Title: Folie a Deux

Author: Caroline Corken

Fandom: Smallville

Pairing: Clark/Lex

Rating: NC-17

Status: new/complete

Archive: yes to list archives

E-mail address for feedback: caroline@corken.fsnet.co.uk

Summary: A madness shared by two.

Notes: After seeing all this great fic from Livia's X Titles challenge, (to be found here: http://www.debchan.com/livia/smallville/xtitle.html )I had to give it a go myself. Consider this piece my thanks for that. Thanks also to Louise for putting up with my obsessive behaviour...Or should I say for sharing it :)

Disclaimer: Only mine in my own head, not in those that actually do own them.



Folie a Deux

By Caroline Corken

It's been a day.

A full 24 hours since he last and first saw Lex and God, even now he feels like he should be blushing, like everyone around him should know what they did. . . what Lex did. . .

He orders a coffee from Lana and just finds a corner to hide in. People *have* to know, have to be able to see something of what Lex has left behind. On him and in him and oh Christ *in him!* God, can't they tell? Can they really not see it at all? Is the rest of the world really *that* blind to this. . .this. . .whatever the fuck it is that Lex has done to him? That Clark had discovered he'd been begging for and never even knew it?

He gazes across the café and he can't help feeling like he's being lied to somehow; that everyone around him knows and just isn't saying anything, a lie by omission; that they can't smell it on him, taste it in the air around him like he hasn't showered since, like he can still taste it on his lips despite the toothpaste and food and coffee he's drank since; that everyone *isn't* looking at him like they know who had his dick up Clark's ass yesterday, like they didn't know how much he'd wanted it after Lex had shown him how good it could be.

Strong hands grip his mug, careful as always not to break it by mistake, not to let the burning hot fluid run over him and give the game away.

.slender, strong, focused hands running all over his body, learning him inside and out, slick fingers sliding over him and through him somehow, in him, touching him there.

He looks up from this contemplation, already hard for Lex, like he's been every time he gives into this and relives it again in his head. Nothing *nothing* like the real thing but when it's all you have to hand, more than you had only 25 hours ago it becomes something you didn't even know you needed to let you fucking *breathe* every one of those seconds apart.

Dark, knowing eyes catch him; looking at him from across the room and Clark's somehow harder than he was when he realises Lex was watching him all this time, lips smirking against the china of the mug in his hands, eyes focused on him, letting him know that Lex is thinking near enough the exact same thing and he just doesn't take his eyes off Clark. . .

***Clark, breathless for what seems like the first time in his life, fear that someone else has this much control over him, guilt at knowing that he shouldn't be starting to enjoy what Lex is doing to his body and pain that Lex just didn't tell him first before.love then only ever love as Lex slides
into him, slow at first, marking him like no one has ever been able to before. Gentle despite his promises otherwise, the steel around his wrists as fragile as the bone in Lex's, somehow breaking neither as words became lost in the heat, moans and desperate inarticulate almost pitiful little
sounds still meaning something as Lex thrusts harder and harder into him, Clark taking it and taking it and more importantly wanting it like nothing he's ever wanted before in his life. . .Like nothing he's ever needed before. . .***

Glances up and around the room, people still somehow not picking up the sheer energy that's building up between these two and Clark just wonders at the stupidity of them. How could they miss something like that, something that has to be so obvious but which, apparently isn't.

He turns back to Lex and shivers under the heat lying just below the surface of that gaze, and knowing it's aimed at him makes Clark, just for a second, want to stride across the room, throw the smug bastard over his shoulder and take him back to the barn.

Only he doesn't. Couldn't. Clark wants Lex to do it instead. Force him down and pin him to the floor, Clark begging for release. . .Clark letting someone save *him* for a change. . .telling him everything and maybe just a little bit of the meteorite would be enough, wouldn't do any permanent harm to him if it was far enough away. . .

Lex sets the mug down and picks up the paper he'd been reading, more than likely he's been waiting for Clark to come in *just* so he could play these mind games. Slight movement giving Clark the impression that Lex has this power all of his own, well hid and infinitely better controlled than anything Clark has at his command.

He looks up from whatever it is he's reading, the smirk gone from his lips but still in his eyes, knowing that it's Lex in control here, letting Clark see that, a quick flick of his tongue over an imperfect and now wet lip and somehow Clark knows that Lex will only abuse that control if Clark wants him too.

He mouths a single word at Clark, sending another shiver through him and maybe *thats* the power Lex has over him, a thrill coursing through his blood and straight to his dick, urging him to run but he can't move, doesn't even think he wants to, not anymore. There's been too much running in this game they've been playing since that day by the river. They've moved on to a different kind of game, one Clark need's and wants so badly to let Lex to win outright.

"Mine."

Clark can only nod in agreement, the rest of the world blind to this.moment between them and Clark can't seem to care about the rest of the world one way or another any more. Not anymore. Not now he has this. . .

"Yours."


The End