Clarkfella

by Shelly

Note: This is my version of the CINDERELLA story. But GAY! And with the BOYS OF SV!

Rating: NC17

Archive: May be archived anywhere.

Spoilers possible to date.

Disclaimer: I don't own the characters I just play with them.

 


CLARKFELLA

by Shelly



Prince Lex sighed and tuned his Father out. King Lionel was blathering on, yet again, about how he needed to find a mate. Someone to help him rule the Kingdom of Luthor. Lex had been hearing the speech for four years now, ever since he had turned eighteen. After letting his Father ramble for a few minutes, Lex interjected with, "Yes, Father...I know I must mate. But you know that I will accept nothing less than love. And I have not yet found anyone I love. A few hotties that I've lusted after, but no love to be found. And I couldn't abide a lifetime with some village idiot, no matter how tight his ass is. I want beauty and brains, Father. And..."

"Love!" King Lionel hissed. "Yes yes..I know, Lex." He sighed. "That's why I sent you here to Smallville. It's a smaller land and the boys are more...earthy...than what you're used to. But I think the change might do you good. I'm throwing a Gala for tomorrow night and inviting all the eligible young men. I expect you to find a mate among them, my son. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, Father," Lex drawled, rolling his eyes. "I understand." What his Father didn't seem to understand was that Lex would not pick a mate simply to please him. He would settle for nothing less than love. And Lex doubted he would find beauty, brains and love in a hick town like Smallville. But he would attend the Gala simply because it would be amusing to see the redneck boys prancing about in front of him. Trying to impress him simply because they wanted to mate with the heir to billions. "I have to call my royal tailor," Lex stated, headed for the door. And he had in mind something purple to wear.

*****

"Clark! Didja finish your chores!? Jonathan shouted from the livingroom couch.

"Yes, Stepfather," Clark replied, as he superspeeded down the stairs. Had a mop and bucket in hand for he had just finished cleaning the bathroom.

Jonathan was pleased. "Good. Fetch me a beer," he ordered. "Oh...and some doritoes. Then I want you to do the barn chores and don't forget to ask your step brothers want they want for dinner. And do their homework for them. I want them to keep their *A* averages. Whitney has to remain top jock of Smallville high and Pete can't lose his position as editor of the Torch."

Clark winced and nodded, wishing that his Stepfather would allow him to play sports and write for the Torch. Clark dreamed about being an athlete and he loved to write. Had written three novels that he kept hidden for fear his wicked stepbrothers would make fun of him if they knew. "Yes, StepFather," Clark said, dutifully, as he got the beer and doritoes and handed them over. "I'll take care of the barn chores now."

"Check on your brothers first," Jonathan ordered, then he turned his attention back to the cartoon network programming on the TV screen.

"Of course," Clark replied, as he headed outside. Found his stepbrothers in the barn in Clark's loft. He didn't have a room in the house. Whitney and Pete each had their own rooms, and they were huge rooms at that, but they preferred hanging out in the loft so they could jack off while looking at Playgirl magazines and drooling over the naked men. Every night they made a mess of the place and every night Clark had to clean it up before lying down to sleep. Sighing, he climbed the stairs, wincing as he heard moaning. Reached the top and closed his eyes. Both of his step brothers were jacking off. Clark waited till he heard sighs then he opened his eyes and said, "What would you like for supper?"

Whitney rose from the couch and tucked his spent cock back inside his pants as he approached his young step brother. Looked Clark over from head to toe, grinning at the silly plaid flannel shirts and baggy jeans the boy wore, then answered honestly. "I want your ass, Clarkfella." They weren't related by blood. Hell. Clark wasn't even human. But he looked human and he was so fucking beautiful that Whitney dreamed about fucking him.

"Um...what would you like for supper?" Clark repeated, pretending that he hadn't heard Whitney's comment. Looked at Pete for a reply. Pete was mean to him too, but of the two he was nicer. Sometimes.

"I'll have what my brother is having," Pete countered, tucking his cock back into his pants. He lusted after Clarkfella as well. But their Father insisted the boy was off limits. He was beneath them. Pete wanted Clark beneath him allright. Naked and begging to be fucked.

Clark blushed and blurted out, "Is roast Turkey all right?"

Whitney shrugged. "Whatever," he drawled, as he made a slow circuit around Clarkfella. Stopped behind the boy and whacked him on the ass with one hand. Loved the way the boy jumped and glared at him. But soon the beautiful eyes dropped. Clarkfella knew his place. "Hey, Clark...did Father tell you about the Gala at Luthor Castle tomorrow night?" Whitney queried.

"What Gala?" Clark replied. He often took walks at night and passed by the Castle. Something about the place drew him like a moth to a flame. Clark had heard about the Luthor's as well. Rumors mostly. Disgustingly rich. King Lionel planned on ruling the world one day and his son, Prince Lex, was said to have the same goal.

"King Luthor is throwing a Gala and all the young men of Smallville are invited," Pete explained. "Prince Luthor, Lex...is supposed to pick himself a mate. Whitney and I are going, of course. So you'll have to iron our tux's. And do a good job or Father will kick your ass."

Clark nodded. "I'll do a good job," he promised. "Um..I'll go start supper then do my chores. I'll do your homework after I do dishes." That said, Clark superspeeded away. He put the Turkey in the oven, took care of the animals then took a moment to superspeed to Luthor Castle. Stared at it for a while and let himself dream about meeting a handsome Prince and being swept away from his hellish life on the Farm. But it was only a dream and Clark knew it. So he headed back home to finish dinner and the dishes and his step brother's homework.

*****

The night of the Gala came and Whitney and Pete were excited. They were in good moods too, as was Clark's Stepfather. Jonathan even had praise for Clark for once, instead of useless platitudes.

Clark forced a smile as His StepFather complimented him on the job he did with Whitney and Pete's Tuxedo's. "Thank you," Clark whispered, then he turned away. He wished with all his heart that he was going to the Gala. Hell, even his StepFather was going. Not so much to escort his sons as to take advantage of the free grub. Swallowing a sigh of sadness, Clark bid farewell to his Stepfather and stepbrothers as they headed off for Luthor Castle in the truck. Blinking back tears, Clark headed for the loft. For once he would have it to himself. Climbed the steps and almost jumped a mile when he saw a figure lounging on the couch. "Who are you?" Clark demanded.

"Sam Phelan," the man replied, as he grinned. Waved a hand to stop any further questions and stated, "I'm here to grant you your heart's desire, Clarkfella."

"What do you mean?" Clark replied, suspicion in his tone.

Phelan rolled his eyes. "Look. Here's the deal. I used to be a Rogue cop. I fucked up, got shot and died. Don't really want to go to hell so I've got a chance to prove myself and buy a ticket to Heaven. To do that I have to help a few people, you being one of the few. So I'm here to send you to the Luthor Gala." Phelan pointed to a Tuxedo draped across a nearby hay bale. "You've got the suit and accessories, and transportation is waiting outside."

Clark was stunned. "Are you serious?" he countered, gazing at the Tuxedo in disbelief. It was stunning. Looked like an Armani made of shimmery black material and it had a pale pink shirt and matching silk tie. Very chic and trendy.

"I'm serious," Phelan replied. "But the clock is ticking so you'd better shower and get dressed."

"I can't believe it," Clark whispered, but he grabbed the tux and headed for the house. Showered in record time and dressed in black silk briefs and socks before slipping on the shirt and Tux. Allowed Phelan to do his tie then he looked in the mirror in Whitney's room. A full length mirror, of course. "Do I look okay?" Clark queried.

Phelan grinned. "Almost perfect," he replied. Grabbing a can of mousse of the dresser, Phelan squirted some into one hand, rubbed his palms together, then combed his fingers through Clarkfella's hair. Smoothed it off his forehead then touseled it a bit so it formed silky curls. "Now you're perfect," he stated, leaning in to kiss the beautiful boy.

Clark was stunned. "What was that for?" he asked.

"Just warming up your lips for Prince Charming," Phelan replied. "You'd better go. There's a white limo waiting for you. Oh...and you only have till midnight. If you stay past the last strike of twelve then you'll be naked in front of all the randy boys of Smallville. Get my drift? Cause it all disappears then. The tux and the limo."

"Got it," Clark replied, then he headed for the stairs.

*****

Lex was bored. The Gala was a bore. The boys of Smallville were a bore. Two of the boys weren't bad. The Kent boys. Whitney and Pete. Cute but rather dim bulbs. Nothing really lustworthy. Not what Lex was looking for. So now he was simply waiting for the night to be over so he could crawl into bed and jack himself off before falling asleep and dreaming of a hot boy with amazing eyes, killer abs and a smile to rival the sun. Lex grimaced at his thoughts. He was dreaming all right. He would never find a boy like that. Sure as hell not in Smallville. Sighing, Lex headed for the wet bar. Might as well get drunk. But on his way he caught sight of a vision entering the ball room. A vision in an Armani Tux and pale pink shirt. A vision with the face of an angel, eyes like jade pools and a smile that blazed like the son. The boy was young, maybe sixteen. And he had raven hair that looked thick and silky and made Lex's fingers long to curl in it. And the mouth. Cocksucker mouth if ever Lex saw one.
"Clark." Blushed while he gave it.

"Clark," Lex repeated. "Welcome to Luthor Castle. I'm Lex. Prince Lex."

Clark smiled shyly. This was the man of his dreams. His Prince. "Pleased to meet you," he said, politely.

Lex was enchanted. "Um...can I give you a tour of the estate?" he asked. Wanted to get the beautiful boy alone. Needed to find out if he were as smart as he was beautiful.

"I'd love a tour," Clark replied, taking the hand Prince lex held out to him. Was surprised when they headed outside then climbed stone steps to a balcony then opened into a master bedroom. Clark flushed. Knew it had to be Prince Lex's bedroom.

"Do you like to read, Clark?" Lex asked, even as he began undoing the boy's tie. Nice tie. Lex almost ripped it off and tossed it aside.

Clark nodded. "I..I love to read. I'm reading Leaves Of Grass right now."

Lex was impressed. "You like poetry." A statement, not a question.

"Poetry and Quantum Physics. Although the Physics is more a hobby than anything else. Astronomy is my first love."

"Mmm...mine too," Lex replied as he popped the buttons on Clark's shirt. Shoved the jacket and shirt off broad shoulders and kissed the perfect chest revealed to him. Heard Clark babble on about Psychology and business and other things and absorbed only enough to know that the boy was a fucking genius. Check. Brains and Beauty. Now it was all about lust for Lex because he already knew he was in love. Made short work of divesting Clark of his shoes, socks, pants and briefs then he paused a moment to look his fill of the tawny-skinned, naked, beauty before him. "Exquisite..." Lex breathed, before claiming Clark's cocksucker lips. Kissed and licked and nibbled them till they were both panting and, only then, realized that he was naked too. Clark was a sneaky boy. "I'm going to fuck you," Lex whispered in Clark's ear.

"Yes..please," Clark replied, then he lifted Lex into his arms and carried him over to the huge, four poster, bed. Laid him down then let himself be drawn onto the satin comforter. Opened his legs for his Prince and moaned as warm fingers curled around his cock. Then wet lips enclosed him and slick fingers slid inside Clark. He came in a rush and was was still high on Euphoria when hard heat entered him. Filled him. Melted him down from the inside out. "Oh..Lex!" Clark whispered.

Lex felt as if he had died and gone to heaven as he slid all the way home into Clark. The boy took him in as if made for his cock. Perfect fit. "I love you," Lex whispered, as he began to move. Felt big hands cradle his head then soft lips kissed him as Lex thrust in and out. Long legs wrapped around him as Lex came then strong arms cradled him in the after glow. "Be mine forever," Lex begged, as he snuggled Clark against him.

Clark smiled and nodded, blushing at the way Lex was looking at him. With lust and love and promise in the blue eyes. "Forever," Clark promised, then he heard the clock strike twelve. "Oh no!" Clark gasped, pushing Lex away. "I have to go!"

"What?" Lex grabbed Clark by the arm. No way was he letting this gorgeous creature out of his bed, let alone out of the castle. "Where do you think you're going?"

"I..I have to go," Clark stated, tugging at his arm. "Lex...it'll all vanish at the last stroke of midnight. The Tuxedo and the limo. See...Phelan gave them to me to attend the Gala cause he has to do a good deed to get to Heaven and..." Clark stopped talking as he realized Lex was looking at him like he had grown two heads. "Um...never mind. Bottom line is, if I don't go now I'll be walking home naked."

Lex smiled then purred, "You're already home and I intend to keep you naked 24/7. So what's the problem?"

Clark frowned as he considered Lex's words. "Oh. Um...I guess there isn't a problem," he whispered. "Sorry."

"Don't be sorry," Lex replied. "Just kiss me." Was about to take what he wanted when the bedroom door burst open and his Father entered the room. Wasn't alone. Three men were behind him. "What now, Father?" Lex asked, rising up on one elbow. Was utterly unconcerned about his nudity.

"Enrique told me you slipped out of the party with a beautiful young man and were in here fucking him," King Lionel replied. He eyed the boy with Lex and grinned. "He is beautiful son."

Lex smirked. "Of course he is," he drawled. "And he's smart too. His name is Clark."

The man behind King Lionel howled. "Clark!" Jonathan was enraged. Clark wasn't supposed to be at the party, let alone in Prince Lex's bed. "What the hell are you doing here?" he demanded, striding over to the bed to glare at his Stepson.

"He's making love to me!" Lex interjected, glaring back at the stranger. "Who the hell are you?"

"He's my stepfather," Clark whispered in Lex's ear.

Jonathan was pissed. "Get out of that bed, get dressed and get home, Clark. NOW!" He ordered.

Lex swatted the man's hand away when he reached for Clark. "Touch him and I'll have you beheaded!" he thundered. "Clark is my mate from this day forward. He will rule Luthorville by my side and inherit everything with me when dear old dad finally croaks. Got it?"

"Uh..yeah..got it," Jonathan replied. He turned to his sons who were sniffling in the background. "Guess you lose to Clark," he told them. "We'd better go home."

"That's not fair!" WHitney whined.

Pete sighed. "Sure ain't," he stated. "If I can't have the Prince, can I at least fuck Clark's ass before we go?"

Lex was furious. "Banish them from Smallville!" he ordered his Father.

"As you wish, son," Lionel replied. Obeying just this once because he was proud of his boy. He snapped his fingers and Enrique appeared. "Escort the Kent's out of Smallville," he commanded, then smiled as the man servant scurried to obey. Then Lionel followed them out, closing the door behind them. Leaving Lex and his mate alone again.

"Where were we?" Lex purred in Clark's ear before nibbling the lobe.

Clark blushed and whispered. "I think you were about to fuck me again."

Lex chuckled and replied, "24/7." Then he put actions to words until they both fell into exhausted slumber.

And Prince Lex and his mate lived Happily ever after, frolicking naked in Luthor Castle.


THE END