FANDOM: ANIME---SORCERER HUNTERS

TITLE: How to mend a broken Carrot

AUTHOR: Willie J (aka Lemonychocolate)

EMAIL: wmj166@msn.com

WEB SITE: N/A

PAIRINGS: Carrot/Marron (and yes they are brothers!)

RATING: NC-17 for content

DISCLAIMER: Sorcerer Hunters is copyright by A.D. Vision.

FEEDBACK: Dear God Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

DISTRIBUTION: List Archives

SPOILERS: None

SUMMARY: A/U Carrot, raped, tortured

Warning: This story may contain themes of rape, slash and incest. If any of this may offend you please stop reading immediately.

Meet the Sorcerer Hunters: Five extraordinary young humans charged with the task of traveling the land in secrecy, hunting down evil Sorcerers--masters of powerful and forbidden magic who use their dark abilities to enslave, to kill the weak and helpless.

Carrot Glace, a lecherous young warrior, without many other talents, save one: the ability to transform into various giant beasts by feeding off the power of sorcerers when attacked by unfriendly magic.

Marron Glace, his younger brother and master of the Eastern magic.

Tira Misu, an unassuming young woman who, when faced with a challenge, presents her rather dominant whip carrying alter ego.

Chocolate Misu, the older sister and the more forward of the two; she's ready to kick some ass with her needle tipped garrote wire.

Finally, Gateau Mocha, the muscle of the team with brains.

A/N: Japanese....niisan is loosely translated to mean older brother; otouto is loosely translated to mean younger brother.


How to mend a broken Carrot 2
By Willie J (aka Lemonychocolate)




Mille watched Marron with worried eyes, he had heard the quiet conversation and he knew what Marron was attempting to do. He prayed that Marron would succeed, because if he didn't...then they would all be lost and not even Big Mama would be able to stop the apocalypse from happening.

Marron silently practiced the WORD, tuning out the argument raging around him. When he felt he was ready, he let his head hang low and a faint whimper escape his mouth.

Mille, waiting and watching for this moment, cried urgently, "Marron," injecting all the fear he felt at this moment into his voice.

Carrot, already turning at the sound of Marron's faint whimper, reacted faster. Racing to Marron, he knelt in front of his brother his heart pounding in fear. Hoping and praying that nothing was wrong with him, he gently raised his brother's drooping head.

As Carrot raised his head, Marron prayed that this would work and as he looked into his niisan worried eyes, he SPOKE, temporarily removing Carrot from the dominant position in his mind.

Swiftly the figure got up and reached around, unfastening Marron's bonds. "Hurry," it cried out, "I can feel him coming back, help me." Marron pulled and twisted his hands in his bonds, feeling the rope loosen just as his brother's brother slumped forward.

He was free!

Quickly moving he gathered his bindings and tied Carrot's hands together.

Gateau shouted, "Good! Now untie me and we will deal with him together."

Marron didn't bother to spare him a glance as he threw Carrot over his shoulder. He knew he had to move fast as he felt Carrot beginning to stir.

Racing out of the room as fast as he can, he charged up the stairs into Carrot's room. Throwing his burden down on the bed, he swiftly untied Carrot and blocked the door, making sure that his niisan would not be able to escape.

Racing back to the bed at the stirring figure, he settled beside him and pulled him into his arms.

Carrot came back to consciousness slowly, feeling a sense of betrayal at Marron's actions but knowing that Marron had to have help from within him.

Feeling arms wrapped around him, he tensed before recognizing the warm embrace. Recalling all that had been said downstairs, slow tears seeped down his face as he recalled what Marron had been said to have been doing while he was being tortured and ra....No, no no his mind shied from the word. While he had been tortured, that's all that happened to him, that was all.

Marron heart beat painfully in his chest as he felt the wetness on his chest. Blinking back his own tears of shame at the reason why his niisan was crying.

"Let me go, Marron," Carrot said softly, pushing against the arms that enfolded him.

He starting to panic when he couldn't get free, needing to be free before.....

"Go back to Gateau, Marron and let me be," he said coldly, desperately trying to struggle from the encompassing embrace.

Marron, remembering the words the creature had said to him, merely tightened his hold.

"Get the fuck off of me, you little bastard!" Carrot screamed. Feeling the arms loosen slightly at his words, he continued, sick at heart at what he was say.

"What the matter, pretty boy, Gateau cock's not big enough to fit up your tight little ass? You looking to get my dick rammed up your ass, eh boy? Well, it ain't gonna happen little bro. You had better run back and start sucking on Gateau dick. Maybe if you wiggle that pretty little ass of yours he'll be happy to fuck your tight ass again. Hell, all you probably have to do do is just lick your lips, I'm sure he'll have his cock down your throat in a hot flash and you'll be sucking and fucking like the pro you are." Carrot wanted to cry from the filthy things he was saying, his stomach was churning as he trembled.

He just wanted to be free, to not feel any emotion....to just not hurt.

Harsh, filthy words continued to pour from his mouth as he struggled to be free, until finally he simply laid still exhausted by the struggle, breathing raggedly.

"Let me go," he moaned softly, shuddering against Marron, "Please, Marron...just let me go."

Marron had buried his face in the struggling boy's hair, feeling his stomach heaved at the filth spewing from his niisan's mouth and knowing why. "I'm so sorry," he whispered brokenly. "I didn't know. Both Tira and I had just came out of a coma and he was there, whispering to me, holding me, stroking me. He made me feel alive and not so lost without you. So I let him, out of gratitude for him taking care of me and Tira, for continuing to look for you even though I knew he didn't really like you that much. I didn't realize how much he hated you, that he never even looked for you."

"I'm so sorry and ashamed," Marron whispered, tears falling down his face as he rocked his precious burden back and forth, trying to soothe the ache in his heart. Praying that he was believed, that he still had his niisan's trust, that he was strong enough to heal him.

"Marron, please let me go," Carrot pleaded, brokenly, tears running freely down his face. "I promised I won't try to run away, I just can't bear to have you touch me like this. I'm so filthy and dirty," he moaned into Marron's shirt.

Marron froze as things finally clicked into place. Remembering the flinching each time someone touched him, the blood speckling the sheet underneath even though his physical wounds had healed, the oddly bruised look to his eyes when he thought no one was looking, the numerous baths and showers he kept taking.

He held on tighter, feeling rage sweeping over him. While he was lying in bed with Gateau, his niisan was being raped and tortured.

Carrot, feeling Marron shake looked up and froze at the terrible rage dancing in Marron's eyes. He closed his eyes and whimpered, Marron knew, he wailed silently in despair. He began fighting desperately to free himself, his breath harsh and sobbing as he struggle to get free!

No touch....Dirty....Filthy!

Mustn't touch! Mustn't touch! Dirty! He muttered the words as he tried prying the arms from around him, not wanting to contaminate his beautiful brother with his filthy presence.

Distantly aware of the comforting sounds that Marron was making and the soothing circles he was rubbing on his back, his struggles slowly died down as he listened to what Marron was saying.

"It wasn't your fault! Listen to me, Carrot. It wasn't your fault. You're not dirty, you're not filthy. Please, niisan, please listen to me," Marron begged. He was crying so hard, his body was shaking. "It was my fault! I should have been faster! I shouldn't have given in to Gateau! My fault, my fault!" Marron moaned.

Carrot, feeling the sobs shaking his brother and hearing the words. He wanted only to comfort, to protect his little brother, "Shhh, it's not your fault, it's not your fault. You didn't do anything wrong! Shhh, Marron. It wasn't either our fault!" Carrot said slowly, things becoming clear within his mind.

Marron sobs gradually tampered off and he realized that he was now cradled in Carrot's arms. He twisted and looked up to see Carrot's somber face looking down at him. He blinked, trying to remember how that had happen.

"Niisan," he began slowly, sitting up and twisting to look down at his niisan, "They said that you are broken," Marron said tentatively, a question in his tone, unsure if he should be asking this question.

Carrot sighed and turned his head, "Yeah, they did something to me inside here," he said gesturing to his head, "And we can't seem to fix the problem. It allow them to somehow damage me to the point where I can't change. It's somehow tied to when they ra...." he choked to a stop and took a deep breath, still unable to say the word.

Marron interrupted hastily, not wanting to distress his niisan, "So what do they want me to do," he asked puzzled, laying back down beside Carrot, feeling his niisan arm wrapped around his shoulder and pulling him close.

"I don't know," Carrot said slowly, absently winding a lock of Marron's hair around his finger. "All I can get is a sense that somehow you're the key to whatever is wrong with me," he added thoughtfully.

Marron tried to sit up again, falling back with a jerk as he realized that Carrot had been playing with his hair, wrapping it around his finger. He huffed in mock annoyance knowing it would make his niisan smile, and it did.

For some reason, he LOATHED when people tried to play with his hair. He even hated when Gateau stroked his hair, he always felt like a cat that had it's fur rubbed wrong. But when his niisan did it, it felt so right and comforting. He always knew he was safe and protected during those times.

"They actually think I'm the key to helping you," Marron said doubtfully. "I would have thought that they would have needed someone.....," he came to a slow stop as he remembered something that one of the creatures had said. His eyes narrowed into slits, "What did it mean when it said that you would kill Gateau for what he did," he asked softly, dangerously. Carrot averted his face, not wanting to tell Marron what his lover had did.

Marron gently direct Carrot's attention back to him, "Niisan," he purred, "What did it mean?" Waiting for the answer and knowing that he wouldn't like it one bit.

* * *

Downstairs, after Marron had disappeared with Carrot, Gateau began raging about the ingratitude, after all he had done for him, for all of them. Getting away to safety from the sorcerer before he had a chance to send out his goons to kill them, patching Marron up, looking after Tira, etc.

Tira had a puzzled look on her face as she began remembering the battle, "How did you know the sorcerer was going to kill us," she asked.

"Because I heard him say so," Gateau snapped, caught up in the injustice of having Marron ignore him.

"You fucking son of a bitch," Tira said quietly.

Gateau head turned quickly to her, alarm in his pale blue eyes before he looked away.

"I'm going to fucking KILL YOU!" Chocolate screamed at him. She remember how she thought it was unfair that he was so much stronger than she and had recovered so quickly from the battle, there wasn't even a scratch or a bruise on him when she had seen him with his shirt off.

Mille was shocked at the way the girls were raging at Gateau, puzzled he asked, "How did you hear him, I thought you were all unconscious?"

"Oh, I suspect that ole Gateau here was conscious the entire time. He must have seen the sorcerer kidnapped Darling and take him into the castle. You had better pray that they release you first, because if they don't I'm gonna fuck your ass UP!" Chocolate shouted viciously at the pale and silent Gateau.

"Do you really hate him that much," Tira asked softly, coldly. "Are you that jealous of Carrot and Marron's bond that you would let a sorcerer kill him, hurt him just to get him out of the picture? So he can't interfere? My god, Gateau, what is wrong with you," Tira burst out, not understanding why Gateau would do such a thing.

"He's a just what Carrot said he was, a big dumb idiot," Chocolate snorted. "After all this time, us thinking that we're a team, the damn fool been plotting to get rid of Darling."

"No!" Gateau protested abruptly coming out of his silence. "I never planned on him getting hurt, I just wanted him out of the way, giving me some time to be alone with Marron."

He continued eagerly, "I knew that if Carrot was out of the picture for a short time, that Marron would finally turn to me, and it worked....." he faltered to a stop, seeing the expressions of disgust on their faces. He closed his eyes and moaned, abruptly realizing what his obsessive desire for
Marron had cost him.

"What have I done," he whispered in shock, "What have I done!? I was willing to let my teammate die, just so I could get close to his brother. All I ever cared about was getting Marron into bed. I just wanted him to pay more attention to me than he to Carrot."

He looked up, his eyes wet, "All my life, I've been the beautiful one, the one that everyone admired and looked up to. The one that everyone, guys and girls, chased after. I had my pick of any lover I've ever wanted. Then I came here, to this team and met the most beautiful boy in my entire life who ignored me in favor of an ugly, looking runt.

The room was quiet as they listened to Gateau, their faces stony.

"Then to see you two running after him, trying to get him to notice you; no one wanted me! I couldn't stand not having someone in love with me, so I started small petty arguments with him trying to get you all to see what a loser he was, trying to build myself up in Marron's eyes. But he still kept ignoring me. But let someone hurt Carrot and the boy would turn into a raging manic. Everyone's attention has always been on Carrot. Carrot this, Carrot that, Darling this, Darling that. And coming from a life of being the center of attention to this team where my physical perfection was ignored pissed me off, especially since everyone always had Carrot on their mind." He continued, looking down at the floor, his mind for the first time clearing from his Marron obsession.

"All I wanted was one of you to notice me, to pay attention to ME. To tell me that you noticed my looks, that I was beautiful but you never did. I figure that it would be easy enough to get either of your attention," he said in a low voice, nodding at the girls, "But I wanted to hurt Carrot and I knew that taking Marron away from him would piss him off but good, plus Marron disinterest in me challenged me. I wanted all the passion that he directed in protecting Carrot to be directed at ME...for me. And I was willing to do anything to get that attention, even allow Carrot to be hurt.
What have I done?! What have I done!?" His head lowered as sobs racked his frame, as the others continued to watch with hard cold faces.

Upstairs, Marron held Carrot's face still as he demanded an answer. Carrot squeezed his eyes shut as he tried to wrench his head away from Marron's surprisingly strong, slender fingers.

Fear rising in him at the feeling of being restrained and forced to do something he didn't want.

Marron watched, puzzled at the fear flickering across his niisan face before a low growl twisted Carrot's face, lips peeling back, showing his teeth as his eyes snapped open.

"Stupid cub, you should have known better," hissed from Carrot's mouth.

Marron blinked and swiftly realized that he wasn't dealing with Carrot anymore.

"Where is my niisan," he asked it coldly. "I was talking to him."

"Foolish cub, the operative word is 'was'," it was pointed out to him dryly. It sighed, "You frighten the boy with your demands and since he is reluctant to hurt you again he fled, leaving us in charge. Right now we are blocking him from listening to this conversation. So we must be quick about it."

The expression on Carrot's face was uncertain as if the owner was unsure if he/it was doing the right thing.

"You will need to understand, that there are some things that we cannot tell you, restrictions he has placed on us. While we are all separate individuals, we still are guided by his thoughts, his will. There are things about his past that he does not want you to know, but that it is important for you to understand. You do not know your brother as well as you may think. Things he has done that shame him, things that were done to him that hurt him. We will try our best to get him to open up to you and it will be a long hard fought battle on our part. But we feel it will make him stronger, by not keeping these things hidden."

"I do not want to know his secrets," Marron protested quietly. "If he does not want to tell me, then you should not force him to tell."

The expression of Carrot's face was coolly ironic, "Force him?!" Laughter bubbled out of from the figure. "While he is still damaged, there are still places, thoughts that we are forbidden to go. We can only try to convince him to trust you with the truth. By getting the truth out in the open and
out of the shadows, he becomes stronger."

Marron focused on the one word in the speech, "My niisan doesn't trust me," he asked quietly, pain twisting his heart at the thought of his niisan not trusting him.

The figure sighed, "I/we misspoke, human words are tricky!" It snarled.

Marron smiled wryly, thinking how incredible strange it was to be having this conversation with his not-niisan.

"It is not a matter of 'trust' for Carrot, he doesn't want you to think badly of him, so he hides these things from you, damaging himself, damaging your bond with him," it said, satisfied that it had conveyed the words correctly.

"You will need to take him away where there is only the two of you, so that he must focus on you and you can concentrate on him. He will need to become your primary focus until he has revealed the secrets that he keeps hidden. As he reveals these truths, other truths will come to the fore, things that he has hidden from even himself. We/I suspect that you will see what he has hidden from himself even before he realizes it. And then you will have a decision to make, but with the truth revealed and out of the shadows, it won't hurt as much...we hope," it muttered.

Carrot's eyes looked distant, before snapping back to Marron's face, "He's coming back," and closing. When they blinked back open, Marron was relieved to see his niisan was back.

"Okay, what did they say," Carrot said worriedly, for the first time, he had been blocked from hearing what was discussed between them and Marron.

Marron looked down, "They simply told me that I had scared you and you had fled," he said softly.

Carrot averted his face from Marron's probing look, deeply ashamed at appearing so weak-will in front of his little bro.

He took a deep breath for courage, before forcing his gaze back up to Marron and said painfully, "Marron, there are things that I can't tell you. Things I've done that I'm ashamed of. I've enjoy being your niisan, having you look up to me," he looked down, fiddling with Marron's shirt, "And I don't want you to be disgusted or turn away from me," he added softly.

"Oh niisan," Marron breathe, "Do you ever think I would ever turn away from you," he asked, gently forcing Carrot to meet his gaze. Carrot searched his eyes, before a wavering smile crossed his face as tears filled his eyes.

"No," he said tearfully shaking his head. He sniffed, he hated being so weak. The least thing kept setting him off.

Marron gently kissed the tears from his niisan's face before pulling him into a comforting hug, feeling the shudders that shook his niisan and the suppressed sobs.

"Let it go, niisan, let it go. I'm here, I'll always be here for you," he murmured into the dark head, pressed to his chest, stroking the thick shaggy hair, marveling at the softness as he felt his niisan let go.

Carrot wailed into Marron's chest, sobs wracking though his body, as he kept trying to tell Marron that he never wanted it, that he tried to fight them, but they wouldn't stop, he kept saying no, and he still would hurt him, that he had to protect his little bro.

Marron felt a cold chill pass over his body as he slowly began to realize that Carrot wasn't only talking about the sorcerers' raping him. Someone else had hurt his niisan, using him as a weapon.

Sudden intense pressure cramped Carrot's insides and he screamed in agony, convulsing in Marron's arms as he tried to wrapped his arms around his middle.

Marron swiftly released him, watching him writhe in pain on the bed.

Downstairs, the others froze at hearing the screams coming from upstairs. They redoubled their efforts to get free. Bouncing in the chair, trying to overturn the chairs, trying to get closer to see if they could untie one another.

"Niisan, what wrong," Marron yelled over Carrot's screaming, frantically looking at his writhing screaming niisan.

"It hurts, Marron! Make it stop! Make it stop," Carrot kept screaming. He felt as if his insides were on fire from the intense burning pain twisting his insides.

Marron dithered for a few seconds before dashing out of the room, rushing down the stairs, half falling down the last few. He slid into the dining room, nearly falling as he rushed to Mille and frantically explained what was going on as he hurried to untie him. Mille raced upstairs as soon as he was free, leaving Marron to untie Tira and Chocolate.

Even in his distraught state he refused to untie Gateau, not trusting him.

The trio ran upstairs, getting stuck in the doorway as they all tried to run through. Mille was trying to examine a squirming Carrot, gently running his fingers over Carrot's back, frowning as he ran his fingers over Carrot's stomach, feeling the peculiar tightness in that area.

"What happened," he snapped at Marron without turning his attention from Carrot. Marron stuttered that they were talking and Carrot had been crying when he started screaming in pain.

Marron gave a swift glance at the Misu sisters, before he said, "They raped him." Feeling the fury rising in the suddenly rigid sisters.

Mille stopped running his fingers over Carrot in shock. Fear suddenly washed over him. He couldn't remember the last time Carrot had used the bathroom and considering the amount of food the boy put away, that was grim news.

Quickly making a decision, he picked up the moaning boy and carried him into the bathroom.

"Tira, I need you to make a couple of enemas," he said over his shoulder as he placed Carrot in the bathtub. "Chocolate, run to the kitchen and bring back the cooking oil, the thick one."

The two sisters raced off, falling down the stairs in the haste. Chocolate made a swift detour into the dining room, aiming a swift kick to Gateau's head, hearing his cry of pain with intense satisfaction before racing out.

Marron watched silently as Mille divested the struggling Carrot of his clothes, feeling strangely uncomfortable with Mille undressing his niisan. Quickly stepping up and saying, "I'll take care of that, you explain to me what you are planning on doing to him."

Mille stepped back, watching in some bemusement as Carrot instantly stilled allowing Marron to gently remove his clothing.

"I suspect that they may have done some internal damage to Carrot. I should have thought of this a long time ago when I first brought him back," he said savagely, angry with himself for not suspecting.

"It's not your fault," Marron said without turning around, stroking his niisan's hair, "He kept it well hidden from everyone, including me." He climbed into the tub, fully dressed, at the whimper coming from his niisan and pulling him into his lap, holding him, rocking him back and forth, trying to take the pain away.

Mille watched them with a thoughtful frown, before coming to a decision. He knew that there was no way Carrot was going to let him do what he needed to do, Marron would have to be the one to do it.

Carefully, he laid out what they, what he needed Marron to do. Marron's eyes widen, he glanced down and his face firmed up as he looked up and nodded soberly to Mille.


Tira raced carefully back up the stairs with the bottles, meeting Chocolate outside the bathroom door with the bottle of oil.

Taking a deep breath, she knocked on the door. Mille opened the door, giving them a tired smile. Carrot was quiet, whimpering softly, not able to scream anymore. He rested, panting for breath curled in Marron's lap. He wearily opened his eyes, seeing their concerned faces gazing down at him. He tried to give them a grin to reassure them that he was okay, but the pain slammed into him again and he grunted softly, burying his face into Marron's chest as he tried to ride out the pain.

"Ladies, I need you to leave now," Mille said quietly, listening to the panting boy, watching as Carrot rubbed his hot, flushed face against Marron's robe. He winced at the sight of Marron's anguished face as he tried to soothe his niisan.

"But why," Chocolate wailed out, frantic to stay, she had to make sure that he would be okay. Tira touched her arm, she knew what Mille was about to do and she knew that Carrot wouldn't want them to be here to watch his humiliation.

"Come on, sister, I'll explain in our room," she said quietly, drawing a sobbing Chocolate from the room. She turned to Mille and said, "I know how to make a cream that will help heal him if he has any rips or tears. I'll bring you some clothes, the cream and leave them outside the door, okay?" With that she pulled a protesting Chocolate firmly from the room.

Mille took a deep breathe and turned around, looking down at the two boys in the tub. One in serious physical pain, the other in empathic pain. He sighed, knowing that this wasn't going to be easy for either of the two boys. He stripped off his clothes and told Marron that it would be best if
he remove his clothing also. He gently held the squirming Carrot, keeping his attention focused on Carrot as he gently rubbed at Carrot's slightly distended stomach. Swiftly undressing, Marron got back into the tub, taking back his niisan who instantly stopped squirming to get away and pressed
closer, knowing only that the arms around him promised comfort, safety and warmth.

Mille explained the procedure to Marron, his eyes intent and focused on the narrowed golden eyes. He started with showing Marron what the oil was for, quickly moving on to the enema bottles. They turned their attention to the boy in Marron's lap as he showed signs of being aware of them. Mille and Marron exchanged glances, before Mille began quietly explaining to Carrot
what was wrong with him and what they intended to do about it. His heart nearly breaking at the exhausted, bruised look on Carrot's face

Carrot tiredly opened his eyes, listening to Mille explain why he was in so much pain. Barely comprehending what Mille was saying, focusing on the fact that Mille said that he was going to be putting something inside of him....

....his eyes widen in horror and he tried to get away.

Marron feeling him tense and try to get away, gently, firmly restrained him. Soothing him, softly stroking his back, feeling him calm down. Mille waited patiently for him to calm down before he quietly explained that Marron would be doing the procedure, not him.

Carrot froze at the thought of his brother putting his finger..there. He whimpered in distressed, ashamed at the sound coming from him as he tried to burrow into Marron's warmth, freezing as he realized he was sitting naked in his brother's equally naked lap.

Marron, feeling the shudders rippling through his niisan, knew how terrified Carrot was and felt like crying at how much damage had been done to his niisan. Locked in a room, with two naked males, knowing that one of them was going to be putting his finger into him, yet all he did was press closer to Marron, trusting him, trusting them not to hurt him.

Tilting his niisan's face up, he pressed a gentle kiss on each of the bruised eyes, letting him know how proud he was of him. Feeling Carrot's tired smile against his breast, as he pressed him back into his chest.

"Ready," Mille asked them quietly and receiving a shaky 'K' from Carrot and a silent nod from Marron, he poured the oil over Marron's hand before helping him position the shivering Carrot.

Carrot whimpered in fear, tightening his arms around Marron as he felt Marron's finger probing him. Screaming in pain as he felt Marron brush against something hard that moved painfully within him.

Marron looked up at Mille at Carrot's cry, "There's something in him, it feels hard. I don't think it's not natural." He burned with rage, quickly pushing it to the back of his mind, focusing on making his niisan better.

Mille's eyes glittered with fury and his voice shook, "I think I know what it is and yes you're right it's not natural. That's what part of the problem is." He looked pained for a few minutes, before making a decision. This was something that they needed to decision now, they had very little time to waste.

"Carrot," he called softly, waiting for the tired boy to focus his bleary eyes on him, "Carrot, you have something in you that needs to come out. If it's what I think it is, it's going to cause you a lot of pain, now and after it comes out until you heal. You will need to expel the object, which will be the cause of the initial pain. Marron will help you as best as he can, but it will all be up to you. Do you understand?" He asked, waiting for the tired nod. He sighed, knowing that Carrot was going to be in a great deal of pain trying to get the object out. Swiftly making a decision, he surged to his feet, grabbing a towel and calling over his shoulder that he would be right back.

Running to Tira, he quickly explained what he needed, hoping that she had a small amount of the plant that dulled pain...she did. Breathing a sigh of relief, he raced back to the bathroom and locked the door.

"Carrot, I need to to chew on these leaves," he said quietly putting them in Carrot's open mouth.

"Bad, taste bad," Carrot spat the leaves out, unfastening one hand from around Marron and rubbing quickly at his mouth.

Mille quickly explain the problem to Marron, knowing that Marron could convince Carrot to chew the leaves, realizing that Carrot wasn't thinking coherently.

"Niisan," Marron said softly, holding the bitter leaves in his hands. "Niisan, you need to chew on these leaves. They'll help with the pain," feeling Carrot stubbornly shake his head, keeping his face turned firmly into Marron's chest. Marron kept repeating that the leaves would help with the pain until finally, he got through to Carrot. Slowly feeding the bitter leaves to a grimacing Carrot, he waited for Mille to tell him when to start.

Mille filled the sink up with warm water and place the bottles in the water. Keeping an eye on Carrot and judging that the leaves were taking affect, he poured more oil over Marron's hand, telling him that Carrot needed to be stretched and loosen to get the object out.

Marron grimaced at the thought of what he need to do, knowing that he would do this and more for his niisan. Slowly working first one finger in as Carrot laid in his arms, feeling his niisan shuddering in fear. Gradually, he was able to enter Carrot with four fingers, then his hand was able to slide inside, feeling Carrot twist and cry in pain at the disturbing sensation. Holding the crying, shivering boy in his arms and feeling tears seeping slowly down his own face.

Mille waited until Carrot had settled down into hiccuping sobs, before quietly telling Carrot to push down hard. Carefully watching the red-faced boy for signs more pain, gratified to see Carrot simply concentrating of getting the object out.

Marron closed his eyes, the better to feel the object. He could feel Carrot's muscles rippling around his hand, then he felt a solid object touch his fingertips. Gently widening his fingers, he felt the object slide down into his palm. Carefully he worked his hand down, feeling the bite of
metal in his palm as he compress his hand, pulling it out.

Tilting his hand, he heard the clink as the metal object rolled in the tub.

Extending his hand, Mille quickly cleaned it off with a soapy cloth. Enfolding the shuddering, crying boy in his arms, Marron rocked them back and forth, rubbing soothing circles on his niisan's shivering back.

Mille got a bottle out the sink and quietly told Marron to turn Carrot around to face him. He turned the shower on and gestured Marron to move them into the spray. Marron gently adjusted Carrot's body, shifting himself so that he sat between Carrot's spread thighs. He froze for a second realizing just how intimate their position was before settling down and rewrapping Carrot's arms around his neck, stroking his back reassuringly, feeling the hot face burrow into his neck as Mille gently inserted the nozzle into Carrot.

"Shh, shhh," Marron said, kissing Carrot's cheek as he felt him tensing from the invasion, rubbing his back.

Carrot cried out, feeling the intense pressure building in him. He vaguely heard Mille tell him to hold on, just hold on. All he could focus on was the intense golden eyes gazing at him, giving him something to hold on to, protecting him as waves of pain rippled through him. With relief he heard
Mille say that he could let go and he did, screaming, despite the dullweed that he chewed. He flung his head back, his body arching as the pain ripped through him again, as the water washed the blood and filth away. He drew a shuddering breath, collapsing in Marron's lap, not even thinking about that he was sitting naked in Marron's lap.

Gently he was prodded to his knees again, shifting closer to Marron, whimpering, as Mille reinserted the nozzle a second time, telling him to hold on for a count of twenty. Focusing again on the warm golden eyes before him, feeling them surround him in a warm comforting glow, he slowly counted and then released, this time feeling less pain as the shower washed away the bloody waste.

Still staring into Marron's eyes, he didn't even flinch when Mille inserted the nozzle a third time, telling him to hold on this time for a count of thirty. Slowly closing his eyes, he rested his tired head on Marron's shoulder as he released when he reached thirty. This time only a thin trickle of blood poured from his opening.

Marron stirred, seeing that Mille was finally finished, pulling his feet under him and standing, pulling Carrot to his feet also. Holding his niisan he extended his hand to Mille and receiving a soapy washcloth that he proceeded to bath his niisan, feeling the tense body pressed against him
soften.

Mille stood back and watching the two brothers with a thoughtful look. Even though he knew that what he saw was simply about comfort, he saw something else, something that could be, something that was developing between them that he didn't even think they realized.

He smiled, he knew that Marron would never leave Carrot side again for anything.

Marron gave him a quick look, indicating to him to shut off the water, as he gathered his dozing niisan in his arms carefully exiting the tub. Mille wrapped a towel around his waist, and threw one over Carrot as Marron cradled him in his arms.

Quietly Marron said, looking down at the sleeping boy in his arms, "The others said that Carrot and I need to be alone, that something else was wrong with him that I had to fix." Looking up into Mille's face, he smiled tiredly, cradling his precious bundle closer to him, "Do you know where we
can go," he asked.

"Don't worry, I'll make arrangements. I'm sure Mama knows someplace that you two can go and heal." Knowing that Marron needed healing almost as much as Carrot. Knowing how proud Marron was, to find out that the man he gave his body to, had betrayed his trust, his faith, had to cut Marron to the bone. Mille prayed that Marron never found out that Gateau HAD known here
Carrot was but refused to rescue him. He felt that that news would just about kill Marron. After he had killed Gateau first, Mille smirked tiredly.

Opening the door for them Mille was faced with the concerned gazes of the Misu sisters while Marron continued on to Carrot's room.

"He's going to be alright, I think," reacting quickly, holding up Chocolate as her knees buckled. Holding her tightly as she sobbed in relief, rocking her gently in his arms. He extended his other arm and pulling an equally sobbing Tira into his embrace as tears ran down his face, gently guiding
them all back into their room.

As the Misu sisters settled down, their breath hitching in their sleep, he got up from the bed and stroked the hair gently away from their faces, before dropping a light kiss on each of their brows.

Quietly he left the room and walked back into the bathroom, picking up the object and paling as he saw what had been placed inside Carrot. He closed his hand around the object, feeling the painful pressure as rage filled him, before turning and walking downstairs, his face hardening into a hard, dangerous mask, giving truth as to why he was considered one of Big Mama's most dangerous and deadliest Haz Knights.

"Tell me, Gateau," he purred, gliding into the room, "Give me one reason why I should not cut your throat right now," he asked pacing around Gateau bound figure.

"Do you know what we've been doing for the last hour, hmmm?" he asked, not really expecting an answer as he paced in tighter circles around the cringing man. "We've been fighting to save Carrot's life. Did you know that the sorcerers had raped him?" He snarled, smiling when Gateau paled and moaned as if someone had punched him in the stomach.

"Oh, but that's not all they did to him," Mille grated out, ignoring Gateau's frantic disbelieving eyes. "They inserted a small metal object deep in him. This was what was in him," he hissed shoving the object into Gateau horror filled eyes.

"This object blocked him, causing waste products to build dangerously in his body. Had he not started screaming, it would have built up to until we would not have been able to save him. The waste products would have invaded and poisoned his body, he would have been dead within a couple of days. All because you wanted to fuck his little brother." Mille growled, his eyes glowing with rage.

Gateau closed his eyes, feeling that the only recourse he had was to die. He opened his eyes and begged Mille to kill him, to make him pay for what he had did.

He was shocked when Mille refused, a cold smile of infinite cruelty on his face, "Oh no, dear boy, I have no intention of killing you, nor do I intend to let the others kill you. You see, dying would be too quick for you and I want you to pay and pay. I want you to remember what your obsession has cost you. The respect of your friends, the love of a wonderful man, and your calling. As of this moment, invoking my powers as a Haz Knight, I hereby remove you from this team, you are no longer worthy to be called a Sorcerer Hunter." Mille said quietly, no expression crossing his face as he watched the pale young man lower his head, accepting his fate. "Perhaps in time, they may forgive you, however, I suspect that when Marron finds out what you really did, you won't be able to hide in hell to get away from him."

Mille sighed before going over to an large ornate mirror. Speaking words that were only known to the Haz Knight, he called upon Big Mama. Explaining the situation to her, listening to her cry of horror and watching the cold, chilling look cross her face as she gaze past him at the silent Gateau.

"What have you done to him," she asked coldly, a rare occurrence for her. To know that one of her Sorcerer Hunters had gone so far as to betray his teammate, her eyes closed, praying that they didn't have another Zaha Torte on their hands.

"I invoked my power as a Haz Knight and remove him from the team, removing him from being called a Sorcerer Hunter," Mille bowed, hoping that she agreed with his decision. He had never bothered exercising this right before and it was something that many of them had an absolute horror to do. In his lifetime, he could only recall five others being banished.

"Good," she said, "Perhaps with time he may become a Sorcerer Hunter again, however, he will never serve with this team."

"Mama, there's something else you should know," Mille began reluctantly. "The others, they came out and spoke with us. They said that Carrot is broken and that his barriers are falling. If he's not mended soon, they will be free," Mille finished watching the dawning horror on her face.

"They also said Marron could probably fix him, make him whole. But they needed time alone and away from everyone to do this so there would be no distractions," he continued seeing the look of relief sweep across her face.

She looked thoughtful before she replied, "When they are ready, put the mirror on the floor and simply send them through the mirror and I will have a place ready for them. In the meantime," she said, her voice becoming arctic, "Send that one through the mirror to me and I will deal with him."

Mille took down the mirror and placed it on the floor, then freed Gateau.

Gateau looked up, his eyes clear and steady, "No need to worry that I'm not going to accept my punishment and banishment. I had thought about killing myself, but like you said, that would be too quick. I know that it's not much, but please tell Carrot and Marron that I'm sorry. I know that I can't expect their forgiveness so I won't ask for it. There's no way that anyone, could forgive me for my actions for hurting Carrot, for hurting the team." With that Gateau, stepped through the mirror.


Mille went up to tell the boys the news, finding them asleep with Marron curled around Carrot, protectively, with only a towel covering them. Quietly he stole into the room and pulled a blanket over them, finding Marron's eyes open and fixed upon him. He knew Marron would have killed him then and there if he had meant harm to his niisan.

He knew he was right when he saw the look in Marron's eyes as he glanced down at his niisan. Something was developing between them, more on Marron's side than on Carrot's he suspected.

He left the room deep in thought. To be quite honest, he didn't know what to think. On one side, they were brothers and unless the rules had changed when he wasn't looking, incest was generally frowned upon. However, on the other hand, Carrot was too badly damaged to even begin to think about a sexual relationship much less with a male after everything he had been though. And as far as he knew, Carrot was straighter than an arrow, look how he had always reacted to him. But he also knew Marron would love his brother with a devotion unmatched by anything Carrot could conceivably have with anyone else. He knew Marron would do anything for his niisan, including allowing Carrot to use him, before setting him free, even while he was dying inside.

He knew the others were right about them, Tira and Chocolate would simply smothered Carrot in love and sympathy, killing him slowly; Carrot would simply lie to him, putting on his jester's mask, while bleeding to death inside; but with Marron, it was different. Despite his great love for his
niisan, Marron was no fool. He would swiftly cut through all of Carrot's jests and jokes, getting to the poison festering inside him and lancing it, allowing Carrot to heal. Refusing to let Carrot distract him with jokes and laughter, refusing to smother Carrot, allowing him to stand on his own two feet without becoming a crutch.

He smiled slowly, realizing that he HAD come to a decision about Marron and Carrot.

* * *

A few days later, the four remaining Hunters gathered in the dining room, tearfully saying goodbyes, with Marron hovering behind Carrot. Mille gave a partial explanation about Gateau and his punishment. As he spoke he met Carrot's eyes, realizing that Carrot knew what Gateau had done and had remained silent to protect his brother. He had previously warned the Misu sisters not to say anything about Gateau betrayal and they had grudging agreed, also not wanting to upset Marron.

Marron looked suspiciously at everyone, feeling as if there was some silent conspiracy against him and realizing that he wasn't going to find out now.

Mille activated the mirror, calling upon Big Mama. She appeared in the mirror, smiling at her favorite group of Hunters.

"Tira and Chocolate, effectively immediately, you two will be temporarily reassigned to another group or you may take this opportunity to go on vacation until Marron and Carrot come back."

Tira and Chocolate glanced at each other and said that they would rather be reassigned and stay busy until Marron and Carrot came back. Big Mama smiled, she knew the two girls had to much pent up aggression over Carrot to wallow in a vacation.

"I thought you would say that," she smilingly replied. "Your new team will be at the house in two days. I have given Mille has instructions for you and your goals. I have made your temporary team members aware of your new primary goals."

The girls exchanged puzzled looks before glancing at Mille's suddenly unreadable expression before giving hesitant nods of agreement.

"Marron and Carrot, Mille has explained to me what has happened and what needs to be done. Once the mirror has cleared, an image will appear. Step through and it will take you to a house that has been prepared for you. Carrot, you will remain there until Marron is satisfied that you are once again healed and whole." She ended, smiling gently at Carrot.

"Why does Marron gets to decide when I'm healed. I keep telling everybody that I really don't need to do this," Carrot immediately protested, knowing that with Marron he wouldn't be able to hide. Feeling a shiver at the thought of being alone with Marron and not being able to hide anymore behind other people. Marron would find out all his secrets and leave him in disgust.

Marron saw Carrot shiver and pulled him close, bending his head and murmuring softly into Carrot's ear, his hair spilling over them, sheltering them from view. Slowly Carrot relaxed into the gentle embrace, feeling calmer and more in control of himself.

Big Mama waited until Carrot looked at her, "The reason why Marron will decide is because they have chosen him, they have put their faith and trust in Marron to heal you. As you have put your faith and trust in him. Let him heal you, child, that you two can swiftly rejoin Tira and Chocolate."

"Okay," Carrot said, already plotting on ways to keep Marron from the truth. Marron smirked, reading the thought flickering on his niisan's face. Looking forward to the upcoming battle of wills between him and Carrot, he smiled.

Big Mama said that when they were ready to come home, just speak into the mirror. She said goodbye and her image faded, slowly being replaced by an image of a small pathway.

Carrot took a deep breath and let it out slowly. He hugged the tearful Misu sisters goodbye and hugged Mille, thanking him for everything he had done for him. He waited for Marron to say his goodbyes and then they were ready to go.

Marron took Carrot's hand and together they stepped through the mirror onto the other side.


As soon as they disappeared, Mille turned to the remaining hunters and gave them their new assignment. Slow vicious smiles crossed the girls faces as they threw back their heads and laughed. This assignment was going to be FUN!

* * *

Marron and Carrot gazed in wonder at the beautiful landscape surrounding them.

"Damn," Carrot breathed in wonder looking around.

"I agree, brother," Marron said gazing around at their sunny surroundings. Hand in hand they walked up the pathway leading to the small house. They entered and together they explored their new home. The living room contained two large comfortable chairs, a bookcase, a chess set and games to amuse themselves. Marron directed them to the kitchen, where a note was attached to the cupboards. Telling them that the cupboards were self renewing, so they didn't have to worry about finding food. They next went to the bathroom that contained a large round tub and a separate large shower stall.

Lastly, they entered the bedroom. Carrot gazed uneasily at the bed, flushing when he realized that he was still holding Marron's hand and tried surreptitiously to tug his hand free. Marron smiled as he easily ignored the tiny movements, pulling Carrot along with him to the balcony attached to the
bedroom. Opening the doors with one hand, he tugged Carrot gently behind him, gasping at the beauty laid out below him. He pulled Carrot forward, wanting him to see the beautiful garden stretch out below them.

Carrot's eyes widen in surprise at the beautiful landscaped garden. Lush, rich flowers nodding their heavy head in the warm breeze, brilliant colored butterfly fluttered from flower to flower.

Marron stepped behind his entrance niisan and pulled him back against his chest, feeling the tension easing from Carrot's tense frame. Wrapping his arms around Carrot's waist, he lowered his head into Carrot's neck smelling the wonderful scent of his niisan, his hair spilling over Carrot's chest as Carrot tilted his head to the side.

Twisting slightly, he asked with a smile, "Why are you sniffing me, I don't smell that bad do I?" A merry smile lit up his face, reflecting in his wide eyes as Marron smiled. It had been so long since he had seen his niisan looking so happy.

Marron kissed the tip of Carrot's nose, laughing at the crosseyed look Carrot assumed, "No, niisan, you smell perfectly fine, just like you've always smell."

Carrot laughed, "You know, I used to always wonder how my clothes always wound up mixed with your clothes until I finally caught you taking a shirt that I had just took off. I had went into your room to ask you if you had seen my shirt and you were asleep with it cradled to your nose. So I never said anything after that whenever I found my clothes missing."

Marron flushed, "When we were kids, it would always comfort me to be able to sleep with you when I was scared and if I couldn't sleep with you, I would steal some of your clothes and sleep with them."

Carrot smiled and stroked his hand down Marron's cheek, before swiftly pressing a kiss to his cheek. His cheeks pinked, as he grew slightly uncomfortable at the intent look in Marron's golden eyes.

To break the tension he was feeling he cried, "Race you to the kitchen, last one there has to fix dinner," and darted forward, followed by a laughingly, protesting Marron.

They made dinner in companionable silence, eating diner before it began to get dark. As it grew dimmer, a strange tension began to fill the room. Marron lit the candles and watch Carrot wander around the room touching objects, picking them up, examining them before putting them down.

Suddenly understanding that Carrot was uneasily with him, he crossed to the doors leading out to the garden and opened them, letting the healing scents of the garden fill the room.

Turning he glanced back at his niisan who was casting wary glances at him, slowly crossing to Carrot, he mutely held out his hand. Slowly Carrot grasped Marron's hand and allowed him to lead him into the garden, lit by the full moon. Hand in hand they wandered the huge garden until they came upon a chaise bench in the garden. Sitting down, Marron pulled an unprotesting Carrot down between his spread legs, facing forward, feeling the tension rising in his niisan and not understanding the cause.

"Niisan, what's wrong," he asked quietly to the dark head resting against his shoulder.

"I dunno," Carrot shrugged, feeling something stirring in him, something that was making him feel uncomfortable around Marron for some reason.

"Did I do something wrong," Marron asked quietly, praying the answer was no.

Carrot twisted around in surprise, gazing into Marron's worried eyes, "Hell no, man! You've been doing everything right as far as I'm concerned. It's me that's doing everything wrong," he said quietly. "For some reason, I'm feeling kinda antsy all of a sudden and I don't understand why. My stomach feels funny," he frowned.

"Funny, how," Marron said anxiously, hoping that would be no recurrence of Carrot's previous condition.

"I donno, it's a weird feeling. Like....like I'm supposed to be doing something but I'm not; it feels like something is fluttering inside of me; I keep feeling hot and cold at the same time, and it's bothering the hell outta me," Carrot groaned.

Marron smiled into his niisan's neck as he recognized what Carrot was feeling, desire. And since he was the only one here, his niisan was desiring him. He felt like jumping up and shouting for joy.

They sat in contented silence for a long while with Marron slowly rubbing Carrot's arms, lulling him into a slight daze. Marron stirred, pulling Carrot out of his dazed state as he murmured in Carrot's hair, "I think it's time for you to take your medicine and us to go to bed," feeling Carrot
immediately stiffen at the thought of his medicine and sighing.

They walked back to the house, with Carrot dragging his feet. He hated taking his medicine, he thought fiercely. Unaware that his face had fell into a most delectable pout that Marron found almost hard to resist the jutting lower lip.

Forcefully turning away, he pushed Carrot to the tub, swiftly filling the water with the scented medicinal herbs. Know that Carrot needed time in the water, he went into their room. In their previous exploration, they had discovered a wide range of clothing packed in the dresser. Grabbing a pair of sleeping pants for Carrot and another pair for him, he made his way into the bathroom dropping Carrot's sleep pants by the tub before stepping into the shower stall and washing up. Grabbing a wet washcloth he waited for his niisan to get out.

Carrot looked up from the tub at Marron and sulked, knowing that it was time for the second part of his distasteful medicine.

Allowing Marron to help him from the tub, he emptied it and cleaned it up from the herbs he used to bath in, stalling as long as possible, before silently following Marron into the bedroom, feeling the usual shivery feeling running up and down his spine.

Marron, with a sympathetic look on his face, crawled into the wide bed knowing that this was the part that Carrot found so uncomfortable. But unfortunately, there was no way for him to do it himself. He placed the washcloth on the nightstand.

Carrot sighed as he crawled in the bed after Marron, tensing as he watched Marron reach to the small jar of cream and they scooted closer to each other. Carrot was nearly vibrating with tension. If he could only do this without facing Marron, it would probably make it easier but he couldn't even do that, he was so fucked up that he couldn't even turn his back on his own brother, he thought savagely to himself.

Taking a deep breath and releasing it slowly, keeping his eyes lowered, he pressed closer to Marron and lifted his right leg over Marron's hips a hard flush coloring his cheeks.

Marron sighed, after so many days of doing this, they were both still embarrassed. Swiftly reaching around Carrot with a scoop of the cream on his finger, he slid his hand into Carrot's pants and gently probed his entrance with the cream, feeling the shuddering breaths from Carrot against his neck.

Carrot buried his hot face into Marron's neck, knowing that Marron was trying to be as quick as possible to spare him. Suddenly Marron grazed a spot deep within Carrot causing him to cry out and Marron froze fearing his had somehow hurt him.

Carrot jerked in surprise when Marron had grazed a spot deep in him, an overwhelming sensation rushed through him and he panted, not knowing what it was. He drew his head back and looked into Marron's worried face, the movement sending sharp spikes of sensation rushing through him. He saw Marron's look of concern change subtly and he tried to say something, anything to Marron as his hips jerked forward, and he felt a strange tingling rushing through him again.

Marron looked into Carrot's dilated, puzzled eyes, recognizing what his niisan was feeling and tried not to show how ecstatic he was. He pulled Carrot back into his neck and finished applying the cream, making sure to avoid that spot, at least for now, he smiled.

"What the hell was that," Carrot gasped, panting when he was finally released.

"I'll tell you later, when you're better," Marron promised as he turned over, grabbing the washcloth and cleaned his hands. He blew out the candle, feeling Carrot twist and do the same on his side. Marron settled down, feeling his niisan spooning against his back wrapping him in his arms.

"Why can't you tell me now," Carrot argued. Marron smiled in the darkness.

"Because you're not ready yet," Marron said.

"And how will I know that I'm ready," Carrot whined, he really wanted to know, his arms tightened around Marron, feeling a warm tingling sensation as he felt Marron softly stroked his arms and hands.

"Because I'll know," Marron said in the darkness before twisting and kissing the surprised Carrot gently on his lips before turning back around and gazing out the balcony doors, still stroking Carrot's hands.

Carrot's lips burned and he licked them to soothe the strange tingling that was spreading through him. He hoped that he wasn't coming down with anything.

* *


Time passed slowly, turning into weeks, as Carrot slowly continued his physical healing. His progress marked by ups and downs, sometimes refusing to let Marron touch him during the day. Raging at him, cursing him before breaking down in tears and running into the garden letting it soothe his wounded soul.

Continually, Marron received consul from with the creatures within Carrot as they all tried to help heal the damaged and broken boy, mentally as well as emotionally. They warned Marron that the day would come when they would no longer be able to talk to him because Carrot's barriers would be firmly in place.

Marron felt a bittersweet joy, because he would miss their wise consul and knowledge but niisan would be whole again. He would miss their long walks in the gardens, listening to their sardonic witticisms while Carrot rested within, occasionally joining in on the conversation.

The days passed slowly, still with Carrot refusing to talk about what had happened to him, continuing to stonewall Marron's every attempt. Wanting only to go home, back to the real world growing ever more angrier at Marron's refusal to let him go.

Until one day he exploded.

"Why won't you let me go," he yelled at the externally calm Marron.

"Because you will not deal with the fact that you were raped, until you do, you can't go back. You are still too fragile....," Marron broke off at the scream of rage from his niisan before he was attacked and thrown to the ground with Carrot straddling and hitting him..

"I'm not weak! I'm strong! I'm not helpless! I'm not helpless!" Carrot kept screaming as he battered at Marron, trying to hurt him, trying to hurt them. Seeing their faces before him, laughing at him, hurting him, he fought them all, screaming and cursing them, wanting only to kill them for
the pain the cause him, wanting to see their blood flow.

He suddenly came back to himself, hearing the cries of pain and his name from Marron. Horrified, he unclenched his hands, shaking over how far he had almost gone. Gently he pulled Marron's arms from around his face, drawing back with a hiss of shock at Marron's bruised face.

Touching the sore flesh gently, flinching at Marron's wince of pain, he looked down in Marron's eyes, knowing they couldn't, he couldn't go on this way and a muffled sob escaped him.

"I need help," he admitted finally, collapsing in tears against Marron's chest.

And Marron simply held him, knowing that this was the first step in the long road ahead.

Lying in bed that night, for the first time, Carrot turned his back and allowed Marron to hold him and began to talk. Each night, going a little further, feeling safe from the memories, while wrapped in Marron's arms. Feeling safer talking about it during the dark of night rather than in the day, because the darkness hid his shame and fear.

One night, after talking of a particular horrific scene he felt Marron's body shudder and heard a choked sob, and twisting in Marron's arms, was shocked at the suffering on Marron's face.

He blinked, "Why are you crying," he asked tracing the tears on Marron's face. Marron gave another choked sob and buried his face is his niisan's chest, feeling as if he had failed him. He was supposed to be the strong for his niisan yet here he was wanting his niisan's comfort.

"Because it hurts me to know that you were hurt and I can't do anything about it," Marron mumbled into his niisan's chest, looking up shocked at the laughter that shook it.

"Silly boy, you are helping me. Every time you hold me, it helps me feel safe and gives me strength," Carrot said gently, stroking Marron's back.

At that Marron looked up, disbelief coloring his face and at Carrot's reassuring nod, he smiled shakily and laid down to listen, knowing that if his niisan was strong enough to tell him, then he had to be strong enough to listen.

And the nights passed this way as Carrot and Marron lanced the poison corrupting his soul, each day it becoming progressively harder and harder to contact the inner creatures that dwelt in Carrot.

As the days passed, Carrot began dwelling on Tira and Chocolate. Wanting to know how they were getting along without him and Marron. He was happily surprised when Marron agreed with him, also wanting to know how their friends were doing.

Activating a spell Big Mama gave him, he contacted her though the living room mirror.

"Carrot, Marron," Big Mama exclaimed, "I was just thinking about you two, wondering how you are doing." Smiling as she saw the quick frown that came and went on Carrot's face, knowing by his clear eyes that he was fast on his way to being himself again.

"Well," Carrot began with a small smirk on his face, "Other than Marron's trying to kill me with his cooki....." he broke off as Marron calmly smacked him across the back of his head.

"Ow!" Carrot yelled, whirling around. "Whatcha do that for," he cried, rubbing the back of his head, used to this treatment from the Misu sisters but not from Marron.

"My cooking is NOT horrible," Marron stated calmly, "It's only when YOU attempt to cook that we have a tendency to get sick."

"Me?" Carrot screeched, almost hopping up and down, "Well, how come I got sick last week, huh, Mr. Smartypants, huh, huh," he crowed, "Don't have an answer, do ya? Thought so!" he sneered.

"Perhaps niisan will remember that he cooked that day," Marron said coolly with a raised brow.

"Huh? I did nooooootttt....," Carrot faltered, remembering that he HAD cooked that day. "Uhm, nevermind that anyhow," he said quickly, turning around to face Big Mama who had a delighted smile at Carrot's antics.

She had missed the boy very much and knew the Misu sister missed them both very much. However, she was a little shocked at how thin Carrot had become. Her eyes silently questioned Marron who shook his head slightly, indicating he would talk to her later, privately.

"We actually calling to talk to Tira and Chocolate," Carrot began, not missing the silent exchange between Big Mama and Marron. He wasn't worried overly much, they probably were going to talk about him and just didn't want him around to save him from embarrassment.

"Why don't you two contact me tomorrow and I make sure that they are here. It'll only take a short while to get them back into the city," Big Mama said with a serene smile, that broadened at the delight look that lit Carrot's eyes.

"Thank you," Carrot shouted happily, both Marron and Big Mama smiles widening, laughing at him, but he didn't care. He was going to see someone outside their little surreal world, people that were friends. He had surprised himself at just how much he had actually missed the two dominanx sisters, what with Chocolate's constant glomping all over him stripping off her clothes at the drop of a hat and jumping him (and the hat didn't even have to drop sometimes, he always thought privately). He wandered out of the house to give the two some privacy to talk about him, he smirked, knowing he could wheedle what was said out of Marron.

Marron waited until Carrot was out of the door, before looking at Mama with a calm, smooth face, waiting for her to begin. He knew what she needed to hear.

"Tell, Marron," she asked quietly, her eyes intent, "How is he really?"

Marron allowed a tiny smile to to curve his lips, "He's doing fine, Mama. We are all very pleased at how well he's doing. He still has some things that still bother him, but he's going to be okay, Mama."

She smiled, well pleased and they said goodbye.

The next day, Tira and Chocolate were excited about seeing their friends and rushed about the house hurriedly getting dress. Mille had brought them the news a few hours ago after their battles and they wanted to look their best for Carrot. They had had a close call with the sorcerers and a strange figure had helped them and disappeared before they could thank him or her.

Their new teammates watched them curiously, wondering what all the fuss was about. They had heard a partial version of what had happen and they were curious about the missing teammates and asked to come. Since Tira and Chocolate didn't mind, they quickly agreed, anxious to get to the Stellar Church to see the boys.

Deep in the forest, a figure lurked, slowly wrapping bandages around a arm one handed, hissing at the pain in broken ribs.

Arriving swiftly, nearly bouncing in impatience, they waited for the mirror to clear, slowly revealing the faces of their friends.

"Carrot!" Tira shouted happily, finally seeing Carrot's smiling face.

"Darling!" Chocolate screamed, her face wreathed in a broad smile.

Their new teammates jaws dropped seeing the two beautiful men in the mirror. Melba gasped at the beautiful short man. He was soooo gorgeous, she sighed to herself, and the other one with his long hair. She nearly whimpered, her eyes never moving from the mirror.

Her brothers smirked at sight of the beautiful men, wondering how could two such obviously weak looking men be Sorcerer Hunters. They swallowed convulsively when they heard the name Carrot, which meant that the other was......they slowly met Marron's cold eyes and trembled slightly, OH SHIT they were so gonna die. He was THAT Carrot, the one with the homicidal, overly protective brother and they knew Marron had read the contempt in their eyes for both him and his brother.

All the Sorcerer Hunters had heard the tales of Marron's insane rages when he protected his older brother and they were very, very sure that they didn't want Marron to think they had any ill feelings towards his brother. Why, it was obvious just how strong both men were. It must have been a trick of the light in the mirror making them look weak, yeah that was it.

They met Carrot's eyes shamefacedly, and were shocked to see the lively amusement dancing in the wide eyes.

Carrot was well aware of just what the men initially thought of them, he had seen the horrified awareness in their eyes when they had realized just who Marron was. He wanted to laugh at the look of horror on their faces, but manfully managed not to. His lips twitching he turned his attention to the Misu sisters and patiently answered their questions. No he wasn't coming home yet, Yes he was getting plenty to eat, Yes he did miss them, NO he wasn't going to marry Chocolate!

She pouted, "Well, it was worth a shot!" She and Tira exchanged delighted glances happy to see their friend looking so much better than the last time they had seen him.

They met Marron's eyes, giving him a grateful look, that he acknowledged with a tiny smile.

After a little more talking, they finally said their goodbyes, urging Carrot to hurry up and come home.

They both sighed, wishing they had their two friends back, but knowing it was for the best that Carrot remained away until his healing was complete.

Chocolate frowned thoughtfully, turning to Tira, "Was it my imagination or did Carrot really look that thin?"

"No, he did look awfully thin, now that I think about it. It's funny how much he looked like Marron, you know," Tira said thoughtfully.

They were interrupted by Melba jumping in, "So that's the great Marron and Carrot, the ones you two been mooning about. So, when can I meet them and are they still single," she asked eagerly.

"NEVER!" Shouted Tira and Chocolate furiously.

"Sheesh!" Melba muttered from the floor, "Ask a simple question and people jump all over you."


END