Title: Still Waters Run Deep

By Wgang16

Disclaimer: Smallville does not belong to me. Unfortunately that means Clark and Lex do not belong to me.

Rating:NC-17 for graphic m/m sex, bondage, language, violence.

Author: Wgang16@aol.com

Summary: Clarks dark side comes out and Lex pays the price.

 

Still Waters Run Deep

By Wgang16

 

Clark was out riding his horse. It was a beautiful day and he felt like being just a little bad. Why not, everyone else let loose why not him.

In the distance Clark could see Lex Luthor driving his Jaguar. Lex the one person that Clark was obsessed with. The one person who really understood him, the one person Clark wanted to fuck. Clark just knew that Lex would like it. Clark was young enough, he had experimented and knew that he could stay up and hard for hours. He figured Lex would love that. Lex looked like he would love to be ridden hard.

Laughing to himself, Clark jumped off the horse and used his super speed to get to the intersection before Lex would.

Lex slowed his car down and stopped as he saw Clark standing in the road waiting for him.

Lex smiled at his friend. Clark was one person that Lex genuinely liked. Clark was the first person that Lex considered a true friend.

Clark approached the driver’s side door. As Lex looked up at him Clark reached down and grabbed Lex’s arm.

"Get out of the car, Lex," Clark ordered his eyes glinting. He had decided that he would have Lex now. If Lex did not agree then Clark would just take him. In fact he hoped that Lex did not agree. He was spoiling for a tussle.

Lex was surprised at Clark’s order. The boy did seem to be acting a little weird. Lex was surprised by the grip Clark had on his arm. Damn he had not realized that Clark was quite that strong, Lex figured Clark could probably pull him right out of the car using only one hand.

"No problem, Clark, Is everything okay?" Lex inquired as he stood next to his friend.

Clark did not relinquish his hold on Lex’s arm. He yanked Lex closer and grasped both of Luthor’s arms tightly enough to leave bruises.

Lex gasped and tried to pull back, Clark was starting to make him very nervous.

"Clark, let go. You’re hurting me," Lex said calmly.

"Oh I’m going to hurt you Lex and I’m going to fuck you until I explode. I’m going to take your mouth and ream your ass."

Clark backed Lex against the side of the car. He gripped the smaller man around the waist. With his other hand he reached out and grasped the collar of the dress shirt Lex had on. With one pull Clark ripped the shirt off. He threw what was left of the shirt into the car.

Lex gasped "Clark, what the hell are you doing? Let me go."

"Really, Lex I thought you were smart. I told you I was going to fuck you and I meant it. You can relax and go with it or fight. It doesn’t really matter because in about five minutes you’re going to be under me as I slide into your ass."

As Lex opened his mouth to try to reason with his friend, Clark shoved his tongue down Lex’s throat.

Lex was at the same time aroused by Clark’s actions and fearful. Lex had been around and seen all kinds of sex and participated in most of them. While it was true he had a taste for rough and sometimes downright painful sex, he really did not want to be raped by his best friend.

Clark shoved his tongue as far down Lex’s throat as he could get. His hands were not still either. He kept one arm around the smooth waist. With the other hand he found the hairless chest. Clark pinched and pulled at the nipples he found.

Clark finally stopped his kiss when he felt Lex start to pass out. Clark could hold his breath a lot longer than humans. As Lex swayed, Clark picked him up and dumped him into the back seat of the car. Using his super speed he pushed the car deep into the woods where the car could not be seen from the road. He then unzipped his pants letting his erection free. He planned on taking Lex with his clothes on. Just another way to prove to the older man who was in charge.

As Lex started to sit up, Clark pounced on him. Clark pushed Lex down on the seat. Clark held Lex down by putting a hand on Lex chest. Clark quickly undid the belt and lay it on the front seat, the pants he yanked off and threw on the floor followed by shoes and socks until Lex lay there naked. Clark grabbed the belt and yanking Lex into a sitting position he tied the slender wrists together pulling the belt tight. Lex was pushed back down on the seat, he groaned as his bound hands dug into his back.

Lex took one look at Clark and knew that no matter what he said, Clark was going to rape him. He’d played at being raped before but it was all in fun, it was enjoyable and agreed upon by both parties. This was going to be rape and would probably not be fun at all.

Lex swallowed and softly said, "Clark, you don’t have to force me. I’ve wanted you for a long time. Just take it slow and easy."

Clark knelt between Lex’s legs and spread them out. He put one foot on the floor of the car and put the other leg over his own shoulder. He wanted to see all of Lex. Clark knew he had to prepare Lex to take him, at least a little. He did not want to kill the man. He just wanted to possess him.

Clark ran his fingers over Lex’s body. He could not get over the fact that Lex was totally hairless. That would make tasting Lex’s cock so much easier.

Clark spied a bottle of suntan lotion on the floor. He squirted some on both hands and gripped Lex’s cock. He started to slide his hand up and down and watched as Lex began to moan. Lex’s cock began to harden as the billionaire thrust up into the tight hand that held him.

Clark used his free hand to push inside Lex. He shoved two fingers in at once. Lex screamed as he felt the painful intrusion.

Clark quickly grabbed Lex’s torn shirt off the floor and shoved it into Lex’s mouth tying it tightly. He did not want anyone to stop him now that he had Lex exactly where he wanted him.

Clark resumed stroking Lex’s cock that had shrunk some when Clark had shoved into the hot channel without preparation.

Clark finally got three fingers inside Lex. Oh man, he had never felt anything as hot as Lex ass. Clark felt like his fingers were on fire. Lex’s ass seemed to just suck his fingers right inside.

Clark kept his eyes on Lex’s face as he leaned down and licked the tip of Lex’s cock. He slipped his tongue into the slit and watched as Lex tossed his head moaning. Clark kept shoving his fingers inside Lex as he began to suck and lick the hard shaft. He quit stroking the cock and began pulling and pinching on the nipples that he could easily reach. He used his fingernails to scrape across the sensitive nubs causing Lex to arch up forcing his cock further down Clark’s throat and Clark fingers to go deeper into his ass.

Lex came with a muffled scream, his juices flowing down Clark’s throat. Clark swallowed every drop. He savored the taste. The taste was after all that of his lover. The taste of the man that Clark had chosen for his mate. Lex would not know any other lover, ever again. Lex was his. He would now claim Lex.

Lex had not recovered from his organism when he felt Clark put his other leg over his shoulder. Clark slid his hands under Lex’s ass and raised that perfect ass up.

Clark pulled Lex towards him, until Lex’s puckered entrance was resting against Clarks dripping cock.

Clark lunged forward and sunk deeply into his mate. Clark tried to get deeper, but he was in as deep as he could get.

Lex screamed and squirmed around trying to get away from the pain. It hurt like hell. Clark’s jean zipper was rubbing across his skin causing scratches. It had been quite awhile since he had participated in rough anal sex. Clark had tried to prepare him, but did not go far enough to ease the pain.

Clark groaned as the heat and tightness of Lex Luthor’s ass surrounded him. He had never felt anything so good. He kept a tight grip on Lex’s hips not allowing the bound man to move. Clark continued to slide in then he pulled all the way out so he could slam back in.

Clark let Lex’s legs to fall off his shoulders. He left his cock inside Lex as he flipped the billionaire over on his stomach. Lex groaned as Clark grabbed him around the waist and pulled him backwards. Lex ended up on his knees as Clark surged up and into him. Clark forced Lex to sit back until he was sitting on Clark’s lap, with Clark’s cock impaling him. Clark held still just enjoying the sensation of heat and slickness and smooth skin surrounding him. As Clark began to move again Lex felt the burning increase in his ass.

Lex could not believe how strong Clark was. Clark was literally holding Lex to his chest as Clark slammed inside of him. Clark pulled Lex’s head to one side and started biting down the smooth neck. He licked and bit until there were a line of red marks on the neck and shoulder blades.

Clark feels he was close. He surged up as he pulled Lex down. At the same time he bit down on the back of Lex’s neck. He bit down until he drew blood. Lex screamed and passed out as Clark continued pumping until he was dry.

Clark let Lex fall forward to slump on the seat. The boy reached out and ran his fingers through the blood on the back of Lex neck. He swirled it around, then brought it to his lips to taste. Everything about Lex tasted good.

Clark stood up and looked around. He saw his horse standing not very far away. Seeing that Lex was still unconscious Clark went and got the horse.

Clark picked Lex up and put him in the saddle. He tied his hands to the pommel. Climbing behind his lover, Clark felt free. He felt decadent. He was on a horse with his naked lover. While he was still dressed he had left his pants undone. He wanted Lex to feel his hard on. He was about to take Lex to an old shack farther back in the wood. There he could further explore Lex and push their boundaries. He found he liked to hear Lex scream it gave him a feeling of power.

Clark headed for the shack. He let Lex rest back against him. He couldn’t help but play with the soft cock and balls his lover had. Halfway there Lex started to come around. When Clark felt Lex stir he lifted the semi-conscious man. Lex was still loose from the rape in the car, so Clark just set Lex right down on his still hard cock. Clark slid all the way inside to the root. As Lex started to try to shift away, Clark reached around and gripped Lexs between the legs.

"Stay still, Lex. I’d hate to have to hurt these jewels. After all I’m not done playing."

Clark sunk his teeth into the mark he had made earlier on the back of Lex’s neck.

Lex arched up at the pain yelling into the gag. He felt Clark lick and suck at the blood that he felt on his neck and back.

"You taste so good. Know what Lex I think I want to cum again."

Clark let the horse plod in the right direction as he lifted Lex up then allowed him to slide back down on Clarks cock. Clark enjoyed the sensation of Lex impaling himself. Clark shouted as he came again deep inside his reluctant lover.

The horse came to a stop outside the old shack. Using his super speed, Clark had Lex off the horse and over his shoulder and inside the shack in just a second.

Spying an old metal sawhorse in the corner, Clark dumped Lex face down over it. Using his strength Clark bent metal to form cuffs for Lex’s wrists and ankles. He took the belt off the wrists and put on the cuffs. Clark attached the wrist cuffs to the ankle cuffs. Then used old rope to attach the cuffs to the legs of the sawhorse. Lex was bent almost in half over the sawhorse, his ass in the air, legs spread wide open.

Clark took the torn shirt out of Lex’s mouth. He tore the shirt in strips and tied the strips around Lex’s cock. He tied a strip around the balls separating them and bound them up tightly to the cock. Clark found more metal and used his strength to put the metal into a hook shape. He attached several pieces of the metal to the bound cock and let them dangly about an inch off the floor.

Lex groaned as his cock was weighted down.

Clark left the shack for a minute then hurried back inside.

Lex saw Clark lean down and pick up the leather belt. He heard the boy snap it in the air right before he felt it hit his ass.

Lex sucked his breath in as he felt red-hot pain streak across his skin. Clark laid down four more welts across the white smooth ass. As blood started to bead up, Clark put the whip down and began to lap at the blood. He licked and sucked on the bloody welts.

Lex was moaning, but he had not screamed. Clark wanted to hear him scream. Clark picked the belt back up and doubled it over. He hit Lex again this time hitting the thighs as well as the ass. Lex started screaming after the third strike.

Clark dropped the belt and walked around to Lex head. He reached down and pulled Lex’s head up. Clark put the head of his cock up to the hot trembling mouth.

"Open up Lex, or I’ll break your jaw and then shove it in."

Lex Luthor reluctantly opened his mouth. He just was opening his mouth when Clark shoved his cock inside. Clark gripped the back of Luthor’s head as he shoved inside moist cavern. God Lex was so hot; he could feel his cock hitting the back of Lex’s throat.

Clark shoved in deep and then held his position. Lex began to struggle, as he could not get any air. As darkness started to encroach on his vision Clark pulled out. Lex hung his head gasping for breath.

Clark stood behind Lex and pushed the ass cheeks apart. Lex’s puckered hole was red and a little swollen from his earlier attentions. Oh well, Lex would get over it.

Clarks cock was still wet from Lex’s mouth and the pre-cum helped. Clark reached underneath and yanked on the bound cock. As Lex reared up and screamed Clark shoved inside the hot ass in one lunge. Lex continued to scream as Clark used his hands to pinch and pull at his nipples.

Clark smiled as he carefully put his feet on the cock weights. He stepped on them, pulling Lex cock down until it stretched out. Lex screams were becoming hoarse as he began to sob.

Clark knew that he couldn’t last much longer. He released the red nipples to quickly lean over Lex’s back. Lex groaned as Clark put his body weight on him.

Clark reached underneath and released the bound cock. He began to pump Lex cock using his own cum to slide his hand up and down.

Lex thrust the best he could which wasn’t much considering the position he was in.

As Lex cock exploded releasing streams of cum on the floor of the shack.

Clark moaned as Lex inner muscles tightened around him causing him to cum. Clark slammed in deep shooting his seed deep inside his lover.

Clark pulled out. Lex hissed as Clark’s cock slipped out of his hole.

Clark untied Lex and picked him up taking him outside. He gently lowered his lover to the blanket he had spread out earlier.

"How was that Lex. Did that fulfill one of your fantasies? Are you okay? Was I to rough? I tried to be careful," Clark rambled on.

Lex reached up and put his hand over the full mouth of his young lover.

"That was wonderful, Clark. Very hot. You did great. My ass is going to sting for days. Everytime I sit down I’ll think of you and dream about the next time we can be together. I told you one of my fantasies, but you never told me yours?"

"We just had it. You helpless and vulnerable. Your ass, your mouth open for me to do with whatever I want. And…and the blood letting…I guess its sick,…but I enjoyed that to. At first when you mentioned it I didn’t know if I would…but I did."

Lex smiled as Clark lay down next to him and pulled him close. Clark was exhausted. Lex knew that this took a lot out of the boy. Clark had a dark side he was just becoming aware of and Lex planned on exploring this side extensively. This was the first time they had played out one of their fantasies. Lex had not known if Clark would be able to follow through with it, but the boy was a quick study. Clarks super powers were such a turn on. Lex knew that Clark could hold him down and Lex could not get away if he tried.

Feeling Clarks body get heavier as he went to sleep, Lex prepared to follow his lover into sleep. It was early afternoon, hell who knew what they could come up with tonight. Of course they would have to sneak back into the mansion, it would be hell to think of a story to explain his destroyed clothes and the welts on his ass. Clark would just have to carry him and use his speed to get them inside without being noticed. It was nice to have a lover who could do such super things.

Lex was really beginning to like Smallville, Kansas.

The End