Title: Shall We Have a Picnic?

Author/pseudonym: Angelise

Fandom: Sentinel

Posted to List: 7-9-02

Pairing: Simon/Rafe

Rating: NC_17

Status: New, Complete

Archive: Yes

Feedback: More than welcome! And much appreciated!

E-mail address for feedback: angelise7@hotmail.com

Series/Sequel: None

Other websites: Angelise's Heavenly Bodies http://writingonthewall.slashcity.net/~angelise7/index.html

Disclaimers: I do not own these characters. Darn!

Summary: Rafe decides to have his picnic and eat it too!

Warning: Sex and Food--maybe, maybe not. That depends on Simon! <eg>


+++++++
Shall We Have A Picnic?
By Angelise
+++++++


Simon squinted at the rising sun and yawned, his mouth opening so wide the birds could see all the way down to his toenails.

"Shit! That's the last time I volunteer to take Blair's place on an all night stakeout with Jim."

Forcing his large body to leave the comfortable confines of his car, Simon stumbled through the garage and inside his house. His empty coffee thermos was tossed into the sink as he slipped out of his shoulder harness. Unloading his gun, he slipped it inside the kitchen drawer by the fridge. A momentary hunger pain tempted him to open the
fridge but the thought of a hot shower and the warm body of his lover pulled him towards the back of the house.

Pausing outside the bedroom, Simon took the time to lean against the doorway and enjoy the naked beauty of Brian's slender body. The dark haired detective was tangled in the sheets, the cream colored sheets riding low on his hips. As if sensing he was being observed, Brian released the pillow he was hugging and turned over on his back, the move pulling the sheets even lower, allowing Simon to catch a glimpse of his morning hard-on.

"Hold that thought, Tiger. I'll be right with you." Simon touched two fingers to his lips and waved a kiss toward the sleeping man.

Running on automatic pilot, Simon stripped his clothes off and left them in a pile on the floor. Stepping into the spray of hot water, he was briefly jerked awake but as the warm water continued to cascade down over his large frame, the weariness of a night without sleep overtook him. With a groan, he closed his eyes and surrendered to the liquid heat pummeling his tired muscles.

The softness of a pillow cushioning his head was Simon's next conscious thought and he rolled on his side and embraced his lover. Nuzzling Brian's nape, he softly whispered, "I love you," and fell asleep.

+++++++

A tickling sensation in the vicinity of his ass stirred Simon from his slumber. He wiggled a few times and the feeling disappeared. Burying his face in his pillow, he blindly reached out a hand, searching for his mate. Finding Brian's side of the bed empty, Simon cracked open one eye. "Bri?"

Fingers teased over the curve of his buttocks and Simon smiled, his lost lover having been found.

"Happy Independence Day, my love."

The words were whispered against the base of his spine and his flesh broke out with goosebumps. Before he could return the greeting, a dribble of warmth slid down the crack of his ass and Simon forgot what he was going to say, a moan replacing his words. Twisting his head to the side, he found Brian kneeling naked beside him, a container of
barbeque sauce in his hand. The familiar shape of a picnic basket could be seen sitting on the edge of the bed and Simon immediately guessed his lover's plan.

"Don't tell me. Fourth of July tradition?"

Brian smiled as he collected a container of potato salad and spooned out a portion. "Well. I was going to paint Old Glory on your magnificent flag pole but you kept squirming." Closing one eye, he took aim and dropped the spoonful of potato salad right in the barbeque sauce pooling on Simon's scrotal sac. "Then I thought about fireworks." Brian ignored his lover's admonishing glare. "But I remember what happened on New Year's and trashed that idea immediately."

Leaning down, Brian licked clean the culinary mess he had created on Simon's balls. Smacking his lips, he straightened up and grinned. "So there I was standing in the kitchen, trying to figure out a holiday tradition when your mother called to see if we would still be able to come to the family barbeque."

Brian poured more sauce on Simon's ass and followed after the dark crimson trickle with his tongue. "I told her you were still sleeping but that we would be there in time for the making of the homemade ice cream."

Another scoop of potato salad was dropped, this time its target was the puckered guardian to Simon's body. Brian admired the results of his expert marksmanship for several seconds before continuing. "So there I am, still standing in the kitchen, thinking and thinking and thinking, when all of a sudden I see the picnic basket and. it hits me!"

Lubing one finger with the creamy potato mixture, Brian carefully slid it inside Simon's ass. "Why not have our very own Fourth of July picnic right here in bed?" He added another finger and slowly stroked them in and out of his lover's tight hole.

Simon groaned and lifted his hips, encouraging Brian's adventuresome fingers to explore deeper. "Have you noticed most all your holiday traditions revolve around food?"

Brian brushed the tip of one finger against Simon's prostate. "And that's a problem?"

Simon crammed his pillow inside his mouth and howled, the sneaky attack on his prostate nearly causing him to fly off the bed. Spitting out a feather, he wiped the sweat from his face and turned once more to look at his innocently smiling lover. "And just what goodies are you going to torture me with this holiday?"

Brian pulled his fingers free and cleaned them on a checkered napkin. "Let's see. There's baked beans, potato salad, macaroni and cheese." He shifted a few dishes around in the picnic basket. "Barbeque chicken, of course. And." Brian held up an ear of corn. "Fresh corn on the cob, dripping in butter."

Simon frowned at the wicked grin spreading across his lover's face. "Bri? You've got that look on your face. What are you thinking?" The big man tried to scoot away but found his legs trapped under the weigh of his young mate.

Tapping the ear of corn against Simon's ass, Brian leaned forward and whispered, "Just how kinky are you, my love?"

"BRIAN!!!"


the end