Title: Trees, Blood and Whips


by Wgang

Disclaimer: Smallville does not belong to me. Unfortunately that means Clark and Lex do not belong to me.

Rating: NC-17 for graphic m/m sex, bondage, language, violence and blood play. Clark is not the nice sweet boy you think he is. If this is not your thing do not read it. If you read it and it bugs you remember you were warned.

Author:Wgang16@aol.com

Summary: Clark and Lex continue to explore their dark sides.

 

Trees, Blood and Whips
by Wgang

Clark woke up before Lex. He lay quietly for a few minutes just savoring the feel of the warm body nestled so trustingly in his arms. Clark shifted away from his lover and pulled the sheets down so he could look at Lex’s body.

The young man was relieved to see that the bruises and the welts weren’t as vivid as they were when they went to bed. Between his alien chemistry and Lex’s uncanny ability to heal quickly the marks of their rough sex did not last long. Oh the bruises would be there for days, just not as noticeable or as painful. When they drew blood it took no time for the cuts to heal. They found out that if Clark licked the wounds they closed faster and healed quicker. Clark loved this observation, as it meant he had a reason to take more of his lover’s essence inside of himself.

Clark wanted to take his mate now. Wanted to sink into that hot body and claim it again and again. However, he knew that if he wanted to use the whip and fuck Lex outside against the tree he would have to take it easy on his lover now. Lex would not mind if Clark just rolled him over and rammed inside, but Clark had never done that. With all their rough play and bloodletting, Clark always knew that Lex was in total agreement with their actions. He would never just rape the man; he had to know that his chosen mate was a hundred percent in agreement with what they were doing.

Clark let his hands roam over his lover’s body. He chuckled to himself as Lex just swatted at him and never woke up. Lex was not a morning person and hated to wake up.

Clark shifted Lex over onto his stomach and gently spread Lex’s legs. Kneeling between the spread legs Clark put his hands on Lex’s ass. He spread the full ass cheeks and bared the puckered hole. Leaning down he began to rim his lover. Licking and sucking at the entrance to his lovers hot center core Clark savored his lover’s musky scent. He shoved his tongue inside and was rewarded as Lex moaned and tried to push up to get more of the talented tongue inside of him.

Clark bit both ass cheeks, then flipped Lex over onto his back.

Clark crawled up is lovers body and looked down into sleepy but passion filled eyes.

"Hate mornings, but love the way you wake me up," Lex murmured as he wrapped his arms around the younger man.

"Love to wake up with you in my arms. So warm cuddled up next to me. I feel protective of you and then I want to ram inside of you all at the same time."

"You could have, I wouldn’t have minded," Lex replied as his cock jerked just thinking about Clark taking him hard and unexpected.

"No, I want to make sure before I do anything. Of course now that you’ve given me permission I can take you like that. You just won’t know when."

"I want you to take me now, Clark. Fuck me hard," Lex purred reaching up to pinch Clark’s nipples.

Clark grabbed Lexis hands and pinned them down over the smaller mans head.

"I’m not going to fuck you until later. You’ll just have to anticipate it. Right now I want you to suck my cock. Take it deep in your throat and make it good."

"Fuck that Clark, if you can’t take me in the ass then you can shove your cock in your own mouth," Lex snarled.

The two men were playing. Lex loved to push Clark and watch as Clark lost it and became very aggressive with him.

Clark’s eyes became even darker as they began to glint with excitement. He knew exactly what Lex was trying to do.

Clark sat on Lexis chest holding his love down with his weight. The younger man quickly grabbed the cuffs they left permanently on Lexis bed. He slid the slender wrists into the cuffs and then tightened the straps so Lex’s arms were stretched out.

Clark did the same thing to Lex’s ankles. Now his lover was spread out to the four corners of the bed.

Again sitting on Lex’s chest, Clark pressed his hard cock against Lex’s closed mouth. When Lex kept his mouth shut, Clark reached behind his back and grabbed Lex’s cock. The cock and balls were still a little tender from last night. Clark squeezed the hard shaft with one hand with the other hand he used his fingernails to scrape across the cock head.

Lex’s eyes dilated with pain but he kept his mouth shut.

Clark smiled to himself, as he had to admire his lover’s will power. Lex also had a very high tolerance for pain.

Clark took a harder hold on the cock and pulled up. At the same time he squeezed the balls roughly between his fingers.

Lex opened his mouth to scream, but it came out muffled as Clark shoved his cock into the open mouth.

Clark let go of Lex’s genitals and put his hands on either side of Lex’s head.

"Suck me off good, love and I’ll sit on that hard cock of yours and you can shoot your load inside me. How’s that sound?"

Lex’s eyes widened in excitement and he nodded his head. Lex seldom took Clark. Lex loved to be dominated and taken harshly, Clark loved to dominate his lover and very seldom liked to be taken.

Every now and then Clark allowed Lex to take him, but both men preferred it the other way.

Clark held Lex’s head still as he fucked the hot mouth. Clark could feel Lex’s tongue on his wet cock and the suction as Lex sucked. Clark could feel himself getting close; he shoved his cock in deep until he could feel the back of Lex’s throat. Clark kept his cock there deep inside Lex. The younger man put his fingers together and pinched Lex’s nose shut. Clark felt his cum jet out and knew it was sliding down Lex’s throat. Clark watched as Lex realized he could not breathe. Lex struggled against his bonds, but could not get loose.

Clark finally pulled out of his lover’s mouth. Lex gasped for breath, almost choking on the cum still in his mouth.

Clark wrapped a hand around Lex’s chin and shut the open mouth.

"Swallow, lover. All of it."

Lex swallowed keeping eye contact with Clark the whole time.

When he knew Lex had swallowed everything Clark kissed the other man lightly.

"Proud of you. Now you get your prize."

Clark got up on his knees and then slid right down on Lex’s hard shaft.

Lex jerked in his bonds and screamed. The sensation of Clark’s heat surrounding him was awesome. He loved it, but as much as he loved it he still loved it better when Clark was in him.

Lex began panting and moaning as Clark used his strength and rode the hard cock inside of him.

It did not take long for Lex to cum screaming Clarks name. Clark liked the feel of Lex shooting deep inside of him.

Easing off his lover, Clark released Lex from his bonds and carried him into the bathroom.

Running a hot bath, Clark got both of them in the tub.

Both men were exhausted from their morning exertions. Relaxing in the warm water, Lex asked, "What do you want to do today besides me?"

Clark laughed, "I’ll do you tonight up against that big tree out back and I won’t do you until then."

Sighing deeply Lex replied, "Fine, what do you want to do the rest of the day?"

"Well, first we have breakfast, then we could explore the house. I haven’t seen it all and there are probably lots of possibilities for fun in all these rooms. Then lunch then a short nap, then maybe a movie or a swim in the pool. Then dinner, then I drag your ass outside and whip you bloody and ream your ass. Make you scream until you become hoarse. How does that sound?"

Lex just let his mouth drop open. Clark had announced his plans in a very matter a fact voice. Clark sounded like he was reading a menu in a fancy restaurant not listing off the days activities ending with Lex being fucked and whipped while tied to a tree.

Lex finally laughed "God, Clark I love you. Only you make me laugh and catch me off guard."

Clark dropped a kiss on top of the baldhead, then nuzzled Lex’s neck.

"Good, I like to keep you off balance. Now I’m really hungry so lets get started on our day."

Through out the day Clark kept to his schedule. He knew it was driving Lex to distraction. Clark would drop a brief kiss on his lovers mouth then would whisk away before it could develop into anything more.

Even the nap was a no sex time. Clark just spooned behind Lex and pulled him close. He let Lex feel his hard cock rubbing against his ass, but did not even offer to put it inside Lex’s ass.

Clark figured by the time Lex was tied to the tree he would beg to be taken. Lex had trouble being around Clark and not getting to touch or be touched constantly.

Finally dinner was over. Lex looked at Clark expectantly waiting for the evening’s entertainment.

Clark quickly stood up and picked Lex up in his arms. He put Lex in the middle of the den and told him to hold still. Clark then ripped the sweats off his lover leaving Lex naked.

Clark approached Lex with several things in his hand. He held up a latex hood. It would mold to the contours of Lex’s head and face. The hood effectively would leave Lex blind, deaf and mute. The only opening on the hood were two tiny slits for breathing.

Lex caught his breath when he saw it. Obviously Clark was using the credit card he had given the younger man to buy new play toys for them to use. Lex could feel his cock grow hard at the thought.

Clark never said a word as he slipped the hood over Lex’s head. When he was satisfied that Lex was fine with the sensory deprivation Clark picked up the nipple clamps. They were made of black metal and were new just like all the toys Clark was going to use on Lex tonight. Clark loved to see Lex in black. The white porcelain smooth skin adorned with black was a breath taking sight.

The new clamps were only for the heavy players. They had only one tightness and that was extremely tight. Clark snapped them on at the same time. Clark grasped Lex’s shoulders to hold him steady until he grew used to the clamps and the pain. Clark heard Lex hiss under the hood.

Clark then reached out and grabbed Lex’s half-hard cock. He stroked a couple of times loving the feel of the silk soft skin in his hand. He slid a black cock harness and ball spreader on his lover. He tightened the harness down and spread the smooth balls apart. He attached straps to the harness and pulled the straps around the waist, ass and upper thighs. The black straps framed and highlighted Lex’s white firm ass. He did not use a butt plug, as he wanted Lex to be open for him to take as he pleased. Clark attached two cuffs to the sides of the straps and strapped Lex’s wrists into the cuffs.

Clark leaned down and tossed Lex over his shoulder. While the hood muffled any noise Lex might make Clark heard a yelp as the clamped and harnessed parts of Lex’s body slammed into Clark’s hard body.

Clark reached up and slapped the firm ass cheeks that were resting on his shoulder. As he felt the smooth skin under his hand Clark glanced sideways. He slid his hand sideways into the ass cleft and pulled the ass cheek closest to his face towards his mouth.

Clark smiled as he slid his finger inside Lex’s ass feeling the tight channel clamp down on him. As he slid the finger inside Clark bit down on Lex’s ass. He bit hard enough to draw blood and leave a set of perfect teeth marks on the white skin.

Lex had reared up when Clark had bit down. Clark had anticipated his lover’s reaction and as Lex had jerked up on his should Clark had slid a second finger inside his lover. With no lube or preparation the fingers burned as they slid inside the passage.

Clark reached the large tree that stood in middle of the flower gardens. He dropped Lex to the ground and when he tried to get to his feet, Clark shoved him back down and put his foot in the middle of Lex’s chest. Lex tried to grab Clark’s leg but couldn’t reach because of the cuffs on his wrists. Clark had picked up two thin hooks on his way out of the house. He shoved the hooks in the tree trunk. They were thin enough that the tree would not be damaged. Clark yanked Lex to his feet and pulled Lex back until Lex’s back rested against Clark’s chest.

Clark reached into his pants pocket and pulled out three chains. He attached one chain between the nipple clamps, then put a small weight on the chain. He then attached a chain to each nipple clamp, then attached the other end of the chain to the hooks in the tree.

Clark wrapped his arms around Lex’s waist and forced his lover to take a couple of steps back. The clamped nipples were stretched taut, the skin pulling away from Lex’s body. Lex screamed the sound muffled by the latex hood.

Clark unzipped his pants. He left the pants buttoned and just pulled his hard cock out through the open zipper. Clark spit on his hand and slicked up his cock. Grabbing hold of Lex’s hips Clark surged forward impaling himself deep inside his lover.

Lex screamed and jerked trying to stumble forward to ease the tension on his nipples.

Clark was having none of it. He pulled Lex back against him keeping one hand on the flat stomach and the other one wrapped around Lex’s throat though not tightly enough to cut off the bound mans air.

Clark pumped hard inside the hot moist passage. He knew that Lex was hard and wanted to cum so bad, but he had decided that he was going to take his pleasure and Lex would just have to wait.

Clark let his hand drop to from the flat stomach to the harnessed cock. He gripped the cock tightly and using it as leverage started pushing Lex back against him as he lunged forward.

Clark could hear Lex whimpering and moaning beneath the latex.

Clark shuddered as he shot his seed deep inside his lover. He waited a few minutes until he knew Lex was steady on his feet. Clark pulled out of his lover hearing Lex hiss as his nipples were pulled on and his asshole burned from the lack of lube and the pounding Clark had given it.

Clark pushed Lex against the tree. He made sure Lex’s body was pressed tight against the tree so the tree bark pressed into the tender skin.

Clark unhook the wrist cuffs from the harness straps and attached them to the hooks in the tree.

Lex pressed the palm of his hands to the tree as though searching for something solid to hang onto.

Clark stepped back and picked up the whip. He left his cock hanging out of his pants. He was already hard again.

The whip was black leather and about six feet long. It made a satisfying snap in the air.

Clark quickly put five lashes across Lex’s ass. The red welts appeared immediately on the white skin.

Lex had no where to go to escape the pain. If he pushed forward he ground his nipples and cock into the tree, moving back meant he was closer to Clark and the whip.

As Clark lay down a pattern of lashes up the back and across the shoulder blades Lex began screaming although it was muffled.

Clark changed the angle of the whip and worked his way back down the back and across the ass. This time blood began to well up in the lashes and slowly drip down the white back.

By the time Clark was finished Lex’s back and ass were fire engine red with welts and blood. Lex was shuddering and his voice was a mear whimper.

Clark dropped the whip and stood directly behind his lover. He rubbed himself on the bloody back making sure he pinched and grabbed the tortured flesh.

When his hands were bloody he used the blood to coat his hard cock. This time he did not hold Lex steady as he impaled his lover. Lex had no idea that Clark was getting ready to mount him again.

Lex was pushed into the tree. The bark had been rubbing him raw, igniting the pain in his nipples and cock. His balls felt like they were going to explode.

Clark pumped inside a few times then pulled Lex away from the tree to lean back against him. Clark never let his cock fall out of Lex’s body.

Lex moaned as his nipples were pulled and his arms were stretched out in front of him. Both still attached to the tree hooks.

Clark pulled Lex’s head back against his shoulder. Keeping one hand around the trembling body, Clark reached up and detached a flap that was on the mask right above the bridge of the nose. He pulled the flap down and with small hidden snaps covered Lex’s air holes.

Lex immediately tensed up and began struggling for air. No air was allowed to get to the straining man.

Clark again began slamming inside his lover enjoying the jerks that the helpless body was having due to lack of air. The nipples were again pulled taut, stretched so tight that they looked they might pop off the bound body.

Clark raised the flap a bit and when Lex had gotten a couple of deep breaths he fastened the flap again.

Clark released the bound cock and balls. He pulled and stroked the cock and rolled the painful balls in his fingers.

Lex was shuddering as his air ran out. Clark slammed in hard and deep as he yanked on Lex’s cock and bit down on Lex’s shoulder blade drawing more blood. Lex screamed and shot his seed on the tree in streams of cum. Clark kept biting until he swallowed some of his lovers blood and felt Lex pass out in his arms.

Clark licked his lips and then gently raised the flap on the mask allowing his lover much needed air.

Although unconscious Lex began to noisily gulp in air. Clark let Lex fall against the tree hanging by his arms and the nipple clamps.

Clark picked up the whip and buttoned up his pants. Moving slowly, as he liked to hear Lex moan and whimper Clark took stock of his lover.

Lex lay crumpled against the tree. He head lolled forward his chin resting on his chest. His arms were stretched over his head. His nipples were pulled tight against his body as they were still attached to the hooks. They were red and there would be big bruises where the clamps had bitten into the tender skin. Lex’s back was a mass of welts, bruises and blood that still dripped down the once smooth back.

Clark removed the toys from his lover’s body and the tree and put them all in his pants pockets.

Scooping Lex up in his arms Clark strode into the house. He headed straight upstairs where he lay his lover on the bathroom floor. After all he didn’t want to get the bed bloody.

The young man ran a hot bath and a sinkful of hot soapy water. He put the toys in the sink and the removed the mask and tossed it into the sink.

Clark picked Lex up and gazed down at the unconscious face. Lex was extremely pale and there were tear tracks down the pale cheeks.

Clark swallowed and just hoped he had not gone to far and his lover had not liked what he had done.

Before putting Lex into the warm soapy water, Clark turned his lover onto his stomach. Clark spent the next few minutes washing his lovers back with his tongue. Savoring the taste of blood and the unique flavor that was Lex Luthor Clark sucked gently on the shoulder bite until the blood flowed into his mouth. Swallowing greedily Clark felt complete. He did not know if it was his ancestry, but he needed to take blood from Lex every few days at the minimum. Lex laughed and called him Dracula until he saw that Clark was bothered by this need he had for Lex’s blood. And it was only Lex’s blood that Clark seemed to crave.

Clark climbed into the tub and settled the unconscious man in front of him. Carefully he soaped up a washcloth and slowly cleaned Lex up. Clark gently soaped up and washed the red bruised nipples, then cleaned the back and shoulders.

As he cradled the limp cock in his hand cleaning it and the bruised balls, Lex began to murmur and shift around.

Lexs head was resting on Clark’s shoulder and as he woke up he nuzzled the younger mans neck. Lex became aware that he was in warm water and being gently washed and care for by his lover. He was also became aware of how much he hurt. His nipples, cock and balls were throbbing in time with his heartbeat. His back felt like it had been flayed and his ass certainly felt like Clark had reamed him hard. But, God he felt alive. It was wonderful. Only Clark could give him what he wanted and he wanted pain that ultimately led to the greatest pleasure.

Lex could tell by how stiffly Clark was sitting and holding him that Clark was thinking too much. The last time Clark had taken him this roughly Lex thought Clark would never dominate him again.

Lex opened his eyes and then leaned up gently kissing Clarks chin.

"Hi, lover. How long was I out?" Lex asked huskily. Lex was surprised at how hoarse he was. He knew he had screamed a lot, but he had never screamed that much.

Clark glanced down at the man in his arms. He flushed guiltily.

"How are you feeling? I…are you okay? You were out a lot longer this time. Are….I…mean…"

Lex reached up and put his finger over Clark’s mouth silencing the younger mans stumbling words.

"I’m fine, sweatheart. Sure, I hurt, but that’s the point. I like to hurt, I like the bruises, and I love the marks you put on me. I do think that was the hardest orgasm that I have ever had. I felt like my head was exploding. Did you enjoy it?"

Clark smiled shyly.

"Yeah, I liked it a lot. You are so good. You taste so good and you’re all mine. I was just afraid it was too much this time. I don’t want to scare you."

"You could never scare me. If I asked you to stop you would have stopped immediately. I love the submission and the pain; you love the dominance and power. We’re the perfect couple."

Seeing Clark nodding his head in agreement and feeling the young mans body relax, Lex changed the subject.

"Now, I think that when I woke up you were washing me and that felt real good."

Clark laughed as he took the hint. He spent the next ten minutes soaping up and washing the beloved body.

Lex was practically purring when Clark deposited him in bed. Clark tugged his lover into his arms.

"Love you, Clark. You’re the first person I’ve said that to since my mother."

"I love you to, Lex. Now go to sleep. Tomorrow morning I want to put some lotion on your back."

"I’m fine. You know that my back will be halfway healed by the afternoon."

"Maybe so, but I want to do it anyway. Look at as a gentle massage."

"Now that sounds good. Whatever makes you happy, Clark," Lex mumbled almost asleep.

"You make me happy lover," Clark replied. He felt Lexs body get heavy as the man fell asleep.

A few minutes later Clark followed his mate into dreamland.


End part 3