Title: - Daydream.

Author: - Kattanon.

kattanon@hotmail.com

Rating: - R – PWP.

Series: - First of five.

Pairing: - Pete Shockley/Shane Vendrell

Archive: - Feel free.

Feedback: - Like it or loathe it let me know.

Daydream
by Kattanon

Pete Shockley was feeling inordinately pleased with himself, five homicide cases which were now five closed cases meant he was standing everyone a drink tonight at the local cop bar The Dugout. Just then he spotted the rookie cop Lowe and couldn’t resist congratulating him on his initiation blow from Badge Sucker Betty; a couple of the guys had been talking about it in the
breakroom. Feeling generous he even invited him to the celebration tonight telling him how he’d had Betty first out in the yard at the back of the bar. Of course what he didn’t tell the rookie was that Pete would have rather had a blow job from him as opposed to Betty, no that sort of thing you kept to yourself in this job, and Pete made sure his private life stayed that way. However, seated back at his desk trying to clear the last of his paperwork before he left for the day Pete found his mind wondering back to that stray thought about the blow job and the tall rookie Lowe. A bustle of activity drew his attention for a moment and he found himself watching as the Strike Team made their way out. Strutting and full of self-importance as always Pete thought, then his attention was caught by Shane Vendrell laughing loudly at something said to him by Vic Mackey, he was such a big mouth, loud and arrogant. Shockley turned back to his paperwork but wasn’t able to focus on it his imagination taking him back to that warm night outside The Dugout and that blow job.

Pete hunched over his desk seeming to be the picture of concentration but instead he let his mind wonder. He could feel the fence against his back as he leant back against it, it was a balmy night and leaning his head back he could feel a slight breeze ruffling his hair. He looked down expecting to see the rookie kneeling at his feet, but instead it was Shane Vendrell’s face looking back at him,

"Oh yeah," Pete thought, "let him use that big, loud mouth of his."

As he watched Shane reached out and slowly pulled down the zipper on Pete’s trousers, reached inside and freed his semi-erected cock from his underwear. Pete could feel the cool air and Shane’s warm hand on his excited flesh, as he watched Shane leant forward and never taking his eyes from Pete’s he opened his mouth and took him inside. Pete gasped at the feeling of Shane’s
warm, wet mouth on him, Shane was still for a moment and Pete found himself holding his breath, then slowly, inch by hot inch he sucked Pete’s cock deeper and deeper into his mouth. Shane lowered his gaze and concentrated on the cock in his mouth, moving his head slowly backwards and forwards gradually getting faster, gradually sucking harder. Pete found he couldn’t tear his gaze away from the dark head between his thighs, but then he squeezed his eyes tightly shut as he felt sharp teeth lightly scrap their way along his length. Pete was panting now holding himself back, at once wanting this to last forever and then wanting to just fuck that hot, willing mouth hard and quick.

Shane had just the head of his dick in his mouth now and was swirling his tongue around the head, dipping the tip into the slit there tasting the drops of pre-cum which were gathering there. Then suddenly he pushed forward taking Pete deep into his throat, Pete was groaning now,

"Oh yeah…oh fuck yeah…" over and over.

One of Pete’s hands grabbed at the fence behind him as he felt his legs starting to wobble as the blow job became more intense, the other reached down and entwined itself into Shane’s hair. Pete felt Shane place one of his hands on his thigh as he steadied himself against Shockley’s body, and the other hand reached into Pete’s underwear and cupped his balls, gently squeezing them. That was it Pete couldn’t hold back any longer he began to fuck Shane’s face thrusting his cock as deeply as he could. Shane stilled and let Pete take charge swirling his tongue against Pete’s dick as it moved in and out. Pete could feel his orgasm building, his balls tingling, tightening prior to release. As he trust forward again he felt Shane’s teeth scrape against his hyper-sensitive flesh and that was all it took to tip him over the edge, with an inarticulate cry he pushed himself as far down Shane’s throat as he could and shivered as he felt Shane’s throat moving against him as he swallowed his cum.

A loud snapping sound near his ears shocked Pete back to reality, looking down he saw he’d snapped in half the pencil he held in his hand. Sheepishly glancing around he was relieved to find no one was paying him a blind bit of notice. He shifted in his chair as he found that his daydreaming had resulted in his trousers becoming uncomfortably tight. After having to spend
twenty minutes sat at his desk while he waited for his erection to dissipate Pete decided to do his daydreaming at home in future. Mind you while he’d been confined to his desk it had given him the chance to look at his fellow officers in a new light.

end