Title: - Daydreams.

Author: - Kattanon.

Rating: - NC-17 - PWP.

Series: - Two of five.

Pairing: - Shockley/Vic.

Archive: - Feel free.

Feedback: - Love it or loathe it let me know. kattanon@hotmail.com

Disclaimer: - I don't own any of the characters of The Shield, they all belong to Shawn Ryan and FX.

A response to Peja's word challenge of the day posted 21/1/04. Use the words: - hopeless, screams, down, cuddle, intense.


Daydream 2: Daydreams
by Kattanon


Pete felt the constriction in the crotch of his trousers intensify and become even more uncomfortable as well as even harder to hide. He was on a case for Christ's sake; it was a damn good thing the club was pretty shadowy even with the house lights up. There'd been a murder, a stabbing in the toilets perhaps a drugs buy or a mugging gone wrong. What was causing Pete's problem was that this happened to be one of the hottest gay clubs in LA, and so was full of some of the cutest and sexiest men he'd been fortunate enough to see, some of them in quite figure hugging, revealing clothing too. He caught himself staring at a delicious, leather-clad ass and felt his cock harden even more. Deciding that this was hopeless he knew he had to relieve his problem before someone else noticed it and began to wonder. Of course the toilets were out of the question as they had been the scene of the murder and were crawling with forensics personnel. Remembering a side door that led out to a quiet, dark back alley, which had already been checked out, Pete glanced around and slipped out.

Once outside Pete paused to breathe in the fresh air, although not quite so fresh he thought as he caught a whiff from the rubbish piled up for collection. In the distance he could hear the steady hum of traffic, cut through with the occasional screams of sirens. Noticing a shadow enshrouded corner Pete made his way over to it and leaning back against the wall he glanced once more at the club's side door before he pulled down his zipper and reached in for his hard cock. His breath caught in his throat as his hand touched his heated, sensitive flesh. The danger of being caught red-handed, so to speak, added to the thrill of it all. Closing his eyes he lent his head back against the cold brickwork of the wall and began to firmly stroke his erection. So caught up was he in his self-pleasuring that he nearly fainted when a smug voice right next to him said,

"Something you need a hand with there detective?"

His hand leaving his throbbing cock like he'd been stung Pete desperately tried to think of some clever reply when he looked into the smirking face of Vic Mackey. However, he didn't seem to be able to string together a coherent word, let alone a sentence, so he just stood there now at half-mast gapping like a drowning fish. Mackey stepped closer and said, "I saw you in the club becoming a little.uncomfortable shall we say and noticed you'd stepped out to solve the problem. I just thought you might like a helping hand."

With that he reached out and took Pete's cock into his hand. The touch was electric; the response immediate as Pete's cock began to swell.

"Oh yeah, I thought so." Mackey chuckled.

Then he began to firmly stroke his hand along the length of Pete's erection. The firm touch travelling from the root to the tip of his cock felt fabulous, Mackey's thumb rubbing against the sensitive underside sending little shocks through out his whole groin. Pete began to buck his hips, thrusting into that strong, confident grip, his eyes closed letting himself become enveloped in the exquisite, intense feelings Mackey's touch was eliciting within him. He bit into his lower lip to keep the groans of excitement he could feel rising up inside of himself from escaping. Mackey's hand began to speed up his thumb now sweeping over the head of Pete's erection spreading the pre-cum it found there down over his whole length. Mackey was varying his strokes now, sometimes harder, sometimes softer, sometimes pausing slightly to give the head a little squeeze. Pete was humping his cock into that talented hand now and he could feel his orgasm building. He felt his balls tighten and then the familiar feeling of release as he came.

As he came down from his post-orgasmic high Pete reached over and pulled a tissue out from the box on his bedside cabinet. Wiping the evidence from his hand he decided he'd have a shower in the morning and change the bed then, he was too wiped out to do it now. He been right about one thing his daydreaming was definitely better done at home. With a sated smile on his face he turned and reaching out to cuddle into his pillow he drifted off to sleep.


END