Title: Testing Bound

By Bluesky

Desidera21@aol.com

Warning. M/M bondage

Jim/Blair

No infringement no cash made no harm rated S for slash

OK to Archive

 

TESTING BOUND

by Bluesky

"Okay, one more time. Just why do I have to let you do this?" Jim had a patient, long suffering look on his face. "Some of your tests are getting a little out of hand."

"It's for sensory deprivation. The idea is to remove as much stimulation as possible. Then to introduce one stimuli at a time to gage your reactions to it. I will be right here, if you start having any problems."

Blair bounced, and he made the final adjustments, checking to make sure that the straps that held his Sentinel's wrists were not too tight. A final adjustment to the sleep mask, and he stepped away, surveying his handy work. Jim was bound, spread eagle, blindfolded and naked. Clothing would provide a stimulus, naked in the warm room was better. Oh the things that he could get Jim to do in the name of testing!

"Now we have taken away touch and vision, this will filter out any scents in the room," He placed a type of mask over Jim's face, covering his mouth and nose. "Is that okay I want to know that you're okay, before I put in your earplugs. Now this is going to be a bit better than the noise generators, if a bit bigger. If it's too painful, or you start to panic, or it is bothering you, shake your head, and I'll pull it off. This first time I want to try it for fifteen minutes."

"Okay, just go easy." Jim sighed, although in some ways, he looked forward to the sense deprivation tests. Free from the burden blessing of the heighten senses for just a little bit, it was almost like a vacation, but he had never let Blair bind him before. Never let him take all of it away at one time. On one hand, he was nervous, then Blair was right there. He would know if he was having problems. Jim relaxed as much as he could, considering he was bound spread eagle, blind, deaf, and could not smell.

What if Blair fell? What if he had lit a candle, and it started a fire? "Blair?" There was a touch on his leg. Okay, he was still there. "I'm okay. Just need some stimulation. This is making me nuts."

For a moment the hand was still on his thigh. Then it began to move in slow ever growing circles. At first it was just comforting. A light touch just tracing fingertips up and down his leg. Then it became more, higher and higher, ghosting up his inner thigh, brushing over his balls, and back. Up along his cock, awaking the sleeping Giant.

Jim was shocked speechless. That Blair would touch him when he was helpless, in such an intimate and unprofessional way, it was just not like him. What half backed test was this? He did not have to put up with this. He was going to tell Blair to stop, and give him a good piece of his mind, as well as a boot to the curb.

Any minute now, that is. The hand that was stroking him felt *so* good, he was zoning on it. With all the other distractions cut out of the loop, this was so intense. For a moment, he did not care why Sandburg was doing it, just that for a moment, it was not going to stop. If his hands were free, Jim did not think that he could bring himself to stop him, to make the fluttering touch still, to break off the stimulation that was the most exquisite feeling that he had felt in... years perhaps.

Just when he thought that it could not get better or worse, he felt a warm hot mouth descend on him, suckling the sensitive organ, a wet tongue flickering over the shaft, and head, using the underside of the tongue. Satin, silk and wet, and... oh my.

He could not stop himself. He felt his balls contract, as the need filled his cock, seed speeding from his overfilled balls, cresting up and shooting down the... He felt the hot stream of his release, exploding onto his tummy. He was flustered. There was no mouth on his cock, no hands on his body, no stimulation at all.

Seconds later, as his body began to calm itself. Hhis mind was still in a trauma though, the ear plugs were gently pulled from his ears, and the face mask and eye sleep mask slid from his face.

"Jim? Are you okay? Man, I have never seen anything like that ever! I wish that I had a video camera. That was just too awesome!?"

"Blair untie me, and tell me just what just happened?" Blair's hands were near his face. He could not smell himself on his fingers, Or any scent of him near Blair's face. Blair had not been touching him.

"Wow. It must have been a sensory deprivation thing. You had a feedback of sensory stimulation, one that was so intense that you..." Blair flustered for less than a half second "...came. Wow. How did it feel? What were you thinking about when it happened?"

"Sandburg! You have three seconds to get the restraints off of me!"

Wide eyed, Blair fumbled with the wrists, ducking as Jim freed his second wrist, then his ankles.

He attempted to get his act together. "Just leave me alone."

"Jim, I'm not sure that is such a good idea. This is a major thing to have happened, and you should not be..."

"Just get out." Jim was tired, embarrassed, frustrated and confused.

"Okay, man. Whatever." He grabbed his notes and papers and left.

Jim waited till he heard the French doors to his room close, before he laid back down, and drew a sheet over himself. Processing. Each person had a way of doing that. Jim's was to sleep... most of the time.

Wiped he fell into some deep processing. The fact that he had hallucinated Blair touching him troubled him on a plain that he did not wish to visit.

Troubled, downstairs, Blair started to make dinner. This is what he had always dreaded. A test backfiring. Losing Jim's trust, and embracing his Sentinel. He however had never seen anyone react that way. Oh some had gotten turned on, but this... well, he was impressed. He just hoped that both of them could live past this. Jim might kill him.

The condemned man made a hearty meal. You never know. He settled down on the couch, trying to study till Judgment Day, or Jim smelled that the stew was done, and came down to eat. Perhaps if he was lucky, Jim would put this on the same shelf of stuff that he never visited, thought about or talked about. He was seldom lucky about things like that when it came to him, but you never knew. He could only hope.

Blair was still camped out on the couch. The stew was turned down to the lowest flame, and in desperation he put some biscuits in the oven to bake. If the smell of hot biscuits did not lure Jim down from the loft's bedroom, he was going to have to take a drastic measure. He might have to talk to Jim.

He had spent the last three hours searching his books and the Internet for all that he could about sensory deprivation, bondage and tactile hallucinations. Ghost touching. Reports of persons that had been going for days with no stimulation had reported all sorts of things, from burning to ants crawling on them, to the feel of hands on them. Some of the reports were sexual. The amount of time that Jim had been deprived was less than 5 minutes. These people were weeks. The only thing that he had done was touch his leg.

Oh man. Jim's reaction was... impressive. It was as though some invisible hand was caressing his body. To watch someone orgasm, to just release, unhampered, no visual restrictions, it was just beautiful. He wished that he had gotten it on tape. That was the wrong thing to say to Jim, at least at this moment. Or any moment. The man was more private than any person that he had ever met about his sexual life. In the first four months of living with him, he had been wondering if he indeed had one, aside from the mooning over his ex-wife. Not, Blair mussed, that he was complaining. A woman in Jim's life would have complicated things. He had been Jim's living breathing shadow for most of this time. It would be a bit hard to explain to a date that you needed to bring your Guide with you so that you would not zone out in the movie, react
badly to food, or that your observer/house mate/guide/resident teaching fellow wanted to watch as you mated, courted, kissed, touched, stroked, fondled... NO! Don't even go there!

His few attempts at double dating had not gone well. He had been attempting to pull Jim and himself out of a rut. The sport's bar not far from campus was always a sure winner when it came time to hunting on fertile grounds. Collage girls, or girls that wanted to date collage guys, flocked to the place. He had spotted two hot babes right off the bat. Sure, a little young, but willing. Jim had been polite, but uninterested. Blair needed Jim to get laid. He had been unbearable of late. Aside from a burning curiosity about his mating habits, Blair was starting to pick up on Jim's repressed sexual need. Jim was stalking around the house like a cat that someone had forgot to fix. He was absolutely sure of it, but he could swear that he saw the Sentinel brushing up against things, touching things, then coming back later to see if his scent still clung to it. He was scent marking his territory. And Jim had no clue that he was doing it. He had even taken to doing it with Blair. Blair was 1/3 curious 1/3 squicked and 1/3 turned on.

Jim was trying to own him, sort of like house cats that rub cheeks and whiskers over objects and people. He had been noticing more and more instinctive behaviors, cave man, or cat man, in a way. All of that carefully controlled power and passion and sexually, with no release in sight. He had been starting to get worried. Some of the looks that Jim had been tossing at him, well... some of them had been damn hot. Jim had to get laid. that is all there was about it. And he had. Laura. The walking Pheromone. Crook jewel thief and murderer. Even if it was another chapter in his thesis, and even if
Jim had gotten laid, the price to be paid was too high. Telling Jim that he was not in love, that this was not real, was the cruelest thing that he had ever had to do. Putting a family pet to sleep would have been kinder.

Why couldn't Jim ever like a nice normal girl? Sigh. If she didn't want to kill him, that would be a plus.

The timer on the stove went off. He gave it a few seconds, then sighing went to turn it off. And walked smack into Jim. "Oh, good, cool. Your here. Food is done, man." Blair looked into Jim's eyes. They were gray blue, and gave away nothing. "I could eat. How about you?"

Wordlessly Jim followed Blair into the kitchen. It was a small space, but somehow each danced around each other, all most touching, but not. Sitting at the table, Stew, biscuits and beer in front of them, eating as though it was the most important thing that had happened.

"You put beer in the stew." It was a statement not a question.

"Was flat, but still good. Didn't want to see it go to waste. Something that we made on Sunday at one place I stayed at. We would take all of the left over beer from the keg, or bottles or whatever, and toss all the leftovers in a pot and make beer stew. Turned out good. You like it?"

Jim savored a mouthful. "Ginger and bay leaves? I mean it is not bad. I would just use one bay leaf next time. Not two. It is good otherwise."

''Ginger is from the bottle of ginger ale. Was trying to use it up, and ran out of beer." Blair tasted the stew, giving it his fullest attention. Next time I'll make dumplings, instead of biscuits. The original one pot meal. Blair relaxed a bit. Jim was going to treat the incident as back of the shelf stuff. Never to be seen or talked about.

"So Blair, why did I have that sort of reaction? Did you have any idea that it would happen like that?" Cooley Jim watched his Guide.

Oh shit. Just when you thought that it was safe to let down your guard. Busted. "I'm not sure. It had to be a need for some stimulation, your mind took some trigger and ran with it, giving your body the feedback that it needed. Want to tell me about what it felt like on your end? What were you thinking? Feeling? "

Jim had on his giving testimony on trial look. His face a mask of bland authority. Detected factual, distant from the events.

"...and after you put the mask on me, I felt you touch my leg. It felt that your hands were all over me.. " Jim did not blush. He however looked uncomfortable. "It seemed that I felt hands and a mouth touching me. That's when I came."

"Did you notice anything unusual about this?"

"No teeth. Even the best of blow jobs you feel teeth." Jim was trying to find the humor in this. Perhaps it would be okay. "And no breath. I should have felt breathing. Body heat. It was just like detached organs were servicing me."

"Wow." Blair was silent for a long moment. "Ultimately all sex happens in the brain. This is just an example of a mind fuck. I kind of envy you. Sound like you had a very intense experience." He smiled. If Jim can treat this as a joke, so could he. "It is however possible to give a blowjob without using your teeth. Not that teeth have to be bad that is. In a Zamzoline tribe, women would scrap the warriors foreskin with their front teeth before battle for luck...."

Jim was just staring at him. "And you would know this how? I would like to meet the lady that can do a blowjob without using her teeth. Not that I doubting you or anything. Or that I would like proof..." Jim grinned. Relaxing. "But I would bet one hundred bucks that it could not be done. Even if I lost, it would be worth it."

"Whoa ho, Jim! I am not sure if you are crossing the boundaries of solicitation or gambling with that statement! And you used to work Vice! Though, I am sure if you were real about it, and no cash was involved, I could come through for you."

A rare sly, impish look. Blair was not expecting Jim to raise to the bait. Time to shake the Guide's tree. It had been a bit since he had done something that had shocked Blair. "Tomorrow night, about eight o'clock. Bring it on." He shoved Blair's shoulder playfully, grinning like fiend.

"You got it, man." In the thrill of the moment, Jim or Blair thought that it would go any further than this.

It was 7:45 p.m. Blair was panicked. Last night's events were about to bite him on his ass. He still needed to perform the testing that was interrupted last night, but how to talk Jim into restarting them? Then an idea hit. Oh yeah, this could work. Now just to set the stage.

"...so all I need is to restart the experiment from were we left off last time. You have to understand that you being a cop, I had to make it clear to her that you would not be able to Identify her. I mean, she has not done it for cash in a long time, and that was just to buy books. She is strictly a hobbyist at this time, and willing to help me out on a project."

"So, what you are telling me, is that if I let you tie me up, blind fold me, take away all of my senses, that you will make sure that I get a blowjob of a life time?" Jim looked at his Guide in amazement. "And you are getting funded to do this little experiment? Do they know just what you are doing? Do you know what you are doing?" The sentinel shook his head. Amusement and mock shock filled his voice. "And you got her to go along with this. Must be some big favor that she owes you."

"Na, it's something that she is in to. Sort of a wish fulfillment. In the karmic view of things, I am doing her a favor, or you if you want to look at it that way. She is a researcher now, and understands the value of the project, if not why I am doing it. She just thinks that it is about sense stimulation. And she saw you at my office, she thinks that you are cute."

"I don't know. I don't want to have my sex life held up to ridicule or discussion. What if she... "

"Look, man. I will use Velcro cuffs. If you need to you can get out of them. She is not going to blow this. No pun intended, she has a lot more to lose than you do. "

Jim did what he always did when Blair asked for something Guide related. He gave in. He had done weirder things for him in the name of research. And the idea of getting a blowjob, well that had it merits also.

Loft up stairs. 8:00 p. m.

Jim was bound and secure. Blair was waiting to put in the ear plugs till the last second. Jim needed to have some contact with the outside world. He looked over the restrained body before him. He could not believe that Jim was letting him do this. God he was so... hot. For a moment he envied Doreen. She was going to get to touch and stroke and feel, and oh...
suck that monster off. Blair's latent Bi-ness was coming forward. He was glad that Jim could not smell his arousal now. "She should be here any second." Blair checked the Velcro straps at Jim's hands and feet. Adjusted the face mask, and filter. "You doing OK? Remember your safe word?"

"Get me the hell out of this?? That should work. I just hope you know what you are doing. Hope that she knows what she is doing."

"Relax man. Trust me." Their was a knock at the door. "Be right back." He put the ear plugs in Jim's ears.

Oh God. How did he let Blair talk him into things like this? He tested the bounds. Secure without being too tight. It would take a little work, but he could get out of the Velcro if he needed to.

Blankness. Floating. Void. No touch, no tats. No sound, No feeling. His sense of time was all haywire. He knew that Blair had just left. It had not been hour. It just felt that way. He was not worried. Relax. He was safe. Helpless, but
safe. This was his choice. To have choices taken from him. He had consented to this. A woman that he had never met was going to touch him. Arouse him. Please him. Kiss, lick and suck him. The promises of a blow job that did not
involve teeth. Man he hated that. Teeth. Carolyn had been a biter. Oral sex was out when it came to him and that. But he had missed it. The closest thing that he had come to it was when he was a rookie, and he had struck up a friendship with one of his classmates. A drunken bet, and yes, we can do anything If we want to work in Vice. Trading sexual favors, man, the guy had a mouth like wet velvet. No one had done him like that in like seven years.

Thinking about it made him hard. Thinking about being under the hands and mouth of a woman unknown helpless before her administrations, not needing to perform or give, just take and receive, respond and relax. Why did he feel that he had just entered the Sandburg zone? He felt a stirring of air. Heat like a fire. Someone was standing at the side of the bed. He could feel her heat. Feel his heat. His cock leaped to attention this could be a very good thing.

"Oh, man" Blair opened the door. Doreen stood there, much as he remembered her. Beautiful, without being too cute. She had on a leather trench coat, and gloves. Fish net covered legs ended in high heal strap sandals. All of it was red. He took her coat, reveling a red leather bodices, and short leather shirt. Even the bag that she had was red, and leather. Her hair black and thick and silky was pulled back in a leather and feather barrette. He remembered the barrette. He shivered slightly. The long black laces and red feather on his skin.

"It is so cool of your to help me out." He smiled. This was too much. Too bad that Jim would miss out on the visual display. "He's up stairs, bound and waiting for you."

She smiled her cat like smile, and stalked up the stairs. From the past experiences, he know that she would not say anything to him, or Jim. When she was in play mode, she felt that she transformed into something less than, but more that human, a sexual predator, that would find release, bring release, letting lose all of the animal instincts that she possess. He had been at her mercy once. It was an awesome thing. Like a force of nature. The only drawback is that she would only play that way with a person once. She did not wish to own anyone, or be owned. This was her way of keeping her distance. He sighed, and followed up the stairs after her. Watching could be just as good. Yeah, keep telling yourself that.

She stood at the side of the bed. The rules had been made clear to her before she know them, and would not break the rules. Blair sat out of the way, note book in hand. For the next half hour, all that he would be able to do was to watch, and take notes, and try and keep in control.

Jim was hard. Arching up tight and tense on the bed, anticipation filling him with need. Doreen took a velvet and rabbit fur glove from her bag, and started to stroke The bound man starting from his right instep to the top of his shoulder, wondering all over his body, exploring nooks and crannies gliding over the taut skin, the hard body, moving with a slow skill, and sensuality that was wondrous to behold. And Blair witnessed something that he thought that he would never behold. Jim relaxed. It was as though the fur mitten could and did erase all of the tension in his body, and awaken the
sensuality that lay dormant in the man. He was melting into the bed. Except for his cock. It was hard as ever, leaking, jumping slightly, pulsing, with an animated life of its own. She slighted the needing organ, clamoring for attention, and continued to tease and play with the helpless, hapless man.

Next she repeated the actions with mink then sable, and then chinchilla. Judging that he was done to a turn, she slid between the wide spread legs, kneeling, hovering over the aroused manhood, breathing hot air over the need
made flesh, slowly descending, using her mouth to place a condom on his cock, she slid the bulk of his meat past her lips, expertly liping and tonguing the turgid flesh, whisper soft and gentle, moving with care and concentration, all the way down the thick shaft, taking the latex down till the root. For a moment she paused, his flesh inbeded in the hot soft mouth, tong dancing over the glands, swirling over the ridge of his head, teasing the tightness of the scar. Dancing down the thick vain to the bass of the shaft, fluttering, swirling, lapping. As though her tong had a life of its own. Then oh so slowly, she pulled out, teeth not involved, lips sliding over the shaft on its upward journey, moving up slowly, rocking back and forth on the way, clinging to each curve, ridge, dip, and angle. This action was repeated just once more before Jim came with an exploitive force, bucking up, the limpness of his body transformed into a tight bow, a raw if soft sound making it way
from the mask that hid his face, then the folding of his body, like an air bag being slowly deflated. She stayed as she was, not moving for many moments. Knowing how sensitive that he would be, she waited till his breathing had calmed a bit, then carefully detached, pulled the condom carefully back, and slid it off of the slowly wilting cock.

She kissed the place on his hip next to his cock, leaving a lipstick imprint, and with a finial stroke to his ribs, she gathered her things wordless and left.

Jim appeared to be asleep. Good. Blair removed the restraints, mask and earplugs. Covering his sleeping friend, he went down stairs to turn his notes into something that he could use in his thesis. Like that is going to happen. He had to admit that he had other reasons to get Jim laid. And in watching it happen. Perhaps a quick shower and rub off would be a good idea about now. He had a feeling that Jim was going to be playing a part in a lot of his fantasy life for quite awhile.

Jim did not say anything about the experiment the next day or the next week. Or the week after that. Blair did note that he was more incline to touch things, and indulge in sensory play, tasting many new things that he had just tolerated Blair having in the house. He even had a sip of his algae shake. Not spiting it out was the best that he could do, but he tried it. Blair was impressed.

About three weeks later...

"So, junior, do you want to do some more testing?"

Blair looked up from his laptop, startled. Jim hated testing. WAIT A MINUTE. He meant that sort of testing. Oh dear. He had never gotten around to telling him that it was a one shot deal. That Doreen was not a repeatable experience. He looked up into his friends face. Horny. Semi contained eagerness, kind of happy. He had been happy for a bit. Easy to get along with. He had just started rubbing on things in the last week or so. Scent marking his space, damn. He should have
realized that.

"I'm not sure Jim. I'm little pressed for time at the moment."

Jim moved closer into his personal space. "Just a phone call? All you have to do is open the door. Perhaps this time we would not need the cuffs and things."

"I don't know man, things are sort of tight, and with her being..."

"Just try." An unspoken plea was echoing in his voice. Jim never begged for anything. This was as close as he had ever seen him get.

"I'll see what I can do." He looked back at the laptop. "No promises though, man."

"Thanks." Jim squeezed his shoulder, then trailed his fingers over his cheek and fluffed his hair. Almost but not quite a noogie. Blair knew that he had to do something. This was getting out of control.

"How about this time we leave off something, like the earplugs, or the mask? I would like to at least smell her, Or hear her? Could this ever be more than just testing with her?"

"Man, you have put me in kind of a weird place. We... you are lucky that she is even going to do this one more time. Usually she is a one play lady. Part of her M.O."

"Okay. Just put in the earplugs and go get the door." There was a knock just then. "Okay, man." Blair went down and opened the door. A pizza deliver man was there. He handed over the twenty, did not ask for change, and shut the door.
Sitting the pizza on the table, he dashed into his room. He striped off all of his clothing, and pulled a leather outfit similar to the one that Doreen had been wearing, even to the fishnets and sandals. Gloves. he grabbed the toy bag, trying to remember what order the mitt's were used in, and what had been done when and were. Doreen had refused, upset that Blair had even asked. She had never felt a need to repeat a scene. Could lead to too messy of a situation. Like the one that Jim was starting to have about her, it seemed. Damn. Blair had wished that he could have handled it better. But Jim was his friend. He just hoped that for his sake, and his own, that he could pull this off.

God, Jim was so responsive. He was at the sables stage. He thought that Jim might last till the sable and chinchilla. He hoped that he could. He was so hard. Jim was as melted into the bed as Doreen had gotten him. Good. Damn his body was hot. He worked slowly over the limbs. Trying to reenact the exact motions and rhythm that she had used. Having had it done to him once, and having watched it, taking notes, helped. At last though, it was time. He had practiced using the condom move on different things, banana and cucumbers, till he felt that he had it down pat. Now to see if he could bring
it off, and Jim as well.

Opening the foil packet was difficult, with gloves on. At last he bit it open with his teeth. How smooth that he had not practiced. Damn. The rest was not as hard, or was harder so to speak. Jim lasted all of three strokes in and out. He felt him cum in the condom, overwhelmed by the power that was being unleashed. He held the softening cock in his mouth, letting Jim senses quiet down, hoping that it had been as good for him as it had been the first time, or at least as good as it had been for him. After tucking in Jim he had a date with his hand and the shower. The hand on the back of his head was quite a shock. "So Sandburg. You do this sort of thing often?" Jim had no clue as to how close he came to being gelded.

Blair rocked back and away from his... well lover was not quite the right word. Long moments the two men stared at each other. Jim was a little grim, but not too upset. He had the Velcro off, and had not killed him yet. That could be a good sign.

"Oh oh. Jim. That first time. That really was.. I mean, I did.. not...

"I know, Chief. I can tell the difference."

"Why didn't you stop me?"

"You were better."

And Blair was pulled down and into the arms of his lover.

End.