Title: Fathers And Sons

Author: TJ

Rating: NC-17.

Pairing: Clark/Lex Lionel/Jonathan

Summary: Sometimes the differences between fathers and sons aren't very much.


Fathers And Sons
by TJ


Part I: Fathers

Jonathan walked into the room not exactly sure what to expect. A great many possibilities had played through his mind on the drive from Smallville to Metropolis. Some of them had even featured the decadently huge bed that dominated the room he now stood in.

He sighed. There really was nothing he could do about it. Lionel would name his price and Jonathan would pay it. The same way he'd paid it every time this year for the last twelve years. The same way he would continue to pay it until Lionel deemed it paid in full. Somehow, Jonathan didn't think that would happen in his lifetime.

Scanning the room, he spied the envelope propped up on the nightstand. Setting his bag near the door he picked up the small white card and opened it. Inside was a neatly scrawled note in Lionel's own hand.

Take off your clothes and lie down on the bed. Don't shower. Don't prepare yourself. Just wait for me.

The card was signed LL. Anyone else would think that was simply Lionel's initials. Jonathan knew better, though.

Love, Lionel.

It was the same way he'd signed every note between them for the last fifteen years. Jonathan knew it was the way he would sign every one of them until the day he died. It was a tiny thing really. Miniscule and unimportant. But to Jonathan, it meant that this was more than just sex, more than just Lionel Luthor exerting his mastery over yet another life.

Slowly, Jonathan peeled off his clothes laying them in a neat pile on the dresser. He arranged himself comfortably in the center of the huge bed and closed his eyes to wait. It could be minutes or hours before Lionel showed up and it could be hours or days of Jonathan's time that he demanded. When it was over and Jonathan was safely on his way Lionel himself would call Martha and tell her. This would be the twelfth phone call like that. The twelfth time his lover called his wife to tell her when to expect him.

He'd asked once what she and Lionel had spoken about. She'd looked him in the eyes and told him to never ask her that again. Then she'd helped him into a hot tub and washed his back for him. He'd never asked again, but he knew that Martha understood exactly what went on when he and Lionel were together. He knew it for certain the one time Lionel had sent him home limping and bloody. There had been no surprise in Martha's eyes when he'd staggered out of the truck, only quiet acceptance and just a touch of sorrow.

"I enjoyed it, Martha," he'd told her as he lay face down on their bed, his wife rubbing soothing cream onto his torn body. He'd needed her to know, to understand.

"Yes, he'd said you had," she'd replied. It was the only time she'd ever given him a hint of what she and Lionel spoke of when they talked. That night, she'd used her mouth to get him up despite the pain and ridden him until he came deep inside her.

The next day, four hired hands had shown up saying Mr. Luthor had sent them to look after the place until Mr. Kent was feeling better. They stayed the better part of a week. Jonathan knew it had been Lionel's way of saying he was sorry. He'd crossed a line and he wasn't going to allow Jonathan to suffer for it any more than he already had.

Jonathan felt himself grow hard as he thought about that time. He didn't like to admit it, but he had never been as turned on as he had been when Lionel had rough fucked him. It had been hot and wild and dirty, everything Jonathan craved yet denied himself on a daily basis. He wished there was some way he could ask for it again but he didn't dare. This was Lionel's show. Lionel's price for a favor done long ago. Lionel's way of keeping what tiny part of Jonathan he could.

Besides, if he came home like that now, there would be no way to keep Clark from noticing. And if his very special son ever found out the truth, there would be no way to stop him from killing the man responsible.

Of course, if Clark ever did find out the truth, there would be no way to explain about all the hate Jonathan constantly spewed. No way to explain that the reason he wanted Clark as far away from Lex as possible was because he didn't ever want his son to be the one laid out on some impossibly huge bed waiting for a man to come and use him.

No way to explain to Clark that while he loved Martha with all his heart, no one on this earth could satisfy his body like Lionel.

Jonathan was seconds away from taking his straining erection in hand when the bedroom door opened. Lionel walked in, smile lighting his entire face when he saw Jonathan laid out naked and hard for him. He'd actually offered Jonathan an out once, offered it out of love and respect. Jonathan had done the only thing his heart could stand. He'd turned him down. He'd given up so much for his family, he wanted this one thing still for himself. That night, Lionel had made love to him like he was the most precious thing in the universe.

"I can see the hunger in your eyes," Lionel said as he stripped off his jacket, letting it fall to the floor. "What do you want, Jonathan?"

"Use me." Two words, spoken barely above a whisper and they were enough to send a visible jolt through Lionel.

"Then come and suck me, pet," Lionel commanded. It was the same voice he used to fire people. The same voice he used to command the respect of most of the world. It was the voice that made Jonathan's desire rage out of control.

Slowly, he slid off the bed and crawled across the floor to where Lionel stood. He bent down and kissed the thousand dollar shoes that adorned his lover's feet then sat up on his heels and began tugging at the man's pants.

He felt Lionel reach down and caress his head, those elegant fingers threading through his short hair and cradling his scalp. He was careful with his lover's pants, recognizing the fine cloth as expensive. He knew Lionel wouldn't have cared if he tore them from his body, but Jonathan cared.

Once the pants were undone, he pulled them and the silk boxers they covered down to pool at his lover's feet. He smiled when Lionel shivered as his hair brushed against the man's balls. Then Jonathan was sitting up and staring at his lover's erection.

"Suck me," Lionel ordered again and Jonathan shivered at the sound. He took the hard phallus in his hand and guided the head to his mouth. An explosion of flavor assaulted his tongue as he got his first taste of his lover's pre-cum in a year.

Opening his mouth wide, Jonathan sucked the heavy flesh inside. His own balls ached as Lionel's cock bumped against the back of his throat. When Jonathan opened his mouth wider still, Lionel gasped and thrust forward, pushing the head of his cock into Jonathan's willing throat.

"Oh yes," Lionel moaned, his hands fisting in Jonathan's hair as he began to thrust. "You have the mouth of a whore, my sweet cocksucker. Yes. Take it."

Jonathan moaned at the filthy words pouring from the other man's mouth. He loved it when Lionel talked dirty to him. Loved it even more when he was mildly abusive with it, calling him whore and cocksucker and even catamite. Here, with this man, he could wallow in his own debasement. Here, he could enjoy the sweet humiliation that Lionel knew he craved.

He felt Lionel speed up and wrapped his hands around strong thighs. He simply hung on, using his tongue where he could, and let his lover fuck his face. He'd asked to be used and that was what he was getting. He knew, before they were done, that Lionel would take everything he had in him to give and then some.

A sharp staccato cry was his only warning before bitter fluid flooded his throat. He tried to pull back, wanting the chance to taste it, but Lionel held him in place, his essence dumping straight down his throat. Jonathan moaned, knowing Lionel would feel the vibrations, and was rewarded with a deep moan from above him.

All too soon, Jonathan felt Lionel pull back, easing his now lax penis from between swollen lips. He licked it, suckling softly, as Lionel pulled away. He wanted more. He always wanted more. Lucky for him, Lionel understood that all too well.

"So beautiful, little whore," Lionel whispered, the soft stroking of his hand on Jonathan's face easing the sting of the words. Jonathan leaned into the touch, mewling softly when Lionel ran his thumb over his sex-swollen lips. Opening his mouth, he sucked that same thumb inside, licking and nipping it softly then sucking on it like he had Lionel's cock only moments before.

"Jonathan..." Lionel breathed. He pulled his thumb free and dropped to his knees then pulled Jonathan forward into a harsh kiss. Jonathan whimpered as teeth and tongue assaulted him, opening his mouth wide to give Lionel all the access he wanted.

"Love you..." Jonathan whispered into Lionel's mouth when his lover pulled back to catch his breath. "Love you so much..."

Lionel's arms tightened around him at the softly spoken confession. Jonathan trembled, aware of what he had said and equally aware of how much he meant it. He ran his hands up and down Lionel's back, not sure which of them he was trying to soothe more.

"My turn now, my love," Lionel said, eyes shining. He stood up and pulled Jonathan from the floor. The next thing he knew, Jonathan was being guided down onto the bed, his legs spread wide as Lionel nestled down between them.

The first touch of Lionel's tongue on his balls nearly sent Jonathan bucking off the bed. He fisted his hands in the bed sheet and groaned loudly. Lionel was the only one who gave him this. Martha had tried before but her soft, delicate tongue simply wasn't the same.

Jonathan tossed his head from side to side when Lionel sucked one of his balls into his mouth. His lover was doing wicked, wicked things with his tongue, mouthing and sucking Jonathan's balls then creeping down to lick that space behind them just so. The feel of that agile tongue, licking and swirling across his testicles soon had him panting harshly. He wanted more than anything to reach down and guide Lionel's head onto his cock, but he didn't dare. Instead, he moaned and squirmed as his lover drove him closer and closer to the edge without ever touching his cock.

Jonathan felt his balls start to tighten and cursed. He didn't want to cum this soon. He didn't want Lionel's wonderful tongue to stop. But he was still so worked up from his lover taking his mouth that he couldn't help it.

"Lionel!" he cried out as he came, his seed spilling onto his belly and chest as the other man continued to torment his balls. Jonathan could only lay there and tremble as Lionel licked his way upward, cleaning away all traces of cum as he made his way to Jonathan's mouth.

Then they were kissing again and Jonathan could taste himself on Lionel, could taste the flavor of his own seed on his lover's tongue. Reaching up, he pulled Lionel down beside him until his head rested on Jonathan's shoulder. Closing his eyes he slept, secure in the knowledge that Lionel would be there when he awoke.


Part II: Sons

"Clark, are you sure this is safe?" Lex asked as they walked into the barn.

"I'm positive," Clark grinned. "Dad's in Metropolis at his meeting or whatever and mom's visiting some friends. They won't be home until late. Dad may not even be home at all tonight."

"What kind of meeting is he at?" Lex asked, curious.

"I'm not sure," Clark replied. "But he's gone to it every year that I can remember. It's always at the same time. Sometimes he's back that evening and sometimes it's a few days. I think mom's jealous that she doesn't get to go. I know she's always pretty quiet when he gets back. But let's not talk about my parents right now."

"Is there something you'd rather talk about?" Lex asked, grinning devilishly.

"Actually, I don't want to talk at all," Clark replied, stalking toward his best friend. A few weeks ago they had figured out that what they felt for each other went a bit farther than simple friendship. Since then they'd kissed and cuddled and made out a time or ten. Lex had even gone so far as to give Clark a blowjob. Tonight, they planned on taking things to the next level. Tonight, Clark was going to make love to Lex.

"Do tell," Lex gasped, shivering at the sight of Clark Kent *stalking* toward him. The blatant hunger in Clark's eyes was turning Lex's insides to mush and he knew without a doubt that he would gladly give Clark anything he wanted just as long as he promised to keep looking at him like that.

"Instead, I want to very slowly strip your clothes off," Clark began as he reached for the buttons of Lex's shirt. "Then I want to get down on my knees and suck you. Would you like that, Lex? Would you like to feel my lips wrapped around your cock?"

"Y-yes," Lex stammered. He was mesmerized by Clark's eyes, by the almost feral gleam he saw there. His friend had never looked at him like that before, even when Lex had gone down on him. It actually made his knees weak.

"Then, after I make you cum, I want to lean you against the side of the barn and fuck you. Can I do that, Lex? Can I lean you against this wall and slide my cock up your ass?" Clark slid the shirt from Lex's shoulders, letting it fall onto the dirty floor without a care. He could see how turned on Lex was and it gave him a heady feeling of power to know that he was the cause of his best friend's gasped breaths. He reached out and ran his thumbs over both of Lex's nipples. He smiled widely when the simple action earned him a shuddered moan.

"Clark..." Lex whimpered, arching into his lover's touch.

"Will you sound like this when I fuck you, Lex?" Clark continued, gently squeezing the hardened nubs between his fingers. "Or will you scream my name when my cock slides inside you for the first time?"

"Oh God, Clark," Lex moaned. "Any... anything you want. Do it all. Please..."

"Lex," Clark said, suddenly serious. "You know I love you, right?"

"Yeah, babe," Lex replied, smiling and reaching out to stroke Clark's cheek. "I love you, too."

Without another word Clark dropped to his knees. He undid the fastenings of Lex's pants and let them slide to the floor along with his underwear. Then he leaned forward and inhaled deeply, rubbing his face against Lex's cock and balls. The scent was intoxicating and Clark simply had to taste. Letting his tongue dart out, he ran it across Lex's tight balls, pleased when Lex gasped and bucked at the sensation.

"Clark... please... don't tease," Lex pleaded, his hands moving to Clark's head.

Clark took pity on his lover and guided the head of Lex's cock into his mouth. As soon as his lips closed around it Lex thrust hard burying himself halfway down Clark's throat. Clark gagged for a moment, then got himself under control. Holding onto Lex's ass, he began to pump his head up and down the stiff cock.

In a matter of moments Lex was pulling his hair hard and cumming in his mouth. Clark hung on and swallowed it all, suckling gently to draw out all that he could. By the time he finished, Lex was leaning over him nearly to the point of falling over.

It took a few moments but Clark was finally able to get Lex upright and stand back up himself. He pulled Lex into his arms and held him, letting his lover regain some of his control.

"Your turn," Lex muttered when he could finally speak again.

"You still okay to let me take you?" Clark asked. He wanted this to be good for Lex, too. If Lex wanted to wait, they would wait.

"Don't back out on me now, Kent," Lex chuckled. "You promised me that cock of yours up my ass. A deal's a deal."

"Alright," Clark said, some of the earlier hunger returning to his eyes. Reluctantly he let Lex go and turned him around to face the wall. "Hold on, lover. I'm gonna ride you like no one ever has before."

Clark watched as his words sank into Lex and his lover shivered. He quickly stripped off his own clothes then knelt down to remove Lex's pants from around his feet. Once they were naked, Clark carefully kicked Lex's feet apart until they were spread nice and wide, leaving the other man's ass open and exposed before him.

Spreading Lex's cheeks, Clark leaned in again, this time nuzzling his ass. He let his tongue dart out once more and licked over Lex's hole. Lex cried out and jerked forward as if he was trying to get away. A second later he thrust back, wanting to feel Clark's tongue on him again.

Clark eagerly gave Lex what he wanted, letting his tongue run over the tight hole again and again. Lex was soon spreading his legs wider of his own accord and making noises Clark had never known a human being could make.

Digging the small tube of lubricant out of his pants pocket, Clark coated his fingers. He slid one inside without warning, the ring of muscle relaxed from his tongue. He felt Lex buck on his hand and gripped his hip a bit tighter. Lex had told him that while he wasn't a virgin to this, it had still been quite a while for him. The last thing Clark wanted to do was hurt him in any way.

"Clark... fuck... I love you," Lex gasped as one finger turned to two. His cock was hard again and he longed to reach down and stroke it. Clark had told him to hold onto the wall, though, so that's what Lex was doing.

"I love you, too," Clark said. He stood up, careful to keep his fingers deep inside Lex as he did so. The movement made Lex moan loudly and the sound went straight to Clark's cock. "I'm going to fuck you now."

"Please..."

Clark took that single strangled word for consent and pulled his fingers free. He placed the head of his cock against Lex's body and pushed. Both boys groaned as Clark slid home easily, his cock sheathing itself inside Lex's body to the hilt. Clark leaned forward then and covered Lex's hands with his own. Lex grabbed onto Clark's hands desperately, holding tight as his lover began to slowly move inside him.

************************************

Unbeknownst to the two lovers, they were not as alone as they had hoped. "Was it like that for you?" Martha asked her husband as they watched the two boys loving each other from the doorway of the barn.

"Somewhat," Jonathan replied, uncomfortable talking about his lover with his wife. And equally uncomfortable spying on his son making love for the first time. "Only I was in Lex's position the first time."

"Does he always take you?" she asked. She had so many questions that she had never dared to ask.

"Not always," Jonathan said, owing her the truth if that was what she wanted. "But it's generally what we both prefer. I have taken him before, though."

"I think I'm going to spend a few days in Metropolis with Sarah," Martha said, coming to a decision. "I trust you'll talk to the boys, let them know they don't have to sneak around if they want to be together?"

"Yes," Jonathan replied. "You are coming back, right?"

"Of course," she said, her voice softening at the barely concealed fear in her husband's voice. "This is my home. I have a husband and a son that I love very much. I'm not about to run off and leave them."

"I do love you, Martha," Jonathan said, guilt at his prolonged infidelity nearly overwhelming.

"I know," she said. "And I love you. Be gentle with them, Jonathan. This won't be easy for them to come to grips with."

"I will," he replied as she walked toward the house. He turned his attention back to the boys in the barn. He'd always known it would come to this. Clark and Lex together. But he'd always imagined it would be more like what he and Lionel shared. He'd never thought Clark would be the more dominant partner while Lex willingly submitted to him. And there was no mistaking that Lex was submitting completely. The young man was writhing and moaning loudly, spreading his legs the same way Jonathan did for Lionel when he wanted to feel it deeper still.

He knew he should give them their privacy, but he couldn't seem to make his feet move. He realized then that he *wanted* to witness this. He *wanted* to share this with them, even if only vicariously. His only regret was that Lionel wasn't here to share it with them, too.

************************************

Lex didn't know how much longer he could last. Clark was sliding in and out of him in long, slow strokes. His cock was on fire, aching and dripping onto the barn floor. Lex could look down and see it jutting out from his body angry and red. Every time he tried to move one of his hands down toward it Clark would tighten his grip, keeping them imprisoned against the wall.

"Oh God, Lex..." Clark panted. "Cum on my cock. Can you do that? Can you cum on my cock?"

"Yes," Lex gasped, knowing it was the truth. He could feel hot tears running down his face. This wasn't just fucking. This was what making love was all about. It didn't matter that it was standing up against a wall in a barn. All that mattered was it was him and Clark.

"Then do it," Clark demanded. He began to thrust harder, pounding into Lex with enough force to make him cry out. Instead of trying to pull away, though, Lex only pushed back harder, wanting as much of Clark inside him as he could get.

"Clark!" Lex cried out as his orgasm slammed into him. They both looked down and watched as thick streams of cum spurted from Lex's untouched cock. That, combined with the feel of Lex's body convulsing around him, shattered Clark's control. With Lex's name on his lips he came, flooding his lover's body with his seed as he ground against him.

By the time their senses returned to them, both young men were leaning heavily on the barn wall. They were panting like they'd just run a marathon. Lex couldn't seem to stop the tears that ran down his face and finally just quit trying.

"You okay?" Clark asked, concerned by the unending stream of tears.

Lex opened his mouth to reply, but couldn't seem to get any words out so settled for nodding his head and nuzzling against Clark. He could feel Clark's strong arms around his waist holding him up and he was grateful. He knew there was no way his legs could hold him right now. Not with everything inside him shaken to the very core.

As gently as he could, Clark began to pull out of his lover. He wanted to get Lex into the house so he could find out what was wrong. He prayed it was just a case of being overwhelmed emotionally. Clark knew he was on the verge of that himself.

Reaching down for his pants, Clark froze when he saw a shadow in the doorway. Looking up he was shocked to see his father standing there watching them. A thousand thoughts ran through Clark's mind, the loudest being how long had he been there.

"He'll be alright, son," Jonathan said, causing Lex's head to jerk around at the sound of his voice. "He's just a little overwrought right now. Help him into his pants then bring him into the house. I'll put some coffee on for us."

"Dad?" Clark called out, not understanding why his father was being so *calm* about this.

"It's okay, Clark," Jonathan said. "All of it. You and Lex. Everything. Help him clean up then get him inside. If you think you need it, I've got some first aid supplies. First times can be a little rough."

That said, Jonathan turned and walked toward the house. He knew the boys would need a few minutes to get their minds around both the fact that he had seen them making love and the fact that he didn't seem upset about it. Truth be told, he needed a few minutes himself. He had a lot of explaining to do, after all.


END.