Title: Temptation

By Shelly

Fandom: Smallville

Pairing: Lex/Clark

Rating: This is SMUT. Just because. NC17.

Summary: Clark and Lex and water.

Archive: May be archived anywhere.

Disclaimer: I don't own the characters, I just like to make them bend to my will.



TEMPTATION

By Shelly


Lex stared at Clark. Wet Clark. Wet Clark rising from the pool to stand on the tiled edge. Lex's pool. Lex only now remembering that he had invited Clark over to swim anytime. Somehow hadn't expected Clark to really take him up on the offer. Lex was glad Clark had, and thrilled beyond belief that his meeting in Metropolis had ended early so that he could be back to see this. To see Clark. Golden skin shimmering, dark hair like wet silk, sculptured body clothed only by red trunks that looked like snug boxer briefs. Not speedos but the next best thing. "How's the water?" Lex managed to ask. Even managed to move closer. Almost managed not to look like he was staring at Clark.

"The water is perfect," Clark replied, lifting one hand to comb fingers through his wet hair. Realized he had forgotten a towel.

"You're perfect," Lex blurted out. Was suprised to be so lacking in self control, but decided he really didn't give a shit. He wanted Clark and Lex always got what he wanted. Always.

Clark suddenly felt the heat of Lex's gaze. Watched the blue eyes come to rest at his crotch. Looked down and winced at the bulge revealed by the clingy red suit. Clark resisted the urge to cover himself. "I'm...I'm not perfect," he whispered.

Lex smiled, lifting his eyes to Clark's face. Saw that the boy was now aware of his lust and not running away. Good. That would make the seduction easier. "You're beyond perfect, Clark," Lex stated. "You're so flawlessly beautiful that sometimes I truly believe you're not of this world." Moving closer, Lex was surprised to see Clark wince at his words. Made a mental note to look into that later. Now it was all about what Lex wanted, and needed, physically. And he wanted, and needed, to be inside of Clark.

"Lex...maybe I should go," Clark said, but he didn't move a muscle as his friend approached. So close that their bodies almost touched. Then Lex was touching him, fingertips gliding over Clark's wet skin.

"You're free to go at any time, Clark," Lex replied as he leaned forward to lick a drop of water off one of Clark's nipples. Felt the boy shudder in response and Lex licked him again. "I won't stop you." It was the truth. Lex wouldn't stop Clark from leaving, but he was sure as hell going to do everything in his power to convince the boy to stay.

Clark panted as Lex continued to lick him, grazing from one hard nipple to the other. Clenched his fingers into fists and resisted the urge to move. Was afraid to move. Afraid that Lex would keep doing what he was doing. Or..worse..stop doing it. "Lex," he breathed, turning the one syllable name into three.

Lex stopped licking so that he could look at Clark. "What?"

"What...are you doing?" Clark asked. Stupid question, but he needed Lex to answer it.

"I'm seducing you," Lex replied, without a moment's hesitation. "So..if you want to leave, do it now, Clark. Because in about five minutes I'm going to fuck you senseless." Lex saw the startlement in Clark's eyes, even as he felt the beautiful body go taut. Sliding one hand down Clark's chest, Lex let it cup the bulge between strong thighs. Clark was hard for him. Smiling, Lex fell to his knees, fingers hooking in the waistband of the wet trunks, drawing them down Clark's legs till the pooled at his feet. Lex then wrapped one arm around Clark's thighs before curling his fingers around the uncut cock. Long and thick and leaking precum which Lex licked off before sucking the tip into his mouth.

Clark moaned and twitched and cupped Lex's bald head in both hands. This had to be a dream, he thought. Couldn't be real. Lex was no sucking his cock and he was not letting him. But it was more than real for Clark came in a rush, pulsing his seed down Lex's throat in an endless stream, until his knees buckled and he felt Lex guide him down to the wet tiles. Felt the trunks removed from around his ankles then Lex was between his legs. "God...Lex," Clark began, but a tongue in his mouth cut him off. Clark didn't bruise, but his lips felt swollen by the time Lex pulled back to let him breathe. But it wasn't over yet. A hot, wet, tongue licked a path down Clark's chest, over his abs, flicked around his navel then headed straight for his ass. Even as Lex pressed his legs open, Clark tried to close them. Realized, too late, what Lex intended. And there it was, wet tongue in his ass. Lex was rim! ming him. And Clark only knew what it was called because of Pete's older brothers porn magazines. "Lex!" Clark hissed, even as he felt himself grow hard again. Wanted to move. Should have moved. Couldn't. It was like Lex had bound him with meteor rock laced rope. Clark's head rolled from side to side as he felt Lex jacking him off again. Spilled his seed and felt Lex scooping it up. Then fingers replaced the tongue inside him. One, two...three. No pain, just a slow burn of friction and pressure. Gone too soon then Lex was there, kissing him again.

Slow, wet, deep kisses that were pure sex unto them self. Then Lex was smiling at Clark. "Moment of truth," he whispered. "If you stay, Clark...you get fucked. Literally." As he spoke, Lex moved, lining his cock up against Clark's opening. He was hard and throbbing and there was no chance in hell that Clark was going to leave him like this.

"Fuck," Clark said. Nothing more. Then he felt it. The thickness that was Lex pressing into him. Hard and hot and almost pain this time. Burning, stretching, filling him. And it was perfect. Amazing. "Lex.." Clark breathed.

"All mine, Clark," Lex replied, his tone harsh as he began to move. Couldn't keep still if his life depended on it. And it did. If he didn't fuck Clark and get relief, Lex was going to die. So he thrust in hard and deep only to pull back to the tip, feeling Clark shudder, hearing him whimper. A sound of pure sex that shot through Lex like a current. Instinctively he knew he couldn't hurt Clark. Knew that he could take him hard and fast. But Lex found the strength of will to slow things down until Clark was begging him for more. And Lex couldn't resist such perfect, pretty, begging. He watched Clark's face as he pounded into the tight, hot, channel. Then it hit him. Orgasm overload. And Lex came until he felt drained of all bodily fluids. Slumped over Clark. Rained kisses over the flushed, beautiful, face. Didn't pull out. Didn't have the energy. Didn't want to leave anyway.

Clark held onto Lex when it was over. Needed to touch him. Needed to convince himself that this was real. Had to be real because Lex was still inside him. "I didn't know, Lex," Clark said softly.

Lex stirred. "Didn't know what?"

"That you wanted me," Clark replied.

"How could you not know?" Lex countered, more than a little surprised. "I would have thought the *eyefucks* I gave you were pretty obvious, Clark. They were to everyone else."

Clark laughed softly. "Yeah...they were obvious, Lex. You kept staring at my crotch. But...I still can't believe you want me."

Lex sighed and raised up so that he could look at Clark. "What's not to want?" he asked. "You're smart, beautiful, sexy...mysterious. You're temptation walking, Clark."

"Really?" Clark countered, wanting to believe.

"Really," Lex replied, nipping at Clark's lower lip. "As a rule I'm damn good at resisting temptation," he continued. "But you I found impossible to resist."

Clark sighed with pleasure as Lex nuzzled his neck. Felt the cock still inside him twitching. "If I'm so tempting, how come it took you so long to fuck me?" he asked.

Lex started in surprise and would have pulled out of Clark, but strong thighs locked around him and Lex felt his cock grow hard again, filling the boy. No one but Clark had this affect on Lex. He rather liked it. But he was still shocked. "You've been waiting for me to fuck you?" he shot back.

"Seems like forever," Clark replied. Then he blushed and gazed at Lex from beneath his lashes. "Chloe suggested swimming, and she picked out the red trunks. She said I would be hard for you to resist."

"Remind me to send Chloe six dozen roses," Lex stated, twitching his hips so that Clark would get the hint that he wanted to move again. "She's a smart girl."

Clark licked Lex's chin and mummurred an agreement. "But she doesn't like red roses."

Lex didn't care. "Whatever," he replied as he pushed Clark's legs down. Settled himself comfortably and began to thrust again. "I'll buy her a Nell's flowershop and she can have whatever flowers she wants."

"I love you," Clark blurted out.

"Fuck," Lex replied. He hadn't expected to hear that so soon. But it was music to his ears. "I love you too, Clark," he replied. And he meant it.

Clark smiled. "Good," he said. Then softly. "Give in to temptation, Lex. Fuck me senseless."

Lex chuckled warmly, then obeyed.




THE END