You Can't Control Who You Fall in Love With. 

By Lady Q

ladyq@rnetinc.net

Disclaimer: Still Poor, Still don't own them and I Still owe the IRS

Warnings: None

Rating:G

Pairing: Jim/Blair

Archive: I posted it on 852 already and I have the link to the story up and running on my site and if you would like to archive it anywhere Please feel free to do so :)

Status: Complete

Type: slash

Site: http://ladyquadress.homestead.com/ladyQsAdultStories.html

Thanks goes out to Carrie who is the best beta and does a great job.

 

You Can't Control Who You Fall in Love With.

By Lady Q

You can't control who you fall in love with.

Blair looked down at the words he wrote down on his journal and smiled.

An't that the truth of the matter. he thought

I mean here I was just going along minding my own business and dating every girl.. or guy for that matter when my true love lived in the next room above mine.

Man talk about being blind as a bat he grinned as he shook his head.

The day though that we both finally woke up and smelled the coffee or finally caught the clue bus was the best day in my life and I am Soo not looking back.He smiled as he looked back down at the paper.

I mean that I love Jim so much that it does literacy hurt, but in a nice way you know. So I guess you can say that I couldn't control who I fell in love with but I am damn glad that I can't because that would mean that I would be with out Jim and that is something that I so don't want to be.

The best part about not being able to control who fall in love with is...he paused in his writing. Jim fallen love with me and loves me just as much

 

The End