Fear The Evil

by Shelly

Warning: This is Anger and Angst and non consensual sex.

Pairing: CLEX fic.

Rating: NC17.

Summary: Basically Lex getting news from his dad and not dealing with it well and needing something from Clark that Clark might not be ready to give. Or will he?

May be archived anywhere.

I don't own the characters, I just mess with them.


FEAR THE EVIL
by Shelly

"Lex?"

Lex froze at the voice. Clark's voice. The crystal vase he had been about to hurl across the room still clutched in one hand. The boy must have heard the other things shattering and clanging and smashing as they hit the walls. No one else would have heard it since Lex had dismissed all of the servants. "Not a good time, Clark," Lex ground out, not turning around. Didn't want to see the gorgeous boy. Didn't want Clark's pure, bright, innocent beauty to shatter the deep, dark, venomously ugly mood he was in. Didn't want to lose the moment.

But Clark wasn't going anywhere. Heard the warning in Lex's tone and ignored it as he moved further into the room. Stumbled, suddenly, as pain and dizziness washed over him, making him weak. HOlding one arm against his stomach, Clark took a few deep breaths to try and ease the pain before asking, "What's wrong?"

"Go home, Clark!" Lex snapped. Heard the weakness in Clark's voice and turned around. The boy was sick. Lex almost went to him till he realized the cause. The meteor rocks. Lex had requested them from Dr. Hamilton. Dozens of small rocks that he had been keeping in a lead box on his desk. They had been the frist thing Lex had scattered in his rage. "Last chance, Clark," Said continued, voice soft but laced with steel. His eyes were locked on the boy's pale face. "Go now...or I won't let you leave.." Lex felt a stirring in his groin. An aching arousal at the sight of Clark. Big, strong, Clark Kent. Now weak and fragile looking.

Clark swallowed back nausea and shook his head. "I'm not leaving you like this, Lex. Tell me what's wrong." As Clark spoke his knees buckled but he grabbed the back of a chair and remained standing. Saw the glowing green rocks scattered about the room and wondered why. But first and foremost, he needed to understand why Lex was in such a fury.

Hissing a sigh, Lex shook his own head. Instinctively he had known that Clark wouldn't leave. Had been counting on it. In the past year they had become more than friends. Not lovers, not yet. But only because Lex hadn't allowed it. Lex had wanted Clark to be ready for sex both emotionally and physically. But that had been before tonight. Before the phone call from his Father. Before everything had changed. "I'm going to Europe, Clark," Lex drawled as he glided towards the beautiful boy. And Clark was trembling, pale, smooth skin slick with sweat and Lex wanted to touch him, taste him, fuck him. To be a part of Clark's exquisite pain. To be the cause of it.

"Europe...?" Clark echoed, his voice raspy. "But...why?"

"My Father is sending me," Lex replied, reaching out with one hand to smooth a lock of damp hair off Clark's forehead. Wet silk. "He wants me out of Smallville."

Clark shook his head, biting his lip to stifle a moan of pain. Had to swallow hard before he could reply. "I..I don't understand. Why does he want you...out?"

Lex shrugged. "Because he does. My Father doesn't explain himself to me, Clark. Nor does he need a reason for the things he does. I thought you understood that by now."

"So...you're really leaving?" Clark asked, and the thought shook him to the core. Couldn't imagine his life without Lex in it. They were connected in a way that Clark couldn't explain. Didn't want to explain. He only knew that he needed Lex. That Lex was a part of his future.

"I don't have a choice!" Lex hissed, as he curled his hands in Clark's shirt. Moved the boy just enough so that Clark was leaning over the back of the chair he had been clinging too. Then Lex was bending over him even as his hands worked the buttons on Clark's flannel shirt. Was surprised, but pleased, to realize that Clark wasn't wearing a t-shirt underneath today. "No time to wait, Clark," Lex purred in the boy's ear. "I've been wanting to fuck you since the day on the river bank. I thought I had enough time to wait until you were ready for me, but I don't."

Clark shivered as Lex's hands ripped off his shirt. Felt cool hair against his skin then the heat of Lex's touch. Strong fingers gliding over his him, touching, kneading, teasing him. Then hands were at his jeans and Clark moaned a protest. Tried to push Lex off him but lacked the strength. "Please.." Clark whispered.

Lex chuckled softly as he pushed Clark's jeans and boxers down to the boy's ankles. Shifted a bit so he could bend Clark over the back of the chair just a bit more so the taut ass was lifted into perfect position for Lex to penetrate. But first things first. Lex curled his fingers around Clark's cock and stroked the boy to hardness. Despite Clark's protest, it didn't take long to make him come. "Please..what?" Lex taunted, even as he used Clark's own seed to lubricate the boy's opening. Lex used it on his own aching cock as well.

"Don't...don't do this, Lex," Clark begged. "It doesn't have to be like this. Please." But even as Clark spoke he knew his pleas fell on deaf ears. Felt fingers inside him, spreading him. And it hurt. Then Lex was inside him, filling him, tearing him and Clark suddenly understood that Lex wanted to cause him pain. Needed to do it. Clark closed his eyes to hold back hot tears.

"I learned along time ago to take what I want, Clark!" Lex hissed as he pumped into the boy's tightness. It felt almost painful, yet the pain was good. The pain kept him grounded. "I've wanted you for so long. You're so fucking beautiful. So pure. So innocent and so damn perfect."

Clark bit back a moan as Lex pumped into him harder and harder with each successive thrust. "I'm not...perfect," Clark gasped out.

Lex gripped Clark's hips hard and brutally thrust into the boy, hard and deep. He was so close to coming now. So close to release. Almost there. Almost flying now. "Perfect!" he repeated, and then he came in a rush that washed over him like a tidal wave. Lex felt himself soaring and spiralling as pleasure and pain crashed together. "You're mine, Clark!" he snarled, as the last of his seed pumped into the boy's tightness. Then Lex slumped over Clark and licked the nape of his neck, tasting salty sweat. Tasting fear. Lex wanted Clark to be afraid.

"Lex.." Clark whispered, then darkness enveloped him and Clark let it drag him down.

"Fuck!" Lex hissed as he felt Clark go boneless. He pulled out and caught the boy, guiding the heavy body down to the floor. Reached for a tissue to clean himself then used a few more to clean up Clark as best he could. Lex then pulled up Clark's boxers and jeans and pulled the Flannel shirt back on. Then he hooked his arms under Clark's shoulders and dragged the boy outside onto the steps, dumping him there like a bag of trash. Without looking back, Lex walked back inside the castle and closed, then locked, the door.

Clark felt awareness return in a rush. Felt his strength humming under his skin. Felt the memory of the pain that Lex had inflicted and shame washed over him. Shame and anger and an aching sense of loss. Rising to his feet, Clark looked up at the castle, knowing that Lex was inside. Knowing that Lex had walked away from him, from their future. Swiping a tear off his cheek, Clark turned away and headed for home.

*****

"Why, Lex?"

Lex turned from pouring himself a drink and stared at Clark who stood in the doorway. Three days had passed since Lex had raped the boy. Three days of hell. "What are you doing here, Clark?" Lex countered, putting an amused smirk on his face.

Clark moved into the room. "Why?" he demanded.

"Why what?" Lex shot back.

"You wanted to hurt me...why?" Clark clarified. "I need to know. I need to understand."

Lex rolled his eyes. "What's to understand, Clark?" he drawled. "I wanted you so I took you. Raped you. So...did you come back for more?" Cold tone to match the coldness in his eyes and Lex prayed that Clark would get the hint and leave.

Clark stood his ground. "You wanted me to be afraid of you," he stated, knowing he'd hit the truth when Lex flinched. "You wanted me to hate you."

"Yes," Lex replied. No sense in lying now.

"You don't love me?" Clark had to force himself to ask the question.

Lex swallowed hard and hissed out, "I will always love you!" Nothing but the truth now. It was all he had left to give Clark. And he owed it to the beautiful boy. And Clark looked so beautiful in this moment that Lex felt his heart ache.

Clark nodded for he thought he finally understood. "I won't let you go, Lex. We'll find a way to fight your Father. You can't leave Smallville. You can't leave me."

"You're so damn young, Clark," Lex countered. "Even if I stay...the end result will be the same. I'll hurt you, just like I did three days ago."

"You won't," Clark protested, only to be silenced with a kiss. Hard and brutal and full of need.

Lex broke the kiss and turned away, wiping his mouth on his shirtsleeve, but he couldn't wipe away the taste of Clark. Or the warm glow that enveloped him now. "I am my Father's son, Clark," Lex whispered. "I raped you once and I'll do it again. Body, mind and soul. I will use you and abuse you and make you mine. I won't love you, Clark. I'll own you and control you. Is that what you want?"

Clark smiled. "I want you," he said simply. "The bad comes with the good, Lex. But I'm strong enough to take whatever you dish out."

"I fucking raped you, Clark!" Lex shouted.

"You were hurting," Clark replied.

If Lex still had hair he would have torn it out in this moment. "I hurt you!" he snapped. "I'll do it again. I know your weakness, Clark and I'll use it against you. IS that what you want? Is it?"

Clark held Lex's gaze and moved to stand before the older boy. "I want you in my life," Clark whispered. "I need you, Lex. And you need me. I'm not afraid of you."

"But I'm afraid of me," Lex whispered. Felt his knees buckle and strong arms wrapped around him. Then warm, soft, lips were on his. Lex curled his fingers in Clark's thick hair and kissed him back. "I'll hurt you," he warned the boy.

"I know," Clark replied as he unbuttoned his shirt, baring himself to Lex. Had already given the man his heart, now he would give his body as well. And someday...his soul. "I can take it, Lex," Clark whispered as he stepped out of his pants and boxers. Now he was naked before Lex. Naked and open and vulnerable.

Lex saw the trust in Clark's eyes. It made him want to shatter. Made him want to protect the boy. Almost made Lex run. But he could never turn his back on Clark. Not again. So Lex took what Clark was offering. But on his own terms. Always on his own terms. And as he slid inside the beautiful boy Lex whispered, "Mine."

Clark heard him and replied, "Yours." And as Lex came inside him Clark saw the future. Their future. Saw the blood on Lex's hands and the destiny that awaited himself. Knew that they would one day be enemies, that it was a fate that Clark couldn't alter. And as Lex kissed away his tears, Clark finally understood what his lover feared. "I love you, Lex," Clark whispered, as he felt hardness swelling inside him again.

"I love you too, Clark," Lex replied. A simple truth.

But Clark knew that it wasn't enough. And as they fell asleep in eachother's arms, Clark dreamed. Of Lex dressed in white, standing in ashes and covered in blood.

Evil...thy name is Luthor.

THE END