Title: - Breathe Series.

Author: - Katt.

E-mail: - kattanon@hotmail.com

Feedback: - Like it or loathe it let me know.

Archive: - Archived at the Shield Fanfiction Archive.

Warnings: - Parts of this series will look at the issue of child abuse, if this subject upsets you please read no further.

Disclaimer: - I don’t own any of the characters of The Shield, they all belong to Shawn Ryan and FX.

Author’s Notes: - The inspiration for this series was provided by a story written by Kageygirl in the Star Trek Enterprise fandom, which can be found at her site http://www.kageygirl.com. I have tried to contact Kageygirl to ask her permission to adapt her idea, but unfortunately I have been unable to do so. However, she deserves all the credit for the original idea, and if she contacts me at a later date and requests I remove this series I will of course do so.



Breathe 1.
By Katt


Breathe – he had to breathe, to make it through the pain.

His face pushed down into his pillow, which was wet from his tears.

The stabbing agony that was inflicted on him stealing his breath, his voice, his soul.

A breath turned into a whimper, a sob.

The heavy body above him thrusting, invading, violating, breaking him.

His father’s voice groaning, grunting. His father’s mouth licking, biting. His father’s fingers bruising, scratching.

His body aching, pain-filled. His mind numb, screaming. His soul sullied, shattered.

But he needed to breathe. He needed to survive. Eyes squeezed shut a hitching, gasping breath.


END