when I fell in love with you. All I know is that I've had to been in love with you for a long time and I didn't realize it until you were hurt. I always thought that my love, my feelings, for you were that of a younger brother for an older brother, wanting to pay you back for all the times you protected me when we were kids; all the times you held me when I needed comforting. It wasn't until we came here, away from all outside distractions that I realize that there would be any girls around to distract you. I felt so much pleasure at that thought and it confused me. Here you were hurt and I was happy that there weren't any girls," he continued huskily, watching the light shining in Carrot's eyes that rivaled the sun. "And beneath that thought was anger, despair and jealousy that once we leave here, you'll be back to chasing girls again. Every time I imagined you with someone, she would always, somehow change into me; me kissing you, me touching you. That's when I realized that my feelings for you were more than what a brother should feel," he ended, tears gently falling at the look of joy shining in Carrot's eyes. My niisan, my brother, my lover, he thought wonderingly.

Carrot searched the beautiful eyes and spoke in a hushed voice, "I can't imagine taking another in my arms, my bed. I can't imagine living a day without waking up to your face next to mine; I will always love you, Marron Glace. I will always cherish you as my brother, my best friend and my lover. Not even death will part us, in this world and beyond, I will always love you," he finished, quietly, solemnly.

Marron eyes widen at Carrot's quiet declaration, "I can't imagine living without you, protecting you, loving you. I can't imagine loving anyone as much as I love you. I want you forever in my life to love, to cherish, to honor you. I will always honor you as my brother, I will always cherish you as my best friend and will always love you as my lover. I love you, Carrot Glace, in this world and the next. Death will never part us," Marron said solemnly gazing into Carrot's blazing eyes as tears fell from both of their eyes.

Carrot smiled shakily and kissed him softly, lovingly. Marron's words made him feel as if they had exchanged wedding vows. He didn't expect Marron to make the same declaration of love as he, he just wanted Marron to truly know just how much he loved him. A choked sob came from his throat as he pressed his forehead against Marron's, to have this beautiful man----who could have anyone he choose----actually tell him that he was in love with him, that he wanted him too was almost more than he could bear.

Marron tilted his head up and kissed the trembling lips and thought, to finally have this amazing man in love with HIM, he could hardly believe that such a miraculous even could ever happen.

Gently kissing, trying to express with their lips, their hands, the depth of emotions rioting through them for each other. Their passion flaring to life once again as Marron held on tightly as Carrot lowered them to the ground as their caresses and kisses became more heated, bodies writhing slowly against each other as enthusiastic moans and sighs spurred each to greater excesses.

Carrot untied Marron's robe and spread it to either side of the beautiful ivory body, feasting his eyes on the supple flesh sprawled wantonly before him.

The succulent lower lip, bitten between pearly teeth, the eyes hooded in desire, the hard flush of arousal streaking those high elegant cheekbones, the flushed torso and the hard shaft rising from it's black nesting site, weeping prettily for him.

Carrot reached a hand tentatively, having never touched anyone else's cock before, growing more confident at Marron's gasping encouragement.

"Yes, niisan, please touch me, ah.....ah.....aaaaah," Marron moaned as he squirmed on the robe, seeing Carrot's hand touching him, stroking him had him arching his hips desperately into his niisan's grasp. Marron's eyes flew open as he watched Carrot's head lower over his wet organ and he stifled a scream at the hot flick of his niisan's tongue.

Carrot was fascinated by the writhing, shimmying body moving so seductively, so enticingly before him. His eyes, caught by the liquid bubbling out of the head of the shaft; he remembered the look of bliss on Marron's face when he had tasted him and, his mouth went dry as he remembered their intoxicating kiss after, tasting himself in Marron's mouth. Suddenly curious as to how Marron tasted, he flicked his tongue over the wet drooling head, loving hearing the whimpers of pleasure from Marron---and the taste exploded across his senses! He had to have more!

Lowering his head--his mouth further--- he took the hard shaft as deep as he could in his mouth, hearing the scream of pleasure. Slowly licking up each side of the silky flesh, sucking for more of the deliciously tasting liquid. Moving his head slowly, as he held the shaft at the base, saliva trickling down over his hand, mixing with Marron's essence, held Marron's eyes. Coming up for air, he watched the blissful look on Marron's glistening face as he moved urgently---clutching at fistfuls of flowers in his extreme passion, presenting them to him in benediction. His body arching, glistening in the sun.

Beautiful, Carrot thought in wonder.

Lowering his head, he went back to his pleasurable task of making Marron lose total control. Probing gently at the tiny opening, he slid a finger into Marron's center and, hearing the wild shriek of pleasure from Marron's, he thrust gently, probing for that small bud, smiling at the scream from Marron when he brushed against it.

Marron pumped his hips, not knowing which was causing him more pleasure----the hot wet mouth wrapped around him, the tongue lashing at his flesh or that hard finge......he stiffened as Carrot added another hard finger, relaxing with a shuddering, drawn out sigh of intense pleasure as the fingers brushed his hidden nub.

Mewling with pleasure, writhing slowly on his niisan's fingers, feeling as if his head was going to explode from so many sensations coursing through him. Never had he felt like this! Distantly he was aware of the babbling nonsense coming from his hips----'More, niisan!' 'Harder'.....words to encourage his niisan that he didn't need if Carrot's enthusiastic efforts were any indication.

"So good," he gasped, his eyes blind with pleasure, writhing between the dual sensations, "Yes!.....YES!" He screamed as Carrot added a third finger, plunging between his cheeks, each stroking hitting his prostate. His body wiggling on the delicious thickness filling him, plunging deep into his core. He couldn't think, only feel!

"OH MY GOD!" He panted for breath, as Carrot came up on his knees and carefully eased his aching hardness slowly into his grasping channel, causing them both to moan at the exquisite feeling.

Marron's fierce scream echoed through the garden.

Carrot paused when he felt Marron stiffen, gazing down at the tight look on his face, "Marron, are you okay," Carrot gasped out, flinching as Marron's tight channel clenched around him, groaning at the tight grip caressing him.

Slowly Marron opened his eyes, "So good," he sighed huskily and twisted his hips, taking Carrot in to the hilt, "Uhm," Marron moaned, his body arched in a bow at the pleasure of finally being so FULL. Oh God, he thought in bliss, this feels so GOOD! And began writhing on the thrusting column of flesh, wrapping his legs tightly around his niisan waist, pulling him in deeper.

Carrot bit back a scream at the tight constricting heat, panting as he tried to control himself and not hurt Marron, but when Marron did that....twisty thing with his hips and began to move he was lost! Locking his eyes with Marron he began to plunge into the silky hot channel, trying to slow Marron down. Trying to encourage him into the pace he was setting and feeling Marron's frantic movement slow as they began to match their movements.

Both marveling at the grace of the other, the sheer beauty they found locked in each other's eyes as they rapidly approached their climax.

"Oh.....please, niisan, uhm, umpf," Marron said hoarsely, as tremors wracked his body and his legs tightened even further, driving Carrot's body deeper into him.

Harder.

Faster.

Deeper he wanted him.

Carrot gazed down into the enraptured face, at the naked hunger and yearning reflecting back at him as he plowed deeper into Marron's body. Loving the small cries from his lover as he brushed that special spot deep within the supple body, hearing Marron scream his name, when he took his wet cock in his hand, stroking it in time with his plunging hips.

Marron had lost all sense of himself, he only existed for the pleasure Carrot was giving him, that he was giving his niisan. He couldn't see, he couldn't hear....all he could do was feel...

feel the hard shaft thrusting deep within him,

feel the hard palm stroking him,

feel the pleasure,

feel the ecstasy,

feel,

spinning him higher into the sky as he felt the flood of his passion spill over his stomach, over his chest, over Carrot's stroking hand. Feeling the passionate thrusts deep in him as he tightened around Carrot, hearing him scream "Marron!" as he flooded him, coming undone in his niisan's arms, tears spilling from his eyes.

When he felt Marron constrict around him, it was all he could do not to plunge brutally into the tight narrow passage as he came deep inside, his hips jerking rapidly, trying to cram more of him deeper in the silky hot channel.

Panting harshly he collapsed on Marron's chest and feeling the chest heaving under him, he rolled them over on their sides and looked in alarm at the muffled sobs from Marron.

"Why are you crying? Did I hurt you? Oh God, Marron, I hurt you didn't I?! Why didn't you say something or stop me....umph," he broke off as Marron ruthlessly kiss his babbling lips, moaning into the hot tempting mouth. Rolling on his back, feeling a resurgence of desire as Marron draped himself over him, cocooning them in an ebony curtain.

"I was crying because I've never felt so complete. It was so beautiful, you were wonderful. I thought that nothing could compare to being inside you, making love to you but I was wrong," Marron smiled, a seductive look on his face as he lay draped over his niisan. "Nothing can compare to you being inside me, touching me, making me fly," and he kissed him again as their
bodies began twitching in arousal, hardening, as they began their slow climb back to ecstasy, passion again ruling them.

And for the next several days, all they did was make love and storing up memories....

...bent over the kitchen table, the back of the sofa, the garden bench and a hard eager shaft plunging in their center..

...or a hot tongue probing gently between eagerly spread cheeks...

...or kneeling between wantonly spread thighs on the sofa, the stairs, the shower...

...sucking hungrily at a hard shaft; or sitting on the bench, sofa, chair with the other riding them, face to face...

But what Marron loved more than anything was waking up to Carrot buried deep within him. Slowly---languorously riding him to a early morning climax and the soft sighs as they came....

But what Carrot loved more than anything was seeing that look of pure ecstasy on Marron's face as he came, whether he was inside Marron or Marron was inside him.

Storing up their time together knowing that their idle paradise would soon come to an end. Unspoken was the determination to avoid any negative thoughts of the past, but unfortunately Marron was the first to unknowingly to break their silent agreement.

END PART 3