Title: Rising Through the Ranks

Author/pseudonym: webbygurl

Fandom: The Sopranos

Pairing: Tony Soprano/Matt Bevilaqua

Rating: NC-17

Archive: Yes

Notes: characters from Season Two (no spoilers)

Summary: Tony Soprano gives Matt Bevilaqua a chance to do him a favor.

 

Rising Through the Ranks
by webbygurl


Matt Bevilaqua and his buddy Sean Gismonte were in the Bada-Bing, complaining about how Christopher was using them as his "errand-boys." They were anxious to rise through the ranks in LCN, but so far there had only been shit jobs and not much action.

There were girls in g-strings dancing around on the stage in front of them, but Sean was checking out the men at the bar. Neither of them paid much attention to the girls. Then Tony came into the club and headed to the men's room.

"Hey, Sean! Look who just walked in! It's Tony!"

"No kidding," Sean said. He was engrossed by another young guy on the other side of the Bing.

"He just went to the men's room. Let's go in there."

"You go. I'm staying here."

Matt Bevilaqua walked into the men's room of Bada-Bing. "Hey, Tony, how's it hanging?"

Tony was standing at the urinal, taking a leak. He nodded and grinned. "Hey, what's up?"

Matt stepped up to the urinal next to Tony, unzipped his fly, and pulled out his dick. "Hey, T., did you see that blonde out there? I'd like to break my dick off in her ass."

Tony gave a small grin and a dismissive nod. He finished pissing, tucked his dick back in his boxers, and zipped up his slacks. Matt was still holding his dick, but nothing had started coming out of it yet.

Tony glanced down at Matt's midsection. "So, did you come in here to take a leak, or did you just want to be with me?" Matt was embarrassed, since in fact that was exactly why he had followed Tony into the men's room. Matt gave a short laugh and raised a hand in protest.

"I'm just busting your balls, kid," Tony said, punching him on the shoulder. "Hey, when you're done, come out back and talk to me for a minute."

"Sure, T., anything," Matt said. He zipped up, since he hadn't had to piss anyway.

Matt followed Tony out through the bar, the card room, and outside to the back of the Bing. Tony shut the door behind them, and turned to face Matt. They stood next to the Dumpster, and flies buzzed around. A faint stench of garbage wafted over them.

Tony wasn't grinning now. He put one hand on the outside wall of the Bing, and leaned close to Matt's face. Matt looked up expectantly, ready to do anything to get on the good side of Tony Soprano.

"Look, kid, I wanna ask you something."

"Sure, Tony, anything!"

"Look, this has got to stay strictly between the two of us, got it?"

"Got it, T., no problem!"

Tony leaned in closer. "So you and your buddy-- what's his name?"

"That's Sean! You know, we're really looking forward to working for you--"

"Right," Tony cut him off. "So, do you and him...? You know." He gestured with one hand in circles as if to finish the sentence.

"What do you mean?"

Tony raised his eyebrows and exhaled. He glanced over to the closed door, and looked around. They were alone. "I mean, do you guys... make each others happy?"

"Well, yeah, we're best friends."

"No... look." Tony glanced around again. "I mean, do you cop each others joints?"

A lump rose in Matt's throat, and his voice came out in a squeak. "No way, we don't do that shit." He gave a nervous laugh. "I'm strictly into pussy."

"Come on. It's nothing to be ashamed of. Have you sucked his cock before? Has he sucked yours?"

Now Matt looked around, hoping someone would rescue him. He knew Tony was going to be pissed off if he found out that a couple of fanooks had served at the executive card game.

"Come on, I wanna hear you say it," Tony pressured him.

Matt was about to cry. His throat was tight. He was sure Tony had someone spy on him and Sean. If he lied, Tony might fuck him up even worse. Either way, he could probably kiss his chances of rising through the ranks goodbye. He looked down and nodded his head.

"Look, Matt, like I said, it's nothing to be ashamed of. I sort of suspected it with you two, but I just wanted to know for sure. Take it easy, buddy." Tony clapped Matt's shoulder, and left his hand resting there. "Listen, why don't we go for a ride together. How does that sound?"

Matt nodded, the lump in his throat made him afraid that if he spoke, he would start crying. He had a suspicion he wouldn't be coming back.

Tony guided Matt around to the parking lot where his SUV was parked, his hand still on Matt's shoulder. Matt thought about asking to say "bye" to Sean, but then thought better of it.

Tony drove Matt to a motel; not the one he had a stake in that was run by the Hasidim, but a tourist stopover far down the coast. He parked out of sight of the registration office. "Wait here," Tony said, and got out of the car to check in.

Tony came back to the SUV and drove around to their room at the far end of the parking lot. The place was deserted. Tony opened the room with a brass colored key attached to a green plastic tag that had the name of the motel in white letters, "Sea & Surf."

A queen size bed took up most of the small room. There was a TV on a battered dresser.

"Have a seat," Tony said to Matt. The bed was the only place to sit, so Matt sat on it, near the pillows, with his feet hanging off the edge. "Go ahead, take your shoes off, put your feet up, make yourself comfortable," Tony said.

#

Tony sat on the edge of the bed and fiddled with the remote control. His cock had been twitching the whole way up here. This Bevilaqua kid was so young, so smooth, and the eager way he tried to get near Tony and please him had gotten his attention. He'd used fantasies about Matt just to help him get a hard-on with Carmela, and even with his goomah, Rina. He ordered an adult movie using the remote control, then turned to Matt, who was stretched out on the bed now.

He pointed a fat finger at Matt. "Listen, what happens here, stays here. I'm dead serious about this. You're a nice kid, but if it gets around that Tony Soprano swings both ways--" he gestured with his hands back and forth for emphasis "--you're dead. And there will be no second chances. Capiche?" Matt nodded. He still looked scared to death. "OK, now that we've got that out of the way," Tony continued, "let's get down to business."

Tony scootched over the bed to Matt, and loosened Matt's belt. He slid Matt's slacks off. Matt was wearing maroon colored Jockey briefs. Tony laid his face against the front of Matt's briefs,
sniffing and feeling the warmth radiating from under the cloth. The kid was still limp, probably because he was still scared.

"I'm going to take care of you first, then you're going to take care of me," Tony said. "Sound good?" Matt nodded, looking amazed.

Tony put his mouth over Matt's cock, which was still encased in the Jockeys. He blew warm breath through the cloth of the underwear. Then he pulled down the underpants to Matt's thighs, and took Matt's balls into his mouth. He gently sucked first one, then the other, then flicked his tongue back and forth between the two. Then ran his tongue up from Matt's ball sack to the base of his dick, then licked slowly up the shaft. Tony glanced up, and saw that Matt had closed his eyes and was leaning his head back. Matt moaned as Tony took the head of his cock into his mouth and twirled his tongue around the head. Then he plunged down, taking the whole thing into his throat, and started sucking gently and bobbing up and down. "Oh God, oh God, oh God," Matt said, then "I'm gonna blow, oh T., I'm gonna come!" Then his dick exploded, sending stream after stream of come down the back of Tony's throat.

Tony swallowed Matt's load, then slid his mouth off his dick, gently sucking it clean. His own dick had gotten hard as a rock as he had sucked off this young stud. What was the saying.... "young, dumb, and full of come." It was true in this case. Tony grinned. "My turn," he said.

Tony scootched up to the head of the bed. He hadn't even taken off his shoes, he had been in such a hurry to get his mouth around Matt's cock. He kicked his shoes off, unbuckled his belt, and pulled his pants and boxers off and tossed them on the dresser. Matt had sat up, and was looking like he was trying to catch his breath and figure out what had happened to him. Tony grabbed Matt by the ears and pulled him down to his midsection. "Now you take what I give
you, and enjoy it, punk."

Tony's dick was fat and long. Matt gagged as he took it into his mouth, but Tony kept a hold on his ears and jerked his head up and down relentlessly. "That's it, you suck your Uncle Tony's big cock. You suck my dick, you dirty fanook." He pulled Matt's head all the way down, so his nose was jammed against Tony's pubic mound. Tony felt his dickhead straining against the back of Matt's throat. Matt started squealing and tried to pull his head up, but Tony kept his head down with an iron grip. Tony felt his face twist into a grimace. He felt the come rising up through his cock, then spurt deep into Matt's throat. Tony grinned and relaxed his hold on Matt's head.

As they were pulling their pants back on, Tony tossed Matt a wad of bills, two thousand dollars. "What's this?" Matt said.

"Now, I'm not going to pay you every time we do this, and I don't want you to feel like I'm treating you like a whore or anything," Tony grinned at his private joke, "but that's just a little
something to show my appreciation." Tony dropped the grin. "But I'm dead fucking serious about keeping this to yourself."

"Absolutely," Matt said.

Tony relaxed. "Maybe we'll get your buddy Sean to join us sometime."

"Oh, man, T., I can't tell you how cool that would be!" Matt's eyes lit up at the thought.

"But next time, it's just going to be the two of us. Because next time, I'm going to have your ass."

end