Heat

by Shelly

Fandom: Smallville

Summary: This is about Clark being affected by the NICODEMUS flower instead of Lana. Clark as LOLITA!Clark. PWP! Clark the whore and much smuttines.

Rating: NC17.

Archive: May be archived anywhere.

Disclaimer: I don't own the characters..I just mess with them.


HEAT
by Shelly


Clark made his last delivery at Lex's. Knew that his friend wasn't there, having been called away to Metropolis on business. But Lex had promised to be back tomorrow and, after school, since it would be Friday night, they were going to go to the movies. That thought amused Clark. Lex at the movies. Especially since Lex had a home theater in the Castle, as Lex liked to call his abode. The *Entertainment Suite* was better than a movie theater. Huge, big screen tv which was pretty much the size of one wall, surround sound, and comfy furniture. Plus Lex had pretty much every movie ever made on DVD. Still, Clark was looking forward to going to the movies with Lex. New experience and all.

After dropping the produce off in the kitchen, Clark headed for the Library. Lex had lefta book for him and a gift for CLark's mom. A white Orchid to thank her for the baked goods she had sent to him through Clark. The book and Orchid were on the desk where Lex had said they would be. Clark tucked the book in his coat pocket and picked up the plastic box with the Orchid inside. Turned to go and saw another flower that caught his eye. Orange and red with a black center. Looked something like a miniature sunflower. Curious, Clark lifted it to his nose and sniffed. Odorless. With a shrug he set it back down and turned to go. Felt a sneeze coming on and muffled it in his hand. Then Clark's knees buckled and he felt a wave of dizziness wash over him. He reached out and leaned against the desk for a moment, till the dizziness passed. There was a flare of pain that made Clark wince, but it was gone as fast as it came. "Weird.." Clark muttered, then he headed for the door. Had to get home for dinner a
*****

Friday night. Movie night. His parents were gone to dinner and a movie of their own, having left before Clark came home from school. They were trusting him not to have another party in their absense.

Whitney Fordman pulled into the Kent's driveway. He wanted to talk to Clark and he knew Mr. and Mrs. Kent were gone, having overheard Clark telling Lana about it during lunch. There were some things that he and Clark needed to air out between them. Whitney got out of the truck and headed for the barn. Knew that was where he would find Clark. He didn't call out as he entered but headed right for the stairs. Reached the top and stopped dead in his tracks, staring at the sight before him. Clark Kent wearing only a pair of faded blue jeans. Bare chested, barefoot, dark hair a riotous mass of damp curls haloing Clark's exquisite face. Whitney felt himself harden and he moaned deep in his throat. Saw Clark turn around at the sound and wanted to die. Then Kent was approaching, a dazzling smile on his face and Whitney's only though was that Clark Kent was the most beautiful, felsh and blood, creation on the face of the Earth. And he wanted him. Okay. Two thoughts.

"Hello, Whitney..." Clark purred. "What are you doing here?"

"Um..I..um...I came to talk...um...talk...to you," Whitney stuttered.

Clark nodded, casually leaning against the railing. "What about?" he promped, as he made it a point to drop his gaze.

Whitney knew that Clark was staring at his crotch and that he would be seeing the bulge of Whitney's aching erection. He flushed in embarrassment. However, truth be told, this wasn't the first time Clark Kent had made him hard. Half-naked, weak and bound to a Scarecrow Clark Kent had had the same affect on Whitney. "Uh...what?" he countered, realizing that Clark had asked him a question. He just couldn't remember what it was.

"What do you want to talk about?" Clark repeated, as he moved closer to Whitney. Was amused when the older boy let him. Whitney didn't move a muscle, he just stared at Clark his eyes glazed with lust.

"Talk..." Whitney echoed, finding it difficult to think, let alone verbalize. Not when Clark was so damn close that Whitney could almost feel his body heat. And the smooth, glowing, flawless tawny skin was just begging for Whitney to touch it. So he did, fingertips brushing over Clark's rock hard abs. Felt Clark twitch in response and Whitney's hand moved with a mind of it's own, gliding upward over perfect pecs. "Clark..." Whitney whispered, feeling as if he might strangle on the sudden surge of desire that welled up from deep inside him.

Clark bent his head and let his lips touch Whitney's as he countered, "Yes?"

Whitney panted for a moment. Clark Kent's luscious, cock sucker, mouth was pressed to his own. Almost a kiss. Almost. Whitney's hand left Clark's chest, moving ever upward till his fingers curled in thick, damp, curls. His other arm wrapped around Clark's slender waist and drew him close so that the boy's hard body was pressed flush against Whitney's. "Fuck!" Whitney hissed, before tugging Clark's head to the right, the perfect angle for a kiss. A hot...wet...deep...kiss. Whitney felt like he was drowning and only Clark's kiss could save him.

"Mmmmm..." Clark moaned into Whitney's mouth, feeling the boys erection growing through two layers of denim. "Whitney.." Clark purred, as he broke the kiss.

"Clark..I..uh..." Whitney didn't know what he was trying to say. Knew only that he wanted to kiss Clark again. Needed to kiss him. Needed those lips on his like he needed to breathe.

Clark smiled and pulled back a bit, letting one hand come between them so he could up Whitney's crotch. "What do you want with me?" Clark queried, a knowing glint in his eyes.

Whitney swallowed a moan as Clark's hand squeezed him. "I...I want to...to fuck you!" Whitney hissed.

"Not going to happen," Clark drawled. WHitney hadn't earned that privelege. "What else?" he prompted.

"I...a kiss," Whitney replied, more than willing to take whatever he could get.

Clark bent his head and brushed his lips across Whitney's as his fingers worked the fastenings of Whitney's jeans.

Whitney moaned as Clark freed his cock, both hands now buried in the boy's thick locks so he could ravish the sinful mouth while Clark's long, strong, fingers stroked his cock. DIdn't take long for Whitney to come and he felt his knees buckle as the euphoric high faded. "Clark..." Whitney whispered, just for the sake of saying the beautiful boy's name.

"I'll see you at school, Whitney," Clark purred, as he walked away. Grabbed a towel to wipe Whitney's seed off his hand, pausing a moment to suck one finger into his mouth.

"God!" Whitney breathed, watching Clark's erotic display and his spent cock twitched. Whitney didn't even care that he was still sticking out of his jeans for all the world to see. He couldn't take his eyes off Clark as the gorgeous farmboy finished dressing, pulling on a short sleeved white shirt of which he only did up the two, middle, buttons, baring strips of his chest and his abs. Whitney continued to stare as Clark sat down to pull sneakers on over bare feet. And he was still staring long after Clark was gone.

*****

Pete was pacing in the Luthor Library when Clark appeared. He was surprised to see his friend. Not that Clark was at Lex's, but surprised to see Clark dressed in worn jeans and a white shirt that was barely buttoned. His dark hair was a riot of curls and Pete remembered, all too well, how much Clark hated his curls.

"What are you doing here, Pete?" Clark asked as he strolled further into the room. Noticed the way Pete was looking at him and offered a dazzling smile.

"Um...Lex asked me here," Pete replied, jerking a thumb over one shoulder to point out Luthor sitting at his desk, typing at his laptop. "Said he's got a summer job for me if I'm interested."

Clark nodded. "Are you interested?"

Pete shrugged. "Maybe." He watched Clark approach, his stride almost slinky, and felt a tightening in his groin. Pete grimaced. Not that he hadn't ever noticed how gorgeous Clark was,had even checked out the perfect body in the shower after gym class a few times. But this was different. This Clark seemed totally aware of what a beautiful, sexy, erotic creature he was. Pete licked suddenly dry lips and was glad he was wearing a long pullover to hide the sudden bulge in his jeans. Couldn't believe he got a hard on from staring at his best friend.

"Hey Lex!" Clark purred, as he glided past Pete to greet his, billionaire, friend.

"Hello, Clark," Lex replied, glancing up from this computer screen. Had still been typing but froze at the sight of his young friend. Lex was used to Clark Kent, beautiful, apple-cheeked, innocent farmboy. Not Clark Kent, gorgeous, trade-in-blue-jeans, sex walking, Adonis. "Nice outfit," Lex said, rising from his chair. He came around his desk for a closer look and decided he liked Clark's hair curly. The boy looked dewey and freshly fucked. Lex also took note of the fact that Clark was very well aware of the affect he was having on both him, and poor Pete Ross.

Clark smiled at Lex, giving the older man a smouldering once over. "Thanks," he drawled. "So..why are you offering Pete a job?" he queried.

"Lex moved into Clark's personal space, one hand pressing against bare chest as he whispered into the boy's ear, "I'm doing it for you...as a favor." Lex licked Clark's ear and felt a tremor run through the taut body.

"Damn.." Pete hissed under his breath as he watched the interaction between Lex Luthor and his best friend. So blatantly sexual that it was like a slap in the face, and Pete felt his own body react. Turned away in embarrassment and was relieved when the phone rang. A much needed distraction for them all.

"I have to get that," Lex said, moving away from Clark reluctantly. Discreetly he adjusted the painful hardness in his pants. Reaching out he picked up the phone and stabbed a button. "Yes?" A pause then, "It's about time. I've been waiting on those numbers for two days. Hold on." Lex covered the phone with his palm and looked at Pete, then Clark. "Business," he said. "I'll be back shortly. Amuse yourselves while I'm gone. Clark knows where the game room is." That said, Lex strode out of the room.

Clark turned to look at Pete. "So...feeling like playing games?" he asked, his voice dropping to a husky, sultry, purr.

Pete swallowed against the sudden dryness in his throat as Clark approached him with catlike grace. "I..um..I don't...I don't know," Pete stuttered.

"Do you want to kiss me?" Clark queried, easily reading Pete's mind. The boys eyes were locked on his mouth. Pinning Pete with a sexy stare, Clark wet his lips with the tip of his tongue and waited.

"K-kiss...y-you?" Pete echoed, his eyes flittering from Clark's luscious mouth to the boy's amazing eyes and back again. Felt his cock harden painfully as Clark bit his lower lip.

Clark moved till barely three inches seperated him from Pete, then he bent his head until his mouth was a whisper away from his friend's. "That's what I said," Clark breathed. "Do you want to?"

Pete could only nod, then warm lips were pressed to his and a wet tongue thrust into his mouth. Instinct kicked in and Pete found himself sucking on Clark's tongue. Clark...his best friend. Friend. Male friend. Pete was kissing his best, male, friend.. Should have bothered him. Should have freaked him out big time. Surprisingly...didn't. Pete lifted his arms and buried his fingers in Clark's thick curls, holding the sweet mouth to his, kissing Clark back like a man dying of thirst guzzling sweet water.

"Do you want more?" Clark asked, after breaking the kiss. Chuckled softly at the dazed look in Pete's eyes.

"More?" Pete countered. "There's...more?"

Clark smiled. "I could suck your cock," he suggested, as casually as if he were offering Pete one of his Mother's brownies.

Pete almost choked. "You want to suck my cock?" he countered, in disbelief.

"I love chocolate," Clark purred.

"I..yes," Pete replied, as if he could say anything else. But he wanted something more. "Can I..can I see you and touch you?" he requested.

Clark smiled. "What do you want to see?" he asked, knowingly.

Pete knew he had to say it before he lost his courage. "I want to see you naked!" he blurted out.

"Sure," Clark replied, undoing the buttons of his shirt and letting it slide off his shoulders. Then he toed off his sneakers before reaching for the fastening of his jeans. Knew, without turning around, that Lex had entered the room and was in the doorway, watching. Knew, too, that Pete was oblivious to the older man's presence. Still smiling, Clark slid his jeans down and off so that he was standing totally naked, and totally at ease, before Pete.

"Fuck.." Pete whispered, as his eyes ran over Clark. The boy was sheer perfection. Pure, male, beauty personified. "Can I touch you?" he asked.

Clark nodded. "Touch away."

Pete reached out and let his fingertips glide over Clark's chest. Had never touched another man's body before. It felt different from his own. Totally different from a girl's, of course. Yet touching Clark felt right. Natural. Pete's hand went lower and his fingers curled around Clark's cock. Clenched when he heard a moan escape Clark and it was the most beautiful sound in the world. Looked up to see that Clark's eyes were closed and he looked incredible. "You're beautiful, Clark," Pete whispered..

"You said the magic words," Clark replied, falling to his knees. He undid Pete's pants, shoved jeans and boxers down, then wrapped his fingers around Pete's cock before bending his head to wrap his lips around the thick tip.

"Gah..." Pete muttered, for there were no real words to describe what he was feeling. *Cocksucker lips* The thought floated in his head. Clark Kent had the perfect cocksucker lips. Pete watched those lips sucking him off and he came in a rush, almost blacking out as Clark swallowed his seed like a pro. The Pete's knees gave out and he collapsed to the floor.

Clark rose to his feet to find an arm wrapped around his waist from behind. Lex. "Did you enjoy the show?" he asked, a teasing note in his voice.

Lex pressed his groin to Clark's bare ass. "I am so going to fuck you, Clark," he whispered in the beautiful boy's ear. No matter that Lex knew this wasn't the real Clark. Should have mattered, but didn't.

"Fuck me if you can," Clark replied, wriggling his hips. Felt the hand around his waist slide down and fingers curled around his cock. Slick fingers. Lex must carry lube in his pocket for emergencies such as this.

"I want you to come for me first, Clark," Lex replied, as he stroked the boy. Then he nuzzled the nape of Clark's neck, loving the feel of dark hair against his face and bare head. Free hand kneaded the muscled globes of Clark's tight ass, then Lex slid one finger into puckered opening and almost came himself as Clark cried out and spilled his seed. Lex held the boy as his body went limp from the rush of pleasure, guiding Clark over to his desk. Bent the boy over it then Lex fell to his knees so he could worship Clark's perfect ass with his tongue.

Pete came back to his senses in time to see Lex licking Clark's ass. Had seen him jerk Clark off too, but this was even more erotic. Pete tucked his limp cock back in his pants and realized he and Lex were fully clothed while Clark was completely naked. That in itself was sexy as hell and Pete felt his cock twitch again. Felt a bit like a voyeur but no way in hell was he leaving. It was like a car wreck. Pete couldn't turn away.

Clark writhed and moaned as Lex tongue fucked his hole. It was blissful but not enough. Not nearly enough. "More...please..." Clark begged.

"My pleasure," Lex replied, slipping one finger inside the tightness. Then another. Crooked his knuckle and knew he hit the hotspot when Clark hissed his name. But this wasn't enough for either of them. Lex pulled out his fingers so he could undo his pants. Oiled up his cock then lined himself up. Pressed forward and slid into Clark with ease. Perfect fit. Knew Pete was still there, watching, and that made it all the better.

"Lex.." Clark moaned, as he picked up the rythmn of thrusts inside him. Soon he and Lex moved as one.

Lex bit Clark's shoulder as he felt himself nearing release. Knew he couldn't hold out this time and that was okay. Came in a rush and slumped over Clark's back. The boy held him easily. When his legs stopped trembling, Lex pulled out.

Clark turned and smiled at Lex before kissing him. Stuck his tongue in Lex's mouth and tasted him. Felt Lex kiss him back then whispered, "Ready for the movie?"

"Fuck the movie!" Lex growled as he wrapped one arm around Clark's slender waist and pulled the boy to him. Kissed him hard then pulled back to look at Pete. "Go home," he ordered. "I'll call you about the job." That said, Lex then focused all of his attention back on Clark. "I'm taking you to bed," he drawled, leading Clark towards the door. Beautiful, naked, Clark.

*****

Lex lay on his side watching as Clark came awake. He had fucked the boy repeatedly last night before allowing Clark to sleep. Now it was morning and Lex could tell that the Clark of last night, the slutty!CLark, was gone. The boy's eyes fluttered open and confusion glittered in Jade green depths. "You okay?" Lex asked. He had figured out what happened. The Flower on his desk. The Nicodemus Flower that Dr. Hamilton had been working on. The flower that made people shed their inhibitions. Lex would have to let the good Dr. know that it worked like a charm. Only now Clark would have to deal with the aftermath of what he had done. Lex had no regrets and didn't intend to allow Clark to have any either.

Clark sat up and realized he was naked under the black silk sheet. Naked, in bed, with naked Lex. In Lex's bed. Naked. And Clark remembered what he had done. Sex. Lots of Sex. With Whitney and Pete and Lex. "I...Yeah...I'm okay," Clark whispered.


"Fucking you is like an addiction, Clark," Lex stated. "One I'm not giving up." It was a friendly warning.

"That's okay," Clark replied as he reached out to stroke Lex's erection. Then he moved so that he was straddling the older man before guiding Lex's throbbing shaft inside him. Heard Lex's guttural moan as he sat all the way down till Lex was buried to the hilt. Smiling at Lex, Clark whispered, "Sex good."


THE END