The Dating Machine
by Keikokin
Most fic writers write Blair as having a problem with commitment, that’s why he dates so much. What if there were another reason he dated so much?- Medium Challenge #14
Beta:Wolfmistress
Proofreader: Nefernat
Size: 103kb/ 2468 words


The Dating Machine
by Keikokin



Heather propped herself up on an elbow and stroked Blair’s curly hair. “It’s me, isn’t it?”

Blair lifted up his arm from where it had lain covering his eyes. Baleful blue eyes looked up at her. “No, it’s me.” He sighed, rolled out of bed, and began to dress.

Heather’s eyes raked over the beautiful body being quickly covered over. “It’s happened before, hasn’t it?”

“Look, can we not talk about it? You had a good time before,” he waved in the vicinity of his groin.

“Oh yeah, I’m just worried about …” Blair held up a hand, shaking his head with a bit of a blush on his cheeks.

She bit back what she was going to say. It was just such a surprise that Blair Sandburg had a problem getting, well… hard. He was so gorgeous. She was so happy to finally land a date with Ellison’s partner, only to find he couldn’t get it up. If this was a regular thing, it explained why Blair had so many dates.

Dressing in her bathrobe, Heather followed Blair out to her door. They stood there awkwardly for a minute. “I’m guessing we won’t be seeing each other again.”

“I’m sorry,” Blair said, looking very apologetic. He kissed Heather on the cheek and dashed out of the apartment as if he was outrunning a bear. She leaned against the door and said quietly,” Poor Blair, I wonder if Jim knows?”

**

Jim looked at his friend over his work desk. No matter how many dates Sandburg had, they never seemed to work out. Was Blair afraid of commitment? Or was he just putting notches in his bedpost? No, Blair didn’t seem the type, but …then again, he did run through the women. Shame Blair would never think of the other side of the fence. How many times had he almost zoned out just looking at the handsome anthropologist? Ah well, he would have to content himself with friendship.

“How was your date, Sandburg?” Jim asked politely, putting on his best smile. If he were truthful to himself, he enjoyed knowing that the relationships never worked out for him. At least there was no serious competition this way.

“You know, this case is really intriguing,” Blair avoided the subject quickly. Jim frowned, Blair hadn’t been talking about any of his dates lately. Jim let it slide and decided not to push it.

“Ellison, in my office now,” Simon barked from his office. Jim got up looking at Blair in a way that clearly said “lucky you,” before heading into the Captain’s office. Simon had a cigar clenched between his teeth and an odd _expression on his face. Jim sat down with a puzzled look on his face.

“What’s going on?” Jim asked, watching Simon take his seat. Concerned brown eyes raked his body, and then scrutinized his face before leaning back.

“You and the kid have a fight or something? He looks like a wounded puppy. I can’t handle this much longer, Jim. You have to fix this, “Simon was making one of his faces like he did when he had to go to a fancy dinner/dance for the Mayor.

“Why me? I didn’t do anything to him. He just comes back from his dates like this of late. Beats me why,” Jim huffed in frustration.

Simon put up his hands,” Okay, okay, I believe you. But c’mon, Jim, you’re his partner, you still live together for Christ sake. You must have some clue as to what goes on!”

“Nope, not a one. Look, if you want, I can talk to his date from last night, what was her name?” Jim frowned trying to remember.

“Heather from Emergency Services,” Simon grinned. “This is your mission, got it?” Jim nodded. “Well, get to it!” Captain Banks barked.

“Yeah, great,” Jim got up and started to head across the squad room. Blair, predictably, ran across the room, squeezing around officers as he went, until he had reached Jim as he entered the hallway.

“Hey, man, what’s the word? Did you get in trouble for something? Are you on a new case?”

“Nope, just a bit of research. Watch the desk, will you?” Jim continued on, doubling the speed of his gait so that Sandburg was soon left alone in his wake, muttering to himself.

**

Jim soon reached his destination and walked in to see a crowded room of phone handlers. Thanks to budget cut backs, Emergency Services covered everything from 911 calls to the suicide prevention line. Scanning the room with his enhanced eyesight, he spied the nametag ‘Heather MacKintosh’ rather quickly. She fit Blair’s type right on the money, slightly exotic looking, not too tall and a beautiful smile which Jim was getting in full wattage as he walked toward her.

Leaning over on her desk, he said softly,”can I talk to you a minute?” With a nod of her head and a motion to her watch in the direction of her supervisor, Heather followed Jim out the door. “Look, this shouldn’t take long. I’m Jim, Jim Ellison, by the way.”

“Yes, I know who you are. Blair talks about you non-stop,” Heather smiled. “I’m Heather by the way. I was actually thinking about coming to find you.”

“Blair was talking about me on your date?” Jim thought that was odd, but in a nice way.

“He worships the ground you walk on, as a matter of fact,” Heather smiled, looked nervously back at the door, and then grabbed Jim’s elbow, pushing them a bit away from it. In hushed tones she said,”can you please get him to see a doctor for his, um, problem?”

Now Jim was alarmed, why would Blair’s date want Jim to get him to see a doctor? He tried to play it off while his mind when through the options. “Now, Heather, you didn’t get the kid pregnant, did you?”

It had the desired effect, she giggled nervously. “No, silly, the PROBLEM,” she pointed down and blushed. Then she made a little show with her index finger of erect and flaccid, pointing to flaccid. “PROBLEM. It’s really bothering him. He acted like it had never happened before, but I could tell it’s happened a lot. “

Fire bells went off in Jim’s head. “Sandburg? But all those dates?” He flushed slightly, realizing he’d just pointed out to Heather she was one in a long succession.

“Don’t worry, I know, but he’s a sweet guy. It’s obvious he’s trying to find the one that makes it, um, work,” Heather blushed some more.

Jim paled,” Wait a minute, you want me to talk to him about this? NO way, uh-uh. He needs to handle this on his own,” Jim gasped at what he just said. “I mean, deal with this on his own. “

Heather giggled. “Maybe you’re right. So why did you come down here to see me then?”

“OH, well, Captain Banks wanted me to find out what was wrong with the kid,” Jim shrugged.

“He hates that, you know,” Heather commented.

“What?” Jim asked feeling confused once again.

“That you call him a kid.” She looked at him as thought it should be obvious. “Well, I better get back in there. Please don’t tell him I told you, okay?” Jim nodded then watched her go. He stood there a minute before walking very slowly back to the squad room.

How the hell was he going to talk to Blair about this? Moreover, did he want to? A smug smile grew across his face. If Blair couldn’t get it up, and this is why he was having so many dates, maybe he needed another means to excite him, one only Jim could provide? The smug smile grew into a great big smile.

Ignoring Blair, he walked straight back into Simon’s office, shutting the door quickly behind him.

“Well?” Simon said, smoking his cigar while on the phone.

“I’ve got it covered,” Jim beamed. “Leave it to me. I just need to get him out of here for the day.”

“Whatever,” Simon waved his hand and Jim shot out of the office before the Captain changed his mind.

“Sandburg, you’re with me.” Jim grabbed his keys, walking briskly out of the room before anyone could ask where they were going. He could hear Blair running to catch up with him.

“What’s up, man? Big case? What did Simon want? Jim! Slow down already!” Blair’s heart rate was picking up so Jim slowed it down a notch.

When Blair caught up to him, Jim replied. “No case. You and I just got sprung for a day’s worth of rest and relaxation, some good old R & R, Chief.”

Blair stopped in his tracks, “Huh?”

Jim kept on going until he was outside and starting up the truck. Blair was once again running and jumped in the passenger side just as Jim pulled out. “What’s the rush?”

“I have a hunch to play out, Blair, and if I’m right, it’s going to take all day, maybe even all night,” Jim grinned. Blair frowned in confusion. All the way to the loft he tried to wheedle out of Jim what was going on.

As soon as they entered the loft Jim pinned Blair against the wall. “Hey, what gives?” Blair demanded.

“I’m in charge of the cheering up Blair Sandburg committee,” Jim nuzzled his face against Blair’s. His Sentinel hearing could pick up Blair’s heartbeat trying to hammer through his chest. Jim pressed the length of his body against Blair’s, nudging a knee between his legs. Blair groaned. Jim caressed the jean covered erection Blair was now sporting.

“Nice sidearm, Chief,” Jim teased, a mere breath away from Blair’s lips. Unable to resist any longer, Blair threw his arms around Jim and smashed their lips together hungrily. Jim grabbed Blair’s ass, pulling him tighter and lifting him up. Blair wrapped his legs around Jim’s waist.

Jim carried Blair upstairs in this manner as quickly as he could. The bed was calling to him like a siren’s song. He had to get Blair naked, NOW! No more denials. The Sentinel and Guide were meant to be together. Jim felt sure of it.

**

Blair couldn’t believe this was happening. Jim had gotten them a day off to cheer him up? And wow, was he cheered up! After denying his own sexuality, it had now hit him in the head like an anvil. He’d never been so hard in his life!! As a matter of fact, if he didn’t get out of his jeans fast, he was going to be a sticky mess.

Jim was like a wild animal. Before Blair knew it, he was on his back in Jim’s bed, moaning, groaning and begging like some whore in a bad B movie. His blood seemed to be on fire with desire. Even his spirit was crying out to join in body with his Sentinel. No longer was he the Guide. Jim had completely dominated him, but since his whole body seemed to be quivering in delight, he wasn’t about to complain.

Whoa! When did Jim undress him? Or for that matter, when did Jim loose his own clothes? “OH GOD, MAN!” Blair yelled out as Jim’s mouth suddenly engulfed his cock. He gasped, doubling over, then falling back to bounce off the bed. Jim held him down as he tried to twist and writhe through the incredible sensations. “JIM!” Blair yelled as he felt his orgasm shoot out of his body like a rocket off the launch pad.

Jim held him close as he was overcome with violent shudders. His legs flopped open feeling like spaghetti. “Oh man, oh, Jim. I never dreamed it …it…”

“Shh, you talk too much, Blair.” Jim grinned then rolled him over, playfully smacking his ass. Blair yelped then melted as Jim kissed each cheek lovingly, running his finger up and down his butt crack. He shivered again, on rubbery legs he pushed himself up to show Jim what he wanted. Blair’s mind reached back to the one and only time he’d ever done this, on an expedition years ago.

Jim chuckled, bringing him back to this time and place, rubbing something cold over his crack then Blair screamed as Jim’s tongue licked his hole. This was followed by a finger, then another and another. Blair was keening to and fro, begging for it over and over like a litany.

“Want my cock, Blair?” Jim whispered into his ear, licking the shell of it as he waited for an answer.

“Yes, yes just do it, JIM!” Blair shouted, pushing his ass back toward Jim.

“No more dates,” Jim demanded nipping Blair’s ear.

“Fine, fine, just fuck me,” Blair gasped.

“Promise me, this isn’t some one night stand or buddy fuck here, Sandburg. I’m marking my Guide for life, got that, Chief?” Blair could feel Jim’s pre-cum dripping hot drops of desire on his ass.

“Yes, please, Jim. I’m yours already, just do it,” Jim smiled against Blair’s face then pushed inside of him. Blair’s head jerked upwards then shot down as he pushed against Jim’s girth. “Shit, you’re big.”

“Who’s the one packing a side arm?” Jim reached around and grabbed Blair’s steely erection, stroking it in time to his thrusts.

“OH man, only you do that to me. I get off thinking of you,” Blair managed to say between powerful thrusts. Jim pulled Blair into his lap so he could hold him, kiss him and thrust ever deeper into his lover.

“So tight, so fucking tight,” Jim groaned. “Come on, baby, shoot your load all over my hand.” Blair’s body went rigid in Jim’s strong arms before he shot ribbons of hot cum all over Jim’s hand and into the air.

“JIM!” He yelled, rolling his head back onto Jim’s shoulder.

”Right behind you,” Jim gasped, squeezing Blair tightly as he shot his load into his lover. He lowered Blair to the bed then put a hand on his back. Gripping his own dick with the other hand, he milked it into Blair’s tight channel, watching himself go in and out of the beautiful body beneath him. “Oh yeah, Blair, you are so fucking perfect.”

Jim eased out of Blair with an odd popping sound then curled up behind Blair, looking for a corner of the sheet to clean off with but opting for an old t-shirt instead. “Come on, Blair, roll over so I can wipe you off.” But there was no answer. “Blair?”

With his enhanced hearing Jim picked up soft snores, rolling Blair over he could see he was indeed asleep with a large goofy grin on his face. Jim smiled smugly. Leaning over to kiss Blair’s forehead, he whispered, “Mission accomplished, Captain.”


end