Title: Red Light Zone

Author: Shelly

Rating: Nc-17

Archive: May be archived anywhere.

Summary: CLEX stuff with a plot. More or less. Clark will do whatever it takes to save the farm. What will Lex do to save Clark?

Warning: SMUT of course.

Disclaimer: I don't own the characters, I just play with them.



RED LIGHT ZONE

by Shelly
**************

Clark was nervous. This was his idea and he would see it through, but he wondered how big a mistake this was going to turn out to be. Hadn't really throught it through to the end. Desperation and determination had gotten him this far. To the Penthouse suite of a rich man. A man Clark had met in a sex club here in Metropolis. A man who was going to pay him fifty thousand dollars for one night of sex. But the man had only agreed to pay that much after Clark had confirmed that he was a virgin. Still blushed to remember how gleeful the man had sounded at the thought of being the one to pop Clark's *cherry*, as it were. Felt the blush stain his cheeks even now and was tempted to leave. To run back home. But it was too late for that now. Clark had to do this. There was no other way to save the farm but cold, hard, cash. And no other way to get the money than this.

Heaving a sigh, Clark paced about the bedroom, trying hard not to look at the huge, four-poster bed. Wouldn't even be here if it hadn't been for the conversation he had overheard between Pete and Chloe two weeks ago. Clark had been about to join them at the Talon when he'd heard Chloe mention his name. Then Pete had said something about it being a shame that Clark and his parents might lose the farm. Then Chloe had stated that saving the farm would be easy if Clark would be willing to use the gifts God had given him. His Looks. Clark still found it hard to believe that Chloe thought he was beautiful and sexy. But he'd heard her say it...about him...and her words had stuck. Even though she had been joking about the part of Clark offering himself to rich men as trade. But desperate times called for desperate measures. Clark's *alien* gifts couldn't help him save the farm, but Douglas Meret was willing to give Clark fifty thousand for sex. Fucked

"Hello, Clark," Lex replied, smiling. He knew that Clark wasn't expecting to see him. Knew that this moment would be somewhat awkward for them both.

"What..what are you doing here, Lex?" Clark asked, his eyes darting around the room. Douglas Meret would be here any minute and Clark didn't want Lex to know about him. To know what he was planning on doing. And yet, Lex had to know, otherwise he wouldn't be here. Clark closed his eyes as shame washed over him.

Lex could read Clark like a book. Could feel the boy's shame. He didn't want that. "I know why you're here, Clark," he said softly. "I convinced Doug to let me take his place tonight."

Somehow Clark wasn't surprised. "You know Mr. Meret." A statement more than a question.

"We've done business," Lex allowed.

"How did you...how did you find out about this?" Clark prompted. He wanted to know, yet didn't. Still couldn't look at Lex. It was safer not to open his eyes.

Lex moved closer to Clark. He wasn't about to mention Roger Nixon's name. Or the fact that he'd had someone watching Clark since the accident on the bridge. That was too much truth for the boy to handle. "How doesn't really matter," Lex replied.

Clark nodded. For some reason it really didn't matter. All that did mattered was the fact that he had blown the chance to save the farm. "I wish you hadn't come," Clark whispered, and a voice in his head screamed *LIAR*. He was glad on so many levels, even though he felt as if he had failed his parents. Three days of hell, waiting for tonight to come so he could do the sex thing and get the money and save the Kent Farm. All for nothing.

"I had to come," Lex stated, reaching out to cup Clark's chin in his hand. Squeezed gently until Clark opened his eyes. Beautiful eyes, like shimmering pools of jade green water. "I had to save you, Clark."

"This isn't about saving me, Lex," Clark shot back, tipping his head away from Lex's touch. Too hot and it made his skin tingle. Sort of like a mild electric jolt. "We're going to lose the farm."

Lex shook his head. "No..you're not." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a wad of cash. "Fifty, one hundred dollar bills, Clark. And I intend to make you earn every penny."

Clark was stunned. He looked at the cash then at Lex's face. His friend was serious. "You want to have sex with me?" Clark blurted out.

"I've been wanting to fuck you since the day at the bridge, Clark," Lex replied, his tone smooth and cool. "Does that shock you?"

"It should," Clark countered, even as he accepted the fact that it didn't. He wasn't an idiot. Clark had noticed the way Lex looked at him. The way he studied him, eyes roving over Clark's body from head to toe. The way Lex liked to invade Clark's space, almost touching him yet not quite. And Lex was always staring at his mouth. Clark blushed. "You've done this before," he whispered.

Lex smirked. "Fucked men?" he shot back, just to shake Clark up a bit. Loved the reaction he got. More blushing followed by a sweet smile. Lex knew something Clark didn't. The boy wasn't gay, but he was open to experimentation and Lex was pretty sure that Clark was interested in him. He knew the whole story of how Clark had ended up here, for Roger was very thorough and detailed in his research of the boy. Clark was here because he thought his physical assests might save his family's farm. And it would. But what Clark didn't realize was that tonight was all about sacrifice. It was about how far Clark was willing to go to protect the people he loved. Lex intended to test Clark's boundaries. His capacity to love. "I like fucking men, Clark," Lex continued, when the boy did nothing but stare at him and smile. Pretending not to be shocked. "It's hotter, tighter and rougher than being with a woman."

Clark didn't know what to say. What to do. "I've never done this," he said, then realized how ridiculous that sounded. Lex already knew that.

"I'll teach you everything you need to know, Clark," Lex replied. He reached out and grabbed Clark's wrist before shoving the was of money into the boy's big hand. "So...how are you going to explain the cash to your parents?" Lex queried, with sincere interest in the answer.

"I don't know," Clark admitted. He hadn't thought that far ahead, mainly because even though he was here, and had intended to have sex with Douglas Meret, Clark figured he wouldn't jump the gun. Not until the deed was done. It was different now. It was Lex. Clark knew he wouldn't run away. Lex wouldn't let him.

Lex smiled. He was still holding Clark's wrist and he brought the strong arm to his mouth and licked the inner forearm. Felt Clark tremble. Physically the boy was bigger and stronger than Lex, but Lex knew that he was stronger overall. That he would be in complete control of Clark tonight. And he wanted that. Needed it. "Undress for me," Lex ordered, then he released Clark's wrist and moved back to settle himself in a nearby arm chair. Might as well be comfortable as he watched the show.

Clark stiffened. He hadn't expected that. Even though he was dressed for tonight, as Douglas Meret had requested. Black jeans and a black shirt with the sleeves rolled up. Biting his lower lip, Clark set the money down on the bedside table and made to do Lex's bidding. He was going to keep the money. Had to keep it. So he would do whatever Lex asked of him. Heady thought to realize that he would have done so anyway. Just because it was Lex. Because he trusted him. Because Clark wanted to please Lex. So he moved to stand before his friend and began unbuttoning his shirt.

"You don't have to do this, Clark," Lex said softly, his eyes locked on the beautiful face. Saw determination, and a touch of uncertainty in the jade green eyes.

"Yes...I do," CLark replied as he slipped the unbuttoned shirt off his shoulders. Let it fall to the floor and resisted the urge to shiver. Should have been warm for Lex's gaze was like a brand on his skin. Turning half away, Clark toed off his sneakers then went to work on his pants but his fingers fumbled with the button.

Lex rose to his feet and brushed Clark's hands away. "I'll do that," he whispered, letting fingertips brush lightly over the taut abdomen. Smiled when Clark shivered, knowing that his touch was arousing the boy. Could see it. Almost feel it. Lex got the button open then lowered the zipper. Pushed the jeans down over Clark's slim hips and followed them down to stockinged feet, helping Clark step out of them. Made his way back up and licked Clark's navel. "I want this more than I want to breathe," Lex purred.

Clark was surprised. "Why?" he asked, his voice so husky he almost didn't recognize it as his own. Shivered again when Lex's hands gripped his ass and he felt Lex's hardness pressing into his groin.

"You're beautiful and smart and mysterious, Clark," Lex replied as he curled his fingers in the boy's thick hair and tugged so that he could reach the lush lips. Licked them and got another shudder which made him smile. "You've chosen to be my friend in spite of your Father's protests against it. You stand up for me when no else will. You judge me for who I am, not what others tell you. I want you for all of those reasons and more."

"Sometimes...the way you would look at me...it was like heat," Clark whispered, needing to confess what he could. "Like a brand," he continued. "I feel it at night...and have dreams."

Lex nipped Clark's lower lip then asked, "What kind of dreams?"

Clark swallowed hard then went tense as he felt Lex dragging his boxers down. In a moment he would be naked and exposed. It scared Clark, yet excited him as well. He stepped out of the boxers and let Lex peel off his socks. Felt blue eyes appraising him and Clark had to resist the urge to use his hands to cover himself. Lex's gaze missed nothing and Clark felt flawed. Tried not to look at Lex and decided to answer the question that was hanging between them. "Erotic dreams. Me and Lana kissing and having sex..at first. But before I would come...you would be there."

"And was that a good thing?" Lex prompted, as he memorized every inch of naked Clark. The boy was more perfect than any human being had a right to be. No flaws. Lex kept looking for them, but there were none. Just smooth golden skin over sculptured muscle. The body of a greek god and the face of an Angel. That was Clark Kent, in the simplified sense. Yet he was so much more complex than what was on the surface, and Lex intended to scratch the gorgeous surface to find out what lay beneath.

"Yeah...it was good," Clark replied, then a whimper escaped him as he felt strong fingers curl around his cock. Opened his mouth to protest, or something, and was silenced by a kiss. And a tongue. Lex's tongue. Probing and tasting and licking his mouth. Better than any dream.

Lex kissed Clark till they were both breathless, all the while manuevering the boy towards the bed. Multitasking was a skill that Lex had perfected at an early age. He stopped stroking Clark's cock, smirking at the boy's sweet moan of agonized frustration, then pressed both hands to the perfect chest so that Clark landed on the bed. "Beautiful," Lex whispered as he took a step back to study Clark again. Naked and on display, hard cock jutting out between strong thighs. Long legs that went on forever and Lex wanted to be between them.

Clark bit his lip and blushed hotly as Lex's eyes roamed over him. Lex looked hungry and dangerous in this moment. And only the fact that Clark knew Lex couldn't hurt him, physically, kept Clark from running for the door. That and the fact that he needed to see this through. Needed the money, yet Clark sensed that this had nothing to do with the money as far as Lex was concerned. "What...what do you want me to do?" Clark asked, his voice sounding deep and laced with want.

"Nothing," Lex replied, as he unbuttoned his own shirt. "All you have to do is lie there and let me look at you. Then touch you." Lex shed shirt and went to work on his pants, kicking off his loafers at the same time. "Then I'm going to fuck you, Clark. And you're going to scream my name." Lex was naked now and he watched Clark shiver even as jade-green eyes roamed over him now. No fear in them, just want and need. Lex knew that Clark didn't understand his own desires, but he was willing to teach him.

"I don't know what to do," Clark confessed, as he watched Lex crawl up onto the bed, moving between his legs. Almost swallowed his own tongue as Lex's mouth closed over the tip of his cock. Choked as he felt the tip of Lex's tongue lap at the sensitive slit. Almost came as strong fingers kneaded his balls. But there was more, more Lex. A Lex who seemed to possess at least six hands. Clark fell back, head rolling from side to side, fingers clutching the bedspread even as he reminded himself to temper his strength. Then he felt it. A wet fingertip pressing between his buttocks, pushing into him. That was all it took. Clark's ball tightened then spasmed and he cried out as he came in hot, heavy, spurts. Heard and felt Lex swallowing his seed and it was almost a sensory overload. Clark felt his body go limp and he couldn't have moved if his life depended on it.

Lex drew back, wiping at his mouth with the back of one hand, then licked off the slick line of Clark's cum. Leaned over the boy to kiss him, wanting Clark to taste himself. Pulled away when Clark started panting. Lex was prepared. He had dropped a tube of lube on the bed and he reached for it now, coating his fingers. Slid one inside Clark, without warning, and wiggled it. Felt Clark twitch then heard the sharp gasp as a knuckle brushed the boy's hot spot. Added another finger as Clark tried to sit up. Pushed him back down and pushed the strong thighs open further as finger number three was inserted. "I'll show you everything, Clark," Lex promised, leaning in for another kiss. "Trust me.." Said with a smile that twisted into a smirk as the beautiful boy nodded. Removing his fingers, Lex slicked his cock with the lube then gripped Clark's hips. Shifted the boy so the long legs were draped over his shoulders, then Lex lined up.


To Clark's amazement he felt the stretch and burn of Lex's entry. It was pain, but a good pain. Made him feel...human. And it was almost scary to realize that only Lex could do this to him. Make him feel so much. Then Lex was all the way in and Clark moaned as he went still. Too still. Too thick and the sense of being too full. "Please.." Clark begged, wriggling his hips. Lex gripped him with strong fingers and Clark felt like he was helpless.. Spitted on Lex's aching hardness. Nothing to do but wait for Lex to move. To give him what he needed.

"It will always be this way between us, Clark," Lex drawled as he locked eyes with the boy. Knew Clark still didn't understand, but someday he would and that was enough. For now. Lex couldn't hold back any longer and he began to move. Long thrusts in and out. Hard and fast. Brutal. Knew he couldn't hurt Clark this way. Knew Clark needed it hard and rough. It pleased Lex that he was the only one who could control Clark in this way. The only one who could be stronger. But it couldn't last. A dozen more thrusts and Lex emptied his seed into Clark, pumping endlessly until his body collapsed. And it was only a long moment later that Lex realized he had come at the moment when Clark had screamed his name. Lay with his chest against Clark's and felt the boy's slick wetness. The boy had cum again without needing to be touched. The reality of it made Lex smile.

"I wish it could be like this always," Clark whispered, as he felt Lex shift against him. The cock inside him was soft now, yet he still felt full in a way that Clark didn't want to lose. Naked and joined with Lex forever was something perfect. But it was only a dream.

Lex bit one of Clark's nipples then said, "Go to sleep." He knew the boy was exhausted. Could feel it. Lex was worn out as well. Sex had never been like this before. Never so strong. Mind, body and soul had shattered then melded back together. Nothing would ever be the same again for either of them.

Clark managed to press a kiss to the top of Lex's head then he nodded. "Sweet dreams, lex," he whispered, then he closed his eyes and drifted off into sweet darkness.

*****

Lex was dressed and sitting in a chair by the bed, sipping coffee, when Clark woke up. A glance at his watch and he was stunned to realize it was morning. "I have to get home," Clark said, sliding from the bed and tugging the sheet with him. Wrapped it around him because he needed to shower before he dressed.

"I called your parents," Lex said quietly, his eyes taking in every detail of Clark. The beauty that was sheer perfection in the light of day. Perfect even though he was no longer pure. "I told them I would bring you home tonight."

"They were okay with that?" Clark countered, unable to hide his surprise.

Lex shrugged. "Seemed to be. I talked to your Mother, so maybe that explains it." No sense pretending that Jonathan Kent didn't like him.

Clark nodded and let his gaze travel around the room. Couldn't quite meet Lex's eyes after what had happened between them. Felt the awkwardness all the more when he noticed the money on the table. "Lex.." Clark began.

"There's something you need to know," Lex interjected, his tone almost cold. He put the coffee cup down and leaned forward in the chair, elbows resting on his knees. "Before I came here last night, I arranged for the balance of he debt to be paid off. Your parents won't lose the farm, Clark."

"They won't accept it, Lex," Clark shot back, even though he felt a ripple of hope.

Lex smiled. "They accepted," he stated. "I had the bank manager convince them to take what I owed them. Your Father never accepted the money after the toxic spill, but he was desperate now. And he did it for you, Clark. To keep what he considers to be your heritage."

Clark shook his head, sadness glimmering in his eyes. "Not my heritage," he whispered. Then he realized what Lex was telling him. The implication of it. "Why didn't you tell me this last night?" Clark prompted. "You let me take the money...and we...we..." Clark couldn't finish his accusation, and his cheeks flamed with embarrassment and shame.

"I wanted to know how far you would go for the people you love, Clark," Lex replied, without hesitation. "And you never once faltered. Even knowing that this wouldn't save the farm. Because you knew your Father would learn the truth about the money and he would never take it. Not knowing that you had sold your body...and your soul."

Clark blinked back tears. "I did it because...because it was you," he whispered.

Lex stood up and went to Clark, cupping the beautiful face in both hands. Kissed away the lone tear that slid down the perfect cheek and said, "You would have done it anyway. In fact it would have been easier with Doug because you wouldn't have had to feel anything. You could have just pretended nothing had changed."

"Everything's changed now," Clark hissed, as the reality hit him.

"Yes," Lex replied, as he returned to his chair.

Clark felt another tear fall and he swiped it away with the back of one hand as he looked at the money. "Give it to charity!" Clark stated.

Lex nodded. "If that's what you want," he allowed.

"What do you want, Lex?" Clark queried, and it was the most important question he had ever asked.

"You," Lex replied, with simple honesty. "All of you."

Clark bit his lip. "Do you care about me, Lex?"

Lex smiled and nodded. He couldn't lie about this. "You're the most important person in my life, Clark. I would do anything for you."

"I believe you would," Clark replied and he wasn't sure how he felt about that fact.

"What do you want to do now, Clark?" Lex prompted. He would let the boy decide things between them. Lex would follow Clark's lead. For now. Unless Clark took a risk and made the right decision. The only decision, as far as Lex was concerned.

Clark didn't think, he simply acted on instinct. He dropped the sheet and moved to stand before Lex. Naked. Open. Honest. In the only way he could be right now. Eyes locked with Lex's, Clark knelt down between his linen clad legs and opened Lex's fly. He removed the already hard cock and took the tip into his mouth. Suckled and licked and nipped at the throbbing hardness until he knew Lex was close to coming, then Clark straddled Lex's thighs and lowered himself onto the hardness. Spitting himself on Lex's cock. Pressed down till it was all the way in then went still. "I want to be with you," Clark said firmly.

Lex smiled as he tangled his fingers in Clark's hair and drew the boy's head down. With his lips pressed to Clark's he whispered, "I think that can be arranged." Then Lex kissed Clark, fucking the boy's mouth even as Clark fucked himself on Lex's cock. And even as he came Lex couldn't help but wonder, who was saving who? And when Lex took Clark into the shower and fucked him again beneath a spray of hot water, he realized that it didn't matter. Clark was his and Lex would do anything to keep him.



THE END