Title: Brownie Fun

Author: Moonlight Spike

Author Email: kristina@muenster.de

Author Webpage: http://kristina.dskeepers.com/

Category: Established Relationship, Humor

Spoilers For: None

Rating: PG-13

Pairing: Clark/Lex

Summary: Jennifus said "Someone should write a fic with Clark and Lex eating brownies. RIGHT NOW!" So I did. ~~~ Clark shares his brownies with Lex.

 

Brownie Fun
by Moonlight Spike


Spent, sweaty and out of breath, Lex rolled off of Clark, who had a huge grin on his face. Not many people - male or female - were able to wear Lex out, but Clark was very enthusiastic when it came to this special kind of activity and seemingly set out to turn Lex into a boneless puddle of arousal time and again.

After a couple of minutes Lex managed to open his eyes, finding Clark propped up on his elbow staring at him.

"Don't even think about it."

Clark tried to look innocent but failed miserably. "Who? Me?"

"Yeah. You. Only a miracle will get me up for another round. You killed me."

Clark pondered this for a bit. Lex knew he was in deep trouble when Clark flashed him a mischievous smile. "I guess I have to revive you, then."

Lex groaded as Clark moved in for a deep, messy kiss.

~~~

An eternity later Lex playfully shoved Clark off his body, and gasped for air. "Jesus. Don't you need to *breathe*?"

Clark looked guilty. Lex flopped back against his big pillow. "Pretend I didn't say anything." Time for a smooth topic change. Lex pulled himself up against the headboard. "So, what brought you here today?" Alright. Maybe not smooth, but efficient, at least.

Clark settled down besides Lex with his back against Lex's chest. "Maybe I just wanted an afternoon nookie."

Lex laughed. "Clark, as amusing as I find that idea, I don't think so."

Clark turned around and laid his head on Lex's chest. "I came to share my brownies with you."

Lex laughed again. "Clark, are you trying to talk dirty to me?" Clark gave him a puzzled look. "Right. Of course not. So your mom made brownies and you came by to share them with me." Lex found he liked that thought.

Clark nodded. "Except that mom didn't make the brownies. I did. They were for a thing at school, but mom said she would do another batch, and I should save the ones I did for my friends. There are still some left."

Clark hopped out of bed, and Lex was blessed with a very inspiring view of Clark's backside. Maybe Clark would get round two after all.

Lex blinked when Clark thrust a plate with a brown mass of *something* under his nose.

"Clark, what in heaven's name *is* that?"

Clark rolled his eyes at him. "Brownies, what else?"

Lex poked the mass with a finger. "Doesn't look like brownies." He licked his finger clean and grimaced. "Sweet. How much chocolate did you put *in* there?"

Clark looked crushed. "Um. Too much?"

Damn. Well, he'd just have to do some extra exercise tomorrow. "Nah, it's not all that bad for a first try. Let me have some."

Clark settled back in under the covers and Lex felt Clark's watchful stare on him as he stuck some of the sweet mass into his mouth and chewed. He smiled at Clark, wondering what it was Clark had produced by accident, because this was as far from brownies than anything out of chocolate could be. Lex swallowed and longed for a glass, no, make that bottle of water.

"Lex?"

"Ah. This is great Clark."

"You don't like it."

"No, I do. It's... ah..."

"Just say you don't like it. It's okay."

"No, really, Clark. It's fine."

"You don't have to lie, Lex. You won't hurt my feelings."

"Clark, I swear, it's--"

*splash!*

Lex looked down at his chest where a huge blop of brown mass was slowly sliding towards a part of him that already was sticky, but not with chocolate. He looked at Clark disbelievingly. The boy was *smirking*.

"You should've just came out with the truth, Lex. Don't mess with me," he added in a Al Pacino kind of way.

"Clark?"

"Yes, Lex?"

The plate landed on Clark's chest with a wet noise. Clark started at Lex wide eyed. Lex grinned and dropped the now empty plate to the ground beside the bed.

"I like it messy," Lex drawled and tackled Clark who gave a startled yelp that soon dissolved into breathless moans when Lex started licking him clean.

~~~

Enrique tsked to himself when he replaced the chocolate smeared sheets with fresh ones. Young Mr Kent was good for Master Lex, no doubt, but he was also hell on the sheets.


### The End ###