TITLE: The Choice

Author: Bluesky

Warning! Rape R17

Pairing: M/F

Spoilers for The Sentinel Too

A missing Scene

The Choice

By Bluesky

Blair clenched his eyes, flinching at the expectation of being shot. It would suck, It always sucked. But this time he would be dead. He hoped that it would be fast. "I am so sorry Jim, you shit head. Why oh why did you just not hear me that day?"

He spent a moment preparing his path with his eyes closed, trying to call up some memory of drums or meditation, of chant to over ride his rising fear. For a moment he had it. It would be OK. He could see the path to the spirit world. world. Green and...

"Come with me. " The cold voice was wavering just a touch under the cold. Calculating part. "You could be my guide.

Blair opened his eyes, "I can't lie to you. I could never be your guide."

"We shall see." She pulled him to her and kissed him, gun still pressed to his chest, unerring over his heart.

Her tongue invaded his mouth, seeking the deepest parts, exploring each inch, tasting and evoking each part. Not since kissing Molly had he felt like this. A part of him responded to this awaking need, overwhelmed by the pull of enzyme's and pheromones, his ever too hair trigger sex drive awoke and made its self known.

With one hand Alex Barns undid his pants, pulled down and away the boxers and baggy pants, Blair's eyes opened wide, Shocked afraid as he was roughly manhandled to the desk, striped of his clothing.

Rape. This is rape. It was a distant cloud wrapped thought, as he was pushed down to the desk, and mounted by the rogue sentinel. A part of his mind wondered how she could be doing this, how he could be doing this. how she could be doing this.

Never lowering the gun, pulling off one leg of her pants she mounted him, made him hers. "This is not happening! I will never be with you! I can never be your guide!"

"Jim is dead. You have no choice. You will come with me. Now."

"I don't believe you."

It had nothing to do with love or pleasure or willingness. Fear and skillful hands and need reached into the reptile part of his brain, and his body answered a call that was older than reason.

The hot body road him skillfully. Cold blue eyes bore into his. Her blond hair framed her face, Dispassionate. This was not about passion. It was about ownership, it was about making him hers. Binding him to her. Proving that she had power over him, control.

Rape was never about sex. It was about power and control.

Tell that to his dick.

So hot. She rode him, Her clothing clinging to her, High firm proud breast bouncing as she moved on him, nipples raised in sharp relief as her pussy contracted repeatedly on his engulfed cock, bathing it with her hot slick arousal, gyrating in a dance of claiming and ownership.

For a moment he forgot the gun. Forgot the pain, the betrayal. That he was being taken by a killer, a raper.

Swiftly she ground into him, rubbing her sheathed shin over his still clothed body. She towered over him, and it was easy for her to bend and kiss and take and make....

"Mine!" She growled and Blair shot in to her body, just as she shuddered above him, tightening and creaming cumming as he did.

She recovered quickly. The whole thing had taken less than 5 minutes Man that was a record even for him. Gun still on him, she pulled back on her pants leg.

She surveyed him for a moment. And gestured toward the door. "Now. Move."

"Lady you are certified crazy." All impulse to ever help her was now dead. He hated her as he had never hated any one before. He have never wanted to feel a gun in his hands, to take a life. But if he could, he would now. Pain anger and grief warred in his soul. Pulling up and rearranging his clothing he slipped out the door before her.

Coming down the steps. Crossing the court yard. Alex stopped and stiffed. She heard something. Zoned. He heard it too! Sirens! Police!

Taking advantage of Alex zoning Blair darted away, But the zone did not last long enough. Hands grasped him, He struggled. "To bad Little Guide. I would have joined with you in a different fountain." The last thing that he saw was the fountains in front of him as Alex bashed him across the back of his head.

"Jim, Come Find me..." Was his last thought as the Icy cold water claimed him.

Bluesky