Boys On Film: A version

by Shelly

This is a request fic by someone on TWOP! Shoutout to them. Hope you like.

Pairing: Clark/OFC Clark/Lex

PWP! Basically SMUT!

Clex and a woman and a video tape and...he he.

NC17.

May be archived anywhere.

I don't own the characters, I just use them and abuse them! There will be THREE versions of this. TWO from a plot bunny somebody gave me!


Boys On Film: A Version
by Shelly

Clark missed Lex. They had been a couple now for over a year. Inseperable, until now. Lex had to go to Europe on business. Clark would have loved to have gone with him, but that was out of the question. He had school. Was smart enough to miss a few classes, but Lex had insisted that he stay home. It was his senior year after all and Lex didn't want Clark to miss one moment of it. Because once Clark had graduated, they would be leaving Smallville for Metropolis. Clark would be leaving his childhood and his old life behind. So Clark had agreed to stay behind, but he had also agreed to do something special for Lex.

Lex had rented a hotel room and secreted a video camera. He wanted Clark to have sex with a woman of his choice and allow it to be filmed so Lex could watch it while in Europe, via overnight express. A year ago Clark never would have agreed. A year ago he had been a blushing virgin. But Lex had taught Clark all there was to know about sex and a part of Clark was curious about experimenting with a woman. So here he was in the hotel room, after roaming a nearby nightclub for a woman. A beautiful, petite, woman in her early twenties who bore a startling resemblence to one; Lana Lang. Clark knew that Lex would smirk at Clark's choice. Smirk, and understand.

"Nice room," Tracy stated.

"I'm glad you like it," Clark replied, smiling at his Lana look alike. "Can I get you anything?"

Tracy shook her head as her eyes roamed over the beautiful young man before her. Younger than her, barely eighteen, and she didn't care. She wanted him. Wanted to be possessed by him. And she knew he wanted her as well. Smiling, Tracy started to undress.

Clark moved to her and stilled her hands. "Let me," he drawled, ripping open her shirt. She was braless and Clark bent his head to suck a nipple into his mouth. Sucked hard and Tracy moaned. Clark then let one hand slide beneath her mini skirt and was surprised, but pleased, to learn she wasn't wearing panties. Not really surprised, he decided. Part of the reason why Clark had chosen Tracy for the sex video, besides her uncanny resemblence to Lana, was because she had been so obviously on the prowl for sex. And she had assured him she was open to anything. Lex wanted this to be down and dirty sex so that was what Clark would give him. "Does that feel all right?" Clark asked.

"Perfect.." Tracy moaned. "God...CLark..I want to see you. Naked. Please." Barely able to speak because one, long, finger had slipped inside her. Tracy was wet and ready for more.

"Your wish is my command," Clark replied, pulling away from Tracy so that he could undress. Laughed softly as she almost ripped her own clothes off then helped with his. Soon he was naked as well and Clark lifted Tracy in his arms, carrying her to the bed. "I'm hungry," he said, a sexy smile curving his lips.

Tracy licked her lips. "So am I," she replied, her eyes locked on Clark's cock. He was long and thick and uncut. "I'm clean and on the pill," she said, wanting to feel him inside her with no barriers.

Clark understood. "So am I," he assured her, then he moved to the mini fridge in the kitchenette area and removed a tray he had prepared earlier. Strawberries, chocolate sauce and whipped cream. "Do you mind?" Clark asked as he set the tray on the bed side table.

"No..I don't mind," Tracy replied, feeling herself grow wetter as she watched Clark bite into a ripe strawberry. The juice dribbled down his chin and she found herself on her knees before him, licking it off. Then she was kissing him and he had the most amazing mouth in the world. His full lips soft and hot and wet.

"Lie down," Clark whispered, breaking the kiss. He didn't mind the kisses, but he knew what Lex wanted to see. So Clark grabbed the whipped cream and sprayed it on Tracy's mound. Then he licked it off, slowly, until she was screaming and begging him to fuck her. But Clark wasn't in a hurry so he took his time, letting his tongue slide into Tracy's wet folds, lapping at her and finding her little nub with his thumb and rubbing it the way Lex had described to him until Tracy screamed as she orgasmed.

*

It was like dying and going to heaven," Tracy thought, once she was able to form coherent thought again. "Your turn to lie down, Clark," she said, pushing him down onto his back. Then Tracy reached for the chocolate sauce and she squeezed it out of the bottle, covering Clark's cock from tip to balls. Then she took him in one hand before pressing her lips to his tip and lapping at the slit. Felt Clark tremble then Tracy was sucking him into her mouth while her free hand kneaded his balls.

Clark wasn't surprised at how skilled Tracy was. Didn't take long for him to come and she swallowed like a pro. Then Clark lifted her so that she was over his cock and then he was sliding inside her. Felt her start of surprise.

"You're still hard," Tracy gasped as Clark filled her.

"Trade secret," Clark replied, half sitting up so that he could suckle her breasts.

Tracy believed him, or not. Didn't really care at this moment for Clark's cock and lips and tongue and hands were doing wonderful things to her body. Tracy shuddered as she orgasmed and realized Clark wasn't even close to coming again. It was like a challenge. So Tracy began to move, riding Clark's cock, pausing at times to bend down and kiss him. The boy knew how to use his mouth and tongue.

Clark let Tracy ride him for a bit then he lifted her off him. "Doggie style," Clark stated, letting Tracy assume the position on her own. Once she was on her hands and knees, Clark entered her again. He wrapped one arm around her so he could tease her nipples with his fingers. The other hand cupped her mound, thumb finding her nub so that she came in a rush. But Clark kept thrusting, wasn't ready to come yet. Wouldn't be ready until he let the image of Lex fill his head. Imagined that it was Lex he was pumping into, Lex's voice begging him to thrust harder and faster, and closing his eyes Clark found the moment and he exploded, pumping his seed into Tracy.

"Fantastic..." Tracy whispered, as she collapsed face down. Felt Clark slide out of her and she turned so she could snuggle up next to him. Couldn't stay the night but wanted to bask in the afterglow for a moment. Then she smiled as she realized he had fallen asleep. Kissing those luscious lips, Tracy then rose from the bed and slipped into the bathroom. She washed up, got dressed and left.

Clark opened his eyes the moment Tracy was gone. He looked to where the video camera was and smiled before sliding off the bed. Then he went into the bathroom.

*****

Lex was aching and hard. He had just watched the tape of Clark and the Lana lookalike. Was so close to coming but made himself hold off. Hard not to touch himself since he was sprawled, naked, on his bed, but he knew there was more to come. Had seen the smile Clark had directed at the camera, a smile meant for him. So Lex watched and waited. Soon Clark emerged from the bathroom, tawny skin glistening with water, hair like dark, wet, silk, wearing nothing but a towel. Dropped the towel before climbing onto the bed and settling himself against the head board. Lex moaned at the sight of wet, naked, Clark. Clark with his long legs spread open so Lex could see his gorgeous cock. Mewed to himself as Clark reached for the can of whipped cream and sprayed some onto his palm. Then Clark's fingers were wrapping around his cock and Lex panted as he wrapped his own fingers around his own cock. Watched Clark pumping himself to hardness and Lex had to will himself not to come yet. He was so damn hard. But he

Then the screen went dark.


END of Version A.
Version B to come soon.