Title: Remote Control

By Shelly

Fandom: Smallville

Pairing: Lex/CLark

Summary: This is about the boys watching TV at Lex's house. You know how men love their remotes.

Rating: NC17.

Archive: May be archived anywhere.

Disclaimer: I don't own the boys, I just mess with them.


REMOTE CONTROL
by Shelly

"What are you watching?" Lex asked as he dropped down on the bed next to Clark. The beautiful farm boy had the remote in his hand but wasn't pushing the buttons. Instead he was watching what looked like some strange cartoon. Nothing that Lex recognized.

"SpongeBob Squarepants," Clark replied, his eyes glued to the wide screen TV that Lex had had installed earlier in the day. Just for him, Clark knew. Along with a DVD player and all of Clark's favorite movies and a few dozen that he had mentioned wanting to see. That was Lex, always so generous to him. Clark vowed not to mention liking anything, out loud again, for a long time. Like...ever. But this was kind of cool and they could both enjoy it. And Lex had promised to introduce Clark to porn. Just for learning purposes.

Lex stared at Clark then back at the screen. "Spongebob?" he repeated. "What the hell is it?"

Clark rolled his eyes and smiled at Lex before turning back to the show. "It's about a sponge named Spongebob. His Starfish friend named Patrick. His neighbor, Squidward....and..well...other undersea creatures," Clark explained.. "It's really funny. Just watch it."

"Only for you, Clark," Lex conceded, relaxing back against the pillows. But it was hard to concentrate with Clark in the bed next to him. Naked Clark. Clark who possessed the body of a Greek god and the face of an angel and who was giggling, uncontrollably, at an animated Sponge. Lex sighed and decided to distract his young lover. Sliding down, Lex curled one hand around Clark's cock and took the head into his mouth. Felt Clark stiffen and heard a giggle turn into a gasp.

"Lex.." Clark hissed, his body going taut as Lex slid a wet finger inside him. Knew what his lover was trying to do. Distract him. But Clark wanted to watch Spongebob, since they didn't have cable at home and he usually only got to see it, occasionally, at Pete's. "Lex!" Clark repeated, louder, then bit his lip as his cock was swallowed down Lex's throat and another finger slipped inside him. A knuckle brushed his hot spot and Clark's own finger jabbed at the off button on the remote. Or so he thought. What he actually hit was the volume button and Spongebob's geeky giggle reverberated throughout the room.

Now Lex was the one who was distracted. He let Clark's cock slip from his mouth, along with his fingers from the boy's tight ass, and sat up. Wincing. Covered his ears as he asked, "What in the hell is that noise?"

Clark winced as well and groped for the remote but couldn't find it. Used his X-ray vision because he desperately wanted Lex focused. On Sucking and fucking him. Found that the remote was on the floor and Clark leaned over to grab it. Scooped it up and punched the volume control. Wasn't working. So Clark hit the power button and silenced rushed into the room. Bliss. Clark tossed the remote away and looked at Lex. "Um..Lex..would you mind.." he began, only to be silenced by a tongue in his mouth. Wasn't about to complain, because Clark loved the way Lex kissed, but his cock felt like it was going to break if he didn't get relief.

"Shhh...." Lex purred, almost reading Clark's mind. He kissed his way down the magnificent chest, licked the ripped abs and sucked the hard cock back into his mouth. Didn't take but a minute for Clark to come and Lex used some of the seed to lube himself and Clark. Spread the long legs wide and slipped inside his lover, sliding all the way home. "Sooo...Clark..." Lex purred as he stroked in and out of the boy. "Tell me more about Spongebob. Are he and Patrick lovers?"

"Gah.." Clark moaned. "You just ruined Spongebob for me," he stated. But he was smiling. But the smile faded as Lex started pounding into him. Hard and fast and deep, just the way Clark liked it. Felt his cock growing hard again and Lex, as always, knew what Clark needed and strong, pale, fingers began jacking him off. Perfect rhythm, perfect timing, as Clark felt Lex pulse inside him, he came again as well. "I love you, Lex," Clark purred, as his lover slumped over him.

Lex sighed, feeling utterly content and at peace in this moment. "I love you too," he replied. "I must. Because I have this insane urge to go out and buy you a Spongebob Tee shirt. But you have to wear it and nothing else."

Clark snorted and licked Lex's head. "You are seriously whacked."

"Thanks to you," Lex allowed, as he sat up and searched for the remote. He handed it to Clark. "So...what else do you like to watch?" he queried as he snuggled up next to the overgrown farmboy.

"Um...repeats of the DUKES OF HAZZARD," Clark confessed, even as he flushed with embarrassment. "Ever hear of it?"

Lex smirked then yodeled, "YEEE HAAAA!" in a darn good imitation of one of the Duke Boys. Then another image appeared in his head and Lex licked his lips as he studied Clark's perfect form. "We're definitely going shopping tomorrow," he stated, emphatically. "And I'm buying you a pair of short, denim cutoffs to go with your Spongebob tee shirt. Then we're buying an orange Charger. Then we're pulling off onto a deserted road and I'm fucking you in the back seat, after I rip off the cut offs with my teeth."

Clark locked eyes with Lex as he whispered, "Sounds like a plan." Then he crushed the remote in one hand even as he used the other to pull Lex in for a kiss.



THE END