Title: Surprise

Author: Caliadragon

Fandom: The Sentinel/Buffy

Category: AU

Pairing: Jim/Blair

Rating: PG 13

Archive: To this list.

Feedback: On list or at
caliadragon@yahoo.com

Warnings: None really.

AN: This is an entry to the Sentinel and Guide FQF

Summary: Jim and the rest of the MC unit find a magazine with Blair in it. Needless to say they are shocked.

Thanks to Edi for the beta.

Dedicated to Scribe. The exchange program is an idea she used in one of her wonderful stories.

Here's the challenges she chose.
Easy Challenge #7: Jim gets hold of a magazine and one of the men in it looks remarkably like Blair Sandburg. What kind of magazine is it and what is Blair doing in it?
Easy Challenge #16: Blair has a secret talent - he's a very good erotic dancer. What does Jim think of his talent?
Medium Challenge #12: Crossover challenge - cross the guys with another show. Buffy.


Surprise
by Caliadragon

Jim was trying really hard to deny the urge to raise his hearing. Blair was across the room with two other young men and they were laughing over a magazine that the smaller of the pair had given Blair. Jim wasn't the only one curious as to what was in the magazine. So he wasn't surprised when Megan was the first to head to Sandburg's desk after the trio left the room. "WOW!" she exclaimed as she saw what was in it.

A few minutes later the rest of their group was surrounding her and staring over her shoulder. "Man, oh Man," Rafe whispered reverently.

On the page in front of them were Blair and his two friends. The caption read 'Top Three Dancers of Summer.' The three were shown in different poses. Blair was in a pair of tight-fitting leather hot pants, and in the process of ripping them off. The smaller, blue-haired kid was in a loincloth and nothing else. He was spinning around a silver pole. The other dark-haired boy was in a blue silk g-string, kneeling, legs spread with his head thrown back.

"Jesus, Jim, you didn't tell us he was a stripper," Rafe said softly, his eyes never leaving the page.

"I didn't know," Jim breathed; he was wondering if he could get Blair to do a private dance for him.

"Is it going to be a problem now that you do?" They all spun and faced the trio of young men and flushed guiltily.

"Sandy, you naughty boy. You should have told us. We would have asked for a private dance," Megan teased. The other two boys laughed. He elbowed both of them and looked at Jim, waiting for his response.

"Oh, yeah," Jim whispered, heart-felt.

Blair grinned and winked at Jim. "Later."

Jim growled.

"So, are you going to introduce us to your friends?" Rafe asked; he was eyeing Xander. Xander blushed under the scrutiny and made Rafe even more interested.

"The one you're eating with your eyes is Xander Harris and this is Oz AKA Daniel Osbourne." The two grinned at the assembled group.

"How did you end up as strippers?" Simon asked, amused.

"The road trip from hell and fate," Blair answered.

"Huh?" Henri asked. He thought the whole thing was hilarious.

"Well, Xander was on a road trip to see the country, but the bottom of his car fell out in Oxnard. Then Oz went to pick him up, but his van died. So they were stuck in town. The only jobs open were as strippers. Then as I was passing through town on my way to the University of Sunnydale, my car broke down. So I ended up stripping too. It was only that one summer, but we all became friends," Blair told them as Xander and Oz rolled their eyes.

"We had just had the graduation from hell, then spent our summer taking our clothes off. Not very productive," Xander added with a sigh. The other two snorted.

"So what are you two in town for?" Simon asked.

"We came to pick up some things for a friend of ours and to see Blair."

"Yeah, we gotta be home in a few days. Speaking of which, we better get going," Oz said sadly.

The next few minutes were spent saying goodbye and had Xander flirting with Rafe. Simon had a feeling he would be sending Blair, Jim and Rafe on that exchange program after all.

Later that night Blair put on soft, sultry music and stood in front of Jim in one of his old outfits. He had kept them hidden in a box. Now he wouldn't have to anymore. That night Jim watched with delight as Blair did a sensuous strip tease for him. There was a lot more to his lover than he ever knew and he was looking forward to learning it all in the coming years.


The End