Title: Meditation

Author: Bluesky

Email: Desidera21@aol.com

Fandom: The Sentinel/Star Trek Voyager

Pairing: Blair/Chakotay

SUMMARY: Meditation. The centering of the soul.

Disclaimer: Blair is not mine. Chakotay is not mine. Paramount would have a heart atack, or be admused at best. No cash made. Trust me on this one.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: It is from a dream, and it works. Ok to post Let me Know.

 

Meditations

By Bluesky

Cha spoke the words, and touched the device that would aide him to the spirit world, like the peyote buds had done for his ancestors.

Far from the bones of my fathers....

He was in the clearing. A wolf was there, but not his wolf. This was black, larger and male. Some how he knew that it was important have he follow the black gray wolf.

The clearing that his wolf always came to him in faded to a jungle. The plants and trees were from earth that was his only clue.

He found him at a temple. Siting in a circle of symbols, was a semi naked young man, long hair shielding his face. The symbols around him were a diverse mix of things that he knew, and things that almost hurt to look at. All were from earth though. That much he knew for sure.

The Black wolf wined then did something that was surprising to Cha the wolf spirit leaped into the young man.

He shuddered, and fell forward from the cross-legged position that he was sitting in the center of the circle.

This was a power circle. Cha knew that he should not enter it, but his concern for the young man in such desperate need was such that he risked it.

Lucky it was a large circle. Large enough for a large man to lay full outstretched. The 5-pointed star suggested that this spirit journey might have been started that way.

He cradled the unresisting head on his lap, and brushed the long hair away from his face. A necklace that he recognized as being of his tribe, an Amulet that was made for the head shaman only. He could swear that it was the same one that his grandfather wore. He knew that Amulet far too well. Just then the young man opened his eyes.

Blue eyes. Oh my. What was this Blue eye one doing with a talisman of his people? What was he doing in the spirit plain?

The feel of the circle was different from the magic of his people, but had some thing that was the same. Time for that later.

"Are you ok?" Cha asked of the man in his arms.

"Jim? Were Jim? Were is the Jaguar? Oh man my head. Were am I?"

"Just take it easy. You are on the spirit plane. You are on a Journey. What are you looking for?"

"I am looking for a shaman. Oh man my head. Are you a shaman?"

Just then Cha's wolf spirit guide came to him. She sat on the outside of the circle, wolf talking that she wanted to come in, but could not, front paws dancing.

"You are the wolf guide that I have been looking for!"

"I do not know about that. I do not know your magic. My medicine is different from yours.

"You don't understand. I have walked in time to find you." He struggled to get up. Cha felt briefed as his warmth left his lap.

"In my time, no one is left that understand this magic. I was told to be the Shaman of the Great City, but have had no teachers." He sighed. "Every thing that I have learned has come from books and research, and trying to find parallels in other tribal cultures.

"I have mixed what I thought would work,"

"My Name is Blair Sandburg, By the way."

"Chaotay" He watched the hopeful eyes of the young man. Even knowing that he was here in the spirit world, he was struck with how unreal this was. "I am a shaman, and I will help you if I can. But I am not sure how. You say you have walked in time to find me? What time are you from?"

"When I made this circle, it was Oct, 30 2000." I was trying to go back in time to find a Shaman or a guide or a Sentinel to teach me what I need to know to be a Guide and a Shaman." He rubbed at his high forehead. "I have been doing the best that I can. I just am so lost. Jim is getting new senses, and I do not know how to deal with them."

Blair looked at Cha. Help me "Ob wan Kanobie, You are my only hope."

Cha thought for a moment. That phrase was from some thing. "Star Wars." Cha smiled. You have seen that old movie? My friend Tom has a passion for old TV and Movies. I have seen it. Liked the forth one the best. But some people think that number eight was the best one of all."

Blair's mouth fell open. For a moment he looked like he would pass out or freak out. "You know Star Wars? Georg Lucas?"

"Do not be so surprised. It was a major mile stone in SF, and sort of an inspiration to many to go into space. At least at first.

"Ok.." Blair took a deep breath. What Date is it for you?"

"That is a hard question for me to answer. You know that the spirit plain has no real time. You can spend what feels like a long time here, and it is just a few minutes, right?"

"Not sure man. Last time I was here I was dying." The wolf came into me, then I... well, and I met the Big Kitty. Then I came back to life. I did not have a lot of time to look around." He looked around now. "Wow. I did it though. I made it to the spirit plain. I found a shaman. Now how do I get you to teach me, then find my way back?"

Cha was still for a moment. The faith that this young one put in him was daunting.

"All things happen in the spirit plain for a reason. My friend Katherine came here on a spirit walk. She found her totem animal to be a small lizard. Later she was turned into a lizard like creator, along with another. She was bearer of a new life form, to a planet that had not had life before. If she had not come here, perhaps she would not have had that change, or accepted it as well."

He looked at Blair. "Some times the reasons that we are drawn to a place and time in the spirit world is not ours. When we open to the other, we must give our will to the other." He watched as panic and acceptance fought on the young guide's face. He was an open book. There had to be some reason that he was here. It was a mater of finding the reason that the two of them were drawn to the plane at the same time.... Across time."

"Ok. I will buy that. But what is the date?"

Cha took a deep breath. "Stardate 145983.25 Delta Quadrant. I was not even born on earth. My tribe went to another planet. So that our ways and traditions would not be lost.

Cha had seen panic attacks before. Seldom one as bad as this one. The young shaman fell into his lap, quivering and shaking. Cha put his arms around the shaking Guide, trying to quell the fear that was welling up from him. Suddenly, he arched back. The Black wolf leaped out of his chest. It landed on the circles other side, alone side of his Spirit Guide. With one look at each other, and no glance spared for the human companions, the pair headed into the trees.

"Oh Man. Why do I feel that we are so screwed?"

"They will be back." Cha stated, "When the Time is right."

"So, I have not traveled back in time, but rather forward, to find a person that has the traditions that I could not find in my time. Ok. That works for me. So show me the way of the Force. I am your Luke."

Cha sigh and rolled his eyes at that. "Have you ever had any instructions from a shaman before? And what do you need to do, to help Your Jim? Ask the questions. What is it that Jim's Needs from you?

"Well I have been helping him with his senses. He is a Sentinel." The Guide smiled, love and need and purpose clear on his face." His focussed came back to Cha. "I have to keep him from zoning, if he fixed on any one sense, or keep him from being hurt by things that he is sensitive to. I try and keep him on a good diet, and from doing destructive things. You know it started out as a research paper, but man, he is so my best friend. I would die for him, Kill for him. Walk time for him".... Blair stopped. Oops. Sorry. Got kind of carried away. I am almost afraid that he needs more than I can give him, or know how to give him. He is leaving me behind." Frustration filled the eyes and face of the troubled man. "If I could cut off my arm to help him I would. His head bowed down. Even if he did not notice or see it." This last was quiet, almost under his breath.

Cha reach out and grasped the young mans shoulders. "It will be ok. What is destined to be will happen. You love him, do you not?"

Blair nodded words beyond him at this moment.

"Then it will be ok in the end. Have faith. " He smiled and took Blair's hands, sitting across from him in the circle. "I can teach you some of the Medicine of my tribe. I am not sure how much it will help you, but you were called here, and I was called here. This might be the reason."

Time Passed, but did not. Cha pass to Blair much of the lore of his tribe, and even some of the lore that he had from places that he had come across. A strange look passed his face when he was describing the Vulcan mind meld, and training tips that were to bring ones burning passions under sway.

"Oh man." Blair dropped his head to his hands. The wolfs are not back. We are getting no were. He punched his thigh in frustration. "You have been great, but I hate to tell you this, you are not real."

"Oh? Hum. I felt real. But you are right. We are not on the right track." Let's go back to this. What is it that your Sentinel needs from you?"

"I keep him on track." "I watch his back" pause

"OK. What do you need from him? Being a guide is not a one way street, I would hope, What do you get from him? What do you need from him?"

Just then the two wolfs came charging around the clearing, the black wolf hot on the trail of the smaller lighter gray wolf. It was clear that this was play, was teasing, and was a taste of things to come, before mating.

Perhaps it was fate. Perhaps it was just timing. Or the message that the wolfs had to bring could only be shown, not told.

The dark wolf had the little she now. She had no place to run. And neither did he.

"Wolfs mate for life. If your wolf joins with my wolf we might be locked in this place forever." Chakotay looked deeply into the eyes of Guide. "Tell me what it is that you want."

"This is so not right!" Blair stoud, but his attempt to leave the circle was like running into a glass wall.

"Your circle has something about it that will not let you leave. Your wolf is of the spirit world, Which is why he can come and go. You must call your wolf. You must calm yourself. Your fears and panic will drive it away. Find the part of you that the wolf lives. Call the wolf home." Chakotay stated this in a calm voice. He did not let his panic touch words. If he were locked in the spirit world, He would never see Tom.

Things became crystal clear for the two men. Needs that had been in limbo for far too long snapped into place.

"Jim. I need to get back to Jim." And the Guide spread his arms wide, closed his eyes, and called his wolf guide to him.

Needs. Primal and real. The flow of nature. Some things are dam hard to stop.

The Black wolf looked over its shoulder at the Young shaman. A being of spirit, instinct that purpose is to teach its counterpart. Perhaps if Blair had spent more time with the wolf, or allowed the instincts that were just below the surface to flow with the Jaguar, he might have been able to call the wolf back alone from the biological imperative that was presented to it.

Even in the spirit world, the need to get laid is present.

Cha however was older wiser, had spent much more time with his spirit guide, and had gotten laid much more recently. His bond with his guide was stronger, surer.

He had never tried this, had never felt the need, or knew that it was possible. He called his wolf to him. Always before he had waited for her to come to him, but this was a matter of need, and he was not the only one that would pay a price for failure.

Cha stood and called his wolf guide, arms spread like Blair's, chanting in his great grandfather's tong. It was a hunting chant, which called the power of the wolf, not the best, but what he could think of at the moment.

For a number of persons, and a number of reasons, spirits knows it was a risk. But it worked. At the same moment both spirit wolf merged into the two shamans. The force of it knocked them to the ground, winding them.

Blair and Cha lay tangled as they fell. An untidy pile of arms and legs Some how though, Blair had landed on Cha. Blair smiled down at the Native American, tracing the tattoo with one finger.

"This is not real, it is?" asked Blair. "I mean, it would be fantastic if it were, but Man, The future,... that is some how harder to grasp then going back into the past."

Cha looked thoughtfully at the young man. "I can give you some proofs. The amulet that you are wearing. Were did you get it? I believe that it is a part of my tribal history. I think that it is the one that my grandfather had" He fingered the Amulet. On the back of this stone, there is a carving of a wolf."

"Man, if that were so easy. If you are a part of my dream, then you would know that, right?"

"Ok, how about this. When you return to your world, look up my tribe. Look for a shaman that is Called wind shaper. He is my Great Great Great Great Grandfather. I believe that he Ran a Casino and bar, and raised the cash that it took to get our tribe off world.

He looked deep into Blair's eyes." When the time is right, return this amulet to him" He sighed. "How did you get it any way?"

"I am a anthropologist. This showed up at the Cascade Museum." Blair blushed. "It sort of called to me. I meant no disrespect. And yes, the wolf on it did make it easy to brow it."

"On the behalf of my People, I forgive you."

Cha was not expecting Blair to kiss him. The needs of the wolf had transferred along with the wolf.

Blair's long hair trailed along Cha face and chest, as Blair plundered the warm sweet mouth. Shocked slackness was soon replaced by willing enthusiasm as Cha kissed Blair back, strong brown arms wrappings around Blair's back, traveling up and down the spine. Stroking the broad shoulders, capturing the errant tangles of curls that cascaded rioting every were.

"I have one more lesson that I need to learn. Will you be my teacher?"

No words were spoken. With an urgent need, Cha pulled Blair under him. Spread eagle limbs by whim or fate outlining the design that was traced with in the power circle.

Cha reached into the leather breach cloth, and grasped the raging erection. Quickly made naked, Cha began a loving assault on the Man that was spread before him with hand mouth and tong he explored every inch, of the Guide.

He started in the palm of the left hand, licking and kissing up the wrist, lapping the inside elbow, up the biceps, biting the shoulder gently, visiting slow lazy kisses and licks on the firm pecks and sensitive nipples, Blazing a trail over to the palm of the right.

By the time he had finished walking this path with his mouth and tong, Blair was moaning, whimpering with need.

"Wait. It will be ok." Cha ran his hands over the guide's face, pushing the hair away.

The Guide calmed. Cha resumed his licking and kissing from the right palm, up the arm, down the chest, revisiting the nipples, briefly, across the tummy, as hairy as his chest, down the right leg, skimming ever so close to the Hard and leaking member that seemed to be begging for his mouth.

The inside of the thigh, the licking of the back of the knee, down to the toes. Sucking the digits, one at the time. There is no dirt in the spirit plain thank goodness.

"Blair. You ok?" Cha watched as the trembling young man worked to not move or twitch too much. He nodded, Far from the power of speech at the moment, Cha hot kisses and licking having made him mute.

Cha chuckled to him self. Working his way back up the leg, a brief nuzzling and get aquanted lick suck, then back up the tummy and chest, skimming the hot and passion seasoned flesh of his chest, blowing cool air at the hard nipples, making Blair gasp.

"Oh Gosh, you are killing me. Man, are you going for a human sacrifice here?"Blair thrust up at the leg that was handy, hinting that he was more that aroused.

Cha was not to be distracted. The left palm was revisited, licked. It was even hotter the second time, as he traveled back down to the waist, not trusting his impatient lover with his mouth, a brief rubbing with his check, as he wandered back down the right leg, performing the same treatment as on his other limbs.

Tears of frustration were forming in his prey eyes. It was almost time for the mercy kill, so to speech.

Cha took the large and leaking cock as deep into his mouth as he could. The sharp bitter rich taste of pre cum filled his senses. Blair moaned, and thrust up into his mouth, unable to control himself.

"Wait" Blair gasped. "No, please," Need warred with his sense of fair play. "Let me do you too... "

"As you wish" Husky voiced with his own need and arousal, Cha fitted his body over Blair's, his own cock more than ready to accompany Blair's on the rocket ride that was about to Cum.

Blair thrust his tongue into Cha's mouth, tasting himself on his lips. The two men ground and rubbed. Hungering on each outers mouths, arms outstretched, hands clasped, fingers meshed, drawn, and nocked, a bow about to give arrows flight.

Tantrick. A form of yoga. A kind of magic using sexual energies. What if anything was in play at this moment.

Cha and Blair did not come at the same second, following some arcane rule that no two earthshaking events can ever take place at the same second. But it was a near thing.

Mists formed around them. It was like falling backward down a spiral staircase A last kiss. "See you in my dreams" and Blair suddenly felt that he was being slammed dunked back into his body.

In the Loft

Ouch. Sitting up. The power circle was still intact. The gems and artifacts and designs that he had incorporated into the circle were still there. He looked at the clock. About a half hr had passed the CD that he had as background music was still playing.

Shit. He had cum all right. Scratch one leather breach cloth. Douted that it could be dry-cleaned. Such a powerful dream or vision it was well worth it though. Never had one that intence. He chuckled to him self. When we are looking for myths, be aware that all stories we tell are myths. He had found one, but not the one that he was looking for."

He began open the powers circle, and bring down the watchtowers. Jim would be home soon, and he did not wish to explain this to him. Dam. He almost wish that he did not have to explain it to him self.

On Voyager

Cha opened his eyes, and removed his fingers from his meditation device. His medicine bundled was still before him. He was going to have to find a way to clean the Rabbit fur. Sigh. Such an intense vision. He wished that he had though to ask Blair's last name, so that he could check and see.. No. He knew it was real. As real as he was.

Spirits of my People, Totem of the wolf, look after the Guide.

And perhaps across time and space magic happened,

"Shaman Windshaper? Hi My name Is Blair Sandburg. I am a with the Cascade Museum. I think that I have some thing that might belong to your tribe."

The End
Bluesky