Title: Let the Games Begin

Author: Alexia Luthor

Rating: R for violence

Series: Payback

Spoilers: (everything up to) X-Ray

Summary: Lex is in Metropolis when he stops in at a club.

Author's notes: Set in the future, about two years

Archive: Mmmmm okay, but only if you ask nicely first

Feedback: Pretty please!

Disclaimer: I don't own anyone in this part.. oooh, but if I did *evil grin*


Payback 1: Let the Games Begin

By Alexia Luthor

"I'm back and I'll make sure you pay for hurting me..."

 

Lex Luther swam through the sea of people, all of them grinding into each other, sweaty skin slipping against sweaty skin... he missed all of it. The summer was a hot one this year in Metropolis, granted, not as hot as it was in Smallville, but still piping. The flashing lights flickered making the movements of the dancers more jerky, mesmerizing.

Glitter covered people moved to the techno beats pounding within the walls of the club, steam just about coming off of the top of this hot crowd. Lex was in tight, black pants, not leather, leather doesn't breathe and his bright orange top tight, sleeveless, ribbed and high necked.

Looking through the crowd of dancers, Lex tried to see if one suited his tastes for the night. Lex's eyes skimed the bodies and faces of the masses when he stopped suddenly. There were three very good looking bodies meshed closely together. There was a man in the middle with a woman's back to his chest and behind him, another man, all of them grinding together, bouncing
to the music. Lex focused on the man in the middle, one arm was draped along the woman's waist and the other hand was high on the man's thigh. The man was tall, built and reminded him of a certain farmboy he had left behind in Smallville.

Lex watched as the three danced, looking more and more like they were in the privacy of a bedroom rather than a dance floor. The man in the middle had his face burried in the woman's neck, her nails digging into the material of his black pants. The man on the end had his fist clutched onto the taller man's silver dress shirt. The man's hand travelled higher and higher, reaching for the opposite side of the man's cheek. The man turned the other man's head to face his, bringing him down for a hungry kiss.

The man reciprocated... not a man-

"Clark?" Lex moved towards the threesome and got there as the kiss ended, Clark looked at Lex, licking his lips and grinning.

"Lex! What are you doing here!?" Lex noted the lack of surprise and concern, barely hearing the Kent boy's words.

"I could ask you the same thing!" The other two had stopped dancing and were hanging off of Clark. The woman leaned into Clark, 'whispering' into his ear.

"You know Lex Luthor!?" Clark grinned, almost sleepily.

"He's a friend of mine!" Lex frowned slightly and grabbed Clark's hand, pulling him away and towards the exit. "Where're we goin'!?" Lex ignored Clark's questions and continued to lead him to the door. As they emerged from the club, the change in temperature was obvious, but not chilling. Lex immediately spotted his car and crossed the street.

"Get in." Clark moved around to the passenger side as Lex aimed his remote at the car, unlocking the doors to the Porsche. Clark got into the car as if it were the most natural thing in the world to him, a small sly smile always on his face, as if he knew something the entire world had been trying to figure out for centuries.

"So, are we heading back to your place?" Lex glanced over at Clark, his expression firm. Since when did Kent have that all knowing, sexy, smooth tone? Not sexy, seventeen year old boys are not sexy to a twenty-two turning twenty-three year old man. Besides, the look Clark had was a little more nerve wrecking.

"Yes, where I will promtly find out how soon I can get you back to Smallville." Clark laughed, a cool, calm laugh.

"Oh, I'm not going back. At least not for another two weeks. Which may I say is plenty of time to... get better accquainted." Lex glanced over at Clark again, longer this time as he sped up.

"We are not going to get 'better accquainted'." Clark made a playful frown.

"Ooh, but I thought you wanted too, at least you seemed to when you were watching us earlier." Lex almost laughed, that's why there was no suprise, Clark knew that he had been watching. "I want to too, if that helps any."

Lex nearly jumped as Clark's breath moved against his ear and his hand travelled up his thigh.

"Clark..." How did he move so quickly?

"Oh, I'm sorry," Clark pulled away and sat back in his seat, his face expressing no regret. "you're driving. A Porsche at that, don't want to tempt fate." They drove in silence, but in no way did Clark remove himself from the role as the seductor. Clark was streched out as much he could be, given the amount of space in the car, posed in an enticing position, leaned back against the door, hand holding up his head, eyes moving over Lex with obvious intention. Clark would lick his lips and shift a little, making 'come hither' movements with his hips.

"We're here." Clark slowly let his gaze travel to the hotel and Lex found himself sigh and release some of the tension that had been building in his body under the boy's eyes. Clark got out of the car with a grace Lex didn't know he possessed and followed him out. Lex zipped up his jacket and handed the valet his keys.

* * *

"This is a nice room, Lex... the penthouse?" Lex nodded and removed his jacket. "I know you wouldn't want to come here when you could go just about anywhere else to have fun, so... you must be on business." Clark was right, Lex would go here for his version of fun, too many drones to go back and report to his dear old dad.

"Yes, but I go back in two days." Lex didn't like the feel of power that Clark was projecting, it seemed as though he was being reduced to the submissive role. Time to take over. "Now why don't you tell me what you were doing in that club. Do your parents know where you are?" Lex expected to see a glimer of worry, but there was nothing, just that same smile.

"I'm here with Chloe, she's visiting her grandparents. I decided I wanted to have a look around town, so my parents know I'm here, but not what I'm doing." Clark looked away from the painting on the wall and walked, or stalked over to where Lex was standing. "Why? Are you going to tell on me?"

Lex stood there, eye to eye with Clark Kent and saw nearly nothing in his eyes that looked like the naive, innocent and infinetely good boy he come to know as Clark. The blue eyes that stared into his were daring, challenging, confident, seductive and not even a glimmer of that innocence. A shiver went through Lex, but he refused to let Clark see.

"No, I don't think I will." Lex's voice was even and held control, he grew taller in his mind and Clark didn't tower over him as much as he felt he had moments earlier.

"Thanks, so... how could I repay you...?" Clark's hand reached up and he dragged his finger along Lex's jaw, Clark's thumb sliding over his slightly parted lips. Lex closed his mouth tightly and back away, this was not the Clark he knew.

"Don't Clark." Lex took a step back.

"Oh come on, I know you want me, I want you too. I know you're not blind, I know you've caught me staring at you, your body. You've done the same." Lex took more and more steps back as Clark started to come towards him, his eyes menacing.

"Clark, whatever you thought was going on between us, doesn't matter, you're seventeen." Clark laughed, not his cool and calm one, a hurtful insane giggle.

"Oh, so you were teasing..." Clark lunged at Lex, pinning him against the wall with surprising strength. "I don't like it when people tease me." Lex watched the insane eyes turn angry, anger that was directly focused on him.

Lex shrunk in his mind, his height and power retreating. Lex looked at the two arms that held him against the wall, he could practically feel the strength of the muscles radiating off of Clark.

"Not teasing, I didn't do anything... I never meant to lead you on." Clark laughed again.

"It's ok... you can make it up to me." Clark's hand was travelling down his chest. "I'm strong Lexy, strong enough to take what I want when I want it."

Lex pushed himself off of the wall and ducked under Clark's arms. Lex didn't get far before a hand grabbed his collar and threw him across the room and through the doors to the bedroom. Lex landed with a thud and he yelped in pain. Lex spasmed on the floor, trying to get to his knees as he pulled a shard of glass from his back.

"Leave him alone!" Lex looked towards the door, there was Clark, jeans and flannel, eyes blazing. The Clark that was looming over Lex turned to the one in the doorway.

"Glad you could make it Kent, I was starting to wonder when you'd figure it out." The Clark over Lex looked back down at him, only when Lex saw his face... it was a she, Tina Greer to more exact...

"Well that explains everything." Tina grinned as she looked down at the stunned face of Lex Luthor. While Tina was distracted, Clark (the real one) hurled himself at her, tackling Tina to the floor. Lex crawled carefully out of the glass, pain making his movements difficult and shaky. Lex jerked in surprise as a body went flying agianst the wall. Clark darted back to his feet as if nothing happened and ran at Tina.

Lex lowered himself onto the bed, sitting on the edge. Lex was feeling dizzy and there were sharp pains in his back and neck. Lex lifted a trembling hand to his throat only to have it pricked. Being more careful, Lex felt around... there was a piece of glass embedded in his neck. "Clark?"

Clark looked towards Lex who was facing him, hand near his neck. The large piece of glass stuck out of his neck, down low near his shoulder. Clark's eyes widened and then he was punched. Clark leapt onto Tina, knocking her to the floor. Clark sat on top on Tina and punched her until her body went slack, finally unconcious.

"Lex!!" Clark raced to Lex's side, pressing his hand against the wound. "We have to get you to the hospital."

 

END PAYBACK 1