Title: Possession Is Mine

By Wgang

Disclaimer: Smallville does not belong to me. Unfortunately that means Clark and Lex do not belong to me.

Pairing: Clark/Lex

Rating:NC-17 for graphic m/m sex,

Warning: bondage, language, violence and blood play. Clark is not the nice sweet boy you think he is. If this is not your thing do not read it. If you read it and it bugs you remember you were warned.

Email: Wgang16@aol.com

Summary: Clark and Lex continue to explore their dark sides.

 

Possession Is Mine

By Wgang

Lex woke up slowly. He stretched his arms over his head and yawned. Looking over at the window he could tell that he had slept late. Oh well it was Saturday and he had planned on a day of leisure. If he were lucky Clark would get back into town early and get his chores done early and head on over.

While Clark’s parents were not to keen on the two boys being such close friends, Clark had made it plain that Lex was his friend and that was final. Thankfully, the Kents did not know the true nature of the relationship. Clark had been Lex’s lover for a month. What was so funny was that Clark had made the first move, Clark took the aggressive role in their lovemaking. Lex always did like to be dominated. He had to be the bossman during the week, the one people looked to for the big decisions. It was nice that in one aspect of his life he could let someone take care of him. Someone who loved him, who would take care of that dark side, that side of him that loved to be forcefully taken, tied up and even whipped until blood flowed. Clark was perfect for the dominant role. No one but Lex knew that beneath that small town farm boy wholesome good looks Clark had another side to him. A side that was the perfect foil for Lex. Clark liked the rough play, he liked the bruises he left on Lex, he liked to hear Lex scream and he liked to see Lex bleed for him. He made sure everything he did was okay with Lex, but he enjoyed it. The two men fulfilled each other; they loved each other’s dark sides and all.

It had been a week since Clark had hijacked him from his car and played out his fantasy by raping him in the back seat. Then Clark had proceeded to fuck him while they were riding a horse. God, Lex hadn’t even known that could be done. Clark had done it with no effort at all. The scene at the shack had been wonderful. The pain of the leather belt, his cock bound and held down by weights. Clark sucking and licking his bleeding ass, the smell of the blood in the small shack. It was a fantasy that Lex had dreamt about for a long time. He had never trusted anyone until Clark to act out his fantasies.

A whole week since he had been fucked raw. The welts were all but gone. Clark had to go to the city with his parents. Some obscure relative had died, a distant aunt Clark had not even known. Martha Kent had insisted Clark go to pay his respects. There was going to be a family get together afterwards. When Martha Kent decreed something it got done. So Lex had been without his lover for a week.

Clark should be back today. They had made plans when Clark had snuck away and called Lex on a pay phone. Plans that made Lex’s cock hard just thinking about it. Lex had given the servants the weekend off. He did not want any interruptions while they were playing.

Lex groaned to himself. It was going to be a long day until Clark showed up.

Lex crawled out of bed and headed for the shower. He quickly soaped up and decided to use the lather for lube and his hand to get himself off.

He reached behind himself and shoved a finger inside. As he rubbed over his prostate, he was stroking his cock with his other hand.

Lex began to pant as he sensed himself close to release. A cool draft slid across his skin. Lex felt his wrists being gripped and pinned to the shower wall by one large hand. He tensed up until he heard a familiar voice in his ear.

"Bad boy, Lex. I told you that your cock and ass was mine. I leave for a week and you think you can get by with anything. I think you need to be punished. I notice that your white ass has no welts on it. The mark I left on the back of your neck is gone. No wonder you thought you could fuck yourself. All my marks are gone; all the little stings I left you with are gone. We’ll have to remedy that this weekend, won’t we? And we have all weekend, Lex. I told my parents I was spending the night. I figured I had danced to their tune for a week, I could do my own thing for a couple of days. And my own thing is making you scream and scream and bleed for me. How does that sound?" Clark whispered to his excited lover. Clark could tell when Lex’s heart rate increased; he could hear Lex breathing start to hitch with anticipation.

Lex moaned, "Do me, Clark. I missed you so much. Make me feel, make me scream, make me bleed. You’re the only one who can me feel."

Lex tried to press himself back against the hard young body behind him.

Clark shoved him hard into the wall and pressed up against his smaller lover.

"Not bleed, Lex. At least not yet. Just pain and some old fashioned fucking. Just deep hard fucking."

Clark kept Lex hands pinned to the wall as warm water cascaded over the two men. Clark kicked Lex’s feet further apart until they were spread so far apart that it had to be painful. Clark pulled at Lex waist until the white ass was sticking out a bit. When he had Lex in position, Clark let his hand start the punishment. He spanked Lex until the white ass was bright red. Lex was gasping and almost sobbing as Clark finished.

Lex was so hard he thought he would scream. His cock was dripping he wanted to cum so bad.

Lex felt Clark settle in behind him. Clark soaped up his cock and placed a steadying hand Lex’s hip. He kept Lex’s hands pinned to the wall.

Clark slammed into Lex in one lunge. Lex screamed, as he felt like he was being split open. Clark paused until he felt Lex’s body relax and accept him.

As Clark slammed in and out of the tight body he whispered, "I’m going to let go of your hands, but you leave them on the wall. If you don’t then you won’t get to play out your fantasy tonight. Got it?"

At Lex’s nod, Clark removed his grip on Lex’s hands. Clark allowed his hands to wander over the body he felt he now owned. He pinched and twisted the hard nipples. He used his fingernails to scrape over the hard nubs. Lex’s hard cock was squeezed, pinched and pulled. Clark never paused his surges into the tight ass.

Clark felt Lex’s balls pull up. He knew that Lex was close. Clark knew he wasn’t going to last long.

Clark slightly bent his knees and surged upward with such force that Lex’s feet left the floor of the shower. Lex screamed at the feelings surging through him. God, Clark had never felt so big before, it felt like Clarks cock was going to punch a hole in his stomach. He felt Clark bend over his back surronding him with heat and the musky scent of sex.

Clark bit down on the back of Lex’s neck. He bit down until Lex was screaming again trying to buck him off. Clark tasted blood in his mouth. He continued to bite down until he heard Lex start sobbing in pain.

Clark licked at the bite mark. Perfect, Lex was marked again. Lex was his; he would kill anyone who tried to take his mate away.

Clark again bent his knees and surged upward as he stroked the hard cock of his lover. Lex screamed as he shot streams of cum against the wall of the shower.

Clark sent his seed deep inside his lover. He gripped Lex’s hips tightly as he emptied himself as deep into Lex’s bowels as he could.

Clark felt Lex begin to sag. Clark grabbed his semi-conscious lover around the knees and back and carried him like a baby back to the bed.

Laying Lex down, Clark used his super speed to turn off the shower and bring back towels to dry off his lover. Lex was starting to come around as Clark lay down on the bed spooning behind and pulling the older man into his arms.

Lex lay quietly for a minute, savoring the sensations that coursed through his body.

His body was either tingling and/or pulsing with pain or pleasure.

His neck felt like it was on fire. He could feel blood trickling down his neck. His nipples and cock ached wonderfully, he could almost feel Clark’s hands still grasping at him, still pulling at him, pinching him, and gripping him so hard that he knew there would be bruises tomorrow.

Lex knew that his ass was bright red. It burned and tingled. His puckered entrance throbbed in time with his heartbeat. Clark had really staked his claim this time. Lex knew that Clark had not torn him, Clark loved him too much and was to careful with him so there were no unintended injuries. The only so called injuries were the ones that Lex craved and the ones that Clark wanted to inflict. It was a mutual decision as to what and how rough the play would be. Neither man would have it any other way.

"Did you miss me, Lex?" Clark asked as he licked the bloody bite he had left on Lex’s neck. Clark loved the taste of Lexs blood, his skin, his cum and that hot moist mouth.

"You know that I did, lover. I thought you said no blood until later," Lex said. He tried to bend his neck forward to give Clark more access to his sore neck. For some reason Clarks saliva seemed to have a healing effect on any bites or lashes that Clark left on Lexs body. Clark could not explain it, so the two men decided that it must be something to do with Clarks alien ancestory. This healing miracle only seemed to work with Lex. The bite did not dissappear the pain just became less and healed faster. Lex felt Clarks hard cock nestled against his ass.

"I changed my mind. I saw that my mark had faded and I can’t allow you to go around without my mark on you. You belong to me and I want people to know that."

"Fine with me, I loved it. Did you miss me, Clark?’ Lex held his breath as he waited for Clarks answer. He knew that he loved the younger man, but he was still insecure as to where he stood with Clark.

Clark nipped at the smooth shoulder and replied, "I missed you like crazy. I love you, Lex. I wondered what you were doing. If you missed me. I missed just being with you. I dreamt of you writhing beneath me, panting and sobbing as I fucked you senseless. My hands getting all bloody as I gripped your whipped ass cheeks tightly as I drove inside your sheath of heat. You drive me crazy, lover."

Lex caught his breath at the love and possessiveness in his young lover’s voice.

"Put your cock in me, Clark. Let’s take a nap together, but I want your hard cock deep inside. I want to be one with you. Then when we wake up I want you to fuck me through the mattress."

Clark carefully slid his cock into his lover. Lex was still loose so the cock slid in smoothly. Clark tugged Lex closer and wrapped his long body around his smaller lover.

In minutes both boys were asleep secure in each other’s arms.

A few hours later Lex woke up as Clark began to move. Lex moaned as Clark sped up his thrusts. When Lex would have rolled from his side to his stomach, Clark forced the billionaire to stay on his side. Clark did not want Lex to be to sore to have fun later. As Lex moved back to get Clark inside deeper, Clarks grasped the nipples of his lover. He loved Lex’s body. No hair, just smooth silky soft skin. Skin that was so white it showed bruises and welts beautifully.

Lex yelped as Clark pinched his nipples, pulling them up then twisting the tender nubs. If there was one thing Lex loved it was having his nipples touched?

Clark continued to torture the rosy nipples of his lover with one hand as he began to stroke and pump Lex’s cock.

Lex screamed as he shot his seed out onto the bed. Clark continued to pump, grasping the slender hips as he pounded inside. Clark bit down on Lex’s shoulder as he shot deep inside his lover.

Clark placed gentle kisses along Lex’s shoulders and back.

"Just thought of something lover, since the servants are gone, who’s going to clean up the bed clothes?" Clark asked amusement in his tone of voice.

‘We’ll do it together. You strip and toss it in the hamper. I’ll get fresh linen and you can make the bed.’

"I see, what you’re not saying is that you have no idea how to strip and make a bed."

"I’m a billionaire, Clark. I’ve never had to. That’s what servants are for," Lex laughed.

Clark flipped Lex onto his back and loomed over his lover.

"Good thing I love you, Lex," Clark said as he leaned down and promptly took his lovers breath away with a long deep kiss.

"Good thing you do to, because I love you."

"If you love me go get the linen. I can get this done real quick."

Thirty minutes later the bed had been changed and Clark had insisted on tossing the dirty linens into the washing machine.

They had taken a quick shower and both were dressed casually only in sweatpants.

Clark watched Lex carefully as they moved around the mansion. He wanted to make sure that Lex was okay. While Clark liked to be rough with his lover, he knew that Lex really liked it rough. Lex had told him he got off on the pain, the more pain the better. At times Clark worried that Lex would let it go to far, that Lex would not tell him if he were really hurt. Clark was always careful using his strength, but accidents could happen.

Clark was relieved to see that Lex was moving fine. He sat down gingerly, but otherwise looked and moved like normal. Bruises were already starting to show up on the lean body.

They sat down and had a late lunch. Lex always made sure that there was plenty of food around that could be quickly heated up. He was not about to cook and he did not want Clark to have to cook for them.

The rest of the afternoon was spent swimming in the indoor pool and relaxing in the sauna. Lex then surprised his younger lover by showing a current movie in Lex’s private theatre.

After dinner, they went into the den. Lex turned on the stereo. Soft music made a perfect backdrop for the lazy evening.

At Clark’s suggestion that they play pool, Lex got out the pool sticks. As he turned around, he found that Clark was right next to him.

"Changed my mind, Lex. I don’t want to play pool, I want to play on the pool table. I want to play with you on the pool table. I want to fuck you through the pool table."

Lex swallowed, he felt his cock grow hard. Having Clark fuck him on the pool table had been a fantasy of his for a while now.

Clark gripped Lex around the waist and set him on the edge of the pool table. He pushed Lex down on his back and yanked the sweatpants off leaving his lover naked. Lex was beautiful; his skin was set off by the dark green pool table.

"Shut your eyes, Lex. Don’t open them, no matter what you feel. I’ll tell when you can open them."

Lex obligingly shut his eyes. He felt himself being moved to the center of the pool table and his arms and legs stretched out. His cock was being stroked, he groaned as he felt a cord wrap around his cock and balls. His cock was bound tightly and he felt his balls being separated and bound tightly.

A few minutes later, he felt nipple clamps go on. Lex arched up off the table as Clark snapped the clamps on.

"Open your eyes now."

Lex opened his eyes to see his lover looming over him. Clark had taken his sweatpants off and was naked.

"You’re spread out for me to feast on. I’ve tied your wrists and ankles to the side pockets. Your cock looks so pretty all bound up in the blue cord. Your balls are spread apart and look like little melons about ready to burst open."

Clark punctuated his statement by squeezing the cock and pinching the bound balls.

Lex hissed as he felt the pain coursing through him. God he loved this. This feeling of pain, of submission knowing the pleasure that was to occur later.

Lex watched as Clark looped the excess cord around his neck. Clark sat back up. Lex’s cock stretched out as Clark reared back the cord stretched tight between them.

Lex screamed as his cock felt like it was going to be pulled off.

Clark sat forward again, the tension in the cord gone. He listened to Lex pant; the nude body was glistening with perspiration.

"I used your favorite clamps, Lex. The real tight ones."

Clark grabbed the nipple clamps and pulled up. Lex screamed again as his body arched upward. Clark let go and watched Lex dropped back to the table. Clark watched as Lex licked his lips. The teenager straddled his lover and sat on the firm abdomen. He scooted back until he felt the bound cock touch his lower back. He moved back further until he got a yelp out of Lex.

Clark lay down on top his lover. He closed his legs trapping the bound cock between his legs. He rested his chest on top of the clamped nipples.

As he closed his legs tighter the bound cock was squeezed. Clark then allowed his weight to rest completely on the nipples.

Clark swallowed Lex’s scream as he tightened his legs even further. Clark shoved his tongue deep into the hot mouth of his lover. Clark kept kissing Lex not allowing the helpless man to catch his breath until he felt Lex’s chest struggling to get air. Even then Clark kept his mouth covering the soft trembling lips of his lover. Lex loved to push the edge, the fear, the anticipation, the pain, the pleasure.

Clark left the mouth and began kissing and sucking his way down the smooth neck. He heard Lex gasping in great gulps of air. Clark nipped at the collarbone, biting down hard enough to leave a bruise. Clark shifted until he could suck at the clamped nipples. He bit around the clamps leaving little marks around both nipples. He loved to mark Lex, he never knew he could be this possessive until he took Lex the first time.

Clark took the clamps off, then proceeded to suck hard at the red nipples as the blood surged back into the nubs. He listened as Lex let out a short yell followed by moaning and begging Clark to bite harder.

Clark obliged by moving down the chest and biting down on the tender inner thighs. By now Lex was trying to thrust his cock up to touch anything, anything to give him some relief.

Clark looped the cord around his neck again. He leaned back to untie Lex’s ankles. He smiled as Lex screamed his cock stretched by the cord attached to Clark’s neck.

Clark maneuvered Lex’s legs over his shoulders. Clark leaned down and swallowed the red cock of his lover. He sucked hard and nibbled on the cock head. He slid his tongue into the slit.

Clark reached and lubed up his cock with the lubricant he had put out on the table earlier. Putting his cock at the entrance, he plunged inside.

Clark was ready as Lex screamed and arched up, Clark grasped the bound cock between his teeth. He bit down just enough to keep the cock firmly in his mouth.

Lex was held in this position for almost a minute. Lex was very thankful that his younger lover was so strong and so flexible. Clark was not bothered by any position. His muscles did not ache so Lex was the recipient of many hard to do positions.

Clark let Lex’s cock fall out of his mouth.

Clark gripped Lex’s hips tightly. He pounded inside the hot tight channel. Clark came with a shout. He surged back inside Lex, sliding in as deep as he could. Clark dropped Lex’s legs back onto the table.

Clark looked at Lex’s cock. It was dark red and dripping. The smooth chest was mottled with bruises and bite marks. Clark had never seen anything so beautiful.

Lex sobbed "Please, Clark…I need you to let me cum. Please."

Clark grabbed the red cock and nibbled and sucked on the cock head. He sucked at the tied balls rolling them around in his mouth.

Lex was trying to arch into Clark’s mouth, desperate to cum. He was starting to beg to be allowed release.

"I’ll let you cum, Lex, but first you have to promise me something."

"Anything, just…what is it…please anything," Lex sobbed.

"That big tree out in your back yard, I want to tie you up to the tree and use the whip on you. I want to whip you until you bleed for me. Then I want to fuck you against the tree using your blood for lube. How does that sound?"

"Fine…fine…just please suck me off," Lex was surprised. Clark could have had anything and all he wanted was something that Lex thought was an extremely hot scene. It had been awhile since a whip had been used on him, but he knew that Clark would not mark him permanently.

Clark untied the cock and balls. As the blood rushed back to the deprived organ, Clark swallowed his lover to the root. He sucked and licked, gently rolling the sore balls in his fingers. It only took a couple of minutes for Lex to shoot down Clark’s throat. Lex screamed when he came. Clark swallowed every drop, licking his lover clean.

Clark untied Lex’s wrists and carried his lover over to the sofa. The two men curled up in the corner. Lex resting his back against Clarks chest. Clark pulled the quilt off the back of the sofa and covered them both up. He wrapped his arms around his lover pulling him close.

"Feel good, Lex. You have some pretty good bruises around your nipples. I hope I wasn’t to rough."

Lex sighed as he leaned back against his young friend.

"It was great, Clark. You know exactly what I want. I feel sore, achy and pleasured beyond belief."

"You know we don’t have to use the whip if you don’t want to."

"I want to. The servants won’t be back until Monday morning, and even if they did see us, they get paid enough to keep their mouth shut."

The two lovers sat on the sofa for about thirty minutes, when Clark felt Lex relax in his arms. He knew Lex was asleep.

Carefully, Clark stood up and carried Lex to his bedroom. Using a damp cloth he wiped his lover off and covered him up.

Using his speed Clark cleaned up the pool table and made sure everything was in its place.

He slid quietly into bed and smiled as Lex turned seeking Clark’s warmth and presence.

Clark wrapped Lex up tight in his arms and followed his lover into dreamland.

End part 2