Title: Decorating

Author: Hergerbabe

Fandom: Smallville

Sequel/Series: nope

Pairing: Clark/Lex

Rating: NC-17

Category: PWP. First time

Archive: list archive

Notes: I don't write safe sex, but you should practice it

Warnings: just smut

Disclaimer: um, yeah sure, they're mine, in my dreams!

Summary: Clark, Lex, paint, smoosh LOL

For StarEarthAngel my lovely CLexslash Co-List Mom and Christine, always my inspiration

 

Decorating
by Hergerbabe

Clark shifted a little closer to Lex surreptitiously. He leaned over and inhaled deeply. Damn, he always smelt so good, even spattered in paint. Lex glanced at him and he flushed.

"Clark, what are you doing?"

"Um, nothing," Clark answered quickly, pulling away to start plastering paint on the walls again.

Lex stared at Clark for a moment, then made a non-committal noise. He could have sworn Clark was sniffing him. The thought made him tingle and his pants tighten a little. Focussing on the wall in front of him, Lex pretended he wasn't overtly aware of the large, hot presence next to him in the form of Clark Kent.

"Tell me again why *I'm* doing this, and not an army of decorators?" Clark asked.

"Because you're helping out a friend," Lex glanced at Clark again and smiled at the slightly confused expression on his friend's face.

"That still doesn't explain why *you're* doing it," Clark raised an inquiring eyebrow. Not that he was complaining, he didn't often get to see 'relaxed Lex' and dressed in jeans and a t-shirt no less.

"Sometimes things need the personal touch," Lex grinned, "And it's my bedroom." And how often did he have excuse to get Clark into his room?

Clark was altogether too aware that it was Lex's bedroom. Lex's *bedroom*. Even if everything was covered in dustsheets.

"Okay, but why this colour?" Clark asked.

Lex moistened his lips and cleared his throat, debating for one insane moment telling the truth. "Because I associate it with my best memory," he answered cryptically. It was the colour of Clark's eyes. His first memory of waking up after the crash was staring into his friend's concerned eyes and falling into them. Sometimes he thought he'd lost himself in them forever. Lex shook his head, trying to clear it.

Clark stared at his best friend, wishing he knew what he was talking about; wishing he knew what had made him look so happy and wistful at the same time for that brief second.

"That's. nice," he said quietly.

"Yeah," Lex smiled at him and the glimpse of something deeper was gone again. Clark sighed and turned back to painting.

Taking the pot, Lex climbed up the stepladder and started cutting in next to the ceiling. Clark tried not to stare at his ass as he leaned over the top of the ladder.

"Hey! Watch it," Clark wiped a blob of paint off his arm.

Lex smirked, "Sorry." He leaned over precariously and flicked Clark with his brush again, turning back to the wall quickly.

"Lex," Clark muttered, shaking his head.

"You've got paint in your hair," Lex chuckled.

"I *know*," Clark glared at Lex, who blinked innocently at him. Very deliberately, Clark turned away and started painting again. Lex eyed him suspiciously, but when a return attack wasn't forthcoming, he shrugged and continued painting.

Clark watched him out of the corner of his eyes and grinned. Once Lex had turned away, he dipped his brush and flicked it at Lex's head, splattering him with large blobs. Lex froze, then straightened up, wiping his scalp. He twisted on the ladder and stared down at Clark, who was painting and trying to look innocent.

Lex smirked. "You asked for it, Kent," he leaned over, painting a streak across Clark's cheek. Clark looked momentarily startled, then quick as a flash, he retaliated, leaving a blue-green blob on Lex's nose. Lex blinked, then laughed. He dipped his brush and wiped it across Clark's neck.

"This means war, Luthor," Clark grinned. He reached up and painted Lex's scalp. Lex caught his hand and flicked his brush at his friend, laughing again at the shocked expression on Clark's now polka-dotted face. Clark grabbed Lex's wrist and held it out of the way as he tried to flick Lex with his own brush again.

They struggled, giggling like kids, coating each other with paint. Lex felt the ladder wobble and tried to straighten up, but he lost his balance.

"Oh, shit!" he yelped. Falling forward, he caught Clark off-guard and they tumbled to the floor, Lex landing on top of Clark, bringing the pot of paint crashing down on top of them. Lex lifted his head and they stared at each other. Then Lex started to laugh.

"Oh God, your face," he chuckled. Clark blinked then a giggle broke forth, Lex was completely covered in paint except for the parts of his face that had been buried against Clark's shoulder. Clark's giggle just made Lex laugh harder and tears started to sting his eyes.

They continued to stare at each other as they laughed. Just as one began to wind down, the other would make a strange noise and it would set them both off again. Lex couldn't remember the last time he'd laughed so hard. His stomach ached, his face ached, he felt so good. And all of it lying in Clark's arms, it was too perfect.

"God, I love you," he whispered.

Clark stopped laughing and gasped, looking up at his best friend wide-eyed.

Lex froze, quite unable to believe what he'd just said, what he'd just admitted. And Clark wasn't saying anything. With a sigh, Lex made to get up. "I'm sorry, Clark, I didn't." Clark stopped him from moving.

"Don't say you didn't mean it," Clark whispered urgently. He couldn't bear it if Lex said he didn't mean it. More than anything, he wanted Lex to mean it, *really* mean it. "Please, mean it."

"But, Clark, I." Lex started.

"Please, love me back," Clark breathed.

Lex had to take a second to replay Clark's words in his head, and they still didn't quite register. "What?"

"I love you," Clark said quietly.

"You don't know what you're saying," Lex shook his head in denial, he couldn't listen, mustn't listen.

"I love you. I, Clark Kent, am in love with you, Lex Luthor. I know exactly what I'm saying," Clark insisted solemnly. Lex bit his lip quite unprepared for the force of emotion in Clark's eyes. "Did you mean it?" Clark asked quietly, holding Lex firmly in place on top of him so he couldn't escape.

Lex sighed, he was damned if he did, damned if he didn't; either way he was going to lose his best friend. He decided not to hurt Clark at the same time. "Yes, I meant it," he said quietly, staring into those beautiful eyes. "Now, let me go."

Clark frowned, "But, Lex."

"But nothing, Clark," Lex sighed, "Go take a shower, then you might as well go home." He pulled himself up and turned away, knowing he couldn't look at Clark and control himself, not now.

Clark blinked, trying to clear his eyes of the tears that threatened. He didn't understand. Lex had admitted to loving him and then just dismissed him. Sitting up, he stared at the back of Lex's head.

"Lex?" he whispered in confusion.

Lex winced at the choked quality of Clark's voice. "I'm sorry, Clark, but I never meant to tell you," he said quietly.

"Why not?" Clark asked.

"Because. I can't have you."

Clark stood up and walked over to his friend, wrapping his arms round his slim frame. He wasn't about to just give up. Damn everyone else, this was right.

"Clark," Lex started to protest.

"It's too bad, Lex, you've already got me," Clark leaned down, hooking his chin over Lex's shoulder and kissing his relatively paint-free cheek.

Lex closed his eyes and sighed, leaning back against his friend. Clark's warmth surrounded him, and selfish and stupid though it may have been, Lex didn't want to lose that. The completeness he felt whenever Clark was with him, in both love and friendship. He let Clark tip his head up and moaned quietly when soft lips captured his.

Twisting round, Lex surged up, weaving his fingers into thick, dark hair, pulling Clark down, kissing him hard. Clark smiled against his mouth, and slid his hands down to his ass, pulling him close. He gasped quietly at the feel of Lex's erection grinding into his own. Not breaking the kiss, Clark hefted Lex up into his arms and started to walk.

Lex lifted his head in surprise, "What?"

"We still need to shower, Lex," Clark grinned suggestively.

"Oh God," Lex groaned. He was going to be in so much trouble and he couldn't bring himself to care, not with Clark's hands on his ass and his hot breath on his neck. Before he could even say anything, Clark had put him down and was stripping off his clothes.

Lex took a deep breath, watching the gorgeous body he hadn't seen since Clark was strapped to that cross, revealed to his greedy gaze. Except this time, his friend was taking off his boxers and Lex couldn't tear his eyes from his groin.

Clark grinned at Lex's glazed expression and stepped closer, lifting his friend's chin to meet his eyes. After pulling off Lex's t-shirt, he leaned in for a kiss while he worked on opening tight jeans. Lex managed to find enough brain cells to help, sliding his jeans and
boxers down his legs and stepping out of them.

Clark had to take a few breaths to steady himself. Lex was gorgeous; slender, toned and pale all over except for his flushed cock. Clark couldn't help but reach out and touch.

A gentle finger trailed up his shaft and Lex hissed, his cock jumping at the delicious contact. Fingers wrapped round his erection, a thumb pressing into the underside of the head, as an arm slid round his waist to pull him back up to Clark's body. Clark sighed. Lex's skin felt so good, soft and smooth, against his own.

"Clark," Lex whispered.

"Yeah?"

"Shower?"

Clark licked his lips and nodded, letting go of Lex reluctantly. His friend pulled back and turned to switch on the shower, providing him with an unobstructed view of the slim ass he constantly watched. Lex stepped under the warm water and turned round, wiping paint from the back of his head. He smirked at Clark, who was watching him, motionless.

"You going to join me?" he asked softly.

Clark shook himself out of his daze and joined Lex under the streams of water. Picking up the shower gel, Clark gently started to wash Lex, exploring his body with a dedication that left them both breathless. Lex pulled his young friend into his arms, brushing his wet hair out of his face before cupping his cheek.

Leaning in, their lips met again and he gently sucked on Clark's full bottom lip then slipped his tongue into sweet, wet warmth. Clark's tongue slid over his, lapping softly at his mouth. Groaning, Lex pressed himself up against Clark, rubbing his soapy cock against his groin.

Clark moaned quietly, sliding his hands down to Lex's ass, gripping tightly. But Lex pulled back again and grabbed the shower gel, beginning his own exploration of Clark's tanned, muscular body. Carefully, he washed his friend's face and began to wash his hair.

Clark sighed as gentle fingers massaged his scalp, and his eyes slid closed. His body had been tense with desire and need and a touch of nervousness, but now he relaxed under Lex's ministrations.

They rinsed each other off, then Lex switched off the water. He tugged Clark out of the bathroom and back into the bedroom, not bothering to dry off. Yanking the dustsheet off the bed, Lex sat down and pulled Clark in front of him. Putting his hands on strong hips, he looked up.

"Clark, are you sure?" he asked. He had to ask before they went any further, had to be sure.

Clark nodded with a smile. "Never been so sure of anything in my whole life," he whispered, "I want you and I want you in me."

Lex swallowed hard. He had to take a deep breath and squeeze his eyes shut to stop himself from coming on the spot. Clark pulled out of his hands and got on the bed, lying on his back and spreading his legs.

"Come here, Lex," he beckoned.

With a quiet groan, Lex shifted on the bed and crawled over Clark, yelping in surprise when his friend pulled him down on top of him.

Clark grinned and bucked his hips up gently. If Lex had felt good on top of him before; now he was naked and his hard cock was pressing against his hip, he felt amazing and so right. He slid his hands down the smooth back to grip firm buttocks again, pulling him even closer. Their water-slick bodies slid together and Lex gasped.

"I want to taste you," Lex whispered.

"Next time. Please, Lex," Clark panted, "I need you inside me now."

"I have to prepare you, Clark," Lex said quietly.

"No, you don't," Clark whispered, "Trust me."

Lex was a little unsure, not really knowing what Clark meant, but he did trust him. He reached over to yank the dustsheet from the bedside table and pulled open the drawer, rummaging hurriedly for the lube. Kneeling up between Clark's legs, Lex squeezed some of the clear gel onto his cock, spreading it thoroughly. Clark watched him, licking his lips. He needed Lex so badly, he could almost taste it.

"On your side would be better for the first time," Lex managed to say as Clark bent and spread his legs wider.

"No," Clark shook his head, "I want to see your face."

Lex licked his bottom lip and nodded. He settled himself between Clark's legs, trying to maintain some control as he pressed his cock to his lover's puckered opening. Sliding in with surprising ease, he gasped at the overwhelming tightness.

"Oh God, Clark," he panted.

Clark's eyes were closed and he was breathing heavily. His back arched up and he grabbed Lex's hips, pulling his lover into him in one stroke. He groaned at the stretch, the amazing feeling of fullness. Opening his eyes, Clark met Lex's surprised gaze and smiled.

"You feel so good," he whispered.

"Jesus, Clark, you have no idea," Lex moaned. The tight heat that gripped his cock was incredible; the fact that he was buried deep inside Clark had him at the edge of his control.

Clark squeezed his ass and thrust his hips up. "Let go, Lex, I need it, I need you," he begged urgently.

Lex pulled back, then thrust hard into the tight passage, both of them groaning. Sliding a hand back up to Lex's head, Clark pulled his lover down and they kissed urgently, writhing together as Lex pounded into his body.

Every time Lex hit his prostate, Clark gasped into his mouth, steady shocks of pleasure spreading through his body from his groin. Lex's stomach rubbed against his erection, providing beautiful friction and he thrust up to meet each stroke, trying to get his lover deeper into his body.

Lex groaned and increased his pace, his body taut with effort and slick with sweat. His groin was tight with need and pleasure. Clark's hands roamed over his body pausing occasionally on his hips to pull him deeper and harder into the velvet heat of his body. He braced himself on one elbow and reached between them to grip Clark's cock, stroking firmly to the same rhythm.

"Oh God," Clark gasped against his lips. He bucked up, his back arching as the focus of pleasure peaked in his cock then ripped through him as he came.

Clark's ass clamped down around his cock and Lex groaned, thrusting hard once more as he felt hot wetness hit his belly and he followed his young lover over the edge and into oblivion. Lex collapsed on top of him and Clark held him tightly while he waited for him to catch his breath.

Keeping his eyes shut, Lex just lay on top of his lover's strong body, refusing to let reality ruin the moment. He knew he was never going to be able to resist Clark, so he wasn't even going to try. They would just have to be careful.

"I love you, Clark," he whispered.

Clark smiled softly and pressed a kiss to Lex's scalp. "I love you too, Lex," he said quietly, "Everything will work out, you'll see."

Lex nodded, hoping his lover was right.


the end