Title: Mankind's Future

Author: Sweetkitty

E-mail: sweetkitty73@aol.com

Web Site: http://www.geocities.com/sweet73kitty/Sentinel_____stories

Rating: NC-17

Pairing: Jim/Blair Simon/M

Category: AU/ Adults in a relationship with a minor. (No younger than 16)

Disclaimer: Sentinel is owned by Pet Fly & Paramount. I don't make any money from righting this story.

Summer: It is the Future and mankind is split into four categories.


Mankind's Future
by Sweetkitty


It is the year 2418 and mankind is separated into four categories, which the first two are either your born into or are contracted with consent. The first category is Masters, were you're born into or become after fulfilling a contract. Then the second category is Slavery, where the poor are either born into and/or contracted into. The third and fourth categories are Sentinel and
Guide, who are taken from their families or from the slave pens and then trained to become a guards, rangers, and/or trackers. They can also become masters if other masters take them under their wing.

These categories came into effect around 2110 after the third world ward, which started around 2060 and lasted for about 50 years. Then around 2050 a bomb was dropped and killed millions of people and caused an earthquake, which caused the continents to move back together again. Those who survived began to rebuild the world again, which took them about 100 years. It was around 2160 that a new democratic society was created which had the rich running the world, the middle class working to keep the world stable, and the poor doing
manual labor, that kept them ostracized from the rest of the world.

If anyone was found to have a genie for Sentinel and/or Guide they where taken from their families no matter what station they were in and were taught to control their powers, so they could be guards, rangers, and/or trackers. They are taken because of their senses and/or empathic abilities, so they would guard the ruling family, patrol the areas, and/or track escaped convinces. While guides are born with empathic abilities, they are able to help the sentinel from
zoning-out on one of their senses.

Then around 2166 a very rich and powerful man decided to create a secret society for master and slave with the help of other rich men. They started by gathering the poor young people and
locking them up in secret locations, and then implanting chips in their heads, so they may be able to keep them under control and surveillance. The society also kept an eye out for Sentinel and
Guides, who then would train to be guards and trackers.

When the society was established, they started rules for the society, which goes as follows:
1) A master is born into a rich family.
2) Can become a master or rich after serving a contract for a certain term.
3) Slaves come from poor and/or middle class families who; a) are contracted for money,
4) People who are born into slavery may not have contracts.
6) If a slave is put up for auction by their master, and are not sold by their third auction that person is then put to death.
7) If a new slave is not sold by their fourth auction they go back to the breeding camps and become a breeder.
8) Masters who buys a slave may not breed them. If the master is caught breeding slaves they are stripped of their wealth and their slaves. They are then sold into slavery themselves.
9) If a Sentinel and Guide are born into any class they are to be taken and raised for guard duty and/or trackers. If a Sentinel and Guide are strong pair they may become masters.

After the rules were established the society began and was kept quiet from the rest of the world, until 2170 when one of the members of the society became a member of the ruling body of the government. It was over the next few years that other member of the society began to instill themselves into the government until 2172 when a master had taken over the government and began to slowly to take over the rest of the population. They took over and began to implant chips into newborn babies and adults by giving them shots for some new cold that was discovered. Some people found out by mistake and began to retaliate, so they where killed while others bought their way into being masters.

Then they also added work camps for those who went against the rules or they contracted them selves into slavery if they didn't want to go into the work camps. For those people who committed crimes, such as steeling, murder, and picketing are either put to death, sold to slavery, and or can have one of their family member contract themselves. There is only one crime that a person is put to death no matter what and that is if they committed rape. Then they
added a new rule after created the work camp, which states that: a) If a contracted person is not sold by their fifth auction that person or their family is to be transferred to the work camp for the duration of their contract.

Mankind’s Future 2

It was around 2400 that James Joseph Ellison was chosen to be the new master of the world by the old master before he died. He was chosen because he was very rich and because of his potential Sentinel abilities. James was a very rich and powerful man who could have anyone he wanted, so everyone was shocked when a year into his rule he bought Simon Banks, whose family contracted him for five years because they needed the money. Then after the five years of his contract, Simon was to receive $5 million or he could become a master himself.


Jim bought Simon because he felt a connection to him, but a year or two later, their connection never brought out Jim's abilities. But they did become friends. Then, after five years, Simon’s contract was up and he received his money and freedom. But he did something that was never done before. He stayed and became Jim's right hand man. He would take care of Jim's personal business when Jim was looking after more important duties.


Tues, April 10, 2420
9:00 a.m.

One morning Simon asked, "Jim, I want to go to an auction."

"Why would you need to go to an auction?" Jim asked, smiling. "Didn't you just buy a slave?"

"I know, but he's not trained to my way of liking," Simon answered, with a smile.

"What auction house do you want to go?" asks Jim.

"I was thinking of The LaBouge," Simon answered, while going over paper work.

Jim was about to answer Simon when he felt his sense of smell spike, which caused him to smell all the way downstairs. The smell was so bad that it caused him to cringe and start coughing.

"Jim, you all right?" Simon asked, seeing Jim cringe.

"Yea, my sense of smell just spiked," Jim, answered, trying to dial his sense down. At first it didn't work, but after a minute it went back to normal.

"So what do you say?" Simon asked, not wanting to push the issue.

"Make the appointment for tomorrow," Jim answers, before getting up.

"What time?" asked Simon, before picking up the phone.

"Make it around eleven o'clock," Jim said, before he left for a meeting.

Jim came home around ten o’clock, did some more work, and then went to sleep around eleven o'clock at night. He was just falling asleep when he was transported into the dream world where he saw a black jaguar running toward him, and was followed by a man in native garb and wolf wearing a slave collar around its neck.

"What am I doing here?" asked Jim.

"You’re going to meet your guide soon," answered the native, while stroking the wolf's head.
"How will I know who my guide is?" Jim asks, looking at the wolf.

"A sentinel has always known when his guide is around. The knowledge is deep in the soul." answered the native, with a smile.

Jim was just getting into the dream when he felt a hand shaking his shoulder, which caused him to grab the hand. That’s when he heard a scream.

"What happened?" Simon asked, running into the room.

"I think I broke his arm," Jim answered, getting out of bed. Looking at the clock it read 9:30 am.

"How did it happen?" asked Simon, looking at the hand of the slave.

"I was dreaming when he woke me up," Jim answered, before going into the bathroom.

"Go see the healer," says Simon, pushing the slave out the door. "Are you going to be all right?"

"Yea, the dream just felt very real, that's all," Jim answered, coming out of the bathroom.

"Do you want to tell me about the dream?" asks Simon.

"No. Why don't you go get ready while I take a shower," Jim says, going back into the bathroom.
It was around 10:30, when Jim and Simon met downstairs so they could go to the auction house LaBouge. For some reason Jim felt very anxious which he couldn't explain. The anxious feeling became one of excitement as they drove up to the door of the LaBouge around eleven o'clock.

"Master, welcome," Paul Caspito said, smiling.

"What do you have for me today Paul?" Jim asked, as they walked in.

"I received a new contract today. He is one of the most beautiful people I have ever seen," Paul answered, helping Jim find a seat.

"How old is he?" Jim asked, sitting down.

"He’s sixteen and was contracted by his mother. She was arrested for protesting, stealing, and selling herself and drugs. She was to be put into one of the camps or contracted into slavery, but she is not a young woman so she contracted her son instead," answers Paul.

"How long is the contract?" Asked Jim, curious.

"The contract is for life," answered Paul, giving Jim a smile.

"Why so long?" Simon asked, as he sat next to Jim.

"She also stole important documents besides sleeping for money, and picating against mastery and slavery," answered Paul, giving Simon as strange look. (Why does Master Ellison put up with this man?)

"I will see him first, and then decide if I want to buy him," Jim answered, while looking at the pamphlet.

"I understand Master," Paul answered, knowing he was dismissed.

"Oh and Paul, if you cheat me, I will close you down," Jim said, before Paul walked away.

"I understand," Paul said, before getting up onto the podium. (God I hope he likes the kid or I am dead.) Thought Paul, while getting everything ready. "Ladies and Gentlemen we are starting."
"What do you have today, Paul?" asked a man, sitting at the back.

"Today, I have the best slaves from Colder & Sakes breeding farms," Paul said, as he paraded all the slaves around the podium. "I also have some beautiful contract slaves from Dell House contractors." He then paraded the contracted slaves around.

For about two hours the sale of about 12 breed slaves, from age 15 to 20, with men and women, were being paraded around. Two hours later, at least 10 slaves out of 12 were sold; most went to services in respectable houses. Others were to be sex slaves for their masters or mistresses, which scared some of the younger ones. Before Paul began the sale of the contracted slave, he had a slave who was being sold by her previous master.

"Ladies and Gentlemen I know I said that I have the best quality of slaves today and as you saw that was true, but this slave is on her third sale. She is being sold because her master is no longer happy with her, and she kept losing her master's baby.

"Is that why she is being sold?" asked a man from the middle row.

"We don't know at this point," lied Paul, knowing full well why she was being sold.

"How much is she going for?" asked the same man.

"She is being sold for no less then $500," Paul answered, trying not to sound surprised.

"Deal, have her dropped off at this address." The man said, handing Paul a slip of paper.

After the woman was sold, the sale for the contracted slaves began with the most beautiful men and women coming out. Some were being contracted for committing a crime or their family committed a crime, while others were contracted because their family needed the money.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I have one more contract, and this one is very special," said Paul, walking out with a boy about 5'8", medium build, long, dark, blond hair, and blue eyes.

When the young man walked out and Jim saw him, he felt something coming from the young man, who was calling out to him. Jim couldn't put his finger on it, but the call was too strong for him not to answer it.

"I bid five thousand," Jim said, before Paul could make a bid.

"We have five thousand, do we have five thousand-five hundred?" Paul said, trying to keep the surprise out of his voice.

"What makes him so special?" asked a woman from the front row.

"He was training to be a Shaman," Paul answered, while parading the boy around.

"Isn't he going to be dangerous?" asked the woman.

"He’s still studying," answered Paul.

"Aren’t shaman’s also guides?" Asked a man, in the middle row.

"Yes, but he never showed signs of being a guide," answered Paul. (Well that was what he was told.)

"Very well, I bid six thousand," said the woman.

"I bid one million," Jim said right away.

"What are you doing?" Simon asked in a stunned voice.

"There’s something about the boy that I must have him," Jim answers, while looking at the boy.

"Do I hear one million-five?" Paul asked, trying to get over his shock. "Going once, going twice, going three times; sold to Master Ellison."

"Simon, please go pay for the boy," Jim said, looking at the boy. There was just something about him that was calling to Jim.

"Master, because you are paying so much for this boy, I will let you have two more," said Paul.
"What is your name boy?" Jim asked, not paying attention to Paul.

"Blair Sandburg, master," Blair answered, looking down at the floor.

"I understand that you were training to be a shaman," Jim said, still looking at Blair in that strange way.

"Yes, master," answered Blair, trying not to throw up.

"We are going back to the palace, and when I feel you are settled in I might let you regain your studies." Jim said, before he could stop himself.

"Jim, I've paid for the boy, we can go," said Simon, walking up to the group.

"Master, for paying so much for this boy I will give you two other slaves," repeated Paul.

"Are they contracted slaves?" Simon asked, when Jim didn't say anything.

"No, they were born slaves," answered Paul.

"Let me see them," Jim said, after a second.



Mankind’s Future 3

Without saying another word, Paul left to get the two slaves, and came back a second later with two very handsome young men. One was around 5' 10" with dark hair, and green eyes; while the other one was also 5' 10", with blonde hair, and blue eyes.

"What are their names?" Simon asked, while looking the boys over.

"This is Fox," Paul said, pushing the green-eyed boy forward. "And this is Brian." Pushing the blue eyed boy forward.

"Are they virgins?" Asked Jim, while looking at Blair.

"Yes, master," answered Paul.

"I'll take them," Jim said, giving Paul a hundred dollars.

It was about an hour later that everyone was ready to leave the auction house. As Simon was loading the new slaves into the limo, Jim walked over with a smile on his face that didn’t reach his eyes.

"Sandburg, come here," called Jim.

"Yes, master?" Blair asked, as he came out of the truck. (What does he want from me?)

"You will be riding with me," Jim said, and then just walked away.

Not knowing what else to do, Blair followed Jim toward the limo and got in, but before he knew what happened, Jim grabbed him and began to kiss him with enough force that stole Blair’s breath. Then as fast as he kissed him, Jim stopped and sat back in his seat with no expression on his face.

(Why’d he do that?) Blair wondered.

The drive to the mansion was quiet and very awkward for Blair who was trying to understand what was happening to him. It all started when his mother came to visit him at the university where he was a student. That’s when he found out that the police were charging her with picketing against the Master, stealing, and sleeping for money. She came to Blair because she was too old to be sold into slavery and she did not want to go to the camps. When she came to Blair he wasn’t sure at first, until he found out that he would get money after his contract was up. What Blair didn’t know was that the contract was for life, due to the fact that his mother also stole important documents and was going to sell them.

Blair was thinking about his mother when he felt a jolt. Looking up, he sees that they have stopped at a mansion. He was about to say something when the door opened and Jim stepped out, looked behind him once, and then began to walk. Not knowing what else to do, Blair followed him, but stopped when he thought he saw a black jaguar run across the clearing followed by a wolf who looked very mangled.

"Did I say you could stop walking?" Jim asked, no longer sensing Blair.

"No, master," Blair whispered, continuing to follow Jim.

As they walked into the mansion, Jim turned and, out of the blue, and slapped Blair across the face saying, "You wont do anything without my say so, am I understood?"

"Yes master," answered Blair, bowing his head.

Turning toward a blond and dark haired men Jim said, "Tony, Frank, take him to my chambers. You know what to do." Then left them where they were.

"Follow us," Tony said, walking away.

As Tony and Blair walked to Jim’s suite, Simon was just pulling up with the other slaves. Getting out of the limo, Simon stopped one of the slaves and had him take everything in the limo up to the slave quarters.

"Follow me." Simon said, without turning toward the two occupants.

As they followed Simon, Brian saw a woman cleaning and gave her a smile when out of the blue he felt a slap across his face, which knocked him off balance. Regaining his balance, Brian sees Simon standing there with a vicious look on his face.

"You aren’t to look at anyone without permission," Simon says, before walking off.

(How did he know I was looking at her?) Thought Brian.

Meanwhile, at Jim’s suit Tony and Frank were fixing everything up while Blair was just standing there not knowing what to do. Then he was handed a glass of water, which he drank because he was very thirsty. It was a second later that Blair felt very sleepy, but before he could site down, Tony and Frank began to tie his hand above his hands, then began to take his clothes off, and then tied his legs in a spread fashion. When that was finished they tied something over his eyes and mouth, and then just left him there for Jim.

*

As they continue walking they passed Jim’s suite, just as Jim appeared from a different direction, gave the men a once over, and then nodded to Simon to follow him.

"Simon, find me Kevin." Jim said, when they were far enough away.

"Jim, don’t do this he just a child." Simon said, in a worried voice.

"That is why I want him to depend only on me from now on. Do everything I say, when I say it," answered Jim.

"Every well." Simon said, not really like it.

When Jim was sure that Simon was going to do what he asked, he went to his suite where he found Blair tied up standing up in a spread eagle fashion with his eyes and mouth tapped shut. Sitting down Jim just looked at him over to see what kind of shape Blair was and if there was anything he would have to do change anything about his body.

Getting up Jim began to walk around Blair, "Blair, do you want to be freed?" Jim whispered, as he walked around him. "I need you to do me a favor, can you do that?"

As Blair is about to node his head he fells the most excruciating pain he had ever felt go through his body. Not being able to yell out the only thing he can do is moan into the scarf that was over his mouth. The pain was repeated until Blair thought he would pass out, then all of a sudden the pain just stopped and there was nothing but quite.


Wed, April 11, 2420
12:00 p.m.


Blair didn’t know how long it was before he heard someone come in, and then felt something cool on his raw back. When the person was done, he heard someone else come in and then felt a gentle touch, and someone whispering to him about taking care of him if only he would let him. Blair wanted to say something but couldn’t due to the cloth in his mouth.

"I’m sorry baby, I wish I was here to protect you from my men." Jim whispered, as he rubbed his hand over Blair in a loving way. "I wish I could let you down, but the rules say that you must be guaranteed for two days."

As Blair listened to the soft voice, he so wanted to say something but the only sound he could make was a grunting noise.

"I understand. I bet you’re hungry." Jim said, before leaving the room.

Blair didn’t know how long he was alone before he heard a loud noise from behind or in front of him. It sounded like someone was banging something against a desk or the floor, but Blair wasn’t sure. As the banging got closer it also got louder, like there were more people in the room making the noise. Then out of nowhere the most excruciating pain imaginable went through his body, causing Blair to jerk but he couldn’t move due to being tied.

"Do you think you should be doing this?" A voice asked from behind.

"The master is to gentle with his slaves, me I like to beat them until they know whose boss." A different voice said from behind as he continued to beat Blair’s back.

"What are you doing?" A familiar voice asked.

"Master, we thought you left."

"Well I didn’t. Who told you to beat him?" Jim asked.

"Just teaching him a lesson." Answered the voice, from the person that was beating Blair.

"How many time do I have to tell you, that I don’t like to beat my slaves?" said Jim.

"Master if they aren’t beaten, then they wont respect you," said the voice.

"Leave now, before I hurt you," said Jim. "Send someone to clean him up."

"Yes sit," said one of the men.

Jim waited until the men left to go up to Blair, "I’m sorry this happened to you, I wish I could help you, but all new slaves must be guaranteed like this." Jim said, while washing Blair's back. When he was done, he took out the mouth peace and began to feed Blair. Finishing feeding Blair, Jim put the gag back into his mouth, and began to walk away.

Again Blair didn’t know how long he’d been hanging there until he heard foot steps in the back ground, causing him to tens up.

"Blair it’s me, I have some good news." Jim whispered, into Blair ear. "If you agree to do everything I say, I can let you go." Before walking away.

Blair wanted so much to tell the man that was being nice to him that he would do anything he said if only he would let him go. He was hurting everywhere that he would do anything just to stop the pain.



Mankind's Future 4

Meanwhile, in another room Jim was just sitting down when he spots a black shape from the corner of his eyes. At first Jim thought it was Simon coming to see him, so when he turned around no one was there. Turning around Jim sees a black Jaguar standing over a beaten wolf. Jim was standing there starring at the animals when he felt a hand on his shoulder, turning around he sees that it's Simon with a concerned look on his face

"Are you alright?" Simon asked, in a concerned voice.

"Yes, guess I'm just tired." Jim answered, (That's strange, I wonder why he didn't see them?)

"You should get some rest." Simon said, trying to keep his concern to him self.

"What do you think about Blair?" Asked Jim.

"He seems ready." Simon answered, trying to figure out what was wrong with Jim.

"I guess it's time to see if he will make a good slave." Jim said, getting up.

"Jim, are you sure this is a good idea?" Simon asked, as he followed Jim into the other room.

"Yes, as I told you before he will make a great slave." Jim answered, as he walked into the room were Blair was hanging. "Blair, before I take you down I must know will you do what ever I say?"

Not able to talk Blair nodded his head up and down for yes and then waited for Jim to get him down. As Blair waited to be taken down, he began to think on how he got to this point.


Mon, March 25, 2420
3:00 p.m.


It was about three weeks ago when Blair’s mother came to Rainer to see her son. At first he didn’t want to see her because of her political beliefs, but after two days of people telling him that his mother was still there so Blair decided to see her.

"What do you want Naomi?" Blair asked, as he walked into his office.

"Blair I’m in trouble and I need your help." Naomi said, just as Blair walked in.

"What did you do this time?" Blair asked, as he sat down.

"I was arrested for protesting, stealing selling drugs." Answered Naomi.

"So, why aren’t you in the camps yet?" Blair asked, getting a funny felling.

"Blair honey I’m to old for the camps, but you’re the right age." Naomi answered with a smile.

"How long is the contract for?" Blair asked, trying to squash the terrible felling he keeps getting.

"Its about a year, after that they will give you money." Naomi lied, knowing full well that the contract was for life. She didn't have any other choice if she wanted to continue her fight against the rules she needed to make some sacrifice.

"Where am I to go?" Blair asked, trying to stay calm. Something in him kept telling him something was wrong, but he didn't pay attention to the warning.

"You have to got the house of LaBouge and show him this letter." Naomi said, handing Blair an envelope.

Taking the letter Blair opened but there was nothing there, and that was when he realized that it was only for the auctioneer.

He was about to ask Naomi a question but when he looked up she was gone.

"God, how do I get myself into this." Blair thought, as he backed his duffel bag.

As Blair was leaving his office he got a flash of a big black Jaguar and a gray wolf running through the jungle. A second later the jungle was transferred into a room with two men in side, one he recognized as himself the other man was not familiar to him but his stands and mannerism looked like a sentinel. As-soon-as the vision appeared it disappeared, but it did shake Blair down to his core.


Wed, April 11, 2420
1:00 p.m.

"Blair are you still with me?" Jim asked, picking up Blair's increased heartbeat.

Not being able to talk Blair nodded his head yes, but then out of nowhere Jim slapped him across the face.

"Pay attention to what I say and you wont be hurt." Jim said, after slapping Blair.

When Jim was sure that Blair was paying attention, he began to unbuckle the straps that were holding Blair up. As the last strap was taken off Blair fell down from the numbness in his legs and arms. Blair tried to get up but the numbness in his legs wouldn't support him no matter how hard he tried. While Blair was trying to get up Jim put his hand on Blair's shoulder and made him kneel where he was.

"Listen to me carefully." Jim said, kneeling down. "You will do what I say or you will be beaten. Do you understand?"

"Y.... yes." whispered Blair. (Why did I agree to do this?) Blair thought to himself, wishing that he let his mother take the conseques.

"Yes what?" Jim asked, slapping Blair.

"Yes master." Whispered Blair.

"Very good." Jim said, while putting a collar on Blair and then attached a chain.

Just as Jim finished attaching the chain onto Blair, the door opened and a slave came in carrying a tray with food. "Take the food out of here and take it to my room."

When they were alone again, Jim looked down to see Blair with his head down and tears running down his eyes. With out saying a word Jim takes Blair’s chin and raises his face up to him. Looking into Blair’s eyes he saw sadness and anger; which Jim knew he would have to make sure he took care of.

 

 

END PART 4